Removed comment.

Mon, Jul 17, 2017 - 6:57pm abguy4
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Mon, Jul 17, 2017 - 7:00pm KC
I Run Bartertown

The worm has turned

It doesn't appear you're getting too far with that 'race is just skin color' nonsense.

Your attempting a war against pattern recognition and lived experience; against people smart enough to shrug it off.

The time for that has passed. T'was a noble, if misguided experiment.

Almost NOTHING here gets nine hat tips. lulz

Mon, Jul 17, 2017 - 7:01pm KC
I Run Bartertown

Oops

Double-tapped.

Just got back from the range.

Mon, Jul 17, 2017 - 7:04pm KC
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Mon, Jul 17, 2017 - 7:04pm Anonymous
I Run Bartertown

Robin Williams

That's funny, I never liked his comedy at all. Not once.

But he was great in Good Will Hunting and Dead Poet's Society.

You should check those out.

Mon, Jul 17, 2017 - 8:52pm
Green Lantern

A native american, a Chinese

A native american, a Chinese guy, a white and black guy are on this great mountain. Machu pichu. Mt kilamanjaro ....whatever

The NATIVE American walks to the edge of the mountain, puts his hand over his heart, looks to the heavens and jumps his ass off that mountain

The Chinese guy walks to the edge looking at the canyon below, then to the heavens and In his native tongue yells. I do this for My people and jumps his Chinese as off the mountain

Next the black guy follow suit creeps to the edge, makes a solemn gesture and he pushes that white guy off the mountain and exclaims. I do this for my people

Mon, Jul 17, 2017 - 8:59pm
Green Lantern

Black on black violence  will

Black on black violence will never end. I SUPPOSE there will always be a black guy with a gun who doesn't like some other black guy. BUT IF that's what he meant than it would probably be true that violence will never end. But if all things must end and absolutes are almost never true than he didn't make a statement to be literal. But that's too much of erudite approach for stackhola. Maybe he meant that black on black violence, is greater than all other interracial violence and cross racial violence. I Gamble he meant the latter

In this case he and the rest of you are more expert than I and more familiar with the statistics than i. Could be true? How can I know?

So not being able to comment intelligently on the subject matter, I ll defer to brighter minds.

However, what I find interesting is the degree of enthusiasm relegated to posts that refer to other ethnic groups other than your own regardless if the content is accurate or just an emotionally charged comment. Because in the privacy of brain matter in my skull, I have this strange idea that somebody could post the exact location of Spanish booty, tell you market moves before they happen, tell you the wherebouts of the disappearing Malaysian airlines and show you pictures of aliens running around in their underwear on the white house lawn but after months of silence any post that invokes some racial or ethnic minority wakes up every lurker out of their narcoleptic state and like they are competing on the family fued, they slap the living shit out of their mouse to register their approval.

THERE is some kind of deep and profound commentary in that little statistic. True be that homeboys

Mon, Jul 17, 2017 - 9:10pm Green Lantern
I Run Bartertown

I like jokes too

A white man, mestizo man, and a black man find a genie bottle and agree to split up the wishes. Mestizo says "I wish all of my people were happy back in Mexico and Latin America." POOF, he's gone. The black man says "I wish all of my people were back together happy in Africa." POOF, he's gone.

The white man asks the genie "You granted those other two wishes 100% legit, right?"

Genie tells him yes.

"OK, I'll have a beer."

Edit - hat tipped your joke, GL

Mon, Jul 17, 2017 - 9:55pm
Green Lantern

Silly Mexican  He should have

Silly Mexican He should have asked for his land back and saved himself a trip

Mon, Jul 17, 2017 - 10:16pm Green Lantern
I Run Bartertown

GL

"How can I know? "

GL You could use FBI stats:

Crime rates

• There are dramatic race differences in crime rates. Asians have the lowest rates, followed by whites, and then Hispanics. Blacks have notably high crime rates. This pattern holds true for virtually all crime categories and for virtually all age groups.
  • In 2013, a black was six times more likely than a non­black to commit murder, and 12 times more likely to murder someone of another race than to be murdered by someone of another race.

Interracial crime

• In 2013, of the approximately 660,000 crimes of interracial violence that involved blacks and whites, blacks were the perpetrators 85 percent of the time. This meant a black person was 27 times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa. A Hispanic was eight times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa.

Urban centers

• In 2014 in New York City, a black was 31 times more likely than a white to be arrested for murder, and a Hispanic was 12.4 times more likely. For the crime of “shooting”—defined as firing a bullet that hits someone—a black was 98.4 times more likely than a white to be arrested, and a Hispanic was 23.6 times more likely.
  • If New York City were all white, the murder rate would drop by 91 percent, the robbery rate by 81 percent, and the shootings rate by 97 percent.
  • In an all­-white Chicago, murder would decline 90 percent, rape by 81 percent, and robbery by 90 percent.

or if you prefer NYPD:

But those aren't accurate because people were discussing it, so agencies started recording 1,000's of non-white criminals as white in order to make the statistics somewhat less overwhelming to the egalitarian myth.

LOTS more where this came from

It's offensive as hell for the government to do that, but it probably matters less than I might first think. Because no one who asks ever really wants the stats. The game is "You are racist for thinking that." ;"no, it's just stats, here they are."; "You are racist for knowing those statistics." ... Like "Poverty causes crime"; "No, the safest ZIP codes in the US are the poorest, whitest in America" ;"You are a racist, when people are packed in urban areas it's different.";"But Tokyo is very crowded and not violent" ;"You are a racist."

The dirty secret? They already KNOW. They've just been told it's unthinkable ... so they don't allow themselves to think it.

Mon, Jul 17, 2017 - 10:29pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

A mea culpa to Jeremiah Jr.

A couple years ago, when I started looking into the different philosophical underpinnings of various religions,

I often cited Wayne Dyer as a source of guidance, and Jeremiah Jr. posted a 10 second clip of Wayne Dyer taken from one of his hour and a half or so talks, where he concludes with the statement "I am God".

My reply was that he completely disregarded previous hour and a half that it took to explain that statement.

Well, I've come to the conclusion that Wayne Dyer was just flat-out wrong.

Even though all of our consciousness is derived from the same universal source, the source is infinite, and human consciousness is not. Even though the principles are all virtually identical, using the law of correspondence, (As above so below), to say that we are gods, profoundly miss-represents the reality.

I've taken the time to go through a lot of Wayne Dyer's work in the past couple of years, even when he's doing interpretations of texts such as the Tao Di Ching. His interpretations often simply don't match up with what Lao Tzu actually said.

Mark Passio helped me differentiate the differences between new age philosophy and natural laws, and although some of them appear to be subtle on the surface, in actuality, the differences can be quite profound. Especially when you attempt to apply the principals.

Having a conscious contact with all that exists, which is in fact all quite conscious, represents its own challenges, which I am currently pursuing to get good at.

My focus is most certainly improving, and many conundrums that have plagued me for decades are becoming resolved.

Maybe the colloidal gold is working, and maybe it's just a placebo. I think the rest of the work I'm doing is starting to show considerable benefit.

This weekend for example, I had the radio playing a show consisting of the greatest classic rock hits from the 70s and 80s, and for a couple of hours straight, I was able to correctly name the song with just a few notes of the introduction.

I couldn't do that then. I've never been able to do that. I'm also remembering peoples names with far greater frequency.

Earlier today, I rebuilt the cooling system on my Mustang, and reengineered the radiator fan shroud. I've had an ongoing issue with sitting in traffic on very hot days with the air conditioner on, which often caused the engine to overheat.

I've tried many, many different approaches at resolving this problem in the past, but I finally got it right.

The solution wasn't in any repair manual, I simply made it up off the top of my head. I'm getting better at it.

Just some observations.

Back to work, it's going to be a late night.

Sweet dreams.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Mon, Jul 17, 2017 - 10:34pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Mon, Jul 17, 2017 - 10:36pm Anonymous
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Ruffian

The only reason why Western civilization is light years ahead of the societies that you mentioned, is freedom.

At least when this country began, for the first time in recorded human history, human beings were free to invent, and to be what they wanted to be. I would say for the most part, that's been taken away from us, and we are quickly devolving towards the tyranny that has been considered normal throughout human history.

Unless we actually regain our freedom, we will be no different than any other slave colony on the planet.

Mon, Jul 17, 2017 - 10:40pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

What color is your Space suit?

Classifying an entire race as better or worse than any other is ridiculous. We are all the same race, the human race.

Racism is like classifying an astronaut by the color of his spacesuit.

But there are some profound cultural differences, and it's definitely by design, by the scumbags in charge, but let's face it, there is an entire culture of entitlement now, with huge segments of our population just living on the dole. This breeds disrespect, and incredible irresponsibility. Personally, I've got a huge problem with public employees, as a group, they are the laziest, and most irresponsible of anyone who actually still considers them self "employed".

As a group, they do far more damage to humanity than the welfare queens who just sit around, pumping out babies, and staying stoned. It's the public employees who when they work, make it increasingly more difficult for the private sector to function.

A public sector employees sense of entitlement is second to none.

I break humanity down into two distinct groups. Those that believe in government authority, which is just a euphemism for slavery, and those that believe in the human right of self-determination. Generally, these people are quite responsible, and value their freedom.

All the other divisions that people imagine exist, are solely imposed upon us, to create a divide & conquer scenario.

Human beings are pretty much what they are taught to be, even within one town, let's take Jerusalem for example, if you were born into a Christian family, you will spend your life working hard with little to show for it. If you were born into a Jewish family, as one of the "chosen ones", you'll spend your life living off the hard work of others. If you were born into a Muslim family, you'll be taught that it's perfectly okay to saw the heads off of people who are not Muslims.

So you want to talk about high crime rates in the ghettos?

Most of these people are impoverished, and hopeless. Their only sense of community maybe the gang that they joined to pillage and plunder. They've been taught that might makes right, and that life is cheap.

This is virtually an identical mindset to the public sector parasites, although they are not impoverished, their mindset tells them that they can never steal enough. So even though they routinely bankrupt their fellow human beings, they tirelessly scheme up ways to steal even more. They are also part of a gang who usually recruits through nepotism just like other gangs.

The only way out of this, is for people to start literally minding their own business, take responsibility for their own lives, and allow all others to do exactly the same.

Admittedly, that's not going to happen anytime soon.

Mon, Jul 17, 2017 - 10:41pm Mr. Fix
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Mon, Jul 17, 2017 - 10:44pm Anonymous
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Only part of it?

Individual freedom is all of it.

I defy you to come up with a bigger determining factor for any success, EVER!

Sure, if you would like to site civilizations that stole more than any other as a sign of "greatness", that's fine.

But when it comes right down to sheer ingenuity, freedom is paramount.

Mon, Jul 17, 2017 - 10:47pm Mr. Fix
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Mon, Jul 17, 2017 - 10:50pm Mr. Fix
I Run Bartertown

Taken away

"At least does this country began, for the first time in recorded human history, human beings were free to invent, and to be what they wanted to be. I would say for the most part, that's been taken away from us, "

You might see the scary term "White Nationalist" in the news. The United States of America was explicitly White Nationalist as per its very first law regarding citizenship. " The original United States Naturalization Law of March 26, 1790 (1 Stat. 103) provided the first rules to be followed by the United States in the granting of national citizenship. This law limited naturalization to immigrants who were free white persons of good character. It thus excluded American Indians, indentured servants, slaves, free blacks and later Asians "

"and we are quickly devolving towards the tyranny that has been considered normal throughout human history. "

Multiculturalism demands tyranny. That's why Saddam Hussein was so much better at running Iraq than anyone since.

Or Singapore's Lee Kuan Yew:

SPIEGEL: During your career, you have kept your distance from Western style democracy. Are you still convinced that an authoritarian system is the future for Asia?

Mr. Lee: Why should I be against democracy? The British came here, never gave me democracy, except when they were about to leave. But I cannot run my system based on their rules. I have to amend it to fit my people's position. In multiracial societies, you don't vote in accordance with your economic interests and social interests, you vote in accordance with race and religion. Supposing I'd run their system here, Malays would vote for Muslims, Indians would vote for Indians, Chinese would vote for Chinese. I would have a constant clash in my Parliament which cannot be resolved because the Chinese majority would always overrule them. So I found a formula that changes that...

SPIEGEL: ... and that turned Singapore de facto into a one party state. "

Mon, Jul 17, 2017 - 11:04pm
HappyNow
-
Canada

Egyptians.  And just how

Edit, didn't see Ruffian posting.

I'll add Egyptians.

And just how long has there been freedom in the West? lol that there was freedom following the founding. Natural law? Doesn't apply if your ass was hauled over from Africa against your will. Or apparently if you lived here first.

Swing trade indexed ETFs. Long physical gold, silver, and 1 miner.

Contribute

Donate Shop

Forum Discussion

by sierra skier, Aug 17, 2019 - 7:14pm
by sierra skier, Aug 17, 2019 - 8:30am
by Boggs, Aug 16, 2019 - 7:46pm
by Boggs, Aug 16, 2019 - 7:07pm