26926 posts / 0 new
Last post
Thu, Jan 22, 2015 - 6:25pm Katie Rose
Magpie

Oh, Katie Rose

my heart truly aches for you. I often hope that we'll see a new comment from you, but not this. I just thought you and your new husband were too happy enjoying your new life together for you to take the time to visit here.

It's been almost 40 years since I survived Stage 4 cancer....if I can do it you can, too. May God bless all of you.

ancaro imparo.
Thu, Jan 22, 2015 - 6:38pm Katie Rose
foggyroad

Beloved Katie

Hi Katie, I was so pleased to see an update post from you as I read of your Wedding plans, and posted this on my old Socks thread in July.

July 5, 2014 - 4:24pm

repost.

"May God smile on your happy Day Katie Rose, and on Prayer Mountain.

Best wishes to You and your new Love.

May God bless you with Health, Prosperity and God's abundant Grace all your days.

Joy and Happiness now and ever, I am so happy for you.

love foggy,

xoxo"

FARM UPDATE ~ LAMBS, TERRIBLE BURNS, AND AN UPCOMING WEDDING by Katie Rose

6 days 3 hours ago

Preview comment

new

FARM UPDATE ~ LAMBS, TERRIBLE BURNS, AND AN UPCOMING WEDDING

Submitted by Katie Rose on July 3, 2014 - 3:32am.

CL,

This seems like the best place and the best time to post my latest update.

When a city girl moves to the country, it is not easy. I have never worked so hard in my life!

I did not set out to learn new skills, I just felt that the fast paced lifestyle I was living selling raw land to developers was going to implode, and I wanted out of a lifestyle where greed and lying was the norm.

Of the new skills I have and am learning, I see two as the most useful:
goats and greenhouses. I have learned to raise dairy goats and how to build greenhouses. I have learned that growing food inside of large hoop houses is by far the best way for me. My plants have about two more months of growing season, and are protected from wind, rain, hail, etc.

That will have to be another update, for now this is an update from a city girl who moved to the country.

FARM UPDATE ~
LAMBS, TERRIBLE BURNS, AND AN UPCOMING WEDDING

Things around here have been crazy!

My sister really, really, really wanted me to raise a couple of lambs for our freezer this fall. We have discovered that home grown meat tastes so much better than regular meat. So I was told about some American Black Bellied Hair Sheep that were selling very, very cheap ($20.00 each.)

https://www.ansi.okstate.edu/breeds/sheep/american%20blackbelly/

I bought them and brought them home, but only after the one small ram was fixed. I have learned about un-fixed rams and don’t like them at all. The last one we had kept butting me from behind, trying to knock me down. Scary!!! He was seriously trying to hurt me. I was very happy to see him butchered!

So we now have three WILD lambs, who are so fast and such high jumpers they look and act like Gazelles. They are beautiful animals, very exotic looking, and hopefully delicious to eat.

Our friend and farm helper, C, can be very foolish at times. Two weeks ago was such a time. He decided to build a fire in the fire pit when he should not have done so. That was the day the county started their summer burn ban. It is illegal to burn anything. He used gasoline to help start the fire.

Long and short of the matter he was so badly burned that my sister rushed him to the ER. He was then transported by ambulance to Spokane and air lifted to Seattle to the best trauma hospital in the state. He has second degree burns covering 20% of his body. Second degree burns are the most terrible burns of all. They leave the nerve endings exposed and screaming. Thankfully, there are now silver bandages that cut down on infection. He is heavily sedated. He is suffering terribly. The hospital is ready to discharge him, and he does not want to leave. The pain is excruciating, and he is unable to walk. I have no idea how we are supposed to care for him if he cannot walk.

Now the best part of this update!

I am getting married August 17th to a kind, righteous, and prophetic man. He is also a brilliant electrical engineer. My sister calls him “The Renaissance Man” due to his ability to do just about anything. We are both in shock!

Our favorite place to pray is at the foot of a large cross overlooking our town. It is sits on a hill with spectacular views of the town and surrounding valley. It takes a four wheel drive vehicle to get there. It is a place where folks have been praying for years. Henry Gruver was up there recently and gave it a new name – PRAYER MOUNTAIN. That’s where I will be getting married. That is why I have been absent from here. I have been growing (not falling) in love.

There’s a lot more that can be said, but it can wait for now….

So it has been a very crazy, very happy week for me.

Katie's in love.....

I was thrilled with this news, an I am so saddened now, by news of your illness.

God Bless You.

Katie, I will pray for You and your Husband, but I rejoice in knowing you have found the Truth, Jesus Christ and so I know you have an eternal future with Him and are covered by His redemptive Blood.

We will all be together for a Joyous Wedding.

Loving Thoughts and Prayers, to You and your Family.

Love foggy.

Thu, Jan 22, 2015 - 6:41pm cris
silver66

Really cris ?

You can't tell guys having some light hearted fun, ribbing each other. There is nothing to be made up about their posts other than some humor

I don't think they are fools by the way

Silver66

Silver66 Rage against the dying of the light

Thu, Jan 22, 2015 - 6:54pm Katie Rose
flyinkel
-
Cedar Rapids, IA

Katie Rose

Please research Vitamin D deficiency for breast cancer, this is important. Almost all breast cancer victims are Vitamin D deficient. Also look at organic Tumeric to eliminate cancer cells. Especially any creams that can be rubbed on the breast, directly on the sight that has the cancer; many cause the cell death of the cancer but not healthy cells (apoptosis).

Katie Rose having cancer does not necessarily mean you want to be a victim; there are all sorts of reasons. An especially strong reason is that through the disease you gain greater empathy towards others with a significant disease, and it can also be that you live the cure so you can share with others and create a healing world rather than a killing a world. Please consider this deeply, as your grace and love can be a beacon of light to others. And please please look up the old AG 1969 healing threads. There is so much on cancer; it is a terrific "jump start".

Positive affirmations create an incongruence between the conscious and subconscious and cause the subconscious to alter the body to create congruence. As often as possible say "Katie healthy" "Katie happy" "Katie well" (or other similar affirmations, do not put the "is" in there) and picture that in your mind, true joy.

Success to you and your husband and to your amazing recoveries.

flyinkel
Thu, Jan 22, 2015 - 8:03pm
Nana

Katie Rose

You are in our prayers.

Thu, Jan 22, 2015 - 8:10pm
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

FIX & any interested parties

Fix, (and of course any others), since you are slightly incapacitated these days, perhaps you could devote 20 - 30 minutes to this essay that first appeared in 2007. Its implications are just too broad to summarize. If the first paragraph doesn't grab ya, no sense reading further anyways. I can usually take pretty big mouthfuls and still chew - but this one has my head flopping around. See what ya'll think.....................................

https://www.proliberty.com/observer/20070405.htm

Thu, Jan 22, 2015 - 8:16pm
Verus nemo

Katie & her husband

are in our prayers as well. Visit and post when you feel able, Katie. I miss your posts a great deal.

Thu, Jan 22, 2015 - 9:42pm
Karankawa
-
Portland, TX

Katie

You and your Husband are in my thoughts and prayers. You are an inspiration to me and partially responsible for my current quail and rabbit operation as well as my becomming much more serious about my gardening and food preservation.

I'm with you on your choices. I refused chemo in 2003.

God Bless,

Karankawa

"Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves."
Thu, Jan 22, 2015 - 9:45pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Looks like it's been a busy day on DOTS.

Katie Rose, I wish you and your new hubby the very best, I think you are handling it in much the same way as I would, and odds are, you will be fine.

Just to set the record straight, I do not claim to be Jesus Christ, in this life or any other. I am simply a seeker of truth, and someone who just loves to connect the dots.

If you guys thought that a 10 hour seminar of Mark Passio was too long, I just watched a 2 hour version that he gave at last year's UFO conference on ancient aliens. It was excellent:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiCnrn6LkUo

He goes to great lengths to compare the biblical narrative against ancient writings, along with all of the archaeological evidence. Then he ties it to the modern-day circumstances we currently face.

This stuff is excellent!

In case you're wondering why it matters, it's the story of humanity's enslavement, and what we need to do to free ourselves. Speaking for myself, these things matter.

Abguy4, It's been well documented that George Bush Sr. is a Nazi, along with the fact that our entire government is now under Nazi control. The current circumstances are virtually identical to those leading up to World War II, and Hitler's rise to power. I have no doubt they intend to install a Nazi global government.

The article appears to be similar to that documentary JFK to 9/11, just from a different perspective.

I only skimmed the link, I was aware how Tesla's technology was stolen, and I will read it with more depth a little bit later.

So far, the only thing that's changed is the names, and I will read it more in-depth.

On the surface, would it be so farcical to assume that Bush 41 was a Nazi agent?

By now, everyone knows Pres. Obama has no loyalty to this country whatsoever, and somehow, I've always assumed that to be true of Bush senior, but it's always nice to fill in some of the nitty-gritty details.

Edit:

All right, I got 10 hours down to two, but if you are really really in a hurry, this 40 min. version will give you an overview.https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-cl=84411374&x-yt-ts=1421828030&am...

Quite frankly, you have to be pretty much up to speed to grasp the implications.

His longer explanations really are much more thorough.

Second edit:

NYVIEW: This is just for you:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwu8TXGr40o

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Thu, Jan 22, 2015 - 9:45pm
Big L
-
Tampa Bay, FL

Katie Rose

My mother survived ovarian cancer over thirty years ago, when it was a virtual death sentence and two bouts of breast cancer since. Cancer is scary, but it is possible to not only survive, but thrive, after recovery. My mom is well into her 80's, mentally sharp and healthy.

My best to you, I assure you that even if we don't hear from you here at TF forums, I'll be thinking of you and your husband and wishing you both to be well again.

Take very good care of yourselves, treat yourself with kindness and love.

Thu, Jan 22, 2015 - 10:05pm
Karankawa
-
Portland, TX

Mr. Fix thanks for the Mark Passio vid

I've been working my way through Richard Groves podcast but haven't heard Passio mentioned yet. I watched the first one and have downloaded all three.

Fix and abguy, as far as the Nazi thing, I'm beginning to think that what was done to Germany is playing out here in America now. With the same end in mind.

The country has been stolen blind, raveged with debt, used to create enemies all over the globe. I remember a talk by Katherin Austin Fitts in 2007 where she said 'they' are taking all of the money out of America and moving it to the east.

It wouldn't suprise me if they intend to torch it when they are done. It's their SOP.

"Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves."
Thu, Jan 22, 2015 - 10:06pm
57Goldtop

Katie Rose

Your family is in our thoughts and prayers.

My family has always enjoyed hearing what I read about the goat farmer (today being the exception), and how you are comfortable doing and demonstrating what you believe to be right.

And that is why I believe you and your hubby will thrive for years to come.

Extract joy from every minute, and those minutes will turn to decades.

GT

Thu, Jan 22, 2015 - 10:18pm
BagOfGold
-
The Universe
XX

Not much time...

but a short update...We took a vote & the members in my group decided it was time to move...We have been busy building rocket mass furnaces in the caves on our properties!...It is going well...almost finished in all of the caves in our community!...We are still in the early stages...but we are trying to forge ahead!...Gotta go...but will try to give an update...if & when possible!...

The American who quit money to live in a cave

I love all of you!!!...

Bag Of Gold

Thu, Jan 22, 2015 - 10:36pm
Marblesonac

If Jesus were here

Would he say something like this?

"I do not claim to be Jesus Christ, in this life or any other. I am simply a seeker of truth, and someone who just loves to connect the dots."

I would also add, that he would want to share the truths that he has found.

I'm not trying to burden Fix with being a giant among men, but I'm trying to shout that we would not recognize a Jesus today.

Teach on Fix!

Thu, Jan 22, 2015 - 10:43pm
SteveW
-
BC
Canada

Katie Rose

I was distressed to learn about your condition today, especially since I thought you had achieved your dreams of rearing goats, farming and had a significant other in your life.

I went with chemo when I was diagnosed in 1998. I guess I basically had to since I'm a scientist and understand that the vast majority of cancers are caused by a single random mutation in one cell of the body. I also understand the nature of chemotherapy and after researching asked for a protocol that differed from the one my haematologist suggested.

I do not dispute that some people are able to survive cancer untreated and I suspect that reflects some ability of the body to naturally heal itself. In my case that would likely not be worthwhile since at the centre of my being my knowledge of the biology of cancer would not be in synchrony with any subconscious healing motivation.

I wish you all the best in this difficult time.

“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” ― Albert Camus
Thu, Jan 22, 2015 - 10:45pm
Alonzo Jazzberry
-
San Jose, CA

Jesus, since no one else will say it...

Katie - do not doom yourself and your husband to death.

I know we have a base instinct to believe that everything happens for a reason, but this is misguided. It is terrifying to see that you believe that you were the cause of your cancer. The pathology of most cancer at the biochemical level is absolutely random. You have been unlucky. That's all there is to it.

It is even more terrifying to see you say that 97% of chemotherapy patients die within 5 years. This is absolute nonsense. What type of chemotherapy? What type of cancer does the patient have? What stage? These are unbelievably important questions. A statistic that would assess a survival broadly for all therapies, and all stages of all conditions, would be so laughably pointless that it almost certainly does not exist. Whomever provided it was lying to you.

Look, the survival rate might that low for a stage IV pancreatic patient receiving intravenous cytotoxic chemo. But for the vast majority of cases, the rate is much higher, and depending on the type of chemotherapy being recommend it could increase your chances of survival significantly.

It is commendable that you are taking an active role in managing your own treatment plan, but if you are going to do so, for the love of god read the scientific literature. And when you do so, specifics matter, read about the particular treatments that are being prescribed, and read about the specific type and stage of cancer that you have. Read about the biochemical mechanism of action for the treatment being prescribed. Hell, if you want to, read about the micropathology of your condition, then you can more easily decide whether it is best targeted by whatever drug is being recommended, or by whatever natural/alternative cures you have in mind.

It isn't worth losing your life over. You might want to read this article, it seems to address a lot of the ideas that you've been reading.

Thu, Jan 22, 2015 - 10:47pm SteveW
Alonzo Jazzberry
-
San Jose, CA

@SteveW

Looks like we had the same impulse at the same time. I hope it does not fall on deaf ears :(

Thu, Jan 22, 2015 - 11:22pm
SteveW
-
BC
Canada

@Karankawa

"Fix and abguy, as far as the Nazi thing, I'm beginning to think that what was done to Germany is playing out here in America now. With the same end in mind."

Hmm, that was my first thought when the Department of Homeland Security was created to protect the Fath err Homeland.

It could just as easily been named the Department of Domestic Security but that did not match the agenda and then the TV series would have needed another name.

https://smallville.wikia.com/wiki/Department_of_Domestic_Security

“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” ― Albert Camus
Fri, Jan 23, 2015 - 12:09am
Green Lantern

This is a good summary of all

This is a good summary of all the quantam physics, metaphysics, Jesus philosophy, Native American philosophy, The Secret, Greg Bradden stuff we've been talking about the last couple of weeks.....with one significant difference.....he lived it. He took the principles and made it into a story...his story.

All religion, all philosophy, all science is absolutely useless if you can't apply it in your life to improve it. It wasn't his cognitive abilities that got him to success but he understand how to apply the creative imagination and remove thinking.

WARNING This video does not contain darkness

The link should start this rolling at 10:06.

https://youtu.be/V80-gPkpH6M?t=10m6s

Fri, Jan 23, 2015 - 1:02am
Katie Rose

now the whole truth...

Thank you all so much for your prayers! Both my wonderful hubby and I can sure use them!!! I believe prayers are more powerful than anything else we can do to get well and whole again....

I will visit the other thread on health as well.

I found out about my cancer at 4:00 PM Friday before my Sunday morning wedding. I asked my darling if he wanted to postpone our marriage for awhile. He looked at me and said, "Are you crazy? I love you and intend to marry you. For better or worse means exactly that."

So here is why I haven't been posting much -- I've been stoned out of my mind. WA State is a Medical Marijuana State, and patients are allowed to grow up to 15 plants for personal use. Marijuana inhibits cancer growth, and in many cases cures the cancer altogether.

Our research into cancer came up with many alternatives to conventional care. One that looked very promising is Rick Simpson Oil. It is concentrated cannibis oil with an insanely huge amount of THC, and the THC needs to be activated. If you do not know what that means it is simply that THC is the component of marijuana that makes folks "high." The literature says that one can grow accustomed to the high levels of THC in the Rick Simpson Oil. I have not been able to do so. Neither has my hubby. Aaugh!!!!!!

https://www.phoenixtears.com

This last summer I was blessed with a huge, legal harvest. Unlike many medical growers we specialized in growing and breeding plants that contained both THC and CBD. Literature says that CBD offsets the high from THC. It was very, very hard to find high CBD clones or seeds as there is serious money to be made from high CBD - low THC plants. And... as with all things on this planet, greed rules.

So the bottom line is that goats took a back seat to medical marijuana this last summer. We were able to create Rick Simpson Oil from dry ice hash. We were NOT able to get used to being high all the time. One of my friends just told me my hubby and I were "scary high" after we told her we were cutting way back.

My husband has discontinued its use and I have cut way back. We are taking medicine that is 2:1 CBD to THC. I don't know of anyone doing what we are doing using both CBD and THC. I might add that it has not helped my hubby. His PSA continues to climb.

For any of you interested in Rick Simpson Oil, here's a great link for his revised film Run From The Cure:

Video unavailable

This will give any of you who are interested a glimpse of the medical marijuana scene in WA State. Analytical 360 is a testing facility for medical marijuana in our state. You will note that very few growers are growing high CBD plants. That is because these plants/seeds/clones are not available for purchase. THC rules WA State medical dispensaries at this time.

https://www.analytical360.com

We are very, very careful to follow all state laws. We do not sell our medicine. We are not interested in the Feds paying us a visit. It takes a lot of weed to make Rick Simpson Oil. I am grateful we were able to do so.

Now our eyes are on more greenhouses for growing fresh greens for alkalinizing our bodies. We're hoping to build two more hoop houses early this spring. One can never have enough greenhouses...

And ... my borrowed Billy Goat got the job done today. I'll have a few babies arrive in late June. There will be fresh milk in a short 5 months.

Yeah!

edit to add:

Thank you for your comments about chemo. I really appreciate your concern. My husband is always researching and questioning his physicians.

My statistics about chemo come from Ty Bollinger's excellent series: THE QUEST FOR THE CURES. We purchased the DVD series and it was very informative.

My hubby's Oncologist agreed with the terrible chemo stats. His push is for us to do radiation therapy so that we might have another 2-3 months more months on Planet Earth.

No Thanks!

Katie Rose