26875 posts / 0 new
Last post
Tue, Jun 6, 2017 - 9:48pm (Reply to #13438)
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

IF ya want a good rant

IF ya want a good rant, ya gotta get a newyorker. Here's my fav guy, even if it is scripted;

Al Pacino Speech on Devil's Advocate
Tue, Jun 6, 2017 - 10:14pm (Reply to #13436)
Green Lantern

stackaloha wrote: this

stackaloha wrote:

this neighborhood has definitely gone downhill. I've been busy traveling and working. Hello to IRB, BigNasty, ATA, Fix and Ruffian! I hope you peeps are doing well. Along with everyone else, excluding one individual who has proven what an A-hole he is. I won't specify whom that might be at this time. I really doubt there is any need. People will know who I'm referring to automatically...

funny how that works.

Wait, wait.... I just had a flashback. You're the three chord guitar player who drinks beer on the beach who maintains the security of our electrical grid guy??? I don't want to mistake anybody automatically.

The guy who had a hard time differentiating between a free market libertarian and a Soro's liberal/communist/anarchist who marches in the street and punches people in the face. I hate when that happens But I understand how a Trump supporter might confuse the two.

That kind of thinking is why the doctor had to double my dose of lithium.

But are you also the guy that wanted to bet me that Trump would build a wall and complete it on time and under budget??? If so, HI THERE!!! Good to see you too.

Wed, Jun 7, 2017 - 3:42am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

Life

Life is all about how we see it.

A person who constantly stirs shit has an attitude problem.

Feeling the love is the answer to most of life's woes.

Love can only be felt when all bitterness, bias and hatred is dropped.

'All you need is love"

John Lennon.

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb
Wed, Jun 7, 2017 - 5:23am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

Theresa says "Donald is the dude"

let's go do the hop, oh baby yea, if you wanna win you gotta shove it in, let's go do the hop

Donald is making waves with a new dance craze.

The snowflakes are getting real.

Go Donald

"We need to take on the ideology that unites and motivates the perpetrators of these attacks."

“We should do even more to restrict the freedom and the movements of terrorist suspects when we have enough evidence to know they present a threat, but not enough evidence to prosecute them in full in court."

"And if human rights laws get in the way of doing these things, we will change those laws to make sure we can do them."

Theresa May

Wed, Jun 7, 2017 - 6:12am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

whoops -dropped the mouse

Wed, Jun 7, 2017 - 9:50am (Reply to #13432)
CaptK

"CaptK wrote: I thought it

"CaptK wrote:

I thought it was great fun as well. Isn't GL of Irish descent? I believe his surname used to be O'Lantern, that clan from the province of Munster.

Easy, non-offensive question. Why would you ask somebody who never met me about my ethnic descent?

Only three people on this forum have access to my last name. One being Turd who has sent me mail on numerous occasions.

The other two I trust wouldn't betray my privacy. As I wouldn't theirs.

I'm not Irish. Lan-tern is latin and greek etymology."

Green Lantern you have that fighting spirit and by the color of your garb I thought you were celebrating St. Patrick’s Day in perpetuity. You’re not Irish, my mistake. Lan-tern is latin and greek etymology. Interesting.

There is a myth that the name Kangaroo (notice the spelling, it is not Kangroo) derives from the reply that Aboriginal Australians gave meaning “I don’t understand” when the British asked for the name of the animal. As the story goes, the British mistook that reply for the name of the animal, and it stuck. It’s a good story that is often repeated, but it is not true. But it is true that when I speak I do often get the reply: “I don’t understand”.

Be well GL.

Wed, Jun 7, 2017 - 11:14am
stackaloha
-
paia, HI

Lmao GL

Thank you for that! Exactly what I was expecting and was waiting for: a childish rant full of lies! You never cease to disappoint! Although I do confess that I have been known to drink beer on the beach with my guitar from time to time. You sound jealous about that.

You should try getting out more.

Or... you could go back to stalking Nana on her new forum, trying to ruin her day. It's your choice of course. Please explain to me the moral superiority and natural law implications behind living a life on the internet where you try to ruin people's day after they have made such an effort to already get away from you (because you're a d-bag)? I must warn you though, I only read the first paragraph(ish) of what you post unless I find it humorous. Which is rare

cheers everyone!

The Right Honorable Lord Stack Esq. Ruler Of All Realms, Protector Of His Subjects, Defender Of The Faith and Supreme Imperial Regent.
Wed, Jun 7, 2017 - 2:11pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Wed, Jun 7, 2017 - 2:13pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Wed, Jun 7, 2017 - 2:17pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Wed, Jun 7, 2017 - 2:48pm (Reply to #13440)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Wed, Jun 7, 2017 - 2:49pm
stackaloha
-
paia, HI

Howdy Ruff!

oh I've been here and there. Last fall in Michigan then I was out at Lake Tahoe from Christmas until late March. Shit ton of snow! Did some skiing and boarding. Then I worked a couple jobs on California coastline and then Washington State. Going to take some time off now. I'm sorting out my taxes a bit late. Then I'll be doing some fishing, some backpacking, some playing the guitar on the beach with a beer while the sun sets. ;-) good stuff.

what about you? You still working hard and being feisty? I hope so

The Right Honorable Lord Stack Esq. Ruler Of All Realms, Protector Of His Subjects, Defender Of The Faith and Supreme Imperial Regent.
Wed, Jun 7, 2017 - 3:14pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

All laws are local?

Ruffian,

The point of that post, wasn't to elect local officials who will only enslave us a little less than that the other guys,

It was too literally break the law, stop kowtowing to these fuckheads, and conduct business with your neighbors as you see fit.

Did you miss the part where they take away our basic human rights, and then sell them back to us as privileges?

That's not freedom, it's enslavement, and the entire system is based on it.

If you think voting the bums out of office is ever going to fix anything, you're just perpetuating the problem.

The issue is, these people have no fucking right to be telling us what to do in the first place.

The entire concept of an authority figure is Satanic in nature, created by Western religions to enslave us all.

It is the antithesis of equality.

Being a "good" person, means telling your local authority figures to fuck off.

Sure, there's no such thing as a good cop, and there's no such thing as a good politician, as their entire salary is stolen from the populace under threat of violence. We literally pay them to fuck us over. "The consent of the governed" is their license to steal.

Voting for them, only gives them your consent to the scam.

By the way, those terrorist attacks are false flags. The only terrorists are the governments, staging these events in order for the people to "demand" more government. They'll arm the shit out of the cops, impose new draconian laws, and eviscerate freedom where ever it still exists. It's what governments do.

This isn't a Muslim invasion, that's just the theatrics, employing a few useful idiots. It's a European Union power grab. If you believe the scam, all sovereignty will be lost.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Wed, Jun 7, 2017 - 3:16pm (Reply to #13453)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Wed, Jun 7, 2017 - 3:21pm
ancientmoney
-
Madison, WI

Mr. Fix, are you really...

Daniel Dee Snider? He wrote these lyrics for Twisted Sister...

Oh we're not gonna take it
No, we ain't gonna take it
Oh we're not gonna take it anymore

We've got the right to choose it
There ain't no way we'll lost it
This is our life, this is our song

We'll fight the powers that be just
Don't pick our destiny 'cause
You don't know us, you don't belong

Oh you're so condescending
Your gall is never ending
We don't want nothin', not a thing from you

Your life is trite and jaded
Boring and confiscated
If that's your best, your best won't do

Oh Oh

We're right (yeah)
We're free (yeah)
We'll fight (yeah)
You'll see (yeah)

No way

Oh Oh

We're right (yeah)
We're free (yeah)
We'll fight (yeah)
You'll see (yeah)

Just you try and make us
We're not gonna take it
Come on!

You're all worthless and weak
We're not gonna take it anymore

Now drop and give me twenty
We're not gonna take it
Oh pledge pin

Oh you and your uniform
We're not gonna take it anymore!

--------------------------------------------------------------

By the way, I agree with everything you said in the last post...

Wed, Jun 7, 2017 - 3:29pm (Reply to #13454)
Mr. Fix
-
NY

We keep losing when we play their game.

Ruffian,

Disagreeing with me is perfectly permissible, it's what keeps things interesting.

I have no doubt that there are still a few communities that actually get to pick their slave masters.

Unfortunately, I don't live in one of them.

Even if I did, I still wouldn't be consenting to be governed by a shithead.

It's the principle.

Ancientmoney:

I love it!

Wed, Jun 7, 2017 - 3:39pm (Reply to #13456)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Wed, Jun 7, 2017 - 3:51pm (Reply to #13457)
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Ruffian, you've pretty much proven my point.

You've outlined a perfect example of whereby freedoms have been taken away, putting you in a position where you have to "beg" your slave masters for permission to do what was Your right to do in the first place. How exactly is this representative?

Besides that, too many morons get to vote, people who think that government has a legitimate right to boss people around, people who are minding their own business, and aren't hurting anyone.

You're right, but this has taken more than just a few generations, it's been a process that has been unfolding for thousands of years now.

You really should take the hour, and listen to that Joseph P Farrell interview I posted last night.

He ties the agenda back to its source, and it's probably not what you think.

It's illegal to have fires where I live, so we all burn our shit on the weekends, when the town goons are off for the day.

I also own a business where burning is a necessary requirement to get rid of old building materials.

I can make one heckuva wicked bonfire.

PS,

I've never gone to Townhall to beg them for permission.

Everything I do for a living, requires a license, or a permit.

But in actuality, people around here know the scam, and are all too happy to assist me in breaking the law, as no permits ever get filed.

Now, are you getting the point?

Wed, Jun 7, 2017 - 3:55pm (Reply to #13453)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Wed, Jun 7, 2017 - 4:03pm (Reply to #13458)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

randomness