26835 posts / 0 new
Last post
Thu, Jul 27, 2017 - 12:52am (Reply to #14590)

argentus maximus

argentus maximus wrote:

That's a theme GL has introduced as a shock tool to get people to see a point which is nothing to do with what it stands for.

I just need to quote a small portion for you to know which post I am referring to. First a brief reply to Sierra. His preference

Sorry you feel that way re: brevity and clarity. AM's response shows me he played the game of charades and got it all. A man can wave his arms so much in a game and almost spell it out and still loose. And his skill set has shown, he can read in between the lines, and look at a deeper level of what's going on. So I feel no need to readjust my style for individuals sake.

------------------------------------------

So very good AM. Quite good as usual when you choose that method of analysis. Not that the other doesn't have merits. I will correct one observation. Since it is about myself, I might have some insight that is more difficult to deduce but understand how you came to that conclusion.

I agree with you on how consciousness functions and I'm certainly aware of it. And my method depends on the person. Fix is a good example. They pick on his content but there is no person here that has shown a willingness to readjust/recalibrate if a better explanation presents itself. That quality is humility. The rest might not believe it especially if he is going at them. But to be able to do that in public is a sign of humility which shows advanced stages of ego dissolvement. His little esoteric quote about when the student is ready, speaks to that form of disolvement. It doesn't mean a perfect human being.

So reading this mysterious Valentines writings, I wonder how much this "monk" knew about the evolution of the soul for such alchemy to takeplace it's going to require much more heat than one can take in a single lifetime.

But that depends on what paradigm you are affiliated with when it comes to such touchy topics such as evolution of the soul.

In other cases, my method doesn't have a rats chance of working. I know that. I know the rules of engagement in business of allowing the other guy to save face. And the difference between my conversations in real life and here is that here the people here paid the entrance fee to the fairgrounds and decided they wanted to play geopolitical and financial talk games. the old guy in the coffee shop or the guy at the bar just wants to tell his story. And after a few gentle prods if you see he is immovable, you let it go. Or maybe use your technique of a subtle hint or planting a seed that might germinate some time down the road.

Rather than a strategy, it's more of a cognitive dissonance. And I'll own it. I saw it in Thoreau and I saw it in Jonathan Swifts writings. Both wrote extensively about the nature of humanity. Neither liked what they saw much. And probably some of it was their own bagage. Not that they were wrong, only in competition with it.

But why a man would play a game he is not very good at, and put more chips on the table than his hand merits, and then when it might seem like the house as a better hand, he turns over the whole table and they never show you what a poor hand they were bluffing on. And then there is just the wrong assumption of a persons cognitive ability to look at something from a different vantage point.

So not a strategy to trick the universe into moving faster. Otherwise, very good.

Most will not have trouble decoding the GL part. I do sense from the response that others might not find themselves within the commentary as with past commentaries, and it remains an amorphous reference. But I won't bear that burden.

Thu, Jul 27, 2017 - 12:59am

Stackhola, Do you know the

Stackhola,

Do you know the story of Joe Kennedy and the shoe shine boy?? It’s cliche but it’s a good one. Just in case you missed between your studies of the Constitution and origin of Communism....

JOE KENNEDY, a famous rich guy in his day, exited the stock market in timely fashion after a shoeshine boy gave him some stock tips. He figured that when the shoeshine boys have tips, the market is too popular for its own good, a theory also advanced by Bernard Baruch, another vested interest who described the scene before the big Crash:

"Taxi drivers told you what to buy. The shoeshine boy could give you a summary of the day's financial news as he worked with rag and polish. An old beggar who regularly patrolled the street in front of my office now gave me tips and, I suppose, spent the money I and others gave him in the market. My cook had a brokerage account and followed the ticker closely. Her paper profits were quickly blown away in the gale of 1929."

Well, when you hacked Jefferson’s “All Men Were Created Equal” because you assumed greater authority than a brilliant mind, I took it as a sign. But when you went ahead and totally destroyed “We the People” and all it refers to, a star fell out of the sky and moon wept. I grabbed my raincoat and my wife and told her it’s time to prepare. It really is the shoeshine boy syndrome.

See your problem Stackhola is not who you are, it’s who you pretend to be. You might want to study a tree. A tree never pretends to be anything else but a tree. It has new human complex’s, no aspirations other than….to be a tree.

“We the People” does not afford you any rights of ownership of money, media and that big long list of yours. Of course, we don’t any of those things. THANK GOD. You should celebrate it and you would if you were a real constitutionist. The owners of the country wanted to keep the daily affairs as far away from you as possible. Mobocracy. They trusted your judgement as much as I do.

We the People ONLY refers to collectives, tacit approval of the Constitution and divine rights, which are self-evident, as the guiding principles of this country. NOTHING ELSE. NOT Trumpism. Not Reaganism, or whatever hero you cheer for you think that some charismatic actor or billionaire has a better solution to the problems that were thought of 250 years ago while searching through thousands of years of wisdom. YOU DON’T KNOW BETTER. Trump doesn’t know better, most of Congress doesn’t know better and the alternative right doesn’t know better. Not before the election or after the election.

The Republic they envisioned and created was intended to be a government that functioned at the "Golden Mean" between rule by a tyrant and rule by the mob. They knew it was a very delicate balance. Maybe as Mason’s they knew something about those little pictures AM posts and knew these principles and their importance. They didn’t pass it on to you for a reason. . So you might go bak to those emblems AM posted and see if you can find references to this principle. Or be humble enough to ask. Or pick up a book on the grid and geometry of Washington DC. Somebody knew something. Better than a crop circle and it would make Plato's heart sing.

if WE THE PEOPLE and you the person do not understand what the Constitution guarantees, what is the guarantee worth? If you distort it's principles in your zest to show what you know, and nobody corrects you, what is the stage of the cycle of evolution of our republic?

So you want to teach us about civics? the Constitution? Natural law? And yet, Fix has been posting for months the basis of the Constitution and on the occasion that Silver66 graces us with his president, he is pretty much an expert on natural law. And you now have adopted the leftist/anarchist/Obama interpretation of these principles while you reel against communism.

And now again you are going to misguide us on the origins of Communism….. Why? Well, you’re gonna have to go back much further in history than the Russians or Bolsheviks. You might want to read Plutarch for communism is first recorded in historic record back to Ancient Greece.

Before this

was this

"Sparta was the communistic state so much so, they NEVER adopted coinage and these spits were maintained to PREVENT people from hoarding wealth – sound familiar with electronic money and cancelling currencies?"

Where do you think Marx got his philosophy? The Spartans.

Like any philosophy, it is born, it sustains, it dies and reincarnates under a new name, in a new time, but with the same old principles attached to it, while the most current residents have no recollection. These things are just not suddenly born like you would lead us to believe.

So now after your lecture on the Constitution and the birth of Communism, both you and Barter want to lecture me on morality. Or give testimony to the forum in hopes you can gather a council to rub your bellies and console you.

So you both feel marginalized? Dehumanized? Misrepresented? Tell it to the Priest. When this forum is littered with years worth of lies, misinformation, anger. 6 months of non-substantive trolling by your buddy, threats to debase a holy scripture, and gesture to punch another forum member for agreeing with me. Your memory is short and your actions to correct imbalances selfish.

Your buddy manufacturers lies infront of everybodies eyes and justifies as morality. Save the speech Barter. I'll just repost the last three you gave.

Takes Mr. Fix’s comments out of context and adds it to his footnotes, routinely mocks things he doesn’t understand, distorts quotes and not the humility to ask questions when material is outside your expertise.

When you reach a point of frustration in an honest debate on a subject and decide to depart from a substantive discussion, summarily ignore and mock arguments either you refuse or don’t understand, I think what they call this is a taste of your own medicine.

You would have everybody here, some in collusion, think that you are innocent victims. That really is a grand joke.

You debase yourselves. I simply act as the mirror to help you see it.

And to interject into a question that Barter asked AM. Does Fix get it? He certainly does. And that has NOTHING to do with the information.

You can tell a fellow seeker a mile away. And all seekers have different area's of interest, varying degree's of understanding, and different applications.

But any man that gets in his car to drive a few hundred miles to get information on the subject you want to lecture us on is driven. That comes from inside. The same for silver66 who goes out of his to get this information. Take classes with experts and subscribe to various journals or classes and share it with us. These men are driven. And they take the time to share what they have learned and you marginalize it. I ddin't care to sit with Fix for 12 hours in a David Icke seminar because I read a couple books years ago and I got what I got. That's not my area of interest. And he explores what he explores takes what he needs and moves on. That's a kindred spirit.

And obviously AM has done those things for years to develop such keen observations. He can speak expertetly on a range of subjects and obviously has taken some esoteric tools and applied to markets and geopolitics. If you take him as an example and paid attention to all his little bits of wisdoms, followed through on book recommendations, you would see that what we are trying to do here is not kiddies play. It's hard work. Your opinions are your opinions. If you choose fallacious or a total absence of ways to justify your arguements, you marginalize yourself.

So don't play the victim consciousness with me.

Thu, Jul 27, 2017 - 1:03am

Ag,  Thanks for the link on

Ag,

Thanks for the link on the yugas. For study tomorrow.

Thu, Jul 27, 2017 - 1:04am (Reply to #14599)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Thu, Jul 27, 2017 - 1:23am (Reply to #14585)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Thu, Jul 27, 2017 - 1:41am
Magpie

Sixty-eight years sentence for Bundy standoff participant

https://www.sfgate.com/news/crime/article/Arizona-man-to-be-sentenced-in...

There's a part in the article stating the feral employees suffered irreparable mental harm when they were frightened by the sight of guns pointed at them during the standoff. Bunch of pussies, but I guess they weren't traumatized when they killed Bundy's livestock, right?

That is all.

Too bad this place has turned into a pissing match/fight club......I've checked in 4 times in the past few weeks, read over 350 comments and have learned almost nothing worthwhile after slogging through all the muck that's been tossed back and forth.

ancaro imparo.
Thu, Jul 27, 2017 - 2:03am
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Thu, Jul 27, 2017 - 2:13am
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Thu, Jul 27, 2017 - 2:18am (Reply to #14626)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Thu, Jul 27, 2017 - 2:21am
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Thu, Jul 27, 2017 - 3:09am (Reply to #14622)
stackaloha
-
paia, HI

GL

Touche, you are right about the communism thing, I guess it's reasonable to assume there were even some small communistic communities going all the way to pre-history

good call

I should've qualified "communism" and instead used the term "modern communism"

I would go back and edit it for you, but it's timed out now.

[[ TO ALL: If you go back and read the post that GL is referring to please mentally insert the word "modern" in front of the word "communism".]]

There you go GL, it's all I can do right now

The rest of your points, I really don't know what you are going on about. Yeah I said that the quote "All men are created equal" is ridiculous at face value, something like that.

You say I hacked the constitution and you took it as a "sign". I hope the sign was helpful and that you and your wife had fun in the rain, I guess?

I'm not pretending to be anything

"study a tree" hmmmm ok yeah I'll get right on that straightaway

I'm not here trying to teach about "civics? the Constitution? Natural law?"

It really seems like you are just inventing strawmen, trying to associate them with me in an effort to have something to pick at and drone on and on about guy

more power to you

I'm not wasting any more time on it.

Thanks for setting me straight on the communism statement though, much obliged and duly noted

by the way, were you drinking when you wrote this?

The Right Honorable Lord Stack Esq. Ruler Of All Realms, Protector Of His Subjects, Defender Of The Faith and Supreme Imperial Regent.
Thu, Jul 27, 2017 - 3:22am (Reply to #14620)
stackaloha
-
paia, HI

pssst GL

I did respond. It looked a lot like this:

stackaloha wrote:

Edit: Just saw your edit. I can take it. Needle away if that's what you want to do

The Right Honorable Lord Stack Esq. Ruler Of All Realms, Protector Of His Subjects, Defender Of The Faith and Supreme Imperial Regent.
Thu, Jul 27, 2017 - 3:23am (Reply to #14631)
Spartacus Rex

@ Stackaloha

Mahalo Stack

F.C.O.L.

When was the last time a razor came in closer proximity

to your face?

It looks like the a** end of a Beetle

laughlaughlaugh

Cheers!

Thu, Jul 27, 2017 - 3:45am (Reply to #14600)
Spartacus Rex

stackaloha]</p> <p>[quote=sta

stackaloha]</p> <p>[quote=stackaloha wrote:

It seems to me, that most of us wound up here, in Turd's site, because we recognized a flaw in the system? Real Money vs currency, Fractional Reserve Banking vs Sound Money, Banks vs the people (sad to use lowercase for "the people" but that is well reasoned and intentional).

That should have led to a more general questioning attitude. Looking for "the why's" of it all.

Perhaps some of you came here to discuss geo-engineering, crop circles, chemtrails, "natural law", or aliens that built the pyramids, Atlantis, the corruption of the RCC, "libertarianism", Anarcho-Capitalism etc

but really, those are only scratching the surface of what has happened in western societies IMHO over the last century.

I'm gunna give you some clues...

<Snip>

Outstanding Stackaloha!

What have you accomplished with all those clues/ tools in your hands To Date?

Cheers, Brother

Thu, Jul 27, 2017 - 3:49am (Reply to #14633)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Thu, Jul 27, 2017 - 3:49am (Reply to #14600)
Spartacus Rex

<D.D.>

<D.D>

Thu, Jul 27, 2017 - 3:52am (Reply to #14635)
Spartacus Rex

@ Ruffian...

Hey Sis,

How're they running this month?

Cheers!

Thu, Jul 27, 2017 - 4:10am (Reply to #14605)
Spartacus Rex

argentus maximus

argentus maximus wrote:

<SNIP>

It's nothing about doing the right thing, or standing up for yourself or any of that BS malarkey.

It's nothing about standing up against other people. Either they are bigger and stronger and you stand up to get a beating and pay a cost, or you do as you're told, pay a different cost (which may be the same or lower) and avoid the beating. That's weighing costs not signing up for someone's cause! Unprogrammed thought is required to make good evaluations in such times and places. Most people are distracted by something and subconscious does it, according to the auto programming instructions. Whose instructions? Well that varies more than just about everybody thinks.

<SNIP>

Really, Stormin' Norman?

It makes sense or it doesn't. I tried.

Take care.

Centuries old Objectives, like Reality, can be ignored, however the consequences for ignoring such will never be afforded the same luxury.

i.e.

If there is no struggle there is no progress. Those who profess to favor freedom and yet deprecate agitation are men who want crops without plowing up the ground; they want rain without thunder and lightning. They want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

This struggle may be a moral one, or it may be a physical one, and it may be both moral and physical, but it must be a struggle. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will. Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them, and these will continue till they are resisted with either words or blows, or with both. The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress.

Frederick Douglass, "If There Is No Struggle, There Is No Progress"

Better yet, ( & in even fewer words) perhaps you are familiar with this fellow's words:

It is the common fate of the indolent to see their rights become a
prey to the active. The condition upon which God hath given liberty
to man is eternal vigilance; which condition if he break, servitude
is at once the consequence of his crime and the punishment of his
guilt.

John Philpot Curran (1750-1817)

Cheers, A.M.

Thu, Jul 27, 2017 - 4:26am (Reply to #14622)
Spartacus Rex

Green Lantern

Green Lantern wrote:

Stackhola,

Do you know the story of...

[BLAH, Blah, blah... (ie NON GRADUS ANUS RODENTUM)

So don't play the victim consciousness with me.

Cheers, Douchebag!

Thu, Jul 27, 2017 - 4:27am
stackaloha
-
paia, HI

Hey SR

Ruff is right, good one! I actually had to look up F.C.O.L.

Cheers!

Become a gold member and subscribe to Turd's Vault

Contribute

Donate Shop

The TFMR Silver Round
Doc and TF Partnership Advertisement