Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sun, Sep 3, 2017 - 10:47pm Mr. Fix
Green Lantern

Mr. Fix wrote:Green

Mr. Fix wrote:

Green Lantern,

Your comparisons between Katrina, and Harvey, are noteworthy for multiple reasons, because in Katrina, most people just stood on their roofs waiting for the government to come and save them, while in Houston, people were decidedly more proactive. My sister-in-law and her neighbors were cleaning out storm drains from debris, in between the downpours, in an active attempt at saving their own residence. It was largely successful.

In other towns, when it looked like the levees were about to go over the top, people organized with sandbags, to reinforce them, while in Katrina, they were simply blown up.

Private citizens started using their boats, and an amazing array of monster trucks to rescue each other from their homes, and simply not a lot of people, stupidly stood on the rooftops screaming for help. Yeah, a lot of Katrina survivors were in Houston, standing on the rooftops screaming, but the Houston locals simply picked them up and brought them to dry ground. Many of them now live at their local Walmart.

Demographically speaking, most people in Houston were far better prepared, and far more capable of working together in their own best interests then the poor folks from New Orleans.

I think the death toll from the initial hurricane in Houston was much, much lower simply because of the actions the victims took on their own behalf.

Yeah, you could say that the stories I just told are antidotal, but there are simply too many of them to discount as not part of a larger trend.

There was a video I saw yesterday, I think it was posted by DABOO777 on YouTube, showing that the Federal goon squads finally arriving, in full military costumes, are simply blocking access to Houston now, making sure that private citizens cannot enter to help each other out anymore.

As an excuse, they are stating that somebody's boat turned over, so nobody's allowed to bring a boat there anymore. I deeply suspect that they are organizing for a replay of the gun grab in Katrina, and they will probably use the same tactics as when they closed down to Boston after that staged bombing event.

For such a plan to work, they don't want any witnesses.

Okay, maybe I'm over-the-top on that one.

Abguy4 already discussed the futility of trying to apply logic to the motivations of those in control. I agree with him, they are simply enjoying themselves.

That being said, there is some extreme, and long lasting implications for what Harvey caused, for the rest of the country.

My local gas station is already $.35 more than preflood prices per gallon, and I expect that is just the beginning. The price of food and fuel is about to go far beyond what many people are capable of forking over.

I don't expect any genuine federal-aid for Texas, as Trump is going to blame Congress, and Congress is going to blame Trump, and the people of Texas are going to be left digging themselves out of this one.

Even with hurricane Sandy, federal-aid went directly to Gov. Christie, and Gov. Cuomo. They spent it all on political patronage, leaving the average homeowner homeless.

If you go to "USA Watchdog”, and listen to the weekly wrap up by Greg Hunter, he tallies up all of the ancillary damage caused by Harvey, and comes up with a half a trillion dollar guesstimate.

Just click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dL5VltIS-Ko

The economic damage was already systemic, but imagine if Washington doesn't do shit to help. Now imagine that hey do whatever they can to make sure no one else can help either. I’d say they are all about turning a tragedy into a catastrophe.

Let's see what happens this week, but as far as I'm concerned, the real damage caused by Harvey hasn't even begun yet.

And then there's Irma….

The United States capacity to feed its own people, is being systematically destroyed, and so will our ability to import.

If you can't make it yourself, it will be un-obtainable.

Citing the current death toll does not take into account a much, much bigger picture here.

They are working to destroy the nation, not a city. Their plan is moving ahead, largely unopposed.

That's what I see.

"You are assumed to control events. You say, "Go' and men go: 'Come,' and they come. You can arrange, within measure, that armies take or leave the field. In extremes you can say, "this man may live; that man, die.' You achieve a measure of order, for that is the condition of power. but i do not see that events follow your will."

Power holders recognize that their decisions often create unpredictable events. When events are dictated by power and control, history shows that they don't unfold according to plan. The list is long.

Just ask Alexander the great who was met by some Wise Men of the Chaldaeans, who drew him aside and begged him to go no further, because the stars had showed his demise if he should ignore the warnings. And the astrologers at the temple to go no further or die. Or Benito Mussolini who was killed by a mob of citizens. Both held ultimate power. Or at least they thought.

You give the priestcraft too much power and thus attempt to analyze their motivations and actions. You're down to they did it because they are crazy. I attempt, not always as pretty as AM or Armstrong, to find the the forces that operate invisibly that act upon them, no less, or no more than they do us or pions.

Find the connection and the numerical forces acting on the dates I gave you. If I tell you, you will not see the beauty and awesomeness of the universe at work. Once you figured it out for yourself, you're going to wonder who is really in charge and what's really going on here.

In the meantime, I see there is one beer in the fridge. Don't know how it got there (sure I do) but I'm thinking September could be a shit show and I need a hurricane like I need a hole in the head. I don't think one beer (16 oz) could cause me too much harm. I have a bottle of some superduper high proof vodka in the freezer. Only for making tinctures. But if the beer doesn't do the job, I usuallly can just smell the fumes of that stuff. And then Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sun, Sep 3, 2017 - 10:49pm Anonymous
Green Lantern

Ruffian wrote: Thought this

Ruffian wrote:

Thought this thru.... It's just not feasible at this time. The amount of energy required to heat just one square mile just 1 degree is the max the biggest facility can generate... Btw it's near NYC. Also the key is being able to move a cold air mass up against it. We think they can do that. It's only theory for now.

Katrina was such a huge disaster cuz of its nignog politicians. It's that simple.

That Mayor Ray whatever was a crook.

Don't know what facility you are talking about but sounds interesting.

Sun, Sep 3, 2017 - 11:28pm
Green Lantern

Ok, Fix Good! Now let's

Ok, Fix Good!

Now let's figure out if we are on the verge of WW3 with N. Korea before Irma hits. I already have my own track compared to the conspiracy models.

The **** and the #'s and the 's seem to point to a big event in September.

Read a 100 articles on Trump and N. Korea. mainstream media, zerohedge, alternative media and then ask AM if price of the market before the holiday tells more about coming events than all of the above combined.

The ancient art of reading the tea leaves.

Sun, Sep 3, 2017 - 11:30pm Green Lantern
Mr. Fix
-
NY

A slight clarification...

Green Lantern,

I haven't exactly called the ancient priestcraft crazy, in that would also imply they are stupid.

Quite to the contrary, they are evil geniuses, with an emphasis on evil.

I just want to use accurate descriptive terminology.

I've routinely ascribed to them the most evil of motivations possible, and it usually adds up perfectly.

That doesn't mean their nefarious agenda always goes as planned, they've been getting exposed a lot lately.

That being said, you do have to start somewhere. Here's my starting point: Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Are they all-powerful? Of course not. Just shining a light on them them makes them wither and die.

They run like cockroaches or rats when you shine a light on them.

They are actually quite vulnerable.

I just found a Jackass interview from a couple of days ago that's actually better than the one on Main Street.

You can get it here: https://ochelli.com/all-american-finance-fraud/

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Sun, Sep 3, 2017 - 11:45pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

The North Korean narrative is a complete and absolute sham.

The only purpose North Korea serves, it is to waste trillions on the military industrial complex.

That's it, as I've often said, large swaths of the United States enlisted won't even follow orders anymore.

World War III has been canceled due to lack of interest.

I'm actually looking forward to a make-believe alien invasion.

Numbers and numerology, astrology, and fortune telling just aren't my cup of tea. I wouldn't even know where to begin. That's what I've got you for, if you're looking for some major turmoil in September, I think a couple of super storms followed by a complete economic collapse would probably fit the description of complete chaos, but it also leaves the Western control structure incredibly vulnerable.

I'm not entirely sure if they can pull a convincing diversion out of their hat, but I can be certain that they will try.

Pay attention to the FEMA camps, they're finally starting to fill them up down south, refugees from the weather wars file in, never to be seen again.

You don't want to go to a FEMA camp.

I found a narrative on Steve Quayle's site, in the "alerts" , that I had previously not considered:

VERY ASTUTE OBSERVATION FROM DAVID ,ON HOUSTON'S HURRICANE, AND WHO HAS THE MOST TO GAIN: 'I smelled a rat when I watched the Mayor of Houston, who was unbelievably defiant in his reasoning for not calling for an evacuation'

Hi Steve and Dave,

I have been thinking and dwelling on this Harvey situation and this is what I think it's all about.
I believe it was a manufactured storm made by the government. But I want to focus on the motive of such a storm.

I have been asking myself what would "they" gain by making this storm and having it hit the gulf section of Texas?
Was it to hit the refineries and drive up gas, therefore drive up oil company profits? No, there are much more specific ways to do this. This storm was too sloppy and has a probability of failure that is higher than need be. I don't think this was the primary reason, maybe a secondary reason.

This is why this storm was created in my opinion. It came to me while watching the coverage tonight on the news. This is all about FEMA! I believe this storm was created to displace hundreds of thousands of people so that they (and us) will be conditioned to go to FEMA facilities now, and for what is really coming our way in the near future. I smelled a rat when I watched the Mayor of Houston, who was unbelievably defiant in his reasoning for not calling for an evacuation. Houston was picked because the players who dreamed up this disaster knew they could get him to be complicit in this crime against humanity. Plus, Texas is a free state and the powers that be hate it, it's people and their governor.
By the time their false flags are unleashed one after another, or simultaneously (Dave's Tet offensive) we will be more than willing to fill up the FEMA camps. This was all about getting Americans use to the idea of going to FEMA camps, no matter what they might look like.

In Christ,

David S.

Mon, Sep 4, 2017 - 2:03am
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Mon, Sep 4, 2017 - 3:10am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

love is like quicksilver

It gets away on you when you try to grab it.

Love can only be found where it is least expected.

Beyond ego, through the heart and into the white light of the void.

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb

Mon, Sep 4, 2017 - 6:07am NW VIEW
-
Dublin
Ireland

1st August this year? I

1st August this year? I expect the 9th of Av "tendency for ill winds blowing" fell on 29th July instead.

If occasionally 9 Av sees a catastrophe, and most years it does not, then a question arises as to what other thing occurs on some 9th of Avs so as to trigger the potential for dire events of that time. And of course this coincidence of 9 Av and something else does not happen every year.

it's interesting, also, that the tribes were in thedesert and on 9 Av some of them decided to not invade the promised lands. And the story goes, that those who doubted their god incurred his wrath and had to wander in the desert for 40 years , which happens to be 38 years extra.

Well 38 years is almost 39 years, depending upon what time of year you start counting and what part of year you end your count. And 19 years is the Metonic cycle, during which the sun, moon, and earth return to their original positions exactly, in respect to each other. So ... two Metonic cycles later, those Jews in that proto historic biblical story got to enter into Canaan. This is interesting because the 9 Av is a Hebrew Calendar date, different from the Gregorian calendar we use today. But being based on the Lunar month, not a 28, 30, 31 day month, it counts Lunar months. And naturally after every Metonic cycle the big event is at it's same interval as the sub period was the previous Metonic cycle.

So you have, by mentioning 9th AV, brought up 19 years ....

Are you aware that the Metonic period is also the period after which the Eclipse cycle repeats? The Babylonians used it in conjunction with their historical records to predict eclipses. And eclipses where when the god, the light in the heavens that makes all things grow and looks down upon us all, went away unexpectedly, which was construed as a very bad thing. So eclipses, and lunar 29.5 day months, and 19 years and 38 years are all tied together in this 9th of Av matter.

They were two Metonic cycles in the desert if the story is true. And that's interesting in itself, because the ratio between any Fibonacci number and the Fibonacci number two places lower on the series is 38.2%.

And since 19 years is ... well 19 years long ... it can accommodate an eleven year cycle and an eight year cycle within it. So every 38 years you would have two 11s and two 8s. But interestingly, a pair of those elevens takes you very close to the 22 1/2 year solar cycle, which is reflected in summer and winter warmth. That would be important for a tribe living in a desert I think, if they could figure it out. And those early Jewish priests and scribes were good at their Kabbalistic mathematics, having brought a great number of ideas from Babylon. We have other stories about how some of their number managed to predict famines and plentiful years in advance, achieving great wealth and power in the process. Gold told those people, and I often wonder if that was the bright light up in the heavens that is referred to, because, I always remember that Metonic cycle is composed of three in one, I mean the Earth, the moon and the sun, and one in three.

Three is also an important number in the bible. This is why I think that is so.

It's all so long ago. It's been told and retold verbally, and written in scrolls, wwhich were copied onto other scrolls later with minor differences, some scrolls kept and others thrown out, and translated, and edited. And even more important to observe, it's all encoded so as to hide the true meaning of the things being discussed, by wrapping everyday simple-life-in-the-desert storylines around the maths and the important numbers mainly so the gentiles wouldn't get it. Spread the goodness around, or not. Not everybody is a friend.

Gentlemen ... gentiles .... hmmmm. So much in that right there ....

By the way gentle folks. How long was gold going up in the bull from the 2000 low, and how long has the bear been since the 2011 peak? It seems to be an off topic thing to bring up, given the context in which you made your post in reference to biblical catastrophes recurring on 9th Av, but I just thought I'd mention it.

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price http://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Mon, Sep 4, 2017 - 7:39am
Green Lantern

Whoo whoo AM!   Cool!!I ran

Whoo whoo AM! Cool!!

I ran into the metatonic cycle again while researching the eclipse. Didn't know about the 9 of Av. Stuff.

Now I got some more work to do!! This stuff is addicting.

Fix,

I guess if we're going reason hunting, it's as good as all the others.

We're all trying to make sense of reality out there and fit it into our world view.

The esoteric literature tells us that the man who understands cycles can foretell the future. Doesn't provide a % of statistical error. I guess that varies. Not quite the same way a Notradamus or Edgar Cayce might have done it. But it seems the Prophets of the bible knew something about counting on their fingers. I figure it must have took away some of the guess work after the fact.

Today is the "last day" of summer. So it's a mandatory beach day. need to clear the head before all hell breaks loose.

Mon, Sep 4, 2017 - 8:15am
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

yur formula

You just might want to throw this into yur formula for calculating who's in control, or affecting outcomes at least. BTW this guy has been around the ufo community for 40 years and has never been de-bunked, even in the slightest;

The first three minutes have the message;

Video unavailable
Mon, Sep 4, 2017 - 8:52am
NW VIEW

Time to leave for morning coffee!

However, with the board doing so much research on the 9th of Av any cycles, I thought about a theme song:

Turn! Turn! Turn! Ecclesiastes 3:1-15 MV

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The events coning into my view and Who/What controls them, is based on a different system. Jim

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Mon, Sep 4, 2017 - 9:06am argentus maximus
-
Dublin
Ireland

Typo correction

argentus maximus wrote:
.... Gold told those people, and I often wonder ...

Should have read "God told those people .... etc"

I reproduced that post in the Setup thread, but with some added material on the trend in the gold market. #10342

That stuff would been less appropriate for here and just made my reply to NWView overly lengthy.

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price http://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Mon, Sep 4, 2017 - 12:46pm
NW VIEW

Silsbee, Tx. update

My niece has surveyed her rural neighbors. Her report today was: "The electricity came back on in some places. One family has taken in others who have lost everything and they now have twelve people living in their home. The big needs are for food, pet food, and any clothing as theirs is under water. Cash is still king." A great awakening is under way in Texas. The neighbors are pulling together, visiting the needy, and sharing what they have stored away. It is better to share the canned peaches with a neighbor who is hungry than to just say "be warm and filled". Jim

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Mon, Sep 4, 2017 - 1:16pm
silver66

Soooo.... the Sun

is about 93 million miles from earth (92,955,807 miles actually)

Should the light beams be almost parralel when it hits earth

Why do we never see the back side of the moon. Ahhh must be absolutely PERFECT synchronist (?) rotation with the earth over millions with no variation

Silver66

Silver66 Rage against the dying of the light

Mon, Sep 4, 2017 - 1:39pm silver66
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Good morning Silver 66

I see you're still using the whole flat Earth narrative as a thought experiment.

Interesting.

What you're looking at, is multiple layers of clouds, with the sun shining through an upper layer, to create an aperture, creating the illusion that the sun is just a few thousand feet above the lower clouds.

Now, think about this:

If the sun was really just a few thousand feet above the clouds, the chemtrail planes would keep running into it.

The synchronicity of the moon is quite a different subject, maintaining a farside versus nearside is important when you're trying to hide all of the technology and infrastructure from prying eyes on earths surface.

Some secrets are better kept than others.

Mon, Sep 4, 2017 - 2:48pm Mr. Fix
silver66

Mr Fix

Who said anything about a few thousand feet

What if find more interesting is the measurements taken, which I can not replicate (no knowledge), between the earth , moon and sun have very interesting ratios that AM would love.

Still trying to find a plausible reason for the backside (dark side) of the moon, other than for good music

As for a thought experiment, you are correct, but I don't allocate much time to flat, round or oblong. There are just some things about the above that make me go Hmmmm.

edit: just had this pop up on my youtube feed hmmmmm, you will love this Fix

What Ancient Human Civilizations Said About The Moon - The Moon is Not What You Think it is

Silver66

Made my compost containers this afternoon and now caulking and painting some windows, while enjoying a cigar and anticipating the steaks tonight

Life is good my friend

Silver66 Rage against the dying of the light

Mon, Sep 4, 2017 - 3:37pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Silver 66

I just watched the video you posted, I've covered all kinds of research that points to the moon as being manufactured, and I am familiar with the stories of a time before the moon.

Knowing what I have figured out pertaining to consciousness, in that it is essentially electrical energy of an extremely high frequency, the moon actually makes a great place for maintaining human consciousness at a desired level.

Also, as far as all of the coincidences as far as distance, mass, and size are concerned, just like ancient monolithic structures, and just like "Mythical" accounts originating in extreme human antiquity, a lot of this has been encoded with facts that could not be proven until this particular point in human evolution.

I've already discussed my basic belief that human beings have existed both above and below our planet for millions of years,

At least some of these ancient civilizations were space fairing, and the evidence has been left all over our solar system.

Regardless of whether or not the moon is hollow, or just honeycombed with subsurface cities, I do believe it is inhabited now, and has been for eons.

This is the only conclusion that is supported by the evidence presented in your video.

And I second your motion:

Life is good.

Mon, Sep 4, 2017 - 5:03pm silver66
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

there is No such thing as the Dark Side of the Moon.~~~!!!!!

OHhhhhh Hi-Ho Silver and Away~~~!!!

Let me borrow some of the patience of Job, or Fix, to help me get thru this explanation. We have discussed this before and obviously I did not make it clear. So allow me one more try.

Perhaps it would “clear the air” if we were to say – and quite correctly (~~!!) – that there is NO SUCH THING as the Dark Side of the Moon~! That’s right. No such thing.

There is the front side – the side which for all recorded history has faced the Earth. And there is the “backside” which never faces the Earth.

OK, so when you are looking at a “Full Moon” the backside is totally dark, – or facing away from the Sun and the front side is in Full Sun . When you are looking at a “New Moon”, the face that always faces the Earth is “Dark” and the backside is in FULL BLAZING SUNLIGHT. OK? So you see, there is No such thing as the Dark Side.

BTW, when the Apollo guys were on the Moon, it was always near to a Full Moon so that they were in Full Sunlight. They never went to the Backside – as that would have left them without communication to Houston. Got that?

And so the lone astronaut that was in the Apollo capsule (orbiting the Moon and waiting for his two buddies to come back), was always in the total dark on the backside, which of course totally compromised any decent picture taking, or decent sight-seeing, of the back side.

Does that help?

randomness