26953 posts / 0 new
Last post
Mon, Jan 19, 2015 - 10:52pm
Marblesonac

NW

The thing here is that if we disagree, we don't think the other side should be killed (in his name). We even invite scrutiny of our ideas.

Mon, Jan 19, 2015 - 11:02pm
Green Lantern

NW,  Can't speak for anyone

NW,

Can't speak for anyone else, but I wasn't speculating. But I did delete the post. I've managed to never comment on Christian doctrine in the three years I've been on this blog and I'm glad I deleted before the time expired so I can keep my track record. Heck, I've even managed to not raise the topic of the Roman Catholic Church even once out of deference to Turd and others who find spiritual solace in the teaching. Because let's say I can prove my case, what do I expect them to do, quit their religion?

These are no win conversation and nothing gets forwarded when you invalidate other people's version of truth by giving your own. It's fine when a group of Christians or Jews want to argue themselves about the interpretation of the tenants of their religion but when an outsider does it. Oh Me Oh My.

Although, I might say that I could be amazed that more people aren't familiar with some of these interesting stories that didn't make the editing of the final book of the New Testament. Certainly, a % of the population is aware of them. I was just adding more detail to Mr. Fix's assertion that Jesus was in India for 10 years. The story is much richer but for another time and place.

Tue, Jan 20, 2015 - 8:15am
ag1969

600 strains of an aerosolized thought control vaccine

600 strains of an aerosolized thought control vaccine already tested on humans; deployed via air, food and water
(NaturalNews) According to the document you're about to see, for the last eight years, government scientists have actively engineered viral vaccines designed to alter thoughts and beliefs by infecting the brain and suppressing genetic expression of neurological cells. Dispersal of these vaccines has been tested via high-altitude aerosolized sprays, highway vehicles, the water supply and even the food system.

As you'll see in the document and video below, the vaccine was intended from the start to be deployed against civilian populations, and 600 strains of infectious viruses were tested on human subjects. One of the transmission vectors documented in the testing exploited an influenza strain to spread the mind-infecting virus as a pandemic.

The point of all this is to infect the minds of the population and transform people into what the government calls "normal." From the government's point of view, of course, "normal" means "obedient and mindless."

This is all described in a video and a document that surfaced several years ago but which are only now beginning to connect the dots as the medical police state in America accelerates to insane levels of aggression against the population. See recent stories on medical kidnapping in Arkansas and CPS kidnapping of children in Arizona for starters.

Learn more: https://www.naturalnews.com/048347_aerosolized_vaccines_behavioral_modification_obedience.html#ixzz3PMoo2le2

Tue, Jan 20, 2015 - 12:14pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

The pain, the pain, oh, the pain:

Something that I failed to mention over the past day, is that while I was playing with my computer on Sunday night, after an entire day stuck indoors with freezing rain, the power went out.

Refusing to just sit there in the dark, I went outside to hook up my generator. Upon returning to the house, I slipped and fell on the ice.

Since then, I have been in massive pain, so I broke down and went to an “urgent care facility” to have my shoulder x-rayed.

I've just been informed that I have a broken clavicle. (I even have the pictures to prove it)

They wrapped me up in an ace bandage to “immobilize my shoulder”, and now for the life of me, I can't figure out how to get it off.

So much for “having it all figured out”.

By the way, I was studying the topic of “karma” when this all started Sunday night.

Is it synchronicity or coincidence?

The nurse practitioner told me I need an orthopedic surgeon, but that simply is not going to happen.

I've been informed that if I can “stay still” for six weeks, it will heal itself.

I might actually do a lot more posting.

Fortunately, my bills are all paid, and as a direct result of being well prepared for whatever financial Armageddon could occur in the future, I'm not particularly worried about not working for the next six weeks.

My house is fully stocked, and I don't actually have to go anywhere, or do anything.

Ain't life grand? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKwwcCpa2Ag

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Tue, Jan 20, 2015 - 1:57pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

We already knew this, what are they going to do about it?

GENERALS CONCLUDE OBAMA BACKED AL-QAEDA

Obama runs guns to terrorists

Image Credits: Public domain

by JEROME CORSI | WND | JANUARY 20, 2015

The Obama White House and the State Department under the management of Secretary of State Hillary Clinton “changed sides in the war on terror” in 2011 by implementing a policy of facilitating the delivery of weapons to the al-Qaida-dominated rebel militias in Libya attempting to oust Moammar Gadhafi from power, the Citizens Commission on Benghazi concluded in its interim report.

In WND interviews, several members of the commission have disclosed their finding that the mission of Christopher Stevens, prior to the fall of Gadhafi and during Stevens’ time as U.S. ambassador, was the management of a secret gun-running program operated out of the Benghazi compound.

The Obama administration’s gun-running project in Libya, much like the “fast and furious” program under Eric Holder’s Justice Department, operated without seeking or obtaining authorization by Congress.

WND reported Monday that in exclusive interviews conducted with 11 of the 17 members of the commission, it is clear that while the CCB is still enthusiastic to work with Rep. Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., chairman of the House Select Committee on Benghazi, and hopeful that Boehner is serious about the investigation, various members of the CCB, speaking on their own behalf and not as spokesmen for the commission, are expressing concerns, wanting to make sure the Gowdy investigation is not compromised by elements within the GOP.

The Citizen’s Commission on Benghazi’s interim report, in a paragraph titled “Changing sides in the War on Terror,” alleges “the U.S. was fully aware of and facilitating the delivery of weapons to the Al Qaeda-dominated rebel militias throughout the 2011 rebellion.”

Read more

Tue, Jan 20, 2015 - 2:31pm
SilveryBlue
-
Auckland
New Zealand

Ouch - Get better as fast as you can Mr Fix

There must be something coming that needs your eagle eye on it asap.

The hardest part is avoiding reflexes - catching falling things etc. Be still & get better.

Look up healing herbs - comfrey (knit-bone) comes to mind.

Tue, Jan 20, 2015 - 2:56pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

@ SilveryBlue

You might be right about “the hardest thing” and reflexes…

For me, the hardest thing was driving while drinking coffee, smoking, and talking on the phone.

My Mustang didn't come with cup holders, an ashtray, or Bluetooth.

The seatbelt is impossible.

Tue, Jan 20, 2015 - 7:08pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

This could be fun:

Tue, Jan 20, 2015 - 7:38pm
sierra skier
-
ID

The ace bandage, try

The ace bandage, try scissors, carefully if nothing else works. I did my clavicle 2 1/2 years ago and it was in 3 pieces with a large chip also. It stayed reduced for about 24 hours and then done. I opted for surgery because I had also cracked my acetabulum (hip socket). With both being on my right side I was non-weight bearing on both until the clavicle was ok'ed. Well knowing my hip meant a wheelchair until I could use a crutch and the clavicle not being readily able to stay reduced long enough to heal I had a strap installed and was able to use crutches at the 6 week point.

Oh boy was my wife pleased the day I was allowed to go to crutches,,, and so was I. Best of wishes with your healing and if you can keep it aligned well enough it should heal good. One note, is that the day after surgery I had a full range of motion and the p[ain was mostly mitigated, but they wanted me to keep it still anyway so I did,,,,, doctors orders were followed.

Tue, Jan 20, 2015 - 7:55pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

An interesting anagram:

President Barack Obama

an Arab backed imposter

Tue, Jan 20, 2015 - 9:27pm ag1969
SteveW
-
BC
Canada

@ag1969: Thought control vaccine; not really

While I don't normally pay much attention to Mike Adams, today's post opens up a whole can of worms on what the idiots in defense are contemplating.

The backstory.

The VMAT2 gene produces an integral membrane protein that transports neurotransmitters. Its putative association with self transcendence led Dean Hamer (notorious also for designating the Gay Gene) to designate it the God gene.

As long ago as 1997 mice (called knockouts or KO) were being engineered to completely lack various genes. VMAT2 knockout mice fed poorly, didn't move much and died within a few days. Knockout monkeys similarly die within 3 days, of starvation according to autopsy (but after such a minimal time maybe they simply had no will to live - my comment).

The bright sparks in the DOD equated this gene with religious fundamentalism (i.e. the enemy, Islam) and decided it could develop a vaccine against religious fundamentalism or FUN VAX.

https://www.wanttoknow.info/health/funvax070601.pdf

Not really a vaccine, they propose to use VSV (vesicular stomatitis virus, prominent for development of Ebola vaccine) as the delivery agent since it can infect brain cells and causes a flu like illness in humans. In testing 600 stains they honed in on VSV287 as the most efficient strain.

Current issues.

There is no information I can find regarding how they propose to reduce output from the VMAT2 gene, but AMRIID is currently supporting research into silencing Ebola a strategy that should be equally effective.

The idea that VMAT2 is a "God gene" has been criticized. Its a neurotransmitter pump and may account for only a few percent of the variance of self-transcendence scores.

Mike Adams reports a video where the claim is make that religious fundamentalists express more VMAT2. However RT-PCR is a qualitative test not quantitative.

Comment.

I hope this is both helpful and interesting since many here claim self-transcendence in some flavour and that I have not droned on too long.

Designating VMAT2 as the God Gene is another example of Dean Hamer promoting and sensationalizing his research in Behavioural Genetics. The majority of his peers consider it unlikely that complex behavioural traits are controlled solely by single genes.

This exposes the utter stupidity of DOD and their limited understanding of genetics, as well as the extent to which they are prepared to go. Ultimately this is their dream of 21st century biological warfare.

Even if DOD were to be successful in down regulating VMAT2 in a target population (ISIS) I suspect that any noticeable effect would be expressed as a general lack of motivation. Contrast this with one of their behavioural indicators "Measurable increase in communications, telephone, email and other forms of communication that express discontent with religion or God."

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing, especially in the evil minds that plan to rule the world.

“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” ― Albert Camus
Tue, Jan 20, 2015 - 11:22pm
silverwood
-
Kilauea, HI

Graham Hancock

I've listen to a few of his videos and find him quite credible and interesting. Worth a listen

Interview on Ancient Mysteries

https://www.grahamhancock.com/
Graham Hancock discusses his views on the following topics:
1 - Precession of the equinoxes
2 - Bringers of wisdom from the Heavens
3 - Monuments aligning to 10,500BC
4 - What happened in 10,500BC?
5 - The Mystery of the Pyramids
6 - The Sarcophagus
7 - Dating Giza
8 - Hidden Halls of Records
9 - Structures on Mars
10 - Cataclysm of Mars
11 - A species with amnesia
12 - Where is the Lost Civilization?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcPgIphDWGY

Tue, Jan 20, 2015 - 11:36pm
Green Lantern

Yup, the Earth Keepers

Yup, the Earth Keepers pre-date the Judeo-Christian tradition by at least 2000 years. Before that I don't know and the Four Directions and the Medicine Wheel and spirit world including totems observed throughout North America, S. America, and even White dudes over in, I forgot parts of the former Soviet Union. Connect them DOTS and you got a part of suppressed history they don't want you to know.

Yup, Hancock has some interesting theories. His infatuation with hallucinogens ie ayuasca and Peyote not my cup of tea. I think he gets some dates wrong but would agree I think connecting those civilizations to what's going on today is key!

Wed, Jan 21, 2015 - 9:36am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

The movie they are willing to kill over:. Gray State:

Wed, Jan 21, 2015 - 11:57am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

“Hidden knowledge”

As part of the warm-up show for “the state of the dictatorship” speech last night, this gentleman was interviewed explaining “occult knowledge”, and I found him quite interesting.

You may not agree with what he says, but his opinions are well researched, and heartfelt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-cl=84359240&x-yt-ts=1421782837&v=KKBp...

Note:

YouTube seems to have changed some of its codes, as I am unable to “embed” some of the newest videos.

If I get a chance later, I will try to “crack the code”, as in the past, deleting some of the code made them work.

I don't recognize this new one.

Wed, Jan 21, 2015 - 6:11pm
Green Lantern

1957 - A Kid Explains Why

1957 - A Kid Explains Why Government is Deceptive and Evil

Video unavailable

This clip is from the 1957 British comedy film Á King In New York', directed by and starring Charlie Chaplin in his last leading role, which presents a satirical view of certain aspects of United States politics and society. The film was produced in Europe after Chaplin's exile from the US in 1952. It did not open in the United States until 1967.
The young boy's name is Michael Chaplin, son of Charlie Chaplin

Kid is actually a bit annoying than humorous. His bullet points are valid but his anger and manner feeds into the very thing that he resents.

Charlie Chaplin's final speech in the Great Dictator

Charlie Chaplin final speech in The Great Dictator
Wed, Jan 21, 2015 - 8:39pm Green Lantern
silver66

GL Charlie Chaplin speech put to music

you may enjoy this groups interpretation

Charlie Chaplin - Let Us All Unite! (Melodysheep) + Download

Silver66 Rage against the dying of the light

Wed, Jan 21, 2015 - 9:13pm
Karankawa
-
Portland, TX

I love this forum.

It's become my first check when sitting down at my desk.

Thank you Nana, and everyone that contributes.

Karankawa

"Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves."
Wed, Jan 21, 2015 - 9:15pm
buzlightening
-
Oakley, UT

Remember the Fall '08 crisis where funds had to dump winning

positions in long gold and silver positions to cover equity loses; margin calls. This time around those winning positions are in shorts rather than long positions which will need be liquidated. Yes! What goes around comes around!

Thu, Jan 22, 2015 - 3:44am
SilveryBlue
-
Auckland
New Zealand

SO on electric geology

https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-cl=84411374&x-yt-ts=1421828030&am...

I follow SO but I must have missed this one with Michael Steinbacher

Edit - me too Nana. Many thanks for being a gracious host

randomness