26952 posts / 0 new
Last post
Tue, Jul 25, 2017 - 9:19pm Anonymous
I Run Bartertown

Also Ruff

I got a new pup! Didn't plan to.

Kid sees 'em, asks ... I'm thinking probably not ... she says hurry, only one left it's a girl...

I'm thinking ..hmm, violation of my strict 'no bitches' rule ... but she's here and doing great.

I love her. Already more stubborn than the boy ever was, too. .

Tue, Jul 25, 2017 - 9:29pm I Run Bartertown
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Tue, Jul 25, 2017 - 9:52pm
I Run Bartertown

Silver lost in a lake?

Subo Kayak Submarine

This is cool. Guy turned his kayak into a submarine.

It reminded me a little of this:

Homeschool Family Launches Weather Balloon to Space

Sometimes, people are pretty great.

Tue, Jul 25, 2017 - 9:56pm Anonymous
stackaloha
-
paia, HI

Ruff

yeah that was the one that was put up when dots was shut down?

I think that put people on their "best behavior" don't you?

I had a pit bull bitch once

I called her "the battering ram of love" cuz she knock the kids down to lick their faces

it was a hard habit to break her of

sweetest dog ever

she just didn't realize how strong she was

The Right Honorable Lord Stack Esq. Ruler Of All Realms, Protector Of His Subjects, Defender Of The Faith and Supreme Imperial Regent.
Tue, Jul 25, 2017 - 10:07pm
I Run Bartertown

OK, I'll be 'that guy'

I am very skeptical. But it's DOTS.... so why not. If it somehow happens, you heard it here first.

Tue, Jul 25, 2017 - 10:33pm I Run Bartertown
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Tue, Jul 25, 2017 - 10:42pm stackaloha
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Tue, Jul 25, 2017 - 10:47pm argentus maximus
Green Lantern

argentus maximus wrote:The

argentus maximus wrote:

The old 6 wood to the green trick as a cognitive interruptus. And I know you’re not unaware of what the next five days has to offer. Did you time your entrance between two planetary peaks or it just happened that way? And seriously, for the blue collar package, hard hat and gloves, you got some serious Libra or venus exhalted something, somewhere. Speculative guess. I'm not telling mine.

If I didn't win that package, I’ll play for what's behind curtain number 3.

But first, all this talk of NASA going to Mars seems like a suicide mission. Shit, that sun is frying all those damn martians.

Which brings me to ego.

I wonder from wherewith the sermon on ego might have come from?

Well, I saw the red planet and the sun dancing and holding hands back on the 22nd, on their way to a Christening for Luna. They are certainly pretty tight in that fancy picture. They were in such a rush Looks like we have a match. The day Ruffian told us of an epic storm raging and Fix was anointed as a clown. Do you think that was the light side of the Mars archetype or the shadow? I’m getting too personal? Who rules the ego again? Yep. It’s him. I'm hopeless.

Have you looked at time of transits and who is posting what? Might be easier than a ruler to see who is more Mars influenced.

Some have pointed out that we are dealing here with the time one has to start the new exilir. I actually have on my bucket list to make my herbal tinctures on the new moon. Apparently, triple potency. But I digress.

Back to the ego/testosterone Mars/Venus symbol thing. Especially now with so much light being imparted to it. Mars is the stage and acting and “acting out” a bit more than usual. but you can’t make a donkey dance unless that preference is already inside. Have you heard the one about dressing like a clown? Sorry, but it was already taken so I can’t use it.

Caution is called for as some will be 'acting out, ' more than usual. With Mars, Sun and new moon in Leo with our nipples hard, and libido’s stiff here was an emotional edge to our actions. Mars likes to make it personal. Some will seek attention.

Do we have a match? HOw many points do I need before I get to look behind the curtain?

Looking inward? It’s not in the cards as a collective. Or is our destiny in the stars? (Not sure it was Goebbels or Shakespeare that said that ?)

But playful repartee on things meaningful to you, and unexplored by others. I'm getting ahead of myself. That's on the right side.

And with the fiery red ball dancing with the Sun both headed to the Lion’s den, during the fixed part of summer, not to be confused with spaid and neutering, it’s likely the Sun is making his way (definitely the male principle) to the big stage in August. They’ll all be talking about it. Probably not quite sure what he is up to. But all heads will be up.

We also found the source of that sudden adrenaline hit to the heart. You did notice the sudden change.

I won’t tell but it looks like Sun and moon been messing around and had a son, Mercury. But that’s just mythology. The modern day interpreters of these things call Mercury the philosophers stone. But I’m not convinced. I think it’s closer to home. Either way, we’re close.

the ancient Egyptians knew a little about alchemy too and that one had to harmonize the mind and heart. when your emotions are illuminated by your mind, they become more clearly understood. I hear a hidden message. The ancients (love that term) even used a tool to help the process. They called it Lapis Lazuli.

Ohhhh, that poor venus. mars taking all the heat. No worries. They move from interest and disinterest, come and go often thinking it’s me that is offering their on stage an off stage cues. Should we tell them?

Like all things, even mars, there is bad and good in all things. The warrior and the shadow side. Mars, fire, tenacity, all good for bringing out the truth. I wouldn’t try to drown it out. It has a purpose.

Now let’s hop over the two headed yin/yang thingy and see what the moon is singing along with Mr. Gann’s favorite cocktail.

We have Mr. Planet I am so happy and big. And Mr. Shut it up dipshit Time to pay the piper planet. . I ain’t in the mood. Now, I got a silver coin because I have another bet that I know who is got some Saturn going on. Fuck off Mars. I’m talking here.

Hold the phone, it seems Luna, Mr. Sun and Mr. War planet are all experiencing a little friction. Just like the picture. You know the Music of the Spheres, and all that making for dissonance music. Life without dissonance would have no value. But the dissonance. really makes for some good ego music, and feistier or more aggressive, and everyone may want to make their own individual statement. Have fun but use caution in the way you express yourself as you to say, there are consequences. Depending on the time, sometimes more, sometimes less.

Now this is getting too long trying to be cute and try doing it with the mystery AM likes to imbue it with. How about this way just to bring all the planetary symbols to the close. .

Today seemed liked a perfect day to have a referee issuing a 2nd cautionary tale because the planetary cluster that started on the 13th, just hit bottom. But guess what happens again? Up we go. Wheeeeee. Until we get to the 29th. Forewarned is forearmed. AM can we put you on retainer for the rest of the month? Or maybe last chance to heed the advice. I probably didn’t deal with all the implications of those signs but I’m pretty sure I got your message. If not on content, on your once again impeccable timing.

Let’s forget the stinking’ planets for now. Let’s talk about that fire breathing dragon.

Satan?????? You had to go there and feed the fears????

This guy basil is not the first Catholic Monk that deviated from the status quo. hildegard of bingen, St. John of the Cross, Theresa of Avila. .They were a little less concerned with salt, or lead and least not in the same way, or were a little less covert in their message. I always wondered how much of this chemical alchemy was necessary to hide what they were really doing from the Church leaders. I'm sure some really tried the lead to gold thing but most on the inside knew what they were really referring to. Seems like all systems in nature travel the same pathways.

More than a few so called Christian mystics wrote about this power within and it’s necessity for purification. And the same power being referred to as a serpent or dragon depending on the tradition. Of course, I think you mentioned the wings of the caduceus? the tradition of referring to this power as evil has all but blocked it out and been denied hence labelled as evil. But taken loosely, very loosely, and the need for purification by fire. Point taken. So I’ll take the road less travelled and stay with the creative power at the base of man rising to the top integrating two sides to balance and awakening the innate powers done in perfect sync and timing of the natural world.

All those stories of fire breathing dragons breathing destruction? Destroying what? He certainly not referring to some exterior destruction. Not that you implied it.

Was this dude Greek? He probably wasn’t chinese. So I’m going with Greek. Chinese been there done that a long time before.

Sure, here we are. And our masters hovering above putting us on the chessboard and working us like the mindless creatures that we are If we choose to be aware of their impact, we've ignored it.

I do wonder if you have perplexed more people than enlightened. But each man has there own way to make a message. But that Libra quality, or maybe it's Pisces rising sign tendency, hard to guess, likes to reach out to those with less proclivity toward investigating the hidden. You're a better man than I in that regard.

So now that we are all self-aware and understand the dynamic of what’s happening…..yeah…..no? Are we close? We can stop the shenanigans??. While the same classes act continues doing the same thing he did before the sit down chat while you throw drippings of ancient wisdom to the poorly read, and incurious in hopes that they’ll understand the message in some part? IN small part? Maybe in some cases, in no part? . So how’s it working? Or maybe you hoped that it only took one to be the bigger man to make the change.?

Or maybe we can step back into the oven and let process happen and offer those who enjoy self immolation a match.

Back to Mr. Valentine and his wood cuts and all similar picture of the alchemy process. I even read that awfully terribly difficult book to read by Valentine to see what was going through his head or his soul when he drew these pictures. He was tapped into something and like many of the monks sought refuge under a less than friendly religious structure because everybody has to eat and a place to sleep.

You like this approach much more than I. I began running across all these alchemy symbolism in my study of Carl Jung, Mariz Von Franz and that whole tradition that looks at alchemy from both an allegorical framework and created a process.. Not the most effective system of enlightenment ever devised but filled with a lot of good stuff. Worth taking what is good and leaving the rest. I got everything I needed from that tradition and moved on. Jung was brilliant and he did the samething. A master compiler. Went here, there and everywhere and assembled his own system. No reason, I have to abide by all his findings. And his red book is beyond interesting if you haven’t viewed it. Some good pictures on the web. Not so much a book to read. Jung had some trouble with interpretation that he passed on to some of his followers. Joseph Campell also dabbles in brilliance and a smaller part misinterpretation. He ran into a wall but it wasn’t his fault. There was not the environment of sharing and research that exists now to see where he misinterpreted history for cute stories with a psychological meaning. But that’s what happens in the world of symbology. Everybody puts their own interpretation to an image and there are other systems of interpretation that might have taken a leap forward.

not to say, I mastered or scrutinized every symbolic gesture but I preferred a more direct approach.. Not judging, not putting myself in a better or lesser position. Just two different ways of looking or participating in the process. however, as applied to markets, timing, history, analysis of timing of events as long as one gets the math of it all. Otherwise it's just philosophy. Same with finding that philsosophers stone.

I understand your intention. I understand your neutral manner and staying away from stabbing yourself in the chest by not commenting on the issues at hand during any of these peak periods. Taking sides is dangerous. You might find yourself permantly etched on somebodies footnotes taking the wrong side.

But you are more the referee archetype calling for self reflection. But I wonder, if other than the diversion from the topics and the vitriol, how’s it going? In and of itself, as a piece of information for sharing to such an eccentric crowd, Good stuff. Maybe you'll get somebody to follow the yellow brick road, or back to Zerohedge and alt-right commentary tomorrow.

Just some quick, random musings. Nothing of consequence.

Tue, Jul 25, 2017 - 11:05pm abguy4
Green Lantern

abguy4 wrote:In summary I

abguy4 wrote:

In summary I will confess; my fantasies’ make Fix’s juvenile fantasies pale in comparison. I actually wished that every bit of the mental torture and trauma that my fist grade nun doled-out, was returned to her, no more – no less. There are not words to describe how much pre-meditated sexually perverted evil that represents. Fix just wanted to see them dead. Dead is easy. Clearly he is much much kinder than me.

Something really fucking wrong here. Really fucking wrong.

True dat.

I read it all and shook my head in disbelief, not at your testimony, at what the fuck people are capable of doing to others. I've had the privledge in my life of never, EVER, being associated with any form of worship where the leaders/clergy behaved in that manner. I think I'm right that we've arrived at a 500 year cycle and their going to get their ass kicked just like they did after the Protestant Reformation. I read somebody I enjoy reading the other day that said the Catholic Church never regained their power. If true, they must have had some real serious control of most of the world at that time.

Having been in a Catholic Church a handful of times, mostly for concerts, I don't get the buzz on the Catholic stuff that you and Fix get. But I get it because assholes in any setting will get theirs. Tbis shit is dark.

Now to be succinct. To take that sort of personal testimony by somebody that you just shared and Fix has share in the past and to twist it, and mischaracterize a person, I consider that to be as aberrant, and aborrent has the behavior we are watching going on in the public arena. And all the planets could be quitely humming Halleluhah and sending waves of love and peace, and my opinon of that behavior wouldn't change. My reaction to it maybe. But my framing of it. NAH.

So yes, something really fucking wrong with a spiritual instituion that harbors and tacitly allows that kind of behavior. But my comment referred to that sort of behavior here and people championing it even tacitly.

I've lived my life in school, in business sometimes deciding to stand up to tell the truth. And you realize, if you're gonna do that, you're gonna have to fight, because they will try to take you down. Your only hope of survival is making an airtight case, speaking with impeccable accuracy, and backing all your shit up. Bcause in the real world, when you do it, there is no backing down and saying, just don't feel like it today.

Tue, Jul 25, 2017 - 11:36pm sierra skier
Green Lantern

sierra skier wrote: abguy, I

sierra skier wrote:

abguy, I did mean the second of what you questioned. Substantive well researched and honest debate is what makes the world go around. Mindless name calling, unnecessary bullying and back and forth bickering offers no value and is basically a waste of our time and the space it takes up. Sure calling out one for lying is fine and acceptable, but it then often turns into a pushing match that accomplishes nothing.

I once called you out for providing statements that contradicted your prior statements. I wondered why you did that. Seriously, I truly wondered why you would do that and if you recognized that you did it. You had a motivation to do it.

I probably shouldn't have pressed you since you're a nice guy. You got angry, choose to use a few nasty words and then done. A little untrue too.

What you choose to comment on just happened to be the topic the entire world was talking about. And there was alot of careless, thoughless, emotion arguements. YOu were just one in a million sorting through all of it. Got it. Not a problem.

I don't care who set up this forum. It was a reaction to discussing things that didn't fit the format of the main page. Not that many people ever stay on topic after Turd posts something the collective is never good at. They just want to talk about what's on their mind and if it's irrelevant who cares. I always though it was rude unless Turd thought it was ok.

Inevitably, a conversation would come up on 9-11 or something similar that was outside the format of the main page. People would sneak a religious comment or two, something on the illuminati whatever.

It's clear that there is a subset of gold bugs who are much more than just investors. There is a subset that aren't even good investors but learned enough about all the subsevisve stuff that goes on, maybe they watched Alex Jones, read Jeckyl Island or whatever and wanted to talk about.

Just so happened Nana opened DOTS. AM opened his forum and stays pretty much on topic with a handful of people that contribute who feel they can speak to the topic.

The impetus to call out all the lies, to connect DOTS that weren't mainstream and calls for truth, justice make absolute no sense if you participate in the same.

I have no need to be neutral. I have no reputation to protect. Nothing to loose because I'm just Green Lantern. In real life, it would be an entirely different story. Tell too much truth, you're gonna piss people off. They don't care about reason, logic, well substantiated deductive thinking, they just reach for their gun. As a matter of fact, most of society particpates in fallicious arguements and emotions lead their analysis of what goes on in the world.

The basic criteria of being an analysis in anything is at least subduing your emotions for a moment. Even when you are using good form in debate, you might not come to the right conclusions. But if you have absolutely no standard, and you either summarily dismiss or advance an arguement without justification or character assisination. That's just substandard.

My comment that there is something really fucking wrong pertains to the absolute lowest form of intellectual (not to be confused with snobbery) discourse, that would be dismissed in any professional setting being endorsed and applauded. AM Explained it well.

I don't know about reddit or pol. Other than glancing or reading some topics, I never participated. But I've never seen that on any other forum except DOTS.

Tue, Jul 25, 2017 - 11:57pm
I Run Bartertown

GL

"And I taught you all how in logic no answer means guilty as sin." GL 07/24/2017

Wed, Jul 26, 2017 - 12:00am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Thank you Abguy, Nick,Cliff, Ruff

Abguy4,

Those personal accounts need to be told and spread as far and as wide as possible, until these Satanic cults don't have access to our children anymore. It's one thing to debate theology, and the demonic origins of particular religions, but when you have ongoing systemic abuse of children, this can only be stopped by literally screaming it from the rooftops.

In this case, as usual, the authorities are fucking useless. Those who you might even call, are actually far worse.

Many years ago, I told my story on Main Street, after Craig announced that both of his daughters were in Catholic school.

My point, was that it was a really, really bad idea. That post was deleted in less than a minute, after spending hours composing it. It was replaced with an announcement that "some things can't be posted on this website, because someday I am going to have to answer to God for it". It's as if "the imaginary sky daddy" sanctions and it endorses the terrorizing and abuse of little children by these demon possessed pieces of crap.

That's what happens when you create authority positions. It both promotes, and attracts, the worst possible kind of psychopath. And yet, our entire society is a hierarchical construct. Nobody seems to notice the carnage caused by this ridiculous belief in authority.

Nick Elway,

Great find!

Once again, just for a refresher, here's the first amendment:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

In plain English, the founders of this country thought that the most important right of all, is our freedom of speech.

It is both illegal, and immoral, to enact any legislation, or policy prohibiting the free exercise of speech.

I'd say that 10th circuit got it right.

The entire United States is a free speech zone, and if you would like to argue slippery slopes, declaring "fire" in a crowded theater can't be legislated against either. Of course, if someone insights a riot through such blatantly irresponsible actions, I'd probably look the other way while the other moviegoers beat the crap out of him.

Ruffian,

Advising people of their rights, in a civilized manner, in a public place, IS protected speech under the law.

Putting someone in a cage for exercising their most important right under the Bill of Rights, is unconstitutional, illegal and immoral.

I've got an appeals court backing me up on this now, and your assertion that they are corrupt, is fallacious.

It's the original verdict that I cited that was hopelessly corrupt.

For anyone who has ever taken the time to comprehend the principles of natural law, this would be a no-brainer.

If however, you've bought a lifetime of indoctrination in our empire of lies, you can easily reach a conclusion that is both immoral, and destined to lead you into enslavement.

Natural rights are granted by our Creator, according to our constitution, and the Bill of Rights.

In America, virtually all of them have been stolen, and then sold back to us as "privileges".

Arguing against them only reveals a high-level of mind control, as it facilitates both your and everyone else's enslavement.

Once again,

Just because some demonically possessed piece of shit in a black robe makes a completely self-serving ruling, doesn't make it legal, or moral. In fact, it's highly likely to be exactly the opposite.

Ruffian, your position on this surprises me. There is no moral obligation to abide by an immoral law.

Cliff,

I've put about 2000 miles on my 69 Mustang convertible in just the past week, and I'm currently several hundred miles away from home now.

I've been caught in traffic jams where it was 95° out, and felt like 105°, and I'm happy to report, that my completely fabricated and pieced together air conditioner kept me cool as a cucumber, although, sometimes when it gets extremely humid, it blows snow at me, and for a little while, I actually had accumulation on my console. No overheating issues at all.

I can live with the snow.

I'm probably never going to buy another Mustang, because I'm quite happy with the one I've got, and after 48 years, I've finally got the bugs worked out of it.

Today, it was overcast in the 70s, so I had the top-down, with my ponytail wrapped around my neck, and tucked into my shirt.

It's like paradise on wheels.

Jim Marrs car looks great, but if I can't put the top down, it's never going to fit me. You see, when I put the top down, it makes a great truck when I go to the lumberyard, because the sky is the limit.

Now,

It's off to YouTube to find myself a decent bedtime story.

Sweet dreams.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Wed, Jul 26, 2017 - 2:10am Mr. Fix
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Wed, Jul 26, 2017 - 2:55am Green Lantern
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Wed, Jul 26, 2017 - 3:04am Anonymous
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Wed, Jul 26, 2017 - 3:07am
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Wed, Jul 26, 2017 - 5:36am
Green Lantern

Vonburpstein, My

Vonburpstein,

My deepest apologies for looking like I was ignoring you.

I did mention two southerners icooking in anathanor. So you wouldn't feel left out.

Hey, you came out perfectly on time. Son of a bitch. You are intune with higher wisdom.

We go up from here.

Hey last time you were on the verge of an ephiphany. You were going to figure me out. You know solve the riddle of GL.

Any lights go on in the tower?

Or does the wiring go that high?

Wed, Jul 26, 2017 - 5:40am I Run Bartertown
Green Lantern

I Run Bartertown

I Run Bartertown wrote:

"And I taught you all how in logic no answer means guilty as sin." GL 07/24/2017

Wed, Jul 26, 2017 - 5:49am
Green Lantern

Stackhola, Apologies to you

Stackhola,

Apologies to you also. That bit about the Fed and fake money, and none of it belonging to the people. Was sheer brilliance.

You exceeded your GED educated and your homelessness. Where did you find that list?

You obviously have a handle on what's going on. Thanks for sharing!

DOTs is back to it's high level commentary on the deep financial shannigans of the cartel.

Wed, Jul 26, 2017 - 6:09am
Green Lantern

(No subject)

randomness