26878 posts / 0 new
Last post
Mon, Jan 9, 2017 - 12:02pm (Reply to #10680)
Green Lantern

flyinkel wrote:Ha, Ha, you

flyinkel wrote:

Ha, Ha, you read "Autobiography of a Yogi" 30 years ago and now you are here? Getting paid to steer the discussions and make sure nothing too "dangerous" sees the light of day? To jump on, pound down, and drive away the real contributors?

Too bad you didn't stay with that stage from 30 years ago, you might have actually been authentic instead of a total evil waste of intelligence.

I read the label on a Tequila bottle too. Doesn't mean I drank it. Onced I realized within a month of reading it that Cosmic Consciousness and SElf-realization were lower rung paths and the great masters went well beyond it, I gave it away. Ramakrishna, one of Yogananda's inspiration's and mentors, died of throat cancer. There is a reason for this. You'll have to write the book.

Speaking of white guy you follow and are pumping and calls himself a Swami, that created his own order, divorced twice, and drove his community into bankruptcy in the the Bertolucci case, you might regret not following Osho. At least, you had the possibility of inheriting a Jacquar or was it a Rolls Royce? Your good at accusations, but always come up short on facts, and logic. Those in the forum with an eye on accuracy do notice. Clowns should take off their clown suit before posting.

And to those who left feeling invalidated, or overwhelmed and might still be lurking in the shadows, boo-hoo.

Namaste Asshole.

Mon, Jan 9, 2017 - 12:05pm (Reply to #10679)
Green Lantern

flyinkel wrote:Trump can't

flyinkel wrote:

Trump can't come fast enough.

And when the bill comes in for the mighty great wall of Mexico, attention: The Mexican's are no longer paying for it, and the influx of money going to the pentagon, (because we don't have enough troops deployed oversee's, I'm sticking you folks with the bill. AFter all, many of you are on record, saying you believed it. Forward the bill to the guy in the clown suit. He made millions off of investing in Jim Sinclairs ponsi scheme.

Some of you need to find a new forum hero. Flyinkel wont' save you until he saves himself.

Mon, Jan 9, 2017 - 12:32pm (Reply to #10681)
flyinkel
-
Cedar Rapids, IA

Mr Facts

GL, the all knowing guru's track record in 2 posts

1) "Speaking of white guy you follow" WRONG.

2) OSHO is a great guru to follow. WRONG. (He is excellent to use to provoke using disinformation)

Flyinkel's track record

1) GL gets paid to steer the discussions at TFMR DOTS. CORRECT

2) GL jumps on, pounds down, and drives away the real contributors. CORRECT

Flyinkel state's its Jags OSHO collects. INCORRECT, but who gives a rat's ass if it was JAGS or ROLLS, what is important is he took his followers money and bought 74 luxury cars. https://www.oregonlive.com/rajneesh/index.ssf/1985/07/rajneesh_followers...

I can see why you like OSHO though GL, all the blatent criminality, attempts to kill, poisoning folks etc. It is right up your alley.

flyinkel
Mon, Jan 9, 2017 - 3:47pm (Reply to #10683)
Green Lantern

How a clown writes that has

How a clown writes that has read any books on persuasion.......

flyinkel wrote:

GL, the all knowing guru's track record in 2 posts

1) "Speaking of white guy you follow" WRONG.

2) OSHO is a great guru to follow. WRONG. (He is excellent to use to provoke using disinformation)

Flyinkel's track record

1) GL gets paid to steer the discussions at TFMR DOTS. CORRECT

2) GL jumps on, pounds down, and drives away the real contributors. CORRECT

Flyinkel state's its Jags OSHO collects. INCORRECT, but who gives a rat's ass if it was JAGS or ROLLS, what is important is he took his followers money and bought 74 luxury cars. https://www.oregonlive.com/rajneesh/index.ssf/1985/07/rajneesh_followers...

I can see why you like OSHO though GL, all the blatent criminality, attempts to kill, poisoning folks etc. It is right up your alley.

I love Osho! However, I am offended your New AGe cultist Swami didn't invite me to any of the orgies. I'm sure Osho wouldn't have left me out.

Last year, a Redwood City jury handed down a million-plus-dollar judgment against Ananda's longtime spiritual director, Donald J. Walters (known generally as Swami Kriyananda), another senior official of the church, and the church itself, for the sexual exploitation of a former church member. In that case, six women testified under oath that the swami had taken sexual advantage of them when they were impressionable twentysomethings in search of spiritual advancement.

And now Ananda's leaders have embarked on an unusual method of fighting the judgment: filing for protection under Chapter 11 of the bankruptcy code. To date, the filing has allowed the church to avoid paying the judgment, but it is being challenged as a fraud upon the bankruptcy court.

The Clown's idea of moral, enlightened spiritual leader.

https://archives.sfweekly.com/sanfrancisco/sex-and-the-singular-swami/Content?oid=2136254

The difference between your guru and Osho.

Osho was found innocent of all charges. Yours wasn't.

The establishment went after Osho, and possibly killed him. (rumored) Yours is just plain enlightened and broke.

Mon, Jan 9, 2017 - 3:49pm (Reply to #10684)
Green Lantern

Alien Eyes

Hope you are paying careful attention.

Mon, Jan 9, 2017 - 5:33pm
LostMind

Religion, Holy Trinty, this and that...

First off, been away so it’s been a chore to read ALL of the post and not have the head POP... mainly excellent reading and some troubling for pontification purposes...

As usual, anything religious perks up the ears and I try to squint at it to avoid falling into religious squabbles.

I will admit that I find NW View a great example of real world Christian, walking and talking the talk. It is refreshing to read about someone who has the desire and ability to reach out to those hurting and give them some solace and direction.

As a Christian, I have said many times that I am a terrible witness and recognize that I have "things" I must do to restore my relationship with God in order for me to serve again. This doesn't mean that I think God finds me unworthy, it means that I find myself unworthy and need more healing from my recent past so that I can once again "walk the talk"...

I usually try and just talk "religion" to the believers, but the last 100 or so post within Dots sort of "encouraged" me to reach out; we will see who actually reads this any ways...

The great word/belief/faith/knowledge battle between Fix and JJ really got me in the tenders, so to speak. The reason why I try to limit speaking/correcting/defending Christianity to "un-believers" is that it’s not really a Christians place. I have reached out to Fix and encouraged him to be careful "leading" others astray because of his "disbelief". I did this because I believe that he is wrong and I am genuinely concerned about his eternity, but also that there are "soft" minded people who are still searching and can easily be lead astray by his strong intellectual arguments. I place James Chapter 3 here for reference purposes.

At the same time, I read JJ's post as a defending Christian and wonder its purpose. I do believe JJ means well and has a strong desire to "correct" those who would demean Christ or God or "skydaddy"... It is goes against my understanding of scripture, it goes against what I know works, but I'm not god and I do not know everything, so I try and leave those alone too.

What I do notice is that hurt people, especially those hurt in church and in the "name" of _od, have a habit of blaming _od and look for many ways to discredit _od. I have been there and done that... My entire basis of theological studies was really to show just how wrong _od was versus trying to actually learn something. The time was not wasted; it was just that the education didn't sink in for 20 years...

I have been almost exactly where Fix is and has been. Actually reading his short and informative autobiography made me feel we had very parallel lives. Thus, I have a great deal of empathy for Fix and his place in life, more today than I did yesterday, so to speak...

I want to try and "Debunk" some things that Fix posted, not to argue, but perhaps offer a little different perspective.

WHO IS GOD?

People seem to have this idea that the God of the first half of the bible is somehow mean, cruel, etc. While the God of the second half of the bible is kind, loving, etc... While we have the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost. All three, one and same. But how and why some do not want to reconcile? I totally get it.

First cornerstone is belief. My faith is not something I can prove to anyone, it is something that I try to live. I'm not trying to debate Fix or JJ on behalf of my Savior, but I am trying to tell a story and see if anything will stick...

So,

God, the Creator, was a God of war, death, retribution. HE was an angry God, a jealous God. But by the very definition, HE IS GOD and can do anything He wants... As Fix would argue, his _od wouldn't do that! But, that would mean that Fix is judging God and finding Him unacceptable. That is Fix's choice. But a _od that can create our entire universe; that can create or own individual bodies like a delicate time piece with millions of individual parts unlike any other human can arguably DO whatever "he" pleases. I do not have to accept anything that God did in the Old Testament, but I do believe it, all of it. You can pull many things apart and try to "prove" it is wrong, but the bible is just too perfect in too many ways to show that just any "man" wrote it. Let alone a bunch of "catholics" who cannot get out of their own way. This goes to my faith in what I believe and why I believe it. I do not want the Old Testament God to judge me, even though I deserve it...

Then God sent his only Son to die for us. This is an act of a loving God, who sees the hurt of the world and knows that more death will not bring peace to the people He created. Why would God do this? Maybe for the same reason that Fix says that he personally learns from his own mistakes and maybe God wants us to see him as "changed" as well?!? Maybe, just maybe, God was showing us that we ALL could be redeemed?!?! Maybe, through less instead of more, we could find peace, joy, and happiness?!?! God chose a faithful man and gave that man a promise; that man’s family has been split over that promise ever since. But, I’m not a part of those twelve tribes and definitely not part of the 13th tribe that seems to have “taken” over the jewry… I don’t have to be because God gave me His Son!

The Old Testament is a great history book for us Christians. We learn about pride, folly, greed, lust, stupidity, wisdom, loss, reclamation etc, etc, etc.... I do not view the Old Testament as a book that exposes _od as some reckless narcissist; but rather a stern father who loved his favorites. His favorites?!?! Yes, those who faithfully believed in HIM. I mean think about it. Really read Job and you will see that whole book was written about a wager between God and Satan. Who am I to argue WHY a _od would do that, except to realize that _od can really do whatever they want. Isn’t that the real purpose of being _od?!?!

Do I view the Trinity as real? Well, I know I have a Creator, because it takes WAY TO MUCH faith to believe my life system “just evolved;” and I firmly believe that Jesus was a God that performed miracles and the like who not only walked amongst us but died for us; and lastly I feel the Holy Spirit within me. I honestly have felt the difference and do not like the separation…

So, the Old Testament is my “history” book and the New Testament is my “how to” book… My God, is the only God. He exists within me, beside me, and has carried me more times than I can count… He is my Father. He is the Son who walked amongst us. He is the Spirit that dwells within a believer. He is my everything, and I fail him miserably, but I know He loves me and wants me to be at peace…

Which brings us to SIN and those darn commandments…? Have you every raised a child? Have you ever wished you could just give some ground rules and that they would be followed? Have you ever just hurt watching your kids do stupid things and wish you could just stop it from happening and from hurting them? I think God did that with the commandments. I firmly believe that the Commandments are something that is to keep us from hurting, and keep us from trouble.

When you look at the seven deadly sins, they are sins because God knows what comes from them. He wants you to avoid pain associated with them. But, He gives you free will and He will provide. Do bad things happen to good people? Do good things happen to bad people? Do good things happen to good people? Do bad things happen to bad people? YES, yes, yes, and yes! HE is God! The Old Testament is filled with these stories; but who are we to judge. Read it all and allow Him to show you. But this will only happen when you are ready to see with your faith, not with your eyes or mind… No, I’m not brainwashed. I’ve experienced it in so many ways. However, the more I tried to “learn it”, the less I actually knew. The more I tried to just “be” in it, the more it enlightened me…

I could write volumes on the above. If you want more, I will do my best to answer.

Moving on…

So many philosophies, so many this’s and that’s. If you do this, then this or that…

I believe in Jesus. I believe that if you really are saved by Jesus then you will do your best to live like Him every day. Being saved means accepting Him as your Lord and Savior; funny how many get the Savior part down, but want to gloss over the Lord part. As your Lord, He asks you to live like He lived. If everyone on planet earth truly accepted Jesus as their Lord and Savior and actually tried to live like Jesus, how much violence would there be? Yes, we would still have problems, but if we all could care for others more than ourselves… less greed, less lust, less lies, less pride.

All other religions and philosophies can’t say that. Because, and this is totally my opinion, they would not have that Third part of the trinity come within them to give them peace. Yes, the Spirit that allows you to have heaven on earth right in the middle of a giant shit storm. It really is unbelievable and quite loving and caring. He is everything that I try to be to my children on earth…

I probable created more questions than answer, but please just know that the _od you are mad at is not the one to blame. What happens within the man is more important than what happens to the man. We are all hurt by others; some of us have been brutalized by men and women who have used His name to do their dirty work. But it is man and his laws that did it; not God’s… Again, the Old Testament is a history book, not a how to book. Anyone who wants you to do otherwise is practicing bullshit/unholy priest-craft.

Does all of this mean I don’t believe in aliens, spirits, and the like? Nope, not at all. My faith in God means I can totally wrap my brain around Him creating other planets, other people, other beings, etc. He will show us what we can handle when we can handle it…

We are fallible, we are broken, and we can be made whole…

I so respect the pain so many of you have from “those” who have said “I’m doing _od’s work”. Trust me, I get it and I wish I could talk it through with you. I also know that you shut any one out who try and defend _od or their religion. Religion is bad, it is Satan’s handiwork… I get it.

Anyway, I rambled… I wish you all the best and hope this helped in some small way.

Mon, Jan 9, 2017 - 9:09pm
Jeremiah Jr
-
Babylon USA

@Fix

Holy crap Fix, I told you I was going on vacation this week. Logged on from my phone and that post almost drained my battery.

Mon, Jan 9, 2017 - 9:22pm
Jeremiah Jr
-
Babylon USA

@Fix

My last post was truncated on the phone so I booted up the laptop.

Too much coffee today??? I will respond to your misguided perceptions of Jesus and His Father next week. Too many errors and and falsehood you posted to let that post stand unchallenged. I get back Monday but travel for a few days afterwards so I will get back to that when I can.

Until then..... enjoying the life we are given here..... BTW- hope you are as well....don't waste it on your end.

Mon, Jan 9, 2017 - 11:03pm
Jeremiah Jr
-
Babylon USA

@ lost mind

Great post ......

Mon, Jan 9, 2017 - 11:24pm (Reply to #10660)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Mon, Jan 9, 2017 - 11:41pm (Reply to #10653)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Tue, Jan 10, 2017 - 12:16am
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Tue, Jan 10, 2017 - 12:49am
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Tue, Jan 10, 2017 - 8:40am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

This one appears to be working...

Video unavailable
"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Tue, Jan 10, 2017 - 8:46am
sengfarmer

Green Lantern

Would you mind elaborating on "Jim Sinclairs ponsi scheme". If you are going to impugn some ones character at least back it up with some evidence.

Tue, Jan 10, 2017 - 9:58am (Reply to #10687)
Mr. Fix
-
NY

A little bit of time off...

Hi guys,

It's taken me hours to catch up on the posts since Friday. Some really good contributions here.

If your faith is working for you, please keep it, this isn't a point in history to be sitting around dazed and confused.

Much will be revealed in the coming year, and there will be lots to consider.

It's no secret that I've been following the narratives by Benjamin Fulford, Corey Goode, and David Wilcock.

In a recent post, it laid out the case that much of what exists has already been revealed in the past through TV series like Star Trek, particularly the next generation. It's release was literally timed with the launching of a project called "solar warden" in the 1980s.

According to "insiders", the sci-fi series "Dark Matter" was put together to display what already exists in technology, along with a narrative that loosely represents the current state of affairs with the secret space program.

Here is the video that explains the basic premise:

Video unavailable

Keep your chin up, and have a nice day.

Tue, Jan 10, 2017 - 10:03am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Fresh Jackass

There's an excellent narrative on economics written by The Jackass on Gold Seek.

SLEEPY DULL MASSES

"The sleepy masses are not so much stupid as they are deceived. The dopey masses are not so much deranged as they are badly educated. The myopic masses are not so much apathetic as they are distracted. The wrong-footed masses are not so much debilitated as they are lied to constantly."

https://news.goldseek.com/GoldenJackass/1483736400.php

Don't think this just applies to economics...

Tue, Jan 10, 2017 - 10:05am (Reply to #10684)
flyinkel
-
Cedar Rapids, IA

Down is up right?

This is how you know he was considered a threat to the establishment...the rules were bent, to attack him.

"when they were impressionable twentysomethings"

Last time I checked, when a woman is in her 20's she is an adult, and is responsible for choosing her partners. Do we attack all older men that have sex with multiple adult women in their 20's and attempt to bankrupt their business? Well do we? Is this applied universally or is this a "one of" instance where infractions are created? This demonstrates quite well how our government targets individuals that don't conform to their desires.

And quit putting words in my mouth, he is not my guru. He may not be perfect, but he certainly is no OSHO. And his book is worthy of a read.

Namaste to you too.

flyinkel
Tue, Jan 10, 2017 - 10:34am
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Tue, Jan 10, 2017 - 10:54am
Dirt_Reynolds
-
Sittin' Tight

Ruffian

Quote:
... Perhaps just not so obviously.

I have returned to memorizing phone numbers. Hey, it's a starting point.

#keepstacking

Just lucky that way...