26878 posts / 0 new
Last post
Tue, Jan 10, 2017 - 11:00am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

This one looks real to me...

Abguy4,

Since I know we have a mutual interest, and at least a rudimentary conceptualization of the principles involved, I recognize the parts on this one.

It is deceptively simple, the Gray's tubes have the reduction coils wrapped around them, and as you can see, with everything in duplicate, it is fair to assume that one side is for the positive, and the other side is for the negative legs.

The narrator also speaks much of Steven Greer, who he calls "A gate keeper", but serves the same purpose as the term that I coined, "flypaper".

I haven't uncovered the exact schematics for this one yet, but Under close examination, I could probably write them.

This is exactly the same technology that I've been working to develop.

It's nice to know I'm not alone.

Video unavailable
"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Tue, Jan 10, 2017 - 11:07am (Reply to #10682)
flyinkel
-
Cedar Rapids, IA

ramblings

I have no idea what this means. I understand GL is trying to imply something; I have no idea what that is. Nothing in this post has any semblance to reality. I don't know of any Jim Sinclair ponzi scheme, so it seems laughable to put in writing I made millions off it. This is just pure, fabricated, govvie-speak drivel.

flyinkel
Tue, Jan 10, 2017 - 11:29am (Reply to #10699)
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Ruffian

Thanks for the reply,

I consider you quite the kindred spirit here, and if you recall, two years ago, I broke my collar bone, leaving me with few other things to do, then to watch videos, and learn.

You're right, I unabashedly use technology to make up for my profound inability to read/write and spell.

The keyboard on my Mac book is virtually unused.

There might actually be an upside to that, I offer for your consideration, this Max Egan video:

How The Magic Works

In this presentation, Max Egan gives the real purpose of "spelling", and equates it to "casting a spell".

I think Green Lantern would also find it interesting, as it parallels much of his own research.

The description:

Published on Dec 16, 2016

Max Igan - Surviving the Matrix - Episode 277 - American Voice Radio, December 16th, 2016 - https://thecrowhouse.com
Support The Crowhouse: https://www.patreon.com/maxigan?ty=h
Bitcoin: 1NPsKQ2d23aWqqwqQ2qfgMv19XyMPmYh7K
https://steemit.com/@maxigan

Universal Law/sovereign law trumps all others.

1. No man or woman, in or out of government shall initiate force, threat of force or fraud against my life and property and, any and all contracts Im a party to not giving full disclosure to me whether signed by me or not are void at my discretion.

2. I may use force in self-defense against anyone that violates Law

3. There shall be no exceptions to Law 1 and 2.

When the tyrant has disposed of foreign enemies by conquest or treaty and there is nothing to fear from them, then he is always stirring up some war or other, in order that the people may require a leader. - Plato

"I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

Retrospectively speaking,

The time that I spent "immobilized" became a rare opportunity to seriously contemplate universal truths, and expand my knowledge of them.

Maybe, it will work for you too.

Best wishes.

Tue, Jan 10, 2017 - 11:42am
ag1969

Right Silver 66!

Pet Peeve of mine(years of coaching), practice does not make perfect, it makes permanent. That is why it is so important to be aware of what you are practicing.

I couldn't agree more. One look at my golf swing proves you have stated an immutable truth.

Perfect practice makes perfect.

Tue, Jan 10, 2017 - 12:02pm (Reply to #10699)
silver66

Ruffian

"Mr fix knows I had a Jesuit tutor not so unlike Helen Keller had one. Unlike mr fix, I've chosen not to use technology to improve my writing. Choosing instead to follow my tutors advice to keep working at it. You know that practice makes perfect thing. "

Pet Peeve of mine(years of coaching), practice does not make perfect, it makes permanent. That is why it is so important to be aware of what you are practicing.edit: which it sound like you are !

Silver66

Silver66 Rage against the dying of the light

Tue, Jan 10, 2017 - 12:24pm (Reply to #10702)
Green Lantern

flyinkel wrote:I have no

flyinkel wrote:

I have no idea what this means.

Nobody here is suprised. That's what happens when a clown drowns.

And by the way, on Osho, you missed it too.

After you entered the conversation after a long clown like narcoleptic lurking period by commanding people to wake up, and posting a link on Osho's alledged crimes, you then passed a link to a fellow member in good standing by somebody actually convicted of those crimes. WTFUP is right.

AM masterfully reframed your picture by using the high ground maneuver. That was actually masterful persuasion. You missed that too. Your reply and your dwindling supporters went into cognitive dissonance. Anybody else notice?

2017 Operation Drain the Swamp Continues.

For God's sake if you're gonna cheer on Trump, learn something from the Chap.

Tue, Jan 10, 2017 - 12:53pm
Green Lantern

Master Persuasion Trump takes

Master Persuader Trump takes it on the Chin

This Meryl Streep at the Golden Globes. Her speech is epic from a persuasion stand-point. Better than what most people can do. She uses every principle of good persuasion read in the books.

Your opinion of the content is irrelevant. You don't like it? Of course you don't. That's not relevant to what she was doing. It's not the message, it's how she matched 1/2 the population and lead them.

Video unavailable

It was so good that Donald Trump had no come back. He did what I'll know term a "flyinkel" he fumbled and used incongruent logic because even a master of persuasion wasn't able to overcome the persuasiveness of her speech.

His response fell low on the persuasive scale because he simply had to lie to defend himself.

Follow Donald J. TrumpVerified account‏@realDonaldTrump

Meryl Streep, one of the most over-rated actresses in Hollywood, doesn't know me but attacked last night at the Golden Globes. She is a.....

But you can come up with a masterful reframing that will leave Streep in the dust.

24 hour challenge. Then I repost the masterful reframing that Trump missed.

Your country is at stake. The Art of War requires that you know that you are a pawn on the chessboard and all the players with greater leverage are looking to take you out.

Your job as a Trump supporter is to reframe Meryl Streeps speech and come up with a more persuasive argument than Trump was able to for the sake of the country.

If you reply with a factual argument that states how Hollywood actors and actress's are just whores to the left wing establishment and the priestcraft, you'll have met Trump's same fate in this very minor but well publicized Skirmish. Or Green Lantern is a liberal lefty supporting misinformation, you don't get it.

Streep left room for somebody to eat her alive. And somebody did, but it was less visible to the public. Be glad that STreep wasn't China because the bigger chessboard has bigger repercussions.

The more he rabble rousses the more he exposes himself and has to use other pieces to defend him. High risk game.

24 hour challenge: Reframe Streep's master frame because you are true patriot and liar's and bully's should be taken out. Quickly and effectively. This is a job for a true revolutionary to go place's where your bullets are ineffective.

After 24 hours, I'll post the reframe.

Tue, Jan 10, 2017 - 1:23pm
LostMind

OK GL lets see

Trump

"While Hollywood is celebrating their personal accolades tonight, enjoying their $100,000 dinners and such; Meryl Streep, a yuge Clinton friend and supporter took the opportunity to further the flames of hostility lit by the liberal left by personally attacking me over something I had said regarding a reporter with a disability. While I do not personally know Ms. Streep, I am saddened that with her five minutes of glory she chose to deride my words versus condemn the horrific actions of Clinton/Liberal supporters who perpetuated a heinous crime against a truly disabled person, all because that person was a Trump supporter. Ladies and gentlemen, this needs to end. The true bully pulpit is the Leftist elite in Hollywood and the mainstream media that continues to give them platforms to lie, deceive, and steal from you the American People."

Tue, Jan 10, 2017 - 1:24pm (Reply to #10706)
flyinkel
-
Cedar Rapids, IA

Yes I get it

I do understand you and AM are buddies. I get that you adore OSHO the criminal. It doesn't surprise me. I also get that you are just tying to drag me into discussion to sink other more relevant posts back in the thread. So, have a good productive govvie day with someone else now.

flyinkel
Tue, Jan 10, 2017 - 1:33pm
-
Dublin
Ireland

(No subject)

Kellyann Conway :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9cAb8YQphQ

Tucker Carlson : 'She's no outsider'

https://youtu.be/eFgBUMLminw?t=4m26s

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price https://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Tue, Jan 10, 2017 - 1:49pm
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

another commenter heard from

Mark Dice has a serious side, and he gets pissed too.

Take 5 deep breathes here troops, this may all be based on a CNN mis-info campaign;

Video unavailable
Tue, Jan 10, 2017 - 2:07pm
LostMind

Watch Streep stand to appluad a pedophile getting an award..

Roman Polanski ‪winning the Oscar® for Directing

enuf said....

Tue, Jan 10, 2017 - 2:11pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

On the same "no subject"...

Video unavailable

Or, a shorter version:

Video unavailable

Pointing out blatant hypocrisy is a very effective way to reframe an argument.

Tue, Jan 10, 2017 - 2:23pm (Reply to #10708)
Green Lantern

LostMind wrote:Trump"While

LostMind wrote:

Trump

"While Hollywood is celebrating their personal accolades tonight, enjoying their $100,000 dinners and such;

Damn, you guys are quick.

That's the reframe. BTW, Lost Mind, your testimony while it won't change my mind on certain theology issues, you avoid most of the pitfalls of the others. You come the closest to converting me so I'm not surprised that you nailed it. Figure out what you're doing and they are not and use it in your political posts. It makes a difference.

Tucker Carlson's also reframes nicely, but the mention of a number with a dollar sign is a bit more persuasive. I'll watch the video's now.

But here is the best reframe that I've read. Which also shows how Trump failed but fortunately for him some journalist picked him up.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4102026/PIERS-MORGAN-Sorry-Meryl-hypocritical-anti-Trump-rant-easily-worst-performance-career-apart-time-gave-child-rapist-standing-ovation.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailus

The only thing is, Streep's speech went viral, after a huge national audience.

Trump almost lost the election over the image of him as an octupus. He had no way to overcome that faux pas as Adams mentioned. Except, that the revelations that followed on Clinton took it off the map.

So this is a war of a different sort. And the opponent is indeed worthy. Do not underestimate the enemy.

Tue, Jan 10, 2017 - 2:36pm (Reply to #10709)
Green Lantern

flyinkel wrote: I do

flyinkel wrote:

I do understand you and AM are buddies. I get that you adore OSHO the criminal. It doesn't surprise me. I also get that you are just tying to drag me into discussion to sink other more relevant posts back in the thread. So, have a good productive govvie day with someone else now.

Wrong!!

Logical congruency is not the strength of drowning clowns. Looks like your colleagues on DOTS actually get it.

Tue, Jan 10, 2017 - 3:03pm
sengfarmer

Green Lantern

Are you avoiding the question? Where is the evidence of Jim Sinclairs Ponzi scheme?

You made the statement, back it up please.

Tue, Jan 10, 2017 - 3:11pm
Green Lantern

NO, You're Not Entitled to an Opinion

Do you guys like jazz trumpet? Doesn't matter. What do jazz trumpet players and uninformed opinions have in common?

Case Example.

This is Chris Botti. You may or might not know who he is. He is a professional trumpet player that got his start playing with Sting. He went on to be an international recording artist, playing popular jazz. He plays classical, jazz, instrumental R&B.

Here are two examples of his work. If you're not familiar with his work at all, you just have to listen to a minute. You don't even have to enjoy it.

The Look of Love • [HD1080p] • Chris Botti (feat. Sy Smith) in Boston
CHRIS BOTTI IN BOSTON | "Emmanuel" w/ Lucia Micarelli | PBS

Now that you've listen to some of his music. I'll assume nobody in here plays trumpet. Nobody in here probably know's anthing about a trumpet. I'd say based on past conversations, with the exception of a couple of people, none of you are professional musicians. You know one of two things. You like the music. You do not like the music. Can you tell if he is playing in tune? in time? does he have a good tone? phrasing? Or it just bores you do death or it sounds good?

there is nothing that entitles any human being to an opinion such as "he can't play shit" "he doesn't know how to play the trumpet" And yet, apparently that was the opinion of some trumpet players on a forum.

If you are sick, you are entitled to make informed choices on which course of treatment you would like to pursue. However, you'll never be asked to consult with a professional group of doctors on the best course of treatment for a patient. You are not entitled to that opinion. Most opinions, in the real world, require you have obtained some kind of status or track record or demonstrate you have some expertise in a specific area. That doesn't mean people with degree's know better. It just means the only place in the world where people are entitled to uninformed opinions are the bar, the coffee shop and the internet.

I give you the case of Chris Botti of what happens even on a musical forum where politics and finances are absent. It's called the Human Condition.

You’re Not Always Entitled to Your Opinion

November 12, 2014

Recently Chris Botti played the national anthem for a Monday Night Football game. By the time I was in my office Tuesday morning, trumpet players had spent a considerable amount of time online discussing Mr. Botti’s performance. This can be the best part of the internet- players of all levels able to communicate, from all over the world, with each other. Unfortunately what actually happens way too often is the discussion sinks to the lowest possible level, usually driven by people posting anonymously. Inevitably lines are drawn and sides are taken- “he’s great” vs. “he’s terrible”, “you can’t do it so you can’t criticize” vs. “I’m as good as he is”, and my all time favorite:

I’m entitled to my opinion

No. You’re not. Not always.

Sure, you’re entitled to your opinion on what is the best ice cream flavor. You’re even entitled to your opinion on which is the best holiday (it’s Thanksgiving…more on that later).

But if you’re saying that Mr. Botti is not any good, you’re not entitled to that opinion, because you’re just wrong. I’m not saying you have to run out and buy his recordings, or go see him in concert the next time he’s in your town. What I’m saying is this:

Chris Botti is a professional trumpet player and musician who performs at a professional level

Now you might be asking:

Joey, what gives you the right to write this?

I’m glad you asked. Because I’m an expert in this area.

The internet has provided access to millions of people. But just because you have access does not mean you have expertise.

What I see happening online is disturbing. There are people posting so often that their voices are heard more, and they are therefore treated as experts. But a lot of these people have no standing in the real world. Recently, I read as the Associate Principal Trumpet of the Los Angeles Philharmonic and the Third Trumpet of the New York Metropolitan Orchestra were, separately, berated online for offering their opinions on some trumpet related matters. I’d like to say that I was amazed, but considering what I’ve read in the past few years online, I was just sad.

You might be asking:

Well, what can we do about it?

I’m so glad you asked. You are full of good questions today.

We need to make the online community more representative of the real world.

Here’s what I mean by that. Let’s say you have a trumpet related question.

-In the real world, if you’re in school, you would probably ask your teacher and some of your classmates. If you’re not in school, you might ask your colleagues and other people you trust. When given responses, you would likely thank them, even if you didn’t fully agree with what they said, as I know you to be nothing if not polite and gracious. It’s also likely that you would give more weight to the answers from your teachers and colleagues for whom you have respect.

-Online, you might post your question on a message board or forum. When a professional offers a response, it might be a good idea to thank them and try out their advice. When another person replies telling the professionals that they have no idea what they’re talking about, I’d like to see the online community ignore them.

I am in no way saying that all professionals agree on all matters, or that you can’t get good information from other sources.

What I am saying is, if we want the online community to operate at its highest possible level:

1. Listen to the experts who take the time to offer advice.
  2. Ignore the people that seem focused on tearing down, rather than building up.
  3. Post as if you’re speaking to a roomful of strangers.

I know we can do better. Let’s start now.

https://joeytartell.com/2014/11/12/youre-not-always-entitled-to-your-opi...

Tue, Jan 10, 2017 - 3:14pm (Reply to #10711)
flyinkel
-
Cedar Rapids, IA

Meryl Streep

Meryl Streep is proving to be a very effective distraction from items of real concern.

Who cares what she thinks and chooses to lie about? I don't.

Her speech going viral merely demonstrates how "dumbed down" the US audience has become.

flyinkel
Tue, Jan 10, 2017 - 3:18pm
flyinkel
-
Cedar Rapids, IA

NATO US Army General Campbell blamed for Turkey coup attempt

https://www.rt.com/news/353126-campbell-nato-coup-turkey/

Campbell "also managed more than $2 billion in transactions via UBA Bank in Nigeria by using CIA links to distribute among the pro-coup military personnel in Turkey."

"Millions of dollars of money has been transferred from Nigeria to Turkey by a group of CIA personnel. The money, which has been distributed to an 80-person special team of the CIA, was used to convince pro-coup generals. After taking money from their bank accounts, the CIA team hand-delivered it to the terrorists under the military dresses."

(would have been interesting to be a fly on the wall when he found out what was happening. "You mean I shot down the Russian jets for them and then they tried to overthrow my regime?!")

flyinkel
Tue, Jan 10, 2017 - 3:22pm (Reply to #10701)
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

RE: looking real

Yah, that looks real. And as we know, that's NOT the first device to get this far - I mean, showing working devices and proposing sales. Recall, Stan Meyer drove across Ohio in a water-powered car. That cost him the maximum price. BUT, You gotta luv the real old-time volt meter showing ~~220Volts, huh?

I'm not sure why he even mentions Dr S. Greer at this point. There is something terribly amiss with that whole Greer thing, besides the fact that he looks more-n-more like a ninja-turtles head as time goes on. Seriously, its not my lying eyes. I have an unexplainable soft spot for turtles - even if they are reptiles. But still, that's getting freaky. Put green skin on him and you have a perfect replica of a depiction of one class of Reptoids I have seen in the literature. Just sayin...........................

randomness