26951 posts / 0 new
Last post
Tue, Jun 6, 2017 - 7:46am
Green Lantern

Happy Now and Dale.   Because

Happy Now and Dale. Because of you, consider me hands off Nana. I don't agree but if I chime in it will be 100% related to content and it will be well substantiated. If you can walk your talk, preach your gospel and LIVE IT. I have no problems!! Thank you for being impartial arbitors. You owe nothing to anybody but you might want to set that example in the Christian forums.

Tue, Jun 6, 2017 - 7:52am I Run Bartertown
Green Lantern

I Run Bartertown wrote:Any

I Run Bartertown wrote:

Any thoughts on all these threats to go to authorities?

Just wondering if it's the sort of thing you could have even a shred of respect for ... from an anarchists perspective.

Desperate man looking for one hat tip. I knew you'd go there. Fix admits society, YOU, isn't ready to go there. You forgot?

And of course, the last fucktard that went after fix in the same manner. Fix turned to the authorities for information. ME.

I notice that your participation has gone parabolic. Direct correlation with being called out.

And you sit here desperately trying to save your soul manufacturing lies infront of the whole forum. No worries. They all see it. Just not man or woman enough to call it out. But it will remain etched on the forum forever for quick reference.

YOU"RE ALL GUILTY OF FAKE NEWS. I"M TELLING CERNOVICH TO COME AFTER YOU. THE LIBERAL MEDIA LIVES IN DOTS

Tue, Jun 6, 2017 - 8:18am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Authority issues

I Run Bartertown,

I'm not exactly sure what you're referring to, but in general, I don't perceive anyone as "authority", but I'm more then willing to seek assistance from my peers. If you're referring to Craig, that's not authority, that's a ownership. He owns this website, and can do with it what he wishes.

Although I largely agree with Ruffian, in that interpersonal squabbling over differences in perception takes the focus off the real enemies, as we turn on each other,

there is also the reality that different members of this board speak entirely different languages, worship entirely different deities, if at all, and have different levels of mind controling indoctrination, often causing an extraordinarily warped perspective.

Green Lantern seems to have chosen to call them liars, because they post untruths.

I consider them to be intentionally ignorant at this point, because despite much conversation pointing out the fallacies that they believe to be true, they have doubled down on dumb, often rationalizing provably false beliefs.

Personally, I see this largely as an intentional result of their programming,

Personally, I don't choose to assign blame under these circumstances, it's just a fact of life.

Nana's solution of starting her own DOTS forum over, seems to be an equitable solution, I consider it a spin off of The Thread of Faith.

It's just another one of many forums of which I have no interest in participating in.

This particular thread, has evolved into something that is so far out of the mainstream, that there are very few who can even comprehend the subject matter. Those that try come off as idiots to those who have actually gone to the trouble to research the topics.

Generally speaking, if someone has repeatedly proven themselves to be, so inept I really don't even bother reading their posts.

Green Lantern seems to be concerned about things that don't concern me, for example, hat tips and lurkers.

They're just the nature of a public forum, and I don't give them any thought at all.

A couple years ago, a bunch of people left this forum, due to their own personal dissatisfaction with the direction it had taken.

That is their right.

I've continued to participate, because I have found it personally satisfying, and highly beneficial.

It's not for everyone.

Fuck authority figures, they don't have any real relevance here. I view it entirely as peer-to-peer conversation, with anybody who wishes to, being able to participate.

Challenging inaccuracies is a huge part of this particular forum, and most people should know that by now.

Due to time constraints, and admittedly, a lack of interest, I haven't followed every post in the last few days.

I figure it all work out fine in the end, as those who spout bullshit will be called on it, and those with a resentment will move elsewhere.

Same as it ever was.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Tue, Jun 6, 2017 - 8:32am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Green Lantern,

As someone well schooled in hermetic philosophy, I'm curious if you've ever heard of Franz Bardon.

I am eight hours into a 9 1/2 hour audiobook, and so far, I'm enjoying the heck out of it.

It's full of lessons to be learned and practiced, something that will certainly take months, if not years.

https://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W78TWrfWXSk&t=29625s

I only stumbled across him last night, and I was wondering if you've ever heard of him.

Tue, Jun 6, 2017 - 12:17pm
CaptK

How some "others" see US

From: https://www.businessinsider.com/17-cultural-clashes-this-european-had-in-america-2017-6

"I'm Irish and I spent a year traveling the US — here are the 17 things that surprised me about day to day life

Warning: If you are angered easily, don't read this post. Although plenty of (American) commenters agree with me, I'm also getting a flood of angry comments and hatemail, but this is my (as always) frank and honest non-watered-down opinion, take it or leave it!

Read on to the conclusion to see my positive thoughts about Americans before you conclude that this is Anti-American propaganda."

Tue, Jun 6, 2017 - 1:43pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Tue, Jun 6, 2017 - 1:52pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Tue, Jun 6, 2017 - 3:46pm Anonymous
CaptK

Ruffian.

I thought it was great fun as well. Isn't GL of Irish descent? I believe his surname used to be O'Lantern, that clan from the province of Munster.

Tue, Jun 6, 2017 - 5:44pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Listen closely

Start at 27 minutes in:

Video unavailable
Tue, Jun 6, 2017 - 7:43pm Mr. Fix
Green Lantern

Mr. Fix wrote:Green Lantern

Mr. Fix wrote:

Green Lantern seems to be concerned about things that don't concern me, for example, hat tips and lurkers.

I am not concerned with hat tips and lurkers.

Words are symbols for idea's.

I am concerned with idea's, psychology, behavior, concepts. They are indicators of mass psychology and individual psychology just like a political vote.

So if somebody were to come here and give speeches on authority and then the very next day head to the polls and cast a vote for authority. They are acting and speaking out of a split consciousness. They have not resolved within themselves the difference between an idea as a philosophy and living it as truth.

To quote any holy scripture and then act against it's principles represents the difference between an ideal and being able to put it into use.

So to talk about justice, truth and disgust at the deceit of politician but to carry out the same virtues in your own psyche that's an indication of where we are. A hat tip is nothing more than a flick of the finger. The psychology behind how they use it is what I refer to. And it speaks to the idea that we put into power that reflects our collective consciousness.

It also tells me to stay the fuck away from people that can't reconcile idea's and behavior.

We will talk about evil son of a bitches but the real truth is that the potential of evil lurks in EVERY person. I've helped people get in touch with theirs.

I'll check out the video.

Tue, Jun 6, 2017 - 7:59pm CaptK
Green Lantern

CaptK wrote: I thought it was

CaptK wrote:

I thought it was great fun as well. Isn't GL of Irish descent? I believe his surname used to be O'Lantern, that clan from the province of Munster.

Easy, non-offensive question. Why would you ask somebody who never met me about my ethnic descent?

Only three people on this forum have access to my last name. One being Turd who has sent me mail on numerous occasions.

The other two I trust wouldn't betray my privacy. As I wouldn't theirs.

I'm not Irish. Lan-tern is latin and greek etymology.

Tue, Jun 6, 2017 - 8:05pm
Green Lantern

"I am not a woman, so I do

"I am not a woman, so I do not have bad days." - Putin

Vladimir Putin Tells Oliver Stone: 'I Am Not A Woman, So I Don’t Have Bad Days'

Russian President Vladimir Putin told acclaimed director Oliver Stone he never has bad days because he isn't a woman.

"I am not a woman, so I don’t have bad days," Putin told Stone as he was giving him a tour of the Kremlin, Bloomberg reports. "I am not trying to insult anyone. That’s just the nature of things. There are certain natural cycles."

https://time.com/4808298/vladimir-putin-oliver-stone-interview/

Tue, Jun 6, 2017 - 8:20pm
HappyNow
-
Canada

Crap.  Msm getting everyone

Crap. Msm getting everyone ready for the end of net neutrality. Blaming terrorism.

Swing trade indexed ETFs. Long physical gold, silver, and 1 miner.
Tue, Jun 6, 2017 - 8:21pm
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

easily the best J P Farrell that I've heard to date

O shit. I mistakenly posted this over on the xristian dots forum. Curses on you Fix. Now there'll be hell to pay.

''OK,OK, Thanks, that's easily the best J P Farrell that I've heard to date, and excellent subject matter too. Can't help but think that it tags-onto my post above about the Gov propaganda - which has skewed our education and therefore our thinking from the cradle. Joe is pointing out here how the entirety of our recorded History and therefore every major event, has been maliciously skewed by Yah-weh. There is no evidence otherwise. Don't bother arguing that with me, argue with a theologian like Farrell. Let me know how that works out for ya. From my perspective I'm a little disappointed that he does not delve any further into the actual non-physical nature of this psychopathic demonic beast known as Yah-weh. For those of you who might somehow not be aware, I am of the belief that he is and was non other than the chief Archon. All of Joey's arguments only reinforce my opinion. I would be amazed if Joe hasn't delved any further into that area. Let me go find a list of his books. I'll report back if I find something along those lines.''

Tue, Jun 6, 2017 - 8:26pm
stackaloha
-
paia, HI

It's been a long time

this neighborhood has definitely gone downhill. I've been busy traveling and working. Hello to IRB, BigNasty, ATA, Fix and Ruffian! I hope you peeps are doing well. Along with everyone else, excluding one individual who has proven what an A-hole he is. I won't specify whom that might be at this time. I really doubt there is any need. People will know who I'm referring to automatically...

funny how that works.

The Right Honorable Lord Stack Esq. Ruler Of All Realms, Protector Of His Subjects, Defender Of The Faith and Supreme Imperial Regent.
Tue, Jun 6, 2017 - 8:30pm
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

NO, Farrell hasn't specifically authored a book on Yah-weh /arch

So, NO, Farrell hasn't specifically authored a book on Yah-weh /archons/reptoids, BUT he is selling this book from his website; I'll take that as a verification that he is aware and agrees........................................

Alien World Order: The Reptilian Plan to Divide and Conquer the Human Race Paperback – February 25, 2017

“Len Kasten has his hand on the pulse of historical truth regarding the most denied reality on planet Earth today.” (Carrie L’Esperance, author of Soul Breathing: Spiritual Light and the Art of Self-Mastery)

“In Alien World Order, Len Kasten provides a coherent account of the history and imperialistic activities of Reptilian extraterrestrials on Earth and the Milky Way galaxy over millennia, using the work of Robert Morning Sky, Stuart Swerdlow, Alex Collier, and other primary sources. The scope of Reptilian influence over human elites and society is breathtaking and provides an explanation for many of the historical ills afflicting humanity. Kasten peels back the layers of secrecy even further to reveal the dire situation we collectively face today--where our political leaders are vassals for imperialistic Reptilian aliens--and the need for an informed citizenry to take back their sovereign destiny.” (Michael E. Salla, Ph.D., author)

“Veteran UFO researcher Len Kasten has built a terrifying scenario of his findings about the aliens’ historical background and their future intent to control Earth. Along with different alien types, Kasten’s book focuses on the often reported reptilian-like beings and their nefarious plans. This book should be read by all those concerned with putting the pieces of the alien puzzle together.” (David M. Jacobs, Ph.D., American historian and author)

“Len Kasten’s Alien World Order makes a compelling, well-documented case for the historical and ongoing competition between the Reptilian Draco Empire, with its program of hate, and the Galactic Federation, with its program of love. I urge you to read this book; the more of us who do, the more likely we’ll prevail against the Dracos and, with help from the Galactics, lift Earth to a planet of peace, cooperation, and encouragement for all.” (Sasha (Alex) Lessin, Ph.D., author of Anunnaki: Gods No More)

“Len Kasten has courageously pieced together a lost history that goes far beyond our current understanding of who we are and where we come from. He has mapped out a new cosmology that takes us back to the stars, revealing the hidden stories of our galactic history, which include the cast, characters, and politics involved. The information within these pages allows us to take a giant leap forward to a deeper knowing that has always been encoded within our DNA. This hidden history has been patiently waiting to be revealed when we are ready to face the deep spiritual and psychological questions that arise from this knowing. Are you ready?” (Jason Quitt, coauthor of Forbidden Knowledge)

“As always, Len Kasten writes in an articulate, thoughtful, and compelling manner. Alien World Order presents a profound and cohesive ‘look behind the scenes’ at the massive, sinister alien agenda that is interwoven with planet Earth’s long history. I highly recommend Len’s new book!” (Edward T. Martin, author of King of Travelers: Jesus’ Lost Years in India

Tue, Jun 6, 2017 - 8:43pm
Green Lantern

I've decided against one more

I've decided against one more looooong Winded rant. Instead, I'll have one of the greatest philosophers and musicians of all time speak on my behalf.

This is how he dealt with incompetence in his organization. It inspired Seinfeld so much he used his lines in his show.

Obscure Audio 1: Buddy Rich Cursing His Band
Tue, Jun 6, 2017 - 9:31pm abguy4
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Alien world order

Here's one for you,

And Joseph P Farrell hasn't figured it out yet.

I don't think the Annunaki or the reptilian's are necessarily aliens, but they had very good reason to say so.

I think they were survivors of a past, incredibly advanced civilization native to our planet.

Just like these days, they probably caused the gigantic cataclysm, and survived underground for enough generations, for everyone above to forget. Everyone thought they came from the sky, simply because they had the technology to fly.

If you wanted your home to be a secret from those whom you have enslaved, the answer is easy, don't tell them where you really came from. To carry the farce one better, spread a story about fire and brimstone, and eternal damnation.

Your home would be safe then, nobody is going to look for you there.

Some form of humanity has existed on this planet for many millions of years. We've been killed off multiple times.

If you think that science, and religion suppresses information, you should check out archaeology!

That's where they really bury the evidence.

Tue, Jun 6, 2017 - 9:34pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

What Donald Trump is really up to

I read a lot of shit, but I think this one comes the closest:

What has happened is this:

Just as men in dark suits and dark ties carrying briefcases explained to Trump that it was not Washington’s policy to normalize relations with Russia, they explained to him that it was not Washington’s policy to exit the Paris Accord. Trump said something like this: Look, you guys, you have already required me to abandon my peace initiative with Russia and my intent to pull out of Syria. Now you are forcing me off my “America First” pledge. If people realize that I am not really the president, who are you going to rule through? What about a compromise?

Here is the deal, as Trump made perfectly clear in his speech. He is temporarily pulling the US out of the Paris Accord while he immediately opens negotiations to rejoin the Paris Accord on terms less burdensome to Americans. In other words, the “pull out” is a face-saving gesture that will result in a small reduction in America’s share of the cost. We will have a “Trump victory” and no damage to the Paris Accord.

Merkel facing reelection needs a boost that will refocus German attention from the one million Muslim refugees, bringing crime, rape, and terrorism in their train, that Merkel brought into Germany. Her dramatic statement that Europe can no longer rely on America was a perfect way to refocus attention. I wouldn’t be surprised if Trump and Merkel got together and agreed on how they would play this.

Paul Craig Roberts seems to be calling it right,

You can read the rest of his article here: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-05/paul-craig-roberts-warns-washingtons-empire-not-unraveling

My analysis:

Just like Trumpcare was little more than Obamacare on steroids, designed to completely eviscerate the US healthcare system, the "renegotiated" Global warming fix will make the Paris Accord look like a sweet deal in comparison.

You know how California was trying to regulate cow farts?

When this is implemented, they will probably be allowed to shoot you if you pass gas.

They don't even need a reason now. Unless you call "breathing" a good reason to die.

Tue, Jun 6, 2017 - 9:48pm Green Lantern
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

IF ya want a good rant

IF ya want a good rant, ya gotta get a newyorker. Here's my fav guy, even if it is scripted;

Al Pacino Speech on Devil's Advocate