26879 posts / 0 new
Last post
Fri, Dec 16, 2016 - 9:35am (Reply to #10346)
flyinkel
-
Cedar Rapids, IA

Flying over the poles

Your buddy probably just pulled that excuse out of his you know what because he never thought of it before. They never used to fly over the poles because back-up navigation (and in some cases primary) relied on attitude gyros which go haywire when there is no + or - as in the poles, the magnetic sensing gets all messed up over the top. Most pilots didn't feel comfortable dead reckoning, especially since winds can throw you off course into territory you are not supposed to be in. But you can fly over the poles, you don't get sucked into some imaginary wormhole.

With GPS they now can navigate using lat/long and best winds, but still have to avoid restricted areas. The pole itself isn't the issue, the manmade restrictions are.

flyinkel
Fri, Dec 16, 2016 - 9:43am (Reply to #10358)
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

thanks AG

You are probably thinking

''Don't waste my time ----

we all already know the birth certificate is fake -

that's old news - let's move on''

BUT
Do you know just HOW FAKE it is?
And how really EASY it is to prove it?
Well.....if a little ole local sheriffs Dept -with no budget (~!)- can do this perfectly

WHY haven't the CIA, FBI, NSA, and the other 15 "Intelligence" agencies,

with their multi-multi-billion dollar budgets, done this investigation

made it public, and started a prosecution??????????????

I'll tell you why

its because they are ALL in on it.

Oh-bomb-ya is a cia operative

and everyone knows it,

AND, more than likely, they also know

that his mother was both a cia operative and trainer.

Git yur heads around this;

the cia is the nazi party, they are the S.S. organization of the NWO,

and they run the country, by fear and intimidation. Period.

Fri, Dec 16, 2016 - 9:57am (Reply to #10360)
NW VIEW

@LostMind

Thanks for your comments. There is a great awakening, as one becomes older, seeing the poverty of mankind. We have visited the needy in other nations, the hunger of thousands from Africa to the Pacific Islands and we have been thankful for the fruited nation that we stand upon. Things are changing. Who will still be standing as the laws of sewing and reaping flow across our planet? Oh how easy it is for us to passover the cries of the needy. Oh what will the judgment be for the steeple houses who have stored up wealth and robbed the hope from the table of those in want. This will not end well for it is written:

27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world. (James)

And what is their "affliction". It is more than saying "be warm and filled". I do not want to be preachy to the board but I do have an opinion on many things. My view is: Christmas is coming soon. Why place your tithe into a system that will swallow the funds and never see the needs of the many, even within their own assembly. Take the money for presents and head out for the local food bank or grandma's house. Get involved in the real needs of thy neighbor. Why should we be buying presents for those who are not having a birthday and Jesus does not need a gift under that tree?

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Fri, Dec 16, 2016 - 10:01am (Reply to #10361)
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

''Your buddy probably just

''Your buddy probably just pulled that excuse out of his you know what because he never thought of it before''

That's a good assumption there FLY, but let me add a little background - since I know the guy and his personality. He's an old Marine - YUP a bonified order-taker(~!) in the first degree. He will only give the sanctioned official response, even to me. I once asked him if he'd ever seen a UFO (after 15000 hours in the air)> His answer to me was that pilots who talk about UFOs will either loose their jobs, or not be considered hireable by other airlines, when they go looking for a new job. Right or wrong - that's just how it is. So I asked him again, "Have you ever seen a UFO?". He just chuckled - just like he chuckled when he told me about flying the Poles. Its his way of saying; "I'm a good soldier, I can't and won't talk about that". See?

And yes, it pisses me off, but I have a bunch of buddies who are brainwashed, and I just can't talk to them about most anything of importance to me.

And , Yes, I'm aware of the compass problems at the Poles, but as you will recall, the AF and the Airlines had the GPS way before we did, (the AF version that's accurate to less than one foot~!), so (I believe), that problem was solved.

Fri, Dec 16, 2016 - 10:02am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

I finally found some "Not so bad" cops...

Unfortunately, they are too stupid to see the big picture...

The town Council committed multiple felonies in making their illegal and immoral requests, and yet instead of being arrested, and prosecuted, the cops just quit!

I'm sure the town Council will simply replace them with family members without any moral compass whatsoever.

In that case I wound up in last year, the piece of shit pig who issued my tickets, was the son of the local district attorney.

If you want to run a publicly funded crime syndicate, nepotism works.

My town now has multiple generations, whose only function in life is to fuck over the populace for fun and profit.

It brings a whole new meaning to "loving what you do for a living".

But, I thought I would at least give these guys an honorable mention in recognizing that they were working for the evil Empire, and quitting. Maybe now, they can actually serve humanity independent of the public sector.

It's a minor victory, and a rare example of a cops attempting to do the right thing.

The evil Empire ceases to function when nobody follows their orders anymore.

It's really that simple.

Entire Police Department Quits After "Illegal, Unethical, And Immoral" Requests By Town Council

The entire police department of Bunker Hill, Indiana decided to quit after alleging that Town Council members had asked them to "do illegal, unethical, and immoral things" like running background checks on other town councilors.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Fri, Dec 16, 2016 - 10:13am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Navigation by gyroscope

The notion that a compass malfunction eliminates the possibility of flying over the polls is bullshit.

Now I'll grant you, compasses don't work at the polls, but a simple gyroscope does.

We're not even talking a high tech solution here, and any plane can be equipped with a gyroscope for navigational purposes.

Considering such a simple piece of equipment would pay for itself many times over in fuel savings on the very first flight, the official excuse as to why you can't fly over the poles is bull shit on its face, leaving one free to seek the real answers.

It's what we do here.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Fri, Dec 16, 2016 - 10:52am
Magpie

Oh no!!!

ancaro imparo.
Fri, Dec 16, 2016 - 11:08am (Reply to #10366)
flyinkel
-
Cedar Rapids, IA

Gyroscope works at north pole

Really, so you have flown over either pole successfully using gyroscopes? You sound like an expert. No, they precess, and even when you use 3 they all say different things at the same time leaving you somewhere in a large triangle. So glad you seem to have it all figured out though. The closer you get the more mixed up they get as the magnetic lines converge, but hey, listen to whatever you choose, believe what you will...it is what you do here.

flyinkel
Fri, Dec 16, 2016 - 12:01pm (Reply to #10364)
flyinkel
-
Cedar Rapids, IA

Look

Look, I am not doubting your buddy honestly believed that was the truth. All I can say is folks can, and do, fly over the North Pole. It is not common, as you say, but it does happen, this I know for a fact. And it does screw with the instruments, so one could expect to Dead Reckon for 15 or 20 minutes, which is an awfully long time to not know exactly, exactly where you are. Plus, it doesn't take much to wander into Russian territory. With the advent of GPS in the planes, now fully certified for flight, I would not be a bit surprised if there was more traffic over or very near the poles. Yes GPS has been around a long time now, but remember, there is all sorts of FAA/Civil Air govvie certifications that needed to take place before it was legit to use.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/667185/Special-forces-North-Pole-co...

While I can't vouch for the authenticity of this article, I can say the North pole area is certainly disputed.

And what you say about UFO's, yes, agree.

flyinkel
Fri, Dec 16, 2016 - 2:10pm
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

snoblower thoughts

I was just out running my snoblower for two hours

I was thinking about my old buddy

who was a Marine in Nam ( the one who later became a pilot)

One night after we had been drinking - alot -

he told me that when he was in the DMZ

he used to have to go out with his Lt., in the mornings

to do body counts from the raids the night before

YUK, Good Morning Viet Nam~!, holy shit

well, he said that exactly one-half the bodies were women

and they all had chinese uniforms, both the men and the women

Did you know the chinese army is 1/2 female?

Well, we were never told that we were at war with China, were we?~!!!

and the body counters were told NOT to list the dead as male or female,

or that they were chinese regulars

because the war was already too unpopular back home
I think that was one of the most disturbing things for him

I mean killing women seemed to make it worse to him. WTF?

Anyways, my point is;

There are soooo many cover-ups that we can't even begin to count 'em all

everyone who has ever been in the Gov is covering-up something.

Some scam, some corruption, some war crime, etc.

So You see......................................

when David Wilcox (or Dr Greer and others) talks about disclosure

of course my heart is with him

but does he realize how many people in the Gov

are part of the coverups???? All of ‘em. That’s what we’re really up against.

Cover-ups not only of ETs but every damn thing(~!)

So, I’m frankly, not one bit concerned about hurting the feelings of those sheeple

Who no doubt also think Hillery is a saint come to Earth

“the public can’t handle it” is a meme fabricated by the very same blk ops

That are perpetrating the deception and holding the Earth hostage.

Actually, I read that somewhere, way back.

Some whistleblower showed the documents where

they discussed floating-out that meme as a test.

Its part of the meme;”We’re the good guys, we’re saving you from the bad guys”

My reaction to that, fwiw has always been ;

WTF? Who made up that B.S.~!??

Fri, Dec 16, 2016 - 3:33pm (Reply to #10370)
Green Lantern

abguy4 wrote:“the public

abguy4 wrote:

“the public can’t handle it” is a meme fabricated by the very same blk ops

That are perpetrating the deception and holding the Earth hostage.

How do you know that they can handle it?

A population with some 78,000,000 people on psych drugs who can't handle daily reality...

Untold billions whose spiritual welfare relies on sources that say the earth is 6-10 thousand years old.

But ok...I'll play along and roll the dice. I could be wrong. But I want photo's of every non-humanoid species, all modern day contacts with high government officials, and all the gross stuff too. A new healthcare system with vibrational healers to deal with the numerous types of devices used on people that modern medicine can't detect. You said total disclosure? You know how many average human's might discover things about themselves that they never dreamt of? I can tell ya when you figure that stuff out, IT's A BIG FUCKING WAKE UP CALL, even for crazy ass people like ourselves. And I think you more than anybody on this forum can speak to that. I can too. We're talking full disclosure right?

I'd also recommend those of you trading commodities put some serious STOPS on all your commodities, gold, silver, uranium, and fairy dust. Because once we learn that Peak OIl is a Rockefellers lie and that we have access to parts of earth never imagined before, somebody is going to have to recalculate the fundamentals of our scarce earth theories.

Just seems like too much, too fast. Heck I saw people break down and mass pandemonium on the streets of New York that YOU'LL be hard pressed to find a good enough video to show the movie that I saw in the streets of NY on that day because we'll need to tell them that some of the peeps out there don't have our best interests in mind. It will make ISIS seem like a mosquito infestation.

I honestly don't know the repercussions of total disclosure. BUT if I were the man in charge of making that decision, I'd be real careful, how much, how soon.

Fri, Dec 16, 2016 - 3:34pm
Dirt_Reynolds
-
Sittin' Tight

North pole

Sub would have the same issues yes?

#keepstacking

Just lucky that way...
Fri, Dec 16, 2016 - 3:41pm (Reply to #10372)
Green Lantern

Dirt_Reynolds wrote: Sub

Dirt_Reynolds wrote:

Sub would have the same issues yes?

#keepstacking

MOre issues. Alot of air traffic incursions.

Fri, Dec 16, 2016 - 3:57pm
Byzantium
-
London
UK

@ Green Lantern

I think most of the people who need their morale propped up with prescription drugs, are beset by any or all of financial woes, loneliness, stress, estrangement from spouse / kids / parents, bereavement, illness and so on. They pop pills, get a pet, watch TV, to distract themselves from the mundane but heavy pressures that assail them.

Disclosure of all the things we are talking about, does not constitute further personal problems for them, and may well constitute welcome distraction.

I think if the news of the existence of cabals, and even aliens were announced, those who did not have immediately to hand, somebody to call, would likely wander into the street, and find neighbours who did the same, and wanted to discuss the new revelations.

It would also be a case of humanity, suddenly being more one human family, rather than a collection of warring tribes. Identify real conspiracist powers, or worse, put a mugshot of a reptilian face on the TV, and suddenly, we all feel closer to our fellow man.

If we follow the meme that people can't handle the truth, then that' s just a variation of medieval religious dogma.

Fri, Dec 16, 2016 - 4:00pm
Byzantium
-
London
UK

P.S.

What did you see in New York?

Behaviour related to the hurricane a while back?

Fri, Dec 16, 2016 - 4:36pm
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

I vote full disclosure

How do you know that they can handle it?

A population with some 78,000,000 people on psych drugs who can't handle daily reality...

Untold billions whose spiritual welfare relies on sources that say the earth is 6-10 thousand years old.

But ok...I'll play along and roll the dice.

Mmmmmmmm……

Let me be more definitive. In the long run, I don’t give a hoot what they can/can not handle about disclosure. How about serving-up a dose of reality to save the patient? A little tuff-luv anyone?

And besides, I think You make my case perfectly. The very reason 78M are on drugs, otherwise squandering their lives to patently false harmful beliefs, and living in fear and desperation, is because of the very false, corrupt vile situation they find themselves in. And, they find themselves in that situation because of the slimey scaly scum perpetrating all the corruption, war, etc. So what exactly are you purporting to save them from? You want to save them from truth, so they can suffer until their miserable deaths? TPTB are only going to serve-up even more of the same misery – unless they are disclosed, in which case the Earth and its HUMAN inhabitants have a chance to survive- no doubt after a period of change-over, with strife for those that cling to corruption. Perpetrating the lie and the rule of the reptoids, guarantees that we are extinguished as a planet and a species. Well, actually we’ll be kept as a food source, in much smaller more controllable numbers, but in a much more policed and enslaved enclosure. Are you hoping to be one of those survivors? Count me out.

Why are there 78M on psychotropic drugs? Because the false ‘’daily reality’’ served to them by TPTB is disgustingly immoral and insane, and they can not bear to think about it.

How about a short term shock treatment, in order to save the patient, and give them back a reason to not self-medicate, unto the grave?

I don’t know what “they” can or cannot handle in the short term about disclosure, but as you point-out 78M in this country alone, cannot soberly handle the way things are now. And if you think its bad now, just wait an see what the lizzies have in store for us next.

I vote full disclosure, perhaps staged over a short (two year?) period.

Fri, Dec 16, 2016 - 5:21pm
Green Lantern

Let me be more definitive. In

Let me be more definitive. In the long run, I don’t give a hoot what they can/can not handle about disclosure.

Essentially, in my position as nobody important, I don't either. But if I were in charge, I'd have to consider it. Society is freaking out over a President and as much as I enjoy political debate, my life was going on even if HClinton got into office.

As far as our American predilection for psych drugs, I think that's more because we are still operate at the Neanderthal consciousness in dealing with healing the unconsciousness. People have engramatic patterns and alot of them come from mummy and daddy and a loong time before. I spend ten years in alot of airports, and dirty motels learning every available technology how to take a flash light into the dark corridors of the mind and scrubbing errata and I can tell ya those tunnels are much bigger than whatever is under Antarctica.

I don't think it's fair that three peole who are deep down this rabbit hole decide. So I suggest an experiment.

Byz goes to Main street and posts a rant on the evils of fiat currency, the fed, alchemy of the banking priests etc, etc, etc, We wait until, he gets 75 to 80 hat tips just on the pure emotion.

Than we send Abguy to Mainstreet and we have him distil the Best Hits of DOTS. Underground lairs, reptoid beings, vibrational implants, inter-dimensional realities, star gates. Just distil the whole can of beans. I got your back. I'll hold Turd down and take command of the moderator counsel so they can't evaporate you. After they rip you a new one, I'll probably be in the state of mind that says, leak it out now, leak it out fast, and scare the royal shit out of them until they are in fetal positions. Just give me a few days so I can invest in an adult diaper company.

If we follow the meme that people can't handle the truth, then that' s just a variation of medieval religious dogma.

I guess my thinking is if they could have handled the truth they wouldn't have put kings and queens on a throne in the first place.

What did you see in New York?

Pretty much mass pandemonium on 9-11. Millions of people that still walk around with PTSD but don't know it. Senior executives who run billion dollar companies hugging their desks. People dressed like doctors, running at full speed pushing shopping carts they just stole from stop and shop because........?? People on the ground praying while their is a parade of thousands of people that gonna walk on top of you. People with AK 47's on the top of roof's (mostly near UN) Mass clueless ness among the men in uniform that were just told to stand in the street and not one of them knew which bridges and tunnels were open and the best part is that there were still guys on the street selling pirated DVDS....at that time, probably 3 for 10 bucks?

Look that was a bad day but it seems to me in times of an attack, you come up with a plan, you help people get home, you strategize to rendezvous with your loved ones, before you loose your bowels. Yeah, I was wasted after I escorted a 1/2 dozen fellow employees out of Manhattan to a transportation hub to get them home but people were absolutely clueless when their everyday routine gets broken up.

Suffice to say, I don't trust the average human being to handle information that is out of the ordinary unless they are navy seals.

Fri, Dec 16, 2016 - 5:26pm
Green Lantern

Both of you guys have

Both of you guys have obviously been at this for a long time.

The only thing I ask is that you go back in your mind to the time when you had your biggest revelation, your biggest holy shit moment regarding the reality of what is really out there. But really be there. And then multiply that by a trillion or so people. If you do that simple exercise, and you still feel full disclosure is appropriate, I'm easy. I'll go along for the ride.

Fri, Dec 16, 2016 - 6:23pm
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

Thanks for taking my back

your biggest holy shit moment regarding the reality of what is really out there. But really be there. And then multiply that by a trillion or so people. If you do that simple exercise, and you still feel full disclosure is appropriate, I'm easy. I'll go along for the ride.

So... I see where yur going, and I git that, but, I guess I'll have to sit this one out. My whole life has been a non-stop search to figure out wtf is going on here, as it was all fkd-up to me from the very start. Each ''A-HA'' moment came with an immense amount of relief and a yearning to find out even more of what was down at the bottom of the whole/hole. I virtually live for those insights - no matter that they rock the boat.

BUT, I think I understand who you are identifying with. A huge percentage of people go into denial and or cognitive dissonance, or panic, when they are forced to see anything that challenges them in any way. I get that, I just confess that in all my unconditional love for humanity, I don't see the benefit of leaving them in ignorance, so that they can contribute their best efforts to supporting the very slime-balls that are imprisoning them. Too bad if they suffer momentary discomfort, sometimes the best herbal remedies taste like hell for a minute. I don't see the benefit to letting the fat-dumb-n-happys continue to hold back progress and support (in ignorance or otherwise) TPTB that are destroying the Earth.

Thanks for taking my back when I do the data-dump. It will be epic~!

Fri, Dec 16, 2016 - 6:41pm (Reply to #10379)
Green Lantern

abguy4 wrote:your biggest

abguy4 wrote:

your biggest holy shit moment regarding the reality of what is really out there. But really be there. And then multiply that by a trillion or so people. If you do that simple exercise, and you still feel full disclosure is appropriate, I'm easy. I'll go along for the ride.

So... I see where yur going, and I git that, but, I guess I'll have to sit this one out. My whole life has been a non-stop search to figure out wtf is going on here, as it was all fkd-up to me from the very start. Each ''A-HA'' moment came with an immense amount of relief and a yearning to find out even more of what was down at the bottom of the whole/hole. I virtually live for those insights - no matter that they rock the boat.

BUT, I think I understand who you are identifying with. A huge percentage of people go into denial and or cognitive dissonance, or panic, when they are forced to see anything that challenges them in any way. I get that, I just confess that in all my unconditional love for humanity, I don't see the benefit of leaving them in ignorance, so that they can contribute their best efforts to supporting the very slime-balls that are imprisoning them. Too bad if they suffer momentary discomfort, sometimes the best herbal remedies taste like hell for a minute. I don't see the benefit to letting the fat-dumb-n-happys continue to hold back progress and support (in ignorance or otherwise) TPTB that are destroying the Earth.

Thanks for taking my back when I do the data-dump. It will be epic~!

I get your point too!! I guess it depends what you are calling an A ha moment.

I was reading Stanton Friedman before I kissed a girl. But I think it was the Barney and Betty Hill story that messed with my mind as a kid. I don't think mom and dad knew what kind of material I was reading or watching. That's not a good story for a kid to wander onto on their own. But all of that is just information.

I'm talking about the real deal when you close your eyes and you say HOLY FUCK. And you pick up the phone, because you know their must be experts out there that can tell ya what's going on, and than somebody tells you that you're a United Nations of a sort that attracts alot of visitors. Then when you ask them how to get rid of them, they tell ya, I don't really know.

THAT's WHEN THE REAL SHOW BEGINS. And if your hair doesn't stand up on your arms when you learn this stuff, than you are a better man than me. Seeing is believing!!

You're damn right I learned every woo woo trick in the book. Necessity is a great motivator.

randomness