26909 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sat, Feb 18, 2017 - 11:37pm
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

sweet dreams are made of these

everyone is looking for something - Mr.Fix isn't so much a false prophet. More of a great guy to hang out with.

Dot's has a charm of it's own.

A bunch of eccentric people who survive 'in a world of illusion'.

Hold your head up!

Only the nicest people hang loose at Dots.

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb
Sun, Feb 19, 2017 - 1:05am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Let's hear it for climate engineering...

Okay, I mentioned last week, that one day, I'm driving around on a mid 60° sunny day, with the top down on my convertible,

And the very next day, I'm digging that car out of a 2 foot deep snowdrift. That's not even normal for me.

It's a good thing I already had put the snow tires on it.

Anyway, that's just symptomatic of a much larger issue, let's look at Geo-engineering.

Dane Wigington-Planet Facing Converging Cataclysms Because of Chemtrails

Published on Feb 18, 2017

Climate modification researcher Dane Wigington points out the phenomenon called “weather whiplash,” where it is hot one day and snowing the next, as it did recently in New York. Wigington says this is all being covered up to keep the public in the dark for as long as they can. Wigington says, “We have the paid liars, and I wish I could use a more diplomatic term. For example, The Weather Channel is owned by the corporate power structure. . . . We have the foxes running the hen house. We have people at The Weather Channel trying to explain away the completely engineered weather as natural. At this point, can we call them anything but paid liars? With “weather whiplash,” people should understand that something is radically wrong in New York when more than a week ago, we went from record shattering high temperatures to snow in less than 24 hours. . . . This kind of “weather whiplash” can only be created by climate engineering.”

In closing, Wigington says, “We are facing converging cataclysms. When people focus on jobs, economy and retirement, how much will any of that matter if we have a planet that doesn’t support life? If we lose our habitat and every breath we take is full of toxic heavy metal that is making us sicker and dumber by the day . . . . And my only goal is to bring this issue to light and to a halt. We know we have major collusion between all the major powers in the world on this issue. The single biggest leap we can take in the right direction is to expose and stop weather engineering which is weather warfare, and stop these programs (commonly known as chemtrails) in their tracks.”

Join Greg Hunter as he goes One-on-One with Dane Wigington, Founder of GeoEngineeringWatch.org.

Ata,

This one is just for you

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Sun, Feb 19, 2017 - 2:05am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

geo engineering?

Give me a break.

This bullshit is even crazier than Nazis in the Antarctic, lizard people, chemtrails and Chinese troops in Texas.

I don't have a problem with Fairies and Father Christmas but Dane Wigington needs to get some 'real man's drugs".

Sun, Feb 19, 2017 - 2:29am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

Crisis at the border

The flood of American liberals sneaking across the border into Canada has intensified, sparking calls for increased patrols to stop the illegal immigration. The election of The Donald is prompting a mass exodus among left leaning citizens who fear they'll soon be required to hunt, pray, and live according to conservative ideas about the Constitution.

Canadian border farmers say it's not uncommon to see dozens of sociology professors, global warming activists, and "green" energy proponents crossing their fields at night.

"I went out to milk the cows the other day, and there was a Hollywood producer huddled in the barn," said Southern Manitoba farmer Red Greenfield, whose acreage borders North Dakota . “The producer was cold, exhausted and hungry. He asked me if I could spare a latte and some free-range chicken. When I said I didn't have any, he left before I even got a chance to show him my screenplay, eh?"

In an effort to stop the illegal aliens, Greenfield erected higher fences, but the liberals scaled them. He then installed loudspeakers that blared Rush Limbaugh across the fields, but they just keep coming.

Officials are particularly concerned about smugglers who meet liberals near the Canadian border, pack them into electric cars and drive them across the border where they are simply left to fend for themselves after the battery dies.

"A lot of these people are not prepared for our rugged conditions," an Ontario border patrolman said. "I found one carload without a single bottle of Perrier drinking water. They did have a nice little Napa Valley cabernet, though, and some kale chips."

When liberals are caught, they're sent back across the border, often wailing loudly that they fear retribution from conservatives. Rumors have been circulating about plans being made to build re-education camps where liberals will be forced to drink domestic beer and study the Constitution.

In recent days, liberals have turned to ingenious ways of crossing the border. Some have been disguised as senior citizens taking a bus trip to buy cheap Canadian prescription drugs. After catching a half- dozen young vegans in blue-hair wig disguises, Canadian immigration authorities began stopping buses and quizzing the supposed senior citizens about Perry Como and Rosemary Clooney to prove that they were alive in the '50's. "If they can't identify the accordion player on The Lawrence Welk Show, we become very suspicious about their age," an official said.

Canadian citizens have complained that the illegal immigrants are creating an organic-broccoli shortage, buying up all the Barbara Streisand c.d.'s, and renting all the Michael Moore movies. " I really feel sorry for American liberals, but the Canadian economy just can't support them," an Ottawa resident said. "How many art-history majors does one country need, eh?"

Sun, Feb 19, 2017 - 2:58am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

running for president certainly ages people

Sun, Feb 19, 2017 - 3:17am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

(heart) breaking news

Sun, Feb 19, 2017 - 8:09am (Reply to #11582)
Green Lantern

Mr. Fix wrote: Okay, I

Mr. Fix wrote:

Okay, I mentioned last week, that one day, I'm driving around on a mid 60° sunny day, with the top down on my convertible,

And the very next day, I'm digging that car out of a 2 foot deep snowdrift. That's not even normal for me.

It's a good thing I already had put the snow tires on it.

Anyway, that's just symptomatic of a much larger issue, let's look at Geo-engineering.

Dane Wigington-Planet Facing Converging Cataclysms Because of Chemtrails

Published on Feb 18, 2017

Climate modification researcher Dane Wigington points out the phenomenon called “weather whiplash,” where it is hot one day and snowing the next, as it did recently in New York. Wigington says this is all being covered up to keep the public in the dark for as long as they can. Wigington says, “We have the paid liars, and I wish I could use a more diplomatic term. For example, The Weather Channel is owned by the corporate power structure. . . . We have the foxes running the hen house. We have people at The Weather Channel trying to explain away the completely engineered weather as natural. At this point, can we call them anything but paid liars? With “weather whiplash,” people should understand that something is radically wrong in New York when more than a week ago, we went from record shattering high temperatures to snow in less than 24 hours. . . . This kind of “weather whiplash” can only be created by climate engineering.”

In closing, Wigington says, “We are facing converging cataclysms. When people focus on jobs, economy and retirement, how much will any of that matter if we have a planet that doesn’t support life? If we lose our habitat and every breath we take is full of toxic heavy metal that is making us sicker and dumber by the day . . . . And my only goal is to bring this issue to light and to a halt. We know we have major collusion between all the major powers in the world on this issue. The single biggest leap we can take in the right direction is to expose and stop weather engineering which is weather warfare, and stop these programs (commonly known as chemtrails) in their tracks.”

Join Greg Hunter as he goes One-on-One with Dane Wigington, Founder of GeoEngineeringWatch.org.

Ata,

This one is just for you

February 19th, today's temperature 60 degree's. Previous record high 1890

By the end of the week 70 degree's.

Whether they are correct about it's reason, at least they are mentioning it.

Sun, Feb 19, 2017 - 8:11am (Reply to #11583)
Green Lantern

ata wrote: Give me a

ata wrote:

Give me a break.

This bullshit is even crazier than Nazis in the Antarctic, lizard people, chemtrails and Chinese troops in Texas.

I don't have a problem with Fairies and Father Christmas but Dane Wigington needs to get some 'real man's drugs".

A forum you might resonate with.

https://forum.knittinghelp.com

Sun, Feb 19, 2017 - 11:18am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Due to overwhelming evidence

I present to all of you a very well researched piece, that reveals a significant part of human history, and places our current circumstances in its proper context.

Ata, this one is way over your head, and I would suggest you go back to the Mark Passio material, and start working on your grasp of reality first.

For the rest of you, this is a realistic compilation of our current circumstances:

UFOTV Presents - The Occult Extraterrestrial War - America"s Secret Space Fleet

Published on Feb 17, 2017

America"s Secret Space Fleet - is it protection against alien invasion or a creation itself of malevolent aliens? Since 2015 NAVY engineer William Tompkins has made astounding claims that he personally participated in designing kilometers-long battle cruisers for the clandestine "Military Industrial Complex." But even more astounding is his revelation that our planet has been a battleground for warring extraterrestrial cultures for thousands of years. The result has been wars, destruction and attempts to hinder our progress. Has hidden knowledge of this galactic war and alien exploitation of Earth been the greatest occult secret of all time?

Sun, Feb 19, 2017 - 11:41am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Dumbed Down

America's Children Have Low IQs -Do you know why?
Sun, Feb 19, 2017 - 12:22pm
NW VIEW

Sunday Morning Reading: The witch of Endor! 1Sam. 28

There are those who have crossed the lines of dimensions, nothing new, however there is often a price to pay. Yes we see ones: "Ascending out of the earth", v. 13: (Yes there is an inner earth as written)

1 Samuel 28King James Version (KJV)

28 And it came to pass in those days, that the Philistines gathered their armies together for warfare, to fight with Israel. And Achish said unto David, Know thou assuredly, that thou shalt go out with me to battle, thou and thy men.

2 And David said to Achish, Surely thou shalt know what thy servant can do. And Achish said to David, Therefore will I make thee keeper of mine head for ever.

3 Now Samuel was dead, and all Israel had lamented him, and buried him in Ramah, even in his own city. And Saul had put away those that had familiar spirits, and the wizards, out of the land.

4 And the Philistines gathered themselves together, and came and pitched in Shunem: and Saul gathered all Israel together, and they pitched in Gilboa.

5 And when Saul saw the host of the Philistines, he was afraid, and his heart greatly trembled.

6 And when Saul enquired of the Lord, the Lord answered him not, neither by dreams, nor by Urim, nor by prophets.

7 Then said Saul unto his servants, Seek me a woman that hath a familiar spirit, that I may go to her, and enquire of her. And his servants said to him, Behold, there is a woman that hath a familiar spirit at Endor.

8 And Saul disguised himself, and put on other raiment, and he went, and two men with him, and they came to the woman by night: and he said, I pray thee, divine unto me by the familiar spirit, and bring me him up, whom I shall name unto thee.

9 And the woman said unto him, Behold, thou knowest what Saul hath done, how he hath cut off those that have familiar spirits, and the wizards, out of the land: wherefore then layest thou a snare for my life, to cause me to die?

10 And Saul sware to her by the Lord, saying, As the Lord liveth, there shall no punishment happen to thee for this thing.

11 Then said the woman, Whom shall I bring up unto thee? And he said, Bring me up Samuel.

12 And when the woman saw Samuel, she cried with a loud voice: and the woman spake to Saul, saying, Why hast thou deceived me? for thou art Saul.

13 And the king said unto her, Be not afraid: for what sawest thou? And the woman said unto Saul, I saw gods ascending out of the earth.

14 And he said unto her, What form is he of? And she said, An old man cometh up; and he is covered with a mantle. And Saul perceived that it was Samuel, and he stooped with his face to the ground, and bowed himself.

15 And Samuel said to Saul, Why hast thou disquieted me, to bring me up? And Saul answered, I am sore distressed; for the Philistines make war against me, and God is departed from me, and answereth me no more, neither by prophets, nor by dreams: therefore I have called thee, that thou mayest make known unto me what I shall do.

16 Then said Samuel, Wherefore then dost thou ask of me, seeing the Lord is departed from thee, and is become thine enemy?

17 And the Lord hath done to him, as he spake by me: for the Lord hath rent the kingdom out of thine hand, and given it to thy neighbour, even to David:

18 Because thou obeyedst not the voice of the Lord, nor executedst his fierce wrath upon Amalek, therefore hath the Lord done this thing unto thee this day.

19 Moreover the Lord will also deliver Israel with thee into the hand of the Philistines: and to morrow shalt thou and thy sons be with me: the Lord also shall deliver the host of Israel into the hand of the Philistines.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The message given by Samuel was not the message Saul was looking for. The question must be asked: "Where are the Samuel's of today?" Spiritual and secular witchcraft is alive and well and the pathways given to those engaging with these spirits are as damaging as ever. Almost all of the time, money and power over people is their trade. jmo Jim

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Sun, Feb 19, 2017 - 1:48pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

re GuerrillaCapitalist

That's a fabulous post, and it raises a serious real world issue, that points to the fact that all markets are front run by the elite, for insane profits. What I would like to propose to you, is that this is in fact nothing new, and it's probably not worth getting overly alarmed about.

Last night, I watched an entire miniseries that was originally aired on the sci-fi channel, called "Ascension". It's currently available on Netflix. While I thought I was going to be watching a show about how human beings that launched in the 1960s for a journey to Proxima Centauri, it 100 year journey with their technology, you can imagine my delight when after the third or fourth episode, it was revealed that their ", had never actually left an underground bunker. It was all an illusion.

As a result, entire generations of human beings who thought they were traveling to a distant planet, had been living a lie, literally from birth, to death.

The technology for extreme human surveillance has existed for many thousands of years, we have only recently become aware of it, through disclosures like Edward Snowden. I propose that this is in fact nothing new, nothing new at all.

Although I know you dislike biblical passages, I'll give you an example that most people can't fathom.

When Moses met "God" on the mountain, the technology to create such an illusion had been kept secretly from the surface dwellers for many thousands of years. A malevolent race, passing themselves off as "God" was no more difficult for them, than a magic trick performed at a child's birthday party by a relatively cheap magician.

The entire banking system from its origins in ancient Babylon, originated as a scheme to steal the productivity of human beings. It's covert slavery, plain and simple. It has existed, for as long as money has existed.

Governments, and religions, serve exactly the same purpose, as the illusion needs to be maintained.

What we've done here, to a large extent, is look behind the illusion.

I agree with what you propose as a prudent course of action going forward, because the skills you mentioned, Will be a requirement going forward, regardless of who wins the war behind the scenes.

Our entire economic structure is nothing but a farce, and it could have been collapsed at will at any time in human history.

I suspect it will be maintained for as long as it serves those who have been enslaving us.

If we free ourselves, it will simply cease to exist, at least in its current form.

Sun, Feb 19, 2017 - 2:21pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sun, Feb 19, 2017 - 2:31pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sun, Feb 19, 2017 - 3:20pm
foggyroad

Obama's landmines and weasle works

Jay Sekulow: Obama Should Be "Held Accountable" For The "Soft Coup" Against Trump

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-18/jay-sekulow-obama-should-be-held-accountable-soft-coup-attempt-against-trump

excerpt;

One month ago, the NYT reported that "In its final days, the Obama administration expanded the power of the National Security Agency to share globally intercepted personal communications with the government’s 16 other intelligence agencies before applying privacy protections."

excerpt;

However, the implications are far more serious than just loss of privacy rights.

According to civil right expert and prominent First Amendement Supreme Court lawyer, Jay Sekulow, what the agencies did by leaking the Trump Administration information was not only illegal but "almost becomes a soft coup", one which was spurred by the last minute rule-change by Obama, who intentionally made it far easier for leaks to propagate, and next to impossible to catch those responsible for the leaks.

Jay Sekulow: White House leaks almost a form of 'soft coup'

This is his explanation:

There was a sea-change here at the NSA with an order that came from president Obama 17 days before he left office where he allowed the NSA who used to control the data, it now goes to 16 other agencies and that just festered this whole leaking situation, and that happened on the way out, as the president was leaving the office.

Why did the Obama administration wait until it had 17 days left in their administration to put this order in place if they thought it was so important. They had 8 years, they didn't do it, number one. Number two, it changed the exiting rule which was an executive order dating back to Ronald Reagan, that has been in place until 17 days before the Obama administration was going to end, that said the NSA gets the raw data, and they determine dissemination.

Instead, this change that the president put in place, signed off by the way by James Clapper on December 15, 2016, signed off by Loretta Lynch the Attorney General January 3, 2017, they decide that now 16 agencies can get the raw data and what that does is almost creates a shadow government. You have all these people who are not agreeing with President Trump's position, so it just festers more leaks.

If they had a justification for this, wonderful, why didn't they do it 8 years ago, 4 years ago, 3 years ago. Yet they wait until 17 days left.

Sun, Feb 19, 2017 - 3:28pm (Reply to #11595)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sun, Feb 19, 2017 - 8:29pm (Reply to #11592)
NW VIEW

Mr. Fix is a deep thinker!

I did enjoy part of his post:

"Although I know you dislike biblical passages, I'll give you an example that most people can't fathom.

When Moses met "God" on the mountain, the technology to create such an illusion had been kept secretly from the surface dwellers for many thousands of years. A malevolent race, passing themselves off as "God" was no more difficult for them, than a magic trick performed at a child's birthday party by a relatively cheap magician."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It takes more than a child's birthday party trick to be nailed on a cross and die for the sins of mankind. It takes much more to rise from the dead and appear to hundreds of people. If it was so easy, where is it at today? We could list the many religious cult leaders and look for their signs to the world. (None)

Man looks for proof and the Just shall live by Faith. Now this is part of the real problem. Those who live by Faith are seen as delusional by most and those who live as dreamers are living by a faith without evidence. The very thing they complain about within the believers.

So, how may one explain their position and still get the message across? I have stated before that in my decades of travels, meetings and outreach to many nations, I have not seen any of the following; Not one big foot, not one lizard person, not one giant, not one flying saucer, not one alien, not one of Hitler's men swimming from the south pole, not one lizard man descending the slopes of Mount Rainier, not even one underwater space alien base. Oh what foolishness.

Now that is what I have not seen and therefore, I must list that which I have seen and many times, I was there:

I have seen many people overcome by demon possession.(Hundreds). I have seen these people fall on the floor, bark like dogs, squiggle across the floors like snakes, demons come screaming out of them as they are delivered. There are times when they talked to me and tell of their rights to be within the person and they would not leave. I have seen that there is only One Way to extract these spirits and it is not by throwing holy water upon them. I have experienced the same things as written in the book of Acts and the gospels concerning these spirits.

Were we so foolish to believe that when Jesus rose, that all the demons left town? Oh the blindness, even within the divided steeple houses. The real trouble for mankind will not be when the south pole is melted. The real trouble is when the demons which are currently chained below are released to the surface and the majority find themselves under their complete control and without a place to hide. (see Rev. 9 for a good place to start)

Yes my experience is different than most upon these forums. I have seen the blindness of divided man made systems of religions and equally the folly of those looking for "truth" within the hidden daydreams of secular priestcrafts. Oh I could say much, not from reading many books nor by listening to many so called seers but by being in the trenches and always seeing the same facts.

That being said, my hope for all is Peace and that we will discover the Truth before we are counted as one of the seven sons of Sceva. jmo Jim

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Sun, Feb 19, 2017 - 10:52pm
BIGNASTY

What say you dots?

Fear mongering or worth investigating?

Important Update - Prepare for Domestic Conflict 2/19/17
Mon, Feb 20, 2017 - 1:38am (Reply to #11598)
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Re BIGNASTY

I just watched your Hagmann report, and the information by his informants is correct, but it is somewhat understated.

The conspiracy to take down the United States, didn't start with Obama, but it was supposed to end up with him.

In addition to the numerous marxist/socialist companies and organizations listed, as well as their sources of funding, there are considerably more, including the Rothschild banking cabal, the Vatican, Israel, the intelligence agencies of multiple countries, and virtually anybody with any power whatsoever in the United States government that Donald Trump hasn't fired yet. In other words, literally tens of thousands of high paid parasites on the government dole.

I've been wondering why the mass arrests haven't begun yet, and I suspect that our previous dictator and chief O'Bozo has been threatening to unleash the gates of hell upon the first high-level arrest. According to multiple sources, he's got between 30,000, and 60,000 soldiers at his disposal. He's been importing and arming, and training Muslim terrorist cells for his entire administration.

Let it be stated that O'Bozo is literally an idiot, and just a puppet for an agenda at has been unfolding for a very, very, very long time. You really have to think in terms of thousands of years. I simply view O'Bozo as the public face of an ancient evil cabal.

Exactly how ancient? It predates the Bible by at least several millennia, and is quite responsible for that book in its current form. I hope you don't think that mass indoctrination is just a recent phenomenon.

I guess you could say I have been waiting for the other shoe to drop, because I am aware of the assets that O'Bozo has acquired during his reign of terror, I knew it was only a matter of time before he would attempt to unleash them.

I had very, very good reasons to believe that he would not be leaving the White House, but apparently, he may have concluded that he can do far more damage to the United States, from outside of the White House, then he could have from the inside.

It is actually far more likely, that he was effectively escorted out the door under threat of death.

Okay,

That's the Douglas Hagmann narrative, (with just a bit of an embellishment on my part), now here's mine.

A very large segment of the military industrial complex has been working with Donald Trump for at least the past decade to take back the United States from the Nazi cabal that hijacked it over the past century, but Nazi/Jesuit/Zionists have been pretty much in charge of the government since they shot Kennedy.

Kennedy was a bit naïve, and probably didn't discover what he was up against until after he was a sitting president.

Killing all opposition has been standard operating procedure for thousands of years with these folks.

Trump on the other hand, and relatively speaking, has gone in with his eyes wide open. He knows full well that Washington DC is a malevolent cesspool, and by far humanity's greatest threat.

He's creating the illusion that it's one man against the system, but I guarantee he has some of the most powerful forces on this planet and more than a few others backing him. As I outlined in the post earlier today, the technology at his disposal is equivalent to things you can only see in science-fiction, operated by entities from so far down the rabbit hole, it will boggle the imagination.

Here's the thing, the forces that are backing Trump probably will choose to remain anonymous, and I do know that at least their "Plan A", doesn't include an immediate public disclosure. We will be treated to an alternative narrative, and I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if all credit goes to that imaginary sky daddy that I have often referred to.

If there is an alien invasion, it will be staged with what's left of Secret Space Program assets still loyal to the globalists.

Fortunately, most have already defected, and switched sides, the side that's not interested in the annihilation of the human race.

There are some, but even though their technology is a couple hundred years more advanced then what is publicly disclosed, the side that's backing Donald Trump has access to, and will be using technology many thousands of years more advanced.

Due to the heavy use of stealth technology, I'm not expecting a whole bunch of flying saucers in skies anytime soon.

There's a spiritual aspect to this as well. We have a genuine battle for souls, as the Obama side, aligned with the malevolent entities who have run this planet for many millennia, and are experts at separating human beings from their spirit/ soul, have been, and will continue to destroy human consciousness for as long as possible. It's what they do.

For multiple reasons, they are meeting their match for the first time in recorded history.

I don't want to get too much into specific definitions of terms here, since I recognize that differing religious indoctrination curriculum hands different concepts to many relevant terms. I'm just trying to give you the gist of it, and a rudimentary overview.

I've never thought that this could be settled bloodlessly, and Obama's side will be going for maximum casualties, but regardless, I already know they are on the losing side. The only question is how much of a public spectacle can they create.

The very technology that has been used to keep us docile and subservient, now works against them, and unless they are actually paying their "troops" very few will join the fight on their side. A dollar collapse would also completely eviscerate their funding, and with that, say goodbye to their mercenary force.

We've got some challenges ahead of us, and the stakes couldn't possibly be higher.

Mass arrests will simultaneously launch mass chaos. It's really that simple.

It's also inevitable.

The system was never going to fix itself, and it could never have been repaired within the system, The system itself was designed to perpetuate human slavery, and although most fear its collapse, I view it as the only way to the other side.

Is it fear mongering? No.

Is it worth investigating? Yes, as if your life depended upon it.

It does.

Regardless, I hope you are prepared.

Sweet dreams.

Mon, Feb 20, 2017 - 3:13am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

ruff

That dog is just like the 'Jack Russell' that comes over to my place with an old chewed up tennis ball.

The little shit drops it at my feet and makes me throw it then brings it back for more of the same.

I swear those little bastards are smarter than most humans.