26953 posts / 0 new
Last post
Thu, Oct 20, 2016 - 9:50am
SilverBelle

WikiLeaks

Here's an interesting article from Global Research. Although the article was originally published in 2010 and focuses on war crimes, I think the analysis is still relevant.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/who-is-behind-wikileaks-2/22389

A nugget:

Wikileaks has the essential features of a process of “manufactured dissent”. It seeks to expose government lies. It has released important information on US war crimes. But once the project becomes embedded in the mould of mainstream journalism, it is used as an instrument of media disinformation:

“It is in the interest of the corporate elites to accept dissent and protest as a feature of the system inasmuch as they do not threaten the established social order. The purpose is not to repress dissent, but, on the contrary, to shape and mould the protest movement, to set the outer limits of dissent. To maintain their legitimacy, the economic elites favor limited and controlled forms of opposition… To be effective, however, the process of “manufacturing dissent” must be carefully regulated and monitored by those who are the object of the protest movement ” (See Michel Chossudovsky, “Manufacturing Dissent”: the Anti-globalization Movement is Funded by the Corporate Elites, September 2010)

What this examination of the Wikileaks project also suggests is that the mechanics of New World Order propaganda, particularly with regard to its military agenda, has become increasingly sophisticated.

Thu, Oct 20, 2016 - 10:13am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Did you know that nuclear response times are top secret?

Pentagon: Hillary Clinton Should Be Arrested For Leaking Top Secret Nuclear Intelligence on National TV

Posted on October 20, 2016 by admin

https://truepundit.com/pentagon-hillary-clinton-should-be-arrested-for-l...

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Thu, Oct 20, 2016 - 11:41am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Green Lantern,

Thanks for the referral to the other thread, I don't venture into the traders section very often.

I very much agree with this:

"Conclusion: There is conflict in high places. Older bigger money has decided that the Rs and Ds, and the Wall St gangs are taking too much of older bigger money's pie. They are already doing something about this, across the globe. And the Trump candidacy's overt opponents and hidden supporters has revealed who will lose and who will win out of two of the three or more present owners of neo-capitalism are run out of town on a rail. The predatory political class are now at war one several previous partners because of their destructive greed. They were welcome to play the old game, but not to collapse and end it, and that's exactly what they are doing. look to the other owners of the game for reaction."

https://www.tfmetalsreport.com/comment/658617#comment-658617

I have personal knowledge regarding who is backing Trump, and the assertion that he has friends In high places, rings true.

He's not a lone wolf.

But even with that being said, the war between the older money, and the political class, is gearing up to be messy.

The older money has created quite a mess. This is where what Trump will, and will not say starts to make sense.

He clearly has loyalties to the older money, players like Carl Ichan come to mind.

Clearing the swamp is the objective, but do you see it playing out in anything other then a bloodbath?

The globalist clearly have a scorched earth policy if their power is actually threatened.

I am assuming that most weapons of mass destruction have already been taken off the table.

That makes what is coming reasonably survivable if one has prepared for it.

For what is to come, to quote Trump from last night, "I guess we will have to wait and see".

I am also assuming that the Trumpster has not shown the aces up his sleeve yet.

It looks like both sides are gearing up for a second American Revolution.

If the old money wants their power back, I hope they have a better plan then a bloodbath.

Thu, Oct 20, 2016 - 11:49am
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

who puts those pictures together?

who puts those pictures together?
that pic is just perfect. her smug psychopathic puss -- and a nuke

nice work photo-shopper-- whoever you are

Thu, Oct 20, 2016 - 12:36pm Anonymous
Magpie

@ Ruffian

ya think?

No amount of plastic surgery can get rid of Hubbell's mouth on Chelsea's face.

ancaro imparo.
Thu, Oct 20, 2016 - 1:15pm Magpie
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Okay, now for a hard one.

I think establishing the paternity of Chelsea is fairly easy,

But here's a hard one:

Since it's a well-established fact that we have a homosexual president, with his transvestite lover masquerading as his wife,

Would any of you like to venture to guess where the kids came from?

My money is on an orphanage, but I don't seem to be able to figure out which one.

Thu, Oct 20, 2016 - 1:32pm
SilverBelle

Speaking of Big Money

Do you know who this person is? I had not heard of her until I saw this link posted at Jesse's site a few weeks ago. I noticed yesterday that Drudge linked to a Financial Times article on her and her dad. (I can't provide that link today as the article is behind a paywall.)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/the-rise-of-gop-mega-donor-rebek...

Thu, Oct 20, 2016 - 2:33pm
flyinkel
-
Cedar Rapids, IA

This talk is excellent for folks just opening their eyes

This talk is excellent for folks just opening their eyes to the US polluted food supplies. It talks about rapid rise in allergies, other countries that have banned the products we use, health care costs, and what you can do. It is not new, but holds tremendous appeal because it comes from the perspective of nurturing your children. A great share for family and friends, and 18 minutes goes by in a flash.

Robyn O'Brien | TEDxAustin 2011

Also, as long as we keep the circus act magnifying glass on Hillary and Donald, we miss the things that matter. Please be sure to spend some time on LOCALs running for office. Who do they get a paycheck from (not what their articulated stance is because after all, politicians are often not exactly truth tellers). What has their integrity been like, and how can you make a positive change. So when you vote, make the local elections matter.

And not to be fear based, but a basic knowledge of nuclear response would ease concerns. The whole just "kiss your ass goodbye" is B.S. and should be called out. Iodine, Greens, respirators, most importantly it is not the blast that kills but the granular radiation fallout.

Russia feels threatened, they don't just call everyone back to "the fatherland" for giggles and shits...or so that they can all die together. Their drills cost money, bringing folks home costs money. When we do stupid stuff like cutting off RT banking it is like poking the bear. Sanctions hurt and cuts off their economic freedoms.

Pearl harbor was no frickin "surprise", what in the heck did we expect when we cut off the Japanese supply lines...to be invited to a ceremonial tea party? Does any of this seem remotely familiar to today's events? We know how to provoke, we have been doing it for years.

The Russians are not just talking, they are taking action, it might be wise to consider the possibilities they see in their "reading of the tea leaves".

flyinkel
Thu, Oct 20, 2016 - 4:17pm
Green Lantern

Let's bring back the Bundy's,

Let's bring back the Bundy's, their ties to the Koch's, wikileaks, Assange, Remember the Bundy's? On the verge of a revolution. I was a pie hole back then, not taking the Bundy's at face value. It's not the first revolution the Koch's tried to instigate but that's a different post.

Perhaps even more hypocritical than Europe’s bemoaning of the “Trumpfverbande” is the so-called “progressive sector” in the U.S., whose misty-eyed embrace of Snowden, Greenwald, Assange et al constitutes an alignment with PRECISELY the same political forces that are embodied in the Trump candidacy. The so-called “progressives” have allied themselves with the milieu of WikiLeaks, Eddie the Friendly Spook and Glenn Greenwald, who are part and parcel to the politics of David Duke, the neo-Confederate movement and apologists for slavery. The political forces that Tim Egan correctly identifies as being “Trumpers” are precisely the forces that are behind the Snowdenistas and Assangeholes.

Which brings us back to The Devil's Chessboard where all these alliances are laid out.

Where else have we seen the infilitration of the hidden alliances between intellegence and the political left?

ADF has been peddling the myth of "Christian persecution" since its inception in 1994,

Would anybody like to help me follow the money that was funneled into that case and by who?

Interest eh? The same hidden alliances in politics has been running through DOTS for over two years.

Yeah, I'm voting Trump because I want to

Thu, Oct 20, 2016 - 4:19pm
Green Lantern

You've guys have done a great

You've guys have done a great job of exposing the left, how about giving some love to the right

At the end of World War II, the U.S. government secretly brought many Nazis into the U.S. As detailed in "Quiet Neighbors" and other books examining the U.S. government's program for infiltrating Nazis into the U.S., these Nazis quietly integrated themselves into the American socio-political system. Bellant examines the penetration by Nazis and fascists of the American political system, focusing specifically on how Nazis and fascists have gained influence and leadership positions in the Republican Party. While the book needs to be revised and updated, it is excellent in presenting the underlying foundation of the Reagan and Bush presidencies. Valuable reading for anyone seeking to understand the agenda of the Republican right.

Which leads us right to the CIA gameplan

“Every president has been manipulated by national security officials”: David Talbot exposes America’s “deep state”
From World War II though JFK, "The Devil's Chessboard" explores how Allen Dulles used the CIA as a tool of elites

An explosive, headline-making portrait of Allen Dulles, the man who transformed the CIA into the most powerful—and secretive—colossus in Washington, from the founder of Salon.com and author of the New York Times bestseller Brothers.

America’s greatest untold story: the United States’ rise to world dominance under the guile of Allen Welsh Dulles, the longest-serving director of the CIA. Drawing on revelatory new materials—including newly discovered U.S. government documents, U.S. and European intelligence sources, the personal correspondence and journals of Allen Dulles’s wife and mistress, and exclusive interviews with the children of prominent CIA officials—Talbot reveals the underside of one of America’s most powerful and influential figures.

Dulles’s decade as the director of the CIA—which he used to further his public and private agendas—were dark times in American politics. Calling himself “the secretary of state of unfriendly countries,” Dulles saw himself as above the elected law, manipulating and subverting American presidents in the pursuit of his personal interests and those of the wealthy elite he counted as his friends and clients—colluding with Nazi-controlled cartels, German war criminals, and Mafiosi in the process.

https://www.salon.com/2015/10/15/every_president_has_been_manipulated_national_security_officials_david_talbot_investigates_americas_deep_state/

So all we have to do is connect the DOTS between this hidden faction in the government and Donald Trump's rise.

Should we start with the Don's mob's connection. The mob is a fundraising organization for the CIA and Farrell chronicles their role in 9-11.

Or should we start with the associations between Donald Trump and this faction infiltrating the republican party.

Presidential campaign of Donald Trump. Wringing their hands over the substantively accurate view that Trump is a fascist and his candidacy is a major turn toward the Dark Side, the institutions and the individuals decrying the Trump phenomenon are hypocritical. Far from being an aberration,Trump’s candidacy is a direct outgrowth of powerful forces that have been at work for the better part of a century and that are the embodiment of fundamental elements of American and Western society

Now, I concede that all of the above if you take the time to vet it for yourself is ALOT to digest. But if you decide to open that door and look at old relations you'll find

Donald Trump’s association with Helene Von Damm (protege of Eichmann superior and CIA officer Otto von Bolschwing); Trump’s association with Joseph McCarthy aide Roy Cohn; Trump’s association with former Axis spy Norman Vincent Peale; the assistance given Joe McCarthy’s witch hunts by a U.S. intelligence network drawing on the skills of SS officers and led by Karl Wolff known for his association with Heinrich Himmler’s personal adjutant.

Now sometime back I mentioned I follow an Historian who made an analogy between Trump and Hitler but I said nothing else. Just the mention of the analogy brought grumbles. Now, I've read every Scott Adams post on the election, his comments how analogies aren't rationale thinking (agreed) I've read how his persuasion techniques lead people to make the Hitler analogy but they have no basis (Agreed from the perspective of his words)

But the historian, I follow is not looking at it from a perspective of rhetoric, but from a perspective of history which Adams doesn't deal with including Trumps fathers involvement in the bulding of an oil referienery for the Nazi's. https://www.democracynow.org/2016/1/20/the_kochs_the_nazis_book_reveals

But that's pre-war and many US companies were over there building infra structure for the Nazi's. not damning in and of itself. His fathers involvement in the creation of the John Birch society.

Thu, Oct 20, 2016 - 4:37pm
Magpie

On Assange

ancaro imparo.
Thu, Oct 20, 2016 - 4:47pm
LostMind

Interesting article and set of maps on election...

Thu, Oct 20, 2016 - 4:55pm
Magpie

Kerry's family connectioin to Iran

When Hillary was

SOS we had Huma Abedin, with her connections to the Muslim Brotherhood.

And now we have an SOS with familial ties to Iran.

What could possibly go wrong?

https://www.news.com.au/world/middle-east/is-the-fight-over-a-gas-pipeline-fuelling-the-worlds-bloodiest-conflict/news-story/74efcba9554c10bd35e280b63a9afb74

ancaro imparo.
Thu, Oct 20, 2016 - 5:05pm Mr. Fix
Magpie

Surrogates,

a different one for each kid. And, I think their daddy really is their sperm donor daddy.

ancaro imparo.
Thu, Oct 20, 2016 - 5:23pm Magpie
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Thu, Oct 20, 2016 - 5:27pm SilverBelle
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Thu, Oct 20, 2016 - 5:29pm Magpie
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Thu, Oct 20, 2016 - 5:30pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Thu, Oct 20, 2016 - 5:43pm
Magpie

Next step to nationalizing farmlands?

(bold is mine)

https://www.michigancapitolconfidential.com/22880

The rule would allow puddles, tire ruts and standing water to be labeled “disturbed wetlands” and regulated under the Clean Water Act. The Senate committee report states the rule would allow EPA to get around legal limits to its authority over ditches, draws, low areas, or other wet areas by simply calling them a “regulated tributary” or “wetland.”

The report concludes that if the EPA and Corps interpretations were allowed, “most if not all plowing” would be considered a “discharge of a pollutant” and require a federal permit.

ancaro imparo.
Thu, Oct 20, 2016 - 5:51pm Magpie
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.