26869 posts / 0 new
Last post
Fri, Jan 27, 2017 - 5:59pm
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

FIX must be at work

FIX must be at work.....................................................

Overview | Episode 0, IRREFUTABLE: Classified Free-Energy Technology Revealed to the World
Fri, Jan 27, 2017 - 6:15pm (Reply to #11079)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Jan 27, 2017 - 6:17pm
I Run Bartertown

I <3 New York

OK, not really. But I am impressed by the sheer number of people going to shia lebouf's 'hewillnotdivideus' cult chant livestream in NY ... just to agitate him and his followers. It's like a whole new show with a cast of characters and shia getting arrested for assault. It's painful to watch live waiting for things, but there are a ton of clips on youtube.

Other developments:

Fri, Jan 27, 2017 - 6:35pm (Reply to #11080)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Jan 27, 2017 - 6:41pm (Reply to #11083)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Jan 27, 2017 - 7:00pm (Reply to #11084)
waxybilldupp
-
Flyover land

Ruff ...

Driving those beasts is a ballet. While in my early 20's I worked part time at a big ford dealer to put myself thru college. Drove every version of muscle ford made during the 60's. Best of the best was my mission to deliver a '65 Ford Cobra to a shopping mall about 10 miles away for a Ford specific car show. It was "only" the 271 HP 289, not the 427 version, but holy crap, it was a 4 wheel missile. Briefly had some clear highway on the way over. Hit 130 before I had to throw out the anchor. Side note: Ford had a concept car there for the show. It was a very custom convertible based on a '64 galaxie platform. They had a 427 in it. Sunday, after the mall closed, I had the job of getting the car out of the mall, driving it thru the hallways. Before I got to the door, I just had to leave a special signature. Lit the tires a bit and left about 10' of black stripes on the floor. The devil made me do it.

Most interesting special order Ford I saw was a '64 427/4-speed station wagon. Back then, I seemed like if Ford had the parts, you could special order it. I wonder how many of those were ever built? Could probably count them on one hand.

If you liked cars, the 60's/early 70's were the best.

Wax off
Fri, Jan 27, 2017 - 7:11pm (Reply to #11078)
Green Lantern

tonym9 wrote:GL: It's easy

tonym9 wrote:

GL:

It's easy to pay for but I don't have a voice.

1. Remittances sent by illegals via Western Union etc back 'home' should be taxed at the prevailing tax rate that US Citizens pay in the respective state the wire is originated from. In other words, a roughly 60% all in (Fed, State, Local) tax rate should be applied and send the proceeds directly to a Wall Fund. If Western Union doesn't wish to comply, shut it all down and move to option 2. I'm tired of footing the bill for over-run schools, hospitals, roads, welfare, et all....I'm just worn out. Get the money these bastards earn that they don't pay taxes on...I have to pay taxes, why shouldn't they.

2. Instead of incentivising local pd's near the boarder or the US Boarder Service re the confiscation of cash, simply Executive Order that all cash seizures within 100 miles of the boarder (to coincide with the locations of hassle checkpoints run by the Boarder Service that are stupidly placed) be sent to the Wall Fund.

There is a tremendous amount available to pay for that wall that is not taxed.

I don't want to pay for it as a consumer paying a tariff that is forwarded through the system.

Tony, Your frustration is a reasonable but if you steal from Western Union, you close it down already. And if you give government the authority to steal from private business's you open a can of worms. A can of worms that you want closed, not open. There's a better way to put Western Union and similar out of business....Free market, sound money and the elmination of the welfare system. It can all be done without executive order.

These kind of business's might have seen their day as even the Obama admnistration had Western Union on all such services on their attack list, guns were included and a bunch of others that were on the list that were posted here some time back.

The EU tried doing this to keep people from spending the Euro out of the country. Even Armstrong posted a blog sometime back that nobody should send him gifts. He was in Germany? Or he sent somebody in Germany a gift and they told him never do it again. You give people no incentive to buy anything out of the country and you tax people heavily whatever they buy. Essentially, Trump is doing the samething on a bigger level. It will create jobs for a short term.

When Maybury says (best line ever) that blaming the companies for exporting jobs is like blaming the thermometer for the favor, the samething is true for immigration. Abolish the welfare state and guess what? You eliminate demand for immigrant workers. The Americans who are living off the public dole will then have to go out and get a job. The ones that Mexicans are currently doing because American's living off of welfare, free housing, food stamps won't give up a good thing.

Once you do this you won't have to use the strong of government to intefere with the operation of a private business. You won't have to spend billions on a wall once American's are employed in those jobs. A free market will handle this much better than government force.

People had a chance for revolution when Ron Paul ran. He had the same grievances that you do. But he was too mamby bamby? Too neutral. Has been pointed out, the media totally ignored him and so did we here.

A couple of months back I was admiring an almost completely finished high rise apartment building that was abandoned because I am told they ran out of money. It was tagged in places that only God could reach. I've seen grafitti in places that defy logic. Huge span bridges, train and car, water towers, top of roofs that God only knows how they got onto. So I started asking around how do people get over these fences up 100 to 200 feet. Then I looked it up. They have moutain climbing equipment. Ropes, pullies, spikes, you name it. They can reach anywhere. They hang upside down with ropes just for the glory of tagging a visible spot.

Do you seriously thing that a 10 foot wall can't be climbed over with a 12 foot latter? Or a 12 foot with some ingenious contraption? If not go over, dig under? So I think that guy got it about right.

The other thing you find when you begin to study the history of walls, it alway happens when authoriatism is beginning to take hold. The East Germans wanted to kepe the invaders out but it was designed to keep it's citizens in.

You can read the rest in Ron Pauls words here,

https://www.ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/featured-articles/2016/september/05/how-to-solve-the-illegal-immigration-problem/

First let’s consider his idea of building a big wall between the US and Mexico. It is said that all one needs to get over an eight foot fence is a nine foot ladder. Or perhaps a shovel. So walls are never very good at keeping people out. But they are very good at keeping people in. Just ask the East Germans. The communist government claimed in 1961 that it had to build a wall around the portion of Berlin it controlled to keep the population safe from the evil capitalist wreckers and saboteurs. It didn’t take long for the world to realize that the real threat to the East German leaders was that the people trapped in East Berlin would try to get out. We have all seen the horrific videos of East German civilians risking – and losing – their lives to escape that prison of razor wire and cinder block.

Is this really what we want for our own future?

What a wild conspiracy theory, some may claim. The wall would never be meant to keep us from leaving. Well ask the IRS. Under a tax enforcement provision passed in 2015, the US government claimed the right to cancel any American citizen’s passport if Washington claims it is owed money.

Trump also made E-Verify the center of his immigration speech. He said, "We will ensure that E-Verify is used to the fullest extent possible under existing law, and we will work with Congress to strengthen and expand its use across the country."

While preventing those here illegally from being able to gain employment may appeal to many who would like to protect American jobs, E-Verify is the worst possible solution. It is a police state non-solution, as it would require the rest of us legal American citizens to carry a biometric national ID card connected to a government database to prove that the government allows us to work. A false positive would result in financial disaster for millions of American families, as one would be forced to fight a faceless government bureaucracy to correct the mistake. Want to put TSA in charge of deciding if you are eligible to work?

People's anger over what the left did to this country is the food that will allow somebody to devour the Constitution because as long as their actions "SEEM" like they will return us to liberty, they endorse it. And yet, the same solutions can be had with returning us to sound money, abolishing the supply by eliminating welfare, and taking goverment out of schooling and by that I mean, all mandated curriculums'. If a student wants to go to college, and a good one, MIT, than it's not the state that should be telling schools what to teach, but schools preparing students to pass the admissions tests by private colleges. Most kids don't want to go to MIT so if they want to become chef's, they should be given those skills, mechanic, the same, a banker, the same. We don't need government to standaradize anything in a free market.

We want the same things but I don't want it at the cost of violating America's user manual. I would pass one executive order if I am president, every student in this country must have the Constitution memorized, pass a test, same with adults, no different than people who must pass a test for a driver's license, although a driver license is just a tax so I'm not sure how much I want to keep that.

We shouldn't be giving away our liberties so easily for what seems like a short term gain when it can be done without force and bring a more permanent solution.

Fri, Jan 27, 2017 - 7:17pm
tonym9

GL take a look at my posts on

GL take a look at my posts on the main ... addressed much of this.

bottom line is you have to eliminate the monetary incentive to come. End social services and forfeit illegally gained wages (which means all of them)...that shuts off the incentive.

Yes Ron Paul attempted. Damn shame America wasn't ready. He is the only politician I've ever sent money to.

But I go back farther than that. I was one of the 19% in 1992 who protest voted against that giant sucking sound known as NAFTA, open boarders, indebted servitude et all. He was viewed as crazy by most at the time, but Perot was totally right. America wasn't ready then either.

I've been beating this drum for a long time.......

"No! Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try." -Yoda Levitation will levitate until levitation doesn't levitate. Rates be the key matey.
Fri, Jan 27, 2017 - 7:46pm (Reply to #11088)
Green Lantern

tonym9 wrote: Yes Ron Paul

tonym9 wrote:

Yes Ron Paul attempted. Damn shame America wasn't ready.

And we werent' ready four years later. Band-aids wont' fix it, and forcing the economy to look what you would like it to look, we'll have repercussions. Stay with the model that works.

Fri, Jan 27, 2017 - 7:55pm
tonym9

Ruff I am going to assume all

Ruff

I am going to assume all of this is new to you so bear with me, I'm not trying to insult your intelligence.

1. You need comp insurance for anything that can happen not related to driving it. Fire, theft, hail, tornados, flood, trees etc.

2. You need collision insurance for driving to cover it if you damage it.

3. You need liability for whatever you hit/damage while driving it.

That applies to regular and muscle cars.

What's different about muscle is the amount/type of coverage you have. God forbid you have a loss, but.... If you do, insurance companies will pay actual cash value which is defined by quotes of like/kind vehicles. They are used to todays cars that they can find quotes for. Muscle is different and rare muscle is WAY different. You will not get a regular insurance company to pay you what that car is worth, not even close. You need a STATED VALUE or AGREED VALUE policy with Haggerty or Grundy or some of the other speciality insurance companies that know what you have. You do not want an ACTUAL CASH VALUE policy.

I have 2 muscle cars currently insured with Haggerty. Also I have a add-on for extra parts and equipment. And tow. It costs me $325 per year, unlimited mileage. The only requirement is that the car must be garaged. One is a project, one is driveable. It is cheap and candidly you would be foolish to go one more day without insuring that car. If it is what I think it is, you are into 6 figures.

I love reading your passion for that car. I also appreciate that you know your own limitations. Any car guy/girl has been there. I once bought a perfect muscle car, had to have it, got it home, couldn't enjoy it...too concerned about a rock, or a bird, or a kid, or my belt buckle...sold it. Now I have usable muscle that is much more fun. Pounding on it is a good day.

You have a respect for that car that most do not have. I would advise you to stay away from people who offer to sell it for you or auction type places. They will take advantage of your emotional attachment. BJ and Mecum are the only ones I would deal with in the auction world unless you have a VERY trusted KNOWLEDGEABLE friend who can guide you, and even then you need to be careful. That car would probably bring the most money at BJ, assuming your restoration is top shelf...even if it isn't, an option delete 426 manual car will raise the roof...but that is a no reserve deal so be aware of that.

The market for them moves alot, similar to pm without the heart attacks from manipulation. If it's down, wait. Remember you do not have to sell it right away once you make the decision.

You can store it indefinitely if done right. Low humidity, reasonable temp ranges out of the weather, etc. The added benefit is you get to listen to the lopey music anytime you wish. Remember gas turns bad, oils need to be changed, brakes need to move, tires need to be rolled a little every once in a while, disconnect the battery when not running it.....don't start it and run it for just a minute or two, let the temps come up. Don't rev it when cold. Don't hold it at a specific rpm for too long, it needs to range. You need to use Royal Purple motor oil, it has the correct additives for the top end that others don't make anymore. DUST IS OK, YOU DON'T HAVE TO WASH IT ALL THE TIME...BETTER TO NOT. Don't leave a tarp on it, it will rub paint/trim raw even if it isn't moving...no idea why, it just does. Best to let it get dusty. As long as it's not water, you are good.

Hope this helps you.

One word of advise....go get a used cheap Miata. You have gas in your veins now. It doesn't have much power but it is a fun cheap ride that you can beat on and not feel guilty or unsafe. Some of my best cruises were in my 96. It's not near the v8 type deal, but it is a fun car in its own league. Enjoy...

"No! Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try." -Yoda Levitation will levitate until levitation doesn't levitate. Rates be the key matey.
Fri, Jan 27, 2017 - 7:57pm
Green Lantern

So now, I'm just reading the

So now, I'm just reading the updates of what happened between Trump and President Nieto.

The way I'm reading the headlines, relations have turned sour with Mexico. MSM calling it a diplomatic crisis.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-ruinous-stance-mexico-threatens-164154566.html

Armstrong saying somethings similar to Paul, immigration is NOT the problem. But Armstrong is blaming the problem on Neito for refusing to talk to him.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/taxes/trump-his-wall-just-a-sign-of-a-greater-problem/

Now I gotta go figure out what he said, then what he meant, and then how Mexico interpreted to see which point of view is accurate.

Fri, Jan 27, 2017 - 8:22pm (Reply to #11086)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Jan 27, 2017 - 8:48pm (Reply to #11090)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Jan 27, 2017 - 8:49pm (Reply to #11090)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Jan 27, 2017 - 9:18pm (Reply to #11076)
Green Lantern

abguy4 wrote:I surmise that;

abguy4 wrote:

I surmise that; 1) The O'-bomb-yas psychopath was very transparent. It lied 100% of the time. No analysis required - ergo no discussion. 2) The Don is more clever, actually follows-thru on a % of the statements he makes, and may even be covertly following thru on a %age of the remainder. But, by now the battle fatigue of dealing with the past 40 years of presidential psychopaths, (and the uninterrupted stream of overtly psychopathic mayors of Gotham), has left you with little to no energy or will to consider any positive scenarios?

I counted 4356 posts on the Evils of Obama in the last four years. Everything from how he was going to declare Sharia law to how he just declared sharia war. I counted 2356 posts on the evils of Hillary Clinton from how she eats babies heads and fries their toenails as a protein supplement. Seriously, do you think I could have added any more depth or color to what you call transparent?

no energy or will to consider any positive scenarios?

Are you trying to say that my analysis of events has no merit? Unsubstantiated? hearsay? and that you and everybody else here would like me to forgo the pointing out some of the unsavory possibilities in our future based on the area's where I am grounded and join the cheerleading, especially how we're arrived and the republic has been resurrected? Does that serve the good of all involved including myself? Do I not qualify my comments sufficiently that if anybody wanted to address them, and show me a better way, that they have something to grab on to that is not vague or unsubstantiated.

I understand. You're happy and you would like to have some good news. I have indeed posted some of the positives that would come out of Trump at least for the next two years, but I post Maybury, Ron Paul, Armstrong and I generally post the point of views that nobody else seems to want to. Not sure why? And I am willing to take them to task when I see they are wrong, but I think those three people, while might not always be right, are certainly qualified in speaking to issues of constitutionality and natural law. And I don't think I"ve posted anything either from my own warped brain or their printing press that reaks of disinformation or is misleading. I was under the assumption that fellow American's interested in the future of the republic are interested in that sort of thing. I see that the pile up on the transparency of the idiocy of the left is underway. I guess there are infinite ways to say the samething.

That puzzle is solved...some of the scenario's on our future are not. If anybody posts well stated and supported statements about the positives, I'm glad to support those comments. I'd even accept that Trumps force is merited under these conditions.

Fri, Jan 27, 2017 - 9:26pm
Green Lantern

And oh yeah, there are new

And oh yeah, there are new things coming out on the pyramids across the globe that I had never read or heard before. I don't feel inclined to post some of the video's because the people who recommended them know the people coming out with this information and thus by 9 degree's of separation, it behooves me not to post them. And as I write this I just had a brain fart about Antartica by somebody I know that wrote a book on the subject and I totally blanked it out until this moment. Suffice to say, there are alot of toys out there that people in power would like to get their hands on., The thing that's compelling is that these "experts" get their information in ways that no other public figure does on these topics. But if it's good or important, I suspect some of these idea's will spread quickly by others disseminating information.

Fri, Jan 27, 2017 - 9:33pm
Dirt_Reynolds
-
Sittin' Tight

Waxy ain't lyin'

Seen him plow through 9" of snow my self.

#keepstacking

Just lucky that way...
Sat, Jan 28, 2017 - 7:23am
sengfarmer

Green Lantern

Now that you claim everything you post can be substantiated and verified, where is the evidence I asked for on your claim Jim Sinclair ran a Ponzi?

I've asked for that evidence many times and you've ignored my request.

Was it UNSUBSTANTIATED BULLSHIT?

"Do I not qualify my comments sufficiently that if anybody wanted to address them, and show me a better way, that they have something to grab on to that is not vague or unsubstantiated." From your post 11139.

You made a very derogatory remark about Sinclair on this forum. Please either qualify it or retract it.

Sat, Jan 28, 2017 - 8:34am (Reply to #11098)
Green Lantern

sengfarmer wrote:I've asked

sengfarmer wrote:

I've asked for that evidence many times and you've ignored my request.

You're an unmitigated total asshole prone to lying when you get angry. You have NO, NONE, ZIPPO, credibility and your refused to provide respectful replies to my bullet points other than calling me a CIA agent, and yelling out of your mind, deflection, bullshit. Go back and address my bullet points!! You don't get to call the shots here.

I guarantee you do not what me to challenge your opinion and put the onus on you to go back and disqualify my comments. Because you wont' see it through because you are in a serious state of cognitive dissoance where if you were to go to the expert geologists and ask for their opinion. I HAVE, you find out, that you have stuck your money in a hole in the ground.

If you want to get into another shit throwing contest, and name call without addressing my comments, just let me know.

Sat, Jan 28, 2017 - 8:43am
Green Lantern

I'm sorry,  the devil made me

I'm sorry, the devil made me do it.

42 seconds of Mexicans preparing for the Trump Wall.

Video unavailable