26869 posts / 0 new
Last post
Mon, Jan 16, 2017 - 3:34pm (Reply to #10807)
Green Lantern
Offline
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8347
48381

ata wrote: isn't a paid dis -

ata wrote:

isn't a paid dis - info agent. What a load of fucking bullshit!

He's just a windbag who needs a good bitch slap.

Let them enjoy their hallucination. Multiple hallucinations.

My wife will take care of the slap.

Mon, Jan 16, 2017 - 3:42pm (Reply to #10817)
Green Lantern
Offline
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8347
48381

Ruffian wrote: Imho the only

Ruffian wrote:

Imho the only fascinating thing about Steve jobs was how he was able to con so many folks into believing you needed " his " product.

Exactly!!!!!!

He was a genius. Because he had the same exact skills as Trump. That's why 1/2 the world thought Jobs was con man, and the other 1/2 loved him. The Truth was somewhere in the middle. If you read Jobs biography, you'll see he has the same skills.

Iphone 4 was a disaster in the work because it dropped calls. He went on tv and reframed it. All smart phones have problems. The next day all the media attention was on the problems with all cell phones.

Trump started the birther movement 8 years ago. For 8 years, we talked about Obama not having a birth certificate. For 8 years, he was matching the republican right and the Obama haters. It's not important if it's true or not. Only important that he gained rapport so he could lead. When it was time, and he had his voters in his pocket, he announced he was satisified with Obama's birth certificate. Brilliant pacing and leading. The list is long.

Mon, Jan 16, 2017 - 5:55pm (Reply to #10840)
Mr. Fix
Offline
-
NY
Joined: Jun 8, 2012
10801
64418

Excellent video

I think that video was well done, and well researched. Yes, Alex Jones undermines his own message by behaving like a fucking idiot.

As far as drawing parallels between Jordan Maxwell, and the people who he has researched, I wouldn't expect it to be any different.

"There's nothing new under the sun".

I agree with the research done by others in some areas, and often, not in others. I've often stated that I take each and every assertion on its own individual merits, and rarely incorporate an entire body of work into my own worldview.

As far as assuming that people are guilty because they were once affiliated with the Masons, is a point I disagree with, many seekers of truth have joined the Masons, and to a certain extent, a lot of it can be found there. It's not until you pass the 33rd degree that the Satanic agenda becomes revealed.

Personally, I think Jordan Maxwell wasted vast amounts of his own time reinterpreting a book of dubious origins. It is a common misconception that exploring the "occult" which only means "Hidden from view", is somehow the pursuit of evil. It is merely the pursuit of knowledge.

I like Manly P. Hall. By sharing the knowledge of the occult, you aren't spreading evil, you are defeating the power it holds over the ignorant.

Knowledge is not good or evil, but how it is used can be.

I've got plenty of disagreements with David Icke, for example, I don't think even the alternative physics that I've been exploring supports many of his assertions pertaining to a holographic universe. My research says he's just wrong on Trump. I suspect that a lot of people are going to be wrong on that one.

As far as David's early work is concerned, even he disavows some of his early work, he was trying to put the pieces together himself.

I couldn't care less about Jimmy Saville. You can't punish a dead baby fucker. He does accuse many currently living people, A few of whom are still in power.

He's been all over Pizzagate.

Personally, I think it's fairly easy to poke occasional holes in any body of work that spans decades. This does not document malevolent intent.

The truth movement is not pure as the wind driven snow, and some individuals do have their own personal demons.

But overall, why some people hold back on disclosing the entire truth, may simply be a matter of trying to maintain some semblance of credibility.

Occasionally, they might actually be trying to survive.

Unless you walk down this road slowly, carefully, and deliberately, an initial view of someone reporting from the bottom of the rabbit hole will appear to be a raving lunatic.

Overall, I think they've done more good than harm.

to say that they are all answering to the same powers that be, overlooks the fact that they are often on opposite sides of a debate.

Alex Jones does have corporate funding. He's also pro-Zionist, and I suspect he is in fact paid to be controlled opposition.

Although Jordan Maxwell has wasted much of his life on trivialities, and David Icke doesn't always get it right, they do seem to be trying.

That's my take on it for whatever it's worth.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Mon, Jan 16, 2017 - 7:06pm
NW VIEW
Online
Joined: Jun 14, 2011
4247
20226

Numbers, often have a great meaning:

In what should have been an all-out Israel hate-fest with possibly disastrous consequences for the Jewish state, 70 nations gathered in Paris for a “peace” conference on Sunday – but at the end of the day, the results were lackluster and failed to accomplish anything significant against Israel.
Read more at https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/82159/82159/#XEjgdxZfKl2YIF8x.99

Yes 2017 is the 70th year and 70 nations meet to consider the events in Israel for the future. Feast number 5, Yom Teruah (Rosh HaShanah) may be interesting this year. Do we understand these dots?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

70 years from Nov. 29, 1947

Despite strong Arab opposition, the United Nations votes for the partition of Palestine and the creation of an independent Jewish state.

The modern conflict between Jews and Arabs in Palestine dates back to the 1910s, when both groups laid claim to the British-controlled territory. The Jews were Zionists, recent emigrants from Europe and Russia who came to the ancient homeland of the Jews to establish a Jewish national state. The native Palestinian Arabs sought to stem Jewish immigration and set up a secular Palestinian state.

Beginning in 1929, Arabs and Jews openly fought in Palestine, and Britain attempted to limit Jewish immigration as a means of appeasing the Arabs. As a result of the Holocaust in Europe, many Jews illegally entered Palestine during World War II. Radical Jewish groups employed terrorism against British forces in Palestine, which they thought had betrayed the Zionist cause. At the end of World War II, in 1945, the United States took up the Zionist cause. Britain, unable to find a practical solution, referred the problem to the United Nations, which on November 29, 1947, voted to partition Palestine. (There is much, much more to this story( differing views) and we will begin to see some amazing events in the coming era). jmo

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Mon, Jan 16, 2017 - 8:29pm (Reply to #10840)
abguy4
Offline
-
rochester, NY
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
2075
15134

Sympathy for the little devil

Lost Mind

In the sense of disclosure I confess; I quit watching after the Blavatsky segment. I got the drift of what he's up to. That quote of hers, that he used was taken totally out of context, apparently just to fill the slanted needs of this sadly otherwise unemployed little millennial twerp who is distorting the presentation for his own notoriety. So sad that we have to deal with soooo fkn much of this fake exposure/fake news BS. Blavatsky produced some 10,000 pages of the most esoteric and 'heady' material in the entire genre. Monumental dissertations.

Just, "Isis Unveiled", alone is 700 pages, and if it takes you less than a year, you're kidding yourself. Anybody can grab one statement out of context. Piece of cake. ((OBTW, Alex Jones released a video today showing how the lame st media does this to him constantly)). Her work stood as the definitive body in the spiritualism area for 90 years until the likes of Jane Roberts (The Seth Material) came along, and then later the RA Material. Its easy to take one sentence out of context and know that it will assault the very being of every one raised as a Xristian. Simple sensationalism. That's just too easy. Look, here's a 3 min video that puts her statement into a context. Note carefully what Pacino says at 1:40. "Who can deny that the entire 20th century was mine~!? I'm peaking kiddo~!!" Yah, 100,000,000 innocents dead in wars, another 2-3 hundred million or more, so mentally scared and crippled, that they're better off dead, in that one century. Now do you see where her statement comes from? And, how out of context it was presented?

Al Pacino's speech about God (The Devil's Advocate)

We've watched all those mentioned public spokes-persons come into view, and we've watched them change and mature, and yes, I suspect each one of them would have like to have started-out then, with all knowledge and wisdom they have now. I sure as shit wish I knew at twenty, what I know now~! There's one hell of a lot I wouldn't have said or done, so I have a considerable margin of acceptance for other human beings that I believe are doing their best. David Icke and Alex Jones are doing their best.

I have diminishing sympathy for the little twerp trying to distort the work of these people.

As Alex said today - 'its absolute hell to expose yourself these days. You have to have a damn thick skin'. He has a whole staff trying to wade thru all the fake news and lies that are planted just so that the MSM can then attack him for repeating the lies that they themselves planted with him.. I wouldn't have the fortitude to deal with all that shit. David Wilcock just came out of two months seclusion - he says he couldn't handle the abusive feedback. Hell, I can barely deal with people posting shit here furxrissakes, and its not even aimed at me...............................is it?

Mon, Jan 16, 2017 - 10:06pm (Reply to #10837)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Mon, Jan 16, 2017 - 11:10pm
Green Lantern
Offline
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8347
48381

The Authority

Long winded essay by the anti-authority....

The authority

The human mind brought about the creation of “The Authority” If I go off the deep end here on the subject of enslavement, it means that I am pointing at those postulates and statements which are made for other minds, not yours of course, but for others and mine for the purpose of entanglement within the laws of the state, nation, religious, economic, political and all other facets of life.

This all plays into the first law of psychology that you are here to make sense out of the political and economic environment or connect the DOTS as the title says. We want to know the how, why, and wherefore of the political players, when to buy, when to sell and how to protect our ass’s in the event of an unknown event and just what the hell is under the ice in Antarctica. All your interests and curiosities all fulfill the first law of psychology.

Pretty much no different than when you were kid and asked your mom, why is the sky blue? Why does it rain? Or wherever your curiosity led you. Walk down a city street and see an odd looking excavation, soon enough people will gather and all look at each other and ask “what is the meaning of all this/

This is how the authority was created. The authority appears when the mind needs satisfaction and somebody to act as an authority to give answers. This is where people started to put their dependence on the authority. Need an answer to your deepest spiritual question? Find a priest. What’s going on behind the political curtain? Ask somebody who purports to have inside information.

Somebody is either an authority on a subject, a phony or a semi-ignorant person. It doesn’t make a difference but the rule stated in the book, “Rules for the Enlightened” Never put your dependence on a so called authority if you can work out the answer for yourself.

Everybody is telling us how to vote, and get out and vote, what to eat, what to wear, what to do with your free time, how to raise children, what religion is best for you, what house you should purchase etc… There are authorities everywhere. You make them authorities by endorsing whatever their peddling. And it might be good or might be a crock of shit. The wisdom is in being able to separate the two.

Everybody these days is willing to advise you. Go ahead, set up a forum, post a question. See who comes out to advise you on your health issues, your gold issues, your political curiosities.

A real authority, we are talking the top of the heap, is reluctant to advise you and would rather teach you how to solve the question for yourself.

Once you challenge any authority, you’d better be willing to deal with the consequences because a man would rather give his life than sell out his allegiance to his authority. Doesn’t make a difference if it’s your favorite journalist, spiritualist, or anti-establishment news source.

Ask somebody how they know something, likely it will be “They, the authority told me” One of the tricks of the authority is to make you think they have an inside ringside to special people or information which serves nothing more than to put you under it’s control, even so slightly.

Some people assign their authority to a personality, a web site, a religious leader or a book and they’ll quote by the hour some source in which they can impress others.

The reason a writer or lecturer would quote an authority because listeners demand it as a part of their prerogative to accept the word of the speaker.

This is the politicians club to make their constituency accept their word as authority; religious leaders do the same. JFK used Socrates, Goethe and other famous persons. Jesus used the Torah to quote for the sake of the Jews listening. Mohammed used the old and new testament and it is said that Buddha used the Indian scriptures. The logic goes something like this “What I’ve said is what Socrates said, and because I know it to be true and Socrates words are backing me, they how can you doubt my word?”

This is the oldest gimmick in the world to get people into believing the individual who quoted it. And of course, I use it, because in Rome………

And of course, I post authorities who might be thinking what I am thinking on any particular issue. Who ya gonna listen to? The guy who pisses you off or the authority?

I don’t mind lending my ear to an authority as long as that authority doesn’t demand I give up any of my seniority. Which brings me to two authorities that I’ve posted often.

Scott Adams is beginning to loose my trust as a neutral source, and don’t deny is skill set and insights.

And Armstrongs latest on climate change doesn’t work for me. Nothing wrong with what he said, it’s what he doesn’t say is what usually bothers me. ….https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/climate/japan-in-deep-freeze/

Any of you living on the east coast are simply NOT living in the reality that he is talking about that makes the story incomplete.

After the mind finds an authority, the next logical consequences is cults. We think of cults as guys with shaved hair, bowing 5 times a day on a carpet, because anything foreign to our culture is more likely a cult than the own organizations we associate with. WRONG. Our country is filled with political, economic, religious cults of all brands and MORE. Even TFmetals is a cult by the definition

Suffice to say that the human mind will always seek out authority and thus any sort of self rule can’t happen even if it looks good on paper. An anti-establishment movement quickly becomes the establishment with a new authority. Those around that person who accept the believes and postulates by the leader are then members of a cult. A cult doesn’t have to be bad, but it still becomes a cult.

So that now you understand my philosophy of authority, please don’t be offended if I take your chosen authority to task because I will. The more you have invested in your authority, the more it will show. And if you go back even one year to any of the authorities mentioned here in the last two pages, a simple but time consuming task, you’ll find the authorities didn’t so well. Take the time.... what do you have to loose?

The few guys I find that have the best track record are the guys working out the problems themselves on their own authority. They are not channelling disembodied spirits, claiming spiritual authority of any sort, not claiming inside information and connections, not whistle blowers of any sort, they simply have a model that works some percentage of the time. And the fact that it’s a minority of the minority works well with my 80/20 rule.

Mon, Jan 16, 2017 - 11:14pm (Reply to #10842)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Mon, Jan 16, 2017 - 11:37pm (Reply to #10848)
Green Lantern
Offline
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8347
48381

[quote=Ruffian]I'm not

[quote=Ruffian]

I'm not reading his biography. I know some folks who work for Apple - no where close to jobs HQ and I find the work place culture appalling. What you are calling genius, I'm labeling diabolical. There was NO upside in trump calling out Obama. Jobs calling out others was diversionary for his own personal gain.

Jobs was very generous. His personal gain made plenty of people multi-millionaires. Job's worked people the same way Trump is to get his desired results. Sometimes ridiculed, sometimes manipulated, sometimes charmed the pants off of people. But he got the results he wanted even if the workers in a cubicle at Apple aren't happy campers because of their lot in life. I bet ya if you ask the execs on the top floor are they satisfied, the answers might be different.

Jobs understood exactly what Trump understands. Your reality can be molded. The observer creates his reality and that certain people have the power to mold the reality, often of millions of people. If Trump really started matching your reality 8 years ago as has been suggested, I'll call him a genius. Most people can't plan their outfit for tomorrow.

With some rare exceptions, I don't want people shaping the story. I don't want people matching my disbelieve in the official story of 9-11 for their gain. I don't want people matching my reluctance to have vaccines injected into my body for gain. I want you to tell me what you belief, your ideology, and what you plan on doing.

I think Trump is going to learn that manipulating people's perceptions has long term consequences. Although I'll note, anybody who has been manipulated is unwilling to acknowledge it.

We'll see if he can use his skill to dismantle a fanatical religion if that is even is game plan. I don't deny Trump will make changes just like Jobs did do an entire industry. But for whatever reason, JOb's wasn't satisfied. He become a fructarian, sought out a guru in INdia and he died anyway of a disease most vegetarians and fructarians thought would make them impervious to disease. part of that is that we as a culture our still in our infancy of understanding the causation of disease.

Tue, Jan 17, 2017 - 3:59am
atarangi
Offline
-
christchurch
New Zealand
Joined: Sep 3, 2011
4228
22894

'absence makes the heart grow fonder'

Great to see the old Dot's team getting on so well.

"Karmic law" has a way of making life a beautiful thing.

The Dot's dynamic is proof of 'Nana's' original vision.

Long live Dot's and glory to 'The Turd".

If you really think about it, a "Turd" is a chance for new life.

An unbiased start for a new beginning.

Strange as it may sound, even a freak of nature like G.L. (the wind bag) is a beautiful thing.

"Everything is beautiful,in it's own way".

I can't believe I said that.

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb
Tue, Jan 17, 2017 - 4:27am
atarangi
Offline
-
christchurch
New Zealand
Joined: Sep 3, 2011
4228
22894

life goes on

Trump is destined to be a great President. History will expose Obama as a worthless piece of garbage.

The next big thing will be China. Trump is about to be good buddies with Poot.

Trump will side with Russia.

China will be forced to stop it's expansionist adventures.

China will confront the U.S. but will lose.

History is about to prove Trump is a real man (person).

The U.S. empire is good for at least a generation or two before it fails.

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb
Tue, Jan 17, 2017 - 4:56am
atarangi
Offline
-
christchurch
New Zealand
Joined: Sep 3, 2011
4228
22894

the causation of disease.

The causation of disease is a natural response to a violation of the empiricle harmonic.

Disease is an ongoing evolutionary reality.

Shelter can be found in observation of tradition but ultimately life has to face up to environmental truth.

We are all pawns in the game of life.

Our destiny is mostly pre-determined.

Only a few brave souls can escape!

Probably though, some here at Dot's should be good.

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb
Tue, Jan 17, 2017 - 9:25am (Reply to #10850)
Green Lantern
Offline
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8347
48381

ata wrote:Strange as it may

ata wrote:

Strange as it may sound, even a freak of nature like G.L. (the wind bag) is a beautiful thing.

Science says that size does't matter. Not length or girth. It's the quality of the lovin'. Now, if i were shooting blanks, that would be a legitimate gripe.

Something tells me that if I wrote 3 pages espousing an opinion people embrace, it would read like a Shakespearean sonnet. (in ur mind) But if i were to write an unpopular opinion, your pain seems like it lasts forever

A hippie once told me, change your perspective and you'll change your world.

he understands

Tue, Jan 17, 2017 - 11:14am
Mr. Fix
Offline
-
NY
Joined: Jun 8, 2012
10801
64418

Trump Is Exactly Where The Elites Want Him

This video narrates a Zero Hedge article that is at least partially explains the election...

You can click on the video, and read along with it.

Although I think it explains the strategy as to exactly how we have elected Donald Trump, it's probably a miss predicting future events.

Donald Trump could not have been elected without convincing the establishment that he was one of them.

He wouldn't survive the interim between the election and the inauguration unless he continued to play the part.

Much will be revealed next week, as the truth will be stranger than fiction.

Video unavailable

Trump Is Exactly Where The Elites Want Him

by Tyler Durden

Dec 30, 2016 10:20 PM

Submitted by Brandon Smith via Alt-Market.com,

Cognitive dissonance is a powerful drug. It makes otherwise-very-intelligent people goofy and incoherent in their thinking and blinds them to certain realities that they should normally see right in front of their noses. I witness it all the time in the field of economics — a key piece of logic, a key fact that certain people absolutely refuse to take into account simply because they have a singular idea of how the world works and they cannot allow that idea to ever come into question. They would rather leap into a mental gymnastics routine worthy of an Olympic gold medal than examine the truth. And if you confront them on it, they’ll accuse YOU of being the one in denial.

This is how we ended up with the credit crisis and market crash of 2008/2009. This is how very few people saw the writing on the wall with Syria and ISIS and the fact that the funding and training of Islamic extremists by Western governments for the purpose of proxy insurgency might not be such a great concept. It is the reason why it took years for the mainstream to acknowledge the advent of the East/West paradigm, the same paradigm that alternative analysts warned about years in advance. This is why most mainstream AND alternative analysts completely discounted a successful Brexit referendum. And, it is why the vast majority of pundits could not even conceive of a Trump victory in 2016. I could write a list 20 pages long on all the geopolitical and fiscal developments most people missed because they were clinging to assumptions rather than evidence.

Unfortunately, the liberty movement is also sometimes vulnerable to such assumptions. The most dangerous of which revolve around the rise of President-elect Donald Trump.

I have seen endless theories over the past several months on all the ways in which the global elites would sabotage the Trump campaign. I believe the phrase “they will never allow him to win” was repeated in nearly every discussion on the election. The assumption in this instance was that Trump is “anti-establishment” and, therefore, a threat to the globalists. These are the same globalists that people also claimed would “rig the election,” or initiate a “coup” in the electoral college to stop a Trump presidency.

Of course, this never happened. So, a large percentage of the movement needs to question — why didn’t it happen? How did Trump win within a system we know has been rigged for decades?

You’ll hear hundreds of theories and rationalizations on Trump’s miraculous victory, but a reason you will almost never hear is also the most likely one: Trump won the election because he serves the interests of the establishment. Trump won because he is a fake.

This is not an idea that many liberty activists want to entertain. They were so repulsed by the proposition of Hillary Clinton taking the helm at the White House that they would have invested themselves in almost ANYONE running against her, even if they thought that candidate might be controlled opposition. However, not just anyone was fielded as a candidate; Trump was fielded, and for good reason. I predicted before the Republican and Democratic primaries that the final election would be between Trump and Clinton in my article Will A Trump Presidency Really Change Anything For The Better?, published in March, and here is a quote on why:

"The other ingenious aspect of the Trump campaign is really who he is running against — Hillary Clinton, a rabidly liberal candidate even more hated than Barack Obama. A candidate with a potentially serious criminal record and a penchant for an outright communistic world view far beyond that of Bernie Sanders. Those of us who have been in the writing field for a long time and have dabbled in fiction know that in order to create a fantastic hero, you must first put even more work into creating a fantastic villain. The hero is nothing without the villain.

The unmitigated horror inherent in the prospect of a Hillary Clinton presidency is like adding jet fuel to the Trump campaign. (And yes, I am assuming according to the results of the primaries so far that the final election will be between Trump and Clinton)."

My point back then as well as now is that without Clinton as the counter-party, Trump would not have garnered the political following he did. Any other Democratic candidate would not have galvanized conservatives so fervently. As I continued in my pre-primaries article:

“Donald Trump appears to be the perfect antithesis to Hillary Clinton. … the real question is, is Trump a reflection of the frustration and defiance of the conservative population, or, is he a clever ruse by the establishment to co-opt and placate the conservative population before we rebel?”

The staging of the 2016 election might have appeared to some people to be absolute chaos, but to me, it could not have been more perfectly scripted. In later articles covering the election I went on to give Trump a chance. I stated that I had little doubt that he would win the election and that this would be followed by an economic crisis, probably triggered early in his first term. Conservative movements would be set up as scapegoats for a crash the globalists had created. However, I believed it (marginally) possible that Trump was not aware of this strategy on the part of the elites. Today, I no longer hold this view.

The first and worst sign that Trump is not anywhere near “anti-establishment” has been his complete reversal of his original “drain the swamp” rhetoric. Trump is not only NOT draining the swamp that is the Washington D.C. and corporate elitist revolving door, he is adding even more creatures of varying ghoulishness. As Newt Gingrich, who describes himself as an outside adviser to Trump, recently stated:

“I’m told he now just disclaims that…” [Draining the swamp] “He now says it was cute, but he doesn’t want to use it anymore…”

There is a good reason why Trump no longer wants to use that particular slogan — his cabinet is now filled with the exact same elitists he used to slam along with the Washington establishment.

Trump first placed former Goldman Sachs partner Steven Mnuchin as Treasury Secretary. Goldman Sachs has a long history of insinuating its alumni into vital positions within government bodies dealing directly with the economy. Mnuchin is particularly troubling because of his ties to George Soros; Mnuchin used to work directly for George Soros at Soros Fund Management up until 2004.

Then, for those people that thought maybe Mnuchin was just an anomaly, Trump added Gary Cohn, president of Goldman Sachs, as the director of the National Economic Council.

Trump’s chief strategist and Breitbart executive Steve Bannon is also a former Goldman Sachs investment banker.

It is interesting to note that over a quarter of the gains in the delusional Dow Jones spike after Trump’s election was tied to a rise in Goldman Sachs stock value. Imagine that…

Trump is also now “advised” on economic matters by the likes of JP Morgan’s Jamie Dimon. Are we starting to get the picture here?

If that is not enough, then how about the fact that Trump is being closely advised by long time globalist Henry Kissinger (just as Vladimir Putin is advised by Kissinger)? I'm not sure why so many people are surprised by this arrangement; Trump was meeting with Kissinger months before the election. No matter the administration, there is ALWAYS a high level globalist behind the curtain. Barack Obama had Zbigniew Brzezinski, and Trump and Putin have Kissinger.

I won’t go into the numerous establishment Republicans that Trump has tapped for his administration, I will save that can of worms for another article, but anyone in the Liberty Movement that is not at least generally suspicious of Trump at this point is probably kidding themselves. The bottom line is, Trump has already LIED to his political base. He has surrounded himself with globalists and financial gatekeepers when he originally criticized Clinton for the same behavior. At this point, as long as he working in close proximity with such parasites there is no way for us to know if he is calling the shots, or if his handlers are making decisions for him.

I have heard it argued that Trump “has no choices” outside of D.C. insiders, which is why his cabinet is loaded with bottom feeders from Goldman Sachs. I find this argument rather naive. I would argue that there are thousands of brilliant professionals and people far more trustworthy outside of the beltway that could populate Trump’s cabinet and “make America great again.” I would even argue that ANY person with little experience inside the D.C. corruption chamber would be better suited to the job.

It seems to me that there are some activists that just can’t let go of the notion that Trump was the candidate the elites wanted all along. After all, didn’t the powers-that-be do everything in their power to try and stop him from winning the election?

Well, not really. The media firestorm surrounding Trump, though highly negative in tone, only boosted Trump’s exposure throughout the election. In fact, Trump received more coverage from outlets like CNN than all the other candidates combined.

This was the exact opposite tactic that the elitist controlled media used against true liberty candidate Ron Paul in 2012. With Paul, the media went out of their way to ignore him; they even refused to show a single Ron Paul campaign sign in a crowd if they could avoid it. This was a concerted systematic effort on the part of left AND right wing media outlets to ensure that no one outside of the internet heard about Ron Paul.

So what happened with Trump? Why did the mainstream media abandon a strategy that was very effective against Ron Paul, and why did they give Trump endless free coverage?

The elites also did not take very stringent measures to disrupt Trump’s candidacy early in the race. The Republican National Convention undertook a campaign of disinformation and rule changes in order to ensure that Ron Paul would have no chance of organizing an upset against establishment choice Mitt Romney. The same exact kind of treachery was used by the DNC in 2016 to sabotage Bernie Sanders arguably a far more popular and effective candidate than Hillary Clinton. The party elites have numerous tools at their disposal to kill a candidate’s chances before he or she ever makes it on the national stage, yet, we are supposed to believe that Trump just slipped through the cracks, or beat them at their own game? I think not.

The election itself was riddled with email leaks and data dumps showcasing the corruption of the Clinton campaign, and yes, this did help to ensure a Trump win. The accusations of “Russian hacking” is clearly a sideshow, but the question remains, who did feed that information to Wikileaks? Some theorize that “disgruntled employees” within the U.S. intelligence apparatus may have leaked the data. I think they were not disgruntled. I think that most of the leaks were part of the election theater from the very beginning. In light of Trump’s clear goal to entrench banking vampires within his administration, I think that the elites always intended for him to “win” the election.

Of course, for some in the liberty movement this claim is sacrilegious. They don’t want to hear it, they’ll hate me for saying it, and that’s fine. I started my work in 2006 during the Bush years, and I remember quite well what it was like. I have little doubt that some people will be accusing me of being a "liberal" before they even finish this article, just as people called me a "Neo-Con" during the Obama administration. People who held fast to "conspiracy theories" surrounding the election and how Clinton was the "chosen one" will now hypocritically call me a "conspiracy theorist" for pointing out that NO ONE gets into the White House without being vetted by the elites, even Trump.

Working in alternative media means not caring if people like you or dislike you. I’ve been able to make numerous correct predictions because I do not concern myself with the pressures of conforming to group-think. My only hope is that many in the movement realize sooner rather than later that their faith in Trump has been ill invested. The great danger is that the liberty movement, the best last chance for saving this nation, will sit on its collective hands idle, centralizing all their hopes and eggs into the Trump basket, waiting for him to gallop in on his white horse and save us all from oblivion. And when that time comes, I suspect that he will do nothing, and the movement will be neutralized by its own desperate desire for a hero and an idol.

________________________________________________________________________________

Trump is not your Savior.

Until you take responsibility for your own life, there is nothing anyone else can do for you.

Don't make the mistake of thinking the cabal is unipolar. It's not. We are actually having a distinct change in power.

Have a nice day.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Tue, Jan 17, 2017 - 11:17am
Mr. Fix
Offline
-
NY
Joined: Jun 8, 2012
10801
64418

And now for a follow-up...

The transition of power will move largely unimpeded. Mass arrests of the old elite are already well underway.

Here's a nice update for you.

Kent Dunn: Military to Dismantle Several 3 Letter Agencies if Trump swearing in is Disrupted !!
"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Tue, Jan 17, 2017 - 11:36am (Reply to #10845)
Mr. Fix
Offline
-
NY
Joined: Jun 8, 2012
10801
64418

abguy4

I like your analysis of the video. Pitting a teenage Internet warrior against a group of men who have been seeking the truth for a combined total of well over a century, is obviously quite lopsided.

I agree, picking any singular quote out of context is the cheapest form of journalism, but sometimes, people will only go for one quote when they are looking to confirm a previously held bias.

I just like that he's asking questions, I don't agree with his conclusions. Kind of like the flat Earth crowd.

I've seen many of the same techniques used on this particular forum, particularly in some of our theologically based discussions. A few years ago, JJ posted a thirty second clip of Wayne Dyer stating "I am God", while omitting the two hours of that same seminar explaining that statement. It was all he needed. I don't assume malevolent intent, or deception on his part.

Was he intentionally skirting the truth? Or just confirming what he already believes to be true?

You can't really get in somebody's head without probing quite deeply, but confirmation bias is a bitch, and clouds a lot of research.

The teenager in the video is quite new at this game. He also fails to reveal much of his own biases, which I am going to assume are biblically based, because that is such a common frame of reference.

It's just food for thought,

I've got a reasonably good example of a teenager who thinks she's an expert on a lot of things. She even has good reason to think that.

It does create quite a challenge.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Tue, Jan 17, 2017 - 11:59am
Dirt_Reynolds
Offline
-
Sittin' Tight
Joined: Aug 10, 2015
679
2887

Thug life

I know that guy.

#keepstacking

Just lucky that way...
Tue, Jan 17, 2017 - 12:41pm
LostMind
Offline
Joined: Jul 1, 2015
1190
7711

Abguy and Fix

The video was an interesting window into that side of thought that was meant to create "in and of itself" controlled opposition of controlled opposition...

Can you ever really know the truth? I have asked this so many times. We do mature and learn (I mean hopefully!Right?) as we get older. I know that when I was 18, what I thought I knew and what I really knew were worlds apart; plus the fact I was completely sold into the Conservative/GOP mindset. I think that really made me stupid, but I was at least headed in the right direction...

I think Alex Jones is a fear porn master who wants to "expose" anything that will get him more money. IS he "Controlled opposition?" I do know that if you add Mr. Fix's idea that we are having "lil" truths being slipped out, then perhaps Jones is/was part of that from the beginning...

Not sure, really not sure.

As to Trump?????

Let's assume that he really does want to do something good. He has no choice but to work with many of the asshats that he has thrown into the mix. Why? Look at this way, Trump has billions of US$ in real estate throughout the world, do you think he wants that decimated?

If economy tanks, then Goldman Sucks gets the blame as much as Trump since GS will be littered throughout the cabinet.

Also, Trump hates the FED or so he says... If he truly hates the FED, who better than GS to help Trump corral the FED into doing what he wants moving forward.

If Trump wanted to be a complete failure, all he would have to do is drain the swamp. The complete and utter destruction of the US and world economy would be placed solely at Trump's feet and those (White people/Deplorables) who voted him into office. BTW, this has been my greatest concern. If Trump fails it will be OUR fault and the GLOBALIST will be able to do whatever they want after that...

I have tried to run the math after reading ad nauseam. If the US$ is going to lose the "Reserve" status, what will really happen.

We all know that the standard of living will get creamed, while inflation will skyrocket; but the real inflation will come from imports, not domestic production... We have no real domestic production and that is what Trump seems to want to build up more than anything. If Trump can get more industry built back up here, then we may have a better shot of recovering than if this does not happen.

What made us great was our abilty to produce. That has been decimated over the last 50 years. Our production has been outsourced since the 60's and on steroids since the 90's. IT has to come back or we will never get back to great again. Clinton would never have done this, nor any other RINO that was running for office. Trump seems to be the only one who "Wants" to actually make us "great" again. I wouldn't call it great again as much as I would call it "productive" again...

Rambling... Lots going on. I have more hope in Trump doing the right thing today than I did in October/Nov last year.

Tue, Jan 17, 2017 - 1:00pm (Reply to #10854)
Green Lantern
Offline
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8347
48381

Mr. Fix wrote:This video

Mr. Fix wrote:

This video narrates a Zero Hedge article that is at least partially explains the election...

You can click on the video, and read along with it.

Although I think it explains the strategy as to exactly how we have elected Donald Trump, it's probably a miss predicting future events.

Donald Trump could not have been elected without convincing the establishment that he was one of them.

He wouldn't survive the interim between the election and the inauguration unless he continued to play the part.

Much will be revealed next week, as the truth will be stranger than fiction.

Video unavailable

Trump Is Exactly Where The Elites Want Him

by Tyler Durden

Dec 30, 2016 10:20 PM

Submitted by Brandon Smith via Alt-Market.com,

Cognitive dissonance is a powerful drug. It makes otherwise-very-intelligent people goofy and incoherent in their thinking and blinds them to certain realities that they should normally see right in front of their noses. I witness it all the time in the field of economics — a key piece of logic, a key fact that certain people absolutely refuse to take into account simply because they have a singular idea of how the world works and they cannot allow that idea to ever come into question. They would rather leap into a mental gymnastics routine worthy of an Olympic gold medal than examine the truth. And if you confront them on it, they’ll accuse YOU of being the one in denial.

This is how we ended up with the credit crisis and market crash of 2008/2009. This is how very few people saw the writing on the wall with Syria and ISIS and the fact that the funding and training of Islamic extremists by Western governments for the purpose of proxy insurgency might not be such a great concept. It is the reason why it took years for the mainstream to acknowledge the advent of the East/West paradigm, the same paradigm that alternative analysts warned about years in advance. This is why most mainstream AND alternative analysts completely discounted a successful Brexit referendum. And, it is why the vast majority of pundits could not even conceive of a Trump victory in 2016. I could write a list 20 pages long on all the geopolitical and fiscal developments most people missed because they were clinging to assumptions rather than evidence.

Unfortunately, the liberty movement is also sometimes vulnerable to such assumptions. The most dangerous of which revolve around the rise of President-elect Donald Trump.

I have seen endless theories over the past several months on all the ways in which the global elites would sabotage the Trump campaign. I believe the phrase “they will never allow him to win” was repeated in nearly every discussion on the election. The assumption in this instance was that Trump is “anti-establishment” and, therefore, a threat to the globalists. These are the same globalists that people also claimed would “rig the election,” or initiate a “coup” in the electoral college to stop a Trump presidency.

Of course, this never happened. So, a large percentage of the movement needs to question — why didn’t it happen? How did Trump win within a system we know has been rigged for decades?

You’ll hear hundreds of theories and rationalizations on Trump’s miraculous victory, but a reason you will almost never hear is also the most likely one: Trump won the election because he serves the interests of the establishment. Trump won because he is a fake.

This is not an idea that many liberty activists want to entertain. They were so repulsed by the proposition of Hillary Clinton taking the helm at the White House that they would have invested themselves in almost ANYONE running against her, even if they thought that candidate might be controlled opposition. However, not just anyone was fielded as a candidate; Trump was fielded, and for good reason. I predicted before the Republican and Democratic primaries that the final election would be between Trump and Clinton in my article Will A Trump Presidency Really Change Anything For The Better?, published in March, and here is a quote on why:

"The other ingenious aspect of the Trump campaign is really who he is running against — Hillary Clinton, a rabidly liberal candidate even more hated than Barack Obama. A candidate with a potentially serious criminal record and a penchant for an outright communistic world view far beyond that of Bernie Sanders. Those of us who have been in the writing field for a long time and have dabbled in fiction know that in order to create a fantastic hero, you must first put even more work into creating a fantastic villain. The hero is nothing without the villain.

The unmitigated horror inherent in the prospect of a Hillary Clinton presidency is like adding jet fuel to the Trump campaign. (And yes, I am assuming according to the results of the primaries so far that the final election will be between Trump and Clinton)."

My point back then as well as now is that without Clinton as the counter-party, Trump would not have garnered the political following he did. Any other Democratic candidate would not have galvanized conservatives so fervently. As I continued in my pre-primaries article:

“Donald Trump appears to be the perfect antithesis to Hillary Clinton. … the real question is, is Trump a reflection of the frustration and defiance of the conservative population, or, is he a clever ruse by the establishment to co-opt and placate the conservative population before we rebel?”

The staging of the 2016 election might have appeared to some people to be absolute chaos, but to me, it could not have been more perfectly scripted. In later articles covering the election I went on to give Trump a chance. I stated that I had little doubt that he would win the election and that this would be followed by an economic crisis, probably triggered early in his first term. Conservative movements would be set up as scapegoats for a crash the globalists had created. However, I believed it (marginally) possible that Trump was not aware of this strategy on the part of the elites. Today, I no longer hold this view.

The first and worst sign that Trump is not anywhere near “anti-establishment” has been his complete reversal of his original “drain the swamp” rhetoric. Trump is not only NOT draining the swamp that is the Washington D.C. and corporate elitist revolving door, he is adding even more creatures of varying ghoulishness. As Newt Gingrich, who describes himself as an outside adviser to Trump, recently stated:

“I’m told he now just disclaims that…” [Draining the swamp] “He now says it was cute, but he doesn’t want to use it anymore…”

There is a good reason why Trump no longer wants to use that particular slogan — his cabinet is now filled with the exact same elitists he used to slam along with the Washington establishment.

Trump first placed former Goldman Sachs partner Steven Mnuchin as Treasury Secretary. Goldman Sachs has a long history of insinuating its alumni into vital positions within government bodies dealing directly with the economy. Mnuchin is particularly troubling because of his ties to George Soros; Mnuchin used to work directly for George Soros at Soros Fund Management up until 2004.

Then, for those people that thought maybe Mnuchin was just an anomaly, Trump added Gary Cohn, president of Goldman Sachs, as the director of the National Economic Council.

Trump’s chief strategist and Breitbart executive Steve Bannon is also a former Goldman Sachs investment banker.

It is interesting to note that over a quarter of the gains in the delusional Dow Jones spike after Trump’s election was tied to a rise in Goldman Sachs stock value. Imagine that…

Trump is also now “advised” on economic matters by the likes of JP Morgan’s Jamie Dimon. Are we starting to get the picture here?

If that is not enough, then how about the fact that Trump is being closely advised by long time globalist Henry Kissinger (just as Vladimir Putin is advised by Kissinger)? I'm not sure why so many people are surprised by this arrangement; Trump was meeting with Kissinger months before the election. No matter the administration, there is ALWAYS a high level globalist behind the curtain. Barack Obama had Zbigniew Brzezinski, and Trump and Putin have Kissinger.

I won’t go into the numerous establishment Republicans that Trump has tapped for his administration, I will save that can of worms for another article, but anyone in the Liberty Movement that is not at least generally suspicious of Trump at this point is probably kidding themselves. The bottom line is, Trump has already LIED to his political base. He has surrounded himself with globalists and financial gatekeepers when he originally criticized Clinton for the same behavior. At this point, as long as he working in close proximity with such parasites there is no way for us to know if he is calling the shots, or if his handlers are making decisions for him.

I have heard it argued that Trump “has no choices” outside of D.C. insiders, which is why his cabinet is loaded with bottom feeders from Goldman Sachs. I find this argument rather naive. I would argue that there are thousands of brilliant professionals and people far more trustworthy outside of the beltway that could populate Trump’s cabinet and “make America great again.” I would even argue that ANY person with little experience inside the D.C. corruption chamber would be better suited to the job.

It seems to me that there are some activists that just can’t let go of the notion that Trump was the candidate the elites wanted all along. After all, didn’t the powers-that-be do everything in their power to try and stop him from winning the election?

Well, not really. The media firestorm surrounding Trump, though highly negative in tone, only boosted Trump’s exposure throughout the election. In fact, Trump received more coverage from outlets like CNN than all the other candidates combined.

This was the exact opposite tactic that the elitist controlled media used against true liberty candidate Ron Paul in 2012. With Paul, the media went out of their way to ignore him; they even refused to show a single Ron Paul campaign sign in a crowd if they could avoid it. This was a concerted systematic effort on the part of left AND right wing media outlets to ensure that no one outside of the internet heard about Ron Paul.

So what happened with Trump? Why did the mainstream media abandon a strategy that was very effective against Ron Paul, and why did they give Trump endless free coverage?

The elites also did not take very stringent measures to disrupt Trump’s candidacy early in the race. The Republican National Convention undertook a campaign of disinformation and rule changes in order to ensure that Ron Paul would have no chance of organizing an upset against establishment choice Mitt Romney. The same exact kind of treachery was used by the DNC in 2016 to sabotage Bernie Sanders arguably a far more popular and effective candidate than Hillary Clinton. The party elites have numerous tools at their disposal to kill a candidate’s chances before he or she ever makes it on the national stage, yet, we are supposed to believe that Trump just slipped through the cracks, or beat them at their own game? I think not.

The election itself was riddled with email leaks and data dumps showcasing the corruption of the Clinton campaign, and yes, this did help to ensure a Trump win. The accusations of “Russian hacking” is clearly a sideshow, but the question remains, who did feed that information to Wikileaks? Some theorize that “disgruntled employees” within the U.S. intelligence apparatus may have leaked the data. I think they were not disgruntled. I think that most of the leaks were part of the election theater from the very beginning. In light of Trump’s clear goal to entrench banking vampires within his administration, I think that the elites always intended for him to “win” the election.

Of course, for some in the liberty movement this claim is sacrilegious. They don’t want to hear it, they’ll hate me for saying it, and that’s fine. I started my work in 2006 during the Bush years, and I remember quite well what it was like. I have little doubt that some people will be accusing me of being a "liberal" before they even finish this article, just as people called me a "Neo-Con" during the Obama administration. People who held fast to "conspiracy theories" surrounding the election and how Clinton was the "chosen one" will now hypocritically call me a "conspiracy theorist" for pointing out that NO ONE gets into the White House without being vetted by the elites, even Trump.

Working in alternative media means not caring if people like you or dislike you. I’ve been able to make numerous correct predictions because I do not concern myself with the pressures of conforming to group-think. My only hope is that many in the movement realize sooner rather than later that their faith in Trump has been ill invested. The great danger is that the liberty movement, the best last chance for saving this nation, will sit on its collective hands idle, centralizing all their hopes and eggs into the Trump basket, waiting for him to gallop in on his white horse and save us all from oblivion. And when that time comes, I suspect that he will do nothing, and the movement will be neutralized by its own desperate desire for a hero and an idol.

________________________________________________________________________________

Trump is not your Savior.

Until you take responsibility for your own life, there is nothing anyone else can do for you.

Don't make the mistake of thinking the cabal is unipolar. It's not. We are actually having a distinct change in power.

Have a nice day.

I get this strange feeling that ZH reads the forums at TFmetals, and 3 pinches of Armstrong, even a smidgeon of Scott Adams, mixes it in bowl, and comes up with some astounding insights that would be cutting edge if they were put out 8 months ago. It's not like anybody here that pays close attention to what gets posted on these forums is hearing any of that for the first time.

But I do find his comment on Jamey Dimon interesting because Fix mentioned that months back and a few times I followed up to see if there was any public activity between Trump and Dimon.

If you go back and reread some articles on Trump and Dimon's past relationships. You'll find the following.

1) Trump criticized Dimon as being the worst banker ever because of the mortgage crisis. We've been doing the same right here on tfmetals for years now with the help of Pining's expert Photoshop skills. The only difference is that we've lambasted Dimon for is role in the manipulation of the metals, and Trump lambasted him for NOT fighting the charges against him and paying up the fines levied against JP Morgan for it's role in the mortgage crisis.

What seems like a non-sequitor, Trump criticized the Chinese government during the Tianamen Square incident. But for what? For allowing, the public to rise up against government authority.

Is there an ideology surfacing??

2) It looks like that while Trump criticized Dimon, and nothing ever came out of the brief mention of Dimon as Secretary of the Treasury, he has indeed put Dimon and senior bankster/corporate priestcraft types on his Presidential council.

  • n A. Schwarzman (Forum Chairman), Chairman, CEO, and Co-Founder of Blackstone;
  • Paul Atkins, CEO, Patomak Global Partners, LLC, Former Commissioner of the Securities and Exchange Commission;
  • Mary Barra, Chairman and CEO, General Motors;
  • Toby Cosgrove, CEO, Cleveland Clinic;
  • Jamie Dimon, Chairman and CEO, JPMorgan Chase & Co;
  • Larry Fink, Chairman and CEO, BlackRock;
  • Travis Kalanick, CEO and Co-founder, Uber Technologies;
  • Bob Iger, Chairman and CEO, The Walt Disney Company;
  • Rich Lesser, President and CEO, Boston Consulting Group;
  • Doug McMillon, President and CEO, Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.;
  • Jim McNerney, Former Chairman, President, and CEO, Boeing;
  • Elon Musk, Chairman and CEO, SpaceX and Tesla
  • Indra Nooyi, Chairman and CEO of PepsiCo;
  • Adebayo “Bayo” Ogunlesi, Chairman and Managing Partner, Global Infrastructure Partners;
  • Ginni Rometty, Chairman, President, and CEO, IBM;
  • Kevin Warsh, Shepard Family Distinguished Visiting Fellow in Economics, Hoover Institute, Former Member of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System;
  • Mark Weinberger, Global Chairman and CEO, EY;
  • Jack Welch, Former Chairman and CEO, General Electric;
  • Daniel Yergin, Pulitzer Prize-winner
  • , Vice Chairman of IHS Markit;

Of course, I'm interested to know what Elon Musk of Space X and Trump will be talking about as far as building jobs? They are the ones that are launching some 4000 plus satellites into space so that all of you can have a faster internet with google and fidelity investments putting up a billion dollars of their own $ to support that mission. Or there is a deeper agenda here..... Now to the authority on such matters on the black budget opps.

There is, however, a deeper agenda here, and I suspect most regular readers here already see what it is: such a massive build-out also implies building massive redundancy into the international financial clearing systems, which are currently rather centralized, and hence, easily targetable, as much of that system currently flows through SWIFT (Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Transfer) in Belgium, and CHIPS (Clearing House Interbank Payments System). Decntralizing such systems, using other database management systems, builds a measure of security into the clearing system that is much needed, especially against potential threats. The question is, why now? Why the push to globalize such systems and to build in redundancy? The short answer is, such moves are only undertaken when long term strategic planning indicates potential conflict on the horizon. Here the question is, with whom?

I suggest the answer is suggested from the space context itself, which brings us to the recent announcements concerning NASA's tests of the EM drive, which produces thrust from microwave reflections and interferometry within a shaped, conical cavity. While I've blogged about this story before, I want to draw the readers' attention to something very interesting that appeared in the second article linked above, by Fiona MacDonald; first, note the numbers:

https://gizadeathstar.com/2016/11/space-news-nasas-em-drive-paper-says-works-musk-wants-launch-lots-satellites-now-space-warp-company-patents-pending/

Tue, Jan 17, 2017 - 1:02pm (Reply to #10858)
Green Lantern
Offline
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8347
48381

LostMind wrote:If Trump

LostMind wrote:

If Trump fails it will be OUR fault and the GLOBALIST will be able to do whatever they want after that...

Why do you assume that he is not a globalist???

That's a strong, strong assumption.

randomness