Fri, Dec 30, 2016 - 6:07am
I Run Bartertown

Meanwhile, in China

Fri, Dec 30, 2016 - 11:03am
Dirt_Reynolds
-
Sittin' Tight

RE: Mr Mayberry

I love the game World of Warships. The ships are all WWII era. It is a great balance between gameplay and history, as the models are quite detailed. Oh, and it's free lol. I'm sure it's Russian spyware. :D

Often in matches, early on, it is clear you are loosing. Usually one of the players will start blaming some one, or the whole team. It's quite colorful. I think it is my favorite part really. Salty tears.

I get that feel from Mr. Mayberry. I get it, he thinks Trumpism (tm) = fascism. Wow motherfucker, welcome to 1913. That bitch is slow to the party. Salty tears.

@Ruffian: With you on HRC. She likes to lie. It's a fuckin' badge of honor for her.

#keepstacking

Just lucky that way...
Fri, Dec 30, 2016 - 11:27am
NW VIEW

Daydreams of a few Trump Mandates!

The entire world is pondering the things that Mr. Trump will change and quickly. There will never be very much agreement even if he printed enough fiat to give a million dollars to every person in America.

Well, I have a few items that would make America a better place:

(1). Anyone playing rap music to be banned to Mexico.

(2). Anyone placing dogs and cats in their grocery shopping cart to be fined and turned over to the local dept. of health.

(3). All tax deductions , for charitable giving, to be eliminated, UNLESS 75% of the funds are used for feeding the hungry and clothing the naked. (501-3c's almost gone).

(4). All priestcraft , of all arenas, paying their income taxes like everyone else.

(5). All self employed people, all mom and pop businesses, finally receiving a quarterly check from the fiat government, for their wages. To be treated just like their employees and earning a living wage for working 80 hours a week.

(6). After building the wall and having Mexico pay for it, demanding that Germany pay Polish Americans for Hitler invasion of Poland/Ukraine area. (We will share that monthly check with all, ha).

Oh well, it is good to do some daydreaming, knowing that nothing will change. However, if we could just get #1, it would be wonderful.

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Fri, Dec 30, 2016 - 3:07pm
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

how we got here

IF you've ever wondered how we got here, I offer this pretty well considered opinion, by the guy credited with discovering DNA, which is considered to be the basis of all biological life on this planet; 6 min.

Nobel Prize Winner Says, "Our Genes Were Brought Here By Extraterrestrials".
Fri, Dec 30, 2016 - 3:47pm
ag1969

LOL Jim

Just having Zero gone will be a great day in America. He is throwing a petulant fit and Putin completely bitch slapped him today.

I guess if I could add to the list, I hope we get a President that I actually like better than the Russian Leader. Not that I want to dislike The Russian leader for any reason whatsoever, it is just that spending several years wishing we had Putin at the helm instead of that freaktard we have now has left me feeling discombobulated. 20 more days after 8 years of him lingering around like a fart in the shower.

Fri, Dec 30, 2016 - 5:47pm Dirt_Reynolds
Green Lantern

Dirt_Reynolds wrote: I get

Dirt_Reynolds wrote:

I get that feel from Mr. Mayberry. I get it, he thinks Trumpism (tm) = fascism. Wow motherfucker, welcome to 1913. That bitch is slow to the party. Salty tears.

Depends on your measurement of speed. 30 years writing home schooling books, books on non-statist history, geopolitics and finance all focused on fascism vs liberty. Slow to get the word out maybe?

So if you think the slow move from liberty started in 1913, according to his read of history you're about 110 years late to the party. Any games about the Barbary wars?

His hope that he'd write about it, hand out his newsletters to enough people that when the wind blew it in, enough American's would recognize it when it was upon them.

And it's not just Maybury who thinks that Trumpism (becareful for he didn't say Trump, just Trumpism) could (5% chance that he is wrong) represent of a vacuum of ideology. An ideology that is part of the collective amnesia for neither judges/lawyers, professors or the common man seems to have any knowledge of. So how could they be expected to apply it to events happening in the world????

Maybury certainly doesn't mention it by name but it seems to me he is invoking the spirit of Machavelli and his epic "The Prince" written in 1513, which highlighted the gulf between private conscience and the demands of public action. He must have said something right because the book was banned by The Pope of the time and he was denounced by the powers of London as "evil" Yum, yum.

He too like Trump was dedicated to the the free life of the Florentine city-state and the other republics of Italy. And another common trait between Trump and Machavelli is he didn't give a shit what other people thought. So in another words, take the city state back by any means possible. The public necessity makes acts of force necessary but private morality rejects. Or in the words of Tony Soprano " Do What Ya Gotta Do"

And for the fans of natural law, or even biblical law, such actions should create a moment of thoughtfulness. The good part of it is, as Machavelli pointed out, that a leader who believes he understands and his going to carry out the public necessity is a much preferable option than the leader who believes he has God on his side is capable of anything.

Now I get the whole take down the Evil Bitch by any means possible. Got it!! Stab the left wing media in the back and let them lie in their own blood. Got it! I understand how a pirate feels after enjoying the spoils of some handsome spanish booty, and later enjoying a generous swatch of meat off the bone, and forcing it down with a cold wheat ale from his golden glass. And has satisfying as that might be too all of us, it doesn't make for an ideology on the necessities of a free republic.

But it was the only choice that we had to make? Well, maybe, maybe not. But maybe the choice of two darling's is an indication of the juncture that are fledging republic is in

Fri, Dec 30, 2016 - 6:17pm Mr. Fix
Green Lantern

[quote=Mr. Fix]Trump has

[quote=Mr. Fix]

Trump has vowed that his supreme court pics will be constitutionalists, which I think it is a valid window into his ideology.

You mean they will go back and over-turn all Supreme Court Precedent that used the Roman system of law, do as we say without justification? Do you think Trump can go back and overturn the Judicary Act of 1925 that gave the court the privledge of rejecting any case they saw fit and handing it down to a corrupt lower court where the judges were selected by politicians? What gives the Supreme Court the right to pick and choose it's cases as they damn please?? NOTHING but The divine will of kings.

Draining the swamp would be nice, and I really don't think he has much of a choice. If he doesn't drain it quickly, the swamp monsters will come out and eat him alive.

I'll point out that what Maybury did in his letter was redefine just what the swamp is in a way that hasn't been echoed here or by most people I've read. He won't in that regard, and he can't. He does however seem to have a brilliant knack at making fools of the people you hate the most. And that's fun!! But it also seems to me that he knows how to use people and those being used, do not even know they have been used.

Three of Trumps most loyal supporters. Chris Christie, Newt Gingrich, and Rudy Guiliani, have been completely passed over for senior positions. Later Trump totally castrated Christie, blew off Guiliani, and told Newt to take a walk off a peer.

I was very vocal that these three guys represented scrum of the political system. Maybe Trump saw it the same way, but used them for his purposes and then told them to take freakin' hike.

Trump met with Mitt Romney, at least twice, dangling the position of secretary of state to one of his most severe critics in the GOP nomination battle. And then poof.....

So if you said, it's hard to know what Trump's ultimate playbook is, I agree. Because he hasn't told you. The wall is now a fence, and might end up being a split rail fence. But he did tell his followers, that was then when you were angry, this is now, and you're calm. He plays with people like silly puddy. He's got mad skill in that department. I like that in a man as long as it is not my accountant, lawyer or doctor.

Now, I recently found out that Trump has read "The Prince" and therefore Maybury might have missed that he is a student of power. I noted a long time there aren't too many manuals on the laws of power. I published an article on the other text by Adolph Berle "Power" where he outlines the laws of power. Very hard to apply when the laws are not very well documented. And thus, his untold game plan, is indeed part of his modus operandi, you'll find it in his book "The Art of the Deal" Never let anybody know what you're up to.... That includes all of you. And, you see if this passage fits his modus operandi in how he dealt with Gingrinch, Cristie, Giulliani, and Romni.

I'm not saying this right, this is wrong, necessary or not, but it's obvious Trump is a student of the laws of power, more than he is of the laws of nature. He might succeed in one, and violate the principles of the others, which according to both sets of laws, has repercussions.

The Prince....

The prince will always be to win over to himself with the greatest ease those men who in the beginning of a principality had been enemies, and who are of such quality that to maintain themselves they need somewhere to lean. They are all the more forced to serve him faithfully as they know it is more necessary for them to cancel out with deeds the sinister opinion one has taken of them. And so the prince always extracts more use from them than from those who, while serving him with too much security, neglect his affairs.

And since the matter requires it, I do not want to leave out a reminder to princes who have newly taken a state through internal support within it, that they consider well what cause moved those who supported them to support them. If it is not natural affection toward them but only because those supporters were not content with that state, he will be able to keep them his friends with trouble and great difficulty, because it is impossible for him to make them content. And while reviewing well the cause of this, with examples drawn from ancient and modern things, he will see that it is much easier to gain as friends to himself men who were content with the state beforehand, and therefore were his enemies, than those who, because they were not content with it. became friends and gave him support in seizing it.

Fri, Dec 30, 2016 - 6:38pm Anonymous
Green Lantern

Ruffian wrote:he's just

Ruffian wrote:

he's just bustin chops ... It's funny like ATA

No, no, no.....you got it all wrong Ruffian.

Ata is more like this guy...

Peace, love, cosmo's, psychelic, were're all connected like the fractals on a french frie. The world is all one celestial joke connected by cosmic oneness.

Barter is a more like my friend Catfish Coolie. You might enjoy his analysis of the Trump victory a bit more than my wordy homily. I imagine when Barter begins speaking again, his analysis will sound a lot like Coolie's.

And check out the cool motorbike. Looks cool to me. Bet ya it's fast as gas. Not only a Trump supporter but a few well choosen words on Hillary too. But the absolute best is the snarl at the end

Catfish Coolie on Trump Win

Now don't get me wrong, hillbilly's and hippies can jam together and make great music.

Yeee Haww

Fri, Dec 30, 2016 - 7:07pm Green Lantern
SilverBelle

Maybury books

Green Lantern wrote:

Enjoy seeing you mention the Uncle Eric books again. I've had the entire series (and study guides) for a few years now. His writing style is easy to read, but very informative and thought-provoking.

Fri, Dec 30, 2016 - 7:34pm
Dirt_Reynolds
-
Sittin' Tight

My Fave

Just lucky that way...
Fri, Dec 30, 2016 - 7:38pm
SilverBelle

Wolf medicine

I have so many unread comments that I decided to read in reverse as I may never get to them all. I wasn't understanding the wolf jokes until I saw Green Lantern's post.

Here is my contribution. Inspired by his super hero, Wolverine (new to me as I don't read comics), a scientist develops a self-healing material that can power artificial muscles.

https://www.sciencealert.com/this-new-self-healing-stretchable-material-...

Twentieth Century Fox

This new self-healing, stretchable material is perfect for Wolverine

This is seriously cool.

DAVID NIELD

26 DEC 2016

Inspired by the comic book character Wolverine, scientists have developed a self-healing, highly stretchable, transparent material that can be used to power artificial muscles.

The end product is a soft, rubber-like material that's easy to produce at low cost. It can stretch to 50 times its original length, and can heal itself from a scissor cut in the space of 24 hours at room temperature.

Just 5 minutes after being cut, the material can stretch to two times its original length again – not a bad power for a comic book superhero to have.

The material is also an ionic conductor - capable of conducting electricity through the flow of ions - and this is the first time scientists have combined self-healing properties in an ionic conductor.

The team from the University of California, Riverside and the University of Colorado says it could ultimately be used in robotics, electronic devices, batteries, and biosensors.

"Creating a material with all these properties has been a puzzle for years," says researcher and lifelong Wolverine fan, Chao Wang from UC Riverside.

"We did that and now are just beginning to explore the applications."

Wang says his love for Wolverine helped inspire his interest in self-healing materials, which mimic materials seen in nature, and can help extend the lifetime and lower the cost of man-made materials and devices.

UC Riverside

While transparent and stretchable ionic conductors have been developed before, adding self-healing properties has proved tricky – to get a material to self-heal, you usually need non-covalent bonds between the individual molecules, which can't share electrons.

Passing electricity through these bonds degrades them, which is a problem if you're trying to keep your self-healing material capable of self-healing.

To find a solution, Wang used ion-dipole interactions to hold the molecules together, which combine charged ions with polar molecules – where one end of the molecule has a positive charge and the other a negative.

The small electrical imbalance in both these types of molecule creates an electrostatic attraction between them.

So by mixing a high-ionic-strength salt to a stretchable polar polymer, Wang and his colleagues were able to produce a material with the properties they needed.

The researchers used two layers of the new material, with a transparent membrane in between, to create an artificial muscle prototype. It could move in response to electrical signals, in the same way a human muscle moves in response to a signal from the brain.

It's still early days for the material, but its unique combination of properties could make next-generation electronic devices and robots more resilient than ever, even if it's too late to get it fitted to Hugh Jackman's knuckles.

The research has been published in Advanced Materials.

Fri, Dec 30, 2016 - 8:01pm Green Lantern
SilverBelle

Green Lantern, happy to see

Green Lantern, happy to see you providing support for the impact of nurture.

I'm looking forward to viewing more of that guy's youtube videos. Fascinating stuff.

Fri, Dec 30, 2016 - 8:46pm
-
Dublin
Ireland

Since Machiavelli's "The

Since Machiavelli's "The Prince" came up, I thought I'd mention that his work was rewritten in a modern context by Sir Alastair McAlpine, once treasurer of the UK Conservative Party and Advisor of Margaret Thatcher.

This obituary covers a lot, (but not his book):

Lord McAlpine: Politician who as Treasurer to the Conservative Party was a confidant and ally to Mrs Thatcher

The Servant

If you've read Sun Tzu and Niccolo Machiavelli, then I recommend that Alastair McAlpine be a logical next on the list.

On the Trump prospective beneficiaries: in priorities for the coming term, Israel and the Pentagons' needs, followed closely by big business, these three factions will do better than for a while. And who knows, Joe Sixpack may even catch a few crumbs too. Losers: Muslim Brotherhood finance and support (already mostly gone), the leftist educational apparatus, a few media kingpins and their brands who fail to recant, politicized researchers who get paid taxpayers money by the ex ruling party.

To abuse a line Jeff Bridges once said: The Banks will abide. Like a cat, they land on their feet. I doubt Trump will reform Wall St significantly but do expect some Dodd Frankery style regulatory adjustments that go a bit further than has been seen since the late 1990s.

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price http://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Fri, Dec 30, 2016 - 8:55pm Green Lantern
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Green Lantern

I like your analysis on Trump, in that he forms alliances when it's useful to him, and discards them when they are no longer needed.

I suspect we are going to see a lot of that.

There are competing, and entrenched power structures behind the scenes, and if he doesn't align himself with at least one of them, and use them as allies against the other, he has no chance of success at anything.

Right now, the most obvious division is nationalists against globalists. The military industrial complex is a great place to find allies who are nationalists. Personally, I don't think there is an upside to his alliance with Israel, except possibly short-term optics with the dumbed down masses. Of course, he does need $1 trillion for his infrastructure project, and telling the Rothschilds to screw off at this stage, might be counterproductive. Some people are so stupid, that they honestly believe that God, the Almighty sky daddy himself, will destroy us with his wrath, if we don't do everything Israel wants us to do. Human freedom cannot be obtained while being aligned with Israel.

I'm trying to put together a plausible Trump agenda that eventually frees the United States from the clutches of the Nazi/ Zionist pigs who run it, but it's going to necessitate burning bridges in their proper order, while playing opposing forces against each other.

Trump has friends in very high places, and giving him the benefit of the doubt, which doesn't come easily for me, he will need to use them until they no longer serve his purposes.

Right now, the game is one of survival until January 20.

It's entirely possible that the very forces that are keeping him alive until then, will need to be dealt with at a later date.

For a slightly more pessimistic perspective, but with real solutions, David Ike just released his weekly podcast which addresses the whole Trump issue.

Icke perceives Trump as an elitist puppet, and from my perspective, he would absolutely have to play that part in order to survive inauguration day.

After that, it's a crapshoot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Uhxyev7gI4

Published on Dec 29, 2016

And now for a somewhat related, while simultaneously different topic,

I've been paying close attention to the "Secret Space Programs", and if "as above so below" has any meaning at all, it's worth paying attention to.

A few weeks back, there was some discussion as to the difference in perspective between Steven Greer, and David Wilcock.

Well, I just happen to come across an interview from a few years back, with both of them describing what they have learned.

When you boil it all down, there really isn't all that much difference between them, except that most of Steven Greer's contacts seem to mysteriously disappear or die. Fortunately, David Wilcock just doesn't seem to have those issues.

Anyway, I enjoyed the discussion, I thought others might enjoy it as well:

Video unavailable

It appears to be one of those mislabeled YouTube videos that have been popping up all over the place, but I've listen to it in its entirety, and enjoyed it very much.

A lot of questions get answered.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Fri, Dec 30, 2016 - 9:02pm
KC
-
Phoenix, AZ

Hey all, sorry I didn’t

Hey all, sorry I didn’t respond earlier (working/traveling/sick are my excuses). So…flat earth? What I’m getting at is that we live in a virtual reality or a construct. That is what I stated. That is my conclusion for now. That is where my consciousness is at. The way that we decode reality in our realm is flat.

-Ruffian, I personally don’t observe curvature of the earth. I can hike up 2000 or 3000 feet and observe the flat grid that is phoenix. When I hike to these observation points, I don’t see any curvature. My experience is the horizon rising to my eye level, which is an indicator of flatness.

-Is Flat Earth a Psyop? I don’t think flat earth hypothesis is correct, but it is not a Psyop else it would not be buried for so long. Our dark masters do not like anyone researching flat earth because it involves questioning the reality that we have been taught. Flat earth research is one of the gateways into understating the nature of reality or at least admitting that what we have believed for most of our lives is not necessarily the truth. When people wake up to the lies and the distortions, that is when the system begins to collapse upon itself. It is happening all over.

I just do not see our reality matching the globe earth model. I don’t care if I’m the only one. Answer one question. How can you take a photograph of the Chicago skyline from Michigan? A lot of people have done it and yet it is not possible on a ball that is 24,860 miles in circumference. The math is super easy. Why don’t you doubters try it out. Get out your Pythagorean theorem. Any engineers out there with Autocad? Put the dimensions of the earth in there. You’ll get the same answer. You can build a nice model. You can’t see or photograph the Chicago skyline from the Michigan side because of the curvature, or can you?

What about corpuscular rays? How do you explain this photo? There are thousands like it and I observe it often. Is that sun 93 million miles away. How do you explain it? Trick of the atmosphere?

What about the star constellations? We see the same stuff month after month, year after year. We are spinning at 1000 mph. The earth is traveling around the sun at 66,000 mph and the sun is traversing the galaxy at 483,000 mph. So, we see the same stars? What is the implication there?

I’m not an expert on anything here. I’ve never taken an astronomy class. So, experts out there, please explain any of these 3 things to me.

David Icke concludes that we are in a simulation of sorts. He explains it much better than I can.

What You Really Are - David Icke

Be well all, happy new year, keep fighting the good fight.

Fri, Dec 30, 2016 - 10:42pm KC
Mr. Fix
-
NY

KC

The atmosphere can work like a lens, creating a few interesting effects.

Mirage of Chicago skyline seen from Michigan shoreline

Posted: Apr 28, 2015 11:40 PM EDTUpdated: Apr 28, 2015 11:40 PMBy Tom CoomesCONNECT

By all means, click on the images to enlarge them.

Mirage of the Chicago Skyline from Grand Mere State Park

Ducting of the radar beam seen as a ring

BERRIEN COUNTY, Mich. -

A picture of the Chicago skyline taken almost 60 miles away, is actually a mirage. Joshua Nowicki (@StartVisiting) snapped the pic Tuesday night from Grand Mere State Park in Stevensville. Under normal conditions, even when extremely clear, this should not be visible, due to the curvature of the earth. The Chicago skyline is physically below the horizon form that vantage point, but the image of the skyline can be seen above it.

This is a form of Superior Mirage, superior in this meaning the mirage or image of the skyline is seen above where it's actually located. The clear skies, and cool weather (aided even more by the cool lake water) creates an inversion. A layer of air near the surface that's cooler than air higher in the atmosphere. This creates a bending or ducting effect where the light (image) instead of going in a normal straight line into space, curves back towards the surface of the earth.

This same phenomena can also be seen on the radar in the form of "ground clutter" the inversion is taking the radar beam (light) and bending back towards the surface of the earth, creating a "ring" effect.

UPDATE: We went back to the dunes in April of 2016 with photographer Joshua Nowicki and saw similar phenomena. We explain the science of atmospheric refraction ( mirage and looming) Watch our Emmy nominated piece Skyline Skepticism here.

https://www.abc57.com/story/28925566/mirage-of-chicago-skyline-seen-from-michigan-shoreline

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your picture of the sunrays is the result of multiple layers of clouds, where a small aperture in the upper later, creates the source of light, , That then creates the illusion that the sun is just barely above the lower level of clouds.

Take a close look at the picture you posted, in the distant background, you can see that there is a higher layer of clouds above the ones in the foreground. I think you will find that this explanation works far better then assuming that the sun is just above those lower clouds.

The stars you see in the sky do change over the course of the year, but seasonally, remain a relative constant, because as the galaxy itself rotates, the stars stay relatively stable in relation to each other, at least the ones we can see.

Also, keeping in mind the time spans and distances concerned, where the distances are measured in dozens, hundreds, or even thousands of light years, which are trillions of miles each, even movement relative to each other measured in miles per hour, will take many centuries or even millennia for any movement to be perceptible.

Many star clusters that were drawn many thousands of years ago, have in fact moved in relation to each other.

These things take time, lots of it.

I too started exploring some of the cosmological anomalies from the flat earther perspective, but had to apply at least some form of physics to my observations.

The biggest problem I have with flat earth, is gravity. It doesn't matter whether you use the electric universe theory, or the standard universe theory, in a flat Earth model, the closer you get to the edge, the farther you would have to lean towards it.

Since a simple apparatus such as a bubble in the middle of a level works pretty darn good anywhere on earth's surface, I have concluded that the earth is in fact a sphere.

Upon further research, I have also concluded that the sphere is hollow.

For a scientific explanation, and even proof, take your time and go through this particular presentation:

Video unavailable

Yes, we do live in an illusion, but even a good illusion has to be constructed out of something.

In other words, even though the laws of physics that we have been taught are a farce, the illusion we experience still needs to be constructed out of something, and with time, what constitutes that construct can be known. In a nutshell, it's a completely different set of laws, but they still apply.

I personally, would be happy to have this discussion with you from our two different perspectives, since I find it infinitely more interesting then biblical authenticity, politics, banking, or other illusory constructs with a dark agenda.

Since I was a child, I've been obsessed with figuring out how things work. Over the past 50 years, I've actually gotten quite good at it.

The standard model of physics that we have been taught simply doesn't work. There is however, an alternative that works perfectly based on consciousness, vibration, and electricity if you will, that works absolutely perfectly, and consistently.

I believe that everything is knowable, and explainable. Standard physics, and flat earth, leave a lot of holes in their theories.

Even if you were to suppose that we all live inside some kind of videogame, you would still have to tell me how it works.

Short of that, by working with what the most ancient of cultures knew to be true, and is only recently being revealed by modern science, particularly in the area of quantum physics, once the basic principles are known, they can be applied across the board.

The results are mind-boggling.

Enjoy your journey. Rest assured, I am thoroughly enjoying mine.

Fri, Dec 30, 2016 - 11:03pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Dec 30, 2016 - 11:03pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Dec 30, 2016 - 11:04pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

I would seriously consider this perspective:

Trump Is Exactly Where The Elites Want Him

Cognitive dissonance is a powerful drug. It makes otherwise-very-intelligent people goofy and incoherent in their thinking and blinds them to certain realities that they should normally see right in front of their noses. You’ll hear hundreds of theories and rationalizations on Trump’s miraculous victory, but a reason you will almost never hear is also the most likely one: Trump won the election because he serves the interests of the establishment.

Brandon Smith's perspective is that Trump is a fake.

He can't know that yet, but it is a point of view worth considering.

From my perspective, Trump could very well be serving the interests of the establishment, even if he is unaware of it.

We don't know what Trump has up his sleeve, and we don't know what the establishment has in store for him either.

What we do know, is that the establishment is multifaceted, and excels at fraud, deceit, deception, and trickery.

The election was obviously rigged, and I do believe an establishment has their candidate, we just don't know what the purpose of that is yet.

It's probably not good.

That still doesn't mean I believe they can't be defeated.

Rule yourself. That's the first step.

Fri, Dec 30, 2016 - 11:07pm Anonymous
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Happy New Year's to you also,

Ruffian,

I hope your hands heal quickly, and that 2017 is a wonderful year for you.

I genuinely wish the happiest of New Year's to everyone here.

randomness