26930 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sun, Jan 22, 2017 - 10:38am
BIGNASTY

sorry for stuttering..................

my bad, still swear I did not hit any buttons twice.

Sun, Jan 22, 2017 - 10:47am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

A reasonable question...

So Green Lantern wants to know what exactly has changed...

The American Republic was founded on some basic principles, you know, natural law and all that stuff.

Trumps inauguration marks return to those guiding principles. Gone are the days when incompetency is rewarded, and the pursuit of excellence is condemned.

Gone are the days where government policy undermines the pursuit of individual prosperity, the establishment of an enterprise, or the hiring of good people to help you.

Gone are the days where the content of your character is measured by the government issued documentation you can present.

For example, a college degree only measured your level of indoctrination. Now, genuine knowledge will be rewarded.

Gone are the days where I have to worry about my daughters ability to pursue her own dreams. It was becoming obvious she would have to leave the United States to find any work in her chosen profession, but jobs will now return, and the pathway to starting her own enterprise, if that's what she chooses, just became infinitely easier.

Gone are the days where I feel I need to prepare for a Government sponsored calamity. It had gotten to the point where causing calamities was the governments only true function.

Gone are the days where I need to worry about invasion by foreign forces, armed and trained by the fruits of my own labor.

Gone are the days where I have to concern myself with a malevolent psychopath determining the law, undermining prosperity in every possible way.

Gone are the days when every single decision made by our government was specifically designed to create as much harm as possible for the country in which I live.

We now have a government who appears to be genuinely interested in making America great again.

Gone are the days where I have to fear for my life for speaking the truth, or for building and sharing what I know to be possible.

50 years of living under Nazi satanic rule have been brought to an end.

Did anything change in just one day? Yes! An official policy bringing about the destruction of all that is good has been brought to an end.

Granted, some of these changes aren't apparent yet, but I have confidence that much will be revealed in the very near future.

I'm not expecting Trump to give me anything, I've always known that going fourth, and earning a living was the right thing to do. I am expecting a significant reduction in the institutionalized theft of the fruits of my labor.

I am expecting a return to the rule of natural law, to a significant degree, and the repeal of rules and regulations designed solely to enrich a bunch of malevolent, Satanic parasites.

I have good reason to believe that this country will be in much better shape after the Trump presidency, than before.

The wealth of our nation is enormous, and if shared with those who live here, as opposed to stolen by the few, everyone will become more prosperous.

Did one day make a difference? You bet it did!

We have returned to a representative republic, and defeated a profoundly malevolent and parasitical oligarchy.

There is no doubt, lots of work to do, but now it can get started.

Maybe I'm just dreaming, but it's my dream, and it's important to me.

I'll leave you a passage from the article from Zero Hedge that I posted,

I find it inspirational, don't you?

Twas the night before Inauguration, and up in the tower,
The Donald reflected on his newfound power.
The conservative masses had come out in force,
And delivered a victory that would chart a new course.

The snowflakes were shell-shocked with tears in their eyes,
The media lied to them . . . What a surprise.
They had been promised a Hillary win,
But the criminal Clinton took one on the chin.

And though from all corners celebrities flew,
They made no impression, for they hadn’t a clue.
They talked about climate, racism, and such,
And they made up good stories . . . But didn’t know much.

The fake news and ignorance came at a cost,
And they can’t understand all the reasons they lost.
They blame it on Comey and Bernie and Vlad,
But fail to acknowledge the one that was bad.

Yes, Hillary Clinton, in many ways flawed,
Was her own biggest hurdle toward getting the nod.
The campaign exposed her corruptness and greed,
And her speeches were punch-less as ten dollar weed.

So out in the streets there arose such a clatter,
It was Soros-paid protestors and Black Lives Matter.
With cities to pillage and windows to smash,
They knew not the issues, but needed the cash.

Eight years of Obama had given them cause,
To expect a replacement of their Santa Claus.
But soon the protestors will feel the pain,
When the wheels fall off of the old gravy train.

And now all the snowflakes are riddled with fear,
Upset and offended by things that they’ll hear.
The cocoa and crayons will help for a while,
But fact-based opinions will soon cramp their style.

I originally supported, and voted, for Cruz,
In the end, I would vote for whoever they choose.
He wasn’t my first choice, but soon I would cede,
The one they call Trump is the one that we need.

I saw him on TV in front of a crowd,
He spoke about veterans, it made me feel proud.
He spoke about energy, safety, and jobs,
Taking this country back from the Washington snobs.

He was dressed in Armani, all tailored and neat,
And the Brunos he wore made the outfit complete.
For a man of his vintage, he seemed rather fit,
And he looked presidential, I have to admit.

His eyes glowed like embers, his smile was the best,
And his hair was the color of my old hunting vest.
His love for this country was on full display,
And his actions spoke louder than his words could say.

He thanked all his voters, and before he was gone,
Saved thousands of jobs while Obama looked on.
The fate of this country left nothing to chance,
So, he filled out his cabinet weeks in advance.

The men he had chosen were of the same mind,
Let’s set the bar high, and not lead from behind.
He picked up his phone as he rose from his seat,
With a flick of his finger, he sent out this tweet;

“Now Mattis!, now Kelly!’ now Sessions! And Pruitt!
On Perry! On Flynn, You’re the ones who can do it.
Start lifting restrictions and building the wall,
Now dash away! Dash away! Dash away all!”;

The roar of his audience rose from the stands,
He kissed all their babies and shook all their hands.
He answered their questions and calmed all their fears,
They knew it would be a fantastic four years.
Then he jumped in his limo, and off to his jet,
A fellow that Liberals won’t soon forget.
He sent one more tweet as the evening expired;
“Happy Inauguration to all,
AND OBAMA – YOU’RE FIRED!”

And finally Green Lantern,

You know me well enough to know that I don't believe that government is the answer to our problems, but I do expect this particular government to stop causing so many.

When Donald Trump swore an oath to defend and protect the Constitution, I actually believe him.

It is a measurable step in the right direction.

And that my friend, changed in a moment.

It will affect our time line for centuries to come.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Sun, Jan 22, 2017 - 10:58am
NW VIEW

Names are important!

What may be seen within a name? Names expose character! Many change their names to expose their inner values and some have those values in their original names:

Barry Soetoro, Cat Stevens, Cassius Clay, Lou Alcindor and then we have Anthony Weiner, Ellen DeGeneres............Then newly upon the scene, one who will play a Trump card. jmo

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Sun, Jan 22, 2017 - 10:58am
LostMind

Mr. Fix just drank a gallon of koolaid!

Mr. Fix, i love your dream!!! But it is also so amazing that your pendulum has swung so violently to the opposite direction because Trump was sworn in...

Trump is but one man and he himself cannot make any major changes. He is still surrounded by all of the same characters that existed on January 19th.

While i do share a hope for what you dreamed, i realistically must conclude that you still need to prepare as before, for your original premise of GOTS is still the most important.

I, like you, do feel a sense of relief and believe i have at least four more years to GOTS. But my children's future is still not brighter, it's just not as dim...

Peace Mr. Fix, i hope our paths cross in real life as i very much would like to buy you a drink!

Sun, Jan 22, 2017 - 11:17am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

LostMind

Your concerns about my beverage consumption are noted.

I don't base my conclusions on just one man. Not at all. By himself, you are correct, he can't do anything.

I am basing my conclusions on the extraordinarily broad coalition that brought him into power.

They can accomplish a lot.

In the very real war between good and evil, Trump is a mere figurehead. The forces that back him are formidable.

The principles that they abide by are written in our founding documents. Their agenda is clear.

Sun, Jan 22, 2017 - 1:16pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

*** Pope Watch ***

Yes, the home of the Evil Empire is back in the news.

The war between good and evil is far from over, as one of Obama's greatest allies is still in power.

His Satanic majesty, Pope Francis, has just declared war on those attempting to liberate humanity from their clutches.

They are going to have to be dealt with, sooner or later:

Pope Francis Orders All Freemasons Expelled After Knights Of Malta Surround President Trump

Published on Jan 22, 2017

An extraordinary Security Council (SC) report circulating in the Kremlin today states that an ongoing schism in the Roman Catholic Church has now reached “full civil w[a]r status” after the Order of Malta (Knights of Malta) leader in the US, Cardinal Timothy Dolan, shockingly presided over the inauguration prayer ceremony (the most elaborate in American history) yesterday of President Donald Trump by reading scriptures from the Freemasons most holy book called the Wisdom of Solomon—immediately after which, Pope Francis ordered all Freemasons to be expelled from the Church.

Sun, Jan 22, 2017 - 1:21pm
Green Lantern

Mr. Fix, That was a

Mr. Fix,

That was a thoughtful and quite patriotic reply.

Your glass is not full, it's over-flowing. Your words read almost like the result of the election has returned us to the Garden of Eden. At a minimum, you've single handledly put a good number of the analysts in this sector out of business. If what you say is true…

i was only hoping for liberty and something more aligned with the principles that the Constitution were meant to uphold. You' have us winning the mega-jackpot for life.

There were a lot of responses about what is happening that might be less enthusiastic that might also work too. And there are a lot of assertions to deal with but I'd like to just respond to one.

The American Republic was founded on some basic principles, you know, natural law and all that stuff.

Trumps inauguration marks return to those guiding principles.

My reply comes in the form of calling an expert witness to the stand. This is a person that supported and ontinues to support Trump. Thinks that his methods are justified and effective and will bring us a modicum of prosperity, but directly addresses your assertion that we've returned to the guiding principles for which this country was founded.

For some strange reason, two Trump supporters have completely different versions of what the election means and what system of government we are dealing with? How do you account for that?

Start at 4:45 and please have the patience to listen to it to at least 10:00 otherwise you will have not read the opposing arguement.

https://www.periscope.tv/w/1gqGvZVzWbgGB

I'm just dealing with one of you assertions that we've returned to the the original foundations of the American republic, not whether the new model is good, bad, appropriate, inappropriate but how can we discuss that if two people supporting the same person have two different movies?

I'll tell you my version.

Your comments are based on how you feel about some of Trump's stated initiatives, and perceived initiatives to drain the swamp and take down some of the parts of the establishment, that you simply don't like. I like some of that too. In that regard, I see what you see. Adams comments are not based off what he hopes can and will be done, but based off the dynamic of what he see's happening in real time and not confused between the two different subjects. Where he leaves off is where guys like Armstrong and AM come in which basically would be of little use under your model.

Sun, Jan 22, 2017 - 1:35pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

The war against evil is now accelerating...

Elite War Accelerates, Trump Inaugurated, Thousands Arrested

Green Lantern,

It's going to take at least a few days for me to substantiate some of the claims in that reply to you,

But the news is breaking quickly.

It will become self evident all by itself.

Don't confuse my optimism with patriotism, this is global. Humanity's greatest enemies are currently under assault, by forces that will overwhelm them.

If America fell to the Satanic empire, there would be no safe place on the entire planet. That has also changed.

Yes, I do feel good about taking down some of the establishment, in fact, as I'm sure you are aware,

Taking down all of it would be preferable. I know that's not on the agenda, at least not for now.

But at least unfettered establishment backed crimes against humanity will be brought to an end.

It's a start, and I believe it is a valid reason to feel good.

I'll get back to you on that link.

Sun, Jan 22, 2017 - 1:41pm
Green Lantern

Fix,  Make it easy for

Fix,

Make it easy for yourself and Just go back the history of executive orders and the role of the President of the United States based on the constitution, and compare with it what happens today.

Again, not a comment on whether it's justified or not, just on your assertion that we've returned to the original model. The people in Congress don't matter much right now, Betsy Voss's stonewalling showed that.

I see very intense political warfare and Trump is playing that game, and playing it well. Justified? maybe. Will bring the country together? I don't know. What I see outside my window, might look different to what you are seeing.

Will ultimately have a net net positive effect on our financial affairs? Loong term. Going to have really hit the books to make that case. Will accomplish things that will make the people who voted for him very happy?? Fer Sure.

Everybody likes when the bad guy gets taken out but don't mistake that art for a system of government aligned with natural law, don't mistake that for undermining cycles of expansion and decay

Sun, Jan 22, 2017 - 2:05pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Green Lantern,

I just watched your Scott Adams video, and I don't find anything disagreeable with it.

There is no doubt that Trump has genuine mastery over the power of persuasion.

I think we established that as a fact at least a year ago.

Scott Adams has demonstrated how it effectively returns power to the people.

Sure, he might be determining what we are focusing on, it's one of the many tools he has access to.

Over time, we can retrain our own individual minds to focus on the positive, and not the negative, I don't have to explain to you the power of mass consciousness.

As far as your cycles are concerned, I'll admit I don't know exactly where we are at, depending on which particular cycle you choose. I'm looking at a paradigm shift, which under any definition incorporates an exceptionally long cycle.

As I've stated, it's thousands of years in length. How many thousands, becomes subjective.

My research is not based on cycles anyway, if I had to define the overriding principle, it's natural laws, Spiritual principles, and basic Karma.

Of course, studying the secret space program, and the distinct goals of the different civilizations involved, combined with their available technology, does have a strong overall influence. These might be factors that Scott Adams is not looking at.

So far, I'm not seeing a problem here.

I'll get back to this later, I've got a few chores to attend to.

Have a nice day.

Sun, Jan 22, 2017 - 2:08pm
Jeremiah Jr
-
Babylon USA

@ For what it’s worth.

I rarely chime in on this type of discussion but I thought I would.

IMO - Trump is a wild card, and I believe he is sincere, with all his flaws, I still think he is sincere, yet I can’t see his heart and I am with GL on this Fix politically. The deep state system, has been at this a long. long time, (Read NWO boys and girls) and always, they have a plan B. So don’t get too giddy and overly optimistic that the swamp will be drained, 'for centuries', it’s a big swamp. Never underestimate your opponent. Sun Su

Truth be told, I hope he is wildly successful. Why wouldn’t one wish for that??

Presidents don’t usually don’t make or instigate a lot of major changes in this country, historically, it’s is the people, when they rise up and get angry enough about something, the POTUS just rides the wave, and steers the momentum. If he is the right guy for the time.

Trump might have been a wrench in the works and with Trump being elected, at least we no longer are at DEFCON 3 as we were before the election, he might be a good thing, the Donald, perhaps, perhaps not.

Time will tell. I am hoping he is. Who in there right mind wants the alternative and the wheels to come off?

imho - Don’t let ones ultimate hope be tied and handcuffed to this world, and its corrupt systems.

Sun, Jan 22, 2017 - 2:32pm
Green Lantern

Fix, There is no problem

Fix, There is no problem here. Correct.

I read your post as we've returned to civility, liberty and freedom over night. That doesn't match Adams picture. They both can't be right.

I see virulent, fracturing political war while all that is happening. Not only does he have to win by bringing them to defeat, those who have been defeated must recognize and accept natural law that is outlined in our founding documents.

I don't disagree with Jeremiah that Trump wants to accomplish something and make something right. His long term geopolitical vision has not been articulated. And Jeremiah's statement of mixing hopes with sane, judicious analysis is well spoken. In another words, don't get caught up in the trama based, propoganda controlled of the protestors, and don't project your hopes and dreams onto reality that hasn't yet occurred.

When somebody here actually reaps one penny from the federal government, less is taken out of their pay checks, their capital gain taxes gone, government stops taking money out of your pay checks for a broken program, and repays back everybody in full, and financial repression of all kinds including interest rates that that keep you below the poverty line cease, please be a dear and give me a buzz. Until then I see alot of inflated patriotism. IF Armstrong is right that gold is a hedge against government, I'll know we've arrived when people here start selling.

What he does do in the way of good, like telling the media to go screw off, putting the CIA on notice, has to show up in your life. Otherwise, it's just news. And as far as I can see the only thing that has shown up in my life since the inauguration my wife telling me that all the carpets must be clean before Friday when the Chinese New Year is upon us. And I can tell you, if it's not done, there will be hell to pay.

Sun, Jan 22, 2017 - 2:56pm Green Lantern
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sun, Jan 22, 2017 - 2:58pm
NW VIEW

A View of corruption!

Mr. Fix, and others, have stated their views of our current problems/solutions and where we may be headed. There seems to be an element of truth, within the many varying views. So here I sit, with a differing view, dialing in my scope and seeing a differing picture,these created by an unseen demonic force. I will limit my scripture because of Mr. Fix to:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

25 And now, behold, I know that ye all, among whom I have gone preaching the kingdom of God, shall see my face no more.

26 Wherefore I take you to record this day, that I am pure from the blood of all men.

27 For I have not shunned to declare unto you all the counsel of God.

28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

29 For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.

30 Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them.

31 Therefore watch, and remember, that by the space of three years I ceased not to warn every one night and day with tears.

(Acts 20 KJV)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Therefore, wanting to be able to state ones position, without beating around the bush:

Jesus did not come to start a new religion called Christianity. He did not come to start thousands of steeple houses and create divisions called denominations. He did not dress in costumes nor did his followers to divide them from the sheep. He did not come to make men wealthy nor to place them in a clergy class (Matthew 20). He did not come to make holy places, holy waters, holy grounds nor more holy books.

The enemy, came quickly within mankind and paved a way for them to depart from Him and His Teachings. A climbing into the tree of the knowledge of good and evil and a departure from the Tree of Life which is ONLY found in Him! Same old trick given to our parents, Adam and Eve. He came to present Himself as the Answer for all mankind. The demonic has long ago entered into the divided systems of the world and anyone who stand against them will be in direct conflict with the demonic. We witness and testify to all that we have seen the deliverance of the demonic controlled and heard with our ears, seen with our eyes the manifestation of these fallen spirits.

Have you become an outcast of the systems of men? You may be blessed. Have we received Him and Him alone within? Ye are blessed. In time, all the demonic, man made systems of the demonic controlled divisions of mankind will be exposed for what they are and there will not be a cave within the mountains which will hide anyone from the Light which will be manifested. Jim

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Sun, Jan 22, 2017 - 3:04pm Dirt_Reynolds
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sun, Jan 22, 2017 - 3:05pm
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

We gotta pitch-in

Clearly we need to do our civic (and DOTS), duty here. We gotta pitch-in and git a Trump booblehead for the dashboard of the Fixmobile.

Sun, Jan 22, 2017 - 3:31pm Green Lantern
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sun, Jan 22, 2017 - 3:56pm abguy4
Green Lantern

abguy4 wrote: Clearly we need

abguy4 wrote:

Clearly we need to do our civic (and DOTS), duty here. We gotta pitch-in and git a Trump booblehead for the dashboard of the Fixmobile.

Ya also gonna need to chip in for a private police escort if he decides to take a day trip into the city and crosses the Mt. Vernon/Yonkers border into the city with that thing in view of other drivers. Private parking in Manhattan per hour to avoid theft and vandalism might be useful too.

Sun, Jan 22, 2017 - 4:54pm
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

turned around fast

No way. I'm not payin to git 'em killed. Went that way one time - saw these signs - turned around fast;

Sun, Jan 22, 2017 - 4:57pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

The Trump bobble head, and other forms of idolatry...

So Green Lantern, you want an example.

You wrote:

"When somebody here actually reaps one penny from the federal government, less is taken out of their pay checks, their capital gain taxes gone, government stops taking money out of your pay checks for a broken program, and repays back everybody in full, and financial repression of all kinds including interest rates that that keep you below the poverty line cease, please be a dear and give me a buzz."

buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz

With a stroke of a pen,

The very first thing he did, was eliminate the fine that I would have to pay for not having Obama care.

Not that I was going to pay it,

But at least now, I won't be breaking the law when I don't pay it.

I don't need a bobble head Trump on my dashboard either, it's not like I'm worshiping the guy or anything.

I just need to go about my own business.

I haven't left one of my cars parked in Manhattan in a very long time.

I live remarkably close to the other end of Metro-North.

I like my cars.

randomness