26869 posts / 0 new
Last post
Thu, Jan 12, 2017 - 5:22pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Thu, Jan 12, 2017 - 5:30pm (Reply to #10800)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Thu, Jan 12, 2017 - 6:07pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

The globalists are plotting his downfall ... Must remain vigilan

Actually, as far as the globalists are concerned, Barack Obama is one of the last men standing, (I use that term loosely).

The globalists have been planning our downfall for the past 5000 years, and they've just been rudely interrupted.

They are scurrying like rats on a sinking ship.

Your new refrigerator sounds like a genuine nuisance.

Keep me informed as to how much of it can be disabled, while still keeping your food cold.

I suspect that its primary purpose in life is to keep an eye on you, and keeping your food cold will only be allowed for as long as it can watch you.

I'm hanging onto my 40-year-old General Electric.

It still delivers cold drinks and ice through the door, which is everything I've ever wanted in a refrigerator/freezer.

A decent news update:

CIA Plot Exposed: Kill Trump & Invade Russia
"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Thu, Jan 12, 2017 - 6:52pm (Reply to #10795)
SilverBelle

Mr. Fix wrote: Sometimes,

Mr. Fix wrote:

Sometimes, what appears to be old news, it is still quite relevant today.

The Vatican is the wealthiest institution on planet Earth. They are also the most powerful entity in Earth's current power structure.

I do not disagree with this assertion. I was pondering "why now." There were several articles written in early January talking about the same report but failing to mention it was over 5 years old. I found that odd.

Mr. Fix wrote:

Disclosure is coming.

I do hope so.

Thu, Jan 12, 2017 - 8:25pm (Reply to #10804)
Mr. Fix
-
NY

re SilverBelle

A global economic and banking collapse is now imminent.

We knew it was a mathematical certainty five years ago, and few could have believed it would have lasted this long.

So, it's time to remind us of what the agenda is.

I can't say for sure whether the Vatican will be successful or not, I do know they will survive an initial disclosure.

Apparently, they have "agreed to comply" with a decidedly new agenda, since the old one went up in flames.

World War III has been canceled, despite what their book says. The means that they had to decimate the human population is also being removed from them. They would have destroyed the entire planet without intervention.

Although it is not publicly apparent yet, their agenda has been set back by generations already so far.

I haven't heard anything noteworthy from the Vatican lately. They know that they are not in charge anymore.

A partial disclosure would leave them intact. They can only hope.

A full disclosure would decimate the entire concept of organized religion. It would also expose them, their book, their religion and their imaginary sky daddy as a total frauds.

The difference between "partial disclosure", and "full disclosure", comes down to how many satanic institutions remain in place. The first tenant of Satanism is " survival". They will say, or do anything, so they can come back and pillage and plunder another day.

The Vatican literally controls all three legs of power in Western society. They control politics. They control religion, and they control banks. The legs will have to be removed one at a time.

On January 20, they will lose control of The United States Corporation. (Which they currently own outright.) In a banking collapse, they will lose control of the Rothschild central-bank franchise. They will lose control of religion when people learn to be responsible for themselves.

Of course, this also would destroy all three legs simultaneously.

Most people aren't ready.

Give it time.

In the meantime, these planned collapses have always been designed to be a truly gigantic mass casualty event.

Taking down all three legs of power simultaneously, and too quickly, is not in humanity's best interest.

Large swathes of humanity do not know how to survive without these Control systems.

The powers that be will do whatever they can to hang onto whatever power they can.

A one world bank is not in humanities best interest. In fact, all of these institutions are purely parasitical, and need to be dismantled.

The big question, is what will replace them.

I personally vote for nothing at all, but I am a distinct minority.

I'll be quite happy if their power and influence over us is greatly diminished.

At least, it appears that the new agenda coincides with my wishes.

In a full disclosure scenario, we will be free from the bondage these institutions have held over us for all of recorded history.

Some very powerful forces are trying to make exactly that happen.

It's a process.

Fri, Jan 13, 2017 - 12:04am
Gramp
-
New England

Anyone here use Tor or other?

Does anyone have any experience using tor or orbot?

Pretty much over providing a free Metadata stream for the big guys

~ Even a dead Fish can go with the flow ~
Fri, Jan 13, 2017 - 3:10am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

G.L.

isn't a paid dis - info agent. What a load of fucking bullshit!

He's just a windbag who needs a good bitch slap.

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb
Fri, Jan 13, 2017 - 6:45am
ag1969

Hey Fix

Judge Anna has some interesting things to say:

The Maritime and Admiralty Law of the Sea is linked to Satanic pagan religions and goes back before the Flood--the reason these are sometimes called the Noahide Laws. The most recent overhaul and update of these laws occurred in Rome circa the 200 BC, which is the reason they are also often referred to as Roman Civil Law.

These Satanic law forms are far different from and follow a completely different logic from the Law of the Land, which is based on Mosaic Law, or the Law of the Air, which is based on the Law of Love.

Criminals have gradually usurped upon the Law of the Land and all but overcome it. They have done so by fraud, force, and deceit, but they have done it nonetheless. As Jesus said, "as in the days of Noah"---- we live in a world dominated by courts operating under the Satanic Law of the Sea and by an increasingly immoral, destructive, dishonest, and shallow popular culture.

That is the situation we are all facing worldwide.

At this crucial moment I wish to draw your attention to the story of the Tower of Babel. Once all the people of the world spoke the same language. This allowed them to accomplish great things and to work together toward common goals. There were no separate tribes, no "us" and no "them". War and courtroom battles and the constant quibbling we are so familiar with now didn't exist. We were all on the same team.

And then, something happened: the Tower of Babel.

What really happened isn't explained in the standard Bible, but the truth revealed in other ancient texts is that a strange woman came to rule in Babylon about 20,000 BC, which is about twice the length of time between us now and the reign of King David in Israel.

She was called Semiramis or the Queen of Heaven (also known as the Mother of Harlots and the Great Abomination and the Inventor of Idolatry)-- a beautiful woman who crash landed in an egg-shaped vessel that splashed down in the Fertile Crescent all those many years ago. She brought with her many changes for Mankind--- none of them good.

Her changes included establishing a religion that venerated trees and sacred groves and practiced blood sacrifices on hilltop altars, and especially favored infanticide as a common practice.

She taught that sex was to be worshipped as a sacrament and vast orgies began to take place. Drugs were liberally used to stimulate the mind and body. Crowds of thousands assembled to toss their crying babies into owl-shaped furnaces as sacrifices to Semiramis' familiar, Molloch, the Owl-god. Worship of snakes, statues of penises, sodomy, temple prostitutes, and all manner of other practices got their start under her guidance.

She also invented idolatry--- not only the kinds of idolatry we are taught about in Sunday school with people carving statues and worshiping them. Oh, no, it was much more insidious than that. Semiramis introduced the concept of money into the world--- an idol standing for all other things, either in the form of little stamped and minted coins or in the form of graven images. This is the source of those graven images in your pockets right now---all those bills engraved with pictures of dead Presidents.

Semiramis took things of little or no actual value--- gold coins and pieces of paper--- and convinced people that they had great value because they "represented" the value of other things. A gold coin stamped with three baskets of wheat was supposedly worth three baskets of wheat, while a gold coin of the same size stamped with five baskets of wheat was worth five actual baskets of grain.

https://www.paulstramer.net/2017/01/long-ago-far-away-or-stop-being-stup...

Fri, Jan 13, 2017 - 9:39am (Reply to #10808)
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Hey AG 1969...

Great article!

Last year, when I was researching law, it became quite clear that our entire legal system is based on fraud.

A review of "Blacks Law" reveals that the language has been systematically subverted so that the true meaning of words in a court of law are by design, not known to the common Man.

The meaning of very common words are quite different in "legalese"

The entire system is specifically designed to separate you, from your money, and your freedom.

Another case in point, is just how often words get misinterpreted in our own discussions here. In any discussion based on spirituality, the meanings of words are based entirely on your background, and often, Basic spiritual concepts can't be described without hugely significant misinterpretations.

Then there's the entire free energy discussion, where the words to describe certain principles don't even exist in our language.

Those people trying to describe the working principles of an invention, all have different meanings for the same terms, or many different terms to describe the same principle.

Some just make up their own words, so nobody knows exactly what they are saying.

A large part of Mark Passio's work comes down to word origins, and definitions of terms.

Many of the words in modern-day English, often have a meaning that is literally the opposite of its original origins.

The problem being, repeating basic natural law concepts can't be comprehended without the obligatory word definitions.

What gets me,

is how this blatant act of subversion of language gets defended by the Bible thumpers as "God's will".

I think it's pretty twisted how such an obvious act of malevolence by Yahweh gets passed off as the right thing to do.

The result is that "Good", and "Bad", can easily be reversed, and almost always is.

It does add an extra layer of challenge to "Connecting the dots".

I suppose it's also why most people don't even bother trying.

Fri, Jan 13, 2017 - 9:57am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Israel comes to Obama's rescue, trying to kick off a war.

Israeli Jets Bomb Damascus Military Airport; Syria Vows It Will Respond To "Flagrant Attack"

Just as the Syrian proxy war showed some hopeful signs of finally dying down, the Syrian army command said on Friday that Israeli jets have bombed the Mezzeh military airport west of Damascus, accusing Tel Aviv of supporting terrorism, and warned Tel Aviv of repercussions of what it called a "flagrant" attack.

Talk about the good guys, and the bad guys being reversed by the Bible thumpers...

Fri, Jan 13, 2017 - 10:09am
Jeremiah Jr
-
Babylon USA

@ Lost Mind and even the Fix.

@Fix consider this my response to the last rant….. 'It is written'.

Winding down the vaca and LM, glad to have you here, thanks for weighing in support as a Christian and the Faith. I suspect a lot of believers read in but don’t post due to the sometimes hostile nature of this thread, anyway, loved your post. Thanks for being here.

Have to agree with you on Jim – NW, he is a gem, and does walk the walk, great encourager, known him going on three years through this thread and he reminds me of Puritan writer named Richard Sibbs, who wrote “A Bruised Reed” taken from a favorite passage of mine in Isaiah 42:3. Great book.

You may be right, I may be misguided in contending earnestly for the faith here and trust me, I do know the Lord needs no defense from me, my words only detract from scripture, but yet we are called to challenge lies and falsehoods the enemy has sold to all of us. No? Jude 1:3

What good does this do posting here? Hard to say. Yet, I am not resigned and willing to accept the post-modern world view that doctrine and truth, do not matter, and all we need to do is “Live like Jesus”. Inescapable Truth in that, agreed, we do need to live out what we believe, but Objective Truth matters, It does, doctrine means ‘teaching’ and Objective Truth does matter. I am not the repository of it, but I contend it is knowable, personal and not subjective, as you alluded to in your post

The very first thing Jesus warned us about when asked what it would be like before He returned was deception, and deception is everywhere, without and even within the Church.

I was RCC as well in my childhood, I can feel the pain and heartache in Fix’s post when he writes, probably everyone here has a similar story, yet I am certain Paul when passing by Mars Hill did not just accept everything that was being forwarded by the philosophers and enlightened few as to the nature of Truth, and just kept walking, just accepting it and not stopping to challenging it. He did what he could.

Fix and the other unbelievers would do well to read your post a second, or even a third time, a little softer in tone then some of mine, but a lot of truth in it. Yet keep in mind, if we follow Jesus pattern when dealing with people, as we should, evangelism is always Law to the proud, Grace to the humble.

With the Law he breaks the heard heart, and with Grace He heals the broken heart.

Problem is we are all naturally hostile towards God. No? Romans 8:7

Fri, Jan 13, 2017 - 10:12am
Jeremiah Jr
-
Babylon USA

@Fix

Warned you about Isaiah 17 for how long now????

"The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap."

Isaiah 17:1

Fri, Jan 13, 2017 - 10:57am
NW VIEW

Right under your own feet? A prospector!

I enjoyed ag1969's post above and it made me feel like the prospector who found Real Gold. One may find old written material and even the concepts of a language, however, finding the Inner Gold of Life, the Answer given to men, is worth a great deal of joy:

Prospector Dance

jim

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Fri, Jan 13, 2017 - 11:20am (Reply to #10811)
Mr. Fix
-
NY

JJ

You Say:

"All we need to do is “Live like Jesus”. Inescapable Truth in that, agreed."

I love when we wind up on the same page!

That works for me.

Fri, Jan 13, 2017 - 11:45am
NW VIEW

Mr. Fix, there is some hope for the youth:

There are many important issues to discuss on dots. Employment is one of them. As you know, it is very difficult to find anyone wanting to work in the trades. The youth are stuck in a college, borrowing huge funds and going into debt for decades, and finally working at Sears or Wendy's.

We are still involved in new construction and flipper homes. It is really difficult to find anyone who will work. The skilled workers of the boom era are gone. We have educated our kids/grandkids about work and education. Well, here is my current story:

One of the family members started an online cell phone repair business and is making a good profit. He also is working for a local school system, is their computer repair person, part time. He applied for an electrical trades school and has passed their written and oral exams, waiting for entry into their systems. He decided to apply for a job at a car dealership while waiting for the electrical schooling.

He graduated from high school and also received his two year certificate from the local college last summer.

The car dealership has promoted him to a higher paying job, given him his own office, told him to work as much overtime as he wants and they are moving him into a management position. Yes a blessing and available for those who will work. I also would say, he is only 18. Now those are some dots to consider. Jim

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Fri, Jan 13, 2017 - 12:22pm (Reply to #10806)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Jan 13, 2017 - 1:07pm (Reply to #10815)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Jan 13, 2017 - 4:07pm
Dirt_Reynolds
-
Sittin' Tight

Damn Ruffian

wanna arm wrassle?

TOR is corral. If any single entity had access to say, 2 million TOR routers, poof there goes the plan. If it touches the "web," it can be found.

#keepstacking

Just lucky that way...
Fri, Jan 13, 2017 - 4:17pm (Reply to #10818)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Jan 13, 2017 - 7:18pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

4 Good Reasons Total Disclosure Could Happen in 2017

Video unavailable

Published on Jan 13, 2017

Event Is Coming Soon - 4 Good Reasons Total Disclosure Could Happen in 2017.

We’re all waiting for full disclosure, and though it might not happen as we expect it to – a full public dump in WikiLeaks, or a ceremonious announcement from a prominent world leader notwithstanding, there are several reasons we may be able to expect a more complete picture of the secrets that have been kept from us for possible millennia.

Whether it Was or Is His Intent, Full Disclosure May Occur Due to Donald Trump’s Presidency.

Clinton baited us with disclosure through comments made by her campaign manager, John Podesta, but she also said she would not do anything to compromise national security. This is a very large umbrella which could have protected the political stance of the elite, who have, to date, kept full disclosure from happening. Trump may not be the favorite, and he is certainly an easy target for mainstream media, but he may inadvertently allow full-disclosure type leaks to occur since he is (seemingly) not controlled by the ruling class, illuminati bloodline families.

Stephen Basset, the executive director of the Paradigm Research Group (PRG) and the self-proclaimed “only registered UFO and alien disclosure lobbyist” in Washington, claims that President Obama may open UFO files as one of his last acts before leaving office. His time is running out if that is the case.

Anonymous military whistleblowers are pushing for disclosure regardless of who is in the presidential seat for some time now, thereby always pushing it toward a more pressing timeline.

Since we now have access to a secret memo showing that JFK demanded access to UFO files 10 days before he was shot down in Dallas, Texas, and American Intelligence Officer, E. Howard Hunt, says Kennedy was killed for wanting to disclose an alien presence, it is clear that any president who demands access to above-top-secret intel might be disposed of. In the very least, Trump could inadvertently allow full disclosure due to treaties (signed by President Eisenhower) that our current shadow government have honored which may about to become null and void.

The Mainstream Press is Having a Harder Time Discounting Thousands of UFO Sightings

As the mainstream press continues their war against ‘fake news,’ they keep losing credibility. Smoking gun proof is probably sitting in someone’s attic somewhere, but the press can no longer contain it if it goes viral. The Internet is the great democratizing factor. It has already given the world access to thousands of UFO sightings. Some of them are clearly hoaxes, but most of them are clearly flying objects with technology that does not match Earth-bound ships.

Some of these could have been reversed engineered (which is a whole set of disclosures right there, since thousands of patents are kept ‘classified’ right now for national security purposes.

Many more are likely from other solar systems, and are used by civilizations which are far more advanced than our own.

While the Russians are not innocent in the game of keeping secrets – the Ministry of Defense was working on creating super humans with paranormal abilities using ET interaction during Soviet times – they have far advanced general disclosure of UFOs, advanced technology, and other disclosure-related topics.

An Aging Military Population No Longer Has a Reason to Keep Government Secrets