26912 posts / 0 new
Last post
Wed, Oct 19, 2016 - 8:09am
Green Lantern

Full Definition

Apply it to whichever side you think it most describes.

Wed, Oct 19, 2016 - 8:14am
flyinkel
-
Cedar Rapids, IA

Vote Rigging fraud expert visits PREZ over and over

flyinkel
Wed, Oct 19, 2016 - 8:20am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Good morning Ata

I really enjoyed your post. Thank you.

As far as the highest crime against humanity, I see prejudice as a mere tool for a much more insidious crime, and that would be the lust for power over others.

Humanity has had a lot of crap thrown at them in the last few thousand years, prejudice being one of many.

I think when some malevolent, power-hungry miscreants invented the concept of "God's chosen people", atrocities of all sorts in the quest for power became mainstreamed in consciousness.

Without power as the underlying motives, idiots that think that one particular race creed or color is better than any other, would be relegated to some dark corner, and scorned by the rest.

Prejudice is a tool used by religions and governments to wage war on their adversaries. They use it to declare those they wish to conquer as subhuman, and not really worthy of basic human rights.

"All men are created equal" must be maintained in natural law, in that no one has the inherent right to rule over others, enslaving them.

The fact that this basic concept of ruling over others has been institutionalized, and excepted by the majority of the people,

Has maintained human enslavement for thousands of years.

Prejudice is a tool in a conquer and divide strategy. Forming any opinion without investigation is the highest form of ignorance. By itself, prejudice is evidence of exceptionally low levels of consciousness, but by itself, it does not harm others, and stupid people like that can be easily avoided.

When it is used as a tool of conquest, it becomes a dangerous, and powerful weapon of war.

Since most prejudices are religiously based,

I repeat once again, to get good men to do truly evil deeds, requires religion.

Most of them use institutionalized prejudice as a weapon of war.

Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

So I consider the quest for power over others, the single greatest evil of our time.

It turns a misinformed idiot with prejudices, into a weapon of war.

It's the difference between Archie Bunker, who never hurt anyone, and the likes of Hitler, who killed millions.

Keeping prejudice to yourself only hurts yourself, and denies you many of the opportunities that life can offer.

Surreptitiously spreading it across a civilization, becomes a catalyst for genocide. See the difference ?

Is stupidity a crime? No. Is a quest for power resulting in genocide a crime? Yes.

You have the right to be an idiot, but you don't have the right to harm and enslave others.

This is why I personally, would put the quest for power, and the belief that one man has the right to rule over other men,

at the top of my list of the greatest evil confronting mankind.

Using government, banking, religion, and weapons of war, which includes prejudice, such evil goes largely unchallenged.

At least people are beginning to awaken to the fact that these institutions are inherently evil, and support for them is beginning to dwindle.

For them, it's becoming a race against time.

Men of good conscience recognize that ALL lives matter.

If the idiots who follow the orders of the ruling elite begin to believe this one basic premise, war will be impossible.

I think our ability to interact globally on a personal level, has greatly changed the dynamic of prejudice as a weapon of war.

Once you truly get to know a person, or a culture, you find out that most folks just want to be left alone, free to pursue their own happiness and loves.

I think it's making a difference.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Wed, Oct 19, 2016 - 12:54pm
flyinkel
-
Cedar Rapids, IA

Caught Again, Clinton linked to Assange pedophile smear campaign

flyinkel
Wed, Oct 19, 2016 - 2:04pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Wed, Oct 19, 2016 - 2:40pm
sierra skier
-
ID

Of course we don't need fiber

Of course we don't need fiber or cable for communications. We need fiber or cable for them to control who receives the communications and so they can charge for the privilege of receiving these communications.

Putin is a saint for ignoring all of the provocations Obama has throw at him in an attempt to start WWIII. USA, Inc. must go down so we can have our Republic back.

Keep your ears open for news from General Dunford.

Wed, Oct 19, 2016 - 3:22pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Mike Adams view of government...

Video unavailable
Wed, Oct 19, 2016 - 3:35pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Ruffian

I can't give you all the hat tips that post deserves, but I sure am glad you're on our side.

Wed, Oct 19, 2016 - 4:36pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Jim Stone is reporting that Julian Assange is dead

Score another one for Hillary.

https://82.221.129.208/basepagen9.html

Wed, Oct 19, 2016 - 7:48pm SilveryBlue
SilverBelle

SilveryBlue, I thought you

SilveryBlue, I thought you might be interested in this article (and comments).

https://thesaker.is/very-high-risk-of-false-flag-operation-in-kiev/

Wed, Oct 19, 2016 - 11:51pm Anonymous
Green Lantern

Ruffian wrote:Wikileaks has

Ruffian wrote:

Wikileaks has an impeccable 10 year record. When they were releasing infor on GWB no dem questioned their credibility

Pleasee......

Beyond the false leaks that I've documented here, if you failed to read it, or didn't register, you can go to Farrells site where he has meticulously tracked the false leaks of Wikileaks including voting scams, election fraud, JFK, a UFO war and on and on. Most of it is in the membership area but some freebie's available.

Before Wikileaks became all the rage especially with the hope that they take down the dems and Clinton, Cryptome was the truth telling sheriff. Have yourself a party because it still pours documents and leaks that for some reason no body talks about. And I'm still waiting for Assange to deliver on his promise of revealing all the Kremlin corruption.

Cryptome was around before Assange even dreamt of wikileaks. It was founded by a guy named John Young and he provided the site for other whistle blowers to release documents.

When Assange wanted to go in business he called Young, so the story goes but Young wasn't having it. Assange asked for $5 million to build a website. Young began scratching his head asking, what kind of man needs 5 million bucks for a document repository. Then Young reported that Assange was taking money from two CIA fronts, Freedom House and the National Endowment for Democracy.

So if you are really curious go ahead, make your day, and go searching through Cryptome .https://cryptome.org

Who do you think spilled the beans about TRump U teaching people how to steal clients money and other interesting revelations on Trump (pre-election) including tax dealings. Ya think Clinton reads it? And yes, you'll find dirt on the Clinton foundation.

Can you figure out why Wikileaks gets plastered all over the MSM and none of this juicy stuff does? Because Wikileaks is jerking off everybody.

A little interview with Young on wikileaks before everybody was paying attention.

Now somebody be brave and answer the question. How do you know that Assange is in Ecuador???? They said the ISIS beheading video's were fake, so how about those Assange video's from Ecuador?

Translated from German.....

The quarreling Crytome operator is one of the sharpest critics of WikiLeaks. In 2006, Young had signed up the WikiLeaks site to help Julian Assange. In the meantime, he accuses the Australian and his colleagues that they are vain self-proponents who have plied with Western governments.

Young: Well, I still have not seen any evidence that he is really there. Assange is a master of cunning and deception. At the moment, we know only the testimony of his friends, who have allegedly visited him there. The interviews he gave from the embassy could be fake.

ZEIT ONLINE: Assange claims that Sweden would deliver him to the US and that he would face the death penalty. Do you believe that?

Young: Assange can say what he wants, there is freedom of expression. I can also say what I want, namely, that he is talking nonsense. He's just a big mouth. Assange has so far successfully pressured the American government and used its reactions to stage itself.

ZEIT ONLINE: WikiLeaks has released a new Leak after a long break, the Syrian mails. Will WikiLeaks come back?

Young: No, WikiLeaks is no longer an organization that works against powerful governments. It has allied itself with them through the publication of the Syrian mails. Who should have intercepted the mails, if not Western governments? WikiLeaks once again showed that it is not about the common good.

ZEIT ONLINE: They declared WikiLeaks already dead in December 2010, one month after the despatch scandal. Why do many whistleblower groups fail so fast?

Young: If you voluntarily sacrifice your time for a thing, you seek recognition, otherwise the incentive is lacking to continue. This often leads to conflicts between the activists, they are frustrated, do not feel sufficiently appreciated. All this has happened to WikiLeaks, and this is not unusual with whistleblowing platforms.

ZEIT ONLINE: Have these conflicts been aggravated by the media hype around Assange?

Young: Possibly, yes. As much publicity as WikiLeaks had, is not necessary for this kind of work, on the contrary: Too much fame corrupted. I had warned the WikiLeaks activists not to be permanently in the limelight, because you are under an incredible pressure, which you may not be able to withstand.

If you still have any doubts that Assange is connected to US intellegence, you haven't read the case by Daniel Estulin.

https://www.amazon.com/Deconstructing-Wikileaks-Daniel-Estulin/dp/1937584119

"The power of the media (and WikiLeaks has become just another media outlet) should be respected for what it is, a kind of institutionalized or industrialized mind control. No truth, only the decadence of power. The world’s elite and their Puppet Masters do not want us to think independently, they want our consciousness massaged by the old, familiar rituals, slogans and cliches. Their tools are the tools of psychological warfare, mind control and behavioral control. "

The motto of the CIA, world’s foremost expert in mind ctornol and brainwashing is “You shall know the Truth, and the Truth will set you free.” No truth in an empty slogan, however. Only the decadence of power.

Over the time span of working on this book, I came to realize that wikiLeaks had almost become the new religion of America, and, to a certain extent, of the rest of the world as well. It’s Hollywood, starring Jullian Assange.

And if you really been paying attention to Wikileaks, you've more often noticed, not what he says, as much as what he ignores. Like the US/CIA illegal drug trade and the associated wars. Like Vietnam and Afghanistan. Oopps. Minor oversite.

Now if you really, I mean REALLY WANT TO KNOW who has an interest in taking down the Clintons, as you sit waiting anxiously for Wikileaks to spill the beans, I'd recommend,

But before youre finished you might need a good shot of whiskey once you realize that the forces going against Clinton do not have your best interests in mind. Yeah, THE GREAT WAKE UP.

Did I tell you this story gets very occultish/esoteric?

By now, you're probably sick and tired of me Posting Scott Adams psychological babble on persuasion and hipnosis. (ATA repost the hipnosis girl swing her hips, I liked it) But why does that come in handy. His grand thesis is for every congitive bias you don't understand, you probably have been suckered by the political machine into believing a falsehood that comes in through your existing bias's. And yes, it takes EXTREME homework to self examine those. And it's likely, myself included, you'll never work though them all until you've become englighted.

That brings us back to the CIA who curiously is also interested in the subject of mass persuasion and hypnosis.

MK-ULTA. Because the CIA has been studying your brains/mass hypnosis for yonks. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra

Which brings us to the drugs the 800 pound gorilla called illegal drugs, which Wikileaks has been ALL HANDS OFF. Trillion dollar a year or more in tax free profits, and no mention?

Drugs have played such a vital role in our wars for the last sixty years. Since the illegal drug industry produces between a half a trillion to a trillion dollars per year in tax-free profits, these operations are vital to the stability of our banking system, which uses money-laundered cash from drugs to stay afloat. Yet you seldom find Assange talking much about opium, even though capturing that monopoly was one of the primary reasons we went to war in both Vietnam and Afghanistan.

Ya wanna know what's really going on? Do ya?

Compare this to the wikileaks revelation.

Killing Kennedy: The Real Story by Steven Hager

Yes, I've been scratching my head to find historical analogs to what's going on. Well, the names are different by the operation is similar.When conducting operations on a national/international levels, secret societies created opposing forces, and also created terror groups thereby creating centers of control and placing gatekeepers at key strategic positions in coming conflicts.

Before the CIA, there were the ringleaders beyond the abolitionist movement a complimentary and similarly violent pro-slavery movement was created so the coming clash of cultures could be mined for profit. Trump vs Clinton

This was then.... Please read the words at the beginning. You know the part about telling their secrets to a public audience like this and skull scraping...

Knights of the Golden Circle

OR,

You can ignore all of this and go with the 1st offer. Trump means everything he says, and Wikileaks is here to save you. That's the easy route. The story they have fed to you.

Thu, Oct 20, 2016 - 2:43am
Magpie

67 comments

since I was here last...lots of interesting stuff!

Ruffian, you asked about the fire...23 homes, 2,300 acres, 90% contained, $5.8 million in firefighting costs to date. Not the first time the State of Nevada has burned homes to the ground with their "controlled burns", won't be the last. And the insurance companies get to pick up the tab for the state ruining all those peoples' lives, leaving them homeless, and killing their livestock.

During the debate tonight Hillary snarked Trump with a comment about his million-dollar loan from his father, while boasting about her father being a small business owner. As usual, she doesn't quite tell the truth. If your father could pay cash for a $6.6 million home (in today's dollars), would you consider him a "small" business owner?

https://joeforamerica.com/2016/10/photo-hillarys-childhood-surfaces-prov...

Chicago Park Ridge home of Hillary Clinton:

Inflation calculator here:

https://data.bls.gov/cgi-bin/cpicalc.pl?cost1=660%2C000.00&year1=1950&ye...

(I looked up the median price of houses in 1950: $7,354)

ancaro imparo.
Thu, Oct 20, 2016 - 3:51am
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Thu, Oct 20, 2016 - 3:53am Green Lantern
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Thu, Oct 20, 2016 - 4:01am
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Thu, Oct 20, 2016 - 4:45am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

Ruff

Your new picture is beautiful

Thanks for standing up for the stuff that matters.

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb
Thu, Oct 20, 2016 - 7:13am
Green Lantern

Ruffian,I highly recommend

Ruffian,

I highly recommend that you DO NOT read past the first paragraph. And please, feel free to not respond specifically to ANY of the specific points made and supported in my post. Allow my gross negligence to speak for itself. And do not reflect on any of the references I've made.

If you do respond, feel absolutely compelled, as much as possible keep your comments general and vague at directed at my cognitive thinking process's. You started off well...

• You do not know how to think....
  • They have a perfect record.....
  • Continue to post assumptions like, assume Trump is truthful on everything. And do not qualify the statement in anyway.

Continue to draw firm conclusions based on falsehoods and state all things with a swagger and certainty that makes it seem that all other viewpoints are a result of inferior thinking. Qualify those statements with idiomatic expressions such as for Christ Sakes. It strengthens the perception that all other comments besides yours are written by an imbecile.

And by all means, you and your supporters continue to repeat, the memes being shaped/molded and handed for you as a demonstration of your superior critical skills. Continue to assume Trump and Wikileaks say all the right things and have all the right motives. . And for Christ sakes, DO NOT whatever you do, make any attempts to support your thesis.

And those that see Ruffians skills as those of a free thinker, continue to publicly post supportive and endearing comments without addressing any of specifics. Use phrases like, you say all the right things!

It's best NOT to address any specific idea but deflect by being vague. It works!! It's a powerful methodology that your leader endorses.

Actually, I think you are quite capable of running for office. Maybe replace Pence. For you are a wizard in the same vein as the anti-establishment meme.

The benefit of no thoughtful discussion on any of the idea's I posted including CIA mind tactics is that if discussed in he least bit by the group, we might discover that the great illness of masses who are delusion has it found it's way into our own brains. Ouch!!! That would be painful and we don't want a level playing field. We need to keep up the perception that we are more enlightened than the average person walking in the street.

As much as possible, deflect the wikileaks comments by talking about me to make it seem I'm the opposition to allowing you to put truth out.

Best to move on as quick as we possibly can. Maybe somebody can provide a summary of last nights debate or post the 1001 reason that Hillary is a corrupt.

How naive of me to take on the morphic field of Donald Trump and Wikileaks.

I might have to go and see if I can crack any of the Hillary supporters once again.

But in general, I think we do have something in common. We both think the country is in deep shit. There are 10,000 reasons I can say that and your posts are proof of it.

Thu, Oct 20, 2016 - 8:53am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

The last debate

Since I hadn't been driving for 15 hours just prior to this one, I actually managed to stay awake for it.

Personally, I would give the victory to Chris Wallace.

With all of the material that Donald Trump had available to him, it is clear that there are certain areas that are off limits to him.

I'm standing with my assertion that he is controlled opposition, using only preapproved official narratives.

Probably of most significance, is his refusal to agree to accept the election results.

Apparently, "a peaceful transference of power" is clearly not on the agenda.

This only confirms my suspicion that the real fireworks start immediately after the "election".

If WikiLeaks is CIA, and so is Obama, then, we know that a good chunk of the deep state can't stomach Hillary.

In a blazing display of confirmation bias, I'm standing with my assertion that Obama stays.

Green Lantern and Ruffian, seeing as that you are both making excellent contributions to this forum, and reading the tea leaves from decidedly different perspectives, I wouldn't expect the two of you to always be on the same page.

Since I can be reasonably certain that any story that makes the mainstream press has been sanitized, and cleared by the deep state, I do believe it is safe to assume that a lot of what has been posted by WikiLeaks has been handed to them by CIA operatives. Out of all of the leaks, I find the ones referring to extraterrestrials, and zero point energy the most interesting, but that's just me. The ones exposing criminal behavior by our government, are unimpressive, since criminals engaging in criminal behavior is not news to me.

This only reveals to me, a desire for the deep state to change course, and eliminate some of the human debris that they've been using for puppets. The Clintons are being thrown under the bus. Does this leave The Donald in charge of things?

Of course not!

The United States lost its sovereignty a long time ago, and politicians are clearly just there to create an illusion that we vote for our representation. It is clear that the next phase of the agenda does not require maintaining this illusion. The quaint notion of representative government is dead. I think it's about time they make it official.

Are we to believe that Donald Trump had the means, motives, and opportunity to destroy Hillary Clinton, and left her viable accidentally? No, I don't think so.

We will go into November 8 under a narrative that the election is "too close to call", and spend the rest of 2016 inciting riots.

It's the only way I see this playing out.

I respectfully request that we keep the rioting limited to our news feeds, without engaging in unwarranted chaos within our discussions here.

Have a nice day.

Thu, Oct 20, 2016 - 9:14am
Green Lantern

Well In case you haven't

Well In case you haven't visited AM's forum recently, check out his post of a couple of days ago regarding new and old factions of banksters at war. ONe of the very few professional analysts that get it. Sorry Martin but you keep ignoring the Elephants in the room.

Another pink elephant regarding wikileaks is Assange's association with Daniel Ellsbert the leaker of the Pentagon papers. Ellsberg was a spy and not a true anti-war or anti-globalist activist. Anti-globalist movement has now become a front for some real bad characters.

Real whistleblowers get ignored, while fake whistleblowers end up on the cover of Time magazine. Ellsberg was an assistant to Henry Kissinger, and associate of Edward Landsdale, two of the most obvious Octopus players who have been orchestrating events behind the scenes for the oligarchy. He was a lifelong CIA operative who supposedly had a sudden change of heart and turned against the war and began leaking Rand Corporation studies and reports, a data dump that became known as “The Pentagon Papers” had little to do with the Pentagon, and a lot to do with whitewashing the failure of the CIA to provide proper intel about the war and leading the country into a disaster. Turning America against the war was part of a CIA master plan to remove Nixon.

That's the problem with rigged voting booths is that it's much easier to brainwash. Because with Trump now "apparently" looking closer at all things, they are not going to attempt it unless they want martial law. If you think they want martial law, than look for rigged elections.

Ellsberg transformed into an ardent anti-war activist with his association with Noam Chomsky, another possible operative who serves as a lightning rod for the left wing.

I can’t believe educated people insist we don’t know the truth and accept the headlines pass for the Truth. The lower level media's campaign against Trump has had the exact effect it was intended for.

Thu, Oct 20, 2016 - 9:37am
ancientmoney
-
Madison, WI

Mr. Fix: "Trump is controlled opposition..."

I agree. Trump is a smart man, and I'm sure he has plenty of researchers at his beck and call. If he really wanted to make America great again, he knows he would have to dismantle the entire, corrupt system and essentially begin anew. And, he could bring forth all sorts of factual Clinton dirt, if he had a mind to do so.

He would have to tell the truth about many things, like JFK, the Fed and private banking, 9-11, NATO illegal encroachment into Russia's sphere of influence, the Ukraine coup de etat run by the CIA, the real reason we are in Syria, and on and on.

I think politics today, and especially this election, is simply another Hollywood movie made to look like an election. Clinton probably doesn't know it, but Donald is a hired actor, and likely has no intention of actually becoming president. His role is spoiler, and we are getting prepped for it now. When he "loses" the election (even if actual voting would have made him president), this will divide and galvanize the people some more. Half the people will see Clinton (or Obama if he decides on Martial law) as illegitimate and the other half will hold their noses as they accept Hillary, if Obama gracefully bows out.