Removed comment

Removed comment.

Thu, Mar 23, 2017 - 11:24pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Thu, Mar 23, 2017 - 11:51pm

There ARE traitors within,

There ARE traitors within, and their names are.....

There is a National Dementia, an inability to think rationally, an emotional disorder...and it's spreading like wildfire. Maybe it's aluminum in the food, or GMO, or contrails, or HAARP frequencies, or something else... I'm not sure what it is, but it's obvious that it's out there, and in here and it's getting worse.

It's like watching your family lose their minds, one at a time, but slowly and surely becoming sicker, and more vacuous. Blank stares and mumbles greet rational thought. Emotional rage guides decisions. It's depressing.

I have a new name for them....They were dump babies. God the explanation is awful. I'll skip it. 

Why are my thoughts appearing on the screen without touching the keys? 

On a brighter note, 

Ruffian, can you see facebook? Don't know how to link a video.

<iframe src="https://www.tfmetalsreport.com/%3Ca%20href%3D"https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebo..." target="_blank" rel="nofollow">https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebo..." width="400" height="400" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>

If not, similar to this but the one above is better. 

Man captivates horses with native flute
Fri, Mar 24, 2017 - 12:15am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

A nice bedtime story... Time to relax.

JORDAN MAXWELL : ET CONNECTION TO SECRET SPACE & RELIGIONS

Streamed live 2 hours ago

I will be talking with Jordan Maxwell about his current research, ET connections to the Secret Space Programs and Religions.

Brief bio (from his website): Jordan Maxwell continues as a preeminent researcher and independent scholar in the field of occult / religious philosophy. His interest in these subjects began as far back as 1959. He served for three-and-a-half years as the Religion Editor of Truth Seeker Magazine, America's oldest Freethought Journal (since 1873). His work exploring the hidden foundations of Western religions and secret societies creates enthusiastic responses from audiences around the world.

Sweet dreams! smiley

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Fri, Mar 24, 2017 - 1:43am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

Alien Eyes said -

"Seems like some of this threads writers have put down the bong and picked up the opium pipe."

Nice quote! - 'Alien' has always had an enlightened, unpretentious way with words.

Wisdom is often found hiding in the most unlikely places.

Well done 'Alien'. 

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb
Fri, Mar 24, 2017 - 5:38am
ag1969

Atarangi Sighting

Can you guess which one is Ata?

Fri, Mar 24, 2017 - 6:38am
ag1969

David Rockefeller & a dark legacy in Brasil – A critical obituar

On March 20, David Rockefeller died at the age of 101. As the obituaries for one of the world’s richest men gush over his philanthropy, it needs to be pointed out that he was a major player in several Latin American coups, supported extremely corrupt military dictatorships, post-dictatorship neoliberal policies that greatly exacerbated income stratification and poverty and that his dark legacy will continue to influence the region long after his death.

The Rockefellers’ arrival in Brazil

The Rockefeller Foundation first arrived in Brazil during World War I and was embedded within the so-called “public health movement” amongst Brazilian elites. At that time, Brazilian eugenics was synonymous with public health and emphasized “hygienization”, expressed in the maxim “to sanitize is to eugenize”. With Rockefeller assistance, the creation of the Eugenic Society of São Paulo in 1918 represented the institutionalization of eugenics in Brazil. Amongst elites, eugenics was associated with evolution, progress and civilization, even treated by some as a ‘new religion’. In “War against the weak” Edwin Black explains that the purpose of the Rockefeller Foundation was to finance programs aimed at “the extermination of those considered degenerate”. In Brazil this meant the poor, the ignorant, those of mixed race and African descent.

In her thesis on David’s older brother Nelson Rockefeller, historian Elisabeth Cobbs argues that U.S. Foreign policy in Brazil was not only realised by official relations between governments and diplomats, but also by the private sector, including philanthropic organisations. Nelson had been a regular visitor to Brazil since the 1930s, and in 1941 was named by President Roosevelt as coordinator of the Office of Interamerican Affairs (CIAA), which ran intelligence and propaganda operations against the Axis Powers in Latin America.

Following the end of the War, Nelson headed the American International Association for Economic and Social Development in Brazil of AIA. The AIA was a “Capitalist Missionary” philanthropic NGO known in Brazil for its programmes for modernisation of agriculture to North American models and standards (including the introduction of pesticides, herbicides and hybrid seeds), sanitation, and literacy. AIA would eventually birth two more agencies, IBEC (International Basic Economy Company) and the IRI Research Institute. As coordinator of the CIAA, Nelson acquired invaluable information about Latin America’s untapped natural resources, especially mineral reserves, information that he would go on to use following the war. IBEC became a key component in the post-World War Two opening of the Amazon rainforest to commercial exploitation, “a process that eventually led to military dictatorships, genocide of native peoples, loss of biological diversity and unprecedented misery for the majority of Brazilians“.

https://alethonews.wordpress.com/2017/03/24/david-rockefeller-a-dark-leg...

Fri, Mar 24, 2017 - 7:41am
ag1969

You see GL

Sometimes it is just a matter of perspective. LOL.

Fri, Mar 24, 2017 - 8:09am (Reply to #12246)

ag1969 wrote:Can you guess

ag1969 wrote:

Can you guess which one is Ata?

Found him

It's my proposal that Trump, effective immediately, impose Trade Restrictions on New Zealand and send them back to the stone age. Let them keep their top exports. Dairy, lamb chops and Hobbits.

Fri, Mar 24, 2017 - 9:00am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Decades old technology might see the light of day

Would YOU choose to live forever? Age-reversing pill that Nasa wants to give to astronauts on Mars will begin human trials within six months

• Scientists have discovered a key signalling process in DNA repair
  • They have used this process in the development of a drug to reverse ageing 
  • Trials on mice found that the pill repaired DNA damage after a week
  • Nasa wants the new technology to protect its astronauts from solar radiation 

Read more: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4343142/Human-trials-age-reversing-pill-start-six-months.html#ixzz4cFQOABjz 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Fri, Mar 24, 2017 - 9:08am

I am posting this again.

I am posting this again. Why? Because you guys are talking about disclosure. This starts to tell you what Trump's agenda is in space. Let's not forget that the Obama administration cut space exploration and funding to NASA and made it a private corporate initiative. Trump has just undid everything Obama did. 

Now the public see's this has as oooh. Great space exploration.

Trump is making wholesale cuts in sciences and arts but is droppoing helicopters of money into SPACE. HELLO???!!!. THIS AIN'T ABOUT SCIENCE.

Here's a list of all the money that Trump will funneling into the space program and their stated reasons. 

https://www.planetary.org/blogs/casey-dreier/2017/0323-point-by-point-analysis-of-trumps-2018-nasa-budget-outline.html

Now, I'd ask ALIENEYES or any of the trolls to interpret what exactly is going on here. BUT IT'S OUT OF THEIR LEAGUE. That's not narcissistic. That's truth.

This is where your skills of inference come in handy.

Fri, Mar 24, 2017 - 9:10am

Atarangi,  Forgive but don't

Atarangi, Forgive but don't forget. 

June 19, 2015 - 6:57pm #31

AlienEyes

AlienEyes's picture

Hat Tips: 22615

atarangi

How does it feel, being a shill for a belligerent, arrogant lunatic ?

Fri, Mar 24, 2017 - 11:10am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

NASA is primarily a public relations firm

Green Lantern,

I just read that link on the NASA budget, and all I detect from it, is a shift away from NASA inventing Global warming data, to the robotic exploration of the aspects of space that are already well known, and well-documented.

To me, it appears to be just throwing money at government scientist, like welfare checks, to keep them from actually doing something productive. The caveat, is that it would all need congressional approval, which has zero chance.

I'm calling smokescreen on this one, although at least theoretically, since NASA only serves as a public cover for what's really going on, elements of NASA could be employed down the road to take part in very highly sanitized aspects of disclosure.

I know you've been paying close attention to the mind games Trump has been playing, but very little if any of it reveals an actual agenda. 

I think the breaking news pertaining to Obamagate, and the revelations concerning the surveillances state is more relevant, but without mass arrests, it only servers to condition the public to the hopelessness of the situation pertaining to "big brother". You know, that all Seeing Eye shit.

I have watched plenty of footage that allegedly comes from the international space station, which I believe to be staged.

Currently, I can't even find any conclusive evidence that there is anybody exploring outerspace, and since all data that is released by NASA is essentially government propaganda, it should be taken about it seriously as COMEX inventory, or a COT Report. In other words, less than meaningless, as it is designed to be pure misdirection.

I'm not paying much attention to Trump right now, virtually everything he does is nothing more than a made for television production. I find it distracting.

Many whistleblowers have their own issues, and some might be providing deliberate disinformation, But the odds of piecing together the truth are exponentially higher, then trying to evaluate a government approved mainstream press outlet.

I'm still working from the premise that whatever is possible, is probably real, and closely looking at the theoretical physics behind Time travel, interdimensional travel, antigravity, zero point, and a historical timeline that encompasses billions, if not trillions of years. None of what I discover will be on the evening news anytime soon.

Discerning the truth is going to require imagination, and a lot of it. Right now, the mainstream is only feeding us Wars and rumors of wars, a timeless propaganda tactic to keep us in fear. Trump is playing his part, between constant fear, and false hope. 

The only thing I perceive of significance, is that confidence in government, and officialdom in general, is being systematically eroded across the board. Personally, I view the abandonment of blind faith in government, and religion, along with our financial system, a huge positive in the long-term. It could just as easily be a prelude to a totalitarian lockdown.

So, I keep watching. For example, I would consider this story particularly relevant: 

The Deep State's Dominant Narratives And Authority Are Crumbling

This is why the Deep State is fracturing: its narratives no longer align with the evidence.

I've got a reasonably busy day ahead of me, so have a nice day.

Be back tonight.

Fri, Mar 24, 2017 - 11:40am
AlienEyes

LOL

GL must have had his 'free phone' yanked. laugh

Fri, Mar 24, 2017 - 11:41am (Reply to #12158)
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

frustrated to the point of anger

OK, here's the belated synopsis on Billy Meiers; Pure unadulterated Reptoid mis-info B.S. I'm way behind here at the plantation, so I had my wifie-pooh do the research. And as you know Fix, she's more than qualified. OMG, what an elaborate scam. Billy's contacts are none other than the very same shape-shifting malicious Reptoids that contacted and abetted the Nazis. They never left the Alps - must be home base, huh? I see they are still talking in German and have not strayed one iota from their Modus-operandi from the WWII days. Look at his pictures of their 'saucers'. Absolutely perfect replicas of the ones the Germans built in the late 30's and forties, same size - little nodules all around the perimeter and so forth. They slightly changed the name of their ''Race'', but they kept the same human-nordic appearance scam they luv so much. I was getting revolted just a few paragraphs into the webpage (my gut meter was pegged on "R U FKN SHITTIN?", so I put my dear D on the case. Here's some of the same ole same ole BS they are promoting.

1) after -death mind swipes are done for your benefit (R U fkn shittin me?) It gets worse.

2) Wilcox, Goode, Icke, Bill Tompkins, and everyone who else who is mentioning Reptoids is a fraud making a fortune selling books and such. (~!!) Really? Icke did a video about the 800 sq ft flat he lives in. He lives pay-ck to pay-ck. Wilcox was wearing frayed shirts and living in a ''in-laws apt'' in the back of a house in LA when I met him, and needed contributions to buy some presentation software that he couldn't afford.

3) the Apollo 11 was faked

I'm gonna stop here. Sorry about the tone of this post, but my time is precious these daze, and the amount of -and sophisticated intensity of- the mis-info campaign is frustrated to the point of anger.

Sincerely Yours

Way Behind

Fri, Mar 24, 2017 - 11:45am
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

I totally concur....thanks, you said it all

I just read that link on the NASA budget, and all I detect from it, is a shift away from NASA inventing Global warming data, to the robotic exploration of the aspects of space that are already well known, and well-documented.

To me, it appears to be just throwing money at government scientist, like welfare checks, to keep them from actually doing something productive. The caveat, is that it would all need congressional approval, which has zero chance.

I'm calling smokescreen on this one, although at least theoretically, since NASA only serves as a public cover for what's really going on, elements of NASA could be employed down the road to take part in very highly sanitized aspects of disclosure.

I know you've been paying close attention to the mind games Trump has been playing, but very little if any of it reveals an actual agenda. ........................................

Fri, Mar 24, 2017 - 2:21pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Billy Meiers a Nazi Psi-op...

Okay, got it.

Score one for SilverBelle,

and I apologize for not noticing the Nazi propaganda aspect of that narrative. 

The Gnostic gospels do have a similar story, without the overt anti-Israelite rhetoric. 

This doesn't change my opinion of biblical origins or its agenda one iota. It's only confirmation of Nazi/ reptoid time travel and antigravity technology. Old news.

Do me a favor, and give D a great big thank you for me.

Since none of Meiers information was even remotely useful pertaining to current projects under investigation, I really wasn't going to pay him anymore attention anyway. It looks like I'm done with Biblically based theological debates anyway, there isn't anyone left who can contribute any claims that can be substantiated, nor can they answer the simplest of questions. It's just a distraction now.

I do have one more question for you, and I know D is quite familiar with "Ra, The law of One". I tend to agree with your premise that ascension is bullshit, at least in the way the new age types describe it. 

Ra uses the word "harvesting" instead, which sounds ominous on its surface. Since humanity is already being harvested for all that it is worth, I'm not seeing much difference there. Goode has already described the text as containing a lot of misinterpretations according to the Blue Avians. I'm not about to throw out the entire narrative, there's a lot of solid info in it.

It's really just that one area that I have serious disputes with.

Does D have an opinion on this?

By the way, more thanks to KC,

I went through those two video clips again last night, and I'm looking at some additional material along the same lines. I'll get back to you in a few more days. By the way, the explanation provided in your narrative regarding ascension, makes a heck of a lot more sense than anything else I've come across recently. 

There is still a lot to digest there.

Fri, Mar 24, 2017 - 5:16pm (Reply to #12254)

AlienEyes wrote: GL must have

AlienEyes wrote:

Did you think that up all alone or are your friends sending idea's? I'm impressed at the level of your wit. 

Keep thinking them up. You're gonna need them very soon. 

Fri, Mar 24, 2017 - 5:16pm (Reply to #12254)

AlienEyes wrote: GL must have

AlienEyes wrote:

Did you think that up all alone or are your friends sending idea's? I'm impressed at the level of your wit. 

Keep thinking them up. You're gonna need them very soon. 

Fri, Mar 24, 2017 - 8:55pm

I know you've been paying

I know you've been paying close attention to the mind games Trump has been playing, but very little if any of it reveals an actual agenda. ........................................

Fix with all due respect to you, this meme that it's too early to say has to end. Hopefully before next Presidential election cycle. Or can't really tell if it's an elephant or a swan through the fog.

The MIles Franklin thing Turd posted asks the question will Trump drain the swamp? (Hit head against cement until unconsciousness is reached)

WE HAVE MOUNTAINS OF INFORMATION. Was my post on how Trump loaded his cabinet with EXXON Execs, their interest in Russia just a little HINT what he wants to do??

Silver66 teased us when he said Maybury posted yet a third consecutive newsletter WARNING people of what is going on? The 1st two I posted various articles in it's entirety. Well here is a little snippet and this didn't require much thinking because it has been splattered all over the news.

As this EWR will show, continuing mili- tary protection of Nato is a mistake big enough to out- weigh the gains from all other measures. War is the most expensive thing humans do. 

Granted, he also said to the Europeans, please, please, pretty please pay the price of your own protection. But if he really thinks they will do it in any significant way, he’s smoking something.

Like much of America, European populations are addicted to US aid. The only way they will break their habit is if Trump forces them to go cold turkey, which he has apparently decided not to do. So, in a continuation of the Marshall Plan domino effect, Europe will grow worse.

The guy is an outright Keynsian Economist trained mind. EVERYTHING he says and does Spells it out for you!! NO SKILLS OF INFERENCE required. 

But we were talking about space? Who did he put on his advisory council but the great Elon Musk of SPACE X and EXXON's Rex Tillerson. Space and oil?? Hmmm, NO RED FLAGS YET? Anybody?

Please take a moment to read this article, and if you desire, please post how many bullshit lies both Elon Musk and Tillerson have spewed out in ONE ARTICLE. 

https://gizmodo.com/a-brief-chat-with-elon-musk-about-climate-change-rex-t-1791620750

MUSK wants to build cities on Mars. The guy thinks the END IS NIGH. Good pal of Obama and now bitching at Trump.

I MEAN MOUNTAINS OF HINTS. Ok, you want a few more.... 1 billion dollars from google and fidelity, thousands of satellites and all we're told is we go into space for altruistic, philosophical, to go where no man has gone before. TOTAL PILE OF HORSE SHIT. major financial powers and banks and secret collateralization of space assets, including whatever "ancient technologies" might be found out there. We have corporations now putting resources into outers space like the West Indes trading company did in America.

SpaceX – the company on a mission to colonize Mars – outlined plans to put 4,425 satellites into space in a Federal Communications Commission (FCC) filing from earlier this week.

That's three times the 1,419 satellites that are currently in space, according to the Union of Concerned Scientists, a not-for-profit group made up of scientists across the world.

Once "fully optimized", the system will be able to provide bandwith of 1 gigabytes per second for users globally. That's over 180 times faster than the current global internet speed average of 5.6 megabytes per second which was recorded in the Akamai State of the Internet report at the end of last year.

Reports earlier this year suggested Google and Fidelity had invested $1 billion into SpaceX to support the satellite project.

But again we are talking about space and intentions. So let me tell you why there will be no disclosure from Trump administration in plain language. That is of course, if Trumps space escapades don't cross some ancient cosmic Versailles treaty's quarantine zone or boundary, Than we'll see how good of negotiater he is.

The moment the average Joe Six pack see's one of these, 

And some guy walking out with one of these, 

The guy sitting on his fart cushion watching the boob tube is going to ask, so if they can power their space ships with a rock, why can't I do that with my house and car???? At a minimum, you'd hope that every person in DOTS is asking the samething. 

With Exxon in the game, oil still means something to the deep state. If you tell everybody the secrets, shit gonna blow up. Pretty much every world religion too. That's just too much freedom. Can't have it.

The trillion dollar secret space program doesnt' go away. 

Is that enough hints? Or would you like to buy a vowel or solve the puzzle? 

randomness