Last post
Mon, Jul 17, 2017 - 11:04pm
HappyNow
-
Canada

Egyptians.  And just how

Edit, didn't see Ruffian posting.

I'll add Egyptians.

And just how long has there been freedom in the West? lol that there was freedom following the founding. Natural law? Doesn't apply if your ass was hauled over from Africa against your will. Or apparently if you lived here first.

Swing trade indexed ETFs. Long physical gold, silver, and 1 miner.
Mon, Jul 17, 2017 - 11:08pm (Reply to #14181)
I Run Bartertown

Egyptians

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/ancient-egyptians...

"Scientists who managed to obtain full genome sequences of Ancient Egyptians for the first time have concluded the people of the pharaohs were more closely related to modern Europeans and inhabitants of the Near East rather than present-day Egyptians. "

also, incidentally:

https://www.livescience.com/59703-north-india-populated-by-central-asian...

"The Aryan migration theory eventually became controversial because it was used to justify claims of superiority for different Indian subgroups; was claimed as the basis for the caste system; and in a bastardized form, was incorporated into Nazi ideology that the Aryans were the "master race."

What's more, earlier genetic data did not seem to corroborate the notion of a dramatic Aryan influx into India during the Bronze Age, according to a 2003 study published in the American Journal of Human Genetics.

But past genetic analyses were based on either DNA from mitochondria, which is passed from mothers to daughters, or from genetic mutations found in nuclear DNA, which are inherited from both parents but can be difficult to date.

In the current study, which was reported in March in the journal BMC Evolutionary Biology, Richards and colleagues analyzed modern genetic data from mitochondrial DNA, Y-chromosome DNA — which is passed only from father to son — and nuclear DNA. By tying all these pieces of data together, the team was able to tie patterns of migration to specific points in time.

The team found evidence that people began colonizing India more than 50,000 years ago and that there were multiple waves of migration into India from the northwest over the last 20,000 years, including waves of people from Anatolia, the Caucasus and Iran between 9,000 and 5,000 years ago.

But evidence for one migration was particularly striking: The genetic makeup of the Y chromosome dramatically shifted about 4,000 to 3,800 years ago, the study found. About 17.5 percent of Indian men carry a Y-chromosome subtype, or haplogroup, known as R1, with the haplogroup more dominant in men in the north compared to the south of India."

Mon, Jul 17, 2017 - 11:09pm (Reply to #14179)
I Run Bartertown

Ruffian

It's almost as if they've somehow cog-dissed themselves into really believing that humans, the most complex creatures, are the ONLY creatures not impacted by genetics. An no avalanche of data from any place, or any economic strata, can knock away the willful blindness.

Mon, Jul 17, 2017 - 11:24pm (Reply to #14181)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Mon, Jul 17, 2017 - 11:24pm (Reply to #14181)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Mon, Jul 17, 2017 - 11:25pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Now we are into an alternate view of history...

Those incredible Egyptian monuments, were not built by slaves, nor were they built by Egyptians.

Those monuments predate Egyptian civilization by many, many thousands of years.

The technology is Atlantean. They were not slaves.

Sure, you can get slaves to build a road, which is why all roads lead to Rome.

But you're not going to get sheer ingenuity out of a slave.

The Germans, and the Japanese are an entirely different creature, they were duped into fighting for a cause.

It's interesting what can happen when a slave doesn't know he's a slave. That's just mind control.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Mon, Jul 17, 2017 - 11:27pm (Reply to #14158)
stackaloha
-
paia, HI

I'm disapponted it only got 9 hat tips too...

lol just kidding, I hadn't noticed, but now that you've pointed it out, I think the lesson to be learned is that people are afraid of facts. I am relieved that IRB was kind enough to post some facts about violence by racial groups. It saves me the effort! The first thing I thought when I just saw that post of his was "this probably won't convince anybody of anything because they simply won't read it".

It's waaaaaayyyyyyy easier to assume a false moral high ground and just over use the word "RACIST".

I was just having a joke in response to IRB's joke about taking bets. There is actually a massive amount of stats that speak to the point I was raising though. I doubt you would be interested in those either. They would hamper your ability to virtue signal, and if there is one thing that people who make the two finger peace sign like to do, it's listen to "Imagine" while virtue signaling.

The Right Honorable Lord Stack Esq. Ruler Of All Realms, Protector Of His Subjects, Defender Of The Faith and Supreme Imperial Regent.
Mon, Jul 17, 2017 - 11:29pm (Reply to #14183)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Mon, Jul 17, 2017 - 11:38pm
HappyNow
-
Canada

Well well Mr. Fix I think

Well well Mr. Fix I think that it is ingenious when American slaves (or should I say slaves of Americans?) figure out how to pass along (secret) messages in a song right under the noses of whitey.. I think that underwater propulsion for a solo person was invented by someone in Communism wanting to escape to the West. Check this out: https://www.hisutton.com/The%20Escape%20of%20Bernd%20Boettger.html

Lots more ingenuity to be had from slaves, or like 150+ years in the West, while being supported by slaves.

Mon, Jul 17, 2017 - 11:38pm (Reply to #14186)
stackaloha
-
paia, HI

Mr Fix

For a second there, I thought you were gunna say aliens lol

The Right Honorable Lord Stack Esq. Ruler Of All Realms, Protector Of His Subjects, Defender Of The Faith and Supreme Imperial Regent.
Mon, Jul 17, 2017 - 11:40pm (Reply to #14187)
I Run Bartertown

Stackaloha

Of course you say that.

- The uber-SJW known as AIDS-Skrillex

Aids Skrillex Greatest Hits

" I was just having a joke in response to IRB's joke "

Whew! I dodged a bullet there! I don't have 29k laying around.

Mon, Jul 17, 2017 - 11:41pm (Reply to #14189)
HappyNow
-
Canada

dupe

dupe

Mon, Jul 17, 2017 - 11:42pm
sierra skier
-
ID

Our government and corporate

Our government and corporate world have quelled more innovation in the last 100 years than much of the rest of the modern world has ever thought of.

Freedom gives individuals the interest and motivation to strive for a better life and the opportunity go after it. Most of the rest of innovation in the world has been stolen from past knowledge or our innovation and patients as a base then modified.

Mon, Jul 17, 2017 - 11:44pm (Reply to #14188)
I Run Bartertown

Ruffian

IKR, I'm all like ...

Do you even science, Bro?

Do you even r/K selection strategy, Bro?

Mon, Jul 17, 2017 - 11:54pm
Green Lantern

BARTER  Are those fbi

BARTER Are those fbi statistics Comey certified? Are you suggesting I should take Obama fbi stats at face value and that they don't publish statistics to forward agenda? Because if I can trust those statistics than Russia got Trump elected.

That being said, have you read either Ron Paul version or Catherine Austin Fitts.? How the prisons are disproportionately filled with black guys compared to the percent who done the crime? I think they call that equal opportunity pynishment. Stackhouse cheated you.

If black on black crime is greater than any other interracial violence, which wouldn't be too so reprising if you consider the socioeconomic factor which I don't think you really want to and some of the other causitive factors (which you haven't but Kc did)AND HAVE read Austin Fitts on the elite agenda to put street blacks in jail (I guess u can call that white on black crime) then whether Kc is statistically correct at heart he sees an old agenda at work

That's why I hat tipped Kc because he is daring tp loOK at the whole agenda

And Mr big brain stackhola, it's not nice to misrepresent a counterview until you understand it. Anybody can quote a statistic, but I am certain that kc comment Hass some truth that can't be covered under political correctness

Mon, Jul 17, 2017 - 11:59pm
HappyNow
-
Canada

If all this talk about

Tue, Jul 18, 2017 - 12:00am (Reply to #14191)
stackaloha
-
paia, HI

Oh yeah, that clown

I was driving and listening to a podcast the other day that opened with this:

(strong language warning)

AIDS Skrillex Theme Song (CUCK HOUSE)

I laughed my ass off!

I chuckled on the bullet dodging!

Tue, Jul 18, 2017 - 12:03am
HappyNow
-
Canada

Then again it might be hard

Then again it might be hard to tell when slaves of Americans showed ingenuity because of this law.

https://atlantablackstar.com/2014/02/11/5-inventions-by-enslaved-black-men-blocked-by-us-patent-office/

Tue, Jul 18, 2017 - 12:03am (Reply to #14195)
I Run Bartertown

GL

" BARTER Are those fbi statistics Comey certified? Are you suggesting I should take Obama fbi stats at face value and that they don't publish statistics to forward agenda? "

Don't play coy. Where are the bodies stacking up? Every one of you race denialists know damn well which neighborhood you're not going to and why. And I already showed you HOW they ARE skewing the stats to forward their agenda. By mislabeling non-white criminals in a desperate and futile attempt to change it from "28x more likely to..." to "24x more likely to...". Are you proposing that the objective of Obama's FBI was to make blacks look bad and whites look good? OK, go with that. But I won't pretend to engage in discussion in that case. You don't believe that. I suppose I could shitpost nonsense too.

Socioeconomic excuses are BS ... rich blacks much more violent than the poorest whites, same with ed scores.

Tue, Jul 18, 2017 - 12:03am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

The ultimate destroyer of ingenuity and civilization.

The evidence is overwhelming for that humanity evolved to a much higher standard of living than we are currently experiencing now. Such knowledge has been wiped from history, and replaced with a fairytale.

This fairytale has been the basis of human destruction for thousands of years.

Video unavailable
"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."