26912 posts / 0 new
Last post
Mon, May 8, 2017 - 11:53pm abguy4
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Remind me again?

Abguy4...

We chose to be born into Catholicism, because it would be the easiest way to wake up quickly to a blatant deception.

As a child, I knew they were full of crap, and the only true purpose of the Catholic Church was to make more Catholics.

After watching them dump out all the baskets on the teachers lounge table after the offertory, I knew it was one hell of a profitable business venture. It's funny how I didn't have a clue just how profitable it was at the time.

A properly indoctrinated Catholic makes an excellent slave. It's only been in the last few years that I've concluded that the founders of the Vatican were just a pathetic bunch of parasitical Jews whose only talent is living off the the achievements of others. They needed a fresh batch of slaves, since apparently, by following their scriptures, they had already murdered all of the good slave stock left on the planet. The quickly growing early Christian community could not be enslaved, so they needed to hijack the message, and initiate a new control matrix. That is the true purpose of Catholicism. They also invented Muslims. This ridiculously dumbed down version of religious zealots make an excellent proxy army. These morons are great for initiating wars, and keeping humanity in perpetual turmoil. Their orders come straight from the Vatican, as they only seem to kill Christians who aren't paying tribute to the Pope, and other Muslims who just want to live in peace. As far as the Pope is concerned, peaceful Muslims are absolutely useless.

Now, I never would've figured any of this shit out if I wasn't born a Catholic.

Thanks for the link, it's always enlightening to find out just how many ways the Vatican has fucked over humanity.

It's one of those things, like when you think you've figured out just how dastardly they are, you realize just how badly you underestimated their capacity for evil.

Green Lantern,

When I saw your picture of that freakish mob thanking Jesus for Trump, I didn't for a second blame Jesus for anything,

What I immediately saw was a bunch of indoctrinated idiots thanking one external savior, for giving them another external savior which is doubling down on irresponsibility since these fools are incapable of looking within for solutions.

As a result, they will never consider themselves accountable for anything.

I certainly would not give Jesus credit for the outcome of a staged election 2000 years after he left us.

By the way, I also hold Jesus in high regard, I think he played the hand he was dealt reasonably well. Humanity actually experienced some serious peaceful coexistence for a couple of centuries afterwards.

If you'd like an excellent example of a thriving anarchist civilization, just look at the early Christians.

Sure, they had problems with the old control structure, but they overcame it, and eventually learned to thrive.

As far as I'm concerned, the Council of Nicaea in 325 AD was a declaration of war on freemen everywhere, a war that continues to this day. A small segment of humanity temporarily broke free from the iron clad grip of these demonic subhuman pieces of shit in 1776, with the declaration that "all men are created equal".

Shall we try again?

On my ability to focus on this material:

Interest is actually a minor part of it, comprehension is much more of an issue.

I could watch or listen with great interest a few years ago, until my eyes would glaze over or I'd get a case of foggy brain, realizing that I often did not have a clue as to what they were talking about. Sometimes, my interpretations are incorrect.

That's a language issue.

There are countless examples, like the Tao Ti Ching, which I really enjoy, the Emerald Tablets, which are just beginning to maintain my attention, I listened to a three hour audiobook version this past weekend. Alan Watts, who seems to split his philosophy between Buddhism and Hinduism, and of course Manly P Hall, a 33° mason. The teachings are all reasonably consistent with each other, basic hermetic/natural/spiritual laws.

When the going gets tough I fall back on Mark Passio, because he breaks down the concepts to such simplicity a child can grasp the basic principals. Unfortunately, he doesn't go into all that much depth.

That's what I've got you for.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Tue, May 9, 2017 - 12:09am Green Lantern
waxybilldupp
-
Flyover land

GL ...

GL responded: "You never thought your occaisional (sic) post would imprint into a person's unconscious?

And yes, I always have a point. And sometimes, it's not even on the subject matter I'm writing about. INFURIATING!"

If there was a point there, I'm sorry, I seem to have missed it. I guess I also have to apologize, as I have only a 137 IQ (as measured several times) and your posts seem to be several levels above my pay grade. Yes, I read everything on DOTS. The stuff posted here boggles my feeble mind. You, Fix, and a number of others share ideas and knowledge that humbles me when I think about the brain power and the amount of time invested in researching and learning about stuff I never knew existed. That's why I come back every day. With that said, I'm very confused as to why you would single me out for any reason whatsoever about something you imagined I said.

Help me understand why I seem to have stuck in your head.

Wax off
Tue, May 9, 2017 - 8:24am waxybilldupp
Green Lantern

waxybilldupp wrote: Help me

waxybilldupp wrote:

I explained that already. 137 IQ?? You're gifted.

Tue, May 9, 2017 - 8:31am Green Lantern
Green Lantern

Green

Green Lantern]</p> <p>[quote=waxybilldupp wrote:

I explained that already. 137 IQ?? You're gifted. I've been picking on everybody. MOstly, beyond well deserved. In your case, you've done nothing. I apologize.

Tue, May 9, 2017 - 8:31am Green Lantern
Green Lantern

dupe

dupe

Tue, May 9, 2017 - 10:23am Green Lantern
waxybilldupp
-
Flyover land

GL ...

Accepted. Thanks.

Wax off
Tue, May 9, 2017 - 9:05pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Tue, May 9, 2017 - 10:35pm
Green Lantern

James Comey

Did Trump just make a political deal?

If Trump is pulling off what I think he's pulling off, then he's been brushing up on his Sun Tzu.

1st Tweet Trump/Russia.....Takes a walk, goes to the john, and exactly 15 minutes later.... Voila.... Foreshadowing.

And exactly 7 hours apart.

John Podesta‏Verified account @johnpodesta

The American public is getting mildly nauseous listening to Jim Comey

Let's Make A Deal DC Style

Tue, May 9, 2017 - 11:37pm Green Lantern
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Tue, May 9, 2017 - 11:41pm Mr. Fix
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Wed, May 10, 2017 - 6:03am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

I.Q.?

Probably not compatible with the dots philosophy.

Intelligence quotient is a rating system devised by the established order.

Pretty much a wanker's fantasy.

A complete person is mentally stable, in tune with their own destiny and guided by the miracle of love (god)

I.Q. is a meaningless pissing match driven by ego and insecurity.

Dot's in it's essential form is the journey to enlightenment through a process of painting by numbers.

A process of realisation of truth (the big picture) guided by logic (mathmatics).

The spirit of Dots is still alive and well thanks to Turd and all of his disciples.

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb
Wed, May 10, 2017 - 6:47am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

found this pic of Mr. Fix (just before he left school)

Seriously though,great guy (ram, ewe?). A bit wooly around the eyebrows but nothing a good shave couldn't fix.

Wed, May 10, 2017 - 7:25am Anonymous
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Ruffian

Onward!

Wed, May 10, 2017 - 8:16am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

whoops

sorry mr.Fix.

I thought you had gone to bed.

when I can't get to sleep I always try counting sheep

Most nights though, I forget to clean my teeth.

Oh well, sweet dreams!

Wed, May 10, 2017 - 8:28am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

to be perfectly honest

counting kangaroos is the way to go - - -

Wed, May 10, 2017 - 11:14am Anonymous
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Allow me to elaborate...

Ruffian,

Your query deserves more than just a one word flippant answer, although it was the best I could come up with in the very limited amount of time available to me at that particular moment.

Why would you think that there's any such thing as a "last thought”?

Why would you think that there's any such thing as a "first thought"?

We reside in a continuum that is eternal, we've been here before, and the odds are very highly likely that we will be back. If not, we will simply be somewhere else.

I'm sure some of my explanations into the nature of consciousness, spirit, soul, or that interdimensional part of us that is not physical may have made your eyes glaze over, although I suspect by your question, such explanations might have at least triggered a mild case of curiosity.

My research has revealed that everything is energy, and I mean everything. Our physical world and even our bodies are just a manifestation of this energy, and nothing exist without the thought that preceded it. It's really basic cause and effect.

Basic physics reveals that energy can't be created or destroyed. Our consciousness, or in a very real way of explaining it, who we actually are, is this energy, a vibratory pattern that exists in multiple dimensions, and everything we can detect with our five senses, or in your case, six, is actually an infinitesimally small part of a much bigger picture. In all of the universe, there is really only one conscious entity, some refer to this as God, and as individuals, we are merely just one point of reference, or one point of view in all that is.

When you look into a horses eyes, and he looks back at you, information is being exchanged on a nonverbal level that gives you genuine insights into his nature. When this happens, you're actually tapping directly into this conscious field of awareness, and gaining a perspective on the horses point of view.

I'm sure you've noticed by now, it often works both ways.

In some of the seemingly nonsensical conversations I've had with folks like JJ, it is a common misconception that only human beings have a soul/spirit.

That was a flat out lie by people who certainly knew better. Many actually believe that shit. This consciousness that I speak of isn't only limited to animal life, plant life, or even any particular kind of life as you might perceive it, it is the essence of everything that exists in both our material world, and most certainly in realms that have no physical form.

In our physical form, we have been led to believe that only things we can perceive with our 5 senses exist, but I suspect you know that that is not true.

Consciousness evolves and expands overtime, because it is its nature by design. We are, and always have been a part of that process, a horse is just as much a part of that process as you and I are.

So back to the question, I'd like to rephrase it for you, and speak of what my last thoughts might be as I leave this particular incarnation.

If I'm satisfied that I've managed to accomplish what it is that I set out to do, I might go looking for something new to amuse myself with.

If not,

I'll be back.

At this particular point in my life, and if for example, I found myself exiting this life later today, I would be looking forward for what is to come, with a sense of curiosity, and expectation.

There is that minor manner of retaining conscious memory, but there's plenty of spiritual literature addressing that particular point, which I have been looking into lately. As Green Lantern says, it requires extraordinary discipline, and practice. I'm not currently up to the task yet, but due to past lucid dreams, I do know that it is possible. What I really need to do is learn how to be more consistent, and I'm currently experimenting with various techniques.

In a conversation I had in this past year with a fellow member here, we discussed the possibilities of what would happen if we knew as children what we know to be true now. Just think of the possibilities.

So if I have my way, my final thoughts as I pass on may very well be centered on achieving such a task.

Although to specifically answer your question, yes, I do wonder what my final thoughts will be about, as I am seriously looking into a formula of exactly what they should be composed of.

I'm currently working with specific visualizations to achieve a stated purpose, because as far as I'm concerned, there is probably very little difference between going to sleep for one night, or doing it permanently.

It's very much about maintaining awareness.

On a soul or spirit level, I showed up this past time with plenty of memories of my past, although as a child, many of them were lost.

I still had an extremely strong sense of what was right, and what was wrong, despite repeated attempts to pound it out of me, it still remains.

Seeing as I know that life goes on after we leave here, and almost like the movie Groundhog Day, we just keep getting the lessons we need to learn until we learn them, the opportunities will always be presented to figure out what it is I need to learn.

Now,

Instead of hypothetically moving on later today, what if I was to stay here and learn, and grow for lets say the next 50 years?

Well now, what I'd be thinking about then, would be considerably different than what I'm thinking about now. Wouldn't that be a logical conclusion?

One of my favorite lines from the original Star Wars saga was when Darth Vader ended the life of the Jedi Master Obi-Wan Canobie (There is zero chance I spelled that one right).

His parting words were: "I'll be far more powerful dead, then I ever was alive”. Unfettered by our physical constraints, and our extraordinarily limited perceptions, I'm thinking that a spiritual master would in fact have more capabilities to wage war against the Darkside then is possible in this particular realm.

So wouldn't it stand to reason that I would just continue doing what I'm doing?

I don't know Ruffian,

Like I used to do with the piano as a child, I may just have to play it by ear.

In the meantime,

I'm not really in a hurry, I'm still strong, still healthy, and still curious.

Given time, I'll be thinking of things I couldn't possibly be aware of now.

It's my nature.

So why do you ask?

Wed, May 10, 2017 - 6:15pm
Green Lantern

The "literature" says that

The "literature" says that the process of death is different for everybody. People who die sudden and shocking deaths often have a slight problem after death that they get stuck.. Those are what as known as ghosts. And they stay that way until some "agent" comes along and helps them.

But for most "good" people the transition is easy once they have surrendered and there are no family members trying to keep you here. People praying for you to stay in a sick/diseasesd body can delay your departure.

Often people get a review of their life. Like a teacher, showing you a movie.

Some will get to visit Yama. The universe is kind and friendly to most. Some will get transportation to higher realms that they earned in this lifetime.

Wed, May 10, 2017 - 6:41pm Anonymous
Green Lantern

Ruffian wrote: Maybe: but if

Ruffian wrote:

Maybe: but if you read the attached letters I don't think trump had much of a choice. When your asst attorney general who was approved by 94 senators writing such damaging case against him, nit much choice.

its like the deep state says: the Potus and his appointees are here for 4 years and we remain no matter who is elected. The deep state being permanent career government employees.

Also, if you note trumps MO is to tear someone apart and then compliment them afterwards. He did not do that here.

Something bigger is coming - I suspect it's time to knock Obama and clintons down a few notches. Or maybe, just maybe to protect them. Obama was a cutthroat politician exactly like the clintons. Strangely even corrupt holder wrote a scathing letter about Comeys numerous violations.

I think trump is gobsmacked by the realities of this job. I believe it's why he leaves every weekend. I think thats when he does his real work. He knows there is no privacy in the WH.

Also the deep state has to stop the rising tide of populism and nationalism. Trump also got big problems coming with Kushner.

We will never, never, never know the truth.

Edit: the hypocrisy on both sides is really remarkable.

We can know that bribes are laundered in plain site.

https://dailycaller.com/2017/05/09/exclusive-comey-could-receive-eight-f...

He did is job and is now going to be rewarded.

It's always nice in Chess to take off a major player but CEO's get fired all the time but he has alot of pawns doing the dirty work for him.

A swamp clearing exercise would be to close the doors of one of the most prolific criminal institutions in USA history. Not replace the CEO. But it does provide a few days of entertainment.

Wed, May 10, 2017 - 6:54pm
Green Lantern

And so you think United

And so you think United Airlines behavior was abhorrent, repugnant? Well get ready to puke in your mouth when you see what RyanAir did to this French fellow.

The most disgusting thing is the lad doesn't seem to understand, so the crew asks the passenger next to him to translate. Passenger does an outstanding job translating.

the french Accordion Player in Ryanair...
Wed, May 10, 2017 - 8:58pm Mr. Fix
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

randomness