26869 posts / 0 new
Last post
Tue, May 23, 2017 - 9:26pm (Reply to #13095)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Tue, May 23, 2017 - 10:59pm
Mr. Fix
Offline
-
NY
Joined: Jun 8, 2012
10801
64418

Good catch Ruffian

Back in the presidential campaign, Trump destroyed Jeb by declaring that when he won, we would find out the truth about 9/11. But instead of implicating papa Bush, he went with the propaganda of "The Saudis did it". Now he's arming the shit out of them, while pretending to fight terrorism.

It does appear that Trump is on a tour, meeting and appeasing the most malevolent entities on our planet.

He hardly has a picture taken without someone else in it who is clearly guilty of international war crimes.

He'll be rounding it out with the ultimate master of disaster, the Pope.

I would venture that the fact that he's still alive, he's either amongst kindred spirits, or has the best personal protection detail in history.

He'll be pretending to make all kinds of deals, but I think his agenda is clearly written for him.

And it has absolutely nothing to do with his campaign promises.

In such a target rich environment, with overwhelming evidence of treason all over the place, and not even one arrest of anyone who matters, it seems that the swamp draining is just a fantasy.

I think the cabal was fractured under Obama, and the military industrial complex wasn't playing along. At least they made it look that way. If Trump has the military backing him, he has the ability to go to each one of these mother fucking scumbags, with an ultimatum, that says something like "do exactly what I say, or die". It is a plausible possibility.

There has been an agenda change since the inauguration, it would appear that World War III has been taken off the table.

The rest could just be a whole bunch of face saving measures for the miscreants he's dealing with.

I don't think Trump is actually in any danger whatsoever, all that talk of impeachment is just a theatrical event.

One of the biggest problems, particularly, in ignoring what he says, (we've got a GL for that) and watching what he does, is that some of his agenda items remain quite top secret. It's very hard to figure out what he is actually doing. I'm assuming the press releases are bullshit.

So we watch.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Tue, May 23, 2017 - 11:07pm (Reply to #13100)
Green Lantern
Online
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8347
48381

Ruffian wrote:Time to start

Ruffian wrote:

Time to start trolling trump....., fuck this Russian bullshit

They are not going to join you!! But I will.

But first, how is it ever possible to give a decent analysis of what is really happening with Trump's meetings when we have to deal with believe systems like this??

AlienEyes wrote:

I think Trump is somewhat overwhelmed that politics in general are corrupt to a point that the stench is absolutely debilitating.

The stench is everywhere and the fact fucktards make such statements without taking the time to look into what's happening is why shit is collapsing. You all support this.....

Now Ruffian for the record, I do believe that the hands on the orb are King Salaman and the President of Egypt. I do not see Issa in the photo unless he is one of the faces surrounding the three of them. Does that change much?

There has been a complete black out, HERE, and everywhere on what exactly is going on in the middle east with Trump's visit. Saudi ARabia is in deep shit.

They are on the verge of a financial collapse.

https://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2015/12/29/the-total-collapse-of-saudi-arabia-is-inevitable/

and they have begun to forge alliances with Turkey has it tries to rebuild the Ottoman Empire.

The kingdom needs friends, and it needs friends fast and it gives Trump an upper hand in negotiating. All the humor, mockery and satire has pushed all decent analysis under the carpet. So when you say FUCK the Russia stuff. You're right. Just like when you are so fixed on the other enemies you fail to look at the said policies that are coming out of such meetings.

And let's not forget that ISIS was a break off from AL Queda which came right out of Saudi Wahhabism. Rothschild Zionists Royal Britishers»Royal wahabism became Al Qaeda became ISIS.

And then Trump embarks on an epic trip to the Middle East with Epic Machavellian Rhetoric to fight the forces against him here in this country and Fix echo's that, and a fucking troll attacks and ALL OF YOU SIT IDLE. And while everybody is singing the "OH MY" how horrible it is of what happened in England, not one loser in the vault talking about howt his came to be and our role in this horror?

So what we are seeing is political hypocrisy at it's peak. Even Hillary who took their money was more critical of the SAudi Regime than Trump is now. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

This what he said. Attacking Hillary.

Trump Challenges Hillary To Return Saudi Donations & Answer For Haiti

Trump lied in his speech in Saudi which was written by a NEOCON. They are shifting the blame to IRAN which had nothting to do with this shit and now we are arming brutal dictators. WHY??? WHY??? And shit ass american's like Alien Eye's and Sengfarmer troll well intentioned, thinking American's that call it out.

The enemy is right here. They should be taken out of the miseries and tried for treason. And they should pay me for the courtesy I provide of free analysis.

We'll talk about Zionist Netanyahu tomorrow.

Tue, May 23, 2017 - 11:11pm (Reply to #13095)
Mr. Fix
Offline
-
NY
Joined: Jun 8, 2012
10801
64418

Nick Elway

When you said: "There are NO closed systems."

The simplicity of your comment hit me like a brick.

You're right, and yet somehow, I hadn't looked at it exactly that way.

To even view anything as a closed system, is an epic distortion of reality. And yet, it happens.

I've got some thinking to do.

Thank you.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Tue, May 23, 2017 - 11:12pm
Green Lantern
Online
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8347
48381

AlienEye's has made it clear. He supports the house of Saud

And Sengfarmer and Flyinkel have their backs. They are LOSERS. And if you don't call them out as losers, you are loser. That's why I am here. To help them meet their destiny. Because losers always lose. Turd, you have unprecedent liars on your site.

Cliff, you out there???? WE know you don't leave your house. Come back. I want to talk to you. Mag you trolling?

Tue, May 23, 2017 - 11:44pm
Mr. Fix
Offline
-
NY
Joined: Jun 8, 2012
10801
64418

The shit show continues

Yeah, I didn't think I needed to comment on the latest "terrorist" operations, I view them all as government staged, to advance an agenda. And yeah, it's a neocon agenda, which is essentially Nazi / totalitarian.

So far, I see absolutely no indication of that changing anytime soon.

I suppose the best we can hope for, is that Trump actually plans on continuing wars of conquest overseas, and keeps it off our shores. That might just be wishful thinking on my part.

I'll have to admit, I'm still trying to find little tidbits of redemption for Trump, some tiny indication that he isn't a total satanic scumbag.

It's a reach.

How about this little feel good piece from Zero Hedge?

The Republic Has Fallen: The Deep State's Plot To Take Over America Has Succeeded

The coup d’etat has been successful. The Deep State - a.k.a. the police state, a.k.a. the military industrial complex - has taken over. The American system of representative government has been overthrown by a profit-driven, militaristic corporate state bent on total control and global domination through the imposition of martial law here at home and by fomenting wars abroad.

And just in case anyone is thinking of starting their own business...

American Small Business Owner Rages At Politicians: "Quit Your Job And Try The Real World"

"You all love to talk about how much you support small business; the reality is the opposite.. instead of creating incentives for people to start their own small business, you create nothing but hurdles..."

You better keep it off the books.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Wed, May 24, 2017 - 3:10am
sengfarmer
Offline
Joined: Nov 3, 2011
475
2107

GL

That's the problem here. Anybody that doesn't agree with your particular brand of bull shit is labeled something, this week it's a terrorist. In my opinion all your intellectual superiority isn't going to help you much when the dwellers in the lowest class of society explode in the coming collapse. For instance parts of Harlem and the Bronx.

When you come crawling out of that shithole, unfortunately, you are going to have to leave that air of superiority and hubris behind or you aren't going to get far.

Just because we speak of different topics and have different moral standards does not make me a terrorist mr. bigshot. You call me a liar because you use mirroring a lot. You also call me a troll, when it comes to calling out on your hypocrisy, you bet.

Yes I am just a dumb farmer, at least my type are still held in high regard out here in the real world. We work with our hands and make our livings with our hands and brains. Some of us do very, very well at it.

Wed, May 24, 2017 - 7:11am (Reply to #13107)
Green Lantern
Online
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8347
48381

sengfarmer wrote:That's the

sengfarmer wrote:

That's the problem here. Anybody that doesn't agree with your particular brand of bull shit is labeled something, this week it's a terrorist.

You are a total imbecile. You don't even an opinion on anything. You're not entitled to an opinion asshole. You're entitled to informed opinion, analysis, based on some model of the world. You're entitle to substantiate it. The last opinion you rendered on any subject was "Let's give him a chance" You glossed over the entire election analysis and the only time you've come out of your little hole is when I buzz you. Otherwise you have nothing to say, not a clue what's going on. You participate in ad hominem attacks, what little argument you do have is sophistry and you don't even fucking know what those words mean. Do you??? Do You?? You ignore any questions that are asked of you because you have no ability to answer them. Or you are just fucking rude.

Just because we speak of different topics and have different moral standards does not make me a terrorist mr. bigshot. You call me a liar because you use mirroring a lot. You also call me a troll, when it comes to calling out on your hypocrisy, you bet.

Your rants make no fucking sense. You grasp at straws. You have not put together a cohesive arguement or even statement together on any subject.

What moral standards? MOre than 85% of member in this forum have participated in a wholesale lie. You don't even know what the fuck I'm referring to? Do you?

Fix puts out a lucid commentary on Donald Trump, and the only thing that happens is a AlienEye's a known troll does his usually drive by shooting, and I tell him off for his uncivil behavior and you come out of your fucking hole and to defend uncivilized, behavior. You don't even have a basic sense of right and wrong. This is why we have a police state because the average human doesn't have a basic concept of right and wrong.

In my opinion all your intellectual superiority isn't going to help you much when the dwellers in the lowest class of society explode in the coming collapse. For instance parts of Harlem and the Bronx.

My intellecutal superiority (well said) is you nemisis. Too bad for you.

You don't know anything about New York. My guess is you've never even been out past the cheese factory on the corner. You couldn't afford an apartment in Harlen dipshit. Harlem is not the place you have in your imagination. Brownstones start at a cool million fucktard.

ON the other hand, I've driven through the state of Wisconsin numerous times. The home of the unintelligencia, a cultural wasteland and fine dining is the dairy Queen. I do not exaggerate. The blue laws on your books exceed even the morally depraved blue laws of the Nanny State. The difference is nobody bothers to talk about you.

When you come crawling out of that shithole, unfortunately, you are going to have to leave that air of superiority and hubris behind or you aren't going to get far.

How long did it take you to conceive this idea.

Just because we speak of different topics and have different moral standards does not make me a terrorist mr. bigshot. You call me a liar because you use mirroring a lot. You also call me a troll, when it comes to calling out on your hypocrisy, you bet.

You don't speak on any topics. You are passive aggressive participant. The only topic you pretend to be an expert on is ME. And you get low grades on that. You and the other liars here have a moral standard???? Bullshit. You waste good bandwidth writing vague nonsense. But it sounds good to you?

Yes I am just a dumb farmer, at least my type are still held in high regard out here in the real world. We work with our hands and make our livings with our hands and brains. Some of us do very, very well at it.

The real world? Vs what the fake world? You make that shit up. My guess is that you should drive over the University of Wisconsin and enter the senior program and learn some basic skills on rhertoric. Write a fucking term paper. Learn what it takes to defend and argument. Pediophiles work with their hands, that doesn't make you an outstanding citizen. What you do for a living is immaterial. Your integrity is not determined by your profession. You really don't have any sense of what takes to put a logically cohesive sentence together do you??? What level of education did you achieve in your life?

I am impressed that was the longest homily you've been able to piece together since your time on TFmetals. A for effort. F for content.

Now that Turd has allowed all conversation about individuals character, motivations under the principles of Libertarian thought. I am invoking my right under said conditions to rebuttle for the same length of time that this forum has been engaged in character assassination. I will prove that this forum is filled with uneducated idiots who have no skill. The evidence will be the absolute lack of skill in the rebuttles.

Wed, May 24, 2017 - 8:34am
sengfarmer
Offline
Joined: Nov 3, 2011
475
2107

GL

Start with yourself windbag. You always come out with a nasty diatribe whenever anybody questions you. You aren't nearly as smart as you think you are.

Around my neck of the woods being able to hold your breath and spew shit for the longest time doesn't equate to being top dog. Sorry.

I am very happy being one of 85% all though I haven't the foggiest notion of what lie you speak of. In many posts you have accused me of saying things that some one else said. I let it go because I don't want to destroy your fragile grasp of what you think is reality.

You do have a lot of interesting things to say and I appreciate that. I also appreciate the fact that in the environment you live in having a superiority complex is probably necessary to survive in the rarified air you breathe. Or then again maybe that's the problem....smog. It's destroyed your sense of civility.

Maybe if you wouldn't post such nasty childish bullshit we could get along. Your temper tantrums are very juvenile. Go ahead let me have it again, being from Wisconsin, in your opinion I'm too stupid to be on this board anyway.

Wed, May 24, 2017 - 9:03am
Green Lantern
Online
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8347
48381

Loser

Let's define:

A person who is frequently unsuccessful in life.

"hapless person, one who habitually fails to win"

If in the great metal run up, you failed to take profit. you're a loser. If you invested in any mines in Africa, and you are holding on for dear life with no idea about it's real value, you are a looser. If you can't state, or defend the reasons for holding an investment, you're a hapless looser.

If you have supported, participated, in any way in form, the lie which Flyinkel has fabricated including silence when you're more than inclined to call out the lies in the public domain..... You're a liar.

You support the lies of a government when you participate in a process unknowingly without an understanding of the repercussions of it's policy. If you don't know how western governments created the chaos coming our way than you're particiapted in a lie.

If you quote from the fake DSm IV to strengthen your argument. You're a liar who has been deceived. '

If you have failed to grasp the tools that Donald Trump used to get elected, the tools he is using on his daily twitter, have never studied this area of knowledge, have no intention to ever study this area of knowledge or seek expert advice by those who have, you are the effect of unseen causes and participating in a lie. You do not have a right under the 1st amendment to advance an expert opinion on advanced mathematics if you have not studied it. You are part of the uninformed public.

If you have participated in Flyinkel's lie or any of the other numerous attempts at lying or character assassination in hopes that I would leave this forum. You've lost!!! BIG LOSS. You miscalculated!!!

IF you take flyinkel at his word that he doesn't want me to leave. You're naive.

If you guys want to go back and forth with the name calling and THAT's all you want to do like AlienEye's and SengFarmer. DOT"S is DEAD!! GONE. The few of us giving any semblance of analysis on current events, and some of us are not trying very hard, are nothing more than caretakers.

If you endorsed the ad hominem attacks by Inkel, AlienEye's, magpie, or Cliff and I suspect that you were part of the great Lying machine, I will run my rhetorical fist in your face.

If you post, that I ignore everything that Green Lantern types and you respond to anything I write or just pretending, you are an imbecile.

If you show up suddenly and say, I've had Green Lantern on ingore for months but occaisionally take him off to get a laugh. You will be transfered to a maximum security prison.

Either act like an adult or I will participate at your level.

If you're unable to put together a coherent thought that follows some rules of good rhethoric, or any form of logic. Open a forum called for KIDS ONLY. OPINIONS WITHOUT SUBSTANCE.

Now, here's how it's going to work, if you detest me, have come up with 1/2 a dozen different differential diagnosis for my apparent grandiosity. YOU HAVE NO CHOICE!! As long as you come to read DOTS, you MUST ENDURE ME. If it pisses you off, there is medication for your lack of emotional control.

the community decided that these lies were of greater value than a wholesome, rigorous dialogue, than you are responsible for the destruction of DOTS>

If you ran into the bushes everytime things got sticky and sat out until things cooled off only to call somebody in the public domain a liar. You contributed to what you see here. The total absence of any intellectual rigor

If you think that any 1/2 way intelligent human should allow mischaracterization, and endure ad hominem attacks without defending themselves. You're an imbecile.

And if my rebuttals seem a bit vulgar, they are in response to the decadent, debaucheries behavior of fucktards like inkel, Alieneyes and Seng farmer. Too bad.

Since EVERYBODY, Ignored my invitation on how we move forward in light of continuous, unceasing ad hominem attacks which continue, yes forum terrorists, in a forum that's not moderated and people do not follow the rules, you've handed to me the right to respond in like manner. I determine the direction and tenor of the discussion. Most of you hide in the bushes, except for those that try to put up a desparate fight.

If at anytime, there is a tall, intelligent individual that would like to play the role of putting this forum back on track. I'd welcome your intervention. However, I doubt anybody is here is trained at such a task but I could be mistaken.

If your response to my post is just wild, vague comment, I pre-emptively reserve the right to say fuck you.

Wed, May 24, 2017 - 9:23am (Reply to #13109)
Green Lantern
Online
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8347
48381

sengfarmer wrote: Start with

sengfarmer wrote:

Start with yourself windbag.

You are referring to what???

You always come out with a nasty diatribe whenever anybody questions you.

You can't even characterize your comments correctly. Fix and I question each other all the time and call bullshit. But we substantiate our comments. You don't and by a process of inductive reasoning you can't.

Let me be clear and brief for your sake, until you and the rest call out the liars and the trolls like AlienEyes and Inkel, just like Atarangi, Fix, AG1969 and earlier (it's years now) Guerilla Capital, you are guilty by association. As long as you applaud ad hominen, and sophistry and use the same mode of argument, you're a troll.

I don't need your friendship. If you want to put away the axes. Tell the truth and call out the overt liars. If you won't, I will. If you want to question my opinions especially on your investments, respond to my substitive comments. That's how you will earn some respect. Until then endure!!

When the community decides to treat it's own better than the politicians treat you, it will flounder.

Wed, May 24, 2017 - 9:27am
Offline
-
Dublin
Ireland
Joined: Jan 20, 2013
3703
24623

Stepping in here where angels

Stepping in here where angels would fear to tread .....

Most people have absolutely no idea of how they are being played by the regime.

They say to self: "I don't trust the media" and "Look how looney the face of mainstream journalism has become." Self reassurances like that really work on self. (Similar to how success affirmations, prayer, etc work) And after indulging in the self reassurance, self becomes happy that self has not been fooled.

Here is one rub with that: being happier you have not been fooled does not mean you have not been fooled.

I will give one example, there are thousands and I come back at this a different way each time hoping some (including me) will figure out a few extra modes of remote control that have been sneaked inside the perimeter of our body.

The example:

During the election campaign, Trump would say things like "UFOs? (or gold, or whatever) That's very interesting. I think we should look into that after I am President"

In doing that he A did not blow off a minority view clique of voters B reeled them in because nobody else would give them the time of day. C Gave them hope and hope overrules logic which has consequences for power to reason - thus stepping clique member listeners out of the way of counter arguments to swing them back D He created a frame, or vision, of a future in the listeners' heads where he would be President (casting his win as past history) and minding their interests. Which would gradually grow into trust within the inner ego which is always searching for allies in the hostile world.

And the alt media and most of TFMR just ate it all up and asked for more.

Trump went from place to place, minority view to minority view and reeled all the little fish in. The identical commentary being used multiple times went completely unnoticed by the ones already caught because their critical thought process had been switched off. They didn't need to be critical any more because they trusted him and not HRC. The human beta fish would not want to leave their alpha's new shoal. That is one small example.

There are just as many (possible examples) for Clinton's campaign. "It doesn't matter" being a particularly good example because after hearing those words spoken by the alpha female the strange events under investigation actually began to not really matter to the rapt crowd disciples, male, female, other. It is quite fascinating to see how losing the election has not been sufficient to jar the dream of "followers" and bounce them into reality on this. It's a testament to how strong a good dream actually can be. Which is instructive to self when searching for infiltrated instructions.

@GL, Sengfarmer et al: Reading DOTS would take less time if the name calling were to come to an end. It takes more than enough time to read without all the added immaterial text being heaped on top. @TheFolksInvolved in personal stuff: Can you cease and desist to that reasonable extent. Pretty please.

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price https://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Wed, May 24, 2017 - 11:47am
sengfarmer
Offline
Joined: Nov 3, 2011
475
2107

GL

First of all I neither need nor want your respect. Secondly how far East do I have to travel to meet an acceptable level of society according to your parameters?

You said:

"ON the other hand, I've driven through the state of Wisconsin numerous times. The home of the unintelligencia, a cultural wasteland and fine dining is the dairy Queen. I do not exaggerate."

You have been pounding on me every since I made you retract your lie that Sinclair was running a "Ponzi". You had no proof, just your "nose stuck in the air opinion".

I agree with Argentus, this should stop. I am not going to waste much more energy on you, after all we need people like you to know what we out here in fly over country are up against.

I'm sure you will attack again you can't help yourself.

Wed, May 24, 2017 - 12:34pm
Mr. Fix
Offline
-
NY
Joined: Jun 8, 2012
10801
64418

Substance

Well, there's not much of it here today.

Better luck tomorrow.

Thanks AM.

Once everybody heard what they wanted to, their brains were turned off.

I wonder how long that will last?

Would anyone like to ponder why Pres. Trump's first trip abroad was to the capitals of all three Abrahamic religions?

That's what I would do if I was consolidating power, and making a deal with the devil to do it.

Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

He could've told them to fuck off with a phone call, so I'm assuming he's there to kiss their ass.

One world religion anyone?

The agenda for complete human enslavement of body, mind, and souls, continues unfettered.

I think AM's analysis of Donald Trump's campaign strategy it's still being played out today.

Consolidating the three religions with the megalomaniacal, genocidal, psychopathic, jealous and power-hungry imaginary sky daddy who demands to be worshiped with blood sacrifices under penalty of eternal damnation, is obviously an agenda item.

After that consolidation, they can just kill whoever doesn't join up.

You know, "God's will" and all of that bullshit.

Same as it ever was.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Wed, May 24, 2017 - 12:58pm
sengfarmer
Offline
Joined: Nov 3, 2011
475
2107

4th Turning

If civilization follows the 4 cycles of nature and there are four human "seasons" or cycles as Strauss and Howe espouse, are those cycles inevitable? If they are, and they have been back through history, what does that portend for this Fourth Turning?

Each 4th in the past has ended in ever increasing violence, death and war with all existing means of destruction at that time being used. What would stop that from happening this time?

Yes, we've heard many times "Mutual Assured Destruction" is the deterrent. I think that is no longer valid because the meme of "First Strike" is becoming ever more prevalent.

Was Einstein right when he said, "I don't know what WWIII will be fought with but World WarIV will be fought with sticks and stones"?

Does anybody see how the very sudden near annihilation of the more advanced societies can or will be avoided and the earth then being poisoned with nuclear fallout?

Wed, May 24, 2017 - 1:03pm (Reply to #13113)
Green Lantern
Online
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8347
48381

sengfarmer wrote:First of

sengfarmer wrote:

First of all I neither need nor want your respect. Secondly how far East do I have to travel to meet an acceptable level of society according to your parameters?

You said:

"ON the other hand, I've driven through the state of Wisconsin numerous times. The home of the unintelligencia, a cultural wasteland and fine dining is the dairy Queen. I do not exaggerate."

You have been pounding on me every since I made you retract your lie that Sinclair was running a "Ponzi". You had no proof, just your "nose stuck in the air opinion".

I agree with Argentus, this should stop. I am not going to waste much more energy on you, after all we need people like you to know what we out here in fly over country are up against.

I'm sure you will attack again you can't help yourself.

I didn't retract my comments about Sinclairs property either did the three top geologists in the business. You didn't follow up. Nor did you seek out the public articles discussing the stock issuance, nor did you seek out his comments on the accusations. I merely reiterated my comments for the sake of political correctness. I have plenty of evidence to support my comments. You didn't respond or comment on the evidence nor did you defend your point of view. AT ALL You just hassled me. Summarize what transpired accurately.

Second, you only come out to name call. I however, am here most days providing commentary. YOU ARE NOT. You only come out when your buttons have been pressed.

I'm glad you've taken heed to AM's advice because you completely ignored the last 100 times I've invited the forum to stop with ad hominem attacks. You even support Alieneye's continuous ad hominem attacks. That's not name calling that's factual.

If you only come out to the forum to dance with me, than you aren't taking the advice. So you first mate.

Wed, May 24, 2017 - 1:30pm (Reply to #13112)
Green Lantern
Online
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8347
48381

argentus maximus wrote: @GL,

argentus maximus wrote:

@GL, Sengfarmer et al: Reading DOTS would take less time if the name calling were to come to an end. It takes more than enough time to read without all the added immaterial text being heaped on top. @TheFolksInvolved in personal stuff: Can you cease and desist to that reasonable extent. Pretty please.

With all due respect, name calling is not an accurate reflection of what transpired in this forum. As a matter of fact, you were on the list of deep state operatives, publicly stated on these forums, put out by the same person who accused me and three others of the same when the guilty party didn't like their commentary. They all left. I didn't. And he didn't pursue you because you didn't aggravate it. I choose to fight back. Not sure you even saw those posts. At some point, it's not a matter of free speech, at all.

This is no different when the bulls chased off the bears during gold's peak price. Stuff like that should never happen. They had a case you know? Some of these people were involved in the running off of counter views.

You're a public figure, I am not. In your case,such comments are criminal. In my case, maybe just name calling. Three years from 3/11.

IN the absence of individuals summarily disobeying the stated terms of service, lack of moderation as their used to be (I see no evidence humanity is ready to have a forum on politics and finances without moderation because most everybody else has it) I have taken the road less travelled.

I can stay far away out of the personal realm and not even straddle the line. So as to your plea, I will not instigate any personal attacks but will respond in like manner if AlienEye's and fellow adherents continue to participate in this matter.

What you won't convince of me of is that the vast majority of participants and lurkers that supported their lie will suddenly change their colors even with such a polite request.

Lastly, your commentary on how Trump matched and lead his base is particularly good. And sure, as always I'll self reflect on where I played a role. But let's not forget, you gave similar commentary pre-election, I posted and continue to post long list of people who were expert on the subject area, in some cases it was ignored, not understood, and a few cases mocked. Although I think this group now has persuaded themselves that the heralded one has risen and any discussion on the repercussions of policy have totally disappeared except for a few.

And without much reflection, he had has all on the WALL (whether for or against), and he had me on foreign taxes in the case of Canada, he went through with it. IN the case of China, he used it only as rhetoric to get an advantage in negotiation, and have companies voluntarily create plants in area's where he wanted votes as I shared what I heard took place behind closed doors with Big Pharma.

Mr. Fix's post on people will not change their minds despite overwhelming evidence, seems to be your same comment about Clinton supporters.

Wed, May 24, 2017 - 1:52pm (Reply to #13115)
Green Lantern
Online
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8347
48381

sengfarmer wrote: If

sengfarmer wrote:

If civilization follows the 4 cycles of nature and there are four human "seasons" or cycles as Strauss and Howe espouse, are those cycles inevitable? If they are, and they have been back through history, what does that portend for this Fourth Turning?

Each 4th in the past has ended in ever increasing violence, death and war with all existing means of destruction at that time being used. What would stop that from happening this time?

Yes, we've heard many times "Mutual Assured Destruction" is the deterrent. I think that is no longer valid because the meme of "First Strike" is becoming ever more prevalent.

Was Einstein right when he said, "I don't know what WWIII will be fought with but World WarIV will be fought with sticks and stones"?

Does anybody see how the very sudden near annihilation of the more advanced societies can or will be avoided and the earth then being poisoned with nuclear fallout?

Guess who is going to answer your question first and not even come close to the line. Don't worry my reply will be brief.

I can't say who is more an expert of cycles AM or Strauss and Howe. You can ask them or monitor their track records. But AM has lend his expertise to this subject on multiple occasions. I have a little notebook.

All from memory, a relatively recent post on long cycles and their value in determining current events, a post in the last 6 months about a 600 year cycle turning as well as a follow up on how he calculated it, a post from a couple of years ago on how a collapse functions and how it's not an event, it's a progression in progress. And another post on how it might be ridiculous (my word) to think that a nation only 250 years old still in it's infancy is not an appropriate comparison to the the birth and decline of civilations such as Rome, Greece, or the Ottoman empire etc...

As for my contribution to the subject, a lengthy post on WW3 based off the only book on cycles which I know is completely dedicated to cycles of nations and more on how Russia's advances in Africa and other locations in around world, and the push back on NATO was to ensure that a major world war on their own territory. Sure, Cliff said I was full of shit, little did he know about the qualifications and track record of the person that put out that information in the 60's.

I've mentioned the cycles of four numerous times, Iron, Bronze, Silver, Gold. They gave the cycles of four names according to properties of the metals. I explained what has to happen for a golden age to occur which begins in 2017. I didn't yank this information out of my rear end, and how these cycles of four are continuously happening and even how a person's knowledge of these cycles can be used for their own benefit/spiritual growth if you will.

Wed, May 24, 2017 - 2:10pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Wed, May 24, 2017 - 4:13pm
ag1969
Offline
Joined: May 10, 2012
5495
31575

Same as it ever was

I have not been around much, but I see that all of the people who have GL on ignore are pissed at him again.

Fix, this is for you:

https://www.wakingtimes.com/2016/05/18/13-year-old-invents-tesla-inspired-free-energy-device-for-under-15/

randomness