26949 posts / 0 new
Last post
Mon, Jan 30, 2017 - 9:20am
BIGNASTY

Soros Petition.........................

Mon, Jan 30, 2017 - 9:22am
LostMind

Taking Saul A. advice to the Left

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/01/how_trump_is_making_alinskys_fourth_rule_work_for_us.html

Imagine the thought...

There aren't any rules anymore because the left only applies them one way. And in doing so, they've left what once was a civil compact between the two parties in smoldering ruins. (snip)

Mon, Jan 30, 2017 - 11:05am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Dirt_ Reynolds

My keyboard playing is disastrous, I need to start over as a beginner, if I'm going to get anywhere.

My fingers just refuse to do what my brain tells them to do. The "muscle memory" is gone.

I was actually much better as a five-year-old. I'm probably going to pass on the invite for the band,

I'm just not feeling it these days.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Mon, Jan 30, 2017 - 11:13am ag1969
Mr. Fix
-
NY

*** "Pope Watch", and the Satanic deception... ***

AG 1969, that's a nice find, as they say, all roads lead to Rome.

Where I differ from some of these researchers, is that the Vatican was not infiltrated one thousand years ago, 500 years ago, or 50 years ago. It has always been a Satanic organization, founded by the same Babylonian black magicians that predate recorded history. Of course, recorded history isn't worth a shit anyway. It's brought to you by the same Satanists who have gone to great lengths to obscure truth, and obliterate real history.

Just for the fun of it, fast forward to our current dilemma....

There's a couple of articles posted today on what the pope's been up to lately, and it ain't good.

These numbskulls are repeatedly assuming that the Pope is a moron, repeatedly making "stupid" decisions.

The exact same mindset was applied to American politicians for the last decade or so, when every single solitary decision that they made, and every vote they cast that mattered, was designed to have worst possible outcome for the people who elected them. It's not stupid, it's evil.

Why do people have such a hard time grasping such a simple concept?

None of this makes any sense, unless you can grasp the basic concept that Judaism, Islam, and modern Christianity (as opposed to the original Christians that were all killed by the Vatican), all have the same founders, and are all malevolent to the core. They are specifically designed now to play one off the other, perpetuating a cycle of death and destruction.

"Islam Strengthening in Europe with the Blessing of the Church"

by Giulio Meotti
January 29, 2017 at 6:00 am

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/9835/church-strengthening-islam

• There are now many Catholic commentators who are questioning the Church's blindness about the danger Europe is facing.

• "Islam has every chance massively to strengthen its presence in Europe with the blessing of the Church.... the Church is not only leading Europe to an impasse, it is also shooting itself in the foot." — Laurent Dandrieu, cultural editor of the French magazine Valeurs Actuelles.

• "It is clear that Muslims have an ultimate goal: conquering the world...Islam, through the sharia, their law...allows violence against the infidels, such as Christians....And what is the most important achievement? Rome." — Cardinal Raymond Burke, interview, Il Giornale.

• "[T]hey are not refugees, this is an invasion, they come here with cries of 'Allahu Akbar', they want to take over." — Laszlo Kiss Rigo, head of the Catholic Hungarian southern community.

• François Fillon published a book entitled, Vanquishing Islamic Totalitarianism, and he rose in the polls by vowing to control Islam and immigration: "We've got to reduce immigration to its strict minimum," Fillon said. "Our country is not a sum of communities, it is an identity!"

Everyone in Italy and the rest of Europe will "soon be Muslim" because of our "stupidity", warned Monsignor Carlo Liberati, Archbishop Emeritus of Pompei. Liberati claimed that, thanks to the huge number of Muslim migrants alongside the increasing secularism of native Europeans, Islam will soon become the main religion of Europe. "All of this moral and religious decadence favours Islam", Archbishop Liberati explained.

Décadence is also the title of a new book by the French philosopher Michel Onfray, in which he suggests that the Judeo-Christian era may have come to an end. He compares the West and Islam: "We have nihilism, they have fervor; we are exhausted, they have a great health; we have the past for us; they have the future for them".

Archbishop Liberati belongs to a growing branch of Catholic leaders who refuse to see the future belonging to Islam in Europe. They speak in open opposition to Pope Francis, who does not seem too impressed by the collapse of Christianity due to falling birth rates, accompanied by religious apathy and its replacement by Islam.

Much more here:

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/9835/church-strengthening-islam

Most of us know that ISIS was created by the United States government, but who owns the government? It's the Vatican!

So even if you eliminate the middleman, radical Islam is still an invention of the Vatican, and answers to the Pope.

If you want to go back just a little bit further in history, say a couple thousand years, it was the Jews that got this ball rolling,

They had to create the Vatican to retain their power.

Please try to comprehend the concept that these people do not have any religious affiliation, or national affiliation.

Religious ideologies and even national boundaries are only tools for the globalists to exploit.

The Pope has always been a globalist. The Vatican's mission has always been to have all of humanity answering to the the pontiff.

Here's another one:

Disgraceful: Pope Francis licks & Washes Muslim Immigrants Feet

If you are going to follow the ritual then it should be followed properly. Jesus washed the feet of his disciples but he did not kiss or lick anyone’s feet, especially not the feet of a group of individuals many of whom are responsible for causing chaos in Europe. He is distorting the teachings of Jesus and the Church. What this idiotic pope is doing is telling the world that it is okay to rape and Pillage, for as good Catholics we will bend over and let them do it to us again and again. There is also a hidden message here, and that message is that the people at the top will continue to do whatever it takes to incite a war between Europeans and the newly arrived immigrants. How will they achieve this? First, they will find ways to give them more benefits than most of their citizens would qualify for and secondly they will try to shield the immigrants from being punished to the full extent of the law. The Hidden agenda is to cause a civil war: war is profitable because you can sell stuff to both sides. It is a nefarious plan devised by nefarious individuals whose sole mission is to profit from misery and destruction. Pope Francis is now part of this insidious plot for he has just given all those people that were raped, beaten or otherwise wronged the Middle-Finger.

https://tacticalinvestor.com/disgracefulpope-francis-licks-washes-muslim-immigrants-feet/

So as a global invasion force is being routinely labeled as "refugees", the Vatican isn't losing its grasp on control, it is solidifying it.

Here's a problem with the Bible, (One of many), it warps perception. It's actually got people getting the good guys, and the bad guys completely reversed. Catholic Charities only function these days, is resettling radical Islamists behind the Vatican's enemy lines, creating a global fifth column to take down the world. It's what they do.

How many of you have taken the time to read the Jesuit "oath of office"?

Here's an excerpt you should really familiarize yourself with:

"I do further promise and declare, that I will, when opportunity presents, make and wage relentless war, secretly or openly, against all heretics, Protestants and Masons, as I am directed to do, to extirpate and exterminate them from the face of the whole earth, and that I will spare neither age, sex, nor condition, and that I will burn, hang, waste, boil, flay, strangle, bury alive, these infamous heretics, open up the stomachs and wombs of their women and crush their infants’ heads against the walls in order to annihilate their execrable race.

That when the same cannot be done openly, I will secretly use the poison cup, the strangulation cord, the steel of the poniard, or the leaden bullet, regardless of the honor, rank, dignity or authority of the persons whatever be their condition in life, either public or private, as I at any time may be directed to so do, by any agent of the Pope, or superior of the Brotherhood of the Holy Faith of the Society of Jesus."

https://www.usa-the-republic.com/religion/Jesuit_Oath_of_Office.pdf

And these guys call themselves "The society of Jesus"! What a farce!

Just like radical Islam, the Jesuits are a military Organization masquerading as a religious order. Technically, that applies to all three Abrahamic religions.

By electing Donald Trump, we might have set the United States on its proper, and original course, (That's a big maybe),

But these demonic religions will still be used to initiate a global conflict.

"Disclosure" needs to be sooner rather than later. It's the only way to bring these Satanic mass murdering thugs to justice.

Do your own research, and connect your own DOTS!

And, don't forget to have a nice day.

Mon, Jan 30, 2017 - 11:29am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

TRUMP: TRUTHER OR TYRANT?

TRUMP: TRUTHER OR TYRANT?

SGTreport.com

Published on Jan 26, 2017

Is Trump a wolf in sheep’s clothing? His use of Executive Orders to implement the change we were hoping to see is the same tactic Obama employed to get his way while in the White House. It’s a tactic that is not constitutional., and it could easily be the slippery slope that leads into absolute Despotism if Trump goes off track. Marty from the MartyLeeds You Tube channel joins me to discuss.

Mon, Jan 30, 2017 - 11:53am Mr. Fix
NW VIEW

Yes, there is blindness!

It is written in Jude:

21 Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.

22 And of some have compassion, making a difference:

23 And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The majority do not realize that they are in a fire. Pulling them out of that fire is difficult and there are many fears for those who would walk away from that which they have known from birth. The Muslims, the RCC'ers, the Mormons, the JW's, and just about all of the divided eastern religions, see themselves as the only way to eternal life in a heaven.

For steeple house Christians, it is really difficult to comprehend the concept of the original/early Church. To see how the enemy of all mankind invaded and began to alter the direct instructions given by the Lord and His apostles.

When the early Church met, it was in homes. There was not a new testament bible to give to the assembly. The assembly itself was the testimony to the world. The signs followed those who believed, not the believers following signs. (Mark 16). There were no popes, no paid clergy, no steeple houses, no denominations, no prosperity blind preachers, no robes or turned around collars, no costumes of religious faith or rank, and all were taught the Truth, being in the priesthood of ALL believers.

The followers of these detoured faiths do not realize the demonic infiltration within their systems. They will hold on to their beliefs, right to the grave, and when standing before the fiery gates of their new home will ask: "Why didn't someone tell me the Truth"! jmo Jim

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Mon, Jan 30, 2017 - 12:12pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Benjamin Fulford update

Benjamin Fulford: January 30, 2017
Mon, Jan 30, 2017 - 3:18pm
silver66

since we have been talking about persuasion and immagration

Here is ZH laying out some inconvenient facts the MSM does not like.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-30/kellyanne-conway-rages-against...

The point I made yesterday is still valid in my opinion. To give to the government more powers to detain in the US although it feels good now, should be well though out as there will be a new guy in 4 or 8 years.

Remember how you treat the last person is a good indication of how you will treat the next.

Silver66

Silver66 Rage against the dying of the light

Mon, Jan 30, 2017 - 4:56pm
I Run Bartertown

Remember when

It seems like not long ago at all it would have been the biggest news of the week...or at least of the day,

if a Republican President told Sen. John McCain and Sen. Lindsay Graham that they should stop

"always looking to start World War III. "

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/825823217025691648

Mon, Jan 30, 2017 - 4:56pm
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

TODAY'S SHORT READING FROM THE BIBLE

AVOCADOS¦

A wife asks her husband, "Could you please go shopping for me and buy one carton of milk and if they have avocados, get 6. A short time later the husband comes back with 6 cartons of milk. The wife asks him, "Why did you buy 6 cartons of milk?" He replied, "They had avocados."

If you're a woman, I'm sure you're going back to read it again! Men will get it the first time.

WATER IN THE CARBURETOR¦

WIFE: "There is trouble with the car. It has water in the carburetor."

HUSBAND: "Water in the carburetor? That's ridiculous "

WIFE: "I tell you the car has water in the carburetor."

HUSBAND: "You don't even know what a carburetor is. I'll check it out. Where's the car?

WIFE: "In the pool".

STATISTIC¦

THIS IS A FRIGHTENING STATISTIC , PROBABLY ONE OF THE MOST WORRISOME IN RECENT YEARS.

25% of the women in this country are on medication for mental illness.

That's scary. It means 75% are running around untreated...

THE PHONE¦
A young man wanted to get his beautiful blonde wife something nice for their first wedding anniversary. So he decided to buy her a cell phone. He showed her the phone and explained to her all of its features.

Meg was excited to receive the gift and simply adored her new phone. The next day Meg went shopping. Her phone rang and, to her astonishment, it was her husband on the other end. "Hi Meg," he said, "how do you like your new phone?"

Meg replied, "I just love it! It's so small and your voice is clear as a bell, but there's one thing I don't understand though..."

"What's that, sweetie?" asked her husband.

"How did you know I was at Wall-Mart?"

HE MUST PAY¦

Husband and wife had a tiff. Wife called up her mom and said, "He fought with me again, I am coming to live with you."

Mom said, "No darling, he must pay for his mistake. I am coming to live with you.

TODAY'S SHORT READING FROM THE BIBLE¦

From Genesis: "And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the earth."

Then he made the earth round... and He laughed and laughed and laughed!

My work is done here.

Mon, Jan 30, 2017 - 6:00pm
57Goldtop

GL, of course, private charity is highly encouraged

"And that's fine with me. I assume people want to live in their own countries given livable conditions. Which means, all US and Canada has to do is send some demolition crews over there and some of those missionaries we build free houses for poor people. "

I think if western governments stopped destroying the place, that would be an excellent start.

"AND, there doesn't seem anything wrong if people such as Silver66's parents choose to become custodian??. Private market, private decision."

What could possibly be wrong with the charity of private citizens? That, based on my understanding, has always worked much better than government wealth redistribution-style charity. I applaud the actions of Silver66's parents.

"Or should we allow government to make private decisions for us because we don't know better? "

Now you're just being silly. There are few things government should be allowed to do, if any. As bad as it is with the government paying people to shape online opinion, and paying for Obama's fake twitter followers, etc., consider that I live in a place where the government pays bankrupt people to provide financial advice to welfare recipients. Now that's wealth redistribution at its finest.

Mon, Jan 30, 2017 - 6:42pm
Green Lantern

Wouldn't be cool if we

Wouldn't be cool if we started a Trump twitter repersuasion contest?

Should I start?

Donald J. TrumpVerified account‏@realDonaldTrump

...Senators should focus their energies on ISIS, illegal immigration and border security instead of always looking to start World War III.

Green Lantern Verified account‏@realGreenLantern

Trump equates criticism by two clown senators as the start of WW3. He’s going to need more countries. He should wait until he announces unconstitutional trade restrictions on China. Mexico already declared Trump’s policies an act of war. Not even Obama worked that quick. The Olmecs wrote Chinese. The collaboration will continue.

Mon, Jan 30, 2017 - 6:46pm silver66
Green Lantern

silver66 wrote: The point I

silver66 wrote:

The point I made yesterday is still valid in my opinion. To give to the government more powers to detain in the US although it feels good now, should be well though out as there will be a new guy in 4 or 8 years.

Your problem is you read to many books on liberty, law and the constitution. I've signed an executive order to have you stopped.

Mon, Jan 30, 2017 - 6:48pm
I Run Bartertown

Founders said whut?

" unconstitutional trade restrictions on China "

What would such a thing be?

Awesome research here at this site www.tariffhistoryfordummies.com

Mon, Jan 30, 2017 - 6:52pm 57Goldtop
Green Lantern

57Goldtop wrote:Now you're

57Goldtop wrote:

Now you're just being silly. There are few things government should be allowed to do, if any. As bad as it is with the government paying people to shape online opinion, and paying for Obama's fake twitter followers, etc., consider that I live in a place where the government pays bankrupt people to provide financial advice to welfare recipients. Now that's wealth redistribution at its finest.

Who says bankruptcy doesn't pay. Looks like you guys are living a similar dream up there.

At this point, I'm ready to fill the vacancy that Mr. Fix created when he left the anarchist party. But since I don't like affiliations, I'll have to create my own party celebrating, the government ain't never fixed anything. Anybody have any suggestions for a name? (I should never leave that door open here)

Mon, Jan 30, 2017 - 7:08pm I Run Bartertown
Green Lantern

I Run Bartertown wrote:"

I Run Bartertown wrote:

" unconstitutional trade restrictions on China "

Awesome research here at this site www.tariffhistoryfordummies.com

I got 10,000 page hits, some nudie girls. Was I supposed to pick a curtain? A tariff history for dummies is tandy. I'll dabble sometime. But maybe a constitutional assessment on trade protectionism would be more appropos??

Let me draw the curtain back.

That principle having been established, let’s look next at protectionism. Economic theory and history teach us that protectionism perforce harms large segments of society for the benefit of a smaller segment. It is classic special-interest government action. Every time the steel industry asks for restrictions on foreign competition, some sound thinker correctly points out that granting that wish would harm the U.S. auto industry and other steel users, not to mention consumers. As the old Paul Simon song says, “One man’s ceiling is another man’s floor.” One industry’s output is another industry’s input.

The upshot is that since trade restrictions can never serve the general welfare but only particular interests (in the short run), and since the Constitution forbids the government from serving particular interests, all trade restrictions are unconstitutional.

A country is either moving in the direction of liberty, or away from it. If the constitution ensures the country move in the direction of freedom, then making legislation contrary to the user's manual moves us in what direction???

(please use a #2 pencil when answering the question and you have a 3 minute time limit to come up with the answer)

Mon, Jan 30, 2017 - 7:10pm Dirt_Reynolds
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Mon, Jan 30, 2017 - 7:10pm Green Lantern
I Run Bartertown

Incorrect

Only text from the Constitution will be accepted.

Mon, Jan 30, 2017 - 7:14pm BIGNASTY
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Mon, Jan 30, 2017 - 7:20pm I Run Bartertown
Green Lantern

I Run Bartertown wrote: What

I Run Bartertown wrote:

Only text from the Constitution will be accepted.

If I do the cutting, will you do the pasting? Or would you rather cut?

Under the Articles of Confederation, the states to some extent imposed trade restrictions against one another. The Constitutional Convention was called, at least in part, to fix that flaw. The commerce clause was placed in the new constitution as a way of saying that the states may not “regulate” commerce, either among themselves or with foreign nations and Indian tribes. It is a mistake to read the clause as a license for the central government to interfere with free trade.

randomness