26949 posts / 0 new
Last post
Mon, Feb 6, 2017 - 6:00pm
SilverBelle

Here's a thought

I know there has been speculation that Trump called out Chicago's murder problem because he is aware of organ harvesting operations in Chicago.

I am aware of the many rumors of organ trafficking in the ME (e.g. recall the doctors killed in Mosul for not treating jihadists? Reported they were actually killed for being unwilling to partake in organ harvesting.)

If organs are procured in war-torn ME countries, would Trump's immigration ban disrupt the free flow of organs into the US?

Mon, Feb 6, 2017 - 8:22pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Mon, Feb 6, 2017 - 8:26pm I Run Bartertown
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Mon, Feb 6, 2017 - 8:31pm
NW VIEW

I have been peeking over the horizon!

What will be the outcome, as the snowflakes become even more violent? Will respect for law and justice spring forth as they see the errors of their ways? Will the innocent be protected from their folly? Will there be rioting in the streets and the inner cities burning to the ground? Will the many, arrive at the place that the see their corruption?

I often think about an old story, written in the Archko Volume, page 140. Some see this book as historical record and others as fantasy. For me, who really knows? The scene is Jesus leaving Pilate and heading for the Cross. Yes the multitude loved Him and His teaching until that day and then they turned.

Pilate said, "Often in our civil commotions have I witnessed the furious anger of the multitude, but nothing could be compared to what I witnessed on this occasion. It might have been truly said that all the phantoms of the infernal regions had assembled at Jerusalem. The crowd appeared not to walk, but to be borne off and whirled as a vortex, rolling along in living waves from the portals of the praetorium even unto Mount Zion, with howling screams, shrieks, and vociferations such as were never heard in the seditions of the Pannonia, or in the tumults of the forum".( One could view the video tapes of the rioters and see the same, from around the globe). (Then the Cross).

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

This is what I see coming over the horizon and it will not be isolated within Jerusalem but across our nation and the world. jmo Jim

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Mon, Feb 6, 2017 - 10:45pm
Green Lantern

Ruffian, Survey says, my food

Ruffian,

Survey says, my food preferences, my musical preferences, and my political views are NOT a result of my environment. I know nobody else that rolls like I do on the above three. I suppose since I like Japanese food for instance, if I lived on the Prarie, I'd not have the opportunity to eat fresh sushi flown in from Japan and therefore access is a factor in either nurturing my preferences or not having it at all. Yes, I know the risk of eating raw fish.

My wife wasn't held up. My wife is a citizen of this country. I have friends and business associates with green cards not effected by the country travel ban. But I know one family who was. They don't know how to use bombs to the best of my knowledge.

I am not part of the group yelling in the streets. I have questioned the true purpose of the bans, why Saudi Arabia was not included in the ban and why Iran was when they do not have a domestic terror problem and I am not aware of any previous attacks on countries with terrorists. I'm sure you'll inform me. I think this goes back to the discussion with Abguy about Iran wants something and the US does to. Without intel, we don't know motivations.

A tariff would effect us. I suspect that some of his rhetoric is negotiation tactics at this point but we are watching. This could conceivably effects millions of people very quickly and it would have a domino effect in a city that has million or so Chinese, with many business's that are frequented by us whities, and many stores which import chinese goods. You can equip catepillar but you can't get farmers to grow imports, herbs, or produce many items as inexpensively as China.

I am on record saying that forcing refugee's into this country or any other is part of the elite plan, and I'm not on board.

I am on record saying that our crimes against these countries needs to be part of the honest conversation. We caused our own pain. We want to take care of the problem we caused without taking care of the problem or at least addressing it. That makes for a continued problem that you are trying to alleviate.

I am on record saying there are evil doers in Islam that want to destroy this country. I understand why.

Tue, Feb 7, 2017 - 1:42am Green Lantern
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Tue, Feb 7, 2017 - 1:57am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

truth motivation

The world we live in is motivated by collectivism. Truth has become an idealist fantasy.

The truth dynamic is no longer a reality.

We are all slaves now.

Humans are mostly lost in a collective nightmare driven by the need to obey.

The individual is a glimmer of hope in a world of obedience.

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb

Tue, Feb 7, 2017 - 3:05am atarangi
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Tue, Feb 7, 2017 - 8:33am
Green Lantern

I didn't vote the way the

I didn't vote the way the majority of ants voted in this election, in my state or in this country.

I didn't vote the way the minority of ants voted in this election, in my state or in this country.

I didn't vote way the third party ants voted in this election.

I didn't vote the way those who are apathetic voted this election.

I voted the way a person does who feels the forces of nature are in motion and as a grain of sand, I stepped out of the way, and allowed the forces of nature to do what they wanted to do. You might say that looks to you as apathy.

Now, all I do is look at how the pieces have landed on the board and endeavor to understand it and how these forces will manifest in the future.

To those who voted for the majority of ants, it feels like reading sandpaper. I can step into their morphic field and understand what they see and why they see it. I don't need to echo any of those thoughts because their are plethora of people stating those realities.

I can step into the angry people's minds who are on the street and echo their thought forms, and know how they feel and why they say what they say. To you, when you look at them, and you look at me, it feels the same.

There are forces at work that are invisible to us all but a very small minority of people. Like a handful.

Did you know when the Nazi's were bombing England, they wanted nothing more than to kill Winston Churchill.

His maid and I believe a family member were in the kitchen, and we went in the kitchen and told them to get out. Moments later a bomb went off, that would have killed anybody in the kitchen. He knew to get out of the way.

They tried to kill him by bombing his car. He opened the door, and then heard a voice that said, GET IN THE OTHER SIDE. So we went around to the other side and opened the door and sat in the car. When the car exploded the weight of his body was in such a place that it prevented the car from rolling over. It lifted onto two wheels but did not turn over because of the weight of his body.

More than once he wrote about hearing this voice, or this inner guidance. And he took it. The doctors of today would say that a person who hears voices is nuts. But these voices saved his life on multiple occaisions.

An unseen force effecting reality.

Do you know that Alexander the Great had similar experiences? Napolean? And a great many leaders in history.

There are unseen forces that most people will argue do not exist. They would argue that bringing them into a political conversation is the works of an over worked, damaged, imagination, even El diablo

Did you see the meteor that was seen over Illinois to Wisconsin in the last 24 hours. I saw it on accuweather.

Meteor over Lake Michigan lights up sky in several states

Do you think the mass consciousness in New York City is looking at that and thinking about the timing of it's appearance relative to what's going on in the world? Am I the recipient of their thought forms, or am I making the thought forms? Or maybe part of a small minority of people around the world who thinks the same way?

Will you be coming to New York City tomorrow to have a picnic with me in Central Park, IN FEBRUARY?

It will be 60 degree's tomorrow in the middle of winter. The Groundhog got it wrong.

How many New Yorkers do you think watched Edward Snowden's video, and then looked at the transits of when it was released to decide if the energies were conducive to true news or fake news because they believed that they could tell from just the content.

For me to decide only from the content, because most people wouldn't be able to tell, I'd have to watch it multipe times and examine his posture, body language, syntax etc... I wish somebody would do it for me but if I want to figure it out, I think I'll have to do it myself because the majority have no interest in these things.

I am the effect of group thought forms. Just like you and everybody else. The ones I become consciousness, sometimes I decide to move out of them, and sometimes I throw up a white flag and just say screw it. I shouldn't do that.

I can feel the mass thoughts of the need of retaliation and retribution. In one sense, the need for justice is human. Somebody does something wrong to our family, we want justice. If the system won't give it to us, we seek it out ourselve.

It's a very very rare person that can pull them out of this field and ask why did this happen to me? What were the hidden circumstances that put me in this situation, so I might see myself as a participant in these circumstances rather than victim. People who can do this are able to turn a situation around once they no longer see themselves as victims.

1/2 the country thinks they are victims of Donald Trump and they are going to take action, by any means necessary, to take him down. The other 1/2 of the country is rooting for Donald Trump with the hopes that he rips the forces of evil (what they consider to be evil) a new ass. This forms a dysfunctional cycle. And while Scott Adams keeps saying that this will calm down, and he moved out his timeline to dece 2017, I can't see it, because I think this dysfunctional cycle plays out until the cycle is finished. He might see something I don't know. Maybe 2019 if Armstrong is timing the right cycle???

I wouldn't put alot of money on the table that Trump see's that he is part of the cycle as smart as he is because even people who are told about these cycles seem to ignore them.

If you are a liberal and ask my views, you might not feel happy after the conversation. If you are part of the Trumpism collective, same. It will feel like sandpaper because it doesn't resonate with your belief system.

Tue, Feb 7, 2017 - 8:48am Green Lantern
silver66

interesting post GL

I would put this out there

Gandalf's Wisdom (In the Mines)

Silver66

Silver66 Rage against the dying of the light

Tue, Feb 7, 2017 - 10:30am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Abguy4

A little while ago, in a video with Corey Goode, and David Wilcock, that came up in one of my searches, there is an intriguing segment pertaining to alchemy.

Go to this video, and play between eight minutes, and nine minutes.

Video unavailable

In studying the schematics for the Fluxliner, and the Nazi bell, at the core of the power source, appears to be a vortex of mercury, under high voltage.

Apparently, the Nazis needed to add something to the Mercury to keep it from turning into Gold.

This is why witnesses claim it is deep red. There is a another possibility, in that the production of colloidal gold also creates a red liquid. This is also the result of stripping away electrons.

In studying the gold markets, I keep coming to the inescapable conclusion that there is far, far more gold available then we are told. Also, have you noticed how Mercury as a liquid has become extraordinarily rare? For example, items like electrical switches, thermostats and thermometers, that used to be Mercury based, no longer exist.

It almost seems like they are saving it for our vaccinations, or for vapor in squiggly light bulbs.

These applications only create a neurotoxin.

What else do you think they could be saving it for?

A couple years ago, I studied the electron orbits of mercury, and the outer ring with only two electrons appears to be quite unstable. It appears that by releasing those two electrons in the outer orbit, large quantities of electricity can be released, but then, at least theoretically, you no longer have mercury. Would the introduction of longitudinal, or scaler waves create gold?

Every time I create longitudinal, or scaler waves, it always seems to have a habit of backtracking through the circuitry.

Even the introduction of 10,000 volt diodes does not seem to stop this phenomenon. It drastically reduces the life of my output transformers.

Anyway, silver looks like a better investment than gold after watching this video.

The rest of the video is interesting also, but for us, it's relatively old news.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Tue, Feb 7, 2017 - 2:52pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Cognitive dissonance on a grand scale

Over the past couple of days, I've been having a good old-time going through some of my more trusted researchers, and I am finding an astounding amount of disconnect between them over current events.

Michael Tellenger for example, has gone flat earth. What's really surprising, is that he disregards so much of his past work in order to come to this conclusion, as most of his former work can't possibly be consistent with such a conclusion.

Max Igan, has declared that the Trump administration is a fascist takeover of America, also completely disregarding his past work on the nature of governance, particularly in Western civilization. He's completely focused on procedure, without even looking at the underlying agenda, which is simply a fulfillment of campaign promises, within the context of a completely co-opted governmental structure, which won't be able to be undone within the traditional system of checks and balances.

Overall assessments of current events across the board are being fragmented, compartmentalized, with pure dis-information being introduced from otherwise trustworthy sources from the past.

I find it more important than ever to measure rationale against natural laws, taking issues individually, as opposed to package deals when it comes to ideologies.

The reason things are unfolding the way they are, appears to be a natural progression of events to me, and yet, red herrings are popping up all over the place, particularly when opinions are involved.

In some cases, I can attribute a lot of conclusions due to pure disinformation from long term "insider sources ",

but often I'm finding contradictory beliefs woven into the same paragraph, or even sentences. It's almost like critical thinking has been suspended in many cases. I'm not sure if this is a new phenomenon, or if I've just noticed it.

In the past, Biblical indoctrination has always caused a profound cognitive dissonance, but I am finding it now increasingly amongst those who have never ascribed to such self contradicting belief systems.

It's almost as if it is being replaced somewhere, somehow. It's entirely possible that long-term political ideologies as measured against current events could be causing this phenomenon, as it filters down through what appear to be unrelated issues.

I can certainly conclude that the war on consciousness is accelerating, not subsiding.

In the meantime, I'm just watching in amazement.

Ata,

Yeah, go right ahead and point out my bad call on Obama leaving office, for as long as you like. Personally, it was quite a learning experience for me. It only pushed me further into the rabbit hole.

An awful lot of future events seem to be hinging entirely on the confirmation of Jeff Sessions. In the meantime, it looks like swamp creatures are just being removed very quietly.

For example:

Has anyone seen a public appearance by an Obama? A Clinton? A Bush? Soros? David Rockefeller? A Rothchild? Even the Queen of England! These particular swamp creatures seem to have been removed quite surreptitiously, with only conjecture, and "press releases" pointing to what they are up to. I suppose this is when those hundred foot walls around the Vatican serve the purpose they were originally intended for. Yep, the pope is still standing. Now there's someone that needs to disappear.

For those who don't appreciate Trumps style of governance, don't forget that all 535 Congress critters are guilty of multiple counts of treason. The courts are also bought and paid for. This could easily turn into what many will call a military dictatorship. In a manner of speaking, that's actually what it is right now. It just hasn't been made public.

At some point, withholding the truth is going to be far more problematic then just revealing it.

In the meantime, the shit storm continues.

Tue, Feb 7, 2017 - 3:12pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

*** Pope Watch ***

Video unavailable

This declaration of war against the Freemasons, has nothing to do with condoms, and has everything to do with natural law versus Biblical canon.

Of course, the most senior pedophile on planet Earth loves when there's lots of unwanted children, but his biggest problem, is people figuring out the difference between right and wrong, good and evil.

I wonder if anyone actually listens to the pope anymore?

At least you can determine who the good guys are, by who he hates.

Tue, Feb 7, 2017 - 3:29pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

A possible glitch for Trump

Apparently, Trump is having an issue with mixed loyalties between the United States and Israel.

For now, it's an issue about the currency reset, which of course, the Zionists don't want, while the rest of humanity is in desperate need of it.

I've been following the story for a while now, and it has always come down to an issue of loyalty.

You can't be an American patriot, and a Zionist simultaneously.

Anyway, take a listen:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkNUDha4yAc

Tue, Feb 7, 2017 - 4:02pm Mr. Fix
NW VIEW

Well, Mr. Fix, that is an interesting video!

Actually, I could not watch all of it. These are not the first of many dreamers and they also have their "inside information" and have their followings. One must be careful as to what they listen to. Their view of making multitudes of arrests, cleaning the entire swamp of the world, will not happen. They would be better off praying for national revival.

I am thankful that the True Church was not trying to kill everyone who did not agree (that came later with the demonic priestcraft), but presented mankind with a Hope for the future filled with Peace. Jim

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Tue, Feb 7, 2017 - 4:36pm
SilverBelle

Legislation introduced to cut immigration levels

Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) is introducing legislation on Tuesday with Sen. David Perdue (R-GA) designed to cut the level of immigration into the United States in half, with the express intent of refocusing the nation’s immigration policy onto helping American workers instead of foreigners first.

In an exclusive interview with Breitbart News on Tuesday morning, Cotton explained that the legislation will cut the number of green cards given out every year from about a million a year down to about half a million a year—all designed to help the forgotten American worker who has gotten a “raw deal” thanks to overflowing immigration levels into the United States in recent years—causing wages to decline and job prospects to stagnate.

“Over several decades, we’ve on the one hand seen people who work on their feet and work with their hands see their wages fall—20 percent if you don’t have a high school degree, 2 percent if you have a high school degree,” Cotton told Breitbart News. “People with college and advanced degrees are doing just fine. At the same time, we’ve seen record numbers of immigration—almost all of it low-skilled or unskilled immigrants coming here. Of course, that level of immigration is going to hurt the availability of jobs for blue collar workers and put downward pressure on their wages. So I think we need to re-orient our immigration system to look out for American citizens—especially those American citizens who have gotten a raw deal in recent decades. My bill today would be a first and modest down payment by getting a handle on green cards because we give out a million a year and the vast majority of those are unrelated to unemployment and they let in low-skilled and unskilled workers. That needs to change.”

The bill’s title is “Reforming American Immigration for Strong Employment,” or the RAISE Act—a nice play on words since the resulting effect would be an increase in wages for American workers. Cotton explained that focusing on America first—like what President Donald Trump campaigned on—rather than foreigners first makes the issue of immigration much “clearer.”

“Most issues related to immigration become clearer when your perspective focuses not on what’s good for foreigners but what’s good for American citizens,” Cotton said. “Of course, any elected officeholder should be focused on the wellbeing of American citizens. We wish our fellow man well, and we serve our fellow citizens. This legislation would, as you say, still allow a half million into this country every single year—if you’re currently an immigrant green card holder, your spouse and your minor children will be admitted. We preserve 50,000 green cards a year for refugees which is in keeping with the historic norms under President Bush and President Obama and indeed the economic impact would probably help recent immigrants the most because those immigrants who are currently here, who are recently naturalized, are the ones most likely to face economic competition for jobs from new immigrants. So this is a pro-immigrant bill.”

The Trump White House, Cotton added, has been involved in helping him and Sen. Perdue craft the legislation and he expects Trump’s team to be intricately involved moving forward. It’s worth noting that Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL), the next Attorney General of the United States after he’s confirmed by the Senate later this week, has led the way on these issues for years and Cotton and Perdue are stepping up to fill the void he’s leaving behind in the U.S. Senate. Several senior Sessions aides, like Stephen Miller and Rick Dearborn among many others, have gone on to work for Trump in the White House. Stephen K. Bannon, Trump’s chief strategist, is someone who deeply understands these issues as well, as do many other senior White House aides in the new Trump administration. So White House involvement in Cotton’s and Perdue’s effort is significant in that it signals that Trump is going to keep his promises in fighting on these issues on behalf of American workers, and senators like Cotton and Perdue will be instrumental in leading the charge on Capitol Hill.

“We’ve had several communications with senior officials in the White House who have helped craft the legislation and refine it in some ways, and we expect to continue working with them,” Cotton told Breitbart News.

“Again, this is a targeted bill—it simply looks at non-employment based green cards. That’s a simple, modest down payment on refocusing our immigration system towards where it should be which is the interests of American citizens. I hope that we can get bipartisan support for this bill because some Democrats have shown the same concerns but I don’t have a plan to introduce some giant comprehensive immigration reform bill and try to do everything at once. I’m certainly willing to work with the White House to the extent they need legal authorities to implement their various security and enforcement measures to move my legislation as part of a broader package. That includes those security and enforcement measures, but we do expect to have support from the executive branch on this bill.”

Cotton added that he’s had “preliminary discussions” with some Democrats on Capitol Hill in an effort to seek bipartisan support for this legislation, a positive development for those who want to protect American workers regardless of political ideology. Democrats have expressed concerns on immigration’s impact on American workers over the years, but it remains to be seen if any will step forward and help Cotton and Perdue lead on the issue.

“As you might imagine, most Democrats are focused on obstructing the president’s cabinet right now,” Cotton said. “This legislation doesn’t focus at all on temporary work visas like H1B, H2A, H2B—I may do that in the future—but many Democrats in the Senate acknowledge the notorious levels of fraud and abuses in those programs and the bad consequences they’ve had for blue collar workers in America. Because my legislation is designed to serve the very economic interests of those very blue collar workers while at the same time being humane to the families of recent immigrants and refugees, we hope that we can get bipartisan support.”

The bill from Cotton and Perdue, according to a one-page summary Cotton’s office provided to Breitbart News, would also eliminate the outdated diversity visa lottery program.

“The diversity lottery serves no discernible humanitarian or economic interest,” Cotton explained to Breitbart News. “It is a policy that has far outlived its usefulness and it really doesn’t even serve diversity since Europe is one of the primary uses of it. Even in past efforts at amnesty-first comprehensive immigration reform like we saw in 2013 and 2007, most people agree we should eliminate the diversity lottery. I think it’s a policy that has far outlived its usefulness if it ever had any utility and it’s time to eliminate the diversity lottery.”

Specifically, the one-pager details, the bill would reduce immigration by 41 percent in the first year and by 50 percent by the 10th year.

“According to immigration projection models based on the work of Princeton and Harvard professors, the RAISE Act would lower overall immigration to 637,960 in its first year and to 539,958 by its tenth year—a 50 percent reduction from the 1,051,031 immigrants who arrived in 2015,” Cotton’s one-pager explains.

https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/07/exclusive-sen-tom-cotton-time-cut-immigration-levels-shift-focus-helping-american-citizens-first/

Tue, Feb 7, 2017 - 7:44pm Mr. Fix
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

In the meantime, the shit storm continues

FIX, you have posted sooo much that is worthy of comment on this page. I am going to work-up a response to the David Wilcox video, but that will take a good portion of the evening, to do it any justice, so watch for that later. But, in regards to this post;

In the meantime, I'm just watching in amazement.......and ....... In the meantime, the shit storm continues.

That's what I was saying days ago in a post. Not only are national figures like Tellinger and Igan going gang busters looney-tunes berserk (yikes), but personal friends that I thought had a grip on 'things' are loosing it entirely. Blame a good bit of that on MSM/NWO propaganda machine and 100's of fake news stories daily, but I would submit that TPTB are pulling-out-all-the-stops. Like haarp/brain waves, and every form of invisible mind control/biological warfare at their disposal - and that's considerable. I don't want to feed the fear mongering, I'm just sayin, I see what yur seeing too.

Today I was thinking about Harry Truman. He gets WWII dumped into his lap. Then he gets the atomic bomb dumped into his lap. Then he gets a recession and massive unemployment of the returning troops dumped on his lap. And then in the meantime he is very secretly dealing with the UFO/ET issues, (Roswell was only one of a dozen events. UFOs in formation over the White House ~!), left over Nazis here and in Antarctica. Geeezus, and they call those the gud-ole-daze?~! God bless him and God bless Donald.

Tue, Feb 7, 2017 - 8:04pm abguy4
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Abguy4

Thanks for the short reply, and I'm looking forward to the long one.

I know I addressed a couple of technical issues in that post, particularly my conundrum with longitudinal/scaler waves traveling backwards through a circuit. As I speed up the spark gap machine, the condition becomes more pronounced, until the high voltage transformer begins to ark out internally.

Question:

Could I be looking at time reversal? Since these waves are faster than lightspeed, could the "effect" have an influence on the "cause"? I'm definitely running into some interesting physics issues.

As for news on draining the Swamp, for everyone else here,

Check this out:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DAsUTZBM2U

Tue, Feb 7, 2017 - 8:25pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

The Senate Confirmation Vote of Jeff Sessions Live:

See what trapped rats on a sinking ship really look like.

LIVE STREAM: Senate VOTE on Confirmation of Jeff Sessions for Attorney General
Tue, Feb 7, 2017 - 8:47pm
SilverSurfers
-
Laguna Beach, CA

Circus

DC is such a circus.

just checking in, to say hi to turdville

So, is 2017 the year metals blast off?

Holter calls for truth bombs.