26950 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sun, Feb 5, 2017 - 8:04pm SilverBelle
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Questions and answers

First,

Yes, many in our government are victims of blackmail, under the premise of "do what we tell you to do, or die".

Prior to Trumps ascendancy, they were being blackmailed by Satanic forces at a minimum, or simply joined in the fun and games such as fraud, theft, treason, and of course, those Satanic rituals, and pedophilia. Whether or not they were "True believers", they have been working in unison towards the same agenda of human enslavement.

The only thing that has changed, is the agenda. Now, they will be offered the opportunity to "Do the right thing", or be fully exposed for their alliances with the Satanic forces of darkness. Since most politicians are just gutless wonders, many will take such a deal. Those that don't, need to be eliminated.

Your second question has taken me a long time to contemplate, because the answer isn't quite so clearcut.

Do I have an agenda? Yes. As I have been stating for quite some time now, it's individual liberty.

Do I approve of the means? This has taken some time to think about also, as generally speaking, I have no use for government whatsoever. Historically speaking, Government has always been a parasite upon humanity, and forces of darkness always congregate to the top. New government policies have always meant less freedom, greater enslavement.

Personally, I am diametrically opposed to secrecy, and the more truth that is exposed, the better.

The old establishment has been completely destroyed simply by revealing the truth as to who and what they are.

I personally think the old establishment needs to be destroyed in every way possible, by whatever means are necessary.

In a post last week, I told the story of how my own daughter destroyed me in a debate as to whether or not there is any such thing as good governance. I have to concede that as originally established, "Governance by the people" in a somewhat voluntary manner works not only for the individual, but for society as a whole. What we have been living under for all of our lives, is virtually the polar opposite. The forces of darkness have always shown a willingness to do whatever it takes to destroy individual liberty, and replace it with a totalitarian dictatorship. Since this is antithetical to all that is good, I believe it to be a human responsibility to fight back with whatever means necessary. I would consider this to be self-defense.

Some people consider self-defense a right, I personally consider it a responsibility. So as long as Trump is pursuing an agenda that promotes individual responsibility/ Liberty/Sovereignty, I have no problem with his agenda, and realistically speaking, he's turning the system against those who built it in the first place. Taking on millions of malevolent misfits is going to require a genuine structure, or at least at a minimum, it's available to him, so why not use it.

Unless the whole truth comes out, secrecy of any kind is going to work against my particular agenda. Secrets have been kept for many thousands of years, and at least initially, as in some some discussions with Green Lantern, an immediate full unveiling could create such a culture shock, it could bring civilization to a standstill. Revelations have been forthcoming, at a fairly fast pace, and for at least now, I'm okay with it.

If Trump leaves his position with an open slate, without secrets, the dark forces won't have a chance at reestablishing power.

Therefore, I'm not too concerned with somebody like a Satanic bitch like Hillary Clinton ever getting a foot hold on power for the foreseeable future.

I consider the current agenda to be in the defense of humanity. Self defense is always permissible, and so is the defense of humanity. As long as the Force required is well-placed, namely, at the leadership of the opposition, without the traditional collateral damage that always seems to be so prevalent by the other side, I don't have a problem with that, not at all.

Personally, I think malevolent dictators should be assassinated, without the carpet bombing an entire population into oblivion, the way it is usually done. So far, Trump seems to be focused specifically on the individuals involved, without taking out entire groups.

I consider the current situation both dangerous, and fluid, as Trump is obviously still in a power consolidation phase of his presidency. For him to move forward with any part of his long-term agenda, he will at least need to be perceived as an authority.

I am freely admitting that placing so much power in the hands of one man is insanely dangerous.

Power always corrupts, and at this point, we can only pray that he is uncorruptable.

I realize that ideologically speaking, my side is in power right now, under natural law, I do believe I have the moral high ground, although I fully recognize that the opposition believes the same. In this instant, I will take the liberty to declare that I am right, and they are wrong. I am on the side of good, opposing evil, and they are the incredibly uninformed and deluded.

Many of our theological discussions have been based on the difference between good and evil, and I have unabashedly annunciated the principles on which I hold to be true, and timeless.

If human liberty is the end goal, then yes, whatever means are necessary to achieve this, is permissible, as long as all of the deluded ones remain unharmed, with the hope of eventually recognizing the truth.

Admittedly, this isn't always going to be possible. Liberalism is a mental disorder, and there are many who believe they would be doing humanity a service if they were the one to actually pull the trigger, and end the Trump presidency. Once again, in an act of pure self-defense, they will need to be stopped by whatever means necessary.

The ends don't always justify the means, but so far, I haven't seen Trump cross that line.

I've been studying ancient hermeticism which is the core of natural law for several years now. Ideologically speaking, Donald Trump appears to be following the principals as best as he can under the circumstances. I have very good reason to believe he's well-trained in these disciplines.

I'm not worried.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Sun, Feb 5, 2017 - 9:16pm Green Lantern
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sun, Feb 5, 2017 - 9:27pm Anonymous
Green Lantern

Ruffian wrote: that's just

Ruffian wrote:

that's just it. They were refrigerated from the previous year. He deserved getting screwed cuz he was trying to do that to the chinese buyer.

China has a huge quality control issue......

Trump isn't going to actually do that. I never read his book but I've negotiated some pretty tricky sales myself. Mine always start off with "that" ones not for sale . When in fact everything is for sale for the right price. I even sold mama two and my fella race fans on here know every single one of hers hit the ground running. A fella from England offered the right price .

Those cheap ass prices have turned us into a nation of junk. I cant even buy a decent pair of ready to wear riding boots in the USA. I have to have them made. Cheaper than France and Italy where I can buy them,

oh those Apples are now called honey crisps not Apple crisps. Still pricey cuz of superior taste and texture and lack of mature trees. Fiuji not in same league for eating.

Edit: storage has a lot to do with lack of taste. Think there is only 10, maybe 11 varieties now a days

No, they weren't refrigerated for a year, but some of US apples are in storage for some time. And yeah, unless you are getting organic apples, they spray preservatives on them. We're friends with somebody that has an import license so occasionally we get different food gifts.

Next on our list are the boneless cucumbers. Because I'm sick of deboning US cucumbers.

Trump should just declare a national emergency. Put all the evil people on trial, hang them in the public square as enemies of the state, and be done with it.

Sun, Feb 5, 2017 - 9:31pm NW VIEW
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Good evening Jim

I personally see at least a few key distinctions between Cliff, and KWN. Like for example, KWN has been discussing the eminent blast off in the price of gold and silver for at least the last six years I've been familiar with their articles.

I got bored after a few months, and don't read it anymore. As far as I can tell, they are at least pretty consistently wrong.

Cliff on the other hand, has in a manner of speaking tapped into something that I know you don't even believe in.

Some call it a morphic field, some call it a cosmic consciousness, you could even loosely translate it to "the mind of God".

Mass consciousness does have the ability to affect our reality, as people tend to see exactly what they believe. When large numbers are involved, this is even more true. I've studied his methods, and quite frankly, I think it's a work of genius.

I can accept that many consider it a work of quackery. Many of his predictions are well aligned with Jim Willies, who goes about it in a different way, with "insider sources", while taking into account the criminal element, which is quite an anomaly in his field of expertise. It has also made him quite successful.

I only bring up Jim Wille as an example, there are many others, but they have a fairly narrow field of expertise, namely finance. Cliff High has a much broader perspective on things, since he is literally using billions of separate inputs to determine exactly what the mass consciousness is up to. I know you believe in the power of prayer, which I would consider the power of intention. Think of this times 1 billion, and you have picture of exactly what kind of knowledge Cliff is working with here. Suddenly, it doesn't look anything like KWN anymore.

I see you are considering transitioning from a person who pulls the wagon, to one who sits in it for a free ride.

To top that off, you will voluntarily align yourself with someone who disagrees with me nearly all of the time.

And why exactly would I volunteer for such a scenario?

I can't even consider driving to Washington state, and moving in with you and Linda, expecting a free ride.

It's not my nature, and it never has been, and it's not likely that it ever will be.

I suppose on a scale of good and evil, you're probably better off taking from an evil empire, then contributing to it.

Personally, I want no part in either.

My accountant has informed me that I won't be paying any taxes again this year. I'll probably give him a free tuneup for his efforts. You see, not only don't I pay the government fees, I don't even pay his. I just give him what he wants, and he returns the favor.

Barter is a good thing.

Sun, Feb 5, 2017 - 9:46pm Mr. Fix
NW VIEW

MR. FIX

I LIKE YOUR POST. IT IS BETTER THAN WATCHING THE BOWL GAME.

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Sun, Feb 5, 2017 - 9:53pm NW VIEW
Mr. Fix
-
NY

NW VIEW

You know I'm just here to please you.

Sun, Feb 5, 2017 - 9:56pm
silver66

a decent artilce on EO

that discusses separation of powers in the US

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-02-05/trump-s-unworthy-atta...

Silver66

Silver66 Rage against the dying of the light

Sun, Feb 5, 2017 - 10:32pm Green Lantern
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sun, Feb 5, 2017 - 10:52pm
Green Lantern

EDWARD SNOWDEN Everything

EDWARD SNOWDEN Everything about Donald Trump

"This really feels like a year that everybody was wrong about everything"

"We shouldn't be focused on people, we should be focused on direction that the policies that effect our future."

What is it Edward Snowden warning the American people about the future under a Trump Presidency?

Why is he concerned about this focus of retailiation on certain small populations?

Video unavailable

I solemnly swear I am not Edward Snowden. I solemnly swear that I didn't lift any of his thoughts on Donald Trump for I just heard this interview. I solemnly swear that I have been on the fence about Edward Snowden but most people consider him a hero.

Yes, I am fully aware that this is being broadcasted by liberal media and what that could mean.

Then it would be another opportunity to reconcile past views and current views. Still a hero despite the same concerns that I have?

Sorry to be the lone voice here suggesting that some form of financial protection is more important now than it was when you first started stacking gold and that we are faaaaar from a return to Constitutional government. As a matter of fact, it seems to me and Snowden that we are most definitely headed in the opposite direction. The difference between him and the liberals is that his style will be more overt.

Sorry, I am not waiting to seriously consider my options to protect my apples.

Sun, Feb 5, 2017 - 10:57pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Mon, Feb 6, 2017 - 12:26am Green Lantern
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Hey Green Lantern,

I watched that Edward Snowden interview a couple of days ago, and personally, I find Edward Snowdon incredibly disingenuous, and agenda driven. Just the fact that he's allowed to speak to Katie Couric on national television, tells me he is saying exactly what the cabal wants people to hear, and believe.

I have always suspected this, but that particular interview was over-the-top.

Quite frankly, I'm just a bit surprised that you viewed that interview as anything other than pure propaganda, and misinformation. It's what Katie Couric does. It's her job. It's all she ever does.

Otherwise, I agree with you that personal financial protection is more important now than it ever was, if only for the simple reason that nothing has ever been fixed. A recipe for disaster has been growing since long before we all met, and it continues to grow exponentially. The potential for mass destruction is still quite real.

I have never said that Trump can fix this by himself, in fact, quite to the contrary.

If he starts rounding up a bunch of drug dealing satanist pedophiles, like Congress critters, and other lowlife scum, and charges them with treason, some might call that totalitarian, I would simply call it the truth.

No doubt, a lot of snowflakes are going to flip out.

A lot of hard-core Satanists have already declared war on the Trump administration. Starting with the Pope.

Their reputation for playing dirty in the game of global war, is well established. Historically speaking, if you wind up on their shit list, you die.

The Vatican is now more vulnerable than it has been in its nearly 2000 year history. Their globalist agenda is in tatters.

At least the sides appear to be fairly clearly defined, and as best as I can tell, so is the agenda. For Edward Snowden to declare that Donald Trump has no agenda, is a bold faced lie, since I know he's not that stupid, or ignorant. It's only a question as to how much of it can actually be implemented, and how quickly.

Considering that his allies in Washington DC are virtually nonexistent, I am counting on those who have chosen him as their representative to continue to work behind the scenes, and eradicate the blatant evil with in the current system.

I identified Trump as somewhat of a wizard early on in the campaign, and have since concluded that much of his wizardry is based on masonic principles. It worked for the founding fathers, maybe it will work again.

If you think he's totalitarian now, I suspect he's just warming up. With every Satanic miscreant he exposes and replaces, the power he wields will continue to grow. Don't focus on the man, focus on the principles, and the agenda.

If he blatantly disregards the very principles on which I believe he stands, I will be the first to scream the loudest.

In the meantime, the war just has to play itself out.

And, it IS a war!

Just accept that he's willing to do whatever it takes. It's going to be one hell of a show.

Mon, Feb 6, 2017 - 2:40am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

Mr. Fix said

"For Edward Snowden to declare that Donald Trump has no agenda, is a bold faced lie,"

Well, call me a 'nit picker, but Mr. Fix is in the 'dog box' as far as I am concerned.

Most sources agree that the original expression, coined in the late 1600s, was actually barefaced lie. At that time, bare meant brazen or bold. At that time in history, almost all men sported a full set of whiskers, and it was considered quite daring or even audacious for a male to be clean-shaven, or barefaced. Eventually, the word for “hairless” went from bare to bald, and so did the description of a blatant fib.

Mr. Fix is a great guy, but most of what he claims is bullshit!

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb

Mon, Feb 6, 2017 - 7:07am
ag1969

TRUMP, RFK JR, AND VACCINES

by Joseph P. Farrell, Giza Death Star:

Regular readers of this site are aware that from time to time I have blogged about the controversy over vaccines and autism, and more recently, about vaccines being used covertly, under the guise of mandatory vaccination laws, to inject people with a whole host of things from nanobots to new types of vaccines designed to vaccinate others, against their will and even without their knowledge, through such a simple thing as a human sneeze, which is the latest gizmo being cooked up in Big Corporation Land. I have also blogged about studies of the vaccine-autism link that were based on the testimony of mothers who have had their children vaccinated who then came down with symptoms on the autism spectrum. The paper was first approved for publication, then withdrawn with the usual Big Corporation pressure was exerted.The paper was withdrawn for being based on “anecdotal” and not “scientific” evidence. As I pointed out at the time, this was a whole short-circuiting of the diagnostic process, for

every human therapy begins when the patient tells his or her physician “what’s ailing them,” and this anecdotal evidence becomes, and must become, the basis on which the physician makes his or her initial diagnosis in most instances. To dismiss hundreds of stories in the historical record as merely “anecdotal” is to dismiss a priori a whole class of evidence simply on the basis of a dogma, rather than sincere investigation. The film Vaxxed came out detailing similar concerns, and was quashed.

In this context a story has emerged recently that President Trump was (or is) considering the appointment of Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., to head a panel to explore not only this question, but the wider role of the Center for Disease Control and the role of Big Pharma in manipulating its results. Consider these two articles, and particularly the second one by our friend and colleague Jon Rappaport, which has extensive quotations from Mr. Kennedy(Oh, and by the way and for the record, it was Mr. Rappaport who, years ago, coined the term “fake news” for his website, which of course recently the corporate controlled media tried to run with):

https://sgtreport.com/2017/02/trump-rfk-jr-and-vaccines/

Mon, Feb 6, 2017 - 7:41am Mr. Fix
Green Lantern

Mr. Fix wrote:Quite frankly,

Quite frankly, I'm just a bit surprised that you viewed that interview as anything other than pure propaganda, and misinformation. It's what Katie Couric does. It's her job. It's all she ever does.

I viewed it with the knowledge that most of America in the alternative community view Edward Snowden as a hero, with only a minority questioning who he really is.

I viewed it with some interest in knowing why he didn't want American reporters around at all but agreed to meet with NBC News and how did a news company secure an interview with him, find him and negotiate an interview.

I viewed with the question, did they interview him not knowing what he was going to say, and decided to air it because he said what they wanted, not because they told him what to say.

I viewed it with the understanding that his statements jell well with those in this country that are observing events from a more constitutional basis, a historical basis of the effects of similar policies on the economy. I did not view it as an advocate of the left wing agenda for I heard little espousing of a left wing agenda only the emphasizing of the dangers of this situation echoed by truly patrotic individuals who have studied history, the constitution, natural law.

I viewed with the knowledge that those who think he is a true hero turning against the deep state would now have to either reconcile that belief or decide who got to him? Is he saying what Putin has been saying? Doesn't seem that way to me.

I viewed it with the knowledge that he has been digging the FBI a new ass day after day for their tactics, and their vast hidden power, and also not letting up on the crimes of Obama.

I viewed with the awareness that nobody knows what the intel is that Trump used to make is executive order and the left is going to press him for that.

I also viewed it with how a country can make agreements, treaties or agreements with individual's and then break the second law of Maybury's two laws and suspend habeus corpus and detain them. I wonder how many of those individuals will ever be found guilty of being a threat to the national security of the country.

I viewed it with my standing question who or what is most responsible for the problems that we are seeing is the string pullers on the left, or a man or the man bulldoze straight through their crooked agenda without any realization of the consequence's for if I was President, I'd do EVERYTHING necessary to take the worlds' eyes off me, besides the usual attention a new President gets, and make changes from that position.

I am going to assume two things. That nobody here has a business that depends on imported goods to pay their rents, mortgages, car payments, electricity and food bill. So they look at these policies as policy, and not how as a free living American it will effect them.

I am going to also assume (unfairly) nobody has anybody in their immediate family or close circle of friends who are legitimate Green card holders, having gone through the very cumbersome, and extremely expensive and stressful process of obtaining the Green Card through Homeland Security. And while people are waiting to see what will happen in a 100 days in 200 days, it will be from the point of view of not having anything in your life changed, especially the above two.

And without experiencing the threat to your business's bottom line, and without wondering the safety of people you know with a Green Card, even if they are not from one of the countries of origin, you are viewing events through the bias of it all feels good without considering the potential harm to American's.

My viewpoints should not and NEVER be confused as part of the left wing, liberal thinking in this country because their policies got us to this point and recognize 90 to 95 % of what I've read from them on Donald Trump is clearly lies and propaganda but seeing some of the constitutional issues being spoken of by the constitutionalist is leaking out to them, or they are just jumping on that band wagon because it suits their agenda now.

Mon, Feb 6, 2017 - 8:39am
LostMind

Ticking time bomb waiting to go off...

https://allenwestrepublic.com/allen-west-i-cant-hold-this-back-any-longer/

This letter to the snowflakes is spot on. As much as I can agree with GL that much of this is being fed from both sides, it does not eliminate the consequences that are being spawned... The people in the middle may be getting played against one another, but as this shit continues it really won't matter.

I've said it and will repeat often, the people on the left are mentally ill. They lack any reasoning capabilities and live in a deluded world perception. They view anyone who disagrees with them as evil, we just look at them as idiots. The day will come, and it should be sooner than later, that the deplorables will stop calling them idiots and truly view them as they are - EVIL... When this happens, violence will go through the roof.

Unhinged New York Leftist Attacks Judge Jeanine 'F*ck White People"
Mon, Feb 6, 2017 - 9:41am
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

For my fellow New Yorkers

For my fellow New Yorkers; for those who like the details of what's already obvious

the condensed story of our dear Sen Chuckie Schumer, and how they own his butt;

Video unavailable
Mon, Feb 6, 2017 - 9:59am
Green Lantern

The funny thing about Chuckie

The funny thing about Chuckie is there are regular massive protests right outside his office on 3rd Avenue.

Somebody kept sending me pics of the protests and asked me who was protesting Schumer?

So I met him for lunch and took a look, and it's the liberals!!! Protests schedules are on the internet for anybody that wants to join.

The daily anti-Trump protests include Chuck Schumer's office.

The liberals are now devouring their own liberals if they don't do what they want him to do against Trump.

Having been at occaisions where Chuckie is present, the one thing I've noticed about him is that he has very very soft skin. I wonder how long it takes him to pamper himself in the morning. He does such a wonderful job because my wife wants me to put creme on my face for that glowing/youthful look . Baaa Humbug.

Mon, Feb 6, 2017 - 11:45am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

A benevolent dictator?

2017: The Year of TRUTH BOMBS -- Bill Holter
Mon, Feb 6, 2017 - 12:59pm
ag1969

TIME CRYSTALS!

Scientists Just Confirmed That A Brand New Form Of Matter Was Discovered: TIME CRYSTALS!

There has been increased amounts of speculation, for months, over the creation of time crystals.

These are unique crystals with an atomic structure that repeats not just space, but time, putting both in motion without energy involved. It’s official—researchers have reported in detail how to measure and create these interesting crystals. Two independent teams of scientists claim they have created these time crystals in a lab based off this blueprint, which confirms the life of a new form of matter.

Norman Yao, lead researcher from the University of California, Berkeley said:

This is a new phase of matter, period, but it is also really cool because it is one of the first examples of non-equilibrium matter. For the last half-century, we have been exploring equilibrium matter, like metals and insulators. We are just now starting to explore a whole new landscape of non-equilibrium matter.
https://www.organicandhealthy.org/2017/02/scientists-just-confirmed-that...
Mon, Feb 6, 2017 - 5:25pm
I Run Bartertown

Democracy

Canada's Trudeau ran promising electoral reform to get rid of US-style 'first past the post' and move toward a more European style Proportional Representation system.

"Well, it's a priority to me," he said. "It's a priority to a lot of Canadians who say, you know what, we need to make sure that going forward we have the best possible electoral system. One that values Canadian voices. One that creates good governments. One that makes sure that people can [be] and feel involved in the political process.

"That they don't have to make impossible choices between options they don't like. That we are able to create the kind of governance that we need in this country."

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/wherry-trudeau-electoral-reform-opinion-1.3814319

Upon further reflection, he realized that the good people of Canada could not be relied upon to vote properly:

"Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau broke a major election campaign promise out of fear of the “alt-right.” In the 2015 federal election campaign, Trudeau pledged it would be the last time the country used the traditional first-past-the-post, winner take all electoral system. Trudeau promised “electoral reform,” with some variant of proportional representation where parties are represented by the exact percentage of the vote they receive.

As CBC reports, according to comments Friday from an unnamed senior cabinet minister close to the prime minister, Trudeau increasingly came to believe that proportional representation would allow for the emergence of right-wing extremists and “white supremacists.”

https://dailycaller.com/2017/02/04/trudeau-fears-alt-right-will-benefit-from-electoral-reform/#ixzz4Xwgqh0rT

The subject of a Referendum came up, to which the leaders of Canada responded 'Don't you worry your pretty little head about that.'

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-reform-promise-referendum-1.3963533

"Cabinet also decided, while meeting in Calgary last month, that it would be irresponsible to hold a referendum.

The Liberals had not previously ruled out the possibility, but during an appearance in July before the special committee on electoral reform, Minister of Democratic Institutions Maryam Monsef said referendums "can and have often led to deep divisions within Canadian and other societies, divisions which have not been easily healed."

In question period on Thursday, Trudeau similarly referred to a potential referendum as "divisive."

Still not nearly as blatantly anti-democratic as European 'Democracies', but I do love the abrupt policy change out of fear. Fear specifically of what the esteemed Rick Wilson (of Jeb! world) termed 'basement-dwelling anime-masturbators'.

Ruffian - We're at their gates. Feels good, man.