Sat, Jun 24, 2017 - 12:36am
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sat, Jun 24, 2017 - 12:42am
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sat, Jun 24, 2017 - 6:33am (Reply to #13776)
SilveryBlue
-
Auckland
New Zealand

Thx @Ruff

I am fair skinned (even with some Maori blood) & I can burn in 5 minutes. Caution is warranted even on overcast days.

It hurts a lot about my friend. Comfortable is a state she can only dream of. She needs a miracle. I am sending her loves every day as are dozens of people at work & her family of course. 20 years with the same company earns you a LOT of respect and care. Thankfully the Co. are seeing to her needs also. HR actually give a damn when it's this bad.

Sat, Jun 24, 2017 - 12:50pm
Green Lantern

Bawa wa wa wa Congress OKs

Bawa wa wa wa

Congress OKs House Plan to Fund Covert Action in Iran : Budget: Gingrich's proposal wins agreement despite administration, CIA opposition. It would give the program an additional $18 million.

WASHINGTON — House Speaker Newt Gingrich (R-Ga.) has won his behind-the-scenes battle in Congress to provide secret funding for a new CIA covert-action program in Iran, congressional sources said Thursday.

After weeks of negotiations between House and Senate leaders on the roughly $28-billion budget for the U.S. intelligence community in fiscal 1996, the two sides agreed to a House Republican proposal calling for $20 million for an Iranian covert-action program at the Central Intelligence Agency.

Currently, the intelligence budget includes $2 million for a largely symbolic effort against Iran. The Gingrich proposal provides $18 million in new annual funding.

The Clinton administration, the Senate leadership and the CIA had opposed the Gingrich-backed plan. CIA Director John M. Deutch reportedly told a closed hearing of the Senate Intelligence Committee that the CIA believed the plan was flawed, and the issue ultimately became the main obstacle delaying a final agreement between the House and Senate on the entire intelligence budget.

If nearly every member of congress votes to fund CIA intellegence, "deep state activities" and covert wars, how can they have ANY PLAUSIBILITY when they begin ranting about the deep state??????????

Sun, Jun 25, 2017 - 2:27am (Reply to #13786)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sun, Jun 25, 2017 - 2:28am
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sun, Jun 25, 2017 - 2:31am
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sun, Jun 25, 2017 - 5:47am (Reply to #13789)
Green Lantern

Ruffian wrote: I'm a bit

Ruffian wrote:

I'm a bit inebriated but wth is your last post relevant to?

California Red Wine? 3 glasses?

Gingrinch yelling deep state on every network and writing books for big $$$$ while having spent a career funding the deep state.

Do you think people realize that all it takes to stop the deep state is for congress to stop funding it?

Second guess would be vodka with something sweet in it? UR not a beer girl? If so, I misjudged you.

Despite working in a corporate environment where the passion for wine was taken to an obscene level, and being surrounded by wine experts,and reading all the wine magazines to pass time, I still have a problem on the rare occaisions that I go out to buy a bottle of red wine which is seldom.

But my boss taught me a trick. If I ever go to restaurant and I don't know what the hell I'm doing, order any vineyard that starts with the letter G. Because at the time, all the vineyards with the letter G had good reputations.

Sun, Jun 25, 2017 - 6:13am
Green Lantern

Hitler didn't die like they

Hitler didn't die like they told us he did...??@@#^&

https://gizadeathstar.com/2017/06/concerning-nazi-relics-argentina/

Sun, Jun 25, 2017 - 6:21am
Green Lantern

What Islam looked like in

What Islam looked like in 1958 before political Islam and the Muslim brotherhood.

Egyptian leader laughs at hijab law in 1958
Sun, Jun 25, 2017 - 9:01am
Green Lantern

Diversity

My favorite subject. I like to talk out loud to myself.

The ants run with the ants, the roaches run with the roaches, the birds with the birds, and the cats with the cats. Confirmed.

Occaisionally, some old lady has a zoo in her back yard and they all somehow manage to get along.

New York City is a great melting pot. It's a lie.

Chinese live with the Chinese, Koreans want to live with the Koreans, blacks with the blacks,Irish with the Irish, hispanics with hispanics etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, Withone exception, Rich people want to live with other rich people. MOney trumps ethnic background. Rich Chinese people want to live with White Rich people and so on and so on and so on.

The black kids sat togther in the lunch room when I was a kid, and it ain't no different no.

I personally don't want to sit with any of them.

Sun, Jun 25, 2017 - 9:23am (Reply to #13792)
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

adolf didn't die in germany

Yah......

I puzzled over that for years. After investigating all the WWII stuff, and coming to no conclusion, I put it on the back burner. Never knew, at the time, how much propaganda I was reading all those years. Then my more modern era of research began and that included the post war history of Operation Paperclip and the 10 to fourteen thousand ranking nazi that the cia brought over, some of which they used to continue their secret warfare and ufo studies. Some of which were simply planted into society. More than likely those guys knew who to pay-off to get passage, etc. Recall, (some of) the germans had incredible money - from everything that the germans had stolen all over Europe.

My father, who spent the entire war in a German prison camp, one day (the war is still going-on in the Pacific), walked into a german sausage shop here in town, and he spots a guy who had been a guard at the POW camp~! He inquired around and discovered that the SoB had gotten back to the states (after the war ended in Eu) before my father. Yah, no shit. My father then mentions this to a friend of his , a fellow AAF officer, who had been in the camp with my father. The friend then walked into the store and beat the living shit out of the nazi guy. Happy ending - no charges were filed. Now, according to my father, 98% of the guards at camp were old guys who treated the young prisoners as best they could - physically and mentally. But this particular guard was a mean SoB.

So.............yah, the cia set-up the nazis and totally protected and supported them in SA, and here . Was Adolf there? I'm 95% convinced at this point that he was. The story of the jooze chasing nazi criminals in SA, and occasionally finding some sickly old fart, was all propaganda for the masses. The real psychopath nazi bastards criminals were all here in the US, all the while, well-fed and employed, while our fathers came home and looked for jobs that didn't exist. Don't git me started.

Sun, Jun 25, 2017 - 12:35pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Weekend update

Hi guys,

The presentation that Mark Passio gave in Philadelphia yesterday was excellent. There were plenty of other researchers there as well, and we were able to discuss many topics for a couple of hours, well after the event ended.

Yeah, it's well known at least in these parts, that most of the Nazis who survived the war, were resettled in the United States, but the CIA was really just used for cover, same with NASA. The real force between the Nazi relocation, was the Vatican.

The Nazis were working for the Vatican, to advance the Vatican's agenda.

A tremendous amount of research has been put into this topic, and the evidence everywhere, if you care to look.

I saw this image is part of the presentation, I think it actually explains what's happening quite well.

Mark said that he found it in Google images, and I was able to find it quickly.

In summary,

Many of the points that I've made in discussions on this topic over the past few years weren't only confirmed, but an avalanche of more documented proof was presented then I was previously aware of.

When I say that the teachings of Jesus Christ were hijacked by the global elites to reinstitute their power over humanity, a lot of it was just by looking at the narrative, and connecting my own dots.

Christ consciousness is a genuine threat to the establishment, and they did what they could do to destroy it in 325 A.D.

By inventing a new state religion, that would be enforced by Constantine's military force, the priest crafts agenda for global domination was reinstituted, with a vengeance.

In short, you either accepted the precepts of this completely bastardized version of what Christ actually taught, or you were killed. For centuries, the Jews had already been worshiping, and following the dictates of an Annuaki overlord (Yahweh),

And the agenda for global domination, perpetual human enslavement, war and terror had been moving along relatively unfettered, until Christ showed up, and seriously rocked the control matrixes boat.

This world has been ruled by our religious leaders, behind the scenes, since there's been religious leaders.

I was actually presented with a considerable amount of evidence as to what Christ was actually doing during those missing 18 years, and yes, it does appear now that at least part of it was spent in Egypt. I had speculated this as probable, simply because of the information, and the knowledge that he gained, that would not have been available through first century Jewish sources. Christ was essentially at war with the established religion of his day, he was at war with the bankers, and literally wipped their asses in the temple, and at the behest of the Jewish authorities, the Roman centurion's, which were the police of their day, put Christ to death. Or so it appeared for three days..

Christ's actual teachings were based solely on the natural law principles found in hermetic ancient teachings, he clearly lived by them in his own life, and did not believe in the legitimacy of any earthly rulers whatsoever. I guess you could say he was the Larkin Rose of his day. There has been a mountain of ancient literature relatively recently found outside of Vatican control that can abundantly confirm this.

Yes, Jesus Christ was an anarchist.

This ancient malevolent Priestcraft has always been working to destroy our history, destroy knowledge of true morality, and you can still see this agenda playing out in the news papers today. From burning the library at Alexandria, to having our military or ISIS destroy ancient monuments, and loot museums, it's important for them, to make sure humanity has no knowledge of its past.

That way it can be substituted for the bullshit narrative they literally pull out of their assholes.

For a couple of centuries, Christ's teachings spread, and became a genuine problem for the establishment, because people with such a clearly defined moral code cannot be enslaved.

Hence, this is where you get the term "Fake Ass Christians", because the overwhelming majority of all those who subscribe to officially sanctioned exoteric Christianity have bought the lie outlined in Romans 13, which was clearly inserted by Constantine himself, that our earthly authorities are sanctioned by God, and that you must be subservient to them.

The Vatican has been the homebase of a Satanic cult since its origins, it has always used a government entity to enforce it's dominion over humanity, and has always managed the global banking system. All of these systems were invented by the same malevolent priestcraft.

If you doubt that the Vatican was behind the relocation of the Nazis after World War II, just look up who's doing most of the Muslim resettlement in the United States these days. I'll save you the time. It's the Catholic charities.

The pope literally puts his proxy armies wherever they are needed to strike next, to maintain the Vatican's global domination over humanity. This has been going on for thousands of years.

Wherever and whenever possible, I operate outside of these three parasitical legs of the earths control matrix, and wherever possible, I throw a monkey wrench into their evil constructs whenever it is for me convenient to do so.

With such a meeting of minds yesterday, I've got a lot of new material, and a lot of new resources to work with.

It basically rekindled my belief that esoteric Christianity is essentially pure natural law, as it had been taught for many millennia before the Satanic books of lies known as the Torah/Bible/ Koran came into existence.

I estimate there were approximately 50 people who paid to be there, and most of them were extraordinarily knowledgeable on the topic. Before the beginning of his "official presentation", Mark just sat there for a couple of hours, and answered questions from the audience, and after his presentation finally wrapped up at 9 PM, he spent a couple of hours answering questions, and making clarifications.

Hey Abguy4,

there was a shit load of recovering Catholics in the room, and as a group, we came to the conclusion that we have been born into this Satanic cult of lies, with so many blatantly nonsensical precepts, to wake us up quickly. There's a lot of work to be done.

There's nothing more satisfying than being in a room full of kindred spirits.

It was a very good day.

The entire presentation was videotaped, and you can bet I will be posting it when it is available on YouTube.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Sun, Jun 25, 2017 - 2:12pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Found myself a new friend...

Yeah, had to get a picture.

All in all, I left the house at 6 AM, dealt with lots of traffic, monsoon rains, torn up roads, even broke a leafspring in the back of my car, had to tie my rear axle back in with a tie down I usually use to hold lumber on top, on the side of the Palisades Parkway in a torrential downpour, and still made it there on time.

Nothing stops me when I'm on a mission.

Left Philadelphia at 11, I made it back by 2 AM. Now I'm going to go out and eliminate the feeling that I have a mad man with a steering wheel in the trunk, turning my rear wheels in directions I didn't intend to go.

All in a days work.

PS,

I can't believe I figured out how to get this off my iPhone, and into this forum!

Sun, Jun 25, 2017 - 6:33pm
HappyNow
-
Canada

Mr. Fix I am glad you enjoyed

Mr. Fix I am glad you enjoyed that orgy of what's evil about Roman Catholicism. I'd hoped your field trip report would have a little more about what Authentic Christianity is rather than what it isn't. It's much easier to be a critic (esp. of RC church) than to put oneself out there with beliefs.

Did you mention to Mark about your own beliefs and mention specifically Sky Daddy, I'm sure he'd have interesting perspective to share.

I did go and listen to a few of his videos. Can't decide if he's just another huckster riding on the back of an easy target (that opinion has the lead right now based on his marketing) or authentically concerned about the subject.

Also, do you realize how many people who call themselves Christian have nothing to do and want nothing to do with Roman Catholicism? It's tiring that you throw Christian around and then talk mainly about the Pope.

Swing trade indexed ETFs. Long physical gold, silver, and 1 miner.
Sun, Jun 25, 2017 - 7:21pm (Reply to #13798)
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Dearest Mr. Happy

Hi!

Well, I didn't put it in exactly the words you were looking for, but authentic Christianity, and I am talking about the esoteric version that the Vatican and an ancient malevolent Priest craft has been trying to eradicate for thousands of years, is basically natural law/cosmic law/ universal law/gods law. It comes under a variety of names, but it's the natural law that I've been posting the background to for several years now. It's often confused with new age philosophy, but that's just another dead-end, a feel-good ideology that literally ignores the reality of the evil that is overrunning our civilization.

There are many distinct, and highly significant differences between biblical law and natural law, which can't be explained in the context of a post, but I've literally been spending the last few years exploring these enormous differences, and have been working tirelessly to apply them to my own life.

It's a work in progress.

Mark Passio does not identify with any particular religion, although he has studied all the major ones in depth, and many, many ancient extinct religions, and aboriginal religions such as shamanism.

He said that if he had to put a label on himself, he would be quite closely aligned with esoteric Christianity, which actually predates the biblical character of Jesus Christ, but unfortunately, there really isn't any such thing, because anyone who practiced it in the third or fourth century, were literally wiped off the face of the planet, along with all of their literature.

This body of knowledge is considered "occult", which literally means hidden from view, and is not evil.

As a matter of fact, the form of Christianity that is fed to the masses, the exoteric version, is evil and agenda driven.

Prior to Christ, the Hebrews were pretty dedicated to making sure that anyone that did not align with their teachings, were also slaughtered, or enslaved. Those that wish to maintain humanities enslavement, have done a fine job at convincing the masses that these operating principles on which a conscious and intelligent universe is actually based, should be withheld, and only shared amongst the few elites, creating a massive power differential.

Knowledge really is power. A huge amount of it has been withheld from humanity intentionally.

As far as sky daddy is concerned,

It wasn't a part of the formal presentation, but I did ask him his opinion on Yahweh, and how you could reconcile a malevolent and genocidal maniac as Yahweh, and then his alleged son being peaceful and all loving, as one and the same.

I proposed my theory that such a believe system is nothing but a recipe for cognitive dissonance, destroying a human beings capacity for critical thinking. He thought I nailed it.

Natural law isn't just a set of rules, it's a fairly in-depth study as to how human beings actually learn, and how certain beliefs affect the brain, and its capacity to function.

It differs in many aspects from the western version of psychology taught in academia, because these are also very basic truths that the ruling class do not want made public. Of course, Western psychology is just an excuse to prescribe pharmaceuticals for whatever ails you.

There is most certainly a different approach. It's thoroughly covered in Marks natural law seminar.

He said that Yahweh was an Annuaki, and thinks that Zachariah Stitchen's work with the ancient Samarian texts, was fairly accurate.

That story crosses all cultures, across the entire planet, on every continent.

As far as bashing Catholicism, I didn't mean to Single that particular flavor of Christianity out, as being any worse than the others, the literally hundreds of Protestant denominations all work from the same book, which is the real culprit.

So even if you don't answer to the Vatican,

And think that the pope is just a malevolent, power-hungry piece of shit, if you're still reading from the Vatican transcripts, and think you have the "One and only true word of God", you've been horribly misinformed.

I've been posting Mark's work on this particular forum for several years now, along with the work of at least a dozen other researchers who have come to nearly exactly the same conclusions.

Sometimes minor details differ, such as some of the discussions I've had with Green Lantern, where we can nitpick the finer intricacies of the Golden rule, but conceptually, the "great deception" that prophecy tells us of, is something we have already been living with for many thousands of years.

I sincerely hope that this clarifies any questions you have, but for all practical purposes, you're going to have to do your own research.

I'm just pointing you in the direction that my own investigation has led me to.

If you've ever got some time on your hands,

And are genuinely curious as to what it is I'm talking about,

Start here:

Mark Passio - Natural Law Seminar - New Haven, CT - Part 1 of 3
Sun, Jun 25, 2017 - 8:01pm (Reply to #13794)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

randomness