26768 posts / 0 new
Last post
Tue, Jul 25, 2017 - 12:38am (Reply to #14489)
HappyNow
Offline
-
Canada
Joined: Jun 14, 2011
1373
3158

Green Lantern wrote: So in

Green Lantern wrote:

So in the spirit of completeness. Let me give some of your statements a stab with the same intention.

Well at least it is not an echo chamber.

ARe you certain about this postulate? You assert that there is absolute no group think present here? Really?

You assert what it is not. Sure, it's not alot of things. Not a death torture chamber, not an online rape fantasy share. Wheww... And millions more things. I'd be interested to hear from you what you think it has become and what the overriding theme is daily that we can't get past.

You can say with integrity and honesty that there exists no sign of a group dynamic whose agenda that has a personal agenda??It really is overt but like many things, for some reason the group mind has problems stating it. Which is in interesting point of how a group mind can work? Maybe? 

Maybe. There's enough disagreement to satisfy my definition of 'not an echo chamber'.

In terms of what it's become that we can't get past, my best guess is violent agreement on something that's an observation and hung up on control of the investigation. Who controls the definition for instance of the word 'cause'.

Green Lantern wrote:

The Goebbels quote mistake is important because once his image is used it does matter who said it. And also who didn't. For a bunch of reasons.

Interesting that you fail to mention the reason in which the website stated why it was important that the misattribution be corrected. Do you recall the reason the author stated that it was important to make a correction> 

Sorry, which author? Seriously there were quite a few references. In any event those were my own thoughts on what's most important relevant to that misquote, this forum and discussion. Not meant to be an encompassing list. IRB nailed the connection and laid it out perhaps better than I did.

Green Lantern wrote:

And you don't at all take exception to the actual content but how it is used in conjunction with Goebbels photo. Because the intention is what that website was bringing your intention to. Do you find that Fix presentation of the quote violated the stated intention?

Uh, I don't recall either agreeing or taking exception to the content. 

Fix's points are undermined because the quote is flawed. And if flawed enough it would make a counter-argument. For the reasons I gave earlier.

Green Lantern wrote:

My viewpoint. Not even close. If he had, I would have taken him to task. Although, I'm fond of Mr. Fix. He and I have never had any problem with calling each other out on content and having a debate on differences.

I saw this:

Mr. Fix wrote:

KWN Arnott II 7:26:2015

Then the picture that abguy supplied with the woman selling....who cares what but it pulls me in.

Then your contributions of ads etc. (yes even the swimming pool ad)

Then this:

Green Lantern wrote:

However, wild guess, I imagine that technically inclined people like Abguy and Fix might be able to fight the impulse and buy the equipment that best suits their needs. I would hope.

and came up with this:

HappyNow wrote:

GL good point that the girl with the grapefruits wouldn't get past Mr. Fix. Interesting to note he's at least a sucker for a man in a good black suit. 

The first sentence is my take on what you said and the second sentence is what the sum total inspired.

Green Lantern wrote:

All your reasons are actually true statements in my opinion. But do you think that the actual statement, independent of who stated it, has any validity? 

There have been a lot of statements. If you have scaled way way up then yes any statement independent of who stated it may have some validity. If you have a particular statement in mind with this, feel free to re-state or just move on if it's not of interest.

Green Lantern wrote:

You might have read a post I made in the last couple of months about false memories and how easy it is to implant.

I've experienced that, by accident and not by people intent in planting memories. I heard the same story told over and over by close friends and eventually told the story in the first person several times until someone asked where in the car I was sitting since all seats were accounted for. It was an embarassing experience and at the same time created a lot of insight. I have used it to my advantage once as well. I don't recall that post of yours but I'll accept that it's not that hard if one has a level of control over the environment.

Green Lantern wrote:

While it is important to note what gets past your filters and what doesn't (as in the issue of people being influenced to buy an electronic device because of cleavage), I think it is important for like minded people interested in the subject to be impeccable about what the game is with that picture.

So if the statement has some truth to it, it is not the actual statement that they are trying to get past your filters. Is it?

It's using a true statement to take another party to task by framing their point of view as a lie without ever dealing with the content. Or do you see something different.

OK I think I see where you are going now. I'll see if I can post more of my thoughts later in order to be transparent. I do care about quotes and recall accidently getting Ruffian upset by challenging something she attributed to Einstein. You said something that quickly gave me a better perspective so when Ruffian said she just liked the quote I got it. On the other hand she wasn't tying the quote to some greater conspiracy or using it to justify a position etc.

I hear people explain things going badly saying "It's Murphy's Law" when it isn't really Murphy's Law but an approximation which in most circumstances makes no material difference but every now and then it does make a difference and I call it out. And get looked at like a nerd haha but a few get the subtlety.

= Green Lantern wrote:

Pointing out that the quote wasn't said by Goebbels is no big deal. But I find it interesting that nobody besides me and Fix thought it important to point out an overt misinterpration of a statement in one of the founding documents and use it to defend an abhorent, a very non-Christian point of view. Or a dozen other statements that get made that have no founding in truth.

So it makes one wonder if this is about Mr. Fix or the scholarly pursuit of truth and a real interest in understanding the dynamic of influencing the unconscious.

A bit of both. It depends on what stirs me and when. It costs me a lot to write as much as I have tonight. I tend to pick up on Fix's stuff more than most because I think he's close to something but far enough off that taking the approach he has is a hazard to his own view.

I also have a thing about influence, advertising, and a pile of other which is mixed in here.

= Green Lantern wrote:

The group think here has many subtle components. Seems worthwhile for somebody to point out since we as a collective are fond of point out the collective mind in individuals who have not woken up to gold or the lies of the MSM. 

Ok so in the end you believe there is some group think here I need to be aware of. I am aware that speaking of crop circles as magic may be pushing the limits, and that in general gold is a good thing (but it's no secret that I trade). MSM lies, of course, but that isn't the exclusive domain of MSM. If you are gently telling me that my opinions aren't welcome you'll need to be less subtle. I don't post a lot due time anyway. If you are gently telling me you think I'm not awake well you'll need to be less subtle. Did you leave the Roman Catholic Church out by accident or because not enough of the collective thinks that way?

Swing trade indexed ETFs. Long physical gold, silver, and 1 miner.
Tue, Jul 25, 2017 - 1:47am
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Tue, Jul 25, 2017 - 2:13am (Reply to #14514)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Tue, Jul 25, 2017 - 7:33am
Offline
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8212
47972

Happy Now,I'll leave the

Happy Now,

I'll leave the Goebbels thing alone. Because, the author of the website that Barter posted explains why people would attribute to Goebels to incriminate a political enemy. Fix's error has no relationship to that intention, yet the intended manner of disinformation is being used against him. That's hypocrisy. And obviously members care not to point out the obvious or they don't see it. 

The quote in and of itself has merit except a lie doesn't have to be big, and done in an intimidating setting, you can create false memories in a short period of time. The effect of misattribution has none of those benefits.

We can't get past fundamental theological and political views of the world. So then an echo chamber of invisible men join the outspoken one in misinformation, and deceit and avoid all rationale conversation. The opposing side responds in like manner. Information, rationale, reason, logic are thrown aside because they are seeking validation that has no merit other than they insist that it does have merit but their arguements fail miserably by any standard of reason. That's why they resort to name calling and constant meme's. Initiating that very act is a statement in and of itself. 

That's not intellectually stimulating, enlightened or representative of a group capable of making decisions for the colletive. And of course, while they accuse us have wanting to shut them up, they pursue that exact agenda by trolling. It's overt hypocrisy.

Tue, Jul 25, 2017 - 7:42am (Reply to #14522)
Offline
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8212
47972

Ruffian wrote: I'm unable to

Ruffian wrote:

I'm unable to declare for a single group cuz none of them fit me. 

 Also my greatest desire is to see these two major tear each other partiy apart. I slant on different issues. Although I do lean more to the right than the left. Yet, I can't declarie for the right cuz they are infected with super Cucks. Neo libs are commies. 

I'm strongly against open borders but both parties despite what they say are for it. That alone precludes me from declaring or remaining in a single party. 

Im a fierce supporter of sessions but I'm very unhappy of his support of the Rico act and his pot position. I don't even smoke it but making it criminal? Especially cuz it carries the same classification as heroin. 

That makes me a voter with no home. 

Edit: btw thx that was a good book. It was stuff I just instinctively knew with new stuff too. 

The moment sessions mentioned the marijuana issue, he met with a group in the alternate right that had it him for him.

Government should have nothing to do with the illicit drug trade and not so illicit. of course that's a pipe dream. Too much money in it for them. Even taxes from the medical marijuana industry. 

My political party for the day is the make some money from the bullshit party. That's the only real thing now.

DT's new press secretary seems like a turning point. Market correction also. He deleted all his twitters from before he was appointed that looked to rip the Donald a new ass against his competition. 100% Paid whores. We're back to being a Banana Republic. The Dream was short lived. As Maybury points out, that's a good thing. 

Tue, Jul 25, 2017 - 7:48am (Reply to #14516)
I Run Bartertown
Offline
Joined: Oct 11, 2011
2574
0

ag1969

I hope I don't disappoint you, man. I know I should have a good response. But I'm just coming up with nothing. Or very little. Perhaps a personal circumstance you mentioned that might steer most away from 'tard' references, but I'm not even sure I'm remembering right ... and if I am, there's a little someone who will suffer that insensitivity of yours much more than I. I do hope I'm remembering wrong. Probably am.

Truth is, I've always liked you. And if I insult you now, it's only because you're being loyal to your friends. I support loyalty like that. And they need you, desperately. BOTH of our 'truthseekers' have now openly acknowledged that accuracy and fact mean nothing to them. They simply don't care. If they can steer folks' perceptions with quotes that 'have truth' despite never being said ... why wouldn't they describe events that illustrate a point, but never happened? If it's convincing, it's worthwhile to them on that basis alone. It's not the way decent people discuss things. It's the way people SELL things.

Accuracy has no place in a discussion amongst people who believe that if some words, grouped together, 'speak to their personal truth' then it is as valid as an actual fact.

I'm not sure there's anywhere to go from there. It's brilliant, in a weird way. To abdicate accountability entirely by simply declaring that 'your truth' is as good as 'the truth'.... I guess that's DOTS now. 

Tue, Jul 25, 2017 - 8:10am
vonburpenstein
Offline
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
539
3183

GL...

Doing his usual gl thing....yakkity yak, don't talk back...BTW, this quote of yours caught my attention..."...Allow me to define, I have no intellegent way to make an arguement, I have no substance to substantiate it, so my reply is fuck you..."

Guess that's what happened several weeks back when you were conversing with me and I dropped a mirror in front of your mug...NOW, wow us with that gritty northern charm...BTW, why doesn't Turd get you to post your 'Ledger' thoughts anymore....Oh, and I'm still waiting on your thoughts as to why Churchhill got the nod over old man Kennedy back in the day....I value your pontifications

Signed, Vonburp
Tue, Jul 25, 2017 - 9:25am
Online
-
Dublin
Ireland
Joined: Jan 20, 2013
3655
24458

I Run Bartertown wrote:I knew

I Run Bartertown wrote:
I knew (and loved) a lady once who tracked "Biorhythms " . Interesting in a way. Hard to tell where 'uncanny' accurate ends and placebo effect begins. And then there's my theory, which I wisely kept to myself, that the best scientist to offer insight to her mind state cycles was an OB/GYN ...

It's a response to your humourous post that goes beyond a quick laugh and thumbs up. But anyway ....

Glad you noticed that one. There's a big sales industry of toiletries built up around it to make money for some corporations and their stockholders of course. And it explains some things which appear to not have alternate explanations.

Risk aversion product sales too.

Have you noticed that your own (assuming you're male) testosterone levels peak in October and make low in April? This is regardless of whether you live in northern or southern hemisphere by the way. It could even be controlling (to some small degree) of your purchases of, just to pick one example since we are communicating in TFMR, silver? In 2012 the price of silver collapsed during April, as it happened. I wonder was that before or after the silver bugs all bought their stash? Who knows such things!

Also, just sticking with testosterone, it peaks in the morning, minimizes in evening. Got wood? It might be time for breakfast so. So let's look at this April and Oct are times of the solar year, and the time of day is also time within that 24 hour solar cycle. Women rhyming with the moon while men competing according to the sun? Surely not possible! But maybe, just maybe the good days start in the morning at a the same period as the previous lunar month? You'd have to keep a special diary to see that one coming wouldn't you? Notches on the bedpost but carved sundial fashion towards the sunlight streaming in the bedroom window maybe. That would be something. And as for all those losses in silver bought before April 2012 ..... I wonder did the ladies lose so much as their men on their PM investments?

Now the sun and the moon together influence the tides, in a sort of partnership with Earth's gravitational field. So .... if you're not afraid to admit that you're just like a woman, as Dylan used to sing, in a certain hormonal way I mean, then you just might have something to learn about trading silver. Your wife might be able to help get you started if this is all new to you!

Instead of asking the ladies, we could play cards to learn more about this.

Pick a card. Any card. I can't hear you so I'll pick for you, shall I?

Here's a good one:

Hmmmm. What card game is this we're playing, eh?

It's old looking ..... with a two headed person, half man half woman on it. And other stuff.

And he's holding a sun, but she's holding a moon. How about that!

Now IRB, I suspect that you always thought that the hermetic stuff that Fix talks about has nothing to do with you. (no offense, just assuming) . And possibly you thought I was talking out of my behind when I was referring to Alchemy in other posts, and that has nothing to do with you either. And the masons, well, the lower ones aren't supposed to be told and the higher ups are all supposed to be in the Federal Reserve, or Founding Father stories, or doing Bilderberg stuff, and far from you and your daily decisions.

But .... that card above has hermetics, and masonics, and alchemy content all over it, and it's four hundred years old too.

And it salso eems to relate in some way to your very DOTS post of yesterday. How about that! It's so cool.

So I propose that Fix has gotten something important by the tail and won't let it go.

I've been dropping hints. Talking about strings pulling and leading people into making good or bad decisions without good reason. Everybody, not just women. this is far from new knowledge, but few people have figured it out and stepped out from the influence. It' s not subject matter you'll read in the daily newspaper, pick up at places of learning or similar. This is the opposite of their big thing in a certain way. That might be why it "jars" with people newly exposed to it's ideas.

But looking into what's on the card above. Search Azoth to get started. Basil Valentine knew for example how to tell us something, saying it clearly. About something that he could very easily die horribly for saying - and he did it (possibly) without having to undergo the torture and death part. This was taking on serious risk just to communicate. Like this family experienced: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pappenheimer_family So in those times extreme care was required if non church ideas were to be discussed. But Valentine did it, and we have his thoughts on the matter. Trouble is, all the information is encoded in medieval emblem cartoon-comic language rather than plain text. It takes time, to look, see, and ponder what's there.

Have a great day and enjoy the sun today.

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price https://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Tue, Jul 25, 2017 - 9:58am (Reply to #14528)
I Run Bartertown
Offline
Joined: Oct 11, 2011
2574
0

AM

"Have you noticed that your own (assuming you're male) testosterone levels peak in October and make low in April?"

I have not. Interesting enough to investigate, though.

"This is regardless of whether you live in northern or southern hemisphere by the way."

You do make it interesting to read what you write. Little things. While reading your first sentence, I was thinking about sun or harvests, but your very next sentence addresses that. Anticipatory and concise. I do like that.

"Also, just sticking with testosterone, it peaks in the morning, minimizes in evening. Got wood? It might be time for breakfast so."

Don't doubt it, but it makes me wonder if some 'testosterone effects' are derivative, with peak impact felt post-peak chemically. In other words, many lifters feel their best part of the day is not early AM, others do. And at about 2:00? Even the mousy secretary has a sway to her walk that catches my eye ... and then she seems to have lost it by 3:00 (not sure what's wrong with her wink).

"So let's look at this April and Oct are times of the solar year, and the time of day is also time within that 24 hour solar cycle. Women rhyming with the moon while men competing according to the sun? Surely not possible! But maybe, just maybe the good days start in the morning at a the same period as the previous lunar month? You'd have to keep a special diary to see that one coming wouldn't you? Notches on the bedpost but carved sundial fashion towards the sunlight streaming in the bedroom window maybe. That would be something."

I like it. It's the sort of thing I'd want to track for a long time without analyzing ... and try to have enough data to analyze without the placebo effect I mentioned. Does seem awfully time consuming. I bet someone's done a lot of this work. Frankly I'd probably begin by reading a book about it. I know it's old fashioned here at DOTS, but I'm a believer that we stand on the shoulders of giants and the written word is a big part of why.

"Now the sun and the moon together influence the tides, in a sort of partnership with Earth's gravitational field. So .... if you're not afraid to admit that you're just like a woman, as Dylan used to sing, in a certain hormonal way I mean, then you just might have something to learn about trading silver."

I'm not concerned about trading silver. But if I could prove that men are equally subject to hormonal influences, and thereby earn them the same expectations in that regard that we have for women ... well, I could free my Brothers of all need for reason and accountability. It would be disastrous for the world ... but I'd get to be a "breaker of chains". Continue, please.

"Pick a card. Any card. I can't hear you so i pick for you, shall I?

Here's a good one:

Hmmmm. What card game is this we're playing, eh?

It's old looking ..... with a two headed person, half man half woman on it. And other stuff.

And he's holding a sun, but she's holding a moon. How about that!"

It's a cool-looking old meme. I could be wrong, but I've detected some dismissiveness from you, in the same vein I get from GL. I'm not as wordy. I am often guilty of throwing an idea out as a joke, quick reference, or image. Often, they are directly tied to the larger conversation, though. An essay about persuasion here might run 5,400 words. My response might be a quick observation about the efficacy of poor man's 'meme magic', how it is holding its own against multi-billion dollar opposition, and how if one is so inclined they can watch their own principles in action in the real world. Now, it's no 5.400 words, but it's a glimpse into real-time practice having an impact that is baffling to many seasoned political/messaging operatives. Do you see it, AM?

But this old meme. I'll bet it is good. For one whose frame of reference made its imagery meaningful. I have no doubt that it has layers of meaning and that at one point in time, or to a specific audience, it was impactful. However, I'd also bet that if you described the meaning in a paragraph, I could take it to the meme labs, have a guy there work on it, and he'd express the message to a modern audience (for all the pros and cons of that) in a way that would grab their attention and communicate the point effectively. All the truth (assuming that's what is in there) kept intact ... message transmitted.

"Now IRB, I suspect that you always thought that the hermetic stuff that Fix talks about has nothing to do with you. (no offense, just assuming) ."

It's actually an interesting topic. I think Fix does a disservice to the subject matter, to be honest.

"But .... that card above has hermetics, and masonics, and alchemy content all over it, and it's four hundred old too.

And it seems to relate in some way to your very DOTS post of yesterday. How about that! It's so cool."

Wouldn't it be even cooler if say, 6/10, or even 3/10 people could identify why upon looking at it? I'm telling you AM, we have the makings of a partnership here. You interpret the old memes, and I'll get people to bring their meaning to a current year audience.

"But looking into what's on the card above. Basil Valentine knew for example how to tell us something, clearly, that he could die horribly for saying, without having to undergo the torture and death part. Like this family experienced: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pappenheimer_family So in those times extreme care was required if non church ideas were to be discussed. But Valentine did it, and we have his thoughts on the matter."

I'll read about him. And bless him for working around such dire censorship. But the fact that I'm going to read about it to determine its meaning ... if spreading/sharing an idea is the objective ... many just won't. So we modernize ancient wisdom memes and save the world. What do you say?

"Have a great day and enjoy the sun today."

You too, AM. And may the sun enjoy us as well.

Tue, Jul 25, 2017 - 11:30am
I Run Bartertown
Offline
Joined: Oct 11, 2011
2574
0

AM

An additional thought on Valentine. He was proto-alt right. Tactically speaking.

See, just like in his day, we have forbidden truths. People ran into extreme opposition when discussing them (minus the burning at the stake, but losing jobs, social ostracization, etc.). Direct communication was met with overwhelming power. Another means of communication needed to evolve. If you read liberal columnists warning about the alt-right, you'll see them raging against the use of irony, vague deniability, etc., etc. to express "unthinkably terrible things". They don't realize that the approach was an organic response to the very fact that they'd declared certain things unthinkable.

Some things never change, or change only enough to become a mockery of the prior go-round.

Tue, Jul 25, 2017 - 11:49am
Mr. Fix
Offline
-
NY
Joined: Jun 8, 2012
10779
64310

In case you missed it the first time...

Commentary

Policing for Profit: Jeff Sessions & Co.’s Thinly Veiled Plot to Rob Us Blind

 28 21 9

By John W. Whitehead
July 24, 2017

“Laws are no longer made by a rational process of public discussion; they are made by a process of blackmail and intimidation, and they are executed in the same manner. The typical lawmaker of today is a man wholly devoid of principle — a mere counter in a grotesque and knavish game. If the right pressure could be applied to him, he would be cheerfully in favor of polygamy, astrology or cannibalism. It is the aim of the Bill of Rights, if it has any remaining aim at all, to curb such prehensile gentry. Its function is to set a limitation upon their power to harry and oppress us to their own private profit.”— H.L. Mencken

Let’s not mince words.

Jeff Sessions, the nation’s top law enforcement official, would not recognize the Constitution if he ran right smack into it.

Whether the head of the Trump Administration’s Justice Department enjoys being the architect of a police state or is just painfully, criminally clueless, Sessions has done a great job thus far of sidestepping the Constitution at every turn.

Most recently, under the guise of “fighting crime,” Sessions gave police the green light to rob, pilfer, steal, thieve, swipe, purloin, filch and liberate American taxpayers of even more of their hard-earned valuables (especially if it happens to be significant amounts of cash) using any means, fair or foul.

In this case, the foul method favored by Sessions & Co. is civil asset forfeiture, which allows police and prosecutors to “seize your car or other property, sell it and use the proceeds to fund agency budgets—all without so much as charging you with a crime.”

Under a federal equitable sharing program, police turn asset forfeiture cases over to federal agents who process seizures and then return 80% of the proceeds to the police. (In Michigan, police actually get to keep up to 100% of forfeited property.)

This incentive-driven excuse for stealing from the citizenry is more accurately referred to as “policing for profit” or “theft by cop.”

Keep reading:

https://www.rutherford.org/publications_resources/john_whiteheads_commen...

AG 1969,

It's usually an end of the summer thing, it just came early this year.

Ruffian,

Are you seriously comparing educating the citizenry of their rights on a public sidewalk to screaming "fire" in a crowded theater?

There's nowhere to go with that, since if such a comparison were valid, we would have no rights whatsoever.

The first amendment:

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

Whether or not a law was written permitting the government to put a man in a cage for handing out flyers on a sidewalk, isn't even the point. The government has no such right.

You can insist that I am wrong, but on what basis?

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Tue, Jul 25, 2017 - 12:03pm (Reply to #14531)
I Run Bartertown
Offline
Joined: Oct 11, 2011
2574
0

Bobo

" but on what basis "

Because it's a half-step away from jury intimidation, the line has to be drawn somewhere and in this case they drew it at a physical location rather than at content. It's the better choice. And Ruffian already pointed out that the accused, as well as the People, have a right to an untainted jury. It's quite simple. And I'm a believer in jury nullification. Just not letting anyone hector jurors about anything at all. Because of the obvious implications and next steps.

Tue, Jul 25, 2017 - 12:46pm (Reply to #14530)
Online
-
Dublin
Ireland
Joined: Jan 20, 2013
3655
24458

Quick reply to your points-

Quick reply to your points- not in any particular order:

AM-The southern hemisphere causing/correlating with no T difference thing raises two obvious avenues of enquiry - extrasolar system forcing (like a shoe making a footprint uon pristine sand - or polarity independent geolocation whereby latitude or distance deviation from the equator is the variable. Either is interesting for it's own implications.

IRB .... Begin by reading a book.

AM-These books are many and hard to interpret due to the dangers involved for their authors. Everything is layers, serious information always wrapped up inside innocent acceptable storylike diversions. And not all the authors were correct in my humble opinion. Some were amazingly so.

IRB ... dismissiveness from you.

AM-Not intended if you detected it. It's not the average recipe for guacamole I'm writing about, so it will always come across as somewhat odd to everybody except those who know more than I do. that includes my reaction to the sources I learned from. Strange stuff.

IRB... meme magic and multi billion dollar opposition.

AM-Big area. But the dread image is a rising evil empire or such like. This appears to be impossible, so far. The greatest empires have fallen exactly on time. The precision is uncanny, and leads me to think that the opposite force to great imperial force must be even greater by a couple of magnitudes.

IRB...take it to meme labs and prepare for a modern audience.

AM-The above applies. What you describe is already in action all around us. I, you, we ... are all that.

IRB ... Fix does a disservice to the subject matter. ...

AM-Sometimes, sometime what he comes up with is fascinating. Sort of like the bright student asking hard questions that annoy and provoke fruitful discussion in equal measure. (Not setting myself up as judge when I make this observation to your comment.)

IRB ... if say, 6/10, or even 3/10 people could identify why upon looking at it? I'm telling you AM, we have the makings of a partnership here. You interpret the old memes, and I'll get people to bring their meaning to a current year audience. ...

AM-Sounds like a good idea. But if nothing has changed, then nothing will change this time, except I'd be the Socratic playback drinking the hemlock. No thanks. Obscurity has advantages when exposing the powerful liars is the game. Don't argue with armies trying to get them to see how wrong their order following is. Just accept they are the order followers and be realistic.

IRB ... bless him for working around such dire censorship.

AM-Basil Valentine is an unknown. There are candidates for who he actually was. The most likely is an alchemist, also early chemist, who among other things discovered how to make sulphuric acid centuries before anybody else. Whether it was he or not, he was a very bright guy. That Azoth publication was made at the peak of religio-Roman power and infamy, and within a decade or so of their power cracking with the starting of the thirty years war.

IRB ... proto-right?

AM-I expect that is accurate. All the more so if we regard RC Catholicism as the Roman Empire reborn in the middle ages, (Roman Catholic Church network/Vatican power centre) can be characterized as centre-left-establishment. Which makes your point even more appropriate. The extreme cruelty and hostility by establishment against change (supported by the masses prior to their education by oppression) that involved alterations in allocations of money and power is "normal" for the power elite of every era, every place that I can think of. Today is typical!

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price https://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Tue, Jul 25, 2017 - 12:57pm
I Run Bartertown
Offline
Joined: Oct 11, 2011
2574
0

This is fun, AM

Dude's compass is his tool to define his world. It's centered on the male symbol (himself), which is not the most complimentary observation, BUT it is big enough to draw a circle encompassing the woman symbol. Only if it does so, it is to the exclusion of the sun and all else in the picture. He could choose to draw the circle to include the male symbol and still encompass much of the light from the sun, but that would mean leaving the woman out (i.e. divorce). Above them both is a guy with a crown inside a star. Somebody might mistake him for God, but he's not because if he were, the star would have seven points, not six. He's tricking them both. The woman has a ruler to measure and judge, not a compass to create. And her measuring stick is bent. Pointed away from her. What is she doing to judge things in such a way that they are driven in the opposite direction?

How am I doing? That's just the top. So far, it looks like a MGTOW meme. And I have a sneaking suspicion that if you do reveal your interpretation, the concept of 'men going their own way' ... it leading me there ... would be a bit of a synchronicity. Am I right?

Tue, Jul 25, 2017 - 1:11pm (Reply to #14534)
Online
-
Dublin
Ireland
Joined: Jan 20, 2013
3655
24458

If you want to do it, here's

If you want to do it, here's a few pointers. Some are real keys, others diversionary/explanatory for those who oppose self knowledge and kill to retain power. Some I just marked as being there but easy to overlook. There is more. eg a cross within the circle I didn't highlight to reduce clutter. It's just a start ....

Remember for the people who made this numbers matter too.

I wouldn't waste too much time with it. Answers tend to arrive later once a problem has been studied and handed over to inner self, provided daytime self keeps honestly listening and looking.

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price https://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Tue, Jul 25, 2017 - 1:21pm (Reply to #14533)
I Run Bartertown
Offline
Joined: Oct 11, 2011
2574
0

Really enjoying this conversation, AM

" But if nothing has changed, then nothing will change this time, except I'd be the Socratic playback drinking the hemlock. No thanks. "

Wise man. I hadn't fully contemplated the gravity of what I was asking. I guess there's an optimist somewhere in here ;-)

" Basil Valentine is an unknown. There are candidates for who he actually was. "

Yeah, I smiled when I saw that.

Anonymity = Trolls that use TOR.

Powerful forces wanting to strip anonymity in order to punish heresy = Church of Social Justice

"Don't argue with armies trying to get them to see how wrong their order following is. Just accept they are the order followers and be realistic."

I suppose I could have made my point to Gen. KC's army with less posts these last few days. Another good insight.

Tue, Jul 25, 2017 - 1:42pm (Reply to #14531)
Mr. Fix
Offline
-
NY
Joined: Jun 8, 2012
10779
64310

The consequences of idiocy

The consequences of idiocy are profound when you've got no fucking clue what your rights are.

Calling "educating your fellow citizens” a slippery slope, is moronic on its face.

When you go to court, it's highly likely that you will have been charged with a crime, where there was no victim.

This is the overwhelming majority of the cases clogging our courts.

Then you will have some lying sack of shit wearing a uniform and a badge giving testimony siting how you broke a"law”.

Seeing how in my own personal experience, these pieces of human fucking debris routinely destroy exculpatory evidence in pursuit of a conviction, and there's enough morons out there thinking that these people have any integrity at all, this lying sack of shit could put you in a cage on his word alone.

Then you've got a district attorney, whose job it is to put you in a cage, or extort as much money from you as possible. That is his job.

Through use of a jury questionnaire, he will disqualify any juror who shows evidence of working brain cells. It is his job to seat a jury that is dumb as a box of rocks, and easily persuaded with the moronic belief that these laws are legitimate in the first place, you've broken one, and therefore should be caged.

Then you've got a judge, who in the case that I cited, made sure that the jury would never be told of their rights, did not allow a defense, and made sure that the defendant was railroaded into his cage.

Where is their slippery slope? 

They can already steal with impunity, arrest you for no fucking reason whatsoever, fabricate evidence when required to cage you, for laws they just pulled out of their ass in the first place.

And then I have to deal with blithering idiots who think giving a fellow citizens an informational pamphlet is a crime.

Is he supposed to publish his information in a corporate owned newspaper? Is he supposed to use a corporate owned television or radio station to spread his information? 

The suppression of information is already an epidemic, just the fact that he needed to go talk to people individually because he really didn't have any other options, shows the distress of our system is already in.

We're already well past the point whereby people are being routinely arrested simply for sharing their opinion in public, 

You want a slippery slope? How about the fact that being politically incorrect is becoming a jailable offense?

The only recourse the citizenry has at this point to nullify this kind of totalitarian overreach, is to nullify their laws when presented before a jury.

You should already know by now, elections accomplish nothing, and bitching at your Congress critter, only gets you laughed at.

This is not Jury tampering you fucking morons, informing people of their rights is the only recourse left.

You're advocating not only being ruled by morons, but being judged by them too.

There's no fixing stupid.

Somebody else busted for sharing information, but was not caged, because they would never put somebody as articulate as him in front of a jury.

They know that they are just a bunch of deviant thieving shitheads, and they fear someone who can speak the truth.

Please watch this, and know how to handle yourself when the thought police come after you.

Mark and Barb Arrested For Exercising Free Speech Near Liberty Bell And Independence Hall

Description:

Mark Passio

Published on May 28, 2013

SUBSCRIBED 38KSUBSCRIBE SUBSCRIBED UNSUBSCRIBE

FREE SPEECH RIGHTS ARE BEING SHUT DOWN IN PHILADELPHIA, AND THROUGHOUT ALL OF AMERICA By Mark Passio of https://www.WhatOnEarthIsHappening.com On Saturday, May 18th at 3:00 pm, I was walking with my wife Barb in Philadelphia from Market Street to Chestnut Street between 5th and 6th Streets, and handed out a few fliers about how the Federal Reserve Bank is de-valuing our nation's currency to people standing in the line at the Liberty Bell location (something I have done almost 20 times in the past). I briefly spoke to a couple of them who asked me for more information. We then proceeded to continue to walk to Chestnut Street when we were stopped by two Park Police who said that I could not hand out fliers without a permit (I had already finished handing them out actually; I had a few left in my hand, and was in the process of leaving the area). They began citing some obscure federal regulation that I had never heard of. I calmly told them that I was peacefully exercising the Rights of Free Speech and Free Press as I was walking through the area, which are Natural Rights which can not be granted by man, nor alienated from man, and which they do not have the "right," regardless of what the terms of their "job" may tell them, to usurp from me or to stop me from exercising. I informed them that the unalienable Rights to Free Speech and Free Press were also guaranteed and protected by the First Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, which, as the highest legal document of American law, certainly trumps and negates any un-Constitutional federal regulation which they were quoting to me, even under their own legal system. I calmly informed them that they were violating those Natural Human Rights by even attempting to stop people from exercising them and claiming that our Free Speech Rights can be invalidated by an obscure regulation, and by making the claim that I now need to PAY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT FOR PERMISSION to exercise a Natural Human Right. I then proceeded to attempt to walk away toward Fifth Street on Chestnut Street, when these Park Police told me that I was NOT FREE to walk away from them, even though I had long since finished handing anyone any fliers and had done absolutely nothing to harm anyone or violate anyone else's rights. They appeared to be viciously angered at my declaration that I had engaged in a peaceful activity that was a Natural Right, and that they had no right to attempt to stop me from exercising it. Along with many other Park Police who had gathered while I was speaking to the original two officers, they followed me and Barb onto Chestnut Street, violently stopped us from proceeding on our way, put handcuffs on both of us (mine were applied so tightly that I have lost feeling in a large portion of the top of my left hand and will need to see a doctor about possible permanent nerve damage), unlawfully arrested our freedom of movement for over 20 minutes, unlawfully searched my person when I told them that I did not consent to any searches, stole my property in the form of the remaining fliers which I had paid to print, and, adding insult to injury, also stole a $20 bill from my wallet, which I discovered was missing when they returned it to me, after releasing us. They attempted to give me a citation for exercising Free Speech, which I refused to take from them, because I will not admit that I did anything morally wrong or have my time wasted to "defend" myself, as my actions harmed no other being, and I was doing my duty to warn people about the de-valuation of their earnings and savings, and in doing so exercising a Natural Right which is "allegedly" Constitutionally protected in America. They told me that a warrant will be issued for my arrest if I did not take the citation from them, and I still refused. Free Speech is being shut down in America. America is actively, right before our eyes, being turned into a Police State such as Hitler's Nazi Germany or Stalin's Soviet Russia, and if you do not agree with that statement after reading the above, you either think that "keeping your head in the sand" will make the increasing problem go away, or you are a coward who will not speak up for Human Rights, or both. The Rights and Freedom of your children and their children are at stake. When people say they don't care because it happened to someone else and not to them, they should seriously keep in mind that it could very easily be them next, or their children. Americans need to WAKE UP, take their eyes off the television for a few minutes, and start to inform themselves about just how far into tyranny this once-great nation is slipping, and then DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, by speaking out to everyone around them, and taking action to show so-called "public servants" that their immoral and CRIMINAL activities will not stand in our supposedly "free" land. Mark Passio -- https://www.WhatOnEarthIsHappening.com

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Tue, Jul 25, 2017 - 1:49pm (Reply to #14537)
I Run Bartertown
Offline
Joined: Oct 11, 2011
2574
0

Mr. Fix wrote: The

Mr. Fix wrote:

The consequences of idiocy are profound when you've got no fucking clue what your rights are.

Calling "educating your fellow citizens” a slippery slope, is moronic on its face.

When you go to court, it's highly likely that you will have been charged with a crime, where there was no victim.

This is the overwhelming majority of the cases clogging our courts.

Then you will have some lying sack of shit wearing a uniform and a badge giving testimony siting how you broke a"law”.

Seeing how in my own personal experience, these pieces of human fucking debris routinely destroy exculpatory evidence in pursuit of a conviction, and there's enough morons out there thinking that these people have any integrity at all, this lying sack of shit could put you in a cage on his word alone.

Then you've got a district attorney, whose job it is to put you in a cage, or extort as much money from you as possible. That is his job.

Through use of a jury questionnaire, he will disqualify any juror who shows evidence of working brain cells. It is his job to seat a jury that is dumb as a box of rocks, and easily persuaded with the moronic belief that these laws are legitimate in the first place, you've broken one, and therefore should be caged.

Then you've got a judge, who in the case that I cited, made sure that the jury would never be told of their rights, did not allow a defense, and made sure that the defendant was railroaded into his cage.

Where is their slippery slope? 

They can already steal with impunity, arrest you for no fucking reason whatsoever, fabricate evidence when required to cage you, for laws they just pulled out of their ass in the first place.

And then I have to deal with blithering idiots who think giving a fellow citizens an informational pamphlet is a crime.

Is he supposed to publish his information in a corporate owned newspaper? Is he supposed to use a corporate owned television or radio station to spread his information? 

The suppression of information is already an epidemic, just the fact that he needed to go talk to people individually because he really didn't have any other options, shows the distress of our system is already in.

We're already well past the point whereby people are being routinely arrested simply for sharing their opinion in public, 

You want a slippery slope? How about the fact that being politically incorrect is becoming a jailable offense?

The only recourse the citizenry has at this point to nullify this kind of totalitarian overreach, is to nullify their laws when presented before a jury.

You should already know by now, elections accomplish nothing, and bitching at your Congress critter, only gets you laughed at.

This is not Jury tampering you fucking morons, informing people of their rights is the only recourse left.

You're advocating not only being ruled by morons, but being judged by them too.

There's no fixing stupid.

Somebody else busted for sharing information, but was not caged, because they would never put somebody as articulate as him in front of a jury.

They know that they are just a bunch of deviant thieving shitheads, and they fear someone who can speak the truth.

Please watch this, and know how to handle yourself when the thought police come after you.

Mark and Barb Arrested For Exercising Free Speech Near Liberty Bell And Independence Hall

Description:

Mark Passio

Published on May 28, 2013

SUBSCRIBED 38KSUBSCRIBE SUBSCRIBED UNSUBSCRIBE

FREE SPEECH RIGHTS ARE BEING SHUT DOWN IN PHILADELPHIA, AND THROUGHOUT ALL OF AMERICA By Mark Passio of https://www.WhatOnEarthIsHappening.com On Saturday, May 18th at 3:00 pm, I was walking with my wife Barb in Philadelphia from Market Street to Chestnut Street between 5th and 6th Streets, and handed out a few fliers about how the Federal Reserve Bank is de-valuing our nation's currency to people standing in the line at the Liberty Bell location (something I have done almost 20 times in the past). I briefly spoke to a couple of them who asked me for more information. We then proceeded to continue to walk to Chestnut Street when we were stopped by two Park Police who said that I could not hand out fliers without a permit (I had already finished handing them out actually; I had a few left in my hand, and was in the process of leaving the area). They began citing some obscure federal regulation that I had never heard of. I calmly told them that I was peacefully exercising the Rights of Free Speech and Free Press as I was walking through the area, which are Natural Rights which can not be granted by man, nor alienated from man, and which they do not have the "right," regardless of what the terms of their "job" may tell them, to usurp from me or to stop me from exercising. I informed them that the unalienable Rights to Free Speech and Free Press were also guaranteed and protected by the First Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America, which, as the highest legal document of American law, certainly trumps and negates any un-Constitutional federal regulation which they were quoting to me, even under their own legal system. I calmly informed them that they were violating those Natural Human Rights by even attempting to stop people from exercising them and claiming that our Free Speech Rights can be invalidated by an obscure regulation, and by making the claim that I now need to PAY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT FOR PERMISSION to exercise a Natural Human Right. I then proceeded to attempt to walk away toward Fifth Street on Chestnut Street, when these Park Police told me that I was NOT FREE to walk away from them, even though I had long since finished handing anyone any fliers and had done absolutely nothing to harm anyone or violate anyone else's rights. They appeared to be viciously angered at my declaration that I had engaged in a peaceful activity that was a Natural Right, and that they had no right to attempt to stop me from exercising it. Along with many other Park Police who had gathered while I was speaking to the original two officers, they followed me and Barb onto Chestnut Street, violently stopped us from proceeding on our way, put handcuffs on both of us (mine were applied so tightly that I have lost feeling in a large portion of the top of my left hand and will need to see a doctor about possible permanent nerve damage), unlawfully arrested our freedom of movement for over 20 minutes, unlawfully searched my person when I told them that I did not consent to any searches, stole my property in the form of the remaining fliers which I had paid to print, and, adding insult to injury, also stole a $20 bill from my wallet, which I discovered was missing when they returned it to me, after releasing us. They attempted to give me a citation for exercising Free Speech, which I refused to take from them, because I will not admit that I did anything morally wrong or have my time wasted to "defend" myself, as my actions harmed no other being, and I was doing my duty to warn people about the de-valuation of their earnings and savings, and in doing so exercising a Natural Right which is "allegedly" Constitutionally protected in America. They told me that a warrant will be issued for my arrest if I did not take the citation from them, and I still refused. Free Speech is being shut down in America. America is actively, right before our eyes, being turned into a Police State such as Hitler's Nazi Germany or Stalin's Soviet Russia, and if you do not agree with that statement after reading the above, you either think that "keeping your head in the sand" will make the increasing problem go away, or you are a coward who will not speak up for Human Rights, or both. The Rights and Freedom of your children and their children are at stake. When people say they don't care because it happened to someone else and not to them, they should seriously keep in mind that it could very easily be them next, or their children. Americans need to WAKE UP, take their eyes off the television for a few minutes, and start to inform themselves about just how far into tyranny this once-great nation is slipping, and then DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, by speaking out to everyone around them, and taking action to show so-called "public servants" that their immoral and CRIMINAL activities will not stand in our supposedly "free" land. Mark Passio -- https://www.WhatOnEarthIsHappening.com

I disagree.

"And then I have to deal with blithering idiots who think giving a fellow citizens an informational pamphlet is a crime."

"This is not Jury tampering you fucking morons"

But there's only one of me. Surely no one else here deserves that.

Tue, Jul 25, 2017 - 2:31pm (Reply to #14538)
Mr. Fix
Offline
-
NY
Joined: Jun 8, 2012
10779
64310

I'm sorry, did you think I was talking to you?

No, I've had a long-standing conversation with Ruffian, and was addressing her, and the fools who hat tipped her.

However, if you are volunteering to be a surrogate moron, I appreciate it, but we've already got too many. cheeky

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Tue, Jul 25, 2017 - 2:39pm (Reply to #14539)
I Run Bartertown
Offline
Joined: Oct 11, 2011
2574
0

Ruffian?!?

"No, I've had a long-standing conversation with Ruffian, and was addressing her, and the fools who hat tipped her.

However, if you are volunteering to be a surrogate moron, I appreciate it, but we've already got too many."

That's not a very gentlemanly way to speak to a lady.

Besides, I WAS one of those fools, so you WERE addressing me, by your own admission.