26950 posts / 0 new
Last post
Thu, Aug 17, 2017 - 9:34pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Cory Goode update

I've been going over a lot of of Joseph P Farrell's old material, and have concluded that the"Cabal" is actually in a panic mode, as the system seems to be crashing around them.

I am many, many hours away from home right now, and don't have time for one of my long summaries of what I've learned over the past few days, but I have concluded that the war behind the scenes is reaching a crescendo.

This war isn't anything new, it's been going on for a few millennia now, and the good news is, I don't think the political leaders of the West, have access to the trillions of dollars they've spent of our money on Advanced Technology anymore.

Everything that's been in the news lately is a complete fraud, as the Charlottesville chaos has obviously been staged by government agencies, to further their narrative, of divide and conquer.

I haven't been paying all that much attention to the daily bullshit news, but I've been exploring deep background, and the players involved.

I might have a chance to do a full summary over the weekend.

I'm enjoying the great conversation between the Green Lantern, and Argentus Maximus,

I haven't had time to explore much of the information posted, but it's on my list of things to do.

Hopefully, things will settle down around me in a few more days.

Carry-on...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzWKP1W_0og

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Thu, Aug 17, 2017 - 9:52pm Anonymous
Green Lantern

Ruffian wrote: Right about

Ruffian wrote:

Right about what?

I can say that because I've studied spiritual history both inside the bias of mainstream religion and outside where there doesn't exist the bias that of a chosen people or way but pieces of a pie with each person giving a piece of "truth" for their time and was needed at the time. But some of it became frozen in time and lost the message.

Thu, Aug 17, 2017 - 10:04pm
Green Lantern

The scutttebut on wall street

The scutttebut on wall street is they aRe going to take down Trump. Same as Bernstein suggested. Going to pass Trump tower tomorrow. See if the communist are still screaming

Thu, Aug 17, 2017 - 11:13pm argentus maximus
Green Lantern

argentus maximus wrote:If it

argentus maximus wrote:

If it interests. Would you be interested in a work from 1950. Skillset of author: Christian, biblical scholar, mathematician, successful commodity trader, self made millionaire, astrologer, numerologist and author of several trading books.

The Magic Word by W. D. Gann. Most people who read it haven't a clue what it's about. But if you start with the effects of sound on the body, on the world, then it might be interesting. He created a new OM or AUM. The IAM. Then he took it from there. It's hard to decide how far he got, but it was a totally new direction for Christians to explore that their churches just aren't interested in, apparently.

I read the entire book in an evening. Admittedly, I didn't read every quote that supported his idea's. I don't need that level of support to believe or understand these concepts but others might need it.

I would say it is a very good book. If a man follows through with those disciplines, he will have success. And he will begin to have inner experiences where he is less likely to rely on outer sources and get more information for himself and be more self reliant in a higher power outside of just reading a book.

I had no problems comprehending the material as I'm familiar with all those concepts.

I'd counter offer, if you are interested, https://www.amazon.com/Flute-God-Paul-Twitchell/dp/1570430322/ref=sr_1_1...

See if you get the same things with a greater context. The word, imagination, and a deeper look at the spiritual laws that me an Fix throw back and forth all the time, Laws of Vibration, Laws of Polarity etc... Laws of Consciousness and maybe a deeper look at at this idea of the Word. Some of Gann's assertions might be seen in a different light with more information. Fix, I think this will take you to a greater context of the stuff you're reading on Heremetic Law and see where natural law comes from.

If all the same information can be gotten without a bible and has existed in different parts of history, it might make his assertion about the bible, just a preference.

I believe there is alot more beyond where Gann went but you can decide for yourself. But where he went is indeed very good.

Thu, Aug 17, 2017 - 11:27pm Green Lantern
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Thu, Aug 17, 2017 - 11:33pm Green Lantern
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Thu, Aug 17, 2017 - 11:38pm abguy4
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Thu, Aug 17, 2017 - 11:43pm sierra skier
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Thu, Aug 17, 2017 - 11:57pm waxybilldupp
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Aug 18, 2017 - 12:09am Anonymous
Green Lantern

Ruffian wrote: I kinda don't

Ruffian wrote:

I kinda don't understand that ... Mostly cuz I think platos imaginary republic would be a really fucked up place to live in. IMHO

That's the point. It is imaginary because he knew everyone would never follow natural law. He wasn't espousing a political system. He was teaching his students natural law and demonstrating an idealistic reality based on IF...... The idea that people aren't smart enough to rule themselves sits with me well in 2017.

Not sure why living in a society where people follow basic laws, and the streets and cities are designed in alignment with natural law would be fucked up? Somebody must have been listening when they designed Washington DC. If the geometry of DC were different, it couldn't support the energy as the political seat of power. Really.

No streets named after GW Bush and Obama in Platonian society.

Fri, Aug 18, 2017 - 12:10am
Green Lantern

Ah Haa.   I knew something

Ah Haa. I knew something was up with the new weapon of choice since Times Square.

James Corbett‏ @corbettreport

So ONE effect of these attacks is to justify the car overrides that will lead to the driverless future. Eventually no drivers allowed.

Fri, Aug 18, 2017 - 12:21am
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Aug 18, 2017 - 12:40am Green Lantern
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Aug 18, 2017 - 12:54am
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Aug 18, 2017 - 1:21am
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Aug 18, 2017 - 1:54am
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Aug 18, 2017 - 2:33am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

G.L, posted

This is atarangi

Busted - that's me.

Well done mate.

I'm working on pay back (karma).

See you soon?

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb

Fri, Aug 18, 2017 - 2:41am Anonymous
SilveryBlue
-
Auckland
New Zealand

@Ruff

Fear is just excitement without a smile.

Smile!

Fri, Aug 18, 2017 - 3:06am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

gay and proud

Of course, Green Lantern is not the only gay comic book hero who’s been making headlines lately. On the other side of the comic-book fence is rival Marvel Comics, which announced last week that it would be hosting its first same-sex wedding in the June 20 issue of Astonishing X-Men. Superhero speedster Northstar (who was also the first major comic-book character to declare himself gay in 1992’s Alpha Flight #106) is tying the knot with his longtime partner, Kyle—making for comics’ first interracial, same-sex (and mutant-human) marriage.

“The fact that it’s taken this long for us to address these issues in comics is very telling,” Astonishing X-Men writer Marjorie Liu told The Daily Beast. “It says a lot about how uncomfortable people felt with taking risks on subjects that might be controversial. Now I think people feel a bit safer doing so because the tide is being turned. Gay rights is an issue that’s discussed more openly, gay marriage is now legal in New York—they’re not going to lose as much by speaking about it.”

As Christians, we know that homosexuality is a sin.”

[atarangi footnote] WOW - nice underpants

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb

Fri, Aug 18, 2017 - 3:23am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

seriously though

G.L. is as straight as the horizon.

No way is he a shirt lifter.

All that stuff is just wrong.