26874 posts / 0 new
Last post
Fri, Dec 30, 2016 - 11:07pm (Reply to #10539)
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Happy New Year's to you also,

Ruffian,

I hope your hands heal quickly, and that 2017 is a wonderful year for you.

I genuinely wish the happiest of New Year's to everyone here.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Fri, Dec 30, 2016 - 11:15pm (Reply to #10541)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Dec 30, 2016 - 11:20pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

And now, for some comic relief:

You really have to laugh at this article on Zero Hedge,

Here Are Some Of The Ridiculous New State Laws That Will Take Effect January 1st - Happy New Year!

From spear fishing for catfish to regulating cow farts, here is what your state legislators spent their time on this year...

We will quickly gain our freedom when we simply tell our legislators to "FUCK OFF", and stop complying with their idiotic rules.

In the meantime, laughing at their absurdity certainly feels good.

Sat, Dec 31, 2016 - 10:16am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

An Interesting piece of research,,,

While reading an article which describes some of the challenges of "draining the swamp",

https://christianmerc.blogspot.com/2016/12/the-facade-is-gone.html

I came across a link in the comments section that ties our current predicament directly to the death of Nichola Tesla.

If you're a techie, once you get past the biographical and conspiracy connections, there is some genuine technical information.

I know it's quite lengthy, but I've reading for the past hour, and it is quite fascinating.

https://loveforlife.com.au/content/10/03/01/nikola-tesla-deathbed-confessions-photos-support-claims-george-h-scherff-jr-was-41s

It seems like I must have come across this a few years back, but with the gathering of information over the past couple of years, I now I find this page to be quite credible.

Enjoy.

Sat, Dec 31, 2016 - 5:42pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Happy New Year!

Sat, Dec 31, 2016 - 8:49pm
Magpie

Happy New Year to all!

Hell, we're all still here. What could be better than that? Even Ruffian, who's in bits and pieces right now...

ancaro imparo.
Sun, Jan 1, 2017 - 6:19am (Reply to #10545)
SilveryBlue
-
Auckland
New Zealand

Once I might have believed that

But no more.

I think Mr T may have a better handle on the psyche of the populous than anyone expects.

Can you say "phone a tip" to the people with Obama phones? That is gonna take a shitload of people just to answer the phones. Yay employment. And if the phone ops actually know how the system works? OMG. There will be revelations.

And I am forced to ask @Mr Fix - If the guy who has been swanning around the whitehouse for 8 years isn't even eligible to be in the post, WTF havent you seen him out with a boot up the arse? Why wait until his term is up?????

Sun, Jan 1, 2017 - 8:05am
sierra skier
-
ID

May we all have been happy,

May we all have been happy, healthy and prosperous New Year.

Heal quickly Ruffian.

Perhaps Donald will turn off all of the Obama phones, boys that would be a treat to listen to the uproar by those folks. To get them turned back on they would have to visit the free shit office and accept some form of work to continue their benefits.

The Dots thread has been great, keep up the good chatter.

Sun, Jan 1, 2017 - 10:07am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Why wait until his term is up?????

Silvery Blue,

It has to do with the scale of the corruption involved. Our are system was originally designed with "checks and balances", whereby different branches of government were supposed to keep the others in check. On top of that, "freedom of the press" was designed to keep us informed.

All of these systems are broken, or more accurately said, they have been co-opted and are all working the same agenda.

The people with knowledge of what's been happening, don't as of yet have any power to do anything about it.

For example, we have something called "Impeachment", but it would require action by an opposition party, which hypothetically would be the Republicans, but the Republicans are only pretending to be opposition. They are not.

This is why both parties are opposed to Trump.

Trump only has those military members that Obama has already fired backing him.

Nobody can do anything about Obama until there is a genuine change in our government, and at least hypothetically, if Trump genuinely wants to restore a constitutionally based government, he is going to have to survive inauguration in order to do that.

Right now, the government, in its entirety, is allied to make sure that can't happen.

The next 20 days and should be quite exciting.

There are significant aspects of the US military that won't accept an Obama third term.

Believe it or not, public opinion is all that keeps them from acting now. Obama needs to overplay his hand, and then the only viable option will be a military coup.

The plans have been in place for that since 9/11, and it is highly likely we will see something that resembles a Civil War.

I just figured out last night why Obama appears to be screwing with Israel.

It's entirely possible we are going to witness "An act of God" since most of his false flags have been exposed.

Our government is quite capable of creating earthquakes, mega storms, and other forms of "natural" tragedies.

I see that significant portions of the United States will be in subzero weather next week.

If that was combined with significant power outages, the death toll would be catastrophic.

The powers that be really like blaming God when it serves their purposes.

Right now, I don't think they have all that many options left.

As Jeremiah Jr. would say: "Watch Israel, and prepare for God's wrath".

Right now, blaming Trump for everything simply isn't working. Enter the great imaginary sky daddy...

It's going to be an interesting month.

This sums it up:

Unprecedented Times!

Posted December 31st, 2016 at 5:31 PM (CST) by Bill Holter & filed under Bill Holter.

While I had not planned on writing until next week, current events warrant commentary. This past week has been an absolute embarrassment for the U.S. The actions taken by Mr. Obama are unprecedented for any outgoing president. Thousands of pages of executive orders, land grabs, multiple accusations against Russia and of course throwing Russian diplomats out and the placing of new sanctions.

It is crystal clear Obama is trying his best to sabotage Mr. Trump’s presidency, whether he starts World War III in the process is the obvious danger. The next three weeks may be the most dangerous three weeks in our planet’s history as the “launch codes” are in the hands of someone obviously not thinking correctly. Most all of the hurdles and traps being laid by Obama can be corrected, altered or abolished. I would imagine the easiest way to do this would be to investigate and prove that Obama is not a natural born citizen and thus never eligible to sit in the office of U.S. President. If this avenue is pursued (I truly hope it will be), anything signed by Obama’s pen would then be null and void. The ramifications could be far reaching and include all sorts of appointments including federal judges.

The one draconian act which cannot be reversed as I see it is the UN vote recognizing Palestinian land. The U.S. did not veto the vote which every previous president has done. I do not see a remedy for this as the vote was 14-0 with the U.S. abstaining and not using our veto power. This vote truly looks like it was brokered by Mr. Obama, one of his few well thought out dangerous acts. The situation with Israel and the Middle East will now be altered permanently unless I am missing something?

The question of whether Mr. Trump is a Trojan horse or not should be answered almost immediately after the inauguration. I personally believe (and truly hope) Mr. Trump is real and does care about the United States as a nation. One area I am skeptical of is Congress. It is not clear to me whether or not both houses will do what the American people put them in office to do. It is very possible the republicans try to obstruct Mr. Trump’s nationalist/populist policy with their own bought and paid for globalist policy. It is 100% clear to me the takedown of the U.S. (from within) has been the plan for many years. I do not believe Mr. Trump was any part of “the plan” but we will soon find out.

We may even find out on January 6th as Congress counts the electoral votes. They do have a Constitutional avenue to still rebuff the vote and make their own choice. I do not believe this will be done as riots will follow with Congressman hanging from lampposts across the nation. Rather, I do believe it’s a good possibility the republican Congress will be obstructionist in subtle if not outward ways.

Folks, do not let your guard down. The next three weeks are certainly scary, any number of false flags could be unleashed. At least the previous efforts to spread bogus news have not worked as the evidence has not existed and the American people (for the most part) have seen through it. These are unprecedented times in every fashion, the “normal” we as Americans used to know will unfortunately never return during our lifetimes. Stay focused, whether you know it or not yet, we are at war!

Standing watch,

Bill Holter

Holter-Sinclair collaboration

https://www.jsmineset.com/2016/12/31/unprecedented-times/

Sun, Jan 1, 2017 - 10:58am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Obama is leaving the United States defenseless...

Obama Recalls All Aircraft Carriers, Setting Up U.S. For Something BIG

Believe it or not, there is even mainstream corroboration:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/12/30/no-us-carrier-at-sea-leaves-gap-in-middle-east.html

and

https://yournewswire.com/obama-recalls-aircraft-carriers/

Sun, Jan 1, 2017 - 10:59am (Reply to #10549)
NW VIEW

Well now, Mr. Fix!

We have entered into a new year today and a new season on the 20th. You state:

I just figured out last night why Obama appears to be screwing with Israel.

It's entirely possible we are going to witness "An act of God" since most of his false flags have been exposed.

Our government is quite capable of creating earthquakes, mega storms, and other forms of "natural" tragedies.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

When Jesus entered Jerusalem, 2000 years ago, the leadership of the nation, both Roman and priestcraft Jews, were more than concerned as to what He would do and Who He may Be. He was seen as a major trouble maker and One that would divided the nation and their religion. Yes He had control of the weather, and everything else beyond human understanding.

The real action, that is coming forth, will later be seen as the major events begin to unfold in Israel. Mr. Obama's standing against that nation, along with the rest of the world, is just biblical. NATO, the U.N., and even the stirring within the M.E. will be later seen as secondary to the fulfillment of events in Jerusalem. Jerusalem is the real story. There will be many false flags coming forth but the action will be seen in Israel.

Mr. Trump has been placed in this position for a purpose. There is not a power upon the earth that could stop the selection of the right man for the right time for the right season for the timing of events. One man's Sky Daddy is another man's Lord and Giver of Life Eternal.

While the world watches the daily events of the White House, we will be watching the unfolding of the fulfillment of the last three feasts of the Jews, within Jerusalem. OH happy days! The world has been blinded as to the timing of the fulfillment of the first four feasts 2000 years ago. One can bank upon this: These events will occur, in time, and the unseen Hand will be in charge, just as before when the writing was upon the wall.

Mr. Fix, you do a terrific job in explaining your position on the future. It is always good when people stand in what they believe. jmo on all: Jim

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Sun, Jan 1, 2017 - 12:25pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

*** Happy New Year's Jim! ***

I'm just following up on the "Watch Israel" theme,

The beginning of this video, let's say the first four minutes, by Lisa Haven,

Does a nice job at correlating how when Israel doesn't get everything it wants, revenge follows almost immediately.

Video unavailable
Sun, Jan 1, 2017 - 12:33pm
NW VIEW

A song for Mr. Fix!

I am not much of a singer Mr. Fix. However, you need a new song for 2017. It will cover Zion, Zionism and even the key word "Trumpet" as for Trump. His sounds will be heard throughout Zion and Zionism.

Video unavailable
Sun, Jan 1, 2017 - 1:23pm (Reply to #10553)
Mr. Fix
-
NY

A lovely piece of religious propaganda

Jim,

I suppose we are just going to disagree on this one.

Including the Old Testament with the new one in the same book, creates irreconcilable differences.

Your song promotes an army of God to defend Israel, which is just more death and destruction in the name of God.

I'll grant you, most people believe this kind of shit, but I don't.

Draining the swamp and supporting Israel is also irreconcilable.

A choice will need to be made.

Sun, Jan 1, 2017 - 2:29pm (Reply to #10554)
NW VIEW

Religious Propaganda?

Well, one could see it that way. For me, it is not about raising an army but a warning as to the events that will take place around the world. Those trumpets in Rev. 8 & 9 are still coming and there is not a man made bugout bag that will prepare anyone for that level of suffering. I do realize that this is in Jer. Jr.'s area and he has paid the price to study it for a long season.

My point is not that Mr. Trump will be blowing the trumpets, not at all, just one who will be used in these days to bring about the fulfillment of things which no man can stop. Time will show forth the events as written. jmo jim

Sun, Jan 1, 2017 - 3:25pm
Green Lantern

Nu Yeah Fhilosophy

Sun, Jan 1, 2017 - 3:38pm (Reply to #10534)
Green Lantern

argentus maximus wrote: If

argentus maximus wrote:

If you've read Sun Tzu and Niccolo Machiavelli, then I recommend that Alastair McAlpine be a logical next on the list.

One more book added to the pile.

I forgot one other author's writings in this vein. Somebody suggested Trump read him too.

https://powerseductionandwar.com

All his titles, probably relevant, summaries and reviewed on Amazon.

It's going to be an epic lesson in Machiavellian politics watching two students of his work, Putin and Trump, dance.

"Bobby Fischer, the great American Chess player understood the relationship between human chess and the game of Chess. All games are won in the mind and the player that can keep the other player in the dark will win the vast majority of the time."

Sun, Jan 1, 2017 - 3:58pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Jim,

A few weeks ago, I did challenge Jeremiah Jr. to a discussion on Zionism, and it's one that I was thoroughly looking forward to mopping the floor with him on.

It was initially over this video:

The Cruellest Hoax, Israel's Fake History - The David Icke Videocast

If you don't have 45 minutes,

Max Egan sums it up in six.

Video unavailable

JJ hasn't posted here since.

I know this puts you in a position of defending war crimes, in order to defend your holy book, but if you'd like to take Jeremiah Jr.'s place in trying to defend the notion that Zionism is somehow gods will, go for it.

Fair warning, on this topic, I won't be pulling any punches.

As far as Trump defending Israel is concerned, it could easily be the real setup for World War III, with everything else just being a diversion.

Donald Trump is clearly not our Savior, if he insists on defending Israel.

The notion that an American president can be faithful to both his own country, and Israel, is pure bullshit.

We will know very shortly after the inauguration, if it ever comes to pass.

When I say that Zionism, and human liberty are diametrically opposed, I mean it.

Although I can enunciate dozens of reasons why I do not believe the Old Testament has anything to do with our creator, this one topic is the easiest to point out that God choosing sides to support a bunch of genocidal demonic hooligans, is the most clearcut example I can think of to demonstrate that these are not gods words, but an outrageously malevolent agenda.

Even a heathen such as Ruffian knows that you don't fuck with Israel, without repercussions.

Well, I'm here to say there is no choice.

If humanity is ever to be freed from the control matrix it has lived under for thousands of years, the idea that Israel is God's chosen ones, needs to be confronted with a little bit of common sense. Admittedly, this would be heresy.

Israel was founded by criminals, is run by criminals, and only answers to criminals. God has absolutely nothing to do with it.

Since Israel only exists due to an absolute fraud on humanity, it will not likely survive with a little bit of honesty.

It has been wisely stated that you can identify who rules you, by identifying who you are not allowed to criticize.

Fuck Israel.

It would clearly be a better planet to live on without them.

By the way, Israel is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Rothschild banking cabal, which is owned by the Vatican.

"Draining the swamp" is going to involve sacrificing a lot of sacred cows.

Sun, Jan 1, 2017 - 4:22pm
NW VIEW

Well

I surly would not want to take over Jer. Jr. position as I am not qualified. Zion and Zionism is not my field of study and is a waste of time for me. My field is concerned with the Church, as you know, being the people and not the divided steeple house buildings. Our concern is for the "waking up" of those who sleep upon their pews. Returning to the original mandates given to the early Church and not looking for a "reformation" but a "restoration". A returning to the words of Jesus and His standing against the priestcraft of His first coming (see Matthew 23 for a starter). Now Mr. Fix, we could discuss those topics and it would be wonderful to me but not Zionism. Jim

Sun, Jan 1, 2017 - 4:33pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Jim,

When it comes to "waking up" the brain dead sleeping in their pews, we are on the same side.

The early Christian church had it right, and it's unfortunate that the Vatican saw fit to exterminate them.

Stay warm this week,

It looks like it's about to get quite chilly:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=760Od7_5Bnc