26892 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sun, Oct 16, 2016 - 9:24pm (Reply to #9209)
Green Lantern

Mr. Fix wrote:I consider the

Mr. Fix wrote:

I consider the politicians we discuss here to be mere lower level, middle management with no genuine power.

Exactly. That's the important point when you look at who is attacking him. They represent the establishments employee's. If the top dogs didn't want him at the top of the republican party, he wouldn't be there. Unless you believe he has single handledly already taken down the establishment or by passed their leverage.

So who is fixing the votes? The 13 billionaires on his team? or the employees like Paul Ryan and Mitt Romney?

I still haven't heard anybody tell me one policy that represents or threatens the establishment.

His tax plan?? I can show you how the money is gonna get to the banksters. His views on the Muslim refugee's. I don't think so. Even Clinton democrats have voiced concerned about the refugee's and most of the republicans don't want them. Aren't they establishment? Vaccines, 9-11, etc...

You really need to sit down with Clinton voters. I had dinner with 6 of them and kept my mouth shut until the end of the dinner. None of what we talk about here is relevant to them. NONE OF IT. There are thousands or millions just like them. They mock the James Comey's acknowledgement of her negligence. Wikileaks doesn't register. It may be useful for you to get to the truth, but it's useless as a persuasion tool.

Second, if you think that all the polls are rigged, than you negate Hillaries persuasion advisor aka Godzilla. I expect that because when I first posted Scott Adams some of you didn't think it was relevant or powerful enough to make a difference. That's ok. But than you have to dismiss his call that HIllary has already won the campaign and you still have hope that Trump will win. And maybe that's so but there are two glaring problems with that.

1>) He was attacked by Hillary supporters and had to close his blog down and use skill to get them off his back.

2) When he asked for Hillary supporters to send him clips of HIllary supporters attacking Trump supporters. His posts were censored 'shadowbanned' Somebody at DNC is watching. That makes him important. And he believes that if he were to start tweaking his readers, he could influence the outcome. If that is the case, it all can't be rigged if persuasion and rheteric can make a difference. But you now have to decide how powerful is this language game.

Both would lead me to believe that somebody is paying very close attention to him on both sides. Enough so they are willing to dick with him , censor him and threaten him.

If persuasion wasn't important, why would they do that. And if it's all 'fixed' including the polls why bother censoring the man when you can just fix the vote and the polls?

Lastly, if you bothered to read the links comparing Trump events to Hillary events, you found a world of difference.

Hillary has sceduled small events in small venue's that are geared to fundraisers. That mean's rich people who are influential give a 1000 per plate to hear her speak. Could that be the reason you don't see film of 10,000 screaming people raising their middle finger? It's an entirely different approach. Trump is trying to fill stadiums with some people who might not even have a job. Hillary is raising money. DIFFERENCE!

Sun, Oct 16, 2016 - 9:28pm
Magpie

If anyone is intersted: D.A.K.= date Assange killed (?)

ancaro imparo.
Sun, Oct 16, 2016 - 9:41pm
Magpie

Pamela Anderson visits Assange at embassy with a meal

now, take a look at Podesta's tweet:

ancaro imparo.
Sun, Oct 16, 2016 - 10:18pm
Green Lantern

we now have a second person

we now have a second person collaborating Joseph's Farrell's theory that Fix posted I guess two weeks ago.

1. Scott Adams ‏@ScottAdamsSays 7h7 hours ago

Just to be clear, "The Russians hacked us" is an acknowledgement of guilt. Otherwise Dems would deny the charges, not the source. #Trump

0 replies3,270 retweets4,359 likes

From memory, Farrell said Russia was responsible for the Wikileaks on the democratic party/Bernie Sanders scandal with the aid/permission of the CIA. And this was done based upon an international treaty that the Clinton's signed. Same with the email scandal. So much for wiki leaks having all altruistic intentions.

And since wikileaks hasn't yet taken down HRC but has only shot lots of arrows in her direction that would mean, they are either not ready OR they have no intention of taking her down and they are doing some sort of engineering/realignment. How do you know it's not HRC taking down her own people to gain more power? If Wikileaks doesn't take her down before election, you're gonna know that they were up to something much different than you suspect.

Now if you add Trumps latest saying he wont' concede the election if HRC wins putting the country into a 'revolutionary' state of mind, then we have some interesting dynamics.

If both Farrell and Adams are correct, Putin is obviously lying. Like big deal. You don't announce your espionage strategy to western journalists.

I suspect something much bigger than Clinton and Trump is going on behind the scenes especially with trillions of dollars evaporating and using the body double story as a cover. Banker war? Internal realignment of some sort involving military and banking cartels.

Some massive trickery is at hand.

Sun, Oct 16, 2016 - 11:04pm
Magpie

Google trends, query "how to vote" for Trump/Clinton

ancaro imparo.
Sun, Oct 16, 2016 - 11:33pm (Reply to #9220)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sun, Oct 16, 2016 - 11:37pm
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Sun, Oct 16, 2016 - 11:53pm (Reply to #9223)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Mon, Oct 17, 2016 - 3:10am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

dots

Good to see Dots running like a dream.New people, new wisdom.

Life is good.

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb
Mon, Oct 17, 2016 - 3:30am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

Ruff

The new horse is pretty cool.

I am pretty sure that dogs are good pets, but horses are most likely better.

I like the idea of riding horses instead of sitting in a motor car.

Horses aren't cheap to run.

You need at least 3 paddocks.

Still, life was never meant to be easy.

Mon, Oct 17, 2016 - 4:08am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

holy shit

Dots has gone crazy.Fix is a.w.o.l.

G.L. is spell checked. Ata is losing it.

still, it could be worse.

It could be all a dream.

Don't be silly.

Mon, Oct 17, 2016 - 4:25am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

treason

"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within."
Marcus Tullius Cicero

Mon, Oct 17, 2016 - 8:55am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Unprecedented division

Green Lantern,

As much as I've been enjoying your posts, and your observations pertaining to a Clinton voters lack of comprehension pertaining to the facts, don't you see an overall divide and conquer strategy unfolding?

It's being framed as good versus evil across-the-board, with each side feeling that victory is a moral imperative.

In the meantime, while Obama stays largely unaffected by all of the arrows being fired, by contrast, he is maintaining his "statesman" persona if all you read is the mainstream news outlets.

Obama is clearly backed by the CIA, as well as the Vatican. (Major players in a global deep state agenda).

He's clearly got the backing of at least some of those 13 family bloodlines as well. So while he is largely unaffected by the shit storm surrounding the elections, both presidential candidates are being systematically destroyed.

While the mainstream press is focused solely on destroying Trump, the controlled opposition of the alleged alternative press is destroying Clinton.

Do you see a long-range plan emerging from this?

Obama has many options available to him through "Continuity of government" contingencies, and merely has to pick one, to maintain his presidency.

When you consider just how many counts of treason that could be raised against him, I don't really see where he has a choice.

If Obama's plan moves forward past the elections, I think he intends to preside over an American Civil War that he intends to make as large a bloodbath as possible. This can easily coincide with a global economic meltdown.

With a well established prezident of the powers that be arming both sides of all major conflicts, a global depopulation event also appears to be on the agenda.

Ata,

AWOL?

I don't think so.

Without plenty of new faces on this forum, I don't want to be overly repetitive,

You guys clearly know what I think about this by now.

I just felt like pointing out that as far as I'm concerned, it's all unfolding exactly according to plan.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Mon, Oct 17, 2016 - 9:09am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

A Jackass update

Mon, Oct 17, 2016 - 9:27am (Reply to #9233)
SamSchlepps
-
Canada

Sticking w my dark horse - its all timing

Mr. Fix,

just a quick note, mostly cause I can't give up on my 'pick'. I agree the status quo in the USA works for a time and will create some consistency to 'preside' over the change below - very nasty stuff.

But for the ROW, and regardless of the West decline, there seems a large part of the world continues, CH speaks of talk in the East showing amazing and depth of growth in China space, sea, and energy endeavors as well as the whole OBOR process.

Wouldn't that outside view by folks call for a change from the O - to say a Biden in waiting, If the West loses a war, wouldn't the victors call for a change in the order? How can we move forward - we need a new nobel peace prize winner to lead us (sarc)

Its then about timing.

Mon, Oct 17, 2016 - 10:34am (Reply to #9235)
SamSchlepps
-
Canada

more on timing and role playing and numbers

sorry a bit jumbled

Hanjin - will dig up an article on Korea being part of Japan/Russia / China trade to eastern Russia and islands north They would have been given a reason to 'break' their western contracts and work N/S versus E/W coming this next year

BIS and World Bank meets in Wash on Nov 7-8 - watching or managing election results?

JASTA on/ veto off / on - sets up deniability, but funding the government 'together' through only December 9 says otherwise. 1/2 way between election and transfer - interesting?

2015-16 deficit would have been achieved 'together' as well and extra trillion speak to possibility of placeholder for helicopter money coming?

Stockman on Daily Reckoning: we need 2 to tango on helicopter money

https://dailyreckoning.com/infrastructure-spending-helicopter-money-two-hideous-ideas/

'... That’s because helicopter money will not pass the laugh test even in the Imperial City, and, more importantly, because it takes two branches of the state to tango in the process of implementation. Unlike ZIRP and QE, helicopter money requires the peoples’ elected representatives to play, and to do so on an expedited basis. Congress and the White House must generate large incremental expansions of the fiscal deficit — so that the central bankers can buy it directly from the U.S. Treasury, and then credit the government’s accounts at the Federal Reserve with funds conjured from thin air...'

And Colombia lately, Kerry and Lagarde were part of contract signing, then vetoed in vote by populace, and then china visits all in last two weeks - can we say changes in money supply routes- incirlik and now colombia?

Mon, Oct 17, 2016 - 10:41am (Reply to #9233)
Green Lantern

Mr. Fix wrote:Green

Mr. Fix wrote:

Green Lantern,

As much as I've been enjoying your posts, and your observations pertaining to a Clinton voters lack of comprehension pertaining to the facts, don't you see an overall divide and conquer strategy unfolding?

No, I don't see it as unfolding, I see it as completely unfolded!

As I said, or more accuarately quoted, the belief in political promises is narcotic when the people running for office, like their constituents do not see the operative forces at work and dont' deal with it.

A blind rage against the establishment is not the force that saves us. Rational understanding of economic and geopolitical forces. So we are at the juncture where we are so distracted by the rhetoric because most people can't even discuss the principles. Once we understand how economies work, than all the distraction falls away and we vote over issues, not the worst penis scandal. And then nobody would vote for anybody of the level which has been presented to us.

And as all this goes on, the elite have pulled out trillions by using election scandal as a cover. We now have an international dynamic to the election that is more overt than ever before.

If you consider Farrell's analysis of the wikileaks hack and CIA and Russian involvment, than somebody or EVERYBODY is lying. The quick news headlines this morning without commentary.

Mon, Oct 17, 2016 - 10:53am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Re SamSchlepps

Although I am unfamiliar with some of your anachronisms, I'm getting from the gist of your post, that the rest of the world will move on, which I agree with, and that the United States will be greatly diminished in status. With this, I also agree.

I've made no secret that I base my analysis on assuming that Obama's puppet masters have planned maximum chaos, maximum destruction, and are implementing maximum evil, on the largest scale possible.

So far, I see no reason to change this assumption, since Obama's actions have clearly been designed to inflict maximum damage on Western civilization, and if you can site an example to the contrary, I'll be happy to listen.

So working from that premise, he stays. Your scenario might avoid a civil war, but I don't think that's what's on the agenda.

If Obama's puppet masters succeed in triggering a hot Global conflict, such as World War III, they clearly intend to lose.

It's all about getting as many casualties as possible.

Sure, after an unprecedented wave of human carnage has transpired, they may kill his body double, they may even kill him, and eventually, a new ruler will emerge.

Obama is being undermined from much further up the power structure, and I will certainly consider the possibility that his well laid plans can go up in smoke before they're fully implemented.

But without substantial intervention by forces currently unseen, and unknown, the agenda will continue to unfold.

I do not consider a Pres. Biden a viable option by any of the players involved. He is a brain-dead empty suit.

Although he could conceivably play head puppet in the short-term, I consider that highly unlikely.

I think he was chosen as VP as an insurance policy, so that no one would consider replacing Obama with him.

He's just a placeholder in a constitutionally mandated position who has no viable path to real power.

Mike Pence, on the other hand, is pre-positioned as a fallback plan if The Donald ever makes it to the inauguration.

I am watching the events unfold with a keen interest,

And sometimes, I even post what I think about it all.

Until something changes, nothing changes.

The entire election process currently underway is a total smokescreen.

It's been designed to have a zero net effect on the agenda, other than to create irreconcilable differences between people who consider themselves to be patriotic Americans.

This is a key ingredient in any civil war.

Mon, Oct 17, 2016 - 11:02am
LostMind

Anonymous??

Anonymous - The TRUTH about WW3

What is DOTS view of Anonymous? Very interesting video, filled with lots of alternative "thoughts and facts"...

Mon, Oct 17, 2016 - 11:09am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Green Lantern,

That is a great quote that you posted, and describes the true purpose of the political process.

Judging by the headlines you posted, there is a clear agenda to invalidate the election results.

I don't think they're the least bit worried about a Clinton loss, I think she's already been thrown overboard.

By invalidating the election, they can simultaneously enrage virtually 100% of United States populace.

The plan continues to unfold.

Just as an economic collapse is a mathematical certainty, I think the collapse of confidence in our political process is also being baked into the cake.

Europe is already being run by un-elected bureaucrats. I think that is the intended outcome, at least eventually, in the United States as well.