Removed comment.

Sun, Mar 19, 2017 - 8:51pm atarangi
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sun, Mar 19, 2017 - 8:54pm
ag1969

Hi Ruffian

That is a very interesting Anonymous video. I always thought Anonymous was See Aye A but if that is true, then there is certainly an information war going on within the deep state and intelligence agencies.

Lady Michelle is a very interesting name for that boat when you consider the top down gender identity confusion that has permeated right to our school bathrooms in eight loonnnngggg years.

Anyway, that video says a lot, Clinton working with Trump? Lots of twists and turns in this script, I can't keep up!

Sun, Mar 19, 2017 - 8:54pm abguy4
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sun, Mar 19, 2017 - 9:14pm
ag1969

Ruff

When I think about it from the 20,000 foot view, we have always said around here that when the rats all start turning on each other, we are getting close to the end.

The guy who just left POTUS is on the Lam in Tahiti, Clinton is working with trump, and anonymous, which is the CIA, is calling out the CIA, as the drug cartel, which is synonymous with calling it the Bush Crime Family. It is still up on youtube, which is controlled by google, which is filtering fake news, the network tv news is imploding and throwing hissy fits on the air when ever truthiness rears its ugly head. We have bankers turning on eachother left and right while fighting a gangland style nail gun war. It makes my brain hurt.

I am going to watch that Nasim vid that AM posted. I watched the first 20 minutes earlier.

Sun, Mar 19, 2017 - 9:17pm ag1969
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sun, Mar 19, 2017 - 9:28pm ag1969
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sun, Mar 19, 2017 - 10:43pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Mon, Mar 20, 2017 - 2:17am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

Ruff

Your purpose is to be yourself the best you can.

I have to say you are doing a damn good job of it.

I'm jealous.

Keep up the good work and thanks for being such a great Dot's person.

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb

Mon, Mar 20, 2017 - 3:17am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

life

Everyone has a purpose in life.

From the most humble to the most influential.

It doesn't matter.

We are all equal in the big scheme of things.

Even Mr,Fix and G.L,

Most people 'don't know how lucky they are'.

Шоу талантов в Грузии, Ева Шиянова

Mon, Mar 20, 2017 - 5:14am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

Things are never what they seem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_qAhYqGCG4#t=315.9740

It's the way it is meant to be.

It's a huge experiment.

Mon, Mar 20, 2017 - 7:53am
Green Lantern

There is a natural law/or

There is a natural law/or better said a spiritual law called The Law of Vibration. It's operation is specific and all the things that we talk about operate under it. Another name for it is The Law of Harmonics. Cycles which are frequency, operate under it. Music, the octave, 7 notes, do, re, me fa, etc, 7 planets in the solar system, 7 metals, 7 colors in the rainbow rising from red to violet operate under it's jurisdiction. It operates under the number 7.

Natural Law falls under the Law of Vibration. It's immutable and operates under the principles of the Law of Vibration. violate it's principles, the repercussions are predictable. Follow the laws, and things work out. Don't follow the laws, and things don't work out. Operates in the personal realm just as it does in the collective realm.

All the psychology stuff that has been posted here. Candice Pert, Lipton and more, operates under the law of vibration. It is wave pictures. Your moma slapped you in the face and you hate your mom and dad. You go to a psychologist to help you deal with the memories. These are wave pictures. Our system of medicine is designed to apply a medicine to resulting behaviors. Once those wave pictures constellation, just like the stars, they form structures. Our medical system has essentially made up names to wave pictures that have constellate. Most advanced forms of quantam psychology DO NOT name the wave forms because it causes them to harden into what you call it. But suffice to say, spiritual pyschology also falls under the law of vibration.

Wavelength, frequency are more specific references under it's operation.

Words operate under it. Language operates under it's principles.

In power vs force Hawkins talks about a Tone scale. Emotions like anger, hate, jealousy are on the low end of the tone scale and rise up to qualities like contentment, love etc.... They are associated with the tones.

You can break up the vibration of a word, alter it, effects the vibration. All outer sounds, reflect an inner sound, and the Free Masons, among many understood the effect of using the law of vibrations when applying it to charged words/spiritual words/the names of God's.

Hallelujah is not the original word. Yaweh, Elhoheinu, the 99 names of God in Islam, the names of God in the Kaballah and even the word God itself has lost the vibration. Each of these represents some tampering with the original inner vibration.

The reference to higher vibration is not always better. You might be somebody attracted to red and need red vibration. Doesn't make you lower than somebody that lives violet and lavendars. A soprano is not better than a baritone.

I'll watch that NH video. It seems like the issue is man's need for personification of a higher power, and the need for others to look at it's expression through numbers/geometry (the building blocks of the universe). The word as a written doctrine vs the word as a phenomena of inner sound or as a way in which people experience what Christians call the HOly Ghost.

Big topic. U can spend your entire life studying the law of vibration and all the art and sciences that operate under it.

Mon, Mar 20, 2017 - 11:05am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Some things should be celebrated...

One less Satanic ghoul walking the earth:

David Rockefeller, Former Head Of Chase Manhattan, Dies At 101

David Rockefeller, the famous banker and philanthropist with the family name that controlled Chase Manhattan bank for more than a decade and wielded vast influence around the world in the world of finance, has died on Monday morning at his home in Pocantico Hills, N.Y. He was 101.

It's a start.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Mon, Mar 20, 2017 - 1:32pm
SilverBelle

Talmud of Jmmanuel

Mr. Fix I just lost my post to you so this will be an abbreviated version.

Since you asked respectfully that I provide my opinion on the Talmud of Jmmanuel, I skimmed through it while previewing a movie Saturday night.

The misgivings and concerns I had initially were essentially unchanged. Keep in mind that over the years I've come across many theories and discoveries that purport to provide proof questioning the authenticity of the Bible as well as even attempting to "prove" that Jesus Christ never existed.

Unlike you I am unable to view this writing as anything other than a hoax. While I could find similarities with the Gospel of Matthew, there were many ideas which are not found in any other ancient writings to my knowledge.

In which cave was it found? My research cannot locate an exact location that could be explored by other archaeologists. To my knowledge, only Rashid and Meier are witnesses to the discovery and Rashid was killed.

Why is it called Talmud? I’ve only seen that word used to refer to the writings of Jewish law and tradition.

Why is it spelled Jmmanuel with the letter "J"? Immanuel or Emmanuel is a name given to Jesus as prophesied in the Book of Isaiah and means “God with us.”

It seems to me that the writing was made to support someone’s pet theory about aliens and perhaps to support white superiority? Why does it mention a white race? Aren’t semitic people considered brown?

By the way, the movie I watched was called “Mud” and takes place in Arkansas along the Mississippi River. It stars Matthew McConaughey whose character killed a man in a crime of passion. The victim’s father, played by Joe Don Baker, has assembled a posse to take vigilante action. In one scene, the posse gathers around Baker forming a circle. While all are kneeling, Baker’s character prays that the lord give them success in hunting down McConaughey and killing him to avenge the murder of his son.

Is this just an example of Hollywood portraying Christians in a bad light? Sadly, I don’t think so as I think this mindset is all too prevalent (now and historically) but woefully misguided. How could someone possibly find support for such actions in the Bible when the Old Testament declares that “vengeance is mind sayeth the Lord” and the New Testament states “to love your neighbor as yourself.” I do think these sorts of actions serve as stumbling blocks for others who might find themselves thinking “If that’s what it means to be a Christian than I want no part of it.”

I think I’m mentioning this to you, Mr. Fix, as another way of cautioning you not to base your beliefs regarding the Bible on the actions or thoughts of others. Instead, explore it for yourself which would mean actually reading it (or listening to it) on your own.

Mon, Mar 20, 2017 - 2:57pm SilverBelle
Mr. Fix
-
NY

SilverBelle

I will have to go over some of the material regarding Billy Meyers, to find something a little bit more exclusively on-topic, as the Talmud of Jmmanuel is just one small part of the story. I'm know I have stuff that focuses solely on that, but it's not indexed.

The principals are Gnostic, which will contradict most biblical versions, his stated contempt for "The chosen ones" is quite frankly, something that I had not heard before. It's not likely that it's reflected elsewhere.

The majority of the narrative in the book teaches natural laws, which go back to the Hermetic's, of ancient Egypt, and Atlantis, before that. And Is also largely consistent with Buddhism, Taoism, and Hinduism.

The entire concept of "chosen ones", and and the sky daddy bequeathing the "promised land" to people who clearly did not earn it, and using war and genocide as a means of procurement, is something that jumped out at me as particularly morally reprehensible. I personally recognize that as a violation of anything that resembles righteousness.

Through my own study of such an ideology, I myself drew the inescapable conclusion that it was a recipe for perpetual war.

I did not come to these conclusions by reading Talmud of Jmmanuel, all I had to do is think about it.

Now it goes without saying, that all officialdom would condemn this book as a fraud, because officialdom is solely managed by the very miscreants that Jmmanuel condemned.

Earlier this morning, I did listen to this lecture on Billy Meyers, mainly because it was just released this morning.

Proof Billy Meier Henoch Prophecies are True and Being Suppressed [FULL VIDEO]

Maybe later tonight, I'll see if I can find something that I remember going through about a month ago, which was approximately a 30 minute presentation that focused solely on authentication of that book. It was quite compelling.

By the way, I'm pretty sure that that book was found in an abandoned tomb, and you're right, everyone involved is dead.

According to the Billy Myers narrative, the angel Gabriel was Palladian, and was biologically, the father of Jmmanuel.

It was the Palladian's who told Billy exactly where it was, and exactly where to dig, because they put it there 2000 years ago.

I think the original copy has since been destroyed, so we only have eyewitness accounts to go with.

The Israeli Mossad figured out what Village that book was in, and blew the entire town into rubble.

Survivors were systematically executed. Rashid and his entire family was hunted down and also executed.

For me, this adds credibility to it, because this is pretty much business as usual when the evil cabal initiated by Yahweh sycophants want to keep their secrets.

This isn't just a curiosity trip down the rabbit hole, because I find it relevant in today's news.

With all of the mass document dumps, it would appear that we are on a clear path towards some kind of disclosure.

A lot of people who are covering this particular topic, equate all aliens as fallen Angels, and are screaming from the rooftops about the great deception that is about to be unleashed. They've got in many instances, the good guys, and the bad guys reversed. This can be traced directly to their biblical beliefs.

Allow me to put it this way,

The "great deception" isn't coming, we've been living under it for thousands of years now.

Yahweh was the great deception.

As the truth becomes revealed, it will be labeled "the great deception".

That sounds like another recipe for more war, doesn't it.

I think currently we are witnessing the complete destruction of the evil cabals credibility, so when they start screaming

"You are being deceived", nobody will believe them anymore. At least, that appears to be the plan.

We'll see.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Mon, Mar 20, 2017 - 3:27pm
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

as promised, very good synopsis.....5 min read....w/ pictures!!

This Whistleblower Spills the Beans on Reptilians, Nordics, Nazi UFOs & US Space Fleet

Is William Tompkins the most important whistleblower ever? His story exposes Nazi UFO technology & ET interference. This has been going on since before WW2!

https://humansarefree.com/2017/03/this-whistleblower-spills-beans-on.html

Mon, Mar 20, 2017 - 3:34pm Mr. Fix
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

but........the bad news is

Yah.......but........the bad news is that there is a g.d. fkn archon trolling around looking for another thinly disguised space suit to inhabit. (that's a sack of skin - for those of you not familiar with the term).

The devil went down to Georgia lyrics [original]
Mon, Mar 20, 2017 - 7:35pm
ag1969

So if some of these...

... alien races are indeed trying to help humanity, and the government is indeed aware of or working with 19 different Alien races, I guess my question would be why are the good ones who want to hep us using the same information brokers as the bad guys?

It seems to me that a space faring intelligent life would certainly possess the technology to bypass Pope Jesuit, the Scum Queen, and whichever Nazi douchebag is currently running the USA Corp. Deep State, and take it right to the very human race they are supposedly trying to save.

But, all the disclosure talk is about how much of the truth, if any, the bad guys are going to let the slaves find out; a full disclosure? Or a Partial Disclosure?

I am not waiting around for that bullshit. It makes no sense.

randomness