26769 posts / 0 new
Last post
Thu, Jul 20, 2017 - 1:55pm (Reply to #14345)
stackaloha
-
paia, HI

SS

Well, that sounds like a good idea to me! I was planning on heading up that way in a month or so actually. I'd be pleased to meet you.

The Donald ain't doing everything perfectly but he sure is doing some things very well!

laters

The Right Honorable Lord Stack Esq. Ruler Of All Realms, Protector Of His Subjects, Defender Of The Faith and Supreme Imperial Regent.
Thu, Jul 20, 2017 - 3:00pm
sierra skier
-
ID

Cool

Maybe at one of the beer pubs in town, or Dubs burger joint for a greasy burger, but the lunch pubs are better, or city beach.

Give me a shout maybe a couple of days before you are due in.

Thu, Jul 20, 2017 - 3:02pm (Reply to #14356)
sierra skier
-
ID

Mr. Fix wrote:

Mr. Fix wrote:
O.J. Simpson Parole Hearing (Full) | NBC News

I guess we needed another diversion...

How about our dearly beloved John McCain and his medical issue.

OJ just got granted parole,,,, he will be on the streets in a couple of months.

Thu, Jul 20, 2017 - 4:28pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Thu, Jul 20, 2017 - 8:10pm
I Run Bartertown

Ruffian

"Why is he getting coverage over a 31 yr old cop with ten kids (1wife or two?) Somali immigrant cop with multiple complaints in three years. Who refuses to cooperate with own co- workers? He won't even answer basic questions. #whiteprivledge"

See, that's exactly the kind of crap we've been talking about here. No American deserves to be 'policed' by this perfect equal:

1stqbl.jpg

It's revolting. The argument is that the 'immigrant community' deserves to have police like them who understand their culture. By granting them that (back), you are taking it away from Americans. They'd have had it the whole time if you'd left them in Somalia. If they want some kind of community liaison position, that's one thing, or some law role (block warlord?) limited strictly to their little colony here. But to acknowledge that policing is a sensitive enough role to demand cultural understanding and then deny it to Americans in favor of Somalis by making them actual police is an act of war on the people. But creating a need for little enclaves with special police is insane in the first place. Debating about how to best accommodate them, and how much of our own way of life is the right amount to sacrifice, is missing the point. What is the purpose of having even a single one here? Where is the benefit?

"where iz my white people rioting, burning, looting? "

We don't riot. We march.

Image result for white chimpout

Thu, Jul 20, 2017 - 8:49pm
sierra skier
-
ID

The MSM needs to focus on the

The MSM needs to focus on the 'important' things rather than report NEWS. It is not on the script. all we will hear about is the OJ release and McCain brain tumor for the next week unless they fine a fresh talking point to script out through Reuters and the AP.

Thu, Jul 20, 2017 - 9:22pm (Reply to #14365)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Thu, Jul 20, 2017 - 9:26pm (Reply to #14366)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Thu, Jul 20, 2017 - 9:27pm (Reply to #14367)
I Run Bartertown

Ruff

Hey:-) I didn't read it any other way. I was just agreeing and adding to. Sorry if it came off as something else.

Feeling any better today?

Thu, Jul 20, 2017 - 9:43pm (Reply to #14369)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Thu, Jul 20, 2017 - 9:45pm
sierra skier
-
ID

The Russians Did It!

Of course, it is Russians 3.1 now tomorrow it will be Russians 4.2. Remember if you tell the lie long enough it becomes the truth. They are constantly shutting down alt sites, ask Mr. Fix how many of his cherished sites vanish. Google is refusing advertising to Alt sites, Facebook and Twitter censor folks comments, they are attacking from every direction they can.

Soon all we will have is the MSM telling us the Russians did it and if that fails it will be Bushes' fault. The 6 major conglomerates that own 98% of the media in our country including newspapers, magazines, radio, TV and all forms of media give the script for the day, abide by it or be dismissed and replaced.

Thu, Jul 20, 2017 - 9:56pm (Reply to #14371)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Thu, Jul 20, 2017 - 10:01pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Take 5

Under No Circumstances Should You Call the Police
"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Thu, Jul 20, 2017 - 10:14pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

The big lie... So many to choose from!

KWN Arnott II 7:26:2015

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Thu, Jul 20, 2017 - 10:29pm
sierra skier
-
ID

Thank you Mr. Fix for the

Thank you Mr. Fix for the complete quote and yes that is just what they are up to.

Thu, Jul 20, 2017 - 10:44pm (Reply to #14374)
I Run Bartertown

Sure are

" The big lie... So many to choose from "

Could start with that false quote.

SS - Bro, it's easy to check. And considering the source, checking would be prudent. Closest he got to that was an article accusing Churchill of using 'the Big Lie' strategy. https://bytwerk.com/gpa/falsenaziquotations.htm

This is the most popular forged quotation. The full version:

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

The quotation usually seems to be used by those on the political left and right, who find it helpful in to associating those they don't like with the Nazis. Since this is so common, my colleague Quentin Schultze and I have begun a blog titled Goebbels Didn’t Say It to follow its spread and, we perhaps too optimistically hope, to reduce its use "

https://research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb29.htm

Churchill’s Lie Factory

by Joseph Goebbels

"There is no point to debating Mr. Churchill about English ship losses or the damage caused by German air attacks. He follows the time-honored British policy of admitting only that which is impossible to deny, then cutting it in half, while at the same time doubling or tripling the enemy’s losses. This balances the accounts. The astonishing thing is that Mr. Churchill, a genuine John Bull, holds to his lies, and in fact repeats them until he himself believes them. That is an old English trick. Mr. Churchill does not need to perfect it, as it is one of the familiar tactics of British politics, known to the entire world. They made good use of the trick during the World War, with the difference that world opinion believed it then, which cannot be said today. That is because at the end of the World War British plutocracy believed that Germany would never recover. In part from indifference, but also in part from boastfulness, they made the mistake of telling the world the tricks they had used to defeat the Reich. In the memoirs written by British statesmen, Mr. Churchill in particular, one could see that the London plutocrats had no problem lying to high heaven during the war. They were even proud of fooling Germany in so easy and clever a fashion. They revealed their methods. They are not believable any longer. We only need to refer to the World War and note that the same men are determining English news policy as did from 1914 to 1918, and everything becomes clear.

That is of course rather painful for those involved. One should not, as a rule, reveal one’s secrets, since one does not know if and when one may need them again. The essential English leadership secret does not depend on particular intelligence. Rather, it depends on a remarkably stupid thick-headedness. The English follow the principle that when one lies, one should lie big, and stick to it."

Thu, Jul 20, 2017 - 10:46pm (Reply to #14354)
HappyNow
-
Canada

abguy4 wrote:Do ya really

abguy4 wrote:

Do ya really think, Doug n Dave did this in the dark, after 3 pints at the local Pub, and got away with no trace??

Just sayin......................................

NEW BEAUTIFUL CROP CIRCLE, WARMINSTER, WILTSHIRE 18 JULY 2017

we had one of those near here about 10 yrs ago. I took the family to see it while it was fresh. Not one stalk was broken anywhere that didn't belong with the pattern. Including no trail leading to or from, nothing broken near the fence lines, etc.

Astounding. Amazing. It was on a slightly sloping hill so you could get a good view of it even without a ladder. I've never witnessed a magic show larger than a normal stage. And free to boot!

Swing trade indexed ETFs. Long physical gold, silver, and 1 miner.
Fri, Jul 21, 2017 - 12:37am
I Run Bartertown

Harsh

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-cocoa-drowning-20170720-story.html

"A group of Florida teens can be heard laughing and joking as they watch a man drown in a pond, in an "extremely disturbing" video released by the Brevard County State Attorney's office.

The five unidentified teens, ages 14 to 16, shout taunts and scream with laughter as the man dies in Cocoa, Florida Today reports. None of the teens called 911, but it’s likely they’ll face no charges.

“As horrible as this video is the laws in the State of Florida do not obligate citizens to render aid or call someone to render aid to a person in distress,” Mike Cantaloupe, Cocoa Police Department chief, said in a statement about the Bracco Park incident.

"Get out the water, you going down!" one teen is heard screaming in the audio portion of the video, which Florida Today published on its website.

"Are you scared to see a dead person?" one teen is heard asking another in another part of the audio, moments before the youths erupt in laughter again over the sounds of anguished screams in the background.

Jamel Dunn, 31, of Cocoa was identified Monday as the drowning victim. His severely decomposed body was found floating at the edge of the pond Friday, after his fiancee had reported him missing July 12.

“Unfortunately there are no laws in Florida that apply to this scenario,” Cantaloupe said. “Perhaps this case may be what’s needed to pass new laws. As chief of police there are times when I wish I could do more.”

--------------------------------------------

Awful story, and monstrous behavior on the part of the witnesses. I do cringe by reflex when I hear anything about needing new laws, though. Seems like legally requiring action on the part of a bystander who is not involved at all in an incident is dangerous. So many ways that could be abused, broadened, reinterpreted, etc. the way laws often are. Any opinions? New law needed or just ugly part of life and nothing to do with legal system?

Fri, Jul 21, 2017 - 4:59am (Reply to #14377)
SilveryBlue
-
Auckland
New Zealand

Happynow

There is no good use case for bent stalks that contribute to a pattern.

It is what it is.

It is a miracle and a message

If you think of these things as a message (as I do) there is a lot to ponder. Include ABGuy for any evaluation because I am gonna run out of steam way before him.

Love you all for trying.smiley

Fri, Jul 21, 2017 - 5:55am

6 and 8's. Lots of circles

6 and 8's. Lots of circles and triangles. 6 sided star, two interlocking triangle, upward pyramid, and downward (ala Ag's favorite Sri Yantra) 6 outer circles, each with an inner circle, 8's or infinity signs invoked. 

I conclude a conspiracy theory by an advanced race of people with mad skill.