26950 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sat, Jun 3, 2017 - 6:02am
atarangi
Offline
-
christchurch
New Zealand
Joined: Sep 3, 2011
4253
22926

Donald is all good though

He may not appear to be the sharpest tool in the box, but he knows when he is being shafted.

Trump is the 'Yogi Berra' President "You better cut the pizza in four pieces because I'm not hungry enough to eat six"

He's got those global warming dreamers wishing they never tried L.S.D.

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb

Sat, Jun 3, 2017 - 6:39am
atarangi
Offline
-
christchurch
New Zealand
Joined: Sep 3, 2011
4253
22926

More Yogi Berra wisdom

Always go to other people's funerals, otherwise they won't come to yours.

If you don't know where you are going, you might wind up someplace else.

It was impossible to get a conversation going, everybody was talking too much.

We made too many wrong mistakes.

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true.

A lot of guys go, 'Hey, Yog, say a Yogi-ism.' I tell 'em, 'I don't know any.' They want me to make one up. I don't make 'em up. I don't even know when I say it. They're the truth. And it is the truth. I don't know.

I'm not going to buy my kids an encyclopedia. Let them walk to school like I did.

Nobody goes there anymore. It's too crowded.

There are some people who, if they don't already know, you can't tell 'em.

I never said most of the things I said.

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb

Sat, Jun 3, 2017 - 7:27am atarangi
Green Lantern
Offline
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8517
48985

ata wrote: i.e. those who are

ata wrote:

i.e. those who are so weak that they are happy to abandon truth in favour of comfort, are still an integral part of the system.

A dying system

Sat, Jun 3, 2017 - 7:43am
Green Lantern
Offline
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8517
48985

Ruffian/Dale, The burden is

Ruffian/Dale,

The burden is not mine alone to remedy what's going on here. Those who lie and provide ad hominen attacks have no desire to answer your questions, participate in any form of self reflection in public. I'm the only one. You address me because you know that I am willing and have shown besides my "psycho" rants that I go to great lenghts to ensure my point of views are well supported. Speaks to communication.

What are they going to say, that my participation in the lie is justified because you made me so angry???

So this ends up being a community issue. What sort of community do you want to be part of and what are you willing to do to make the community the place where you want to post. Do you want to post in a community where more than 80% of it's participants have fostered a lie for 3 years? Do you believe these individuals are capable of fulfilling the mission of the forum if they are unwilling to participate in self honesty.

Do you mind if I show up in TOF and occasionally throw in an ad homimen attack against a group of Christians? Would you speak up for follow Christians or would you sit on your hands and watch? Can a community survive if it's own community members will not speak to lies and attacks and only concern themselves with themselves.

Does not a community endorse uncivilized behavior when Alieneyes, Mag, Cliff come out of nowhere to throw around their anger, and everybody sits idlely, saying, well that's fine with me. They didnt address me.

The community has decided. And if I suddenly become mr. sweet cakes, and continue just providing my analysis to geopolitical and financial and spiritual issues and the moment I run up against their view points, do you think for a moment, the same anger that is inside of them will magically go away? No.. They probably don't even know how to fix it. But a community that speaks to that behavior provides them with just enough deterrent for it not to happen.

Essentially, the fix to this problem is EASY. But the forum has decided it doesn't want to. It wants to place the entire burden of this situation upon me. REnegotiate a better deal for me. Because I decline those terms. The ones yelling the loudest really are the least capable. They need to find a smart person to lead them or at least a person loving enough to help them.

Sat, Jun 3, 2017 - 8:14am
ag1969
Offline
Joined: May 10, 2012
5497
31589

Rhode Island Bans CHEMTRAILS In New Geo-engineering Act

A new Bill has been introduced by a Rhode Island state legislator which will put a complete ban on poisonous chemtrails being sprayed into the atmosphere. The new bill was introduced by Rep. Justin Price: “The Geoengineering Act of 2017” [H6011] in an attempt to regulate the intentional manipulation of the weather and environment." The new bill was introduced by Rep. Justin Price: “The Geoengineering Act of 2017” [H6011] in an attempt to regulate the intentional manipulation of the weather and environment. The bill is aimed to reduce the poisonous effects of chemtrails on the public. Below is the legislative intent of the new geoengineering bill as reported by Activist post.

Read more at: https://www.neonnettle.com/features/920-rhode-island-bans-chemtrails-in-new-geo-engineering-act
© Neon Nettle

Sat, Jun 3, 2017 - 1:17pm Green Lantern
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sat, Jun 3, 2017 - 2:54pm
Green Lantern
Offline
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8517
48985

Ladies and Gentleman, Nana

Ladies and Gentleman, Nana has opened a new forum with the same name. It was her way to come back.

Should we all migrate?

Sat, Jun 3, 2017 - 3:45pm
sengfarmer
Offline
Joined: Nov 3, 2011
478
2110

OK Ruff

This is how I see it. I got on GL's bad side by taking him to task for saying Jim Sinclair was running a Ponzi. He is the one that makes it a point that he always backs up his statements with facts so I just asked him to do that or retract his statement. Very simple.

He never has come up with any proof or a retraction. That was a very nasty thing to say about Sinclair. I hold Sinclair in high regard, I think he is trying to help the gold community.

Now GL takes a kick at me often in his posts. I think he is trying to run me off the board for exposing his hypocrisy, won't happen. He is right I will continue bringing that up till he posts an honest answer.

He says I am stupid and I can agree with that there are many things I know very little about. The thing I don't know how to address is this "lie" he is always going on about. What the hell is it?

Sat, Jun 3, 2017 - 4:26pm
JAG
Offline
Joined: Jun 12, 2016
38
85

Ladies and Gentlemen

The first thing that popped in my head with that header.

Saliva - Ladies and Gentlemen

I'll probably read both as I do all.

Ruffian,

I had to look up shitlord and dayum... I don't get out much.

St. Germain is the stage name of Ludovic Nuvarre. The style is Nu or Acid Jazz. In Sure Thing he sampled from John Lee Hookers Harry's Philosophy. It works for me!

On another note: We are all guests in somebody else's construct and should comport ourselves as guests.

Even though I don't participate much I really do enjoy the exchange of ideas and information. Thank you, again.

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better. Samuel Beckett
Sat, Jun 3, 2017 - 5:04pm sengfarmer
Green Lantern
Offline
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8517
48985

sengfarmer wrote: This is how

sengfarmer wrote:

This is how I see it. I got on GL's bad side by taking him to task for saying Jim Sinclair was running a Ponzi. He is the one that makes it a point that he always backs up his statements with facts so I just asked him to do that or retract his statement. Very simple.

He never has come up with any proof or a retraction. That was a very nasty thing to say about Sinclair. I hold Sinclair in high regard, I think he is trying to help the gold community.

Now GL takes a kick at me often in his posts. I think he is trying to run me off the board for exposing his hypocrisy, won't happen. He is right I will continue bringing that up till he posts an honest answer.

He says I am stupid and I can agree with that there are many things I know very little about. The thing I don't know how to address is this "lie" he is always going on about. What the hell is it?

Ruffian,

Are you willing to moderate this? You don't need to have any judgement on who is right or wrong? You simply ensure that I answer all questions put to me and the other party does the same. You ensure that is a fair debate that there are no false arguments, no ad hominem and that no party dodges questions put to the other. You have no role here in determining the material facts unless you decide to participate in the conversation, other than being the referee. You point out that a question has not been answered. Unless you are game, I will not entertain any conversation high level conversation has he has ducked all questions by all parties since he has emergeged from his lurker status.

Warning somebody tried to play Sengfarmers role and put out an arguement that was unjust and unjustified. I returned his questions with a 1/2 dozen material questions which he couldn't answer. All he did was lift statements from the property website without any familiarity with the stock issuance scheme and the metallurgy. If Sengfarmer is unwilling to defend his point or can't, there is not conversation, because I already responded twice to his repeated harrassment. So you decide Ruffian because Sengfarmer has shown that he can't answer questions and have his feet put to the fire but wants to do it to others.

Your call Ruffian. But you have to play fair too. I'll answer all questions. If a party is not willing to do the same, then they must accept the consequences.

Sat, Jun 3, 2017 - 5:08pm
Green Lantern
Offline
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8517
48985

He also must defend his

He also must defend his accusations with specificty that my behavior here is a result of narcissim and not a result of projecting his anger on me. We determine if I am a narcissicist or Sengfarmer and Vonburbenstein have

Narcissistic Accuser Syndrome.

Posted October 10th, 2015 @ 9:30am in #Trump

The word “narcissist” gets tossed around a lot, especially when Donald Trump is in the news. That word can mean at least three different things, depending on who is saying it. For example, calling someone a narcissist could mean…

1. I don’t know what big words mean, but I use them anyway. (That’s at least 30% of cases.)

Or…

2. The target of the accusation has “Narcissistic Personality Disorder” as defined by the Mayo Clinic to include these traits:

  • Inflated sense of importance
  • Deep need for admiration
  • Lack of empathy for others
  • Fragile self-esteem that’s vulnerable to the slightest criticism

Or…

3. The person doing the accusing has “Narcissistic Accuser Syndrome” as I define to have these characteristics:

  • Dislike of confident, successful people.
  • Hallucinating that you have the diagnostic skills of a trained psychiatrist.
  • Hallucinating the ability to determine a stranger’s level of empathy, and their need for admiration, based on limited evidence seen out of context.
  • Inability to distinguish between a smart operator with a strategy of aggressive response to critics versus a person with fragile self-esteem.
  • Inability to understand that labeling one individual with an inflated sense of importance and fragile self-esteem at the same time is harder to explain than you want it to be.
  • A deep desire to rationalize one’s own lack of success by imagining the only way that other people attain it is with the help of some sort of personality disorder.

Did I write this defensive-sounding post because I’m a narcissist? I hope so, because that’s what I strive to be.

I’m a big fan of being admired, assuming I did something worthy. I find the goodwill of others to be one of several sources of personal motivation, and a legitimate one. Am I allowed to make the world a better place and enjoy the fact that others appreciate the effort? That seems like a reasonable deal for everyone. If you do something good for the world, I promise to admire you, and I hope you enjoy the feeling. Maybe it will encourage you to do more good stuff.

I also work continuously to keep my sense of importance as high as possible, for health reasons, for happiness reasons, and for career reasons. That sort of attitude made me think I could become a famous cartoonist despite having no obvious artistic talent and no training whatsoever. I consider my self-inflated sense of importance an asset. It serves me well, often.

Sometimes strangers on the Internet accuse me of having a lack of empathy because I have the ability to compartmentalize like a robot. But the reality is that I can’t even watch sad movies without being emotionally disturbed. If you can watch movies that involve human or animal suffering, and enjoy the experience, I’m not sure that puts you at the top of the empathy list. But compartmentalizing is a good skill to have, and one that I practice.

I am often accused of being thin-skinned because I respond aggressively to critics. Regular readers know my strategy of aggressive response is intended to increase the perceived penalty for unreasonable criticisms.

Does it work?

Gawker, Jezebel, and HuffPo have not put me through the outragism grinder recently. Coincidence? Maybe. But I also think they don’t want me to keep labeling them “bottom-feeders” on a site with high SEO visibility.

If you think criticism bothers me deeply, keep in mind that my explicit business model for this blog involves embarrassing myself publicly and inviting criticism of everything I write. Every day. Good writing should be a little dangerous.

Does anyone want to be a narcissist with me? It’s awesome.

Sat, Jun 3, 2017 - 5:13pm Anonymous
Green Lantern
Offline
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8517
48985

Ruffian wrote: I never

Ruffian wrote:

I never once thought or suggested the burden was on you alone. Unless your logging in as 19 different people and fighting with yourself.

So you only think it is 19 people participating in the lies? I think the number is far greater.

Sat, Jun 3, 2017 - 6:04pm
sengfarmer
Offline
Joined: Nov 3, 2011
478
2110

GL

There you go again, running off on a tangent. Who gives a shit if your a narcissist or not? I certainly don't. It was just my opinion of you based on your posts on this board. I only have one issue with you, your posting that Sinclair was running a Ponzi. You made the statement, show your proof or retract. You said you always back up your statements with facts. That's all I want, the facts.

I am a simple farmer, I have no interest in debating you on anything because I and everybody on this board know that you will shred me. So I concede to your superiority in that field. You are a very intelligent person why can't you just answer honestly and be done with it? No you want to run me through a bunch of your hoops.

You don't have to drag Ruffian into this. Just answer my simple question and we can move on

Sat, Jun 3, 2017 - 6:34pm sengfarmer
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sat, Jun 3, 2017 - 6:47pm Green Lantern
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sat, Jun 3, 2017 - 6:52pm Green Lantern
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sat, Jun 3, 2017 - 7:24pm
SilveryBlue
Offline
-
Auckland
New Zealand
Joined: Mar 7, 2013
1652
5689

George webb on fire

DNC data dump 1hr 41 min. Worth watching

DNC Data Explosion
Sat, Jun 3, 2017 - 8:41pm
BIGNASTY
Offline
Joined: Dec 9, 2012
750
4153

SB.............................

Mr. Webb has been all over it, he gave a solid interview with John Wells on Wed. night.

Sat, Jun 3, 2017 - 9:34pm sengfarmer
Green Lantern
Offline
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8517
48985

sengfarmer wrote: There you

sengfarmer wrote:

There you go again, running off on a tangent. Who gives a shit if your a narcissist or not? I certainly don't. It was just my opinion of you based on your posts on this board. I only have one issue with you, your posting that Sinclair was running a Ponzi. You made the statement, show your proof or retract. You said you always back up your statements with facts. That's all I want, the facts.

I am a simple farmer, I have no interest in debating you on anything because I and everybody on this board know that you will shred me. So I concede to your superiority in that field. You are a very intelligent person why can't you just answer honestly and be done with it? No you want to run me through a bunch of your hoops.

You don't have to drag Ruffian into this. Just answer my simple question and we can move on

AGain with all due respect, fuck you.

you can post the "GL Said Jim Sinclair ran a ponzi scheme" until you are ready to be delivered into hell.

You can write everyday how I'm a narcissit and your a dumb farmer and never address the information I've already put out to you.

Let me tell you what happened her in a long winded way so you can pop another one of those old man veins in your head.

You, like many unsuscpecting gold bugs, found a hero. Found an authority. Somebody you can trust.

So when you say that Jim Sinclair did so much for the gold community, you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. You would have to make up a list because if you had one iota of common sense you woul dhave recognized by now that he is the emperor without any clothese.

His first TA guy, ran off because he pumped gold and didn't follow the charts. He called out other people too. You decide if it's right or wrong.

On March 11th, when all gold bugs got their assed kick in 2010. Jim Sinclair said that the gold banks, the financial system that runs the world had just collpased. He has since not only retracted it but removed all evidence of such a call. However, we are fortunate to have archives and Turd Ferguston who was here to lend witness. A

And even after that atrocious call, he hired one of the most inaccurate, individuals who has had almost zero accuracy in forecasting gold.

This is the kind of people that you throw your wife's hard earned money into.

In addition, his little road show which I attended ended up being a way for him to pump his stock and to tell lies about the silver market and how it functions and how the price has been so manipulated that nobody should be trading it. And one man stood up for an 1/2 hour asking him questions about it and he deflected for a 1/2 hour.

Jim Sinclair insisted that Eric Sprott could make you happy by taking out the shorts forever. And that was all that needed to be done for silver. And that the reason Eric didn't do it was because he was a nice guy. That's all he kept repeating for almost an entire afternoon. Why won't you guys with the resoures put a stop to the manipulation of silver? And all he said was because Sprott is a nice guy and the bankers are the most evil mother fuckers in the room.

Than he insisted he knew the secret of tracking gold's price and that one day we, his favorite people, that he loves, would share that secret. And you know what his big secret was? Fibonacci!!!! He can stick a one word vague answer up your ass.

You want to know what else?? He invisted everybody in that room to call him at home any time and any place. Because he has dedicated his life to us. He doesn't sleep, stays up nights working for us. And if you believe that sappy shit, you're a monkey on crack.

Now you take that answerhow the silver market is run and you send it to your favorite pm analyst. And if they don't flate out tell you who ever said that kind of shit is full of shit. Yet, you don't know better. Captain Kangroo who tried to spar with me on the particulars of the mine, who didn't know anything about the metalurgy, NEVER read the feasibility study and couldn't answer any questions that I had on the this property. EiTHER CAN YOU. YOu are not qualified to make any determination.

You did not reserch the stock strucutre and how these issued it. So even when I throw shit in your face, up your nose, you can't even smell it. I couldn't prove to you that there is a sun in the sky because you would just say it's your opinion. You're incapable of making a judgement and five minutes with a moderator would have shown that.

Unles somebody is willing to hold you down, force you to answer questions, you'll duck and deflect so not to show anybody here that when you bought that property you did so without not knowing what the fuck you were doing. The same as flyinkel. Who by the way sold it, while you're holding on to it until a collapse that you know nothing about because you are just repeating what you heard somebody else tell you. Probably sinclair. Well guess what. IT happened. Bitch. and now I own Harlem.

So now I recommend you go to your doctor. Get some high blood pressure medicine, a sediive for that anger condition and come up with something else to say because you don't tell me what to retract and what not to to suit you. You're not protecting sinclair. You're protecting your fair that you bought into a piece of crap.

Oh yeah, when you called me out you said that I was picking on Sinclairs property when all the minds took a hit. IRRELEVANT Like all your points. The price of your mine is PRICE. INvestor sentiment. It does not indicate the value of the mine just like the price of Tulips can't or not.

The best thing for you Sengfarmer, so not to hurt yourself. i say as little as possible. Curse at me a couple of times a day. Yell, retract, retract, retract, Asshole narcissist. But for godsake, keep your mouth shut for your own good. You look more sutpid everytime you put your hands on the keyboard.

Sat, Jun 3, 2017 - 9:40pm Anonymous
Green Lantern
Offline
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8517
48985

Ruffian wrote: I have to

Ruffian wrote:

I have to decline because many on here know that I know Jim and his family.

I have a strong bias against him cuz I know who he really is and where his info comes from. When I was living my (NOT) glamorous life in NY. He and his mom were often at the annual Whitney party at Saratoga springs. Although I haven't been there for the past few years. It was true up until 2014. Actually, it wouldn't matter cuz Marilou is quite advanced in age and no longer hosting it, I believe.

Anyhoo I've voiced my strong dislike for him several times on this board in the past. So I have to recuse myself for those reasons.

But thx for trusting me to mediate.

Edit: plus it's a Hockey night here.

You're smart Ruffian. YOu must be smart or that Indigo stuff is kicking in.

I don't agree with you on alot. And you sure as hell have some deeply entrenched bias's that work against you.

But you did the right thing by withdrawing, because you have a bias. And if you called him out twice in the past, the only thing I have to say is RETRACT IT!!! RETRACT IT NOW!!! HOW DARE YOU SAY BAD THINGS ABOUT A MAN that DID SO MUCH FOR THE GOLD COMMUNITY. YOU MUST BE AN ASSHOLE NARCISSIST>

You get it now?? The absolute density of the people who won't even engage in a discussion.

BRAVO RUFFIAN!!! BRAVO.

See SEngfarmer. Dumb to the core. Now start yelling.