26879 posts / 0 new
Last post
Tue, Jan 3, 2017 - 12:45pm (Reply to #10575)
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Good morning...

Top of the morning to Jeremiah Jr,

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and Best wishes to you and yours.

As much as I'd like to debate Zionism, I think you might have missed the point, as it is only one small example of an overriding principle.

Namely, you're worshiping a malevolent psychopath, who has been using mind control with the intent of humanities destruction for thousands of years.

Once you accept the premise that natural laws exist, and are inherent to the universe, it becomes easy to identify falsehoods.

Your holy book is full of them.

One of the easiest points I've ever had to refute, is your reaction to this statement of mine:

As Jeremiah Jr. would say: "Watch Israel, and prepare for God's wrath”.

It should be apparent to most that I was paraphrasing an overall sentiment, while in the process of making a much larger point.

Mainly, that "gods wrath" is a myth, but most people believe it.

I am certain that you are one of them.

Such phenomenon is much easier to explain by simple cause and effect.

You go on to say that I misquoted you. And you would like an example.

Okay, I only have to read the next statement for a perfect example….

"I do always say watch Israel …….but I dare you to find the second half of your misguided comment anywhere in any of my posts. Israel is the Lord’s time clock for how much time you have left to post here at TFMR."

Would you care to expand upon that statement?

You have just stated there that Israel is somehow the "Lords timeclock", and I can use it as a measure for how long I have left to post on this website.

It's not all that difficult to infer that you believe that if Israel is destroyed, your imaginary sky daddy is going to wipe humanity off the face of the earth. Am I misinterpreting this as wrath? Screw with Israel and face "Gods revenge"?

Maybe my interpretation of your statement is just a tad extreme, as you could just as easily be inferring that I will need to go buy myself a new MacBook.

I guess being "God's chosen ones" has a certain amount of privilege. The Israelis use it to justify all kinds of crimes against humanity, while simultaneously professing that God will protect them if anyone doesn't like it.

Maybe I'm wrong, but you seem to agree.

This is a violation of everything I hold to be moral, and ethical.

I don't have to be a white supremacist to hold such a view, I am simply pointing out the lunacy in "Jewish supremacy", and I don't give a rats ass what rationalization is used to support such an idiotic assumption.

You're well aware that I believe that all men are created equal, and that there are no "chosen ones".

Basic heresy at its finest.

I understand why you might find watching those videos difficult, they use hard-core evidence to point out the flaws in your belief system.

It is basic human nature that when overwhelming evidence is in opposition to what you believe to be true, Extreme discomfort can be experienced.

Sorry, I don't mean to inflict any pain, and my posts are not specifically directed at you, since I consider you too thoroughly indoctrinated for the truth to seep in.

It is much easier to lie to someone, then to convince them that they've been lied to. In this case, my experience points to it being an impossibility.

So you think you are shooting over my head? From my perspective, your beliefs just slither along the ground, and are easily stepped over, kicked out of the way, or stomped on.

Green Lantern's assertion that nothing will be solved here, is a correct one.

I'm speaking to a broader audience, those with an open mind, and open to a different perspective on things.

For the followers of Mike Adams of Natural News,

He just published a mini documentary on the basis of consciousness, which I thought was excellent, but there are a few who might find it somewhat heretical.

Jeremiah, that is my point. The truth can't sink into a mind full of lies. I just use you as an example that everyone is familiar with.

You've demonstrated that you are a tough skinned individual, and won't take offense when you are contradicted.

I'm done with Zionism, and other biblical lunacy for now, since I'm primarily focused on the intricacies of consciousness right now.

Watch and learn...

He covers a lot of ground in only 15 minutes.

Video unavailable

Mike Adams has most of the picture here, in that our consciousness is not part of our body. Our body is an inter-dimensional transceiver that connects with our consciousness. In a manner of speaking, it is part of the mind of God.

But his premise that it is not reproducible might have a flaw.

Instead of building massive memory storage capacity, which is an approach that will never work,

He overlooks the possibility of building an interdimensional transceiver, tuned to the correct frequency.

It's all in the approach.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Tue, Jan 3, 2017 - 12:48pm (Reply to #10580)
-
Dublin
Ireland

Look Osho up in eg Wikpedia,

Look Osho up in eg Wikpedia, compare with similar entries like for example the black panther movement, Malcolm X, Martin Luther King, or other elequent and charismatic anti-establishment dead hero.

An anti establishment figure is not required to be perfect. What about Trump who is/was expected to save the disenchanted middle states? Fairness of appraisal of those the establishment hates is unlikely.

My summary is different from the historic or official account: A master of the mind from the East bought in with a land holding for a beachhead operation leading to expansion in a western country. He took on the forces of capitalism (oligarcho-financial--fascism) with a philosophy of non-philosophy which somehow sounds very modern today. Some power hungry sociopath types got in early and wormed their way into the upper echelon of his organization, as with other religions and parties.

His venture was overcome, power exerted against him resulting in arrest. He negotiated a settlement and withdrew. If they had beaten him he would have died in prison, done decades at minimum. But he was inside for 12 days, and moved constantly during that time I think 8 times. And out on payment of 400K. This is suggestive of a flimsy case against him (rather than the guilty in his organization) which would have weakened in open court exposure and could have collapsed. The establishment negotiated and I see that as significant.

Let's see this converted to a modern context: in 2016 Trump ran against the left and the right in the right party as Sanders ran against left and right in the left party. Look at what was done to stop them both. Look at the media reports now on the record. Thirty years ago Osho was "running" a lifestyle movement that allowed people to cecede from left, the right, the elite, and religion all at the same time! With awareness of the array of enemies, and their intent based on his ability to mesmerize and gain followers (aka MLK ) in many ways the historic record on Osho resembles the modern record for the 2016 presidential candidates.

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price https://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Tue, Jan 3, 2017 - 1:02pm
Dirt_Reynolds
-
Sittin' Tight

RA update

16 sessions in. pretty neat stuff.

The law of one is shaping up to be "free will." The universe we perceive is a Random Number Generator. Pure RNG's are hard to find, if they exist at all. Extreme effort being made by Ra to not influence decisions.

Doesn't like the Orion guys, well shouldn't say that, doesn't say bad things about them either. They may have been the source of the Ten Commandants. Said they are designed to hide the law of one. I have my mind around that, however, not sure I can express it. They can act as a limitation?

RNGesus is shaking the dice. More to come.

#keepstacking

Just lucky that way...
Tue, Jan 3, 2017 - 1:12pm (Reply to #10580)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Tue, Jan 3, 2017 - 1:30pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Tue, Jan 3, 2017 - 1:41pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Good afternoon Ruffian,

Just like Osho, you can find all kinds of information on Internet to discredit anyone who thinks outside of the box.

I don't have a guru, and I am building my own picture. Listened to the video that silver 66 posted three times last night, and found it quite insightful. I wish the subtitles were in English, sometimes I find him difficult to understand, but it's mainly because I am unfamiliar with his thick accent, making him difficult to listen to.

I'm quite capable of separating a message from the messenger.

As a matter of fact, I don't think much progress can be made otherwise. Of all the researchers who I post by name, I can find individual assertions with which I disagree. This doesn't necessarily mean I throw out the entire message.

Even the Bible has nuggets of truth, if it didn't, it wouldn't be capable of bamboozling billions of people.

I take assertions and beliefs individually, and evaluate them on their own merits.

Unfortunately, there doesn't as of yet seem to be a book that puts them altogether.

Maybe, someday I will write one. Unfortunately, finding a publisher would be problematic these days.

AM, thanks for your post, I agree.

Tue, Jan 3, 2017 - 1:42pm (Reply to #10583)
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Ra update

I'm still poking away at it myself, I've gone through some random sessions, a couple of dozen of them, I need to spend a little bit more time doing it chronologically.

I'm having some problems with "harvest", also known as ascension, and parallels with "the rapture".

I guess I'll get back to that.

On a related topic, (if only to myself) this just got posted yesterday.

Antarctica is the Key

Published on Jan 2, 2017

Maps for the passage of the depths of the seas. Use only during maneuvers! Instructions to pass spaces and corridors for the voyage to Agartha.
​Did their U-boats go down through these secret passages of water under the south pole into the inner Earth?

This does connect to a lot of DOTS in only eight minutes.

Tue, Jan 3, 2017 - 1:46pm (Reply to #10586)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Tue, Jan 3, 2017 - 1:57pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Tue, Jan 3, 2017 - 2:38pm (Reply to #10587)
silver66

Fix ra update

interesting comment about harvest and the rapture.

There was a movie this past summer, its premise was earth was owned and the company was coming to harvest it. It was called Ascension (?)

Silver66

Silver66 Rage against the dying of the light

Tue, Jan 3, 2017 - 4:15pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Watching Israel

Yeah, I'm watching.

Dave Hodges (&JJ) is a honest and sincere seeker of truth, but he's holding certain values from his Judeo-Christian background that are blinding him to certain realities.

Just like America, the entire Israeli Power structure is nothing but a bunch of criminals.

I think it's a positive sign that the criminals are being systematically removed, without blowing the population back to the Stone Age.

It's all a matter of perspective.

Is Netanyahu About to be Overthrown?

Silver 66,

It was called Jupiter Ascending I also watched it, and I think the same ending is in the process of playing out.

Donald Trumps rise to power appears to be backed by some powerful opposition to the cabal, but it's just a small part of an overall agenda.

I think the swamp is being drained globally.

That being said, Obama is not going to have any allies on planet earth, and I will be out a Silver Eagle to Libero.

One can only hope.

Tue, Jan 3, 2017 - 5:22pm
Dagney Taggart
-
Canada

Manipulation Deniers Will Deny Until They Die

I guess it's just a coincidence that there was a "glitch" and someone, somehow was making holiday trades around the 16.45 level then dropped the price back to the pre-holiday price yesterday night. Then buyers conveniently ran the price up to within a few pennies of this "price signal" on no news and then, again on no news, stopped buying. I guess the next few days will show us more about this mysterious manipulation.

That's it for me. Back to Sydney until the Summer. Namaste, party people.

-There is no difference between democracy and communism when the majority are unproductive.
Tue, Jan 3, 2017 - 9:14pm (Reply to #10569)
SilverBelle

Hello Mr. Fix

Hello Mr Fix, my area had a DSL outage, but I am back.

I have explored many of the same ideas you have and have a familiarity with the arguments. I hear you. I believe I understand what you are saying. What I am suggesting is that they are taking down ideas that are not properly found in scripture to begin with, albeit widely believed and loudly promulgated. What is accomplished by elegantly and thoroughly refuting a false premise? I suggest more confusion just a different kind.

As an example, you wrote:

Mr. Fix wrote:

I do know that most of the protestant religions consider the Catholic Church to be the home of the antichrist.

Not only did Protestants call the Pope the AntiChrist, but the RCC called various Protestant figures the AntiChrist as well. See how that works?

This notion arises from a literal reading of Revelation. Timing plays an important role as well. Were the “bible prophecies” intended for the soon future, or the distant future?

Together we could probably develop a long list of atrocities that have flowed from a literal reading of that particular book especially. Was it nefarious from the start? Or were men trying to make sense of a writing they did not understand? By the time the middle ages came along, the keys to understanding apocalyptic writing were long lost to the Western mindset. I’ve seen a bibliography that references around 100 writings of apocalyptic literature found in archeological digs.

Perhaps this will whet your appetite. Coming in under 100 pages, it is a quick read hitting the high points.

Do I have an interest in the “woo woo” stuff? Yes! For me, it leads to greater depth of understanding and challenges my thinking. We’re on a metals site, so let’s talk metals. Should I believe the world that tells me their is no value in gold, or should I note that gold must be pretty important if it is specifically mentioned as a gift given to the Christ-child? Who bothers to remember baby presents anyway?

Was manna provided to the Israelites actually monoatomic gold? Kinda cool to ponder.

I’m fascinated when someone directs me to information discussing how we are made of light or mentioning frequency and vibration and sound. It helps me to grasp Transfiguration or to contemplate more fully what we are designed to be, or what we will be in the next life as I view this physical death as not merely an ending, but a new beginning.

You have written that “we are spiritual beings having a physical experience.” I first encountered that expression over two decades ago while reading C.S. Lewis, so to me it is a thoroughly Christian concept.

All of your assertions that I’ve read regarding fear and control — I agree, I agree, I agree! That men misinterpret/misconstrue/manipulate, that men have darkness in their heart, does not mean the original message (or messenger) is wrong.

Incidentally, I also find this “all-or-nothing” or “either-or” construct in the alternative health arena which I’ve been keenly interested in for the past decade.

Oh, when I made mention of there not being a secret code, I was making reference to the belief that Revelation was written in a coded language in order to frustrate the persecutors. I think you will find upon closer inspection that such a notion does not hold water.

Tue, Jan 3, 2017 - 9:28pm (Reply to #10576)
SilverBelle

Jeremiah, Jr.,  I’m uncertain

Jeremiah, Jr., I’m uncertain as to the intended tone of your post. But it does not matter.

I have read some comments you have made on this thread and I have perused the Zionism thread. I can tell that you are indeed very well schooled in dispensationalism.

I do understand your reference to Cyrus the Great.

Jeremiah, Jr. wrote:

Ever consider you are hearing/listening to the wrong voice on this issue?????

What a wonderful question. Yes, I have; have you?

Enjoy your vacation!

Tue, Jan 3, 2017 - 9:42pm (Reply to #10581)
SilverBelle

Fix, many of those comments

Fix, many of those comments are part and parcel of dispensationalism!!

Without realizing it, you are opposing beliefs associated with Darbyism.

Like you, I do not agree either. I maintain it is not a proper interpretation of Scripture.

Perhaps working with a specific example would illustrate my point. Shoot me a PM if you want details, for example, about this notion of a time-clock.

Tue, Jan 3, 2017 - 10:56pm (Reply to #10593)
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Hello SilverBelle

Thank you for the reply, it is much appreciated.

Obviously, a lot of misinterpretation goes on, as a matter fact, I think that some of the largest amount of misinterpretations have to do with Jesus.

Considering he was speaking to Jews, who had a powerful monotheistic predisposition, as they had already faced thousands of years of mind control, the words that he chose to convey spiritual principals may have been the most practical available to him in his time. Declaring oneself to be a son of God wasn't all that unusual for a spiritualist in his day. It is also consistent with basic spiritual principles that predate him by thousands of years. He wasn't promoted to a deity until 325 AD. That was an act of malevolence, specifically engineered to ensure that men never look within for the answers, but will always look outside of themselves for solutions.

All in all, the New Testament can easily be reinterpreted to its genuine truth, and with the added texts within the Gnostic Gospels, the true meaning is both deep, and profound.

The Old Testament on the other hand, teaches principles that are in direct violation of natural laws.

For example, it would have you believe that the lying serpent in the garden of Eden was full of crap when he told Eve that she would never die. It was a true statement, when you understand that you are an immortal spirit to begin with, having a very temporary experience here. I could go on, passage by passage, and point out the blatant mistruths, that are there in black-and-white. I have seen very, very few people interpret them correctly, and they are far outside of the mainstream.

Jordan Maxwell has been reinterpreting the Bible for 60 years, and although he is interesting, I couldn't possibly waste that much time on one book.

The main reason I brought up the whole Zionist agenda, with blatantly racist precepts such as "The chosen ones", or

"The promised land", it's because these idiotic beliefs are still causing mass murder many thousands of years after they were written.

To the best of my understanding, the Eastern elites have combined forces to take down the western satanists, if for no other reason, the preservation of our planet.

They use decidedly different techniques then the ones we are used to in the west. It appears they are using a broad combination of counterintelligence, or better said, truth, bringing about the collapse of Western finances, which is the source of much of their power, and using capture, or assassination of the leaders, as opposed to Global wars, or genocide.

Think about it.

The Zionists, Nazis, the Vatican, Jesuits and Western intelligence agencies, which are essentially different arms of the same thing, routinely commit mass murder of innocence to achieve political objectives.

How many people realize that the very bankers whom we consider so evil are nearly all Zionists?

What gets even more convoluted, especially when it comes to the Zionists, is that those with a Judeo-Christian ideology, literally have the good guys, and the bad guys completely reversed.

I suppose if you spend a lifetime worshiping a malevolent power-hungry and genocidal megalomaniacal psychopath, and have a book that can convince you that this is a good thing, what the heck, then when rulers rise to prominence with exactly the same traits, (what the heck, their just like gods),

huge amounts of people will will defend the most malevolent of leaders. It's as if genocide suddenly becomes acceptable when the "good guys" are doing it!

It's taken me a while to figure out just how Machiavellian our system is, as I have attempted to figure out just how many layers of deception are involved in what we are exposed to.

Once again, things need to be taken individually, but a picture is definitely starting to emerge.

I've often promoted Mark Passio's natural law seminar on YouTube as a source of guidance, and it is.

Ironically, Mark is profoundly pessimistic at this point in time, and yet I am wildly optimistic.

It's the woo woo factor.

Mark doesn't believe in saviors, or praying for some kind of divine intervention, but I think what he is overlooking, is that Eastern civilizations have been seeped in natural law for many thousands of years. They can actually tell the difference between right and wrong. If you want to get into the secret space program, or the alien agenda, it gets exponentially more convoluted, but I have good reason to believe the good guys have Technology of a much higher order then the scum bags who run planet earth.

Not so much in Western civilization.

As a culture, we have been taught to hate the east, particularly because of their beliefs.

Many believe that they are pre-positioned to be conquers, and invaders. It's looking increasingly likely that they are liberators.

That scenario is definitely not written down in the Bible.

So who would believe it was possible?

Obviously, only those who have not been brain damaged by a book of lies and deceptions.

I appreciate your reply, because I am well aware that I have virtually no one who agrees with me anymore.

That by itself doesn't really concern me, but I must admit, it can get lonely at times.

Don't worry, I'll get over it.

I'd be grateful if you disagree with me occasionally, as defending my own outrageous positions is how I learn.

Ruffian

I know I can publish anytime I want to, as a matter fact, everything that I've written for the past five years are archived on this website.

I will be taking this to a larger audience soon, but for now, I am very comfortable with the company that I keep.

Thank you.

Edit:

SilverBelle,

I just noticed your last post, there's some more terminology that I have not come across before.

Yes, I'll send you a PM, but it might take a day or two.

Good night.

Wed, Jan 4, 2017 - 10:17am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

A study of current events....

Makes no sense at all, unless you incorporate extreme antiquity into the equation....

Who REALLY Built the Pyramids

Published on Jan 3, 2017

Yeah, it's fun to watch Dave Hodges begin to wake up, I think he's suddenly realizing that the rabbit hole is MUCH deeper than he first considered.

In this video, he starts seriously challenging some of his beliefs...

This interview is based heavily on biblical interpretation, but not like you've ever heard before.

Let's just say, you won't hear this from the pulpit, or in a religion class. This is so far removed from what you might hear at church, it might take a while to grasp.

Silver Belle, I present to you dispensationalism at its finest. I suppose it's all in the interpretation!

Personally, there are aspects of these beliefs that differ from my own, but through heavy use of semantics, I can certainly draw a lot of parallels here. I just thought you guys would enjoy it.

So many lessons to be learned here:

Ted Broer-The Quantum Physics of Spirituality Pt. 1

Published on Jan 3, 2017

Ted Broer-The Quantum Physics of Spirituality Pt. 2

Published on Jan 4, 2017

Have a nice day,

I've got some traveling to do.

Catch you later.

Wed, Jan 4, 2017 - 11:15am
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

RE: FIX, ............I’m the ‘virtual no one

''I appreciate your reply, because I am well aware that I have virtually no one who agrees with me anymore.

That by itself doesn't really concern me, but I must admit, it can get lonely at times.

Don't worry, I'll get over it.''

I’m the ‘virtual no one who’ agrees with you 99%. The other 1% we’ll have fun discovering. I guess I’m not very good company if you’re still lonely, huh?

Never forget the river that wasn’t really there………………..

Wed, Jan 4, 2017 - 3:18pm
ag1969

Right Abguy!

And he apparently he forgot about me too. He must be pissed at me for calling him out on getting help from Little Fix on the screenshot.

Wed, Jan 4, 2017 - 4:03pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Apparently, some clarification is in order...

Now that's what I'm talking about, good friends who can call you on your shit.

Yes,

Abguy, AG1969, Jim, JJ, GL, AM, S66, Ruff SB, Ata, and many others over the past few years, have all become highly valued friends, and some even associates to me.

Our conversations hold deep meaning, and our time together is special to me.

So let me clarify,

When I close my MacBook, and walk out into the world, these conversations are put on hold, as I traverse a sea of relative ignorance.

I mind my own business, and I get the job done. Although I have many conversations, relatively speaking, they are incredibly superficial in nature.

When I come here, it forces me to think.

And all of you guys have been an immeasurable help.

I wouldn't want you to imagine for a moment that you are unappreciated.

My gratitude is genuine,

And you really need to know that.

I hope that clears things up.