Green Lantern

(No subject)

Wed, Jul 26, 2017 - 6:51am
Green Lantern

How an idiot thinks and

How an idiot thinks and defends his beliefs

Different species

Same species

So let me say it again. There is something REALLY FUCKING wrong with people that think this type of thinking represents SMART.

That has absolutely nothing to do with political correctness. Has absolutely NOTHING to do with planetary influences at the time they post it.

That's just deeply ingrained engramtic stupidy. The dregs of society that engages in this kind fallacious type of arguement.

And if the sentiment for this kind of shit is MORE than double the sentiment for something like this.

Calling it anything other than what it is ....An echo chamber for retards....is skirting the point.

I'm not being dismissive. I'm being inclusive. REALLY INCLUSIVE>

Wed, Jul 26, 2017 - 8:23am
-
Dublin
Ireland

I refuse to play the game

I refuse to play the game about species/racist beliefs, etc. Not going down there. I prefer to attract up to here and see who wants to climb the stairs, even if it's just one or a few.

And .... that's a beautiful emblematic drawing.

Fractal geometry of nature presented with accompanying math, and also with other wonderful knowledge that has not been rediscovered (in the public eye) yet. And that's what I can see, I wonder what I am missing.

Benoit B Mandelbrot's discoveries visible in printed form from another author 412 years ago, and 0.8% error over the centuries from having perfect timing synchrony with his work's significant date.

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price https://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Wed, Jul 26, 2017 - 8:34am
vonburpenstein

Well heck fire greenie....

....I just asked a couple of simple questions.....we're all here doing what we all do, wouldn't you say?...you're doing what you do, I'm doing what I do, fix, ruff, am, Irby, so, ab...you do engage the crowd....my questions were sincere, do you not have any answers?

Signed, Vonburp
Wed, Jul 26, 2017 - 8:52am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Ruffian

I've got a hand it to you, you give great answers, and very thoughtful.

I do enjoy the great challenge, and you make a great point with the distinction between "legal", and "moral".

Did you know that in this country, as it was originally constituted, they were synonymous?

Seriously, in fact, technically speaking, the United States is still considered a "common-law" country.

The constitution and the Bill of Rights are based on "Natural law", and until 1938, so was it's judicial system.

Then something interesting happened...

The court system abandoned "Natural law" / "Common-law", and went to "Admiralty law" which could also be called "corporate law".

As human beings, we've all been incorporated, and are now considered "Property of the state".

This is when "victimless crimes" were invented. Their objective is to simply enrich the state, and enslave the population.

The constitution is still held up as the basis for our laws, when in actuality, courts have no allegiance to it whatsoever.

The only remnant that remains where a citizen, or a defendant, has any rights at all, particularly in the face of a hopelessly corrupted system, is a trial by jury.

The courts have a vested interest in making sure the jury pool is as stupid as possible, with no knowledge of the law whatsoever. The judge can then tell the jury whatever he pleases, to ensure a conviction, which is actually his job.

He is employed by the corporation that owns you.

A judge never advises a jury on their right to nullify a law, and if you think he's there to protect the rights of the defendant, you are completely wrong. He's there to protect the corporate interests. This also applies to the district attorney, it applies to the men in uniform with guns as well, I'm speaking legally now, none of them are there to protect you. Even a defense attorney who is registered with the BAR doesn't work for the defendant, he works for the corporation. They protect their corporate overlords, and the insane and blatantly immoral policies they wish to impose on us.

There is a reason why the United States has the largest incarceration rate of any industrialized nation, by far.

Our prisons are run for profit, and keeping them full maximizes profits.

Our system all comes down to the erroneous belief that laws are moral, and that men in Black costumes, or even the men in blue costumes for that matter somehow have our best interests at heart. They don't.

You are correct in your assertion that a judge can decide what evidence, can be admitted into a courtroom. He can rule against the defendants right to present a defense, he can ban exculpatory evidence, and he can ensure that the jury is never aware of what the law is in the first place. Knowledgeable citizens are never allowed to sit on a jury.

So your assumption that this man was trying to influence a jury by educating them to the law, could be interpreted as correct, since it is in the courts best interest to keep a jury box full of morons. This principle also applies to the entire citizenry at large.

Jury nullification is literally the only legal recourse remaining, since getting a law changed is not an option when all of the legislators have been bought and paid for by the corporation. They don't work for you either.

As far as I'm concerned, informing the jury of the law was the only legal option left, and of course, the courts ruled against him. You see, the courts don't even care about whether or not it's legal, or moral, they only rule in their own interests.

Jury tampering implies that you are using bribery, coercion or extortion in order to solicit a particular verdict.

In effect, the courts can use coercion and influence a jury into any outcome they wish, it's only "illegal", if we do it.

Informing a jury of their legal rights is not jury tampering, the court literally just made that shit up.

This is why somebody attempting to educate a potential jury on the law can be convicted and jailed, and freedom of speech no longer means anything.

We live in a system where "morality" has been outlawed, in the interests of a Satanic empire of lies who rule over us.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Wed, Jul 26, 2017 - 8:56am (Reply to #14583)
I Run Bartertown

AM

That weird post at you. I can't help but feel that you only dealt with that as a result of being civil to me. I can't apologize on someone else's behalf, but thanks at least for risking your welcome at the smart guy club to come slumming with me.

I'm no expert, but I think we're dealing with someone whose walk is this kind of walk:

What's the name of this one?

Wed, Jul 26, 2017 - 9:08am (Reply to #14583)
Green Lantern

argentus maximus wrote:I

argentus maximus wrote:

I refuse to play the game about species/racist beliefs, etc. Not going down there. I prefer to attract up to here and see who wants to climb the stairs, even if it's just one or a few.

Certainly, you're not referring to the subject matter as being higher or lower than alchemical or any form of esoteric conversation. Or maybe you meant the way in which the collective decides to discuss the issue (mostly refuses) when the subject matter is handled deftly and from a higher perspective in any number of great spiritual works?

The alchemical process of calcination and integration of those separate parts certainly might be relevant to such a conversation. 1 might be a high ball of how well that would go over. So I choose not to go there and have them fart back as a reply when I can get the same stink with less effort.

Or maybe you meant the manner in which the collective decides to handle the issue at a base level? The latter would be my perspective.

Jung spent a great deal on the subject of alchemy and racism. I wonder if his work was politically motivated?

Through scientific understanding, our world has become dehumanized. Man feels himself isolated in the cosmos. He is no longer involved in nature and has lost his emotional participation in natural events, which hitherto had a symbolic meaning for him... He no longer has a bush-soul identifying him with a wild animal. His immediate communication with nature is gone forever, and the emotional energy it generated has sunk into the unconscious. (Jung 1948/1980, para 585)

Wed, Jul 26, 2017 - 9:23am (Reply to #14584)
Green Lantern

vonburpenstein wrote: ....I

vonburpenstein wrote:

....I just asked a couple of simple questions.....we're all here doing what we all do, wouldn't you say?...you're doing what you do, I'm doing what I do, fix, ruff, am, Irby, so, ab...you do engage the crowd....my questions were sincere, do you not have any answers?

I do. Surprised?

The rest are ignoring you. Not me.

I wanted to remind them that an outstanding question was pending before we move on to an escalated level of trolling.

If you like, I'll put it on the clipboard and bring it up until somebody answers it?

Wed, Jul 26, 2017 - 9:36am (Reply to #14586)
Green Lantern

I Run Bartertown wrote:I

I Run Bartertown wrote:

I can't help but feel that you only dealt with that as a result of being civil to me.

Ditto Grease Monkey.

It's customary for the lord of the manor to offer drippings to the poor during selective celestial events.

Aka Throw pearls to swine to keep them happy.

You ate that shit up. I wish my physics teachers gave me so many hints when I was in left field.

Good luck in your future studies. Do share with us your progress.

Wed, Jul 26, 2017 - 9:45am (Reply to #14586)
-
Dublin
Ireland

No that's not what's going on

No that's not what's going on in my opinion. That's a theme GL has introduced as a shock tool to get people to see a point which is nothing to do with what it stands for. Like jumping up and down in a crowded bar where everybody is talkijng rubbish to each other and shouting "Would you ever listen just for 30 seconds to what I have to say!"

Gl is "provoking" and challenging "non movers of position" when a return to previous DOTS levels manifests in posts.

He is tired of DOTS talking, painfully slowly figuring something out, followed by a refusal of acceptance of conclusions by the same people on average but not 100%, chickening out from rising on back of the new knowledge exposed, and reverting to level of DOTS before talking began on whatever point it originally was.

Some might say "tired of going round in circles" but that's an oversimplification.

GL is of the opinion that humanity can rise, as a mass to a higher level, in shorter term timeframes if encouraged and pushed some. I am of the differing opinion that such takes more than the short or medium term to accomplish because there is an influence in humanity that drags it back to previous levels (agreement with GL on that) but there is also a swing vote in "the good guys" that causes them to ease up on the throttle pedal when they need to do the opposite.

Good men do nothing when they shouldn't. Reversion to the societal mean occurs, the same crud leaders rise to the top because the same (but a new set of individual members) lazy crowd asks them to.

What I am doing is showing people how to think, when they already think they know how to think but don't, or have a big unseen hole in that skillset. People are trapped in thinking due to peers, education et al, and have been made so the exit door is invisible to them. Talking won't work. Arguing won't work. GL is willing to try arguing. I'm not. I show what other totally different doors could look like, or how their existence might be reasoned out if they are invisible (most are).

It sounds like bullshit but it's very serious. You're (in the US) and much of the rest of the world is heading for a civil war because it can be played so easily by certain elements. Nuclear is o longer viable for population reduction. GMO with sterilizationary effects is being opposed by informationally networked masses. Vaccinations with covert sterilizationary compounds added are also being detected quite early. So ... how to reduce population without long term irradiation? Let people duke it out on their own territories.

That's only one longer term consequence explored for a paragraph. I could have chosen nicer ones, even positive ones. There are very positive outlooks too. GL has tried to talk about some. And received a blank face response usually as language and concepts involved are far apart from people's reality as they currently think it is. The above exploration (above paragraph) is was chosen to match your mindset and come across as credible to you. And: this paragraph is also a possible door to fresh thought styles.

Do you get what I'm at?

Look at the picture GL posted above that I commented on. Count the (tree's) branches going up, and it's leaves going down. Expansion and contraction at the one and same time. There's a world in that. Take the US empire for example. Some people try counting it's longevity, but it's just as easy to countdown it's remaining lifespan. As it was for Naziism, Rome, Sharia Ecclesiastical Vaticanism, Venetianism, Masonic-Egyptianism, French colonialism, Spanish colonialism, Dutch and British colonialism. Pick your favourite power paradigm delusion and start with history where birth and death are known. After a while (could be a long while!) present day permanent power starts to look more temporary.

Now here is a thing. The two emblems shown here recently have a giant clue in them, strikingly obvious, and totally invisible. This "key" if that word applies, goes to the heart of Mr Fix's anti religious diatribes, and gives precise math and measurement to Fix's complaints about scuzzy authoritarians he fell foul of. I talk about this in all my posts, and slowly it emerges into the sight of some, who shut up and begin to look back for what they previously missed. But for many it is just "wordy stuff". Well you can choose who you want to be in this world, and there's always plenty of room at the bottom for a few more. The doors leading to the top are mostly for a select few and admittance is restricted with severe vengeance meted out upon illicit wannabee entrants. There are other doors that go unnoticed. Really.

I off back to my own forum for a while. The grass looks a bit long and needs some TLC.

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price https://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Wed, Jul 26, 2017 - 9:55am (Reply to #14585)
-
Dublin
Ireland

There's a lot of looking back

There's a lot of looking back for solutions there. But the wheel of time and mankind only rolls forwards.

The solutions of the future are likely to be already embedded within the bad practices you are documenting, and probably already beginning to emerge in embryonic form around us.

Wed, Jul 26, 2017 - 10:56am
I Run Bartertown

Col. Frank N Furter - "You're Fired"

https://www.latimes.com/politics/washington/la-na-essential-washington-updates-trump-transgender-people-will-not-be-1501074883-htmlstory.html

"President Trump announced that he has decided to bar transgender individuals from serving “in any capacity” in the U.S. armed forces, a policy that could affect more than 6,000 Americans now in uniform and other hoping to serve.

In a decision he announced on Twitter, Trump said the military would not “allow or accept” transgender service members, reversing a policy begun by the Obama administration last year.

In a series of tweets, the president said he had consulted with "my Generals and military experts” in deciding to reverse the policy.

“Our military must be focused on decisive and overwhelming victory and cannot be burdened with the tremendous medical costs and disruption that transgender in the military would entail," he wrote.

Last July, the Pentagon lifted a long-standing ban against transgender men and women serving openly in the military, removing one of its last discriminatory hurdles and placing gender identity on par discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex and sexual orientation.

The policy part of the Obama administration’s “Force of the Future” initiative which aimed to make the straight-laced, male-dominated U.S. military more inclusive."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bartertownbets.com hereby cancels all wagers on the open-date standing bets, including exactas, trifectas, and parlays inclusive of, any future clash between 'Trannies v. ISIS'. All funds will be returned to your account by 3PM.

MAGA

Wed, Jul 26, 2017 - 11:28am
Rainforest

Hearsay

Ruff, hearsay Is allowed in court proceedings. see Federal Rules of Evidence beginning at ARTICLE VIII. HEARSAY

https://federalevidence.com/rules-of-evidence

Wed, Jul 26, 2017 - 12:48pm (Reply to #14590)
Mr. Fix
-
NY

argentus maximus....

Thank you for your commentary,

I saw a lot of myself in that last one, particularly as basic principles are established, pertaining to one situation, and then abandoned, or forgotten when applied to a different one. These things take practice, and a lot of focused concentration. It also takes time.

You have given me more than a few golden nuggets of truth, which when applied, haven't failed me yet.

"How to think" has been more of a focus for me lately, then paying much attention to "what to think".

The old adage "Pearls before swine" as explained in "The Kybalion by Hermes Trismegistus" works from the premise that not everyone can be brought up to speed. In my own experience, certain concepts simply don't seem to be able to be taught.

It's as if people have already got it or can easily grasp it, or they never will.

I've brought up multiple topics over the last few years, with thorough explanations as to my viewpoint, and I'm either preaching to the choir, or sailing over peoples heads like a jet in the stratosphere.

Some people find my posts highly offensive, while others view them as dead on, and informative. More often than not my commentary is principle based.

As an example:

It's one thing for people to recognize that all people in authority are now working against them, it's quite another for them to figure out that it's the belief in authority that's the problem, not the individuals involved. That's why replacing the individuals involved never accomplishes anything. It's like being able to comprehend that power corrupts, and then running off to the polls to vote for the next person to implement the corruption. This appears to me to be a genuine mental disconnect.

For some, the solution seems simple enough, for others, it's incomprehensible.

I think your prognosis for the future as it relates to civil war seems to be exactly where this is headed. On a brighter note, Earths overlords have presented one failure after another, and their credibility is shot. Do you really think their time-tested standard model of divide & conquer can really facilitate us in killing each other off? Or is there a chance that many will recognize that the rulers have caused these problems, and need to be held accountable.

As an armchair quarterback, I think a systemic collapse could bring about either outcome, or most likely, a combination of both.

In the meantime, as for myself, the learning continues.

I appreciate all the help that I find here along the way.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Wed, Jul 26, 2017 - 2:06pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Wed, Jul 26, 2017 - 2:19pm (Reply to #14571)
sierra skier
-
ID

Green Lantern wrote: sierra

Green Lantern wrote:
sierra skier wrote:

abguy, I did mean the second of what you questioned. Substantive well researched and honest debate is what makes the world go around. Mindless name calling, unnecessary bullying and back and forth bickering offers no value and is basically a waste of our time and the space it takes up. Sure calling out one for lying is fine and acceptable, but it then often turns into a pushing match that accomplishes nothing.

I once called you out for providing statements that contradicted your prior statements. I wondered why you did that. Seriously, I truly wondered why you would do that and if you recognized that you did it. You had a motivation to do it.

I probably shouldn't have pressed you since you're a nice guy. You got angry, choose to use a few nasty words and then done. A little untrue too.

What you choose to comment on just happened to be the topic the entire world was talking about. And there was alot of careless, thoughless, emotion arguements. YOu were just one in a million sorting through all of it. Got it. Not a problem.

I don't care who set up this forum. It was a reaction to discussing things that didn't fit the format of the main page. Not that many people ever stay on topic after Turd posts something the collective is never good at. They just want to talk about what's on their mind and if it's irrelevant who cares. I always though it was rude unless Turd thought it was ok.

Inevitably, a conversation would come up on 9-11 or something similar that was outside the format of the main page. People would sneak a religious comment or two, something on the illuminati whatever.

It's clear that there is a subset of gold bugs who are much more than just investors. There is a subset that aren't even good investors but learned enough about all the subsevisve stuff that goes on, maybe they watched Alex Jones, read Jeckyl Island or whatever and wanted to talk about.

Just so happened Nana opened DOTS. AM opened his forum and stays pretty much on topic with a handful of people that contribute who feel they can speak to the topic.

The impetus to call out all the lies, to connect DOTS that weren't mainstream and calls for truth, justice make absolute no sense if you participate in the same.

I have no need to be neutral. I have no reputation to protect. Nothing to loose because I'm just Green Lantern. In real life, it would be an entirely different story. Tell too much truth, you're gonna piss people off. They don't care about reason, logic, well substantiated deductive thinking, they just reach for their gun. As a matter of fact, most of society particpates in fallicious arguements and emotions lead their analysis of what goes on in the world.

The basic criteria of being an analysis in anything is at least subduing your emotions for a moment. Even when you are using good form in debate, you might not come to the right conclusions. But if you have absolutely no standard, and you either summarily dismiss or advance an arguement without justification or character assisination. That's just substandard.

My comment that there is something really fucking wrong pertains to the absolute lowest form of intellectual (not to be confused with snobbery) discourse, that would be dismissed in any professional setting being endorsed and applauded. AM Explained it well.

I don't know about reddit or pol. Other than glancing or reading some topics, I never participated. But I've never seen that on any other forum except DOTS.

GL, I am not quite certain what you are trying to express to me here. You often have difficulty expressing yourself in a brief and concise manner.

Wed, Jul 26, 2017 - 2:31pm (Reply to #14592)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Wed, Jul 26, 2017 - 2:51pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Wed, Jul 26, 2017 - 3:06pm (Reply to #14577)
I Run Bartertown

Ruffian

Ruffian wrote:

btw what kind did you get? Can't believe I left that off.

Rottweiler. Good German Bloodline.

Sweet as could be.

Wed, Jul 26, 2017 - 3:44pm (Reply to #14558)
stackaloha
-
paia, HI

stackaloha wrote: It seems to

stackaloha wrote:

It seems to me, that most of us wound up here, in Turd's site, because we recognized a flaw in the system? Real Money vs currency, Fractional Reserve Banking vs Sound Money, Banks vs the people (sad to use lowercase for "the people" but that is well reasoned and intentional).

That should have led to a more general questioning attitude. Looking for "the why's" of it all.

Perhaps some of you came here to discuss geo-engineering, crop circles, chemtrails, "natural law", or aliens that built the pyramids, Atlantis, the corruption of the RCC, "libertarianism", Anarcho-Capitalism etc

but really, those are only scratching the surface of what has happened in western societies IMHO over the last century.

I'm gunna give you some clues

We "the people" don't own our currency

We "the people" don't own the Federal Reserve

We "the people" don't own The Banks in general

We "the people" don't own the Government

We "the people" don't own the Media

We "the people" don't own the largest lobbying groups in DC ( big big clue there)

We "the people" don't own the Foreign Policy of this country either (another slam dunk clue)

many more things I could mention but I'll stop there for now

does anybody have any idea what I might be referring to?

has anyone here connected these most important dots?

I would think someone has

if so, (please lord let it be so)

does anyone here have the courage to speak up?

because I certainly will

albeit with some disappointment that all of the DOTS connectors here didn't

because these dots are in such a tight group that it's a bit ridiculous

The Right Honorable Lord Stack Esq. Ruler Of All Realms, Protector Of His Subjects, Defender Of The Faith and Supreme Imperial Regent.
randomness