26951 posts / 0 new
Last post
Wed, May 24, 2017 - 4:34pm ag1969
ancientmoney
-
Madison, WI

ag1969 re: FE device...

That kid better invent an "incognito costume" real soon.

Wed, May 24, 2017 - 6:48pm sengfarmer
-
Dublin
Ireland

@Sengfarmer:Some posts I

@Sengfarmer:

Some posts I made on the long term repetition:

I recall Strauss & Howe talk in terms of 80 years? Correct me if that's incorrect.

Anyway I would look to 72,74,76,81,84 year periods for very large things recurring.

The way so many can operate at the same time is somewhat like the repeated taps of a hammer, rather than it making one big blow. Or your alarm clock goes off, you press "snooze, it goes off, you press "snooze, it goes off, you get up. It wasn't the final one that woke you, it was the summation. But they were all similar. Look for similarity of character of formative events in society, war, etc, landmarks of the time, at the periods I mentioned. You'll find plenty, and can then look at what happened next.

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price http://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Wed, May 24, 2017 - 10:24pm
Green Lantern

How to have a debate on Trump

If I were a Trump supporter and I sat here day after day reading me and Fix take swipes at Donald Trump and I wanted to interject an argument that would cut us off or force to rethink our point of view. I'd post something like this:

In Lebanon, everyone I meet is thrilled abt @realDonaldTrump "stripping" the Saudis & asking me "why didn't he make a stop in Qatar"?

See what he did there? He flipped it. Saudi's got the short end of the stick and they don't know it.

Now Nassim is the high brow professor/author type, and highly respected Persuader that Zerohedge has suddenly become fond of after he was posted here in this forum, I'd becareful how I danced with him. I would not approach him with sophistry because he hates that shit and decapitates people for engaging in it. That's real world.

Of course, he is vague. That's the very nature of this type of dialogue, and he doesn't tell you who got what and who lost what. So I assume (could be wrong) he is referring to the value of the trade deal and the Saudi's shipping major slips of fiat paper back to the states why we send real goods to the Saudi's. (I just flipped it) I might also be inclined to mention the repercussions and violations of natural law that occurred but that's too existential and people automatically write that off. It's true and the most important part of the equation but people dismiss it as irrelevant. Even smart people. But that's how I'd flip him back and I would be smart enough never to introduce the idea, so you think you know everything because that would be conveying too much unrelated information that gives him the upper hand. HINT.

But at least we have a wholesome, vigorous debate on something you can sink your teeth into. He might have a comeback that I didn't anticipate and blow me out of the water. So before I attempt to it, I'd have to do my homework on everything that occured between the orb and the Pope. Which I haven't done, YET>

Thu, May 25, 2017 - 12:58am
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Thu, May 25, 2017 - 6:14am
SilveryBlue
-
Auckland
New Zealand

Run Debbie Run

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-24/caught-tape-wasserman-schultz-...

Ahahaha

Bitchez aint Bitchin anymore

Howzat!

and for a threefor. George is gettin it done

Thu, May 25, 2017 - 9:10am
sengfarmer

Thank you AM

Yes, 80 years.

They have the 4th turning starting in 2008 and ending around 2028 which in the big picture isn't that far off from the date you talked of as being in the 2050s for the end of the 600 year cycle.

Could it be that with the exponential progression of technology that the cycles could be shortened?

It appears that these cycles have ended in major wars and that is my main question. What could possibly happen to avert that outcome?

Thu, May 25, 2017 - 11:15am
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

I guess that's just me

this beats discussion of the prince's robes, IMHO, but I guess that's just me.

Anti Gravity & Zero Point Energy
Thu, May 25, 2017 - 11:23am abguy4
Mr. Fix
-
NY

abguy4...

I caught your comment to me on main street last night,

Thanks a lot for leaving me a $.01 window.

You're the only one who noticed what I did.

Good luck.

I would've happily shared half of another hat with you.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Thu, May 25, 2017 - 11:44am Green Lantern
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Why we debate anything at all...

Spirited debate is a big part of what we do here, but for it to work, the focus needs to be on the principles, not the personalities involved.

For a lot of folks, that's a heck of a lot easier said than done.

I've expressed a lot of opinions here that are so far out of mainstream thought, that it would be easy for the uninitiated to just simply write me off as bat shit crazy, and never give it another thought.

Many of the concepts discussed here are in such stark contradiction to what has been taught in church or school, that it is easy to identify opinions such as my own as blatantly false, occasionally hypocritical, and even blatantly heretical. And you would have more than enough literature to contradict any of my opinions. Just making sure opinions like mine never become mainstream, is the primary purpose for most literature as well as Abrahamic “Spiritual" texts.

Years ago, when I made such a blatantly blasphemous statement such as "the Bible is not the word of God”, I went to the trouble to describe that point of view with logic and reason.

Of course, if you believe I am just a whack job, with no particularly relevant point of view, I can be easily ignored. Most people who have engaged me in a discussion on the topic, have done so with a level of civility that is quite uncommon in most of Western society.

Personally, it's challenged me to do the research, to articulate an opinion, and to do it without personal attacks, because I am attacking a book, and a malevolent ideology, not someone who believes its the one and only truth.

Occasionally I have even pointed out disassociative thought processes such as cognitive dissonance whereby it becomes apparent that somebody is arguing multiple “truths" that can't possibly all be true, as they are diametrically opposed. Occasionally, but rarely, a person can actually acknowledge this, and learn. Far more typically, the focus of the discussion becomes centered on me, and my foibles, and not the principals on the table for discussion.

I don't take it personally, because I recognize that most people simply aren't capable of challenging their own beliefs.

Challenging beliefs is not a particularly comfortable process.

It's far, far easier to attack the source of such discomfort, then to look within, and figure out what is actually going on.

When a person is taught to believe contradicting truths, their capacity for critical thinking is shut down.

In such instances, they hit a wall, which is impervious to contradictory evidence.

That's just how the mind works.

One of the things I love about this particular forum, is the extraordinarily wide range of topics.

To be successful at connecting dots, requires a broad multi-disciplinary approach in a society that seems hellbent on compartmentalizing everything.

It doesn't seem to matter which area of expertise a person pursues, in virtually every area of academic pursuit for example, a person winds up getting shoehorned into a very myopic worldview, often using terminology that means different things to people in other areas of expertise, making a corroborative effort at combining disciplines for a specific purpose virtually impossible.

This is by design. It's the Tower of Babel playing out in our current day.

By breaking down the compartmentalization, the inconsistencies of a wide range of beliefs become apparent.

Right now, I'm considering the distinct probability that many of the items that are supposedly platforms of "Agenda 21" are probably just a smoke screen, since some of the stated goals would in fact be counterproductive do a divide and conquer strategy, and that in fact, the vast majority of the goals required to implement a planet wide slave race, and perpetual war and servitude, have already been accomplished, and much of what we have come to believe they are trying to do, is merely a distraction.

For example:

One world government.

Seriously, why bother? To maintain control over a human population, perpetual war, perpetual fear, and perpetual poverty, has already been achieved.

The entire notion of national boundaries, has always been used as an imaginary line of division amongst people, containing different cultures, and different ideologies, making it the perfect set up to pit one country against another.

From the viewpoint of those who wish to maintain perpetual war, unifying the planet under any one particular ruler, regardless of how totalitarian it is, would ultimately be self-defeating. As long as the entire planet is using the same bogus magic money system, so the ruling class can steal with impunity, National boundaries aren't particularly relevant.

Another example:

One world religion.

Why bother?

As long as you can have people killing each other in the name of “god”, pitting one imaginary deity against another, the current system serves the ruling class perfectly.

It's taken centuries to perfect a system of Jewish oligarchs, Christian slaves, and Muslim unpaid mercenaries to commit genocide at the behest of those pulling the strings.

As long as you have institutionalized guilt, fear, and shame, it doesn't matter which imaginary megalomaniacal sky daddy you get on your knees to pray to.

Unifying these religions would be completely counterproductive from the viewpoint of a malevolent oligarch.

In actuality, their stated goals have already been achieved.

Just as many patriotic Americans believe they live in a constitutional republic, which is a flat out lie, the fact that we live under the dictates of a corporation whose only purpose is to extract as much wealth as possible through any means possible, works a lot better when nobody knows what's going on.

Everything on this planet has been incorporated, with one corporate entity owning the next, and even the individual has been Incorporated as the property of another corporation.

Following the chain of ownership, you are owned by your government. Your government is owned by the central banks. The central banks are owned by the Rothschilds, who in turn, answer directly to the Vatican.

For nearly 1000 years, the Pope has already been in a position to extract the fruits of the labor of every single human being on this planet.

Why would he ever want to try to change that?

He wouldn’t.

He's far better off simply conducting business as usual, like bombing the shit out of any country with a central bank he doesn't own, completely disregarding the sovereignty of any particular nation, or individual, because to him, there's no such thing.

Sure, we could debate the intricacies of the Trump presidency, but simply viewing him as lower to middle management within a vastly broader picture, puts into context just how incredibly irrelevant he is.

It's very important, for human beings to have ”hope”, which seems to be regularly provided in abundance. We can ”hope" for disclosure, just as we can "hope" for the return of a Messiah, we can ”hope" for the collapse of the cabal, and we can ”hope” that Donald Trump isn't just another establishment puppet.

Of course, we can also acknowledge that it is just business as usual, and that nobody is coming to our rescue.

That leaves us with the inevitable option of focusing on the things that actually matter.

We still have the ability to make our own lives everything we want it to be, we can still build strong families, we can still tell “authority" figures to go fuck themselves, and we can still determine the course of our own lives.

We can still contribute to improving the lives of others, by doing what we can to help each other out.

Individual liberty truly is directly proportionate to individual morality. It's basic universal / natural law.

By comprehending the basic intricacies of this, it is still quite possible to free yourself, and live a happy life.

That is the ultimate goal of connecting your own dots.

I choose to stay on task.

Thu, May 25, 2017 - 12:34pm
Green Lantern

Ya know Fix really did tap

Ya know Fix really did tap into what Trump was up to over in the Abrahamic states if Farrells speculation holds water. And it's the most astute, analysis I've read. Really tired of all the hypnosis from the PResident and everybody else. Would be narcissistic of me to suggest a little more humility from everybody else that trolls those putting out thoughts on what's really going on?

If Farrell is anywhere close, there will be repercussions for Trumps actions.

NEWS AND VIEWS FROM THE NEFARIUM MAY 25 2017

Ruffian, your man Issa is mentioned.

Thu, May 25, 2017 - 1:08pm Mr. Fix
-
Dublin
Ireland

Bravo !!!!

Bravo !!!!

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price http://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Thu, May 25, 2017 - 3:30pm Green Lantern
Mr. Fix
-
NY

News and views analysis...

Farrell is getting close, particularly when his gut tells him that this is not going to be a "unifying" deal.

Elites don't unify anything.

The Jesuits invented the Muslim ideology, for the sole purpose of using them as a weapon of mass destruction.

Unfortunately, such a combination of beliefs have rendered them far too stupid to ever actually build a modern military.

This move comes directly from the Pope, an effort to arm the shit out of his proxy army, giving them access to the most technologically advanced means to kill people, break things, and terrorize the planet on an industrial scale.

Farrell's premise that the Muslims will simply use this technology to destroy each other within the middle east, appears just a bit shortsighted to me.

The demonically inspired long term plan of a third worldwide war to significantly depopulate the globe, has run into some serious stumbling blocks over the last couple of years.

Russia is too smart to engage in such folly. So is China. So is the military industrial complex of the United States.

Without any big players left to initiate a global conflict, a new one must be created. Even with unlimited funds, and unlimited airdrops of reinforcements and supplies, ISIS does not present a credible global threat. And just like the early Catholics who became widely recognized as good for absolutely nothing but genocide, and simply got some of them to change their name to Muslim, to keep the heat off the Pope, "radical Muslim" Ideology can no longer gain acceptance anywhere on the planet.

It's also become apparent to people who look at these things, that the biggest global terrorist organization is run out of Washington DC, and orchestrated by the Vatican.

Time for a new smokescreen.

Saudi Arabia has become absolutely useless in maintaining the petro dollar, particularly if it stays within its own borders. But they have clearly demonstrated a willingness to bomb the crap out of their neighbors, in order to advance the goals of the cabal. Such loyalty to the principles of doing whatever it takes to completely fuck up this planet, needs to be richly rewarded by those in charge.

Hence, giving them $350 billion worth of high tech weapons of mass destruction, and then giving them the capacity to build their own, accomplishes multiple cabal objectives.

It effectively replaces the military might of nations unwilling to fight, with ones that are,

This ensures generations of bloodshed and chaos,

rendering the United States military inconsequential in the cabals pursuit of global terrorism.

If there's anyone left on this planet with a combination of enough firepower, and sense of self-preservation, this deal needs to be stopped.

It's entirely plausible that Donald Trump may actually have invited a military coup with this deal.

Vladimir Putin may also have something to say about this.

Let's get over the notion that Donald Trump is a Nationalist right here, and right now.

He's just committed treason, for there is no reason whatsoever why we should be arming the crap out of proven enemies of humanity, and this all comes down to proving my basic premise that Donald Trump is just a puppet of the biggest Satanic pig on our planet, the pope.

Maybe Joseph P Farrell is just worried about losing subscriptions.

I'm not.

Thu, May 25, 2017 - 3:44pm
Green Lantern

Fix, That's some good

Fix, That's some good writing.

Farrells subscribers are some of the astute subscribers I've seen on any forum. Not currently a subscriber. They do not bow and kiss Joseph's rings. They are often responsible for the material and stories he puts out and often add content with their comments. If you read some of the comments on his forum in his public posts, they smell something even more foul then what Joseph is speculating on and it includes Melania, Jarred, and Ivanka. Farrell has a greater responsibility than you or I just posting a broader range of speculations. He can suspect something but he has to find the evidence.

Joseph hasn't sold out because look around, and look carefully. Did AM say that Armstrong's NK post was pushing an agenda?? I never liked social media especially Twitter. But I have a handful of guys who are quite bright that I was reading since the election but they all fell into this political duality of what's happening here against the left. Who is leaking what, the anarchists etc, etc, I'm not saying that's bad but they all have become polarized against the left, pushing them into the Trump camp and elminating them from objective analysis of Trump's policies. And it seems the samething has happened here. I don't see anybody besides yourself, and AM's recent commentary looking outside this internal war of obvious douche bags on the left, to let that go and see what the new world geopolitical narrative Trump is pushing. That's a circle jerk. So keep it coming.

Ruffian smells a fish or two, now doesn't she??

Thu, May 25, 2017 - 4:34pm Green Lantern
Mr. Fix
-
NY

GL,

I was really just being facetious when I said that Joseph Farrell was trying to maintain his subscribers, I have great respect for his research, and the brain trust that he has built on his website is truly extraordinary.

I've got The Giza Death Star bookmarked on my laptop, but I hadn't looked at the site in at least a few weeks.

As you know, I occasionally have disagreements with some of Joseph's conclusions, and I know he allows for such disagreements amongst his own subscribers. That makes his website first rate with me.

Thank you for posting that video, because before I watched it, I hadn't really considered a bigger picture then the obscene profits he provided for his military contractors. I quickly recognized that the implications are far more wide reaching.

Catch you later.

Thu, May 25, 2017 - 4:54pm
Green Lantern

Some of Joseph's interest

Some of Joseph's interest don't interest me and why should we agree with everything anybody says?? But he's a good thinker and researcher and often comes up with good insights on the geopolitical battlefield.

But I have to say Ron Paul and Maybury have been ON THE MARK!!

This is Maybury before the terrorist attack, before Trump's trip. Just a very small quote. Natural Law model. And he never forgets to point out how we caused these horror's such as the bombing at a pop concert.

Trump is turning out to be a genuine loose cannon, behaving ex- actly as predicted in the 1/17 EWR. I suggest you re- view that article.

Before we go further let me remind everyone that the country and the government are not the same thing. I love America and would not want to live any- where else. But the government is the country’s most dangerous enemy, and I think all the Founding Fathers would agree. That’s why they gave us a constitution designed to keep the government so small and weak that no matter who got control of it, he couldn’t do much damage.

It worked remarkably well, for a while.

would agree. That’s why they gave us a constitution designed to keep the government so small and weak that no matter who got control of it, he couldn’t do much damage.

It worked remarkably well, for a while.

Now, like all presidents since 1898 — and in direct contradiction to his campaign promises — Trump thinks it is the federal government’s job to roam the world poking sharp sticks at rattlesnakes.

The world is packed wall-to-wall with rattlesnakes. This fanatical practice of provoking them has a long pedigree. The 1915 sinking of the Lusitania, which killed 128 Americans and greased the skids for US en- try into World War I, was a retaliatory strike by an en- raged rattlesnake, Berlin. They hated Washington for supplying arms to the British.

The 1941 attack on Pearl Harbor, leading the US back into world war, was another retaliation by a rat- tlesnake, this time Tokyo. President Roosevelt cut off their oil supply. (See my Uncle Eric book about WWII. 800-509-5400.)

The 1964 Gulf of Tonkin incident near Vietnam was another, as was the1983 bombing of the Marine bar- racks in Lebanon, and the September 11, 2001 attack on the World Trade Center and Pentagon.

Pester a snake enough and it will strike.

So far, Trump has embraced the federal snake-pok- ing tradition by going after the governments of North Korea and Syria, and Houthis in Yemen. That’s a lot of shooting and saber rattling in such a short space of time. Unusual for a novice president.

The atrocities in Chaostan are awful, but sadly rou- tine for that very large and violent part of the world. The belief that Americans can do something about these groups who have hated and fought each other for centuries is crazy.

If the power junkies in Japan, Taiwan and South Ko- rea can’t get along with those in pipsqueak North Ko rea, then that should be their problem, not ours. Any one of the three has enough wealth and technical prow ess to buy an army, navy and air force far superior to those of backward North Korea. Why should US tax- payers be on the hook for their defenses? Why take sides with them? Why poke the snake?

The same in the Persian gulf. If the Arab power junkies on the west side can’t get along with the Persian (Iranian) power junkies on the east, then, again, that should be their problem, not ours. The oil sheiks certainly have enough money to purchase superior armed forces. Washington’s foreign policy model assumes that every war is like a Hollywood movie, a clash between clash between

good guys and bad guys, and America should take sides with the good guys, whoever our rulers think they are. But in Syria alone there are believed to be as many

as a thousand armed groups fighting each other.2 Trump has formed alliances with several of the larger ones.

I would not trust any of these US “allies” — or any others — to do so much as fetch me a pail of water, even if my knickers were on fire. All these people are ... well ... snakes.

The bottom line on Trump’s foreign policy is, it is go- ing where I was afraid it would. After becoming presi- dent, he immediately slid into the same snake-poking behavior we’ve seen since 1898, and this lunacy can- not be anything but good for our defense stocks.

Thu, May 25, 2017 - 5:47pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

There is still a wild card in this equation...

Somebody tipped off the Syrians before those 59 Tomahawk missiles were launched, and Vladimir Putin had a suspiciously subdued response, when if the attack had been real, it would have crossed any red line in the sand.

Now, we have to decide if the tip off was through military back channels, without Trumps knowledge,

Or if Trump was only pretending to to instigate a hot war with Russia.

I don't think the United States military is onboard with a genocidal war, even if the politicians are.

As far as the military contractors are concerned, they don't give a shit who fights what war, as long as it's big, and expensive.

That would appear to put the military contractors on exactly the same page as the Pope.

They just need a new base of operations, and Saudi Arabia seems to be fitting that description.

If Yahweh was real, he would be pleased with these developments. Perpetual war, perpetual terror, must be maintained at all times. It's a biblical thing.

Thu, May 25, 2017 - 6:36pm argentus maximus
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Thu, May 25, 2017 - 6:37pm Green Lantern
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Thu, May 25, 2017 - 6:45pm Anonymous
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Difference of opinion is why we have DOTS - Mr. Fix

Thu, May 25, 2017 - 11:17pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

New age and secret space program hijacked?

In this short piece Dark Journalist, explains that he is exposing a plot by the intelligence communities to infiltrate, and subvert both the new age movement, and those investigating UFOs, and the secret space program.

I know that the new age movement was hijacked a very long time ago, and the government has been controlling the UFO narrative since at least 1948.

So I am wondering what took him so long to notice.

There have been plenty of heavyweight researchers who have exposed many aspects of the secret space program, and I'm sure they need to reassert some control over the narrative. Personally I don't think disclosure is on the agenda, but it does serve their purpose to pretend. It does appear they are trying to mainstream Cory Goode.

The new age community has already been dumbed down to the point of idiocy.

To them, "disclosure", is analogous to the time-tested tradition of waiting for a "savior".

It would appear to me that there's a marketing campaign going on to try to rope more people into it.

That's just a casual observation on my part.

NEW AGE DEEP STATE: SECRET SPACE HARVEST - DARK JOURNALIST