26928 posts / 0 new
Last post
Thu, Jan 19, 2017 - 1:03pm flyinkel
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

How can we connect these dots

How can we connect these dots when they are being destroyed or hidden?

Thanks for that Ruff

Yes FLY, we do want those Bananas, but how can we want what has been blocked by our sub-consciousness. I mean blocked in such a way that we can’t even allow ourselves to see what it is we are actually seeing?

The Shamans could see the Lizzies, that’s why the “Missionaries” killed them as soon as they arrived at a village. And, that was the whole purpose of the Spanish Inquisition. Yup. Seven million burned at the stake or some such, while the rest of the down-trodden stood around and watched, and even turned them in for burning. You see the “Church” had labeled every bit of spiritual knowledge (higher knowledge) as “Occult”. So, any knowledge or practice of anything outside of official church dogma, got yur ass burned – publicly. And that burnt it into the human psyche, into the DNA. Wanna do yur own experiment on this “monkey effect?” Go to any family gathering, or whatever, and just drop the word ‘occult’ casually into yur conversation. Watch the heads jerk backward and the backs stiffen, some faces will go ashen. They walk away. Why? Because it’s in the DNA now – like an instinct; ‘’Occult’’ = unholy hell. See? That’s the banana we have to NOT SEE, under pain of torture, even though like the monkeys, the torture is long gone. Keep yur head down and don’t even dare look up at that banana, or your buddy will punch you, and all the rest of the monkeys will support him for doing it. Or, as the old text told you, (dare) to eat from the tree of knowledge, and yur ass is kicked out of paradise. Really? Seeking knowledge is bad? For whom exactly? You, or your masters? Why was it against the law to teach a slave how to read or write? Who was that bad for? See any pattern here?

And as a side note, I’ve been thinking that this whole hysteria over Donnie Tee is partly based on, “the devil we know”, syndrome. Yah, some % of sheep know that those two demons from AK are unholy criminals, but at least we know them, and they lie so perfectly well. And we’re sooo used to being raped, that if it’s done with a smile, we figure that’s not so bad. Just ramblin’ now………………………..

Thu, Jan 19, 2017 - 4:16pm abguy4
NW VIEW

A little different view of history:

The Shamans could see the Lizzies, that’s why the “Missionaries” killed them as soon as they arrived at a village. And, that was the whole purpose of the Spanish Inquisition. Yup. Seven million burned at the stake or some such, while the rest of the down-trodden stood around and watched, and even turned them in for burning. You see the “Church” had labeled every bit of spiritual knowledge (higher knowledge) as “Occult”

The quote above is filtered through our history with a bit of revisions: Like>>>> The True Church (those with Christ within), could see the demonic infiltration within the detour steeple house system, that's why the blinded, self appointed "clergy" killed them as soon as they exposed the folly of the overlords. Yep, multitudes were burned at the stake, just as history informs, of which the world was not worthy of those who paid the full price for their belief in Christ and His Message. While the rest of the down-trodden stood around and watched, and even turned them in for burning, including their wives and children. You see the "detoured system of men" had labeled every bit of spiritual knowledge as a force that must be eliminated in order to continue their control of power over all mankind.

Lizzies and bigfoot will be difficult to find on the street, however, the demon possessed are in full bloom, as it was from the beginning. jmo Jim

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Thu, Jan 19, 2017 - 7:28pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

DG,

I'll check out the links on that "highly intelligent" black goo.

To hear Dave Hodges, and his Bible thumping friend discuss it, it's "demon possessed".

I know that they sprayed the Gulf of Mexico with a heavy duty toxin called Cortex, and called it oil disbursement.

It was supposed to make the oil evaporate, and all the way up here in the north east, I had a sheen of oil on the surface water of my swimming pool for a couple of weeks. It would clog the pool filter up daily. Nasty stuff.

Sure, from a biblical perspective you could call it demonic possession, but people getting sick, were just being poisoned.

That Dave Hodges interview mentioned that the black goo was heavy in monoatomic gold. I don't think I had ever heard that one before. I think I've got a few new dots to connect with that one.

As far as my wager is concerned, I saved a copy of it for you:

Fix let's wager

Submitted by Libero on September 29, 2016 - 6:23pm.

Hat Tip!

I'll bet you 5 silver eagles to your 1, that "Obama will not be the last president" .

Okay with that?

Libero...

Submitted by Mr. Fix on September 29, 2016 - 6:34pm.

Hat Tip!

I have already wagered substantially with some of my own clients that Obama will still be president after the official inauguration day on January 20.

The bets are payable on January 21.

I fully intend to make my rounds and collect my booty.

Unfortunately, I bet in dollars, which will probably not be worth all that much.

Your wager in Silver Eagles sounds enticing, and at 5 to 1 odds, if the terms stated above are agreeable to you, I am in.

Bill Holter only placed the odds on an election on November 8.

Personally, I think the madman in the White House can do a considerable amount of damage by January 20. He has a solid plan to continue his presidency through the continuity of government clause. Be it Civil War, or world war, or just a financial Armageddon, he's not leaving. He could even create a "natural" disaster. But he's not leaving.

See you on January 21 st?

Fix

Submitted by Libero on September 29, 2016 - 6:39pm.

Hat Tip!

roger that.

Very cool

Submitted by Mr. Fix on September 29, 2016 - 6:41pm.

Hat Tip!

https://www.tfmetalsreport.com/comment/445371#comment-445371

On Saturday morning, win or lose, I will post it again on Main Street.

As far as I'm concerned, if Obama is really gone, it's a bargain.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Thu, Jan 19, 2017 - 9:00pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

*** News update ***

And it all looks like good news to me.

BIKERS COME TO DC IN MASS TO DEAL WITH SNOWFLAKES

In the epic battle between good and evil, evil is currently getting its collectivist asses kicked.

You can credit divine intervention, or the benevolent ET confederation taking out the reptilians.

It doesn't matter which narrative you go with, as above, so below, it's all good. I've noticed that David Wilcock's two-year-old interview on the plan to take out the cabal has been reposted several dozen times in the last couple weeks.

It's happening.

Happy days.

Thu, Jan 19, 2017 - 9:18pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Tonight's bedtime story...

William Tompkins answers some viewer questions

Published on Jan 12, 2017

I met with William Tompkins to ask some follow-up questions - some of them from the viewers of this channel:

1. Are you currently in contact with the Nordics?
2. Do you have any doubt about the existence of reptilians?
3. How do you know that there are different types of reptilians?
4. Are the reptilians suppressing humanity?
5. How do you know suppression is happening?
6. What are the inputs at TRW that allowed them to conclude humanity is being suppressed by reptilians?
7. Are you privy to any of the mechanisms of suppression that's being executed by the reptilians?
8. What can you tell us about life extension?
9. Have you ever head of the Electromation Company of Santa Monica, CA – the company that did some construction work for Otis T. Carr on the OTC-X1 Circular Foil Craft?
10. What do you make of private individuals of the 1960's building craft with little to no budget?
11. Do you think Maria Orsics was successful in constructing her craft and getting off the planet?
12. Maria Orsic's craft were brought to Area 51. Is that what you're saying?
13. Do you want talk about the operatives' connection with Maria?
14. How did they find out how Maria's group came into funding; was it information brought back from the operatives telling how the funding just kind of magically appeared?
15. Had you ever heard of a teleportation craft?
16. Where in Utah is the underground US Air Force facility you designed?
17. Have you ever met Stanley Kubrick?
18. What do you know about Apollo 19 and 20?
19. What kind of trouble did your attorney keep you out of?
20. What was going through your mind when the secretaries didn't show up at El Segundo?
21. In addition to his patent work with you, was he also tasked with locating the Nordic secretaries when they didn't show up in El Segundo?
22. Were all your secretaries Nordic?
23. What do you make of the secretaries being selected for you by management?
24. Do you think that management knew the secretaries they'd selected were extraterrestrials?
25. Who did the Nordics have a contract with?
26. If the Nordics are one party of the contract, who is the other party - the NAVY - Douglas Aircraft - or...?
27. How do you know about Solar Warden; and, when did you first learn about it?
28. Can you tell us when you first heard the phrase 'Solar Warden'?
29. Do you have anything you'd like to add about Solar Warden?
30. Have you ever met Valiant Thor?
31. What's on your mind right now - is there anything else you'd like people to know?

Thu, Jan 19, 2017 - 9:20pm Anonymous
Green Lantern

Ruffian wrote:How can we

Ruffian wrote:

How can we connect these dots when they are being destroyed or hidden?

The best and most honest question EVER!! I'm not being facetious. It's gets to the core of why we are here and what we've forgotten. Now the question is interesting because the answer was given over a year ago which I've posted below. After you read my long winded version. Then you can tell me what is truth and how society has conspired to marginalize it.

Our modern society has programmed us into stupid hood. We’ve lost touch with nature. Our computers, cars, cell phones, magazines, iPods, iPhones, 24/7 news cycle, giving away of our seniority to authorities of every sort, has led us astray.

How did the Inca’s know that their civilization would die and the white man would soon take over without Zerohedge? Same for some of the Native Americans?

How did they know that it would rain tomorrow without Rothschild weather satellites?

How many people can read the land or even try, know what it means and what useful information could be obtained from such an endeavor?

Or Read the tides of the rivers, the ocean, the wind direction? Look at the periods of rain, and droughts and know that all the information that you seek through authorities is somehow reflected in nature?

The bee’s, the cycles of migration, cycles of weather, sun, moon, abundance and decay?

Is there anybody here that never laid on the ground as a child and looked up at the stars with wonderment before you ever picked up a book that told you there was meaning there or it was prohibited? You instinctively knew as a child but somewhere through modern education or other forms of indoctrination you forgot. Not only did you forgot, maybe you mock or marginalize anybody that tries to give you information through these avenues of thought.

Why did King's call court of their most trusted advisors when comets, or eclipses would appear in the sky? Was it simply superstition or did they know something that we refuse to acknowledge in our modern culture?

So I wonder sometimes if Armstrong’s artificial intelligence is an advancement or not, whatever it really is.

Why did ancient societies not build their cities on flood plains, like our modern planners? Why did the Mayan have better irrigation systems than our modern engineers can reproduce? Is it because we are out of touch with nature?

Why have men manipulated the time on the clock and the calendar's? What information could we get from the lunar calendar or the way the Chinese counted tie?

Everything in the universe finds expression in rhythmic expression. Periods of expansion, periods of contraction. The tides, the planets, the tree’s, flowers, markets, races and nations. The repetition of history in greater or lesser cycles. Nations, peoples and races to pass through similar conditions, especially toward the close of their greater and lesser cycles.

Sure, Abguy is right the shaman’s could see the lizzie’s. And that takes away the guess work, the need to rely on doctrine of anybody to know because people were taught to go within. When you can see, it takes away the doubt and the questions. yet, it is still not the highest way to know.

today, more people than ever probably have done this without being shaman, without taking psychedelic drugs to have an experience. Those of us who have looked at reality through these avenues are relegated to fucking nuts, fringe. Yet, I know or probably could collect a dozen or more people that lead regular life who have seen these things. Among this group, it’s safe to share these experience without mockery????

The answer to your question was given almost one year ago by AM in the setup. Probably the best post I’ve read ever on this website.

I ask you how did a man connect so many DOT’s without the alternative media just by looking out his window? He was intune? He was awkened? . The type of intune that you are castigated and mocked. Vincent was considered nuts during his time or was those who called him nuts really the crackpots?

Poor Vincent! I really empathize for him! He reached back aeons and at the same time also forward into the coming age, and looking out his window he got it all! Look at the ouroboros, the dragon biting it's tail, * the church spire pierces the diagonal horizon pointing to the yin and yang fish of the age Pisces, with it's pyramidical triangle beside it. Luna shines down upon all from a bronze age Celtic Spiral, the Morning Star shines brightest, (is that Sirius, the original star in the east, to the left of the cypress?), and everywhere... waves. With the associated cycles inferred too. And below all the host in the heavens the people sleep in their houses. And still Vincent fretted about what he failed to capture!

There is a lot more in this magnificent painting, but that a good start I expect for the more enquiring readers of this thread. People on average don't look anywhere nearly hard enough, whether at impressionist masterpieces, or megalithic structures, carved stone sculptures, architecture of churches or town halls, or at empires or markets, and even the top analysts miss out on a lot that's sitting out here in clear sight.

https://www.tfmetalsreport.com/comment/649293#comment-649293

You owe it to yourself to read ALL the responses by the few brave souls who were willing to respond. They are surprisingly all good. And interesting moment on the forum that rarely gets repeated. But I’d like to point out Solon’s in particular.

Since we talk so much about the great wake-up? Truth? Enlightenment….I give Solson the award for directly answering the question. So what’s it like to be awake?

https://www.tfmetalsreport.com/comment/649507#comment-649507

If only JFK was alive we would now have world peace, no crimes and cold fusion reactors haha. This place is here for all of us who wants to quit playing games or being played. Getting trapped in playing games or being played is preventing us from life. There is an endless parade of game players on internet/youtube, repeating the same message over and over again. After a while it feels like a complete waste of time to listen to them.

So what's it like to being awake? Looking at van Gogh's painting Starry night it describes the endless cycle of life. Ying-Yang swirl is the same thing as the morning/evening star a perpetual pattern that keeps repeating it's cycle year after year. Brings order to chaos and chaos to order a balancing force. A natural pattern that includes everything, me and you, TPTB, centralbanks the 1% of 1% etc. we are all humans and act according to the natural law of mother nature.

Thu, Jan 19, 2017 - 10:01pm
Dirt_Reynolds
-
Sittin' Tight

re:How can we connect these dots when they are being destroyed

Think like they do. Really it is a giant WSAD hack if you think about it.

#keepstacking

Just lucky that way...
Thu, Jan 19, 2017 - 10:54pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Thu, Jan 19, 2017 - 10:56pm Dirt_Reynolds
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Thu, Jan 19, 2017 - 11:08pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Jan 20, 2017 - 4:50am dgstage
SilveryBlue
-
Auckland
New Zealand

Harald & the Black Goo

Pretty sure it starts here but I'd have to go back & review to be sure

Bases 46 Harald Kautz Vella Black Goo Part One

Harald is a nice guy imho. I think he had difficulty coping with the attention after this. He had a falling out with Cara (possibly she didn't cope with the attention on him?) and went quiet for some time.

He's starting to peep out again.

Fri, Jan 20, 2017 - 5:08am
SilveryBlue
-
Auckland
New Zealand

Happy Inauguration all

Hope some of you will be able to post in the next 24 hrs...Whatever your stance

Fri, Jan 20, 2017 - 6:03am
-
Dublin
Ireland

What will people pick to

What will people pick to freak out about after the inauguration is passed I wonder?

First, today .... provided today's course (and the following short term) has not been decided already of course. So in that case how did Trump win, if today's events were not also won?

Watching interestedly ....

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price http://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Fri, Jan 20, 2017 - 6:55am SilveryBlue
Joseph Warren

Re: Inauguration Day

Yes, I've had my doubts about The Donald. Vigilance is important; we need to see what the man actually does. -- That said, the volume and intensity of the attacks on our soon-to-be president by various factions of TPTB are unprecedented. This is a reverse mirror image of the adoration of a have-never-done-anything junior legislator out of Chicago. That guy got the damned Nobel piece of garbage prize, right off the bat.

So, I'll be watching - but I'm pulling for President Trump. As Paul Craig Roberts has pointed out, Trump has unique characteristics that present America with an opportunity to turn around this awful system of corruption that controls the country. Roberts isn't optimistic that this will be successful, but some chance is better than no chance.

In any case, I'll be toasting our new president with an adult beverage and a nice cigar today. And, I'll be giving thanks that The Witch isn't being sworn in, instead.

Fri, Jan 20, 2017 - 8:50am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Happy Inauguration Day, and the end of the cabal...

Well, we've been patiently awaiting the "End of the great Keynesian experiment". It's here, and it will probably be announced.

Trials for treason, war crimes, and crimes against humanity will soon be announced, and will be global in scale.

For the first time in at least 6000 years, humanity is being freed from the "Evil Empire".

Full disclosure is on the agenda, whether we are ready for it, or not.

The evil ones are being removed from our mists.

This will be a day for celebration,

It's a new Independence Day.

It's the dawn of a new age.

Have a nice day

Fri, Jan 20, 2017 - 8:52am
LostMind

From your mouth to my Sky Daddy, Mr. Fix

It would truly be a wonderful thing even though it would bring about the death of millions who would march to save their individual screwed up rights to be, well, screwed up!

I am just so stinking happy that this day is here. No more POTUS Oboma...

Fri, Jan 20, 2017 - 9:00am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

It’s Finally Morning In America

It’s Finally Morning Again In America, And A New Day For Our Country Starts Now

For the first time in decades, it feels like morning in America again...

Lost Mind,

Millions won't die, those that were being paid to agitate have been cut off from their funding.

Even mercenaries don't work when the paychecks bounce.

It's over.

The snowflakes are just going to have to deal with it.

Fri, Jan 20, 2017 - 9:24am
LostMind

Oh Snap... is it hotter or colder already...

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/nature/nasa-finall...

I'm no weather man, but I can attest to the fact that where I live it has gotten hotter every year with 3-4 days of Winter... What does that mean? I do not have a clue!!!!!!

I do believe that all of this "man-made" climate shit is just that SHIT! One volcano eruption can wipe us out, one solar flare can wipe us out. The "cycles" of mother nature ebbs and flows, we are just ants rolling with the punches.

I do believe the man-made science is just to continue to steal from us and give to the elites. Goldman Sucks and carbon credits anyone?????

Mr Fix the great "outing" of the elites will cause a great disturbance in the force that will cause snowflakes to melt. Whether or not they will do so without getting paid is a great question that will need to be answered. But, the snowflakes I know are full on idiot mode right now. They do not care about constitution or country; they have been told that "their rights" have been taken and they are wanting them back. (SCREWED UP TO HELL these lil pusswagons are)

Fri, Jan 20, 2017 - 9:40am
NW VIEW

A new day, a fullfillment of time, a Red Sea crossed!

There will be continual speculations about Mr. Trump and the new directions for our nation and the world. However, behind that smoke screen, a greater event, hidden from the majority, overlooked by the sheep but not from TPTB. A new era for the M.E., a hope for Israel, new anger for their enemies, the drums of war. There is a time for all things under the sun and that rising of the sun, on the new day, will change the course of events and quickly. When the peace treaty is signed, the course of events will be unstoppable. It would be good to consider these events as there is nothing new under the sun. jmo Jim

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Fri, Jan 20, 2017 - 9:50am dgstage
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

Thanks for the shout-out.

dgstage

Thanks for the shout-out.

Respectfully, let me git back to you on that, OK?
I left-off following that subject when Vela quit discussing it last year. I'll spend some time today/tomorrow to see if there is any new literature on it. Although I consider Klaus to be one of, if not the best(~!), scientists in the public arena, I was not able (back then) to come to any conclusions about the goo. And he was about as articulate as a person can be - still nothing about the subject solidified for me. I recall him saying that he didn't want to be interviewed on it anymore, as it was such a dark message, and he really didn't want that to be what he was associated with, when in fact he wanted to deliver a positive message.

It's a novel field of research for sure

Later................