26878 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sat, Jun 3, 2017 - 9:40pm (Reply to #13356)
Green Lantern

Ruffian wrote: I have to

Ruffian wrote:

I have to decline because many on here know that I know Jim and his family.

I have a strong bias against him cuz I know who he really is and where his info comes from. When I was living my (NOT) glamorous life in NY. He and his mom were often at the annual Whitney party at Saratoga springs. Although I haven't been there for the past few years. It was true up until 2014. Actually, it wouldn't matter cuz Marilou is quite advanced in age and no longer hosting it, I believe.

Anyhoo I've voiced my strong dislike for him several times on this board in the past. So I have to recuse myself for those reasons.

But thx for trusting me to mediate.

Edit: plus it's a Hockey night here.

You're smart Ruffian. YOu must be smart or that Indigo stuff is kicking in.

I don't agree with you on alot. And you sure as hell have some deeply entrenched bias's that work against you.

But you did the right thing by withdrawing, because you have a bias. And if you called him out twice in the past, the only thing I have to say is RETRACT IT!!! RETRACT IT NOW!!! HOW DARE YOU SAY BAD THINGS ABOUT A MAN that DID SO MUCH FOR THE GOLD COMMUNITY. YOU MUST BE AN ASSHOLE NARCISSIST>

You get it now?? The absolute density of the people who won't even engage in a discussion.

BRAVO RUFFIAN!!! BRAVO.

See SEngfarmer. Dumb to the core. Now start yelling.

Sat, Jun 3, 2017 - 9:56pm
Green Lantern

I have ten of these for the

I have ten of these for the anonymous hat tippers of you who hide behind the hat tipping system.

Let it be known throughout the kingdom that I am the first person on TFMetals to go after hat tippers for being liars and deviants.

BARTER, I bought you two. One for your hand and one for you foot.

Sat, Jun 3, 2017 - 11:31pm (Reply to #13362)
I Run Bartertown

GL, you poor troubled fellow

You read too much into the hat tip system. You think it's some sort of deep agreement. It's an old west theme here, urban cowboy. You see a hat tip is just an acknowledgement ... like a nod or a 'howdy ma'am'. So in that context, seeing someone, pretty much anyone, giving grief to nasty, hostile, ne'er-do-well dirtbag about town, earns a hat tip (casual acknowledgement of goodwill) on its own.

You also have some strange notions regarding truth and lies. This is a forum ... essentially a social creation, and while the topics often touch on larger truths, you miss the most fundamental truth. This is a social endeavor, and very few people like you. Mostly, I think, because you're an asshole. But you'd have to ask people individually to be sure. Demanding that people defend you (did I mention you're an asshole?) against others' accusations is unreasonable. In my case, and you do keep mentioning me as part of some lie, I said years ago that the notion of someone (even government) paying for what you do here was absurd. You even acknowledged at one point that I had done just that. That doesn't obligate me to proactively chime in every time the subject comes up, just to defend someone who is (did I mention?) an asshole that nobody likes.

And the hypocrisy of so much incessant bitching about lies when I've twice written thorough posts specifying your lies that you skipped right on by. One was about your mischaracterization of a post of mine about media, another was a post of yours chock full of historical lies about Islam and Europe that you used in an attempt to bolster an argument you were trying to make. Yet another involved a blatant misquoting ... black and white there, not even room for interpretation ... misquoting is lying.

This is actually more for the benefit of others here than you GL. I think they can look at what you did in Nana's new forum to understand that you are a hostile antagonist here who refuses to let anyone have a conversation that you take issue with .. even if they don't want you to be a part of it at all. Cry victim all you want. It's not ganging up on someone when 10 different people get attacked by the same asshole and decide to speak up. Hear that Ruffian? It's NOT bullying just because one asshole antagonizes a large number of people. That doesn't make the large number of people bullies just by virtue of there being more of them than assholes. And, tbh fam, your gross misjudgment regarding this makes you a bit suss.

Edit - and Dale .. yeah yeah, miss you too love you too and all that, but if you keep trying to let that post-modern NY weirdo into your skull about important emotional subjects, I'm going to come to your house and punch you. Probably two times, or maybe three.

Sun, Jun 4, 2017 - 12:20am (Reply to #13335)
BIGNASTY

Ruff..............................

Your weaponized Autism is appreciated and shit lording is a practiced skill.

Sun, Jun 4, 2017 - 3:39am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

the hat tip system

is a simple but deadly accurate measure of the Dot's collective.

While it is not perfection itself it gives a subjective base by which people can make informed uncensored judgemental decisions.

Turd is to be congratulated for the format of this site.

Turd is a great guy and I would like to thank him on behalf of everyone at Dots for his dedication and generosity.

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb
Sun, Jun 4, 2017 - 6:06am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

the new Dot's with a Christian flare?

Should be good. No more blasphemy from G.L.? or devil worship from Mr.Fix?

G.L. still keeps his old flares

Mr.Fix too but locked away in the closet

atarangi is the man!

Ruffian's flares are a scandal

But the winner is 3 pack flare leg panties

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb
Sun, Jun 4, 2017 - 7:02am
Green Lantern

Barter,That was touching!! A

Barter,

That was touching!! A fine attempt at honesty and authenticity. And you didn't even have to use a meme.

And to validate everybodies social endeavor to be with likeminded, concerned, truth telling citizens,

I've set a table for you. Atarangi, put on a tie and shirt

I came here to Tfmetalsreport because I collected these little gold coins and there was a rumor flying around this was an information based forum to discuss relevant geopolitical and financial information pertaining to these little gold coins. And so a man builds an infrastructure, and sets up a business model dedicated to that endeavor. And you've made it into a church picnic. How creative.

And you and your friends came here for drinking buddies? A social endeavor. You want to know a funny little secret....I concur and even months ago I wrote pretty much the same thing. You don't remember?? Were you lifting my stuff?

The difference is you have brought it down to that level. That's why Turd doesn't give a fuck about this part of the site.

There was alot of need to hold hands and sing kumbuya, and the need for depth analyst of what goes on in the word went out the window.

Were you informing me or just reminding me? People came here for a need to be around other like minded, non-professional, layman who kind of, sort of, actually just wanted to bitch about the injustices in the world. Or as AM succinctly put it, you came here for an addiction and anybody that paints a different picture of the world than your addiction paints it is a social outcast.

Maybe I open a vaping forum where we can all discuss what nicotine juice we all suck on? Yeah. Because when I read Turd or any of his guests post, or lurk in AM or Pailins corner. I see some serious ass grown up men talking about grown up things. Some with some very appealing thought provoking analysis and alot I'll leave on the table. Call me a dick, but that gives me an erection!! People who think!!
Maybe you forgot why it is that we social creatures actually came here. Yeah?

Maybe it was to troll others about their religion??? You would have been an absolute great spanish conquistaor handing out bibles to the those little native inkans. It's my fault that you stopped posting the entire bible. A completion of that would have guaranteed your place in the hall of fame of absolutel shitholes.

You see Nana ran out of here because of intellectual dishonesty, and none of you came to her rescue to lend intellectual support. Also, she probably is a sensitive person and doesn't do well in the face of her point of views taken to task. I didn't know I was supposed to toast a lie.

She, like you, has a 2 dimensional view of the world. The bad guys over there, and we the good guys. That's pretty much all you guys got to offer. Subtlety has no space in your life.

She and most of you couldn't get past the 2d view of the world with the bundies and the wedding lady and just about every other story. And that's how we got Donald Trump. Do anything to get rid of evil bitch and to hell with reason. For some reason there is this mass to hell with reason, go with what sounds good. Well, call me an asshole, call me a narcissist, call me what you want. The founders of this country thought that people who think like you were the assholes!!! Yeah. Me, George Washington, Thomas Jefferson and Hamilton in the same boat.

So this fellow over here, writes, courteous, well reasoned posts showing you how that her a 4dim version of these storeies, and shows you other factors that you guys have simply not trained your mind to see. And you bitch and moan.

And that's when AM usually comes in to explain these things to you and all these things mean to pull your strings (and mine) only for a bunch of you to yell, OHHHH BuLLSHIT. And not a fucking ounce of self reflection to even try to understand what he is saying.

Name call, lie and character assassinate. Not because any of it is true. And not ONE of you has the intellectual curiosity to investigate what those things are. Well for heaven's sake. I am not anti-social. I'm fucking psychotic when I see such intellectual depravity. I call it as I see it.

It's really hard to have a discussion with a mind that spends 1/2 his time at the memegenerator site making up really poor memes. At least make them good.

But why didn't you just tell me that y'all came here for a drink and a sermon!!!!

I came here because I wanted to hear what other smart people thought. Who would have thunk that it was going to be so hard to find them.

And so when I write something, and the only thing you guys can reply in return is a big fart (AM's words not mine. I did imagine your image when he wrote that), I'm simply not as refined as AM. I want to know what your dysfunction is and how far you will go to protect your lie. Hey, that's a social experiment. Can I come to your BBQ now?

Of course, I heard ya, and everybody else who comes in here to just yell ASSHOLE. At the top of their lungs while justifying none of it. Of course, I know that you've justified it in your head.

Maybe, maybe, the majorities reaction to me has the same justification of why they call Scott Adams a narcissist. Beacuse nobody here is adequately trained to justify that. That's why you took it down from a technical term to just a name.

So let me rephrase the justification for why others see me as an asshole.

Inability to distinguish between a smart operator with a strategy of aggressive response to critics versus a person with fragile self-esteem.

Inability to understand that labeling one individual with an inflated sense of importance and fragile self-esteem at the same time is harder to explain than you want it to be.

A deep desire to rationalize one’s own lack of success by imagining the only way that other people attain it is with the help of some sort of personality disorder.

So I'm an asshole. Sengfarmer and Vonburpenstein clearly dumb. By their own admission. . A man is clearly projecting himself into Jim Sinclairs world and probably doesn't have enough psychological wherewithall to know why he is so upset. And we just spent months listening to him bitch and moan, reject any of the evidence and just keep repeating the same bullshit, and I'm the asshole? Do you have any sort of sliding scale?

In my social endeavor, when people fart and burp at the table with no manners because they don't like the toast, the table doesn't raise a glass to toast them. It says inappropriate!! Yeah? Unless you guys have different social graces then us folks in the north. And when everybody is farting and burping when I'm trying to enjoy my meal. Sometimes the table clothe might get pulled out, because that's the only language they seem to understand.

Now as far as your version of history and we didn't get very far. I faxed your version to Richard Maybury who writes extensively on the history of Europe, USA and Islam. And has been more right in his life than you'll ever be in three lifetimes. And he ripped it up. And I'm sure that my retort to you was a brief, a very brief, reiteration of the information he writes. Of course, that 1000 year period of history is one of my favorites. His portfolio is doing quite well based on the 1000 year dynamic between the west and Islam. And the way, he has the game scored. The US has been fucking up for the last 250 years and that's why bombs are bursting all over the place. So when retards, go fucking with fucktards in foreign lands, the retards have to deal with the repercussions. You don't get to call your southern white superio.

Your lily white southern Christian version of history has been overruled. But we could do that dance again? Oh wait. Forget that.

As far as a misquote=a lie. Let's just call it rape and pillaging. Maybe it's 2nd degree murder. Posting fake articles flyinkel style=enjoys sodomy. Maybe you get to make up whatever the fuck you would like it to be. That was a fine piece of thinking Barter. Maybe you want to up the nicotine in your very berry nico juice and make some more shit up???

So Barter, let me summarize what you said. The are actions, Mags, Cliff's, Flyinkels, Alieneyes, Sengfarmers, Vonburpenstein's is justified because you feel antagonized, angry? Didn't I just say that was what you were going to say. Ha ha ha. Why did you waste your energy repeating what I said you were going to say?

You feel like a victim. So it's all fair!!! LIttle meanie GL made your social endeavor a bad day??? And you are going to insist to Ruffian that your behavior is not bullying because you say so.

Well, you go ahead and just redefine things anyway you want to hallucinate them. As far as your light threat against Dale (just a joke). I won't say nuttin' if somebody hog ties you and puts you in a time machine right before those terrorists hit london bridge. Your anti-social humor combined with the sophistry in your post=hogtied. I like your math. See how I just made that up.

Listen, you Cliff, Magpie, Sengfarmer and Vonburpenstein are on the same team. I just choose sides like in high school and I am putting you all on the same team. I don't want to be involved in your social endeavor.

And as far as Nana's new forum. We could just erase all the anti-Christian posts in this forum, all the alternative history posts, all the woo woo, fairies dancing on stars post, orientation of pyramids ot the moon and sun posts and keep all the Briebart stuff and Lebeuff posts and it will look about the same.

She didn't understand the first time I told her nicely. She DOES NOT get to decide what content people post in response. I am a member of DOTS and she wants to have two DOTS. I feel welcomed.

She is free to be a Christian. God bless her. I'll pray with her. But she does not get to "plant seeds" and "give sermons" on a secular forum with heathens present and pretend that her point of view is the only one, or that it is even represents the truth. She is not entitled to have her opinions held in high regard unless she earns it. Nana was never a very prolific thinker. She just liked to post alot of stuff. Kind of like the person on a cruise ship that makes sure you're having fun.

It is a public forum. And if all she wants to do is post newsheadlines, some of them propoganda already, and Big Nasty and you just want to post, wow , how great is that? That's the best headline ever. Than have a social endeavor of your life. Screw intellectual honesty. Screw analysis. It is her that trolls the intellectually awaken. Not the reverse. I won't troll her in the way you guys have trolled me. You can guarantee that. But if she can't take disagreement, she should go into knitting.

The original DOTS failed because of that intellectual dishonesty. And if Fix, myself and others hadn't introduced some real flair, it would have been a Christian circle jerk. We might need more of those wrist bands.

Sun, Jun 4, 2017 - 7:13am
Green Lantern

Oh Barter with your

Oh Barter with your acknowledgement that Flyinkel is a serial liar and that people only hat tipped him because they are angry (LIE), and you're one of the few that spoke out (so understated) and that people feel antagonized at my version of reality, can I recommend a book on how you can learn how to not feel antagonized and learn how to express your idea's so you don't resort to bullying?

Just wanted to let you know that you essentially acknowledge everything I said and say it in a short post. Because the research says, if it's written above an 8th grade reading level. It gets lost.

Watch how fast my narcissism and asshole behavior dissappears when you act like one of those civilized Southern planation owners. Wouldn't that be amazing if I became nice all of a sudden and all my psychological disorders disappeared because you learned how to have a fair debate and didn't run behind the bushes when peole can't speak to the subjects they speak to. Why do you do that?

Sun, Jun 4, 2017 - 7:18am
ag1969

My membership expired a couple of weeks ago...

...because my ATM card was switched out to a new chip card, and I have been so freaking busy, I have not had time to re-subscribe with my new trackable slave money. I am going to hold off. My last comment is over in the new DOTS for Christians only.

I just don't have time to read pages and pages of childish bullshit.

Peace out. I will continue to post relevant stuff in alternative health. I don't know if anyone noticed, but Bongo Jim started that forum after I had a very successful health forum on the old site. I just started posting there because it made no sense to have two alternative health forums. I suppose I could have gotten all possessive and made a second alternative health forum just so my name could be on it. So short sighted I was...

Someone please get to work and make a health forum, coin collecting forum, bitcoin forum, and a setup for the big trade forum; just for Christians. Hurry Hurry!

You see, I don't post much on Main St. I can post here as much as I want for free, but I paid my membership to support Turd in appreciation for his site. I can't support this site as long as he allows blatant segregation for Christians only. Oh hey, how about a butthurt snowflake Christians forum? Who is going to start it?

Sun, Jun 4, 2017 - 8:28am
I Run Bartertown

GL

" anybody that paints a different picture of the world than your addiction paints it is a social outcast. "

You're still overthinking it. Anyone who is an obnoxious asshole will be a social outcast. Don't you remember how people reacted to Rex, who agrees on much with the people who reacted poorly to him. But he, at least, has some redeeming qualities to act as a balance. You could develop that.

"You don't get to call your southern white superio.

Your lily white southern Christian version of history has been overruled."

Strange how often you make references like this, apropos to nothing being discussed. Is that the root of all this hostility and pushing into spaces and trying to take charge where people just wanted distance from you? Those gold coins you mentioned having, they aren't sewn into the hem of a garment, are they? .

" I want to know what your dysfunction is and how far you will go to protect your lie. "

Uhh, didn't you just acknowledge in that same post that I'd already disagreed with that? Yet now we're right back to me 'protecting a lie'. It's always circular nonsense with you. You really make this a pointless exercise. But I do like that you put your reasoning on Nana's forum out there for all to see. She didn't argue with you, she simply remade an old forum of hers that had gone bad. You were compelled to go there and make clear what she's entitled to under the rules and just what your rights were in pestering her. I'm not saying you can't GL. I'm not even asking why you would. Because I already know. But there seem to be a couple of otherwise decent people here unable to see what you are. I'm not too busy to try and help.

So the mockery of my mention of vaping, or others opening up about medical conditions ... you know you won't have much impact on me or them, so what are you after when you do that? Control. Intimidating would-be-posters that anything they share might get pounced on and mocked. Sending a message that if anyone dares disagree with you, you will mine their posts and get personal immediately. So if you had your way, I'd have 'known better' than to make a suggestion to a friend that I thought might help her. You do this sort of thing repeatedly and then pretend to be a concerned savior of the forum. It's not a disservice to me GL. I'm the one who WANTS people to realize that we're NOT all on the same team. And that our enemies are much closer than Iran or Best Korea. What could I ever ask for that would serve that purpose better than you do?

Sun, Jun 4, 2017 - 8:43am
JAG

Self Admitted Doom Porn Addict

Music for the terminally afflicted...

DJ Shadow - Six Days
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better. Samuel Beckett
Sun, Jun 4, 2017 - 9:42am
silver66

Richard Feynman Technique

This first video may be of interest to this forum

How to Learn Faster with the Feynman Technique (Example Included)

I have not watched the second but looks intesting

Video unavailable

Silver66

freedom is a state of mind

Silver66 Rage against the dying of the light

Sun, Jun 4, 2017 - 10:15am
silver66

A.I. interview

interesting comments by the interviewee.

Video unavailable

What sectors to focus on for a job in the future

Basic income for people displaced. I find this interesting as a number of Tech "titan" have been floating this idea. When put forward this idea in the comment section of an article that floats it, is screamed as being socialist or communist. I step back and think since the government prints the currency out of thin air, is it that an unreasonable? Governments know if you have lots of unemployed people and they happen to be young then there is real risk of societal upheaval basic income seems like a government solution to staying in power.

Here is the commencement speech the interviewer mentioned

Video unavailable

Silver66

Silver66 Rage against the dying of the light

Sun, Jun 4, 2017 - 1:28pm
sengfarmer

Poor ol GL

Rip off on another long winded rant. So I'm the angry one?????

So you got your ass handed to you by the market via Sinclair, not me, sorry. Get over it. The only one I see lying on this forum is you....and it's to yourself.

Just face it you have no social skills and try to get your way with long winded, nasty posts which accuse everyone of the very things that you do often on the board.

Projection that's the name of your game and in your case it is obvious and juvenile.

Peace, try to calm down. Breathe in breathe out, breathe in breathe out, see how much better you feel already.

Sun, Jun 4, 2017 - 1:29pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

So I stepped away from my computer for a day,

Holy shit! It's a brave new world after all!

I see Nana is back in the game, god bless her.

I had 50 posts to read on this forum, 40 on the other,

Quite frankly, I don't have the time.

A lot of dots get connected here, and I have found it to be quite a learning experience.

I don't sit around worrying about the sensibilities of others, nor do I give a shit if people disagree with me, and can articulate a reason why.

Calling me a devil worshiper, is not a reason why. I've often stated that I park the imaginary sky daddy right next to the imaginary boogie man in the imaginary hierarchy of good and evil.

Some people will never know where I'm coming from.

I enjoy exploring the world in which we live, and the fellow members here, have gone a long way towards showing me how things work.

That will continue.

In the past few years, I've developed a worldview based on intensive investigation, and I will continue to share the things I explore, and the conclusions that can be made as a result.

Here's a great example of what I was studying last night:

Video unavailable

Published on May 28, 2017

The majority of the content included here was compiled originally in a web film called "killuminati." The video was of degraded quality and has been improved as much as I was able to.

Very little can be learned from reading a daily news feed, and even less if it's not put in proper perspective.

For starters, if it's in the news, it's fake. Perspective changes after an accumulation of knowledge, correlating vastly different sources of information, and reaping the rewards inherent in exploring the tree of knowledge.

Some numbskulls call that devil worship. So be it.

The body of knowledge discussed on this forum over the past few years is unlike anything available anywhere else.

Ignorance is a human right, but not a particularly good idea.

The learning continues...

Have a nice day.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Sun, Jun 4, 2017 - 2:52pm (Reply to #13374)
Green Lantern

Sengfarmer, I think you smoke

Sengfarmer, I think you smoke smack!!! I took profit before the market tanked. And some of my properties have had profit since. You'll still hanging from a lamp post waiting for the second coming. .

I'd pay Ruffian for her intel on your owner. Denial is a bitch. Hope wife doesn't bitch smack you like Vonpurbenstein

Sun, Jun 4, 2017 - 2:58pm (Reply to #13375)
Green Lantern

Mr. Fix wrote:Calling me a

Mr. Fix wrote:

Calling me a devil worshiper, is not a reason why. I've often stated that I park the imaginary sky daddy right next to the imaginary boogie man in the imaginary hierarchy of good and evil.

Heretic!!!! Don't be so proud of your anti-religious stance and so bold. This is what they did to people who went against Christian teachings.

I have some polaroid photo's.

Christian flares apparantly.

Heretic being gorged.

Hint, this ain't Moses and the burning bush.

Sun, Jun 4, 2017 - 4:26pm (Reply to #13377)
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Just calling it like I see it.

Let's see now,

"In the name of God", how many ways have people been killed? How many people have been killed for a different point of view?

Why is it so important that everyone agree with the official narrative? Why would an establishment bother calling attention to itself through mass genocide, unless, they have something to hide, and thought they could kill all the witnesses?

Another good example:

Being called a "devil worshiper", by people who worship an imaginary megalomaniacal warlord, based on a narrative plagiarized directly from the Samarian texts, where the good guys, and the bad guys, have obviously been switched, based on any knowledge whatsoever of natural law. It's like being called stupid by someone whose brain-dead.

Fortunately, in the modern day, I only need to ignore Internet malcontents, since there is currently no penalty for discovering, speaking, and living with the truth.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Sun, Jun 4, 2017 - 5:41pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sun, Jun 4, 2017 - 5:59pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

randomness