Last post
Thu, Jul 20, 2017 - 1:25am stackaloha
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Thu, Jul 20, 2017 - 1:30am
I Run Bartertown

Sweet!

I wonder if this news had a bad impact on McCain?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-ends-covert...

"President Trump has decided to end the CIA’s covert program to arm and train moderate Syrian rebels battling the government of Bashar al-Assad, a move long sought by Russia, according to U.S. officials.

The program was a central plank of a policy begun by the Obama administration in 2013 to put pressure on Assad to step aside, but even its backers have questioned its efficacy since Russia deployed forces in Syria two years later.

Officials said the phasing out of the secret program reflects Trump’s interest in finding ways to work with Russia, which saw the anti-Assad program as an assault on its interests. The shuttering of the program is also an acknowledgment of Washington’s limited leverage and desire to remove Assad from power."

Thu, Jul 20, 2017 - 1:34am I Run Bartertown
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Thu, Jul 20, 2017 - 1:37am
I Run Bartertown

Cool Idea from China

But here, we can't have nice things.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-ends-covert...

"A flame-thrower that can hurl a stream of fire half a metre long is being marketed in China to help women fend off unwanted advances.

The device is being billed on shopping websites as a must-have "anti-pervert weapon" that can be discreetly carried in a ladies’ handbag.

Some are shaped like a cigarette lighter and emit small flames, while others hurl fire for 50cm with temperatures of up to 1,800 degrees Celsius (3,300 Fahrenheit)."

Thu, Jul 20, 2017 - 1:39am I Run Bartertown
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Thu, Jul 20, 2017 - 1:43am
I Run Bartertown

gimme mo mo mo momentum

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/ice-chief-80-jump-in-illegal-targets-...

"Empowered by a president who has "taken the handcuffs off of law enforcement," the nation's chief immigration official revealed Tuesday that deportation targets have surged and that he's planning to deploy more agents and resources to "sanctuary cities" to arrest illegal criminals.

Thomas D. Homan, acting director of Immigration and Customs Enforcement, said in an interview that since Trump entered office, illegal border crossings have crashed by almost 70 percent, "an historic low," arrests inside the country have jumped 40 percent and that demands for illegal criminals in local jails has skyrocketed 80 percent.

"You can like President Trump, not like him, like his policies, not like his policies, but one thing no one can argue with is the effect they've had," said Homan, the former chief ICE enforcement boss and a 30-year immigration agency veteran.

He said that the change in immigration enforcement has been radical — and welcome — under Trump. "

Thu, Jul 20, 2017 - 1:49am I Run Bartertown
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Thu, Jul 20, 2017 - 1:53am
I Run Bartertown

Ruff - I'm sure

"but can you light fags with them?"

I'm sure you can. From the headline, until I clicked it and saw the woman, I assumed that's what they were for.

Here's the right link:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/18/anti-pervert-flame-throwers-sale-china/

Thu, Jul 20, 2017 - 2:04am
stackaloha
-
paia, HI

Sierra Skier

hello man,

i was up your way recently. Camping and driving around.

it's definitely not the worst place in the world is it?

good for you

The Right Honorable Lord Stack Esq. Ruler Of All Realms, Protector Of His Subjects, Defender Of The Faith and Supreme Imperial Regent.
Thu, Jul 20, 2017 - 2:06am
stackaloha
-
paia, HI

I'm just checking back in

laughing my fucking white ass off

i read somewhere that ice is getting the funding for 10,000 new agents?

I'm not saying that's true.

Just saying that's what I read somewhere

I hope it is though!

i also hope it's true that we are going to leave Syria alone

i realize that Israel doesn't like Assad but why is the our concern?

im still symbolically dancing about AIPAC owned McCain

you guys are the best

edits are continuing because my thumbs are too big for this GD phone

The Right Honorable Lord Stack Esq. Ruler Of All Realms, Protector Of His Subjects, Defender Of The Faith and Supreme Imperial Regent.
Thu, Jul 20, 2017 - 2:13am
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Thu, Jul 20, 2017 - 2:15am Anonymous
stackaloha
-
paia, HI

Ruff

I am not sure what you are referring to here regarding me

but I'd pay money to watch you curb-stomp her if that's a possibility

in theory of course

Thu, Jul 20, 2017 - 2:22am stackaloha
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Thu, Jul 20, 2017 - 2:22am Anonymous
stackaloha
-
paia, HI

Ruff

Hope you feel better soon?

be careful with the painkillers luv

the monkey always starts as a cute and small fucker

I'm speaking from a perspective of experience, dead friends and acquaintances

I'm sure you realize this but I felt the need to say it

Try to take a break maybe?

I'll shut up now.

I ain't looking for trouble ;-)

Thu, Jul 20, 2017 - 2:32am
stackaloha
-
paia, HI

many are sleeping now I'm sure

but this a good song to wake to

KC this is for you bro:

mr.bond 88 problems

the lyrics are apropos and also poignant

is that how those words are spelled?

I just waved my "high powered" GED at them and hoped for the best

hulk smash

Thu, Jul 20, 2017 - 2:34am
BIGNASTY

Stack......................

Glad to to see you posting. Just spent 4 days at sandbar flats and feel a whole lot better. Have done a 6 week west coast trip, sooo much better. We live in a beautiful country. Great camping, company and fishing. I even met up with some quality Turdites. Good People for sure!!

Lost my last uncle 3 weeks back. Lost 4 uncles in 1 1/2 year or so. Make it count DOTS when your numbers called it's called. No judgments. We all have our views of what happens next, or doesn't.

I have been busier than a 3 legged Chihuahua the last few months between work, family that I have not had much time for all the other. I have even brushed up on my stone mason skills, or lack of, and spent some time falling trees in the PNW, sorry bout the shop, just sayin.....

Glad to see DOTS still going strong...........................

Thu, Jul 20, 2017 - 2:56am
stackaloha
-
paia, HI

BN

Hey friend, thanks for shouting out at me!

sand bar flats is a beautiful spot!

the drive isn't for the feint of heart I reckon

I was always hoping I took the right turn on those logging roads

thanks for the tip man I had a great time chilling there

sorry to hear about your uncles BN

kin can't be replaced, only honored and remembered

I'm stoked you got to meet with some turdites

I met up with one once and I made a good friend

when I'm down your way again I think I'll call you up and see if we can do the same

DOTS is alive and kicking sir

cheers

edit: I forgot to mention that the "3 legged Chihuahua" comment made me chuckle, I've never heard that before

Thu, Jul 20, 2017 - 3:08am BIGNASTY
I Run Bartertown

BN

"Lost my last uncle 3 weeks back. Lost 4 uncles in 1 1/2 year or so. "

Sorry to hear that, BN. My family had a bad run a few years back like that ... 3 out of the 4 were young, too:/ Everyone always tells my little cousin that out of the family, I'm most like his Dad. And I have a lot of memories that nobody else could really talk to him about. I enjoy it, but it feels like a solemn responsibility/honor to be his 'link' to a Dad he never got to know.

Yep, DOTS is hopping. Speech police backlash, I suppose.

Thu, Jul 20, 2017 - 3:12am stackaloha
BIGNASTY

Stack............

You are always welcome.. Your in town or thinking about it let me know. Promise a good meal, even a good time. Glad to see you back on DOTS.

Thu, Jul 20, 2017 - 3:27am
BIGNASTY

IRB....................

Thanks Brother, it's OK with me because I know were they landed. Kinda crazy to see so many go in so short of time. Guess genetics have some say, fcking morons, just saying, Yeah that's right/ left.

Know you understand IRB, Thanks brother...................

randomness