26909 posts / 0 new
Last post
Wed, Sep 6, 2017 - 5:01am
Green Lantern

Google stock, like Time

Google stock, like Time Warner rebounded very nicely after their PR issues.

Looking at facebook, looks like their stock went for a little dip around the same time. Is it Poised for a break out until the Jewish High Holidays?

Everytime the alternative crowd declares war on one of these media giants. , somebody is making money.

Wed, Sep 6, 2017 - 5:19am
Green Lantern

Isn't puerto rico on

Isn't puerto rico on austerity from their debt? 9 billion or so due to giving away free electricity?

All that bailout money they couldn't get, will suddenly appear after Irma? How about the Virgin Islands? And then likely Florida.

Where is all this money gonna come from? $50 billion, $100 billion?

Do you think if human's couldn't rely on government to bail them out for catastrophic events that the demographics would shift away from hurrican prone area's?

Wed, Sep 6, 2017 - 12:11pm
Magpie

Maybe Irma isn't the only thing on our plates today

I've been following this guy's hurricane reports, and now there's this. Just bringing it over here for y'all to see. I guess we'll know soon enough if he's right.

One of the comments below the video: "This is a 10 plus. The X Flare that caused the Fukushima quake was a X 1.3 "

https://www.history.com/news/a-perfect-solar-superstorm-the-1859-carring...

X 10 FLARE is Earth Facing, Multiple Explosions/EMP/QUAKES
Video unavailable
ancaro imparo.
Wed, Sep 6, 2017 - 4:35pm (Reply to #15482)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Wed, Sep 6, 2017 - 4:40pm (Reply to #15484)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Wed, Sep 6, 2017 - 5:23pm
Magpie

Modern day witch hunt, funded by Soros

https://www.barenakedislam.com/2017/09/06/increased-blacklisting-which-s...

As SPLC’s Mark Potok admitted, the organizations being blacklisted have “nothing to do with criminality or violence or any kind of guess we’re making about ‘this group could be dangerous.’ It’s strictly ideological.’” Ideological means the SPLC doesn’t like them. The hate map is a list of groups the SPLC hates.

(

ancaro imparo.
Wed, Sep 6, 2017 - 5:38pm (Reply to #15485)
Green Lantern

Ruffian wrote: we haven't

Ruffian wrote:

we haven't begun in earnest yet. Just code testing currently. It's not easy to make it user friendly.

Google is doing two things. First is delisting sites in their search results. The second is refusing to host domains. Those are two entirely different things.

I said I suspected Alex jones was kiked and his site remaining untouched is an awful lot of proof to me, then again we suspected him for a long time.

News agencies got to word loud and clear what will happen to them if they keep reporting on their activities. Google and cuckbook have 95% control over what news the masses receive. They are in violation of antitrust laws. It's even made the government nervous. I reckon they will go after them like they did Microsoft...

I couldn't find one on that list that was delisted. TFmetals is certainly listed. I'm not googling all 400. If websites are being delisted there should be one obvious example that can be shared. Call me nuts, but I like evidence. See how fast, I can be convinced of anything with a little big of evidence.

I trust when people say their video's have been removed from youtube, that's probably the case. An article, becomes click bait when the title doesn't match the content of the article.

I skimmed the google pdf. They are certainly using a heavy bias.

But the image I get is alot of pissed of people in the alternative community fighting while some fat cats smoking their cigars in their easy chairs are laughing making alot of money, while the alt-right is yelling, they are coming down.

Maybe you will contribute to the "quickening" of the fall of Mainstream media. I read your advice on how to take google down. I wonder how many were so gun hoe that they followed through?

I also see the alternative media beijg infiltrated with disinformation that as the average person is deluded by MSM, the alternative community has gotten some real bad information...Putin, N. Korea, and if you're not imbeccable at looking at these things, you'll been taken. Even than, there's a good chance.

My other sense is that if google overtly just wiped out that many websites, as opposed to more subtle methods, it would bring on it's next PR crisis. It would be fairly easy for a google PR person to defend that document and defend the accusations in that article.

Wed, Sep 6, 2017 - 6:21pm (Reply to #15486)
Green Lantern

Ruffian wrote:utility

Ruffian wrote:

utility companies are well aware of cyclical solar flares and the damage they do. They even divert air traffic from the poles during them.

Nit only does it bring down cell comm but also land lines. People don't understand comm sats still work on RFS.

Not only the physical effects that most articles talk about, the research on effects of consciousness, the emotion

new solar flare cycle that is influencing the magnetic fields on Earth and also the consciousness of man. Talk about invisibile things pulling our strings....

It is easier for us to accept change when we are in the weaker magnetic fields that we are now experiencing. The solar activity is causing a cleansing effect, shaking, purging and extraordinary weather patterns, and we are experiencing the same on the physical, emotional,and other levels. Our inner weather patterns are effected to if you know what I mean?

Obviously where emotions are effected, so are the markets. Interesting how many things are converging right at the same time. Like never before in our collective recollection?

I suspect if the average person is looking out in the world, they might have trouble putting it altogether. And obviously if you're in it like Florida, Houston, and not looking at it from 1000 miles away, it's totally emotionally draining.

I'm sorry but this is not climate change. This is not HAARP. This is 100% eclipse. And a 100% a new world we are moving into. Stronger than any of our collective intentions to make change.

Wed, Sep 6, 2017 - 6:52pm
NW VIEW

Weyerhaeuser Co., 5 days, just the beginning?

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Wed, Sep 6, 2017 - 6:53pm
Green Lantern

Nobody dies from Hurricanes

Nobody dies from Hurricanes in Cuba. Or very few. ZERO PEOPLE DIed during Hurricane Mathew. the government told the US to go screw off and it wouldn't accept one donation from US or let them in to help.

Everyone evacuated. They knocked on every door and had constant messaging to evacuate through radio. That means they didn't spend one penny on rescuing people.

I have no idea how they rebuilt or where the money came from rebuilding.

So from an anarchist point of view, it's not good, because government got involved and evacuated people. Different than forced evacuation in the United States where grid lock ensues for days. It was organized.

So what about evacuate, we'll help you do it if you want, or once it comes to midnight, you're on your own. Government won't save you and you can't use tax payer money to help you. Doesn't seem compassionate?

Wed, Sep 6, 2017 - 7:00pm (Reply to #15490)
Green Lantern

NW VIEW

NW VIEW wrote:

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/WY/?p=WY

Somebody needs to put an Infrastructure portfolio together of Hurricane related stocks, Home Depot, Lowes, Cement, Concrete, Paint, cabinetry. workforce contractors etc... And look to suppliers that already have government contracts. And SHORT insurance.

But I'd wait....wait...wait.... How long does it take FEMA $ to hit the ecnomy? Or bidders to get contracts?

Wed, Sep 6, 2017 - 7:27pm
NW VIEW

@ GL

I agree. I have been to our local lumber supplier and asked about prices. They see it going up but think it will take up to two years to peak. "If", Florida is really hit and the 185,000 homes need repaired in Texas and the home in Washington/Oregon., Idaho and Montana, continue to burn, what will happen to plywood/lumber/OSB and sheetrock? If you look out my front window, you will not see Mt. Rainier, for it is hidden by smoke from Canada and Eastern Washington. Thousands of acres of timber are on fire. "If" you add the coming events on my scale and where they may happen, there is not enough supply to even begin to meet the need.

I talked to a real estate agent this morning and told him that a major migration is coming to our state. Prices are already rocketing. Jim

Wed, Sep 6, 2017 - 7:41pm
silver66

ripped these from the pages

of ZH

https://www.windows2universe.org/sun/activity/sunspot_cycle.html

mayhem_korner You Only Live Twice Sep 6, 2017 5:33 PM

Climate change? Did you notice that Cat 5, > 175MPH Atlantic Hurricanes follow a roughly 10-14 year cycle, approximating that of sunspot activity?

1955 - Janet

1969 - Camille

1979-80 - David, Allen

1992 - Andrew

2004/05 - Ivan, Katrina-Rita-Wilma

2017 - Irma

Sure, there are a some exceptions (Mitch, Gilbert), but let's not get all crazy with the global warming "beginning"!

And we are a long way from matching the trifecta of 2005. Three consecutive Cat 5 Hurricanes in the gulf, including Wilma which was more intense than Irma has been thus far.

Silver66

Man cycles seem to be everywhere

Silver66 Rage against the dying of the light

Wed, Sep 6, 2017 - 7:41pm (Reply to #15487)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Wed, Sep 6, 2017 - 7:46pm (Reply to #15488)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Wed, Sep 6, 2017 - 7:48pm (Reply to #15493)
Green Lantern

NW VIEW wrote: "If" you add

NW VIEW wrote:

"If" you add the coming events on my scale and where they may happen, there is not enough supply to even begin to meet the need.

I would think so but I don't want to jump to conclusions without doing the research. Could be a super quick trend but it looks like your stock is the #1 in the sector. It's definitely something interesting to watch but I ain't buying nothing now. Notta.

Wed, Sep 6, 2017 - 7:58pm (Reply to #15493)
sierra skier
-
ID

NW VIEW wrote: I agree.   I

NW VIEW wrote:

I agree. I have been to our local lumber supplier and asked about prices. They see it going up but think it will take up to two years to peak. "If", Florida is really hit and the 185,000 homes need repaired in Texas and the home in Washington/Oregon., Idaho and Montana, continue to burn, what will happen to plywood/lumber/OSB and sheetrock? If you look out my front window, you will not see Mt. Rainier, for it is hidden by smoke from Canada and Eastern Washington. Thousands of acres of timber are on fire. "If" you add the coming events on my scale and where they may happen, there is not enough supply to even begin to meet the need.

I talked to a real estate agent this morning and told him that a major migration is coming to our state. Prices are already rocketing. Jim

My friend was in our small town DMV about 6 weeks ago and the worker said they were licensing and registering about 15 folks a day just from California. Include the weather assaulted areas and you are likely right, get prepped for the onslaught.

We have the heavy smoke as well and had it for about 3 days now. On the fire site I was in yesterday they had over 70 fires listed in our 4-5 state area up here and that didn't include the Canadian fires that have been burning since early to mid summer. If we get a clearing in the smoke we may be able to view Aurora maybe starting tomorrow night with the 9.3 solar flare that is the # 14 largest since 1975. I have been on a mission to try and view the Aurora from our home and following the activity closely for several months now.

Hope we have happy viewing.

Wed, Sep 6, 2017 - 8:03pm (Reply to #15497)
NW VIEW

I'm not buying anything!

Watch the pricing of copper, $4 here we come. Tell Mr. Fix to guard his house wiring when he leaves his home. The local needy ones will be selling it for pennies.

Old story; I remember being with an electrician in RSA, long ago, and he said he was installing large copper wire in a conduit and the thieves were pulling it out the other end. Also: All of the wet wiring in Texas will not pass code. The sheetrock and the copper wire must be replaced. BOOM!

Wed, Sep 6, 2017 - 8:07pm (Reply to #15498)
NW VIEW

Hi Sierra skier

If you two were here tomorrow, we would take you to the Washington State Fair and we could eat a chicken fried steak first, just outside the main gate.

The smoke here is really bad and I have not seen the mountain in about three days. My son told me that he is just swamped in real estate. Look at the prices in King County, to the moon. This whole thing is going to CRASH again. Jim

Wed, Sep 6, 2017 - 10:33pm (Reply to #15492)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

randomness