26879 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sat, May 20, 2017 - 12:29am
BIGNASTY

Cool video, camera on weather balloon...........

If you check out the posters videos he really does a fantastic job documenting many megalithic sites through video. Again really quality camera work on many historic sites all over the globe. Gotta admit I'm a little jealous of his extensive travels.

The view of the Earth from a height of 29 kilometers
Sat, May 20, 2017 - 5:52pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Your tax dollars hard at work again...

It looks to me like the government sponsored terrorist attack in Time Square is to be used as a template for the government sponsored terrorists known as ISIS to emulate. It's all they've got left to work with.

Consider the possibility that the Deep State financing of US proxy armies has been pulled, and that their access to weapons of mass destruction has been nullified. A mercenary army without financing collapses when the first paycheck bounces.

But due to religious ideologies, and the hatred that has been instilled by our government across the planet, there are still a few "True believers" willing to take up the cause against the west for free. Times Square was simply a tutorial to teach any of these brain-dead shitheads how to commit mass murder if they are still so inclined.

Personally, I think this reeks of desperation, as the US government's ability to create widescale carnage upon its own population is quickly diminishing. The alphabet agencies were able to commit terrorist acts with impunity under the previous administration, it seems like all they can do now, is attempt to recruit Jihadist, and other forms of mind controlled drones.

This is far from over, but I'm gathering that the war on terror is beginning to focus on the deep state, where it belongs.

You can't win the war on terror unless you focus on its source, the Washington DC beltway, and their ultimate owners, The Vatican.

In this case, the sheer political chaos with the elite literally eating their own, seems to be undermining the ability of the control matrix to maintain it's ironclad monopoly on terror.

They have gone from dropping nukes, to running down pedestrians on sidewalks.

Somebody's got to put a positive spin on things!

"We Will Continue To Terrorize You": ISIS Calls For Jihadis To Copy Times Square Attack

Jihadis have posted messages urging supporters to carry out vehicular attacks similar to Thursday’s incident in Times Square - when an allegedly intoxicated Richard Rojas, 26, plowed his car into a crowd of pedestrians, injuring 20 and killing one - even as law enforcement officials confirmed that the incident had no connection to terrorism.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Sat, May 20, 2017 - 6:22pm
Green Lantern

Ok, the goal to impeach Trump

Ok, the goal to impeach Trump is an ideological witchunt akin to Richard Nixon. Ok, to hell with the Constitution. Got it.

But why should I take an active role in defending him??

He wasn't supposed to fall for this. Even called them crooks.

Sat, May 20, 2017 - 6:32pm (Reply to #13062)
Green Lantern

Mr. Fix wrote:Jihadis

Mr. Fix wrote:

Jihadis have posted messages urging supporters to carry out vehicular attacks similar to Thursday’s incident in Times Square - when an allegedly intoxicated Richard Rojas, 26, plowed his car into a crowd of pedestrians, injuring 20 and killing one - even as law enforcement officials confirmed that the incident had no connection to terrorism.

I guess what the article on Zerohedge is saying to me is that it should be safe for me to walk around the streets of New York.

But I said a long time ago, and others have been saying it, terrorism is coming to our shores. But we created it. I'll take my chances defending my own life.

I won't walk around in fear. ALERT. Yes. A plan. YES. Fear?? NOPE Fear is the enemy of man.

Officials are awaiting toxicology results, though a police official said Rojas "had glassy eyes, slurred speech, and was unsteady,"

BULLSHIT, BULLSHIT, BULLSHIT. He jsut crashed his car, apprhended by a crowd, and the cop smashed his head into the wall, but he drove PERFECTLY. U can see it on the video. BULLSHIT

He was DRUNK! It was ALCOHOL!! BooZE

Testing for DRUGS!!

Confirmed MARIJUANA in his system. Smoked a JOINT with K2

BOOZE, MARIJUANA, K2, ALCOHOL, DRUG TESTING, UNDER THE INFLUENCE.

Let that SINK in. Let's keep repeating it and HIGHLIGHTING IT as the Casuality

DRUGS.... He was unstable. Just a loose canon on DRUGS

What a narrative...

Sat, May 20, 2017 - 9:41pm
Green Lantern

My secretary forget to

My secretary forget to photoshop the photo. Please replace the previous version in your binder with this one.

Sun, May 21, 2017 - 5:21am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

great laughs

The good old Turd magic is alive and well on Dots.

When the spirit appears, people feel joy.

Mr.Fix, thanks for the rant.

My wife keeps saying don't be too hard on him he may be a reality challenged person.

Oh well, so much for my theories!

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb
Sun, May 21, 2017 - 6:18am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

mooslims

are not so much bad, as shafted by the U.S.

the trick with mooslims is to to let e'm know hoo's boss before you start bombing them.

for example, if you promise that all woman can drive a car, 5o% of them are up for freedom and democracy.

all that needs to happen next is to allow 'Liquor King' in and give them some re - runs of 'Mr.Bean' and they are like putty in the proverbial hands.

the problem with the U.S. is that it's run by idiot's.

the answer to this problem is to tax idiot's and if the problem persists just keep raising the tax (on idiot's).

Sun, May 21, 2017 - 6:59am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

Argentus Maximus's holiday in New York (consise version)

My holiday in New York

by Argentus Maximus

So I was walking through a street in New York and I saw there was an "Islamic Bookstore". I was wondering exactly what was in a store like that, so I went in.

As I was wandering around a clerk (with whiskers and a tea towel hat) stopped me and asked me if he could help me.

I didn't look like his normal clientele (no tea towel?) so I asked, "Do you have a copy of Donald Trump's book on his immigration policy towards conservative Muslims?"

The clerk said, "Fuck off! get out and stay out!"

I said, "That's the one. Do you have it in paperback?"

Sun, May 21, 2017 - 7:38am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

Mr .Fix takes an eye test

(Mr. Fix)

"How did I do?"

(optician)

"You did fine Mr.Fix but we need to fit you out with some new glasses to correct a little bit of double vision.

(Mr.Fix)

"You mean like "when the pupil is ready the glasses will appear"

(Optician)

"Don't quote me on that but I think you get it".

Sun, May 21, 2017 - 9:08am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Top of the morning to all of you

Green Lantern,

Yeah, just look both ways before entering the sidewalk, and you'll be fine.

Ata,

Reality needs to be challenged, especially when all of the current working models don't work.

There are reasons for this, and in these discussions, the laws of science and physics are specifically addressed, working with a proper model, everything changes.

Sarah Westall and Wallace Thornhill put the pieces together, but don't see the conspiracy that maintains such secrets.

That's okay, you can still get a good working model of our universe, and then get back to why the power structure will never let the real model be applied later.

It's not stupidity, it's malevolence.

Electric Universe Theories, Importance of Open Mind Science Debate with Wallace Thornhill

Or, if you'd really like to get into the technical intricacies of how the universe works,

This particular seminar by Wallace Thornhill covers it well.

The Electric Universe Theory Does Electricity Rule the Solar System [FULL VIDEO]

Published on Apr 10, 2017

The Electric Universe theory highlights the importance of electricity throughout the Universe. Ever wondered why NASA are always puzzled at every new discovery in space, and why its vaunted "experts" are consistently incapable of explaining any phenomenon without recourse to mathematical gymnastics and imaginary constructions pulled from the nearest hat? It's quite simple really: because standard theories are as wrong as it's possible to be, ignoring the presence of electromagnetic forces in favour of gravity, a force 10 to the power of 39 (that's 10 with 39 trailing zeroes) weaker than EM. Unfortunately, it is becoming increasingly clear that the universe and everything in it is motivated by electricity, and that gravity is simply the observed result of charge differential. Strangely we know (or THINK we know) that subatomic particles such as neutrons, protons and electrons are controlled by electrical forces, yet for some reason this is ignored when we think on bigger scales.

Most people just accept that our universe is ruled by gravity; an assumption that is wrong. Evidence instead shows that the force responsible for all of the objects and events we observe throughout the universe is the electric force that enables current flow and therefore magnetic fields to exist. If we consider that the electric force is fundamentally one thousand, billion, billion, billion, billion times more powerful than gravity and that the universe consists of 99.99% plasma; charged matter through which electric currents flow, then you have good reason to open your mind and watch what this video has to say. .

Ata,

It's no secret that I have rejected your reality, and substituted my own.

Unlike yours, mine makes sense.

Yours is specifically designed to keep you stupid.

There's a method to my madness.

Do your own research.

Sun, May 21, 2017 - 9:18am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

More research.

10 Crazy Conspiracy Theories That Became Conspiracy Facts

Unfortunately, there are those who seek to lie and invent fictions for monetary gain and fame. Disinformation, propaganda, and dishonesty exist at all levels of society. However, sometimes conspiracy theories turn out to be true. Therefore, it’s worth assessing them, even if their claims appear wholly outlandish. Especially if their claims appear wholly outlandish.

Sun, May 21, 2017 - 4:32pm (Reply to #13067)
Green Lantern

ata wrote:are not so much

ata wrote:

are not so much bad, as shafted by the U.S.

the trick with mooslims is to to let e'm know hoo's boss before you start bombing them.

for example, if you promise that all woman can drive a car, 5o% of them are up for freedom and democracy.

all that needs to happen next is to allow 'Liquor King' in and give them some re - runs of 'Mr.Bean' and they are like putty in the proverbial hands.

the problem with the U.S. is that it's run by idiot's.

the answer to this problem is to tax idiot's and if the problem persists just keep raising the tax (on idiot's).

Iran doesn't have a privately owned central bank. Neither did Libya or does Syria have one as well. Also North Korea. What are the odds that Trump called a travel ban on Middle Eastern countries without a Rothschild Central Bank?

Sun, May 21, 2017 - 6:28pm
Green Lantern

Hey everybody, Trump's speech

Hey everybody, Trump's speech is on Zerohedge. Let's read it outloud together.

Let's first watch the video of Trump doing the Muslim Sword Dance.

Trump & Tillerson awkwardly join in Saudi sword dance || Sakshi TV

Ya see it??? You know what that is. That's trump hypnosis.

He's matching and pacing the Saudi's as you would expect.

He's taking the entire left out of cognitive dissonance on his hatred for colored folks.

And he is pissing off some of his base, some of you. How do I know??? I heard it through the Grapevine.

Now look at all his words.

This is a battle between barbaric criminals who seek to obliterate human life, and decent people of all religions who seek to protect it.

This is a battle between Good and Evil.

Hey that's our line. You kmow how many times you all talk about good vs evil. And each of you has your view on who and what is evil. That's the point. You just fill in the blank who is good and who is evil.

He just won more friends than he lost. The fact that I'm jabbering about breach of libertarian principles is just for us libertarians. The rest of humanity has stopped talking about Trump's intolerance.

Of course, he'll tell us how many jobs he's creating when all those billions of dollars comes home. I sure do hope those Saudi's pay in oil or gold. Short term good. Long term. Same shit.

Mon, May 22, 2017 - 2:45am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

same shit different day

cyclic reality can't really ever be changed.

the evolutionary dynamic is set in stone.

"what will be will be".

trying to fight it is a 'noble cause' but mostly a waste of time.

the individual's real destiny is to simply take delight in the gift of life.

Mon, May 22, 2017 - 6:48am
Green Lantern

STOP WASTING MY TIME.  GIVE

STOP WASTING MY TIME. GIVE ME THE POWER OF SAURON, NOW!!!!

"I shall be born again. Eternal life is mine"

I hereby command all Trump's loyal subjects to do his bidding.

I do believe the man is crazier than I am. ONly by a little. The master of Illusion ain't gonna take it on the chin. I can relate to that.

Mon, May 22, 2017 - 5:14pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Mon, May 22, 2017 - 5:21pm (Reply to #13074)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Mon, May 22, 2017 - 6:34pm (Reply to #13076)
Green Lantern

Ruffian wrote:GL for someone

Ruffian wrote:

GL for someone who refers to Plato so often. Why would you reduce things down to good vs evil? How about right vs wrong? Good and evil are relative: one mans meat is another's poison. What good for me might not be for anyone else?

I didn't and I don't. I quoted Trump to point out how he was expertly using rhetoric That was intentional. It gets better everyday. I'm personally having fun. If you ever see me using the phrase good and evil, you can be assured that I'm up to something. I don't accept them as absolutes.

The only thing I would ask ...is there anybody here that knows how to dophin/dafin?? or even spell the word?

Baruch Atah Adonai, Eloheinu Melech Ha’Olam, Sh’hecheyanu, V’Kiyemanu, V’Higianu LaZman HaZeh.

He's been messing with alot of people. This might give him some edge when he returns. He really is going to have to start prosecuting somebod. The bastard might pull it off.

Mon, May 22, 2017 - 6:36pm
Green Lantern

If you think about

If you think about it....pause....trump is really playing with Parallel lifes. U have so many alternate realities flying around.

Mon, May 22, 2017 - 8:16pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.