26920 posts / 0 new
Last post
Thu, Jan 22, 2015 - 8:46am
Nana

Presumed?

https://www.thedailysheeple.com/head-of-it-companies-monitoring-pentagon... Head of IT Companies Monitoring Pentagon, FBI, NSA and Army Presumed Dead After Suspicious Fire

Thu, Jan 22, 2015 - 9:23am
Nana

Actions Speak Louder Than Words

https://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/?p=30149 Shock As John Boehner Opens House Session With Islamic Prayer To Allah (VIDEO) ---- https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/01/302647/ Obama Administration to Award Iranian Regime $11.9 Billion Through June ---- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ssdh4ARNg8 Obama tells us "We are 5 days away from fundamentally transforming America." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hU9iCANi02o Barack Hussein Obama refuses to salute US flag https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMUgNg7aD8M Is it another Obama gaffe or a Freudian slip? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsnZi-Kn4pU MORE PROOF THAT OBAMA WAS RAISED A MUSLIM & STILL IS A MUSLIM ----

Thu, Jan 22, 2015 - 9:35am
Nana

It Was All Planned By TPTB

Thu, Jan 22, 2015 - 10:24am
Nana

Atomic scientists set to make 'major announcement' about....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2919889/Is-end-world-nig... Atomic scientists set to make 'major announcement' about Doomsday Clock

Thu, Jan 22, 2015 - 10:38am
Karankawa
-
Portland, TX

Interview 993 - Sibel Edmonds on Gladio B and the Paris Shooting

Sibel Edmonds of BoilingFrogsPost.com joins us today to discuss a range of issues, from terror operations in Xinjiang to Gladio B in Belgium and her reaction to the Paris shooting. We also talk about her new podcast, Probable Cause, and what she is hoping to accomplish with it.

https://www.corbettreport.com/interview-993-sibel-edmonds-on-gladio-b-an...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-ts=1421782837&v=cze1zVDsQMs&x-yt-cl=8...

"Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves."
Thu, Jan 22, 2015 - 11:34am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

"If You Question Authority, You Are Mentally Ill"

"If You Question Authority, You Are Mentally Ill", Report Finds

Submitted by Tyler Durden on 01/21/2015 - 23:11

The psychopathologizing of anti-authoritarian behavior is yet another step on what looks like an increasingly slippery slope and it strikes us as especially harmful. The American Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM for short) defined a new mental illness, the so-called “oppositional defiant disorder” or ODD. As TheMindUnleashed.org informs us, the definition of this new mental illness essentially amounts to declaring any non-conformity and questioning of authority as a form of insanity. In short, as Natural News put it: According to US psychiatrists, only the sheeple are sane.

I do not question authority, I reject it outright. All forms of authority are in violation of natural law, all forms of authority steal and kill or just deceive to maintain it.

It could also be stated that all forms of authority are in complete violation of God's will. (If you'd like to look at it that way).

There's nothing questionable about it.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Thu, Jan 22, 2015 - 12:18pm
Nana

Video On Link

https://www.infowars.com/obama-authorized-cia-to-fund-al-qaeda-overthrow... Obama Authorized CIA To Fund Al-Qaeda Overthrow of Libya President floods radical jihadists with cash and weapons Probe of military experts say that the U.S. has “switched sides” in the war on terror.

Thu, Jan 22, 2015 - 12:28pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

I'm feeling just a little bit better…

I went for a couple of days straight without any sleep, I was in too much pain to get comfortable, and then I was too tired to simply “stop thinking so much”. For me, I can only focus my mind when I am well rested, and the twisted irony of that, is if I get too tired, I can't sleep. Fortunately, after a few days of that, I simply slipped into a coma.

Okay, maybe that's a little overly dramatic, but only a little.

Just prior to the state of the union address, as I had mentioned in a post near the top of the page, they interviewed a former Satanist priest named Mark Passio, who had some real insights on “occult knowledge” (defined as hidden), mind control, the elitist agenda, and natural law. He intrigued me when he expressed opposition to “new age”, which was enough for me to look into him a bit further.

His website is here: https://www.whatonearthishappening.com/

So I read a little , but as you know, I'm much more fond of videos, and he had a video link with a three part series which is a video of a day long seminar he gave a little over a year ago.

Seeing as I had little to do yesterday and I was actually tired enough to be dangerous if I tried, I watched all three of them, from morning, afternoon, and evening.

Here's the first video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASUHN3gNxWo

If interested, they are posted via a video link on his website.

He went after “New Age philosophy” with a passion, and said that the whole thing was designed by the Church of Satan, in order to lead people into a believe system where they refuse to acknowledge evil even exists.

He also cited some of my own issues with “a course in miracles”, and Wayne Dyer, that both teach a philosophy of pure pacifism, whereby those that do you wrong can proceed unopposed.

He believes strongly in the right of self-defense.

His lecture was purely philosophical, he does believe in a creator, but has no religious affiliations.

His big beef is with all authority figures, particularly government, although he obviously has no love of religious hierarchy either.

Listening to his philosophy, it sounded an awful lot like I was listening to Puck T. Smith, and quite frankly, I found him refreshing. He doesn't bother to sugarcoat anything, and has clear delineations between right and wrong.

He completely takes apart “moral relativism”, which he states is a tenant of the satanic church.

To massively abbreviate the nearly nine hours of seminar that I watched, it boils down to what Puck used to say,

“don't lie, and don't steal”. Human beings were meant to govern themselves.

The reason why most people don't believe this to be true, is due to thousands of years of brainwashing, and of course, as a result of this, our society has degenerated into an unconscious wasteland.

Some of my favorite quotes:

“Jesus was an anarchist, but most of his followers are statists”,

“liberty is directly correlated to morality”, (you can't have one without the other).

“There is no such thing as a legitimate, or moral form of government.”

He goes to great lengths to explain this.

The seminar is called “the real law of attraction”, and he goes to great lengths to explain the intricacies of that as well.

I just found him interesting,

I've always wanted “natural law” well explained, outside of a religious context.

Mark does a fabulous job.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Thu, Jan 22, 2015 - 12:46pm
NW VIEW

Interesting post Mr. Fix!

“Jesus was an anarchist, but most of his followers are statists”. Now that is an interesting view but may be very incomplete.

There are pieces of truth within your statement but much more must be viewed to round out a better view. He came for the lost sheep of the house of Israel-- to direct the Pathway for His followers -- to fulfill the first four feasts on their exact festival days -- to open a Way and Life for mankind -- to close the pre-Cross era and open up the new covenant for all who will receive Him -- did not engage in local or national governments or their corrupt systems -- set forth a Way of Life for Peace and happiness forever -- to Overcome the works of Satan -- recover that which had been lost from the Garden of Eden -- to loose those who were in bondage -- a Way through Him to open the Door of His Kingdom -- to expose the blindness of the religious leaders of that day (and today) -- etc. (One could write for an hour). jmo Jim

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Thu, Jan 22, 2015 - 2:11pm
Katie Rose

a few thoughts

I'm sitting at the computer pondering just what the future holds for us here in the USA. I am breathing pure oxygen through a contraption my husband put together via amazon and e-bay. Both of us have cancer and both have rejected conventional cancer therapies. We have learned that after chemotherapy one has a 2.2% chance of living beyond 5 years. I'm going to say that again.

ANYONE WHO AGREES TO CHEMOTHERAPY WILL ALMOST CERTAINLY DIE WITHIN 5 YEARS OF THE TREATMENT.

IN MY OPINION CHEMO IS FIRST DEGREE MURDER. PERIOD.

WHAT TREATMENT CAN ETHICALLY KILL OFF 97.8% OF THE PATIENTS, WHILE REWARDING THE MURDERER (MD) WITH VAST SUMS OF $? That's what standard cancer protocol does. The 17 year old girl who refused chemo was correct. She was sentenced to death by the courts. The MD's scare the shit out of patients. They even schedule the chemo sessions for their patients.

I was a student of A COURSE IN MIRACLES for many years. I was taught that I was the sole creator of my reality. My breast cancer is the product of an "unconscious invitation." I created it. I want the sympathy and "perks" that came with cancer.

I want to be a victim.

I'll always remember the day I read in ACIM,

"There is no such thing as evil. The only evil that exists is to believe that evil exists."

That began my quest for truth, as I knew this statement was a lie.

When truth is relative, there is no right or wrong in the traditional sense. That is why we can have medical, political, and just about everybody engaged in behavior that as a child was considered "bad" or "wrong." As a child we learned The Ten Commandments. There was a moral and ethical standard that was upheld by most in positions of authority.

I believe we are watching/living through the collapse of an empire. From what I can see, when morals become relative, a society fails....

I am off to take care of my goats. So far the buck I borrowed is very eager, but not very good, at getting my ladies bred. Their milk provides me with Vitamin K2. It is an important component in my homemade cancer protocol. My sister has done an extraordinary job of researching cancer and alternative therapies that work. Our handy man was given 6 months to a year to live. He has liver and pancreatic cancer. It has been a year and a half since his diagnosis. My sister's protocols have kept him alive and he is thriving.

So I guess I have the newly proclaimed psychological disease. I intend to live and not die and proclaim the good works of YAHWEH.

Given the state of affairs in the USA, I find myself wondering when it will be illegal for me to raise my own healthy food and drink raw goat's milk from animals I raise ???

The MD's are doing a very good job at scaring the heck out of my husband and myself. Lies are truth, and truth are lies. That is the state of the USA at this time.

Katie Rose

Thu, Jan 22, 2015 - 2:27pm Katie Rose
Spartacus Rex

May God Bless You Katie Rose

I have been keeping you and your's in my prayers, and am quite happy to finally see you post, and see that you are Keeping The Faith.

Cheers, S. Rex

Thu, Jan 22, 2015 - 2:42pm
AlienEyes

May God Bless You Katie Rose

Ditto That !

Thu, Jan 22, 2015 - 2:45pm
brokerk22

@Katie

I was uplifted by reading your story. Thank you so much for sharing. You are an awesome person with great wisdom. I will pray for you and your husband.

Thu, Jan 22, 2015 - 5:31pm
Marblesonac

Katie Rose

It is always great to see a post from you. I've missed them recently.

Sorry to read about your health issues, I hope you kick big C's ass!

Thu, Jan 22, 2015 - 5:33pm Katie Rose
south west medicine
-
CA

Katie Rose regarding cancer alternatives

Katie, Have you or your sister researched the Gerson Therapy? (www.gerson.org) The web site and the Gerson Institute has a wealth of information regarding a natural treatment for cancer and other degenerative diseases. I am happy to answer any questions you may have about it and some other adjunctive treatments that have been successful along with the Gerson Therapy.

SWM-Carol

Thu, Jan 22, 2015 - 5:34pm
Marblesonac

How do we know

that Mrfix isn't the reincarnation of Jesus?

They are/were both carpenters. They both hate authority. They both spread their wisdom.

Would we know a modern day Jesus if we saw him (her)?

Thu, Jan 22, 2015 - 5:46pm
benque
-
Montreal,
Canada

Marblesonac - re Jesus

Jesus didn't wear glasses and drive a vintage caddie.

edit: Now me, on the other hand..............................

Katy...my thoughts and hopes are with you as you face your challenges. I sincerely hope to be reading your posts for many years to come.

Thu, Jan 22, 2015 - 5:59pm
Marblesonac

I could see Jesus

In a vintage mustang convertible...long hair flowing in the wind...

Thu, Jan 22, 2015 - 6:11pm
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

re; hey-suse

and I sorta doubt that in his re-in-car-nation as Fix, he would be singing the praises of a Roman (Marko Passio),

considering as to how they treated him on an earlier go-around............;-}

PS: Mark Passio is a real breathe of fresh air!!!!

Thu, Jan 22, 2015 - 6:19pm
cris

Today's discussion on DOTS

is MrFix the reincarnation of Jesus?

Really?

You can't make this stuff up.

Proverbs 26:4