Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sun, Feb 5, 2017 - 11:32am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Basic human rights...

In my world, that comes down to " Live and let live" our current government violates that across-the-board.

In my view, the very basic principles of government violate natural laws.

Ideally, if the only purpose of government was to maintain the basic human right to live and let live, and only interfere with that, when one person has a genuine case where his freedom has been interfered with by another, I'd be okay with that.

In my particular case, interference in my life, has always been the result of governmental interference.

So yes, I am wildly biased. I am an anarchist, in that I believe in no rulers. The very concept violates natural laws.

Obviously, that does not appear to be where Trump is headed, but the United States Constitution has had no weight whatsoever in a court of law for a very long time. If only that changes, it will be a HUGE improvement.

In my view, most laws that violate the constitutional principles, are not only counterproductive, illegal, but are also immoral.

Undoing the current mess, will by necessity involve breaking a few laws. As long as the underlying moral principles outlined in the Constitution are upheld, at least for now, I don't have a problem with that.

Besides, I like seeing the Nazi/Satanic/communists scream like a bunch of stuck pigs.

I haven't had this much entertainment in a very long time.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Sun, Feb 5, 2017 - 11:53am abguy4
Green Lantern

abguy4 wrote:Now, as far as

abguy4 wrote:

Now, as far as Trump using the executive orders thingie, in the same fashion as ALL his predecessors, my admittedly emotional knee-jerk reaction is this; So fkn what………..you think he should go into battle with a Bible and a contrite heart, while the bad guys get to use cluster bombs and B-52s?

Abguy,

Excellent!! Reference to your entire arguement. Not kindergarten at all. You make some good points but I want to address the above, abeit very briefly otherwise we risk going in a circle.

You subscribe to the “Doctrine of Necessity” and you’d be correct that Corbett has not entertained that alternative and as I noted a few posts back,those who did and also coveted the doctrine of freedom by the Constitution, they walked a razor’s edge knowing that said doctrine had some intrinsic dangers. Lincoln took excruciating pains to balance necessity vs constitutionally because he knew the risk and the consequences of making such a choice lightly. Rearticulating those dangers is not necessary for their will be an appropriate time to review the choices.

So let’s talk about a reality. Halley’s Comet and the picture of the writer with the big hair I keep posting

I keep posting these meme’s with pictures of Mark Twain. He knew something about comets and what goes on above our heads in the heavens.

Did You know he was more than a talented write, humorist?

He also had an uncanny knack of seeing the future.

He was a visionary of sorts and had an vision of the future of America. UNCANNY! He saw that we would be a great world power somebody had to help the American people wake up from their slumber. We might be put in that pool of people we have been talking about as anti-establishment but he was no common man.

Twain knew he had a mission. He saw what others couldn’t before the reality was upon them and his mission dictated that he couldn’t wait until it was upon us to act.

He was using his skills as a writer to teach people to rise up out of mental slavery that any republic falls into as part of it’s constant cycles of rise and declines. Often they go unnoticed

Interestingly, twain was born 25 years before the Civil War and two weeks before his birth Halley’s comet appeared in the sky at the point closets to the sun, and it was again visible at the time , and it was again visible at the time of his birth. He also seemed to know that he would die with it. And indeed he did. He had a heart attack one day after it appeared at it’s brightest in 1910. So not only did he a rare ability to understand human nature, an uncanny vision of America, but even saw the timing of his own death, Halley’s comet has been a favorite of star watchers associated with a string of predictions since it’s appearance. A lot like the coming of a baby Jesus onto earth, the wise men noted that star in the east has a sign of what was to come.

a man who saw so many things so clearly where most man fail, must have had few observations about humanity and the political and financial issues of his day. He was also a student to history and a world traveler.

Probably the first time people in history man made an effort for freedom was in 500 bc in ancient Greece. They were the first to attempt an experiment of political freedom.

The Greeks put it like this: they wanted to make their own laws to live under because at that time all the kingdoms of the world were run by monarchs. The king was the ruler, and everybody in the kingdom was a slave to the king. IT became a mental enslavement that people became accustomed to because, they grew up in it.

No different than a slave in America. A black child grew up a slave and expected no more. He just followed orders from the master or his parents. Just like the times of the Greeks, people around the world were willing to let someone else run their life for them.

In both situations, people who spoke too loud and against those making laws on behalf of the people, went to prison. Words like independence and freedom spoken in public could bring a penalty of death.

By 5th Century, Greeks were dealing with a Persian invasion. Athenian greeks were deployed to Asia minor to help the other Greeks but the Persians were a superior fighting force so they beat the Greeks and everybody else. Persians ruled a land about the size of the United States of America. At the time, the Greeks had similar problems as the United States.

The political pendulum would shift from the left to the right, and occasionally a hero would step up to call the country in a new direction. By this time, the country was splintered because everybody wanted it to it their way. I won’t bore you with the details of the Battle of Marathon because it is easily found, other to say, Persians were a well organized army, superior archers, decent money systems, well trained government administrators etc. while Greece became increasingly fractured and they sent a ragtag bunch to war. You know the saying, a nation divided, cannot stand. Or something like that.

The Greeks would rather die than be subjugated by Persian rule. They wanted freedom at all costs. You know Give me Freedom or give me death.

Now we skip to the 19th Century and Mark Twain shows up once again. Like the Greeks, he wanted one thing and was going to teach the American public all about it through his writings. What Constituted freedom and the conditions necessary for it to take form. But would they listen? Not at first.

Twain first went out to the territory of Nevada with his brother who became the secretary of Nevada. He had a bunch of experiences in the west and he missed out on a fortune in the silver mines because he woke up late. It happened at least a couple of times. He was just sick about it afterwards. One of those strange twists of fate. He always got up to check the mail but on this day he was tired and didn’t and thus mission wouldn’t include great fortune.

His journey took him to the Sandwich Islands (we know as Hawaii) , Rainbow Island, the Pacific and Europe and even the Holy Land. He then wrote, “Innocents Abroad” as a way to teach American’s of what he had observed. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Innocents_Abroad

Here is where the Greeks come in because he observed this same disease of splintered people in lands near and far and this was the disease that was prevalent in the American psyche, headstrong, stubborn people, all for themselves and their little groups but he knew America was ready to stand on it’s feet. He needed to break the illusions that American’s suffered but wherever he’d go he was mocked especially by the yellow American press. He knew if he pushed his humor too far there would be a reaction, so he backed off. But he also knew the disease of the Persians and he warned America to avoid this fate.

He also began poking fun of religious dogma but learned quickly that didn’t go over well so again he had to be careful. Politically correct for the times.

Twain knew that America couldn’t follow the path of the Persians with it’s great size and the misuse of power and America couldn’t rise to power as a splintered nation like the Greeks.

He knew that if America should rise it should use it’s power for good and NEVER fall into arrogance. Of course this a problem for any great power because once a country becomes great it falls into hubris, which leads to the abuse of power. Why do they do it? Because they can.

By 1898, when Spain was the ruler of Cuba, Twain was what you might call a Trump supporter for his time. The media at the time was drumming up war fever against Spain, saying, we just can’t have this kind of shit going on in our hemisphere. Then came the Spanish American War and the US beat the hell out of the Spaniards in no time. Spain also had the Philippine Islands and we defeated the Spaniards in Manila Bay.

Twain was all for doing away with the evil forces in the world foreign and domestic. Mark Twain cheered these victories just like many people are cheering the apparent victories of Trumpand lambasting the evils of the liberal left and foreign threats. But then he saw what happened next.

First McKinley, freed the Cubans and fillipines from the evil influence of the Spanish but Twain had no intention of giving the Philippines their own freedom. This is when Mark Twain changed and criticized the imperialism of the United State and he become head of the anti-imperialist society of the time, a lot like the libertarian and anarchists of our day.

This had gone on in Ancient Greece and all throughout history and it was going on in 19th century America just like it goes on in our modern political environment. People were saying we want to make our own laws.

Just like Trump, McKinley was a nationalist, protectionist. his election too was considered a realigning election. Like Trump, he received support outside the standard political fundraising structure

He slammed all the trade agreements of the time and promised to negotiate “great deals” on your behalf and on behalf of the American worker. He addressed the same problems, how we could compete against other countries in the world without some strong arm tactics. He slammed powerful corporations and the people who rigged the system.

McKinley said “Under free trade, the trader is the master and the producer the slave. Protection is but the law of nature, the law of self-preservation, of self-development, of securing the highest and best destiny of the race of man[

and

[Free trade] destroys the dignity and independence of American labor… It will take away from the people of this country who work for a living—and the majority of them live by the sweat of their faces—it will take from them heart and home and hope. It will be self-destruction.

Surely it is wrong that on the West Coast of the United States they should be compelled to bring their iron from the east when they might get it landed at a much lower price direct from foreign ships at their own door” This was published in the chapter on free trade in A conneticut yankee.

Like Trump, he was the great apostle of the protectionism heralded by the masses which quickly elected him into office. McKinley charged anyone who advocated for lowering the country’s high tariff walls with being part of a vast transatlantic conspiracy. If you compare their speeches, or rhetoric, they look awfully similar

We hear terrible things about outsourcing jobs—how sending work outside of our companies is contributing to the demise of American businesses. But in this instance I have to take the unpopular stance that it is not always a terrible thing.

I understand that outsourcing means that employees lose jobs. Because work is often outsourced to other countries, it means Americans lose jobs. In other cases, nonunion employees get the work. Losing jobs is never a good thing, but we have to look at the bigger picture … [A] study found that outsourcing helped companies be more competitive and more productive. That means they make more money, which means they funnel more into the economy, thereby, creating more jobs.

So determining what t Trump believes is always a challenge. But this reference to American history is revealing:

Our original Constitution did not even have an income tax. Instead, it had tariffs – emphasizing taxation of foreign, not domestic, production. Yet today, 240 years after the Revolution, we have turned things completely upside-down. We tax and regulate and restrict our companies to death, then we allow foreign countries that cheat to export their goods to us tax-free.

What Donald Trump is doing is criticizing our early 20th century embrace of progressive taxation, and its related reduction in tariff rates.

Trump prefaces the comment by by invoking the ghosts of George Washington and Alexander Hamilton, and their support for American manufacturing. It’s true that they supported tariffs on some imports to get an American manufacturing industry up and running, but as Ron Chernow’s biography of Hamilton notes, the first Treasury Secretary wanted those tariffs to be “moderate in scale, temporary in nature, and repealed as soon as possible.” He also wanted immediate low tariffs on raw materials. Moreover, Washington and Hamilton backed a whiskey tax – to the point of enforcing it at gunpoint – to broaden the new nation’s revenue base and keep tariffs from being excessively high.

Trump’s vision is more in line with Gilded Age Republican President William McKinley. The Republicans in those days were the trade protectionists, protecting the corporate profits of their wealthy donors from foreign competition.

And while he says he has been one that has benefited from these psychopathic policies, he has turned a new leaf, just like his new inner circle. So we’ll find out if the expression, which I am making up now, once a banker, always a banker, has any truth to it.

Twain left us with a legacy. Maybe even a treasure map. Like the native american trackers of old that would look for signs that the average man failed or refused to notice. A broken twig, imprints on the ground or maybe the coming of a 500 year cycle that would hover above us in the heavens telling the tale of a future not yet played out.

Finally, I have a friend who is a retired school teacher. I always ask him questions about how he liked the job, how he handled “chaos” in the classroom and trouble makers. Did he read the volumes of books on child psychology, did he use rhetoric, any type of persuasion, research the cognitive sciences. He said, none of the above.

He’d go home and look at all the kids birthday’s and establish their birth sign and their primary element (earth, water, fire, air). He then would place students with like signs together and tell them they had to sit in their assigned chairs. How did it work you ask. Brilliantly! No chaos, no fights, no major wars in the classroom. A simple understanding of the laws of nature put to use to thwart destiny. Is Trump working with the trend, with the flow, or against the flow?

Oops ps

Some of you have probably seen Armstrongs cycle of assassination chart with McKinley and Trump falling perfectly into the cycle. I don't like talk about it because I'm not a fan of assignation and I don't want to fuel that reality because even cycles can do things that make it hard to see the future. But I suspect Trump knows with that paramilitary. Whether or not, that is the preventive medicine needed...you decide.

As you go back, and study McKinley's policies, fans and enemies, you'll see alot about Zionist, Rothschilds did it, supporter of the gold standard etc, etc, Many of the things people now are rooting for. When it comes to gold and bimetalism, dig deeper because he flip flopped alot.

So the easy thing to do is look at the cycle and declare this is a clear case of good vs evil and the bad guy always trying to take out the good guy. So why didn't Twain see it in such a black and white fashion? He was observant. Here was a guy looking to make America Great Again while subjugating the indians in the fillipines. And as you know, we own Guam, Puerto Rico, and have generous military installations in the phillipines. This ,might suggest, there is more to see here than a simple good vs evil. That depends on your views of righteous imperialism.

Sun, Feb 5, 2017 - 12:26pm Mr. Fix
Green Lantern

Mr. Fix wrote:That being

Mr. Fix wrote:

That being said, there are still tens of thousands lower ranking Nazi/ Jesuit/ Mossad not to mention alphabet agency operatives who still want to see him dead. Why would you want to continue to import them?

Who says I want to import enemies? Their goods is a different story.

Decide Fix what you want, and what you need, and what you are willing to do without. Go through your house and inspect every piece of plastic even if it's just a bottle, the bottom of a chair.... all the invisible things that you take for granted. Was that plastic made taken from the Oil sands in the middle east or Texas? The chasis on your air conditioner or you electric piano's. How about your guitar picks? DECIDE WHAT YOU WANT, and then DECIDE What you really need.

After we recover from our amnesia of what natural law really is and we realize we can't encroach in other lands without some repercussions, and we pull out our 140 military bases, are you willing to go through life with only American. How about all those precious minerals in your car that are necessary? Or would you prefer to be like Cuba and live permanently in the 1960's because of government embargo's that say, Do what we say, or we won't give you shit.

So maybe, you don't import the criminals, but you stay on just good enough terms with them, that you don't steal their property, build military bases on their land, play nation building, but you are willing to trade hot dogs and pizza for a pair of shoes?

I had my old friend on a limited income buy his shoes before further trade protectionism. I had my wife's business begin buying their Chinese made goods in advance for she asked me how will we maintain our overhead and profit if we buy all our goods for China and Trump raises taxes? How will all the 99 cent stores, millions of Chinese who operate stores, spa's and other business who import Chinese made goods fair when they are forced to buy American made goods with parts or materials that come from other parts of the world.

Chinese government aren't exactly the most moral upstanding human's in the world. But I can live with that. I don't need to tell them how to print their money, how to value it, or how much they should pay their workers. For my household to run properly, I just want their chopsticks, and in return I'll send them copies of the latest playboy or whatever floats their boat. They can eat monkey's, cat's, dog's, but as long as they know the difference between my stuff, and their stuff, I think we're get along just fine. I won't put my morals on them, if they don't put it on me.

And while you are deciding what you need and don't need, I have cuppards full of medinals, with only a very very small percentage being from plants grown in the United States. In some cases, we don't have the right conditions nor do we have the current capabiites to grow enough to meet the demand. Go check out how easy it is to get echinacae fresh at a good price. Most of the Chinese medicinals that the FDA wants to do away with comes from China or other countries.

You like essential oils. Go shopping and while you are doing it look at the labels on the site. Where do most of them come from? NOt USA.

https://www.newdirectionsaromatics.com/products/essential-oils/

Besides, you alternative healing people who else uses these products? Billion dollar cosmetic and perfume industries? Candy and food companies? Maybe we are in the trillions of dollars.

Go shopping for the best lavender and report back to me how well it goes when everybody is forced to buy American.

And then move to food products, especially cirtrus products. Ever see the label made in Chile. I just received a case of Fuji apples from China that were the best ever. I hope I can find the US version.

Sun, Feb 5, 2017 - 1:33pm
Green Lantern

Silver66,  If the judges

Silver66,

If the judges decision was unconstitutional, and it looks like it was, and the President is commander and chief where Homeland Security and the military takes orders from the commander and chief, then how can a judge's decision override the President's decision if a judge doesn't have authority to enforce the law since he cannot give homeland security orders or give orders to the military. Law can only be enforced"out of the barrel of a gun" ,what prevents Trump giving the order to homeland security, national guard, not to stand down? Is the President under the threat of arrest by local law enforcement for not obeying a non-constitutional ruling?

I am with natural and constitutional law whether it's on Trump's side or against him. If I want to hold the executive branch to a high standard then I want to hold the judicial branch to the same standard. I'm just trying to figure out how the judicial systems opinion holds more sway then the executive branch in this situation.

If the judicial branch actually doesn't have more power to execute it's opinion, then why would Trump stand down?

Sun, Feb 5, 2017 - 1:49pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sun, Feb 5, 2017 - 1:52pm Green Lantern
silver66

Judges and unconstitutional

That is why there is a process of appeal. If the Judge had an error in law and made a mistake in his ruling, then the executive has the right to appeal. They can go to the next higher court. Judges are human and they interpret the facts. If they have a decision overturned, that is permanently on their record as a decision that the more learned courts thought they were wrong about.

I am not defending nor supporting the judiciary.

There is a presumption in law that all domestic law conforms to international law, this is rebuttable by the person whose rights have been violated. The onus is on the person affected to prove his rights have been limited and abridged not on the government to show they are constitutional.

Silver66

Silver66 Rage against the dying of the light

Sun, Feb 5, 2017 - 2:06pm silver66
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sun, Feb 5, 2017 - 2:44pm
ag1969

The Legend of the Giants - The Unholy See

Are the forbidden secrets of the prehistoric past linked to the forthcoming events of the prophetic future?

Is there a 'hidden hand' confiscating and concealing artifacts relating to the world before the Flood and the hybrid entities that inhabited it?

Are living giants still walking the earth today?

Is the Vatican preparing for the arrival of "alien saviors"?

This video unveils the surprising answers to these compelling questions.

Included:

• testimony from an active duty pilot who handled and transported the body of a dead giant killed by U.S. Military operatives in the caves of Afghanistan

• evidence of a vast subterranean world hidden beneath the surface of the earth

• further proof that the megaliths belonged to the Pre-Flood Age

• never-before revealed information concerning Zecharia Sitchin and the Anunnaki

• the unmasking of the Church of Rome, and the Vatican's secret plan to resurrect the Golden Age and welcome from heaven the return of the ancient gods

From Cusco, Peru, to Rome, Italy, to the island of Malta.

A path of a 'conspiracy' that gives credence to the old adage… all roads lead to Rome...!

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vatican/esp_vatican174.htm

Not available.
Not available.
Sun, Feb 5, 2017 - 3:04pm silver66
Green Lantern

silver66 wrote:That is why

silver66 wrote:

That is why there is a process of appeal. If the Judge had an error in law and made a mistake in his ruling, then the executive has the right to appeal. They can go to the next higher court. Judges are human and they interpret the facts. If they have a decision overturned, that is permanently on their record as a decision that the more learned courts thought they were wrong about.

I am not defending nor supporting the judiciary.

There is a presumption in law that all domestic law conforms to international law, this is rebuttable by the person whose rights have been violated. The onus is on the person affected to prove his rights have been limited and abridged not on the government to show they are constitutional.

Silver66

I might be missing something here and I see you fairly providing information so your neutrality isn't in question.

Why does the judges decision matter at all? why is the executive branch binded by it? I'm assuming the immigration act of 52 or whatever it is invoked by Trump conforms with international law, the ability to protect borders under a threat. I'll forgo any discussion on whether his decision was a necessary step due to a imminent threat. Let's just say, yeah, they are all a threat to our security.

The President invoked a constitutional act to protect the security of the nation. If the security of the nation is truly at risk, why does he have to listen to a judge at all? President controls the federal trigger pullers because they report into him. A judge can than overthrow a President's decision to declare an act of war that is for the defense of the country.

There must be an issue of balance of power related to the decision Trump made. What is it?

Sun, Feb 5, 2017 - 3:36pm Anonymous
Green Lantern

Ruffian wrote:I'm

Ruffian wrote:

I'm multitasking and I can't bear to read all the dissertations in one sitting anyway but I couldn't miss your last few sentences.

Lit harkened me back to early 2000s when my boss has a Jordanian client who was an earlier pioneer with China. When you mentioned apples I nearly choked. You see he not realizing American agricultural growing seasons and how apples were stored actually bought an entire ship full of them. A new variety called apple crisp. He had test marketed them in China. And the Chinese as would Americans many years later went nuts over them in Shanghai. So he had this great opportunity only by the time they arrived in Shanghai they were rotten all of them, btw that wasn't the original name, nor the name marketed in China ...,

why im bothering to write this is because everything marketed as Chinese ain't Chinese same as Americans stuff. And the Chinese have done pretty much everything you can do to turn off a consumer except price. But when you dog dies cuz of what you have done it won't take long.

There is NOTHING China makes we can't do without. All of a sudden a whole lot of people will be in repair and companies can tool up at break neck speed compared to 10 years ago. The real sin as I see it is untapped mind boggling potential market in China.

Btw they used those Apples anyway ... Maybe for hog feed I don't remember,

edit: I watched caterpillar tool up a local shop in 9 months here. Too bad it closed cuz of Eco conditions.

It doesn't matter if their goods, toys, tools, porcelain statues are made from cow dung. You are not forced to buy it. You enjoy that choice but you want to force me to purchase something I don't want, likely at a higher price unless Trump wants to enforce price caps too. Applying force where I've not encroached on anybody is Fascism because it sure doesn't smell like liberty to me.

The market place doesn't exist for the corporation, it exists for the consumer. ME. And I save a $100 buying Chinese instead of $200 in the USA, that's $100 more dollars I can throw around in the American economy to buy glow in the dark sneakers and snickers bars.

If Trump does what he says, then an excessive tariff on imports, will be responded to tariff's on exports and then long bread lines. Butter is optional

The apples I received from China didn't sit in a warehouse for three months, they are not GMO.

Which state is currently in apple picking season in America? That's why God invented refrigeration and if China can deliver me apples while we are all freezing our ass off's, I say burn those fossil fuels because I'm hungry.

Sun, Feb 5, 2017 - 3:59pm Green Lantern
silver66

This is why

I can't comment on US law, but most laws created in Canada Do Not Conform to International law. When a law is put before a judge in a court case, the Judge is presuming that the domestic law conforms to international law. That is why I posted the case where the Judge states that but later on says that presumption is rebuttable.

As for the security of the State party or the Country. I will post the Emergencies Act again

Emergencies Act

R.S.C., 1985, c. 22 (4th Supp.)

An Act to authorize the taking of special temporary measures to ensure safety and security during national emergencies and to amend other Acts in consequence thereof

[1988, c. 29, assented to 21st July, 1988]

Preamble

WHEREAS the safety and security of the individual, the protection of the values of the body politic and the preservation of the sovereignty, security and territorial integrity of the state are fundamental obligations of government;

AND WHEREAS the fulfilment of those obligations in Canada may be seriously threatened by a national emergency and, in order to ensure safety and security during such an emergency, the Governor in Council should be authorized, subject to the supervision of Parliament, to take special temporary measures that may not be appropriate in normal times;

AND WHEREAS the Governor in Council, in taking such special temporary measures, would be subject to the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms and the Canadian Bill of Rights and must have regard to the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights, particularly with respect to those fundamental rights that are not to be limited or abridged even in a national emergency;

NOW THEREFORE, Her Majesty, by and with the advice and consent of the Senate and House of Commons of Canada, enacts as follows:

Now does the government follow the rules....NO (I was born in the morning, but not this morning)

That creates a tort for an individual to bring suit against the Government. 999,999 out of 1,000,000 would not bother or know how. However there are more and more people waking up to the lawlessness of the rules of law and are taking action to protect their own inalienable rights within the proper court system.

I will point out in Canada if you are a class of person called a citizen then you have only certain rights and freedoms granted to you by the government, that by the way you pay for.

If some one is interested in this last statement, I have posted in the last week in this forum all the jurisprudence that would demonstrate the courts position on this. Notice I said the courts position on this and not Silver66's position

My posts have been to point out what has already been decided, facts and case law matter not my opinion.

GL as to your last question... I would answer for the executive branch to pass an EO that conforms to the constitution and if an individual feels their rights have been infringed then they should sue the government

Silver66

Silver66 Rage against the dying of the light

Sun, Feb 5, 2017 - 4:58pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Always on-topic, Cliff High is on a roll with his predictions...

Clif High-March Chaotic for Dollar & Bonds & 2017 Truth Bombs

*** "Woo-Woo goes mainstream" ***

Sun, Feb 5, 2017 - 5:15pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Swamp draining update:

Satanic Elites Surface World Wide - Ready For Arrest
Sun, Feb 5, 2017 - 5:47pm Mr. Fix
NW VIEW

What can one say?

It is easy, for most of us, to identify the "priestcraft" within the blind religious systems of this entire world. We can see their folly and their false prophets and there is not any shortage? This alternative media, filled with dreamers, always having 'hidden knowledge", knowing the future, crystal ball gazers, priestcraft, and void of any True Revelation.

Talk about false flags! While the focus travels to a multitude of Woo-Woo speculations, the real action will develop in Israel and the M.E. The Truth of what is Coming is already written, long ago, and the false dreamers will be confronted with that reality as world events overtake them and their theories. Yes, jmo Jim

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Sun, Feb 5, 2017 - 5:57pm Anonymous
SilverBelle

Ruffian wrote:We have a

Ruffian wrote:

We have a scotus justice who is on tape admitting to judicial activism. This was no mistake it's a buying time ploy while the process plays out. Meanwhile they could import untold amounts.

Agree it is buying time. Should we expect the 9th Circuit to overturn decision? No. The earliest it could get heard by the Supreme Court would likely be April.

Edit: Federal judges in NY, MA and VA have now issued similar bans.

Sun, Feb 5, 2017 - 5:59pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Good evening Jim

As they say, we shall see.

As far as my research is concerned, there is definitely metaphysical science behind what Cliff High is doing, although there is somewhat of an intuitive element to his predictive assertions.

What was written down long, long ago, was an agenda. If nothing had come forward to stop it, it would have played out.

As far as I can tell, the "agenda" has been derailed.

Without the Satanic reptilian's pushing the agenda forward, the middle east could conceivably irrupt in widespread peace.

Let's face it, most people don't particularly care for war, that's just something the Vatican and those that predate its founding have been pushing. The "chosen ones" expansion of their "promised land" is no longer in the cards.

Does Trump's return to constitutional governance appear in the pages of prophecy? Or was that satanic Whore of Babylon destined to fulfill scriptural prophecy?

If you actually took the time to watch the video that I posted, Cliff's basic premise is that the truth has been withheld from us for thousands of years, and that the new people in charge prefer that the truth come out.

We all have the narrative that we hang our hat on, and we all have our favorite sources.

I like Cliff, but his narrative has the same basic limitations as yours. His work reveals a new agenda, and if it is allowed to unfold without interruptions, certain outcomes are predictable.

At least "gods wrath" does not appear to be one of them, at least not on a global scale.

Besides, I do believe there's a certain amount of benefit in maintaining a positive perspective on things.

Contemplating global annihilation just doesn't have all that many benefits in my personal day-to-day life.

Sun, Feb 5, 2017 - 6:19pm Mr. Fix
SilverBelle

Mr. Fix wrote: Most of

Mr. Fix wrote:

Most of Congress, and the Senate are either going to have to be blackmailed, or replaced.

Do you think they have not been blackmailed in the past?

Mr. Fix wrote:

Most of his governance, is going to be performed by covert actions which will never be made public.

And you are okay with this? Presumably because you agree with his ideology? What about the next president that comes along with whom you may not see eye to eye? Will it be okay to govern in secrecy then?

Mr. Fix wrote:

Right now, the only viable strategy is victory, by any means necessary.

So you are saying the end justifies the means?

Sun, Feb 5, 2017 - 6:32pm Mr. Fix
NW VIEW

Mr. Fix!

For me, Cliff is on the same roadway as reading anything that comes up under KWN! I see that S.Q. and his site is still believing in the many bigfoot's in my area. If it was not snowing so hard, right now, I could see the hairy creatures on the slopes of Mount Rainier. We also have the big local cult leader, just about a 20 minute drive, who has a school of enlightenment,(huge money maker), having her followers build underground concrete homes to protect them from the lizard men. Those lizard men are suppose to come out of Mount Rainier. Now that is a business you could start in New York State.

I was near Mount St. Helens when it blew up, long ago. I had friends who were killed in that blast. Ya know, not one lizard man came out at that time. Yep, the same mountain range, my neck of the woods and not one big foot found running from the smoke. Those lizard men must have been to deep within the hallow earth and did not have time to escape.

Everyone else seems to see flying saucers around that mountain but not me. I do know when and where the bigfoot illusion came from and have known for 50 years. Linda's family started it with carved wooden feet in Northern California. (Long story).

Well, back now to coming to live in your trailer: As long as you are paying the taxes, and I obtain everything free from your state, we may live like a king. Tell your wife that Linda and I will help with the cooking and will side with her on 90% of any disagreements that come up in the household. That should help her change her mind about up showing up. Ha! Jim

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Sun, Feb 5, 2017 - 8:04pm
Green Lantern

Silver66, Thanks for taking

Silver66,

Thanks for taking the time to really explore these issues. Seems important at this time doesn't it?

Seems to me the issue here is one of the US system of checks and balances based on the Constitution and the Judicial systems is exercising it's duty to check what was judged as an unconstitutional decision and I see 13 more cases being filed by Universities. The President's lawyers are going to be very busy.

The ban is being questioned on various grounds not just racial profiling of Muslim grounds but that it would injure the ability of certain educational institutions to conduct business etc, etc, etc, So the basic counter attack is the executive order creates equal hardship on domestic institutions.

Of course, none of us know what intel the President uses to decide what is our imminent thread of our borders and I guess he doesn't have to say, but it feels good and like the right thing to do.

So despite whose right, this is forcing a Constitutional showdown and could lead us into a Constitutional crisis because unless Trump declares a national emergency (not war because he doesn't constitutionally have that power) as LIncoln did where he can invoke the doctrine of necessity which increases the Presidential powers and reduces the powers of the judicial system. This is the only time that a standing president can act as an authoritarian actor, in times of extreme necessity to protect the Union.

Trump is learning that with a system of checks and balances, unlike in the business world, he can't force changes in a 100 days without serious consequences even if all his actions are justified.

Contribute

Donate Shop

Recent Comments

Forum Discussion

by sierra skier, Sep 15, 2019 - 8:05am
by atarangi, Sep 15, 2019 - 3:20am
by NW VIEW, Sep 14, 2019 - 12:22pm
by Green Lantern, Sep 14, 2019 - 11:39am
by sierra skier, Sep 14, 2019 - 9:47am