26952 posts / 0 new
Last post
Tue, Oct 18, 2016 - 5:31pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Silver Belle,

As much as I enjoy the Samuel Adams quotes, I personally find them just a tad misleading. However, I think he was sincere in his beliefs.

The founding fathers were freemasons, a secret society that passed down through the ranks, the principles of natural law.

Our nation's founding documents were clearly based on these principles. Personally, I think the founding fathers screwed up royally, when they came up with the concept of tariffs to pay for their endeavor of a national government.

As soon as they gave themselves the right to take from those who have earned it, and give to those who haven't, (Theft),

It's been downhill ever since.

It was probably an honest mistake, there were many, many people who actually thought that the government was necessary.

Seeing that you are a relatively recent addition to this forum, you probably have no idea how it began.

The very first post, many years ago, was a video called "The Tiny Dot". It was something put together by someone named Larkin Rose, who does a wonderful job explaining how the belief that we need government is just a superstition.

TheTinyDot

Here is something just a bit more recent:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Q2oiPyVLbI

If you review some of his work, you'll have a pretty good idea of where I'm coming from.

As far as the natural law is concerned, I personally find the work of Mark Passio excellent.

There is a seminar from a few years ago on YouTube, that goes into the topic in great detail.

It has become my "yardstick" for evaluating law, philosophy, and morality.

If interested, you can always start here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASUHN3gNxWo

Most people on this forum are reasonably familiar with my outlook on things,

And I can't contain in a single post the concepts that I espouse here.

But with a little time, and a little bit of research, clarity on these subjects is obtainable.

Have fun!

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Tue, Oct 18, 2016 - 6:11pm Mr. Fix
SilverBelle

Mr. Fix, thank you for taking

Mr. Fix, thank you for taking the time to post those videos. I have watched TheTinyDot but I have not seen the other Larkin Rose video you posted. I do need to find the time to watch Mark Passio videos. SilverBelle

Tue, Oct 18, 2016 - 6:15pm
SilverBelle

Approaching War?

The writer provides a nice summary of the beating war drums.

The current threat level to every human life on this planet even surpasses the October Cuban Missile Crisis of 54 years ago as the earth today is in more peril by manmade destruction than any previous time in human history. Yet the neocon madness of Obama, Hillary and their MSM minions do not want Americans to know this dire truth that the US is rapidly moving to very likely execute a series of false flags that could ignite a global war between US-NATO and the Eastern powers: Russia, China and Iran. (emphasis in original)

https://www.globalresearch.ca/war-between-us-and-russia-could-be-sooner-...

Tue, Oct 18, 2016 - 6:46pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Do you think there will be a debate tomorrow night?

Tue, Oct 18, 2016 - 8:09pm
ag1969

Well Fix

It is an interesting question. We have long studied the true evil that underpins this whole, worldwide, control system. We have the National Enquirer Story, Anonymous saying they are going to release a video of Bill raping a thirteen year old girl, along with all the other War Crimes, scandals, murder, Benghazi, treason, drug dealing, Clinton Foundation, need I go on? All the while we have probably only scratched the surface of the corruption infesting the control system. The Clintons are nothing but bankster owned whores. When you contemplate that most people can't even accept or process that The Clinton's are corrupt, you begin to fathom how naive the average person is to the evil they have been programmed to accept as normal.

I guess there is a long shot chance at the perfect storm, and Hillary is outed on the world stage, but right now I give it about as much of a chance as two airplanes turning 3 skyscrapers to dust. Tomorrow is a dangerous day in America. I need to go check AM's G-V dates, I am guessing tomorrow is a whopper! If there is going to be a false flag before the election, tomorrow would be very opportunistic for The Clinton Crime Family. We'll see...

Tue, Oct 18, 2016 - 8:13pm
ancientmoney
-
Madison, WI

Trump's FL speech indicates he may be "real"

"Trump’s speech in West Palm Beach, Florida today will go down as a major turning point in the history of Western rebirth–or its last gasp. In it, Trump affirmed what has become transparent this election: the mass media isn’t “biased” in the innocent sense, it’s the lying Jewish mouthpiece of international finance and plutocracy, seeking to protect agendas that make trillions of dollars for a small film of scum at the very top, at the expense of middle and working class Americans.

Trump encouraged the masses of people to unite and fight back against a corrupt and malicious system run by amoral bankers who meet and make policy with our politicians behind closed doors towards a world without borders or national sovereignty."

https://smoloko.com/?p=13936

Maybe getting free of the Republicrat machine as headed by Paul Ryan, has freed him to call them out...

Tue, Oct 18, 2016 - 8:16pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

I'm not terribly worried about tomorrow

AG 1969,

As far as I am concerned, the destruction of the Hillary Clinton campaign is coming directly from the White House.

She was thrown under the bus along time ago, but at least we get the big shit show for our entertainment.

I think the real fireworks will be post election.

However, this would not be a good time to let your preparations lapse in anyway.

With so many things unraveling simultaneously,

I am maintaining a constant state of preparedness from here on out.

Tue, Oct 18, 2016 - 8:27pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Trump unleashed?

Ancientmoney.

Yes, Trump seems to be swinging much harder lately.

If he keeps it up, he might even restore my faith in humanity.

But don't hold your breath.

Tue, Oct 18, 2016 - 8:38pm
urout
-
OR

Mr Fix!

Ripped right from the Enquirer

"What’s more, it wasn’t just Hillary’s flings with women that the shadowy Mr. Fix It helped to orchestrate!

C'mon Fix.....we want the truth!

Tue, Oct 18, 2016 - 9:28pm urout
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Re urout... Serious question...

Tue, Oct 18, 2016 - 9:36pm
urout
-
OR

Truth?

If it's on the Internet we know it's true right?

https://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/hillary-clinton-lesbian-sex-c...

Tue, Oct 18, 2016 - 9:45pm urout
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Well, when you put it that way,

I guess we will just have to wait for it to be printed on the front page of the New York Times!

Giggle giggle

Tue, Oct 18, 2016 - 11:58pm
Green Lantern

Great Speech By Trump!! It’s

Great Speech By Trump!!

It’s becoming increasingly more difficult to know if Alex Jones is stumping for Trump or Trump is stumping for Jones. Their missives sound awfully close. They do embrace each other even if the money for the Alex Jones show is coming from the evil MSM which Trump curses.

I’m sure I’ve heard this scorched earth speech before and so has most of the world especially in Europe but South America is no stranger to the anti-globalist sentiment but the US is really in it’s infancy for this movement to have awakened.

Back when Black Lives Matter surfaced, it didn’t take much for everybody to see how the anger by blacks was cooped by Clinton and Soro’s. The Black’s saw the trend happening on tv but needed to find other people to join to protest. And a funny thing happens on the way to solidarity, political interests come in and voila, you’re recruited. Do you think the anti-globalist movement is any different?

Donald Trump has emerged as the de facto world leader for the anti-globalist movement. It’s not like it hasn’t been around. Oh he has a lot of friends around the world, many of whom give the same speeches, are supported by the same interesting lurking behind the curtain.

See the globalist have been watching. And while we spend day after day posting links on how they have manufactured consent as the awakened yell, it’s the MSM again, it seems the other half of the equation gets ignored, the manufacturing of dissent. Hmmm, not many posts on that aspect.

While they manipulate the masses to believe that Hillary Clinton will achieve greatness, first woman president and all and will continue to heal the wounds of America and take on enemies abroad, they have also been manufacturing dissent through Trump.

They see the growing numbers of disenfranchised American’s and they infiltrate the movement by channeling financial resources from those who are the object of the protest, movement to those who are involved in organizing the protest movement. Voila, Donald Trump becomes the trojan horse that the unsuspecting disenfranchised public invites into their society never seeing the enemy hidden within it’s interior.

Just like the irresistible rise of Marine Le Pen of France who followed in the footsteps of her father with the same bluster as Trump. All the same words, the same enemies, promising to take down the Jewish bankers and saving the world. Did it happen in Spain? yep. Italy? yep Ecuador? Yep, Brazil, Argentina? Yep.

Le Pen rode the same wave of nationalistic anti global popularity as Trump.

There is still time to read the story before you pull the lever and before you call a vote against Clinton, the vote of the enlightened.

Wed, Oct 19, 2016 - 12:36am
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Wed, Oct 19, 2016 - 12:42am Green Lantern
Mr. Fix
-
NY

It’s like being in the Twilight Zone.

American Psycho: Sex, Lies & Politics Add Up To A Terrifying Election Season

It’s like being in the Twilight Zone. Only instead of Rod Serling’s imaginary “land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas,” we’re trapped in an all-too-real land of politics and lies, where freedom and integrity play second fiddle to ambition and greed. Nothing is real.

Wed, Oct 19, 2016 - 1:47am
BIGNASTY

I gotta.........................

call BS, this story must be meant to deceive....................................

https://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/hillary-clinton-lesbian-sex-c...

As I read the above posted article I could sense a VAST right wing conspiracy brewing right before my eyes. I knew, know damn well no sane man could be paid enough to sleep with much less SUCCESSFULLY bed Kanckles . NO self respecting woman ,democrat no less could be found to have engaged this wretch.

I'm absolutely sure the Klintons will own the Enquirer or be at least be silent regarding these matters.................... or the owners or editors will commit mass suicide sooooner rather than latter, or at least die of natural causes no autopsy necessary.

Alex no doubt will be on the case.....................

Every day I laugh/cry a little harder........

Wed, Oct 19, 2016 - 4:52am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

harambe

Harambe is my hero.

That poor gorilla is worth a hundred or more humans.

Shame on the human race for imprisoning an endangered species of massive significance. Then ending it's life for a perceived safety concern.

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb

Wed, Oct 19, 2016 - 5:45am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

Mr.Fix

The Twilight zone with Rod Serling.

I happen to think that the singular evil of our time is prejudice. It is from this evil that all other evils grow and multiply. In almost everything I've written there is a thread of this: a man's seemingly palpable need to dislike someone other than himself.

There is a fifth dimension, beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is in the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone.

You're traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's the signpost up ahead - your next stop, the Twilight Zone!

I think the destiny of all men is not to sit in the rubble of their own making but to reach out for an ultimate perfection which is to be had. At the moment, it is a dream. But as of the moment we clasp hands with our neighbor, we build the first span to bridge the gap between the young and the old. At this hour, it’s a wish. But we have it within our power to make it a reality. If you want to prove that God is not dead, first prove that man is alive.

The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs, and explosions, and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices, to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill and suspicion can destroy; and a thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own for the children, and the children yet unborn. And the pity of it is, that these things cannot be confined to the Twilight Zone.

It is said that science fiction and fantasy are two different things. Science fiction is the improbable made possible, and fantasy is the impossible made probable.

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb

Wed, Oct 19, 2016 - 7:58am
Green Lantern

Big Nasty, You're catching

Big Nasty, You're catching on.

Wed, Oct 19, 2016 - 8:02am
Green Lantern

I hate the evil Jewish

I hate the evil Jewish bankers and the corrupt corporations!

Now that I have established rapport with you, I have your attention.

Now I lead you to the left, or to the right. Spain, they took them to the left. USA to the right. Different psyche. But rapport was gained using the same tactic. They promise the serfs more. Funny how it never works out.

Steal from the Chinese? Go after the corrupt corporations? Or Eva Perone style? The promises are the same in a different disguise.

Manipulate the markets to your benefit and be very careful never to use words like free market, constitution etc... It's unfortunate that markets have their intellegence and don't much follow the laws of "We're gonna do this and make it all better" Keynesian.

How about calling the election rigged? Did the anti-globalist in Spain do the same?

Yep,

https://mishtalk.com/2016/06/29/allegations-of-vote-fraud-emerge-in-spain/

How many times can you watch a rerun before you realize you watched it before?

randomness