26951 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sat, Jan 10, 2015 - 11:58am
NW VIEW

Breakfast this morning.

My morning field report for all the young bucks that were not around in the '50's.

I loved to go to our local mom and pop cafe in those days. I ordered the same thing : Cube steak dinner, home made fries, salad and two pieces of toast. It was 90 cents. I could buy gas for 28 cents and the minimum wage was $1.25.

Well, the wife and I had breakfast at a local establishment this morning. Yep, cube steak, potatoes, egg, and toast. The price, under $6. Costco, nearby, is selling gas for $1.99/gal.

Well the old meal divided by one hours labor = .90/1.25= 72% of an hour to buy! Today= 6/9.47 (Wa. State. min.wage)=63% of an hour to buy. DEFLATION IN CUBE STEAK DINNERS?

The old gas divided by one hours labor = .28/1.25 (min. wage)= 22% of an hour to buy! Today= 1.99/9.47= 21% of an hour to buy. ( a wash).

The real difference is there were tons of minimum wage jobs in those days and everyone who wanted one was working.

jmo Jim P.S. >> Yes the minimum wage in Wa. State is $9.47.

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Sat, Jan 10, 2015 - 12:00pm
Green Lantern

Silver66, Mr. Fix, 

Silver66, Mr. Fix, LL,

Thanks for the words of encouragement and validation. Ye

s, there have been times that some of these things even in small doses have been mentioned in more mainstream conversation and was very observant of the reactions and sometimes brought immediate mockery even by very smart people. And people I generally like too. But as we all realize that's their own ego defense projecting. I don't hold it against them.

I have no expectation or judgement (at least try my best) on those who don't go down this deep in the rabbit hole. The majority of people I'm surrounded by in my world don't go down this deep and you can blow them away very quickly going down any of these avenues. Not fair to do it and blow up anybodies reality. As long as they you are kind, sincere people, than it's all good. You figure out the world as best fits your needs.

The thing about it is that I feel that our speculation of our future is incomplete without these pieces of the puzzle. I've been giving alot of thought to Martin Armstrongs writings especially my bros shared his gold report. Martin is definitely a smart guy. Definitely knows quantam physics, a good grasp of cycles and backs it with experience. But as he acknowledges everybody looks at the world through their own lenses. And what he is seeing lately is the inevitable transfer to the SDR aka a One World Currency, One world government, One world bank.

I am open to the idea but I think unless you have some grasp of the other aspects (which he may or may not. Never know what's in a man's head)we'll just call the "awakening" that puts alot of questions on the so called "inevitable" future. Ok, the dollar is toast at some point. Gold is golden at some point. Maybe not too far in the future. But what does the world look like beyond those two financial aspects is what I've been contemplating the last ohhhh 7 years?

I've only read one book that goes outside, well outside of what the alternate gold and silver media suggests about our future and it is all speculation but very interesting and compelling speculation about money, barter, basket of goods etc... I'm very certain that the elite will not get their way for reasons I'll keep to myself. What I am not certain about is exactly how children will behave when they do not get their way.

AB said No Pain No Gain. In a way he is right. That's been my experience but in somethings there are easier ways.. A catepillar devours himself before it transforms into a butterfly. The earth might quiver and systems failing will not be a comfortable experience for people but it will certainly be an awakening.

I watched a show on Detroit after it's bankruptcy. Parks closed and now citizen's are mowing lawns for the children, neighborhoods are taking vacant lots and turning them into sustainable organic farming. So there is light in a financial calamity.

Openings have a way of closing. The spiritual information that we are exchanging here has in the past had to go underground for fear of prosecution. The opening began around 1965 and has been growing since. Right now there is still a window where this information is pouring fourth. How long that lasts, I don't know.

Suffice to say that for us to grasp what's coming we have to go way outside the box and suspend our opinions or influences of those who have some degree of influence because they have a larger voice. We are unprecedented times so nobody has an exclusive or full view of all that's transpiring. Underneath the chaos there are big changes. Even that major 17 car pile up, the 150 car pileup in Michigan yesterday is a reflection of some kind of initiation that occurred. There needs to be a passing off of certain human debts and when it occurs in such a narrow time frame with great syncroncity, that's the universe SCREAMING, pay attention. Unfortunately, the universe doesn't send press releases. You have to meet it on it's own terms.

Sat, Jan 10, 2015 - 12:12pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Flat fixed, time to start my day…

As much as I am enjoying this conversation, I have a full schedule for the remainder of the day, it will be spent with my daughter's “team”, as we try to take on the world in another global challenge.

Life is a participatory event, time to dig in…

Love you guys, (and gals), be back tonight.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Sat, Jan 10, 2015 - 12:32pm
Nana

We Are All In This Together

Green Lantern and Mr Fix, thank you for the compliments. I believe DOTS has been a collaboration of many wonderful contributors which have posted linking/supportive articles/information building on and exposing the ongoing deception which has made this thread what it is. We are all learning, teaching and sharing with each other. One finds this piece while another finds that piece as the puzzle comes together and the picture comes into focus. DOTS has had many different views, articles and information and hopefully will continue. I believe we all get along because even when someone does not agree they simply state their views and move on. Fighting gets nobody nowhere and everyone here knows and understands that, so things have remained pretty calm. We are all in this together. Hos 4:6-My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.....

Sat, Jan 10, 2015 - 3:00pm
Nana

GuerrillaCapitalist

Will continue to keep you in our prayers.

Sat, Jan 10, 2015 - 3:13pm
Nana

Can You Guess Who I Am? Shocker

Video unavailable
Sat, Jan 10, 2015 - 3:20pm silverwood
flyinkel
-
Cedar Rapids, IA

Superb, thanks.

Complex, excellent, wraps many threads together that continue to bind us still today.

flyinkel
Sat, Jan 10, 2015 - 3:45pm
Nana

I Wonder If Younker Could Sue Vinson?

https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/ebola-virus-outbreak/ohio-bridal-shop-... Ohio Bridal Shop Visited by Ebola Nurse Amber Vinson Is Closing Down "Her diagnosis forced the temporary closing of Coming Attractions as a precaution. Younker told NBC affiliate WKYC that she lost hundreds of thousands of dollars in business due to the stigma of Ebola. "It's very strange. I guess I just thought this day would never come," Younker said."

Sat, Jan 10, 2015 - 4:55pm
Green Lantern

GuerrillaCapitalist Be well

GuerrillaCapitalist

Be well my friend! Keep the good spirits! What's going in the world isn't about gold, new monetary system, it's about US. It always has been and always will be. The outer events are here just so we can learn about ourselves. Heed the messages from our body. They are rich with lessons.

Check out Richard Bartlett and Matrix Energetics. More weirdness. That rabbi hole will keep you busy for months. There is a guy in San Diego area that apparantly is the go to man and deals with cancer. We talking one or two visits if the need should ever arise. I'll have to research the name. Just a chiropracter that's out there. Probably never even touches you and can probably do it by phone. Drop me line if you want me to search it out even if it's just for the future. But since it's in remission, maybe a book and one of his classes is all you'll need for the future.

Warning: Beyond weird.

Sat, Jan 10, 2015 - 5:01pm
Green Lantern

Did I type rabbi hole?  I

Did I type rabbi hole? I meant bunny hole.

Murphy: BTW, The whole thing in Paris is as you probably suspect. Not as it seems. With Greece trying to leave the Euro and France threatening to deal with Russia and take off the sanctions, our friends at the

Pent-a go+ n* probably had to send a message to El Presidente du France.

Can anybody name one modern day terrorist attack, where the police have caught the suspects, brought them to trial so the public can hear all the evidence. They either all die or get send to military court.

Sat, Jan 10, 2015 - 5:04pm
SteveW
-
BC
Canada

@Guerrilla Capitalist

Pleased to hear your cancer is contained, quite treatable and ideally curable.

Do take care with any alternative treatments as there are a lot of quack cures out there. IMO mind/body interaction can be supportive and may explain anecdotally reported cures with medically invalid treatments.

I trust you are getting over and handling the shock of your diagnosis. I never had that experience since it took so long to get my diagnosis that I was 99% sure I had a haematological cancer before I was diagnosed. Fortunately its chronic, treatable, not curable (without transplantation or stem cell therapy) and I'm into my 17 th year post diagnosis.

I trust you'll successfully join the cancer survivors group and become totally comfortable in your altered state.

“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” ― Albert Camus
Sat, Jan 10, 2015 - 6:36pm
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

@Silverwood, RE: I just finished watching this

Woodie -- that's not a WOW, that's a HOLY SHIT~!

I thought I knew some History - that blew my mind and I'm only 1/2 way thru~!!!!!

Really troops, you wanna spend the time;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM#t=1855

Sat, Jan 10, 2015 - 6:44pm
sierra skier
-
ID

What an incredible conversation you all have been having

I did a lot of research back in the mid '60s through the mid 70s on topics that run parallel to the interests shared here. I then fell out of the loop and in the mid '80s I bought/started a business, got married, bought a home and started a family. Needless to say I put my shoulder to the grindstone and lost track of these important investigations into the realms of the universe and elites to provide for and raise our family. Living in California my preps started in firearms and ammunition before they could ban these tools in the early to mid nineties. Always having tools and skills covered I also moved into other preps and PMs. but hadn't investigated the dimensions and levels of science that have been withheld from us for ever.

This thread has been a god send for me to reopen my thoughts to everything we have been denied. A good friend who has moved up in the military, whenever I ask leading questions always comes back with an answer that doesn't satisfy, but acknowledges what I already know. "If you can think of it we already have it." This answer goes along with everything being shared here. It doesn't however answer the question of who is really in charge,,,, although i have been aware of that for decades.(since my mid teens)

I am a firm believer that the science released to the public is only the tip of the iceberg and those in charge conceal incredible knowledge. I live not far from Area 51 and have witnessed test flights of craft that were not publicly acknowledged for another 10 years or longer.

Please to keep up the wonderful sharing of beliefs, you have my attention.

Guerilla cap, best of results in your battle against cancer. I have had 2 melanomas, both caught early because of my persistence due to my many qualifying risk factors, like blond, blue eyed, sun exposure, etc. One was 12 years ago the other 6.

Sat, Jan 10, 2015 - 6:51pm Nana
Mr. Fix
-
NY

I didn't even have to “guess"…

I was well aware of the parallels between Adolf Hitler and Barack Obama previous to the 2008 election.

I am however less afraid than I was then. Even though it's the same cast of characters trying to organize World War III, they are screwing up badly, the American armed forces are not as loyal to the current warmonger as the previous one. Also, they cannot pull off a convincing false flag attack, as an interesting outcome of a global rise in consciousness, far too many people are now aware of the game being played.

I see I have a 3 1/2 hour bedtime story in store for me, (thanks Silverwood), I'll get to that later, I'm just sitting down to watch the third installment of Atlas Shrugged, I've always wanted to know how it ended…

It just became available on pay-per-view.

This on freedom of speech:

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Sat, Jan 10, 2015 - 10:18pm
Bugzy
-
Canada

Oh Dear

I just watched Atlas Shrugged 3

I have a very very strong recommendation: Stick with the book!!!

Sat, Jan 10, 2015 - 11:01pm
Karankawa
-
Portland, TX

@ silverwood

Thanks for posting this! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM

I've told the story before 'on some forum', but will repeat it here.

I grew up in a small Texas town full of Germans, 'Mexicans', Blacks, and assorted other 'Europeans'.

It was a community and for the most part people were people, the long time Hispanics spoke the german language with my grandfather. Two he employed for years went on to open their own businesses and they remained friends.

That was the community I grew up in, and was influenced a great deal by the town full of WWII vets. TV was now popular and GI type shows got my attention. Killing the Krauts was the main theme and I saw Germany as the enemy, as did those that went to defeat her. America was exceptional in my mind.

It wasn't until I was 12 or 13 that our family reunions began including people from Germany. They ,were always held on a river bottem with BBQ, fishing, beer, and the assorted way to give people of all ages a good time. It was then I noticed that the people from Germany were no different from the people I grew up respecting. It hit me like a hammer, WHY WERE THESE SAME PEOPLE TRYING TO KILL EACH OTHER, way back then. (From a young man's eye, 20 years is a long time).

From an older perspective I'll tell you I have done a lot of research on the subject because I've seen the traditions and spirit of those people of my childhood become diluted.

Your post that I'm listening to for a third time as I write this has connected a few dots, and more importantly has presented what I've learned in my own research in a better way than I could ever hope to present.

God Bless you for recognizing it's importance and posting it here. I've sent it to others as well as downloading it to a secure hard drive.

Karankawa

"Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves."
Sat, Jan 10, 2015 - 11:16pm
silverwood
-
Kilauea, HI

JFK to 911 video

For all you interested in that excellent video, here is some more reading that was used most likely as source material for the video.

WALL STREET AND
THE RISE OF HITLER

By
Antony C. Sutton...........
https://reformed-theology.org/html/books/wall_street/index.html

Sun, Jan 11, 2015 - 12:52am silverwood
Karankawa
-
Portland, TX

Is any ...

of this being discussed on Main Street?

"Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves."
Sun, Jan 11, 2015 - 12:53am silverwood
Karankawa
-
Portland, TX

Is any ...

Dupe, sorry.

Sun, Jan 11, 2015 - 1:07am
Magpie

"So, I’m going to indulge in a little dot connecting here." A.B.

https://www.barnhardt.biz/2015/01/09/how-could-trillions-of-dollars-be-l...

Do you know who the largest private shareholder of Citigroup is?

ancaro imparo.