26952 posts / 0 new
Last post
Mon, Sep 4, 2017 - 5:15pm
Maryann
-
TX

NWView.....

I'm so glad your family is safe and you were able to get cash to your sister. Her story is a familiar one here in Texas. Churches here are sending semi-truckloads of food, water, and supplies to areas where the various national and gov. relief efforts have not yet gone.

Yesterday I helped pack a truck of specific supplies that residents had requested including pet food, diapers, gloves, and bug spray. The mosquitoes are apparently awful and bug spray sold out in many places.

If one wants to give, I highly recommend Samaritan's Purse. They have an outstanding distribution process and your money goes to the relief efforts, not to line executives pockets.

Mon, Sep 4, 2017 - 5:21pm abguy4
cliff 567
-
ME

back side

was the orbiter not in the light when the orbit took him thru the back side until he hit the bright side, he would be between the earth and sun, and the next one half orbit have him between the earth and moon with the sun beyond the earth?

Mon, Sep 4, 2017 - 5:25pm abguy4
silver66

well that is clear

Oh Tay Compilation

silver66

Silver66 Rage against the dying of the light

Mon, Sep 4, 2017 - 5:38pm Maryann
NW VIEW

@ Maryann

Thanks for your reply. There is a great work happening in Texas. For those who have stockpiled great wealth, thinking that the Lord wanted them to be prosperous, and walking by those who are hungry and naked, a great judgment will enter into their lives.

Oh to be in Silsbee and walk their streets. This is the time for all to reach out to those in need. I am concerned that this may just be the beginning of many sorrows, coming in waves and shakings, a judgment upon the lands. Yes Maryann, do that which is before you each day, and the correct doors will open. Jim

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Mon, Sep 4, 2017 - 7:27pm
sierra skier
-
ID

Great news about your family

Great news about your family NW, hopefully they have turned the corner in this disaster. We keep sending our prayers for those affected by the storm.

Mon, Sep 4, 2017 - 8:01pm
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

RE: backside

was the orbiter not in the light when the orbit took him thru the back side until he hit the bright side, he would be between the earth and sun, and the next one half orbit have him between the earth and moon with the sun beyond the earth?

UHhh.......................No. The backside was always dark when the Apollo missions went - so that the front would be in the Sun. That's important to grasp. The LEM and the Moon walkers were always - for three days straight - in the sunlight, and facing the Earth - so that they had direct constant radio communication to the Earth/Houston, and so they didn't need to carry artificial lighting. Cooling themselves and the lander was an issue. Those suits had their own A/C.

When the Apollo missions went to the Moon, the Moon was necessarily on the far side of the Earth, relative to the Sun, so that the "front" side of the Moon would be in near full sunlight. In other words, the Moon was further from the Sun than the Earth. So, the orbiter would only be in sunlight when it was between the Moon and the Earth, and essentially over the lander. The orbiter was never between the Earth and Sun when in orbit around the Moon. BTW, no capsule pilot ever spotted the lander (LEM) from his position of sixty miles overhead and 4,000mph. Even without an atmosphere it's impossible to spot an object twenty feet across at a distance of sixty miles.

Mon, Sep 4, 2017 - 8:11pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

The great deception on display

Hi guys,

I watch Greg Hunter at USA Watchdog when the topic interests me, because he seems like a fairly sane guy, with a genuine interest in reporting the truth.

Abguy4 and I had noticed a blazing blind spot in the reporting of Dave Hodges, particularly when it comes to Donald Trump, and the Bible.

Well, Greg just interviewed some guy who claims that God's talking to him directly,

and he wrote a book called "The Trump Prophecies" that as far as I'm concerned, was idiocy on display.

I don't want to pick on this specifically, because it is a narrative that seems to have infected large swaths of the populace, who can't see past their own political and religious biases.

Here's the interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mgH94B656g

Greg Hunter

Published on Sep 4, 2017

How can the so-called deep state and crooked politicians Keep doing evil to America. Mark Taylor, author of the popular book “The Trump Prophecies,” says it's God's will for that to stop. Taylor starts with fired FBI Director James Comey. Taylor contends, “James Comey was the clog in the pipe that was keeping the swamp from being drained. Now that he’s out of the way you are starting to see things happen. . . . In 2015 I wrote a prophetic statement from God and it says the spirit of God says your time has come to an end. You are both being omitted tor the crime you have committed. . . . this is what God told me to write. . . . They are going to go down. I believe at some point she (Hillary) will go to jail. It will be a sign to the United States that that spirit of Jezebel has been locked up and the key thrown away. God it not going to let this stuff go and look at the pedophilia. There has been a total media blackout and there has been 4,000 arrests. . . . This is what God has been telling me for a long time. There are military style tribunals coming because this thing goes so deep. I think it is even boggling the mind of Donald Trump right now. He’s trying to get his team in place so they can go after these people and prosecute them. There are going to be military style tribunals break out when the name come to light.” Taylor says, “Don’t fall for the doom and gloom. . . Some of my prophecies I have written say America is going to prosper like never before. Everybody thinks America is under judgment . . . but what about all the good things America has done. There are 100 different countries out there that are way worse than America and they are still on the map. 90% of the Gospel that has gone throughout the earth has come from America. Where are all those seeds? God is going to use Donald Trump to bring those seeds back and part of that is going to be getting America out of debt. You have a hard time prospering if you are in debt.” Join Greg Hunter as he goes One-on-One with Mark Taylor author of the popular book “The Trump Prophecies.”

Obviously, my take on things it is quite a bit different, as Donald Trump violates virtually every tenant of natural law there is, to conclude that he is appointed by God, only works if you think Yahweh is God. I don't.

I'm starting to grasp the power of "the great deception" here, and it is far more insidious than Greg or his guest can comprehend.

His predictions are a mixed bag, some I agree with, and some I don't. He does seem to share Jim's outlook on the steeple house system, and its collapse. His faith in Donald Trump is misplaced, and just pure false hope.

I do agree that the current system is unraveling, but if these erroneous religious beliefs are perpetuated, it will simply be rebuilt.

America is not under judgment, it is under attack. This guy doesn't even know who our enemies are.

He's worshiping one of his enemies, who's whispering in his ear, and he's worshiping the other who resides in the White House.

What do you think?

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Mon, Sep 4, 2017 - 9:10pm Mr. Fix
NW VIEW

O.K. Mr. Fix, what do we think?

I listened to the first thirty minutes of your video above. It is a hit and a miss for me. However, since you asked the question, I will just give a short view:

>>>>>>>>>>>>

I view all leadership, around the globe, as being allowed or placed by the Lord. He raises up and also casts out. The scriptures (I will not quote for you Mr. Fix) plainly teaches this truth. In the days of Moses, the Lord raised up pharaoh to rule over Egypt, yep Egypt, and Moses had his trouble with him. The Lord had a purpose in elevating this pharaoh to being ruler over a land filled with demonic idols. He was placed in that position, not because he understood freedom nor because he was a good pharaoh, but because the Lord would use this wicked man for God's own purposes. Many of their army should have had an inner tube for the Red Sea and also been prepared for that first Passover as the angel of death came down the streets. When Israel walked onto the dry ground, parting company with pharaoh, the pathway ahead was just beginning. The daily events of Mr. Trump does not move me one inch. We speak about true freedom, like a mountain man, but the events of this nation shows that we lack any true freedom.

There on things upon the tape that are correct. The steeple houses are losing members, the people are worn out from the prosperity messages, and the RCCers are beginning to see the folly of a false religion. Home Churches are starting up around the globe and the people are beginning to find the Truth of the Freedom given to them by Christ Himself. Fiat is what props up the divided/blind/altered/and often demonic systems of men. Some are coming to the understanding that the Church is the people and not the divided blind building on the corner.

Mr. Trump is in the position because he has been selected for the work before him. Does that mean that everything he does is Holy? NOPE! The Lord will bring healing where He selects, judgment where He decides, and will shape the events before us within His Own View. There is much tribulation coming before America and all of the world. The last three feasts will be fulfilled on their exact dates just like the first four. The pulpits have preached a boatload of false doctrine for hundreds of years , however, a few are beginning to awaken.

Your tape Mr. Fix, has a heavy view on our government, our congress, our SCOTUS, politicians, and has missed the real problems. We have allowed the demonic to invade Hollywood, our schools, our university, our movies, our tapes and videos, our printed material and from the beginning, even Disneyland and their witchcraft. (Got a Harry Potter book for your kids?)

There is ONLY, ONLY,ONLY One Hope for America and I believe it is too late. Only one thing worked in the past for a nation and it is national REPENTANCE. Is this what the people seek? If we set up a large tent, like we did in the past, and I say "come to our meeting and will speak on Jesus and the Kingdom of God and the need for national repentance" will anyone show up?

In closing, and I have said little, my view of coming events, timing, seasons of events, judgments, and the grief that the nations must face, will cause many to weep. jmo Jim

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Mon, Sep 4, 2017 - 10:40pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Mon, Sep 4, 2017 - 10:50pm
Green Lantern

5 record breaking twitter

5 record breaking twitter posts by Donald Trump on N. Korea. He has a message .

I like this one:

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

South Korea is finding, as I have told them, that their talk of appeasement with North Korea will not work, they only understand one thing!

Shift the blame to the "victim", and portray an image of invincibility

President when Korean War began was TRUMan (never officially ended). Now have TRUMp

​​​​​

September 2005 (Rooster yr) - North Korean nuclear weapon production ceased in a Rooster year (via diplomatic means). 2017 via means??

Now, I have to go read about the Jewish calendar...... AM piling on the homework.

Playing around with Chinese system of . I don't know alot about it but guys who have studied Vedic, Western, and Chinese tell me they get best results with 中国占星术.

Mon, Sep 4, 2017 - 11:07pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Mon, Sep 4, 2017 - 11:51pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Mon, Sep 4, 2017 - 11:56pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Good evening Jim

Well,

The belief that the imaginary sky daddy picks our rulers for us, to lead us down the collective rat hole, is simply a notion I can't accept, because all evidence points to the contrary. Generally speaking, those who create do not destroy their own creations.

I find the entire notion of rulership, and authority in general, a euphemism for human slavery.

Now, I do kind of like your idea that evil leaders can be used to enlighten the masses, and point out the insanity of a social construct that installs the most power-hungry, and amoral amongst us as our rulers, but, invariably, it all leads towards a genocidal totalitarian dictatorship, and Yahweh makes the perfect role model.

What I noticed in the video, as well as across the Internet amongst the conservative religious, is a completely blind faith in authority as an institution, never questioning its legitimacy.

Those that question the legitimacy of authority, seem to have rejected their religious indoctrination classes.

I pray for your sisters well-being,

The "on the ground" reporting by independent journalists seems to have largely vanished since the authorities showed up.

There's plenty of rumors, with plenty of people seeking the truth, but as of yet, a lot of the coverage that I've been looking for seems strangely nonexistent.

I watched a few videos demonstrating how the authorities were refusing access to the worst hit areas, but I can't even find them in my history now.

Leadership is voluntary, but those who voluntarily follow people routinely have their leaders crucified.

Please don't confuse what we have as leadership, it's not. There's nothing voluntary about it.

We have rulers, they've been appointed for us to perpetuate human enslavement.

This is why men of good character never rule,

And those who choose to lead, never survive.

Think about that.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Tue, Sep 5, 2017 - 6:24am
Green Lantern

Since we're talking about the

Since we're talking about the moon, and total destruction of humanity, let's just take a brief moment to revisit an old discussion.

I've said many times that the interpretation of Plato's discussion on Atlantis has been totally misintrepreted, like many of his writings. The assertion is that Atlantis went under the sea some 20,000 years ago??? Despite mountains of evidence that there was a huge shift that occurred just around 1200 bc, at the end of the Bronze age. Whether you look at all the world's mythology or tons of evidence that posted compared to nothing to substantiate it went down years before other than it's been repeated a million times.

Well, take a look at this.....

https://spiralcalendar.com/chapter-1-a-detective-story/

It's chapter 1 of the book AM recommended on the authors website. You don't have to know anything about numbers, stars or trading. The only competency required to understand what he is saying is that you can read, and you have some minimum amount of comprehension of the English language.

If you tried to draw a parallel between the market crash of 1933 and 1987 and find some kind of timing that brought them together, you'd FAIL miserably if you used the Julian Calendar. However, if you used the Jewish Calendar, voila.....MAGIC!!

I once posted some of the ancient calendars that were in use at that time. Plato was not referring to the Julian calendar so why do people insist on using it today as a measurement of time????

Thus I'm wondering what kind of Magic can be applied to decoding the timing of events and connection to past events using chinese calendar which is a lunar calendar based on a 60 year cycle, animal, element. 2017 is a fire year and year of the chicken.

To be Continued....

Tue, Sep 5, 2017 - 9:06am
Green Lantern

Jim,  I have to agree with

Jim,
I have to agree with Fix.

Such a philosophy sends a very bad message to humanity and even to Christians that surrender human's responsibility for the condition's out there in the world to "God" It also rejects just about every form of analysis that certain individuals here have taken gone to great lengths to explain how markets work, and the invisible forces that we can use to predict events. Really, in a round a bout way, you've said, I don't believe any of it. Which of course, doesn't need saying.

The paradox is that I could actually make an arguement that in someway you are correct, however, it would require using principles and laws that you and many other Christians here reject. But not all in the world!! So therefore the arguement wouldn't be anti-Christian, as so often people reactively state, but would only counter your version of how the world works based on how you interpret the bible which does seem like the majority. So I won't go there either. Why should we waste each others time by me offering insight into a model that you've already rejected?

And on the other side of the coin, did you think espousing such a point of view in the non-Christian DOTS would be embraced?? By now, don't all of us have enough self awareness to know the working models of the world that the active posters possess and what basic belief's separate us?

Of course, splintering the group into factions highlighting our differences and ascertaining that there are elements here that espouse anti-Christian views was the work of one of your sisters. I would venture to bet my stack that nobody here who posts regularly would lift a finger to persecute somebody for the religious beliefs. OF course, uness they are radical muslims. Then all bets off.

Here's the thing, AM has showed us how the bible could be a great resource for solving the problems of price in markets and understanding how events can unfold. I endorse that viewpoint. i pay careful attention. But that goes all out the window when you give all responsibility away to human's. Because those methods can't co-exist with there is only one force in the world that makes decisions.

I don't think you would ever reply to one of those posts and say it's all bullshit. Nobody does even if they think it. But eventually it comes out. A freudian slip of sorts.

Tue, Sep 5, 2017 - 9:18am
Green Lantern

Irma is  now a Cat. 5

Irma is now a Cat. 5 hurricane with max winds of 175 mph - the strongest Atlantic hurricane since Felix (2007).

Table of all 17 Atlantic hurricanes w/ max winds >=175 mph during their lifetime.

Irma now has more energy than Hurricane Katrina.

Flying through Hurricane Irma

Hurricane Irma: hunters fly into eye of storm
Herbie Hancock, Ron Carter and Billy Cobham - Eye Of The Hurricane
Tue, Sep 5, 2017 - 9:22am
Green Lantern

I mean to say 1929, not 33.

I mean to say 1929, not 33.

Anybody else wondering about the origin of Yom Kippur and how it ties to the Babylonians understanding of the

Tue, Sep 5, 2017 - 9:32am
Green Lantern

Lunar Calendar and Markets

It was also observed that major market crashes have a history of happening about 3 days before a New Moon, typically in 8th or 9th lunar month in the Chinese lunar calendar ( = September or October).

Based on research of stock market data since 1950, we have identified a “Lunar green period”, when stocks tend to do better than average, and a “Lunar red period”, when stocks generally underperform. Green periods start about 3 days after Full Moon, and red periods begin about 3 days after New Moon. The outperformance in green periods is significant, as you can see in this chart (1950 – 2009):

Moon cycles in the markets

https://lunatictrader.com/moon-cycles-in-the-markets/

Are Investors Moonstruck? Lunar Phases and Stock Returns

https://personal.lse.ac.uk/yuan/papers/lunar.pdf

LUNAR PHASE & FINANCIAL PANICS

https://www.davidmcminn.com/pages/AODfalls.pdf

stevie wonder moon blue
Tue, Sep 5, 2017 - 9:43am
Green Lantern

http://www.unz.com/mwhitney/w

Tue, Sep 5, 2017 - 10:12am
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

Brace yourselves. The end is near ...

September 4, 2017

Dear Friends and Colleagues, We just got word today.

Cassini's 21st dive between the inner edge of the ring system and the planet went as expected. The thrusters kept her oriented properly despite the torque from the atmosphere. Such an able ship!

Meanwhile, this week's Cassini image (attached) is one of our last best looks at Enceladus ... that small moon at Saturn with the big possibilities. https://ciclops.org/view/8601/Nevertheless-It-Moves

It's now just 1 more dive and 11 days to go before the final plunge. Brace yourselves. The end is near ...

randomness