26928 posts / 0 new
Last post
Thu, Dec 15, 2016 - 2:51pm
Byzantium
-
London
UK

@ Green Lantern

Thank you for that video; half way through it, and it is eye-popping!

Thu, Dec 15, 2016 - 3:21pm
I Run Bartertown

Byzantium

Good to see you post.

" Hang on Byz, maybe they did; the olde testament did talk of a time of giants (of which Goliath was the last mention, 10 feet tall), of angels walking in disguise amongst men, and of 'humans' at one time living to 500 years old, with man's longevity declining through time "

One seemingly simple question that I've never heard a coherent answer on from any 'regular/average' Christian. By that I mean the only answers that have made any sense whatsoever have been from 'fringey' sources outside the mainstream. And that is that when Cain killed Abel, he would have been the third or fourth person. But when he is cast out, his first concern is basically 'those people out there will kill me'. Who would have killed him? Seems simple enough...it's right at the beginning so even if they hadn't finished it, any preacher/ Bible Study type should be able to answer that, right? They haven't.

Thu, Dec 15, 2016 - 4:12pm
Byzantium
-
London
UK

As for today's millenials.......

They would join us oldies in the pig-ignorant 'pre-enlightenment' crowd. By contrast, the ones who in the future grow up knowing about ancient cities, and who did not have their belief system suddenly turned upside down, they would be the enlightened generation. They'd think of the pre-enlightenement crowd (including today's millenials) as being ignorant dummies.

But though we few who already talk of such things, and who know we are but a small merrye band on society's margin....... just wait if the ruins are announced, for the majority to come forward and claim that they always suspected, and were always secretly 'enlightened.' They always knew there were aliens because they are so clever and open minded, but a prediction from me, they still will not even then, in spite of their proclaimed intellectual vigour and open mind, see through the concept of fiat currency.

Thu, Dec 15, 2016 - 4:16pm
Byzantium
-
London
UK

@ IRB

Hey, great to hear from you!

Yeah, old riddles solved, some still not solved, new ones open. The Cain and Abel thing always bothered me too; a civilisation was already outside the Garden of Eden. One of a gazillion things that made no sense. And my favourite, how did the snake talk to Eve? Was the snake a metaphor for a reptilian humanoid? (????)

The problem for the big three religions (Jewish, Christian, Muslim), is that their 'divine source' could just as easily have been a spaceman as God. An advanced extra terrestial, talking to stone or iron age man; he could impress upon us that he were God, right?

Hinduism fares better. Already less dogmatic and coherent, with a gazzilion 'Gods' in their epics, being basically an early version of Star-Wars.

Ruins on Antarctica, if true, changes everything. How will the big three religions survive? What effect will be on the popular consciousness, knowing that we are or were not the only intelligent life?

That aside, if we were ever to be told of such ruins, it would be timed according to when a distraction was needed. If we get that dollar collapse, economic implosion etc etc, or we find out that the entirety of of our governments are knee deep in pizza gate, then the news of ruins on Antarctica that are 100m years old, could become the story that distracts us all from that.

'If God were not real, man would have to have invented him.' (Voltaire?)

'If ruins in Antarctica are not real, there is motive enough to invent them.' (Byz, 2016).

There we are, open mind each way, and all that. ;-)

Thu, Dec 15, 2016 - 4:26pm Green Lantern
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

Byrd's not-so-secret expedition

That's one of those fairly old videos that has just been recently re-branded. No foul - no harm, the information is quite pertinent right now, and it should therefore find a new audience. Good. The last seven minutes are the most important in terms of the future magnitude and implications of the videos' revelations. Yah, exactly what did happen to the Germans' research into flying saucers? Think it was all locked-up and put into cold storage? HaHaHa.

Back a couple years ago I asked my international commercial pilot buddy (retired), if he had ever flown over the poles - as I knew he was flying very long routes between continents - and the "Polar Routes" are very often the shortest distance between continents, especially over the North Pole. He said , "no, flights are always routed around the poles"
So, you know me, I immediately asked, '' why?" He said he was told that its a matter of safety as there are no emergency landing sites. So, I said, "What are the emergency landing sites when you cross the Pacific - like between LA and Hawaii?", -- a route that he did a couple hundred times. He just chuckled at that.

And then, my first reaction to the film, was one that I guess would only occur to a research engineer. I am again astounded as to how fast technology can (and does) advance when the scientists are not restricted- but rather totally encouraged to deliver on objectives. It took eight years and two months for the US industrial complex to put a man on the Moon after Kennedy's speech, which was delivered just a couple days after Alan Shepherd spent a whole 5 minutes above 100 miles. That moon landing project is astounding to this day. Apparently the German scientists had a saucer in the air within 5 years after getting some of the technology from the reptoids. Even with that help, its an amazing feat. Afterall, they still had to design, fabricate and build them out of conventional materials.

Just imagine where mankind would be in Medicine and transportation if there were not lethally guarded barriers on developments and research in just those two areas~!

Thu, Dec 15, 2016 - 4:35pm Byzantium
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

What~!? Are you suggesting that snakes can't talk?

''how did the snake talk to Eve? Was the snake a metaphor for a reptilian humanoid? (????) ''

What~!?

Are you suggesting that snakes can't talk? What about this one?

Thu, Dec 15, 2016 - 4:37pm
Byzantium
-
London
UK

@ abguy4

Yeah, the problem with humans, they tend to weaponize everything. Give them the knowledge to eradicate disease, and they use it to create new ones. That's the role that religion tries to fulfil I suppose, to provide a moral framework for man, and an imperative to conform to it.

About your snake, could it charm you into stealing something? ;-)

I'll come back to your story about flying over the poles in my next post....

Thu, Dec 15, 2016 - 4:53pm
Byzantium
-
London
UK

Magnetic sink-hole over northern Argentina

In the UK, we have a science program called Horizon.

One episode, was about the question of what the earth is made of. The conclusion was that it is essentially an enormous iron ball-bearing, super heated, super compressed, super magnetic, with a veneer / crust of rock, cool at the surface.

The lead-in to the topic, was the question of why, weather and other satellites went haywire/offline when orbiting above South America, above the region of northern Argentina. The show then went on to blah blah about the science of it, which might be totally made up, who knows. But my first thought was 'Aha! Northern Argentina (give or take), the purported place aside from maybe Antarctica, where the Nazis or inheritors thereof, migrated to and built a base, to carry on their technological research.'

So I'm just making the obvious connection between tinfoil hat theories to purported observable fact. For whatever reason, of all places, there is constant and intense magnetic disturbance over Northern Argentina. Just there, nowhere else. Not even at the poles.

Thu, Dec 15, 2016 - 7:15pm
Green Lantern

And it came to pass, When

And it came to pass,

When men began to multiply on the face of the Earth and daughters were born unto them, that the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair, and they took them wife of all which they chose.

There were giants upon the Earth in those-days and also thereafter too, When the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men and they bare children to them-the same Might Men of old, Men of Renown.

King James English version , Chapter 6 of Genesis

Giants in the original Hebrew text is Nefilim-which, stemming from the Hebrew verb NaFol, means....really big!!

Byz, I agree on most that you wrote ,except, The Millennials get shipped off planet if I become President.

Not only the major religion control structures would collapse, I think Western Society would go along with it. But that all depends on what I mean by a collapse, or I guess you could say awakening.

Billions of dollars of useless scientific grants would be wiped out. The Smithsonian-Rockefeller Foundation and all it’s affiliates-toast.

Every school teacher for the last 200 years, probably just those who are alive, would have to apologize to their students for boring us to death teaching us Roman and Greek mythology as just cute stories and failing to tell us that Chariots blazing across the sky was a really a lesson in ancient world aviation.

We’d have to have a mass burning of all the history texts in your country, my country and all neighboring countries, and some publishers and authors might not be happy about it.

So religion, history, science goes into panic, liberal arts programs in every University gets a make over and probably 100’s of things I haven’t thought about. I'm not mentioning the weird things that could happen if this reality is acknowledged.

Trump would have to be the President to come clean on our real defense spending and come clean on what happened to that Malaysian airplane that went poof:) And every leader in every country in the world would have the job of breaking their news to their people. I once looked to see if any country officially acknowledges the UFO narrative. I haven't found one yet.

After I watched that movie, the next one that came up was by Edgar Cayce II, David Wilcox. He said that we need full disclosure and that we, the population can handle the truth. Bullshit!! I don't even think it would be a kind act to most people to bomb their psyche with that much information that fast and it one fell swoop eliminate their safety net of beliefs.

Thu, Dec 15, 2016 - 7:40pm
Byzantium
-
London
UK

@ Green Lantern

Indeed, it would be a profound collective shock to the social organism, on every front.

However, those of us out here on the fringe that have been paying attention, would welcome a dose of honesty, no? It has been a long wait.

Maybe we still won't be told the truth, but it will be a joy to see the old citadel of crap being knocked down, and with it, the smug complacency of herd wisdom.

Thu, Dec 15, 2016 - 8:35pm
Green Lantern

I have an elderly friend

I have an elderly friend whose wife got leukemia. After she received her chemo therapy (which was a death sentence), the doctors were transferring her to a facility to recover. Her husband is old and doesn't get around well and he said to her that he might not be able to visit her everyday. She went into a catatonic state. They called in a psychiatrist and he administered her meds to get her out of the trance and told the husband he needed to tell her he would come everyday. She was a truth seeker in her own way and would read morbid material for years on the Holocaust. She had a deep fear of abandonment that she didn't have to ever face in 35 years of marriage. The old guy found a way to travel to the facility although it exhausted him but the truth was too much for her.

So yes, it would be nice for the establishment to tell us the truth. I've always searched for "truth" but I don't think I ever expected somebody in authority to tell me. I can understand people that have certain experiences and nobody believes them and then somehow they get validated. But I think I've become accustomed to being bat shit crazy. I think I'd have to find alot of compassion for people that somehow closed off these realities and avoided them by mocking others or spending their life's energy trying to debunk reality because of their own deep fears that they have yet to discover within themselves. People struggling with these realities is perfectly fine but protecting yourself from them by attacking others ain't nice.

But sure, let's roll the dice, release the truth, and let's see what happens. It seems like the psychotherapeutic agents for catatonic states is effective.

Thu, Dec 15, 2016 - 8:41pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

The truth will be revealed?

Imagine my surprise when I opened my MacBook tonight, and found this conversation going on. Nice going! Supposedly, there's an epic debate on "partial disclosure" which would leave the hideously evil Empire in charge of life on earth, or "full disclosure" which would completely undo the cabal. Personally, I don't think the existence of aliens, or ancient races is nearly as hard to digest for the masses, as the fact that we've all been lied to, for all of recorded history, by some of the most malevolent forces in the universe. And incidentally, we pay them taxes, put money in the basket at weekly services, and try to convince ourselves that eventually they will overcome their stupidity, and do the right thing. I don't think bewilderment or confusion will be a problem, it's going to be all those elites on lampposts hanging by rope. I can handle it, can you?

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Thu, Dec 15, 2016 - 8:52pm Mr. Fix
Green Lantern

Mr. Fix wrote:I can handle

Mr. Fix wrote:
I can handle it, can you?

When I was a young single man, a woman in a bar said that to me. I sure did want to find out.

The one thing I didn't mention about the video of Admiral Byrd was the statement that it was discovered by Two Russians. Yeah, maybe if we are talking modern history and modern maps. But what about the old ones?

n 1929, a group of historians found an amazing map drawn on a gazelle skin. Research showed that it was a genuine document drawn in 1513 by Piri Reis, a famous admiral of the Turkish fleet in the sixteenth century. His passion was cartography.

Piri Reis high rank within the Turkish navy allowed him to have a privileged access to the Imperial Library of Constantinople. The Turkish admiral admits, in a series of notes on the map, that he compiled and copied the data from a large number of source maps, some of which dated back to the fourth century BC or earlier.

https://www.ancientdestructions.com/piri-reis-map-of-antarctica/

Thu, Dec 15, 2016 - 9:13pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Handling it

The suppression of truth has been an ongoing global effort for thousands of years, and the Vatican has been the heart of it since its inception. They have systematically removed history at every possible opportunity.

They have always used propaganda and misinformation to justify their existence.

Since they now own all the governments outright, just getting most people to grasp that "the good guys" are really the highest order of malevolence, would be a breathtaking challenge.

Virtually the entire human race has its heads screwed on backwards, and you can't undo that overnight.

But you do have to start somewhere, even if it's just some dopey Internet myth like pizzagate, that clues people into the kinds of people who rule us, the puzzle quickly unravels.

By the way,

The cabal is in real trouble, and they're not going to go away quietly.

The next five weeks are profoundly dangerous.

Planet earth is currently ruled by people who would just assume destroy it, then to lose their grasp on it.

There will never be an official disclosure, until all the officials have been removed.

But humanity doesn't have to wait, the truth is out there.

Thu, Dec 15, 2016 - 10:14pm
ag1969

Anonymous Message 2017: America Are You Awake Now?

Video unavailable
Thu, Dec 15, 2016 - 10:43pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

A bedtime story

Just released a few hours ago, a full interview with someone who knows exactly how we have been lied to for the past 6000 years.

It's in two parts, so take your time, I'll leave them here.

WILLIAM TOMPKINS: SELECTED BY EXTRATERRESTRIALS - PART ONE

Published on Dec 15, 2016

PART ONE : William Mills Tompkins is one of the most important witnesses to come forward revealing details about the Secret Space Program and human interactions with ETs. He details the German alliances with Reptilians and Dracos, the infiltration of NASA by these beings as well as the positive contribution by the Nordics to our secret space program over decades since at least the 1920s and perhaps earlier.

WILLIAM TOMPKINS: SELECTED BY EXTRATERRESTRIALS - PART TWO

Published on Dec 15, 2016

PART TWO: THIS PART HAS SOME OF THE MOST GROUNDBREAKING DISCLOSURES...

William Mills Tompkins is one of the most important witnesses to come forward revealing details about the Secret Space Program and human interactions with ETs. He details the German alliances with Reptilians and Dracos, the infiltration of NASA by these beings as well as the positive contribution by the Nordics to our secret space program over decades since at least the 1920s and perhaps earlier.

This interview connects the dots on many topics discussed by Tompkins in other interviews including the collaboration of our Navy with Nordics (and reptilians) involving top aerospace companies such as Northrop, TRW, Boeing, Hughes, and many others.

He discusses what really happened during the Battle of LA, the beginnings of MJ12, how nearly all U.S. presidents have been ruled by Dracos and much much more....

Sweet dreams!

Thu, Dec 15, 2016 - 10:46pm
ag1969

FULL video proof that Obama's birth certificate was fake

FULL video proof that Obama's birth certificate was fake. Document comparison, analysis
Fri, Dec 16, 2016 - 9:29am
NW VIEW

Insurance for health care

The costs for insurance , under the presidents plan, has really crippled the working class. Our son-in-law told us that he now must pay $1700/mo. and they are switching their coverage to major medical for $1000/mo. !

I also received my social security update yesterday. The government is giving me a 0.3% raise but the check for next year is exactly the same as before. For us, it does not matter if we even receive a check, however, grandma down the street may need your help to keep food on her table. It is very difficult to convince the boomers that the prices have not risen over the last three years. Their savings account make about 0.1% and the costs of living continue to explode upward.

Happy is he who sees the lack of the needy and places his funds directly into action. Jim

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Fri, Dec 16, 2016 - 9:32am NW VIEW
LostMind

@NW View

Did you follow up with the pay raise that Congress will be voting on?

https://www.govexec.com/pay-benefits/2016/04/lawmakers-poised-deny-themselves-pay-raise-again/127614/

Interesting that Congress has decided to "freeze" pay since 2010?!?! Oh yes, that was when the Repubs/Tea Party changed the balance of power... Dems are still screaming about "needing" more money.

Also, according to the above, the rate of increase is 1.6%. Obama wants all Fed employees to get that versus the 0.3% for those receiving SSN...

Oh well.

Also, Thank you for being such a strong standard bearer for your faith! It is greatly appreciated.

Fri, Dec 16, 2016 - 9:35am abguy4
flyinkel
-
Cedar Rapids, IA

Flying over the poles

Your buddy probably just pulled that excuse out of his you know what because he never thought of it before. They never used to fly over the poles because back-up navigation (and in some cases primary) relied on attitude gyros which go haywire when there is no + or - as in the poles, the magnetic sensing gets all messed up over the top. Most pilots didn't feel comfortable dead reckoning, especially since winds can throw you off course into territory you are not supposed to be in. But you can fly over the poles, you don't get sucked into some imaginary wormhole.

With GPS they now can navigate using lat/long and best winds, but still have to avoid restricted areas. The pole itself isn't the issue, the manmade restrictions are.

flyinkel