26840 posts / 0 new
Last post
Fri, Aug 18, 2017 - 11:14pm (Reply to #15101)
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Green Lantern

I've heard of tales of life on earth before there was a moon,

But I never heard the one about the moon crashing into the earth, you would think that would be hard to forget.

Did they explain who put it back in the sky?wink

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Fri, Aug 18, 2017 - 11:33pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

So far,

Donald Trump has countered every false narrative from the left, with another equally false narrative.

Washington DC is now a patriot free zone. Nothing but a bunch of fear mongering fascists.

I wouldn't be looking for any answers there.

Slaves Fighting Slaves For The Slave Owners - Dot Connector Videocast

Published on Aug 18, 2017

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Fri, Aug 18, 2017 - 11:34pm (Reply to #15090)
Green Lantern

Mr. Fix wrote: Joseph does

Mr. Fix wrote:

Joseph does concur with my long-held assumption that the demonic cabal are using the Bible as a script, which makes "fulfilling prophecy" a cake walk, especially since it was rewritten, and is interpreted by these exact same pieces of human debris.

That would be one of the most devious control mechanisms I could think of.

Fri, Aug 18, 2017 - 11:38pm (Reply to #15102)
Green Lantern

Mr. Fix wrote: I've heard of

Mr. Fix wrote:

I've heard of tales of life on earth before there was a moon,

But I never heard the one about the moon crashing into the earth, you would think that would be hard to forget.

Did they explain who put it back in the sky?wink

2-1=1 left

Ground Zero might be.....

Fri, Aug 18, 2017 - 11:54pm (Reply to #15100)
Green Lantern

Ruffian wrote:You will

Ruffian wrote:

You will remember that I said trump had already accomplished more than I dared hoped for by exposing GOPe and DNCe before he even won the nomination. Compared to what he could have done I reckon it seems like a failure but it is not.

I guess it depends on what your expectations were.

But if Trump was a market play, I'd be short Trump and long the boys at Goldman Sachs, Jamie Dimon, and chaos.

Sat, Aug 19, 2017 - 5:32am (Reply to #15106)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sat, Aug 19, 2017 - 5:38am (Reply to #15101)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sat, Aug 19, 2017 - 6:15am
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sat, Aug 19, 2017 - 6:22am (Reply to #15105)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sat, Aug 19, 2017 - 7:06am
Green Lantern

US stocks climbed on reports

US stocks climbed on reports that White House Chief Strategist Steve Bannon is being replaced.

I wonder how many American's woke up today, read that headline, and thought to themselves, what kind of silly investor become a buyer just because Steve Bannon left.

I consider this an insidious form of propaganda that keeps humans asleep. Meant to distort the operating principles of reality.

Sat, Aug 19, 2017 - 7:14am (Reply to #15107)
Green Lantern

Ruffian wrote: The only thing

Ruffian wrote:

The only thing trump cam do now is build that physical wall.

I'll buy a MAGA hat if he lowers my taxes and defies the rising trend of stealing people's money. Taxes and debt, the greatest problems facing America. You might be surprised how far down the list I'd put the wall to solving the problem that bothers you.

Getting rid of the mayor of New York City will do more to help the immigration problem.

Sat, Aug 19, 2017 - 11:30am
ag1969

Brain Is Full Of Multi-Dimensional Geometrical Structures

The brain is a complicated organ, and little is still known about its inner workings, so this new study, which found that the brain is full of multi-dimensional geometrical structures operating in as many as 11 dimensions, is fascinating, to say the least.

The neuroscientists behind the study used algebraic topology, which is a branch of mathematics that describes the properties of objects and spaces without the confinements of how they change shape, to conclude that groups of neurons connect into “cliques.” Their work also revealed that the number of neurons in a clique leads to its size as a high-dimensional geometric object...

...Mathematician Ran Levi from Aberdeen University in Scotland said: “It is as if the brain reacts to a stimulus by building then razing a tower of multi-dimensional blocks, starting with rods (1D), then planks (2D), then cubes (3D), and then more complex geometries with 4D, 5D, etc.”

“The progression of activity through the brain resembles a multi-dimensional sandcastle that materializes out of the sand and then disintegrates.”

https://new-paradigm.ws/swiss-researchers-find-brain-full-multi-dimensio...

Sat, Aug 19, 2017 - 12:24pm
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

think you know about Vlad Putin?

think you know about Vlad Putin? For those that like to read:

https://irenecaesar.wordpress.com/?s=vladimir+putin&search=Go

Sat, Aug 19, 2017 - 6:45pm (Reply to #15112)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sat, Aug 19, 2017 - 8:18pm
HappyNow
-
Canada

Condolences

you're one in a million and I'm sure he was glad to have known you so well.

Swing trade indexed ETFs. Long physical gold, silver, and 1 miner.
Sat, Aug 19, 2017 - 9:59pm (Reply to #15115)
Green Lantern

Ruffian wrote: On another

Ruffian wrote:

On another note I need dots advise cuz I didn't listen to gabe and find a replacement for him. I need advice on how to select an fianancial Advisor. More specifically how to avoid uncle SAMs punishing tax on a nice chunk of change. Knowing gabe was ill I just kinda hid it from him. Cuz he was relentless.

You just have to ask somebody up front, can you help me with this situation unless you can get a recommendation. Laws vary from state to state. There are different tricks, trusts etc... But it's getting harder and harder to step around Uncle Sam's Sticky hands.

Sat, Aug 19, 2017 - 10:00pm (Reply to #15114)
Green Lantern

abguy4 wrote: think you know

abguy4 wrote:

think you know about Vlad Putin? For those that like to read:

https://irenecaesar.wordpress.com/?s=vladimir+putin&search=Go

Sat, Aug 19, 2017 - 10:29pm
Green Lantern

If you haven't gotten eclipse

If you haven't gotten eclipse glasses you are SOL.

But, there is a bunch do it yourself instructions on the net.

https://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/08/solar_eclipse_2017_make_your_o...

Make 2 DIY homemade solar eclipse viewers using common materials

Solar Eclipse will increase strain on power grid.

https://www.businessinsider.com/solar-eclipse-power-grid-electricity-2017-8

Expect Gridlock if you're travelling.

https://www.independent.co.uk/travel/news-and-advice/eclipse-fever-gridl...

​​​​​​​I waited too long to buy the glasses on amazon. So last week, I went to the Hadyn Planetarium to buy a couple and they were all sold out. Choice-sit it out (not likely) , or buy a 100 directly from manufacturer on NASA's approved list and risk the wife kicking my ass. So I risked the ass kicking. A few days later they doubled the price, and shortly after sold out.

So after pulling a few out for family and friends, my wife says go sell the other ones. The last time I peddled something on the street was lemonade for 25 cents as a kid. But it was a nice day, and I was going to play music, and took all my equipment, but decided to go to the Hadyn planetarium. I bought a big poster board and some markers and headed out to Central Park West with a friend.

Do you know that I had limousines stopping and pulling over and people handing me Ben Franklin's? . "They'll pass over the money without even thinking about it: for it is money they have and peace they lack." This is a pretty big $$ neighborhood with Citibank CEO around the block.

There were lines of people in the Museum waiting to get into the store to buy a pair of glasses that they have been sold out for at least two weeks.

I have NEVER in my life received money at such a high rate of velocity as I have selling cardboard glasses on a street corner. Not in the corporate world.

If you go to amazon, they are selling them for outrageous amounts of money. Probably too late now. I sold them at 10 bucks a pop. VERY REASONABLE. Maybe even under priced. Of course, there was a segment of the population that doesn't give a shit and have scheduled naps or one woman said, I'm just looking at the ground. And some thought 10 bucks was too much money. One woman who was looking for two days laughed at the guy after handing me a 50.

I had one woman come out of her nice White Mercedes SUV wanting 10 but wanted to know if they were fakes. I was all prepared for doubters, with receipts, mailing labels and the website pulled up on my phone. Hustlers don't have such an eloquent presentation. But this woman, rented a private airplane, to fly her down to South Carolina to fly around the sky during the eclipse, but couldn't find glasses anywhere.

The morale of the story? I'll never be a fool again, and not consider the financial implications of such a celestial event. Easily could have made a modest years salary in a two week period. I can't think of any event, of any sort, where I could pull something like this off. But after today, I'll be thinking carefully.

Sat, Aug 19, 2017 - 10:48pm (Reply to #15116)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sat, Aug 19, 2017 - 11:03pm (Reply to #15117)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Become a gold member and subscribe to Turd's Vault

Contribute

Donate Shop

The TFMR Silver Round
Doc and TF Partnership Advertisement

Recent Comments

randomness