26840 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sun, Aug 20, 2017 - 12:18am (Reply to #15114)
Mr. Fix
-
NY

A few minutes to spare...

I spent most of them reading the page that Abguy4 posted on Vladimir Putin, if there is any truth to it, it certainly explains why the Western Satanic cabal wants him dead.

I went further on down the page, particularly when it got to the Edgar Mitchell story, and the fake invasion.

The author claims America never made it to the moon, but I disagree. I have already identified two highly suppressed technologies, that made possible what the detractors call impossible.

One that I've already discussed is their source of energy, the other, it appears to me that antigravity technology was used to launch the lunar module off the moons surface.

Knowing that this suppressed technology was available to NASA at the time, I have at least concluded that we could have done it.

Green Lantern,

Great story on the eclipse glasses, I have been watching the sun with my Electric arc welding goggles since I was a teenager, so I don't suspect Monday is going to be something for me to be concerned about. I really haven't given it any thought at all.

Ruffian,

My condolences.

I agree with you, booze only makes the grief worse, which is why I quit back in 1989.

I'll share my accountant with you if you'd like, I know finding a good one is problematic these days.

He's not even local for me, since he lives in Massachusetts, but he certainly does travel a lot at tax time.

I turnd a truck load of lumber into finished furniture for my daughter this week, her house is now furnished, and I will be headed back home in the morning.

It's been fun hanging out in a college town, but the phone kept ringing, and there's lots to do when I return home.

I've spent the past day listening to another series by Joseph P Farrell, this one on alchemy, and social engineering.

It is in 10 parts, and runs about 15 hrs.

Start here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzMvj4lQBQY

Published on Aug 19, 2012

GeorgeAnn Hughes interviews Dr. Joseph P. Farrell about alchemy and its relationship to consciousness and the principles of engineering. How is social control using alchemical principles performed? What are its effects? How can one detect occult practices in the actions of players on the world stage? It is Dr. Farrell's suggestion that the principles of alchemical magic are alive and well and apparently practiced by various elites. Using a variety of techniques and technologies, could these elites be programming reality by using ancient occult and alchemical methods that are affecting the thoughts and emotions of large numbers of people?

If this sounds implausible to you then we might suggest listening as Dr. Farrell bases all of his speculations upon factual evidence and laboratory-confirmed physics and engineering.

It was well worth it! yes

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Sun, Aug 20, 2017 - 2:47am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

the brain

the brain of course is an attempt to resonate with the powers of creation. That's the beautiful thing about nature is that all things are imbued with a sense of awe at what is essentially God or the master of the universe.

ag1619 has brought to our attention the probability that life itself is the most beautiful thing possible.

The great thing about Dots is that the concept is inherently conducive to joining the vibrant numbers that appear like magic before our very eyes.

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb
Sun, Aug 20, 2017 - 4:23am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

mr. Fix

Anti gravity my ass. Reality is only as good as the ability to demonstrate it.

Lets see you demonstrate any anti gravity that can defy the thermodynamic laws.

It has yet to be demonstrated by any person.

Anti gravity is currently only possible by matching gravitational force with conventional energy sources.

All known energy thus far is not free (including magnetism)

Machines that produce work without the input of energy are not possible until they can be shown to be true.

If you can show me how to create free energy I promise to change my avatar from 'ata' to 'numb nuts' for one calender year.

You may recall that I promised to do the same if Trump did not become president.

I am fully confident that I will not be suffering the humiliation of posting under the name of 'numb nuts' any time soon.

Sun, Aug 20, 2017 - 4:53am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

Ruff

weed, booze what the heck just let your conscience be your guide.

Those horses of yours are most likely the answer right under your nose.

Horse sense is hard to beat really. Horses always look pretty well adjusted.

Course they spend the entire day eating grass.

oh well back to the drawing board.

Sun, Aug 20, 2017 - 6:03am (Reply to #15115)
SilveryBlue
-
Auckland
New Zealand

@Ruff

So sorry for what you are going through. I know it doesn't mean a lot because we have never met, but I think I understand how connected you were to Gabe.

Sorrow is a consequence of loving and losing (as we all do eventually), but never being loved is worse.

Celebrate the love. broken heart

Sun, Aug 20, 2017 - 8:56am (Reply to #15121)
Green Lantern

Ruffian wrote:I know tons of

Ruffian wrote:

I know tons of people in finance etc. none that I want having access to my personal biz tho. That's why gabe was on me the past few years. To have them audition with small stuff. He said I didn't want to have to find one when I needed one.

I never listen.... Actually it's more I thought he'd be here longer than me. It's called DENIAL.... Closing a biz is worse than starting one I think ....

Tax reform can't come fast enough for me personally ...... Efff the state it's the Feds I worry about!!!!

I wish I smoked weed. Booze makes heartbreak worse..... I'm not an emotional eater either ...

Btw GL as I recall the eclipse wasn't total darkness like I've heard people say. It was more like dusk and I recall looking at it despite my mothers and others constant warning not to

I am the sameway. I used to have people I know offer to do my taxes and assist me with other things. Sort of like psychology, you don't want anybody you know advising you and looking through your papers.

I don't need to tell you that estate taxes, gift taxes are some of the most burdonsem taxes on Americans'. There are ways around it but I had a family member take care of it but he did it before hand.

It's a pain in the ass to cold call financial people, lawyers or similar. But sometimes ya gotta do it. The person doesn't have to be in your state.

Eclipse depends where you are and I don't think I ever was in the path of 100% totality. But will be in 2024.

When I was a kid, I looked at it too. I also played my headphones at full blast. An incredibly intellegent thing to do. The list of things I've done that I probably shouldn't have done is pretty lengthy.

Sun, Aug 20, 2017 - 9:58am (Reply to #15124)
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Good morning "Numb Nuts"

Ata,

Here's your demonstration on the anti-gravity I described.

Actually, it's for Abguy4, listen to the audio as well, the main rocket engine doesn't kick in for at least 9 seconds after liftoff.

Video unavailable

I posted an image of the technology involved to power it last year, but for some reason, I don't seem to be able to reproduce the image in this post, I'll give it better try when I get home.

Here's an easy to grab Google image: Image result for Apollo 11 images

It's the one that we were told was a seismic activity experiment, but I believe it is really a scalar energy transceiver.

It seems to me to be the real power supply for the lunar lander

Abguy4 will definitely remember.

It's one of the dots that Joseph Farrell connected in one of those breakaway civilization and suppressed technology videos.

As for politics,

We've really got Obama's third term, the only difference, is an obnoxious tyrannical pudgy white guy is reading the Teleprompter instead of the obnoxious tyrannical skinny black guy. cheeky

Other than that, I don't see any difference whatsoever.

I've got some work to do, before I can drive home.

I better get busy.

Have a nice day. angel

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Sun, Aug 20, 2017 - 1:32pm (Reply to #15122)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sun, Aug 20, 2017 - 1:36pm (Reply to #15124)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sun, Aug 20, 2017 - 1:40pm (Reply to #15126)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sun, Aug 20, 2017 - 1:49pm (Reply to #15127)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sun, Aug 20, 2017 - 1:54pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sun, Aug 20, 2017 - 2:04pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sun, Aug 20, 2017 - 2:08pm (Reply to #15125)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sun, Aug 20, 2017 - 4:43pm
silver66

The Magic Word Gann

The magic word by W.D. Gann

Just finished my second read of the book

I agree with his argument that the bible for this time period (last 2000 years) is a book of law, (Natural Physical Spiritual, time) and the play book for society. If I was alive 5000 years ago I would be reading the Veda’s for to learn about the laws that apply (Gum Ganapatayei Namaha)

Found this on the web about mantras

A mantra is an energy, it has its own vibrations and a certain power; by constant repetition, it awakens the consciousness, it releases energy and empowers a mental process, In fact, it protects us from the outside world and releases blocked energy. The word mantra comes from “man”, which in Sanskrit means “to think” and “tra” – liberation from the outside world. In other words, Hindu mantras release the energy contained in the sound, because the divine power is manifested through sound. These sounds pulsate with energy.

He focuses on the “word” which is spoken. I take that to mean vibration. Seeing that GL posted a reference to The Flute of God in his review I would take it to mean he thinks vibration is something to consider. Although my look thru to the link provided talks about 7 spiritual principles.

At a base level (atomic) we are all just energy, the vibration idea makes sense to me

Gann wants the individual to look inwards to find freedom/salvation (meditation and contemplation). He wants action to be taken on the insights gleaned during meditation, faith without works is dead ...indeed

Fear is the father of all ills, jealousy, anxiety, anger etc. this is overcome with right thinking of being in harmony with self and others. Love is the answer and to be of maximum service to our fellow man

Prayers should be vocalized and be in private. Putting your thoughts into the air or aether where the universal intelligence can hear and answer (or you can manifest your reality)

Chants or prayers should be on the right frequency, that will be interesting to explore further ( I sound like a base drum)

Action is where the living happens

These are my thoughts as I sit on the back deck having a lemonade and a cigar pondering life

Silver66

Silver66 Rage against the dying of the light

Sun, Aug 20, 2017 - 5:47pm
Green Lantern

MAN=MANA OR

MAN=MANA OR MANAS=MIND

HU=ANCIENT WORD FOR GOD

HUMANA BECOMES HUMAN

Gann created a portal/doorway for Christians to examine the meaning of the word/shabda and dozens of other words that refer to the Audible Sound Current which can and is heard inwardly by many people who understand and work it's inner meaning. A scripture, any scripture, and the Christian and Hindu scriptures,represent only two of mainstream religions on earth, and not lesser known ones, represent man's attempt to put into form, the inner sound current, the holy spirit/divine spirit/the tao,the ECK and many more because many cultures discovered the same invisible force acting in the world.

Gann found one vibration, only one if the many manifestations of the inner sound current but he acknowledges, you can use others and you are left to figure our the rest.

Fortunately, many men figured out what Gann did and YOU'LL FIND NO firth of literature on the subject because this notion has been taught before any written scriptures appeared on earth. Other Christian saints speak of it and worked with it. The great composers heard this inner sound and transcribed it into notated music. Mozart was one. Their biographies and notes will bear this out.

A "mantra" and their are many is like an address. It dials you into a state of Consciousness But infinite state of Consciousness exist. It dials you into a specific level of the light and sound which isn't metaphorical because the tree are people all over the world that see and here it daily. The inner sounds vary based upon the level of Consciousness you as soul are on. Some people have full awareness of where the are. "I knew a man caught up in the third heaven" refers to a dimension commonly known as the causal planes. These references have been removed. "There are many rooms in my mansion" is a reference to what I speak of. Foxes have holes and birds have nests" etc, etc,etc My memory might quote it exact, is where Jesus was referring to his followers, some can understand and follow me. Some are not ready or able.

Jesus,like any person of his ilk,worked with his followers in the inner because as Christ, a manifestation of spirit. As the man, he was limited. "I am the way" refers not to him as the man.

Truth has not stopped since the writing of its scriptures . It had advanced and still being witten. Miracles haven't stopped and much more common than most would be believe. But there is a law of silence, even that chatty people must abide to because for one most people have no context for those type of experiences and you would be put in a padded room by the established medical profession. If a word opens you up to inner experiences or direct revelation, use it. But what worked for Gann might be different for somebody else. You have no choice to know if any of this is true or not unless you Do it because logic and the mind can't reason it out. Faith is a starting point. Experience is the final judge

Sun, Aug 20, 2017 - 8:50pm (Reply to #15137)
Green Lantern

Green Lantern wrote:MAN=MANA

Green Lantern wrote:

MAN=MANA OR MANAS=MIND

HU=ANCIENT WORD FOR GOD

HUMANA BECOMES HUMAN

Gann created a portal/doorway for Christians to examine the meaning of the word/shabda and dozens of other words that refer to the Audible Sound Current which can and is heard inwardly by many people who understand and work it's inner meaning. A scripture, any scripture, and the Christian and Hindu scriptures,represent only two of mainstream religions on earth, and not lesser known ones, represent man's attempt to put into form, the inner sound current, the holy spirit/divine spirit/the tao,the ECK and many more because many cultures discovered the same invisible force acting in the world.

Gann found one vibration, only one if the many manifestations of the inner sound current but he acknowledges, you can use others and you are left to figure our the rest.

Fortunately, many men figured out what Gann did and YOU'LL FIND NO firth of literature on the subject because this notion has been taught before any written scriptures appeared on earth. Other Christian saints speak of it and worked with it. The great composers heard this inner sound and transcribed it into notated music. Mozart was one. Their biographies and notes will bear this out.

A "mantra" and their are many is like an address. It dials you into a state of Consciousness But infinite state of Consciousness exist. It dials you into a specific level of the light and sound which isn't metaphorical because the tree are people all over the world that see and here it daily. The inner sounds vary based upon the level of Consciousness you as soul are on. Some people have full awareness of where the are. "I knew a man caught up in the third heaven" refers to a dimension commonly known as the causal planes. These references have been removed. "There are many rooms in my mansion" is a reference to what I speak of. Foxes have holes and birds have nests" etc, etc,etc My memory might quote it exact, is where Jesus was referring to his followers, some can understand and follow me. Some are not ready or able.

Jesus,like any person of his ilk,worked with his followers in the inner because as Christ, a manifestation of spirit. As the man, he was limited. "I am the way" refers not to him as the man.

Truth has not stopped since the writing of its scriptures . It had advanced and still being witten. Miracles haven't stopped and much more common than most would be believe. But there is a law of silence, even that chatty people must abide to because for one most people have no context for those type of experiences and you would be put in a padded room by the established medical profession. If a word opens you up to inner experiences or direct revelation, use it. But what worked for Gann might be different for somebody else. You have no choice to know if any of this is true or not unless you Do it because logic and the mind can't reason it out. Faith is a starting point. Experience is the final judge

Typing with one finger, by a beach, filled with Russian girls with bikini's. You can understand why some of the words look like biblical code. But they aren't.

You could do better under these conditions?

And no, it's not my picture. I wouldn't take picture of the Russian girls because of an ancient WORD, called the Russian Mob and another Sacred word called "Wife"

Sun, Aug 20, 2017 - 9:10pm
Green Lantern

Ruffian, I don't want to be

Ruffian,

I don't want to be remiss offering my condolences on your loss.

I must have missed your posts on him because I'm not sure he is your friend, boyfriend but he obviously meant alot to you.

It's a big slap in the face when somebody close to you dies. I had two BEST friends die of cancer this year. And within a three month period, four spiritual "brothers" died of various conditions.

There is no easy way through it other what you are doing, expressing your lost. And continue doing it.

I talk to them. Seems to help me.

Sun, Aug 20, 2017 - 9:57pm (Reply to #15138)
-
Dublin
Ireland

But I don't know of anyone

But I don't know of anyone who did it with the Bible texts other than Gann. Of course he was quite unusual mix of genius, skills, and talents accumulated. Which makes me wonder, how many did and the historical records are not all that available. It's not like John left it hidden under a bush: John Chapter 1 verse 1 : In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Paul Twitchell and ECK, I never followed up on. Too closely associated with L Ron Hubbard for my preference, whether that doubt's justified I don't know for sure.

This is useful in connection with these ideas: https://ishwarpuri.com/

I am only beginning to delve into the possibilities of this.

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price https://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Sun, Aug 20, 2017 - 11:05pm
Green Lantern

Paul studied 1000's of text's

Paul studied 1000's of text's and was also a great compiler. He would take a 100 books out of the library, read them and return them the next day. He probably studied every major religion, every form of spiritual psychology.

I've read many of the texts of L. Ron Hubbard and scientology. Including their manuals. I guess somebody stole them who broke away and put them in pdf form in the web. I was curious what they did. It's child's play. The core of their teaching is a form of psychology of releasing the unconscious using very antiquated techniques. You have to rely on an auditor and they use a machine. modern day energy psychology far surpasses the effectiveness. The stuff Bruce Lipton talks about. The rest is a control matrix. People walk out kind of messed up. And some people told me they actually erase information and some of the movie stars we all know have had information removed. I don't know about this. I know the erasure technique which would be too esoteric for most and is used to get rid of "attachments" In quantam physics lingo, it's called collapsing the wave function. Or phase conjugation. If you know how to do it, you can rid yourself of past pain etc... But they used it to get rid of ghouls bothering people. It's not that hard to do with some practice. I once posted an article, I think in your forum how government economists were trying to figure out how to collapse the wave function to prevent a depression or collapse. Farrell had posted the article.

Paul rejected scientology. They invited him to join. They were trying to use him but he was too smart. The letter exists someplace. I was an acquaintance of somebody that worked very closely with Paul and still went out to dinner with his former wife. She wasn't doing ECK. She had information on Chiron that I was interested and spoke to her quite a few times about Paul after astrology talk.

Paul already had the cosmic consciousness when he was born and was exteriorating out of the body since a child. ONly advanced levels of scientologist are purported to be able to do it. What he did was well beyond L. Ron Hubbard. He mentions a couple of things in his writings including the tone scale, which is the entire basis of David Hawkins Power vs Force. L. Ron Hubbard was basically a mix of occult teachings and he had relations with that other magician, Alister Crowley. Paul didn't teach the occult and had no relationships with those people.

And you have to keep in mind the period of time all these things were coming out around the same time. But there is alot of misinformation plastered all over the web on him that is not accurate.

Gann was cutting edge as far as I can tell with cycles and markets. And what he wrote in the book is inspirational, but he is definitely not the first in Christianity. I'm leaving out all the market stuff. Just the content of the book you recommended.

If you read any of these Christian mystics, they'll tell you their direct experiences. And all of them fought the dogma found in the church and called it out. Merton discussed alot of the problems in the church. He wrote a book on reading the bible and it's not the usual.

Theresa of Avila, the interior castle, and all those inner realities she wrote about in complete detail. You have to read her works and not people trying to deny what she experienced.

Hildgegard of Bignen taught about the word, and wrote music from what she heard inwardly. And also came up with an alphabet that nobody understands or is willing to understand.

God’s Word is in all creation

No creature has meaning

without the Word of God.

God’s Word is in all creation, visible and invisible.

The Word is living, being,

spirit, all verdantall creativity.

This Word flashes out in

every creature.

This is how the spirit is in

the flesh – the Word is indivisible from God.
- Hildegard of Bingen

Her experience remind of you somebody else with the fire?

https://www.christianitytoday.com/history/people/innertravelers/hildegard-of-bingen.html

St. Francis of Assisi, Thomas Merton.

They all had direct experiences and inner experiences.

It's not clear what experiences Gann had other than brilliant insights into the operation of cycles. I think that book is an entry.

In the non-Christian arena Hazrat Inayat Khan was Sufi. The islamic mystics. Whirling Dervishes. Has nothing to do with political islam. Take away his funny hat, and strange name, and tell somebody a Christian wrote it, it's all there what Gann was talking about. The word, rhythm, etc... Does the brand matter? or the content of the material?

I know Sant Mant. The teachings you linked to. They are an offshoot of other things. I didn't read any of the content and I'm sure there is alot there. I have a friend, a professional relationship who belongs to it, and knew one guy who visited their facility in the west.

Become a gold member and subscribe to Turd's Vault

Contribute

Donate Shop

The TFMR Silver Round
Doc and TF Partnership Advertisement

Recent Comments

randomness