26888 posts / 0 new
Last post
Tue, Jul 25, 2017 - 3:00pm
stackaloha
-
paia, HI

Dots Forum

When this forum was created I believe the stated intent was something along the lines of "connecting dots", along with a youtube video embed. The original post from Nana has been deleted by Turd per her request, right? However that is what it's general intent was, I think we would all agree.

I liked what SS said a few pages back in post 14512:

sierra skier wrote:

The narrative in DOTS isn't limited to any single topic or classification of topics, but any range of interest that may tend to offer insight to opening up the mysteries of life, our world, beliefs, technology or any number of issues that may percolate to the story line. Since it's initial purpose had been overwhelmed I do not see any limits to the directions that the conversations should go and several different directions at any time should be welcome by all as the interests drift and/or become fufilled.

The only thing that really should be self policed is the bickering and name calling over petty issues because it leads to a huge lack of interest and has consumed pages of useless skimming for little of reading value. Actually for me most of that kind of exchanges gets bypassed for more important reading on different sites as there is little to no value for me.

Y'all have a great day.

I think this was well said and I take it to heart. I believe that this space should be a space for "seeking insight" even if the topic is potentially knee-jerkingly offensive to some. For those of us in the USA, we are allowed free speech. This is and should be a concept near and dear to us. I have made an apology for any personal bickering on my part. I did mean it and I will do my best to "take the high road" in the future in this regard.

I have a subject which I would like to broach. It seems like this would be the perfect place to do so. I am very surprised it hasn't been raised before. Possibly it has? If so, my guess would be that it would have been immediately "shushed" because of conditioning.

This forum is mostly filled with people who like to think outside the box and have some opinions that are not widely valued by western society. This is because we have a tendency to start with a more open mind than the majority of the people around us, is it not? Yet still, we all must realize that we have elements in our thinking that might be wrong because of indoctrination, lack of readily available information, information that is force fed but untrue, or possibly personal experiences that lead us to a place where we simply choose not to see what is right in front of us? There are many other reasons for this, but y'all get my point.

I will put some thought into how to begin because I would guess that somebody's jimmies will get rustled. This is going to lead me to be a bit cryptic in the beginning, and admittedly I will most likely be long-winded. My apologies in advance lol

What the hell though, I've got some free time and it seems like this forum hasn't really delved into (in my opinion) some of the most glaring dots connecting that could be beneficial not only to us as individuals, but as a society.

The Right Honorable Lord Stack Esq. Ruler Of All Realms, Protector Of His Subjects, Defender Of The Faith and Supreme Imperial Regent.
Tue, Jul 25, 2017 - 3:22pm (Reply to #14491)
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

Something really fucking wrong here. Really fucking wrong.

It has come to my attention

It has come to my attention that Catholic Nuns have a long, dark history in the Catholic Church. And by the looks of it a recent history.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/lecherous-nuns-and-priests-murder-plots-and-coverups-meet-the-mother-superior-of-catholic-scandals

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/05/08/bad-nun-arrested-for-helping-priests-sexually-abuse-deaf-children-in-argentina/?utm_term=.98bbb8b4ad61

STand up and share your testimony if you were catholic and ever received any form of abuse, physical, mental, emotional from any member of the clergy. Or relatives or children.

Happy Now,

See how people twist stuff? You wouldn't call that evil??

Sierra Skier,

You said it's the bickering that turns people off. Did you mean substative debate or individuals calling out others for overt lying and twisting of reality and that the responses to that sort of stuff is unnecessary?

Apparantly, rape and sexual abuse is rampant in INdia by so called Swami's and God man. Recently a victim of sexual abuse by one of these God man cut off the Swami's penis. I think he died. I've seen video's of women taking justice in their own hands and beating the shit out of rapists in public. It's all there on youtube.

I personally do not endorse this sort of justice. But is anybody, for a single moment, not understand the rage and trauma that such abuse occurs and why women might go to that lenght to get justice?

Is anybody curious what Fix or any other former Catholics experienced in school that they might feel hostility toward these people and find aborrent that IRB takes a quote of context and uses it as footnote in his quote.

Because he is a hateful son of a bitch.

If you disagree, you tell me why all of you find that righteous and sit with your hands up your ass while that kind of stuff goes down but find enough energy to call out a misquote?

GL, I forced myself (after days), to read those links. Because You asked. I didn’t need reminders. Not one bit surprised. Isn’t this the same ‘religion’ that gave us the Spanish Inquisition, the most horrific episode of in-humane torture in recorded history? My seventh grade nun introduced that subject to us by saying it was 7 to 15 million (very innocent) humans who were tortured to death – PUBLICALLY – as if for sport and entertainment. How satanistic is that~!? Since the priests were the only ones who could write in those days, the records are dubious at best , huh? And then at the end of the last century we find at least 3,000 priests (how the fk did the nuns avoid getting called-out in that affair?), sexually abused at least 30,000 children. And the statistics say that only one in ten victims came forward, so that number is more like 300,000. Now I would submit, the dear nuns had more devious ways of sexually abusing children, other than just assisting the priests, (whom as I recall, they insanely and bizarrely adored in some mysterious way, WTF?). Let me explain from experience. The nuns were past masters in mental trauma/fear and torture of children;

My first grade nun, ( picture a six foot gestapo uniformed witch with a face like a discarded combat boot floating in a sewer), had a particularly malicious sexual hang-up. She liked to see little six year olds piss and shit on themselves – in front of all their class-mates. That She-tranny, (whatever was under that all black and black leather gestapo inspired uniform was not feminine or even female, but allow me to use the term), had a sporadic routine of punishing one two or three kids by making them sit at the front of the class, all day with no getting up, until you pissed and shit yourself, in front of everyone you know, and then sitting in it all day. Imagine the mental trauma for a six year old that has just gotten thru toilet training, and might still be struggling with night-time bed wetting. There was also a broom closet on the left side of the room – just big enuf to hold a standing child. If she was in an especially foul mood, she would stand a kid in there. Some time later in the day the pee would run out from under the door and you could hear the kid crying. I came into class five minutes late one day in the winter. That meant that I had also skipped “High Mass” which was the mandatory one hour torture on yur knees(!) of mass in Latin with Gregorian chants (which made me sick to my stomach, nauseous, dizzy), while staring at the bigger than life size statue of a naked starving bleeding dead guy nailed to a cross, with blood dripping down, and then the priest symbolically drinking the blood. Seriously, WTF~!??. Those catholics have a real satanistic fascination with death and blood – more on that later. So she made me sit up front behind a little girl who was already under-going her torture. It was winter and my feet were soaking wet and cold but I vowed to gawd that I was gonna make it thru the day. Gestapo bitch was not gonna break me. But just before noon the little girl in front of me shit herself and since my nose was probably one foot away from her seat, I gagged at the smell, and when I gagged I lost my focus and peed. And there the two of us sat until time to walk home at 3PM.

One of my friends got the closet treatment and never came back to that school. Whatever became of him? I ask; How many years did this psycho demon bitch get away with this sickness? For how long did the all the other, “good nuns and priests” let this continue with their silence? I would have gladly accepted a beating instead. She had kids so terrified that she could just walk up behind them at their desks, and stand there until they broke-out in tears. Now, some of the girls escaped by playing “teachers pet”. But that was not an escape route for the boys.

Then the next year my parents put me into another catholic school, this one taught by the sisters of (no) Mercy. I never considered myself, “singled-out” as someone was always getting it worse than me, it seemed. I had a friend Tim, who was unusually large for his age. He grew to a man size by the eighth grade. The nuns took pleasure in singling him out for endless ridicule. From their perspective I’m guessing it was a man/(child) that they could fk with endlessly. He spent years in psychotherapy and never recovered. He was such a nice kid. No one on the playground ever got beat-up or bullied by a big kid because Tim would not allow it.

The girls had it real bad in the sex department too. They were taught that their period was their personal punishment from gawd - and on all women - for having seduced Adam, and the “Fall from Grace”, and well just every fkn thing that’s wrong with the world. How devious is that mind-fk?!! First the poor girl gets this uncomfortable embarrassment to deal with, that for all purposes instantly ends childhood, and then you get guilt heaped on top of that~!! Typical psychopathic behavior – never let a good trauma go to waste~! . “You are getting what you deserve – because you were bad”. Now the nuns couldn’t leave such a ripe wound alone, when they could milk it for more torture. Eg. My mother had tried-out for going into the convent. Obviously she quit. She quit after this episode: When you go into the convent, you give-up every worldly possession – including clothes and toiletries. When she got her period she was handed a rag and told to , ” Make due with that. Hand wash it. Getting blood on yur hands will teach you humility and gawds’ punishment for yur sins”. Are they twisted M-Fkrs or what? Maybe it’s just me. You decide.

Just from what is already public knowledge, we know that the “priesthood and the nunnery” were ideal places for psychopaths pedophiles and perverts of all sorts to hide-out and ply their diseased behaviors. It seems they especially luv mass genocides.

In summary I will confess; my fantasies’ make Fix’s juvenile fantasies pale in comparison. I actually wished that every bit of the mental torture and trauma that my fist grade nun doled-out, was returned to her, no more – no less. There are not words to describe how much pre-meditated sexually perverted evil that represents. Fix just wanted to see them dead. Dead is easy. Clearly he is much much kinder than me.

True dat.

Tue, Jul 25, 2017 - 4:52pm (Reply to #14537)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Tue, Jul 25, 2017 - 5:00pm (Reply to #14531)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Tue, Jul 25, 2017 - 5:16pm (Reply to #14543)
stackaloha
-
paia, HI

well said Ruffian

also, I am a hat tipping fool too

because you are right

hope your back is feeling better

The Right Honorable Lord Stack Esq. Ruler Of All Realms, Protector Of His Subjects, Defender Of The Faith and Supreme Imperial Regent.
Tue, Jul 25, 2017 - 5:43pm (Reply to #14542)
stackaloha
-
paia, HI

abguy4

that was a lot of effort to write all of that.

sometimes venting is necessary, no one can deny that

I recognize that many people are "recovering catholics"

It seems to me we could use a forum here specifically here for these issues/topics?

I wonder if anyone could do a better opening statement than me?

I wasn't raised catholic or subjected to nuns

Maybe I could jump in with some "recovering protestant" stories if no one objected?

cheers

Tue, Jul 25, 2017 - 6:45pm (Reply to #14542)
NW VIEW

@ Abguy4 et al

I am really trying to stay in my own sandbox but there are several issues to discuss. First, I also was raised in the RCC, the old Latin mass and some schooling with the nuns, alter boy, married in their steeple house, so I do qualify for this sandbox.

First, one of the proudest days of my prison term, in St. Mary's Academy, during the early '50's, happened in Mother Superiors office. My nephew was also in the school and those nuns were treating him like he was Mr. Fix. My dad headed to her office, pined her to the wall and told M.S. that if she ever touched that kid again, he was going to punch her out. Oh happy day for me.

My sister lived in the boarding school, with the nuns, for about eight years and saw it all. She decided that the only way she could sleep at night was to become an atheist, believing in no God of any kind and joining a large cult, and is still there to this day. SHE IS ONE MESSED UP SISTER!

I have been with two retired Catholic Priests, wanting to talk about their own lost pathways within their old steeple house system. I would love to discuss their views, after their eyes were opened, but this is not the forum for it. Over the last forty years, I have met with many, many recovering Catholics, helping them to "overcome" the damage that they have suffered.

Being Polish, my entire family, even from the old country, were all RCCers. I was the first to run from the fire into the Freedom. (Yes Abguy4, this is where I would normally jump into preaching/teaching and we know what works and what does not).

This sandbox may discuss this topic forever, most are only showing their continual damages without relief. "IF" anyone ever actually wants to be delivered from this sickness, you can e-mail me, PM me, come over to the house, invite us to come to your city for a meeting, OR you can discuss the nuns and the evils of a detoured religious system of men, until your very end.

This is as kind as I can say it. Jim

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Tue, Jul 25, 2017 - 7:18pm (Reply to #14543)
Nick Elway

Ruffian, it is legal in tenth circuit to hand out FIJA lit

FIJA as plaintiff,

"We therefore AFFIRM the order entering a limited preliminary injunction in favor of Plaintiffs"

https://www.ca10.uscourts.gov/opinions/15/15-1319.pdf

PUBLISH

UNITED STATES COURT OF APPEALS

FOR THE TENTH CIRCUIT

ERIC VERLO; JANET MATZEN; and

FULLY INFORMED JURY

ASSOCIATION,

Plaintiffs - Appellees,

v.

THE HONORABLE MICHAEL

MARTINEZ, in his of

ficial capacity as

Chief Judge of the Second Judicial District,

Defendant - Appellant,

v.

THE CITY AND COUN

TY OF DENVER,

COLORADO, a municipality; ROBERT C.

WHITE, in his official capacity as Denver

Chief of Police,

Defendants - Appellees.

Tue, Jul 25, 2017 - 7:38pm
cliff 567
-
ME

Mr. Fix 1965 mustang

Jim Marrs is selling his mustang. Check out the photos Bro.

https://www.rense.com/general96/MarrsCarSale.html

1965 Mustang - Beautifully, Fully-Restored, Garaged
Two Door Hard Top Coupe

Tue, Jul 25, 2017 - 8:12pm (Reply to #14548)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Tue, Jul 25, 2017 - 8:15pm (Reply to #14545)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Tue, Jul 25, 2017 - 8:17pm (Reply to #14540)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Tue, Jul 25, 2017 - 8:19pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Tue, Jul 25, 2017 - 8:30pm (Reply to #14542)
sierra skier
-
ID

abguy4 wrote: Sierra

abguy4 wrote:

Sierra Skier,

You said it's the bickering that turns people off. Did you mean substative debate or individuals calling out others for overt lying and twisting of reality and that the responses to that sort of stuff is unnecessary?

That is not what I actually said, but I guess close enough to what I was trying to express. I thought I made my statement rather clearly, but:

abguy, I did mean the second of what you questioned. Substantive well researched and honest debate is what makes the world go around. Mindless name calling, unnecessary bullying and back and forth bickering offers no value and is basically a waste of our time and the space it takes up. Sure calling out one for lying is fine and acceptable, but it then often turns into a pushing match that accomplishes nothing.

Again, I'll say I read and enjoy heated debate and will attempt to organize and analyze it in my mind as to what I accept as valuable, often on both sides. That is how ideas get exchanged, opinions changed and formed and is healthy exchange.

Bickering,,,, nobody really wants to listen to folks bickering over essentially nothing of substance. Well, let me restate that at least I have no need to listen to it.

I'm going to leave it at that as I am not interested in getting into even heated debate as I have other focus for my energy presently, but I try to read DOTS daily to keep up besides the 'bickering/name calling posts which I skim by and not hat tip.

Tue, Jul 25, 2017 - 8:31pm (Reply to #14550)
stackaloha
-
paia, HI

We all know

you're the feisty kind

I'm not looking for any more trouble around here

but I'd say the most corrupt appeals court is the 9th court

down there in gay bay

ps: dogs will love you to death lol

especially terrier breeds

Tue, Jul 25, 2017 - 8:42pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Tue, Jul 25, 2017 - 8:57pm (Reply to #14550)
I Run Bartertown

Oh Thank You Woman!

Ruffian wrote:

That's a temporary injunction via the most corrupt circuit in the nation the 10th.

Oh Thank You Woman!

I don't care about this case one bit, but I went ahead and read it, and I feared, in conjunction with MUCH recent evidence, that we were reverting back to a spoken word culture. I had an image of that 'Reader' guy from the Twilight Zone and wondered what it would be like to be the very last person on Earth who read things.

Thank You. Thank You.

Tue, Jul 25, 2017 - 8:59pm
stackaloha
-
paia, HI

Continuing:

It seems to me, that most of us wound up here, in Turd's site, because we recognized a flaw in the system? Real Money vs currency, Fractional Reserve Banking vs Sound Money, Banks vs the people (sad to use lowercase for "the people" but that is well reasoned and intentional).

That should have led to a more general questioning attitude. Looking for "the why's" of it all.

Perhaps some of you came here to discuss geo-engineering, crop circles, chemtrails, "natural law", or aliens that built the pyramids, Atlantis, the corruption of the RCC, "libertarianism", Anarcho-Capitalism etc

but really, those are only scratching the surface of what has happened in western societies IMHO over the last century.

I'm gunna give you some clues

We "the people" don't own our currency

We "the people" don't own the Federal Reserve

We "the people" don't own The Banks in general

We "the people" don't own the Government

We "the people" don't own the Media

We "the people" don't own the largest lobbying groups in DC ( big big clue there)

We "the people" don't own the Foreign Policy of this country either (another slam dunk clue)

many more things I could mention but I'll stop there for now

does anybody have any idea what I might be referring to?

has anyone here connected these most important dots?

I would think someone has

if so, (please lord let it be so)

does anyone here have the courage to speak up?

because I certainly will

albeit with some disappointment that all of the DOTS connectors here didn't

because these dots are in such a tight group that it's a bit ridiculous

Tue, Jul 25, 2017 - 9:00pm (Reply to #14558)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Tue, Jul 25, 2017 - 9:03pm (Reply to #14557)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.