26887 posts / 0 new
Last post
Sat, Jan 3, 2015 - 12:40pm
Sat, Jan 3, 2015 - 1:10pm
DeaconBenjamin
-
AR

Lithuania joins Eurozone

Lithuania joined the EU in 2004. What did they gain? Well, they will have a more stable currency. They have lost any control over their currency, but they were so small, they probably didn't have much control anyway. I guess the public officials will be happy they are paid (and will have pensions) in Euros rather than the Lithuanian currency.

Sat, Jan 3, 2015 - 1:52pm
Sat, Jan 3, 2015 - 9:45pm (Reply to #884)
silver66

Dyna mo hum Hmmmmm

They govern by consent, they can't trick you into giving consent with this strategy of you asserting your rights.

Very interesting indeed

Silver66

Silver66 Rage against the dying of the light

Sat, Jan 3, 2015 - 11:55pm
Green Lantern

How many of you know about

How many of you know about Australia being a private american Company, no different than McDonalds??
Australia the private American Company.

USA UCC Registration Commonwealth Of Australia...

Check out SIC 8888 just for kicks. Look how many governments are corporations. So how is it a corporation can force you to pay taxes and hire police and military to kick your ass?

Road Toll Dodger Santos Bonacci The Uncensored Story

Road Toll Dodger Santos Bonacci The Uncensored Story
Sun, Jan 4, 2015 - 2:36am
Boswell
-
L.ost A.rea, CA

Australia?

Yeah, I heard about it reading something about a guy trying to import a US Corvette car into Australia and "discovered" something wasn't right...

Found some of it here...

https://truth-now.net/interviews/

Scott Bartle, author of “Frequently Unanswered Questions of the Australian Government”

Sun, Jan 4, 2015 - 6:02am
Green Lantern

Re Obama Birth Certificate

There is a 5th Question and Goes like this.

What happens to the government official responsible for verifying Obama's birth certificate?

Bippidy, Boppidy, Booo!

https://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/12/12/hawaii-official-who-verified-obamas-birth-certificate-dies-in-plane-crash/

Sun, Jan 4, 2015 - 10:09am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Pope watch: Obama's moral support…(Partners in crime)

Obama and Pope Francis Teaming Up to Push Liberal Agendas in 2015

December 31, 2014 By

Pope Francis, the head of the Catholic Church, has emerged as a somewhat controversial figure. While maintaining semblances of the Catholic stance on social issues, Pope Francis seems to be more-malleable on these issues than any other Pope in history.

Keep Reading: https://www.tpnn.com/2014/12/31/obama-and-pope-francis-teaming-up-to-push-liberal-agendas-in-2015/

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Sun, Jan 4, 2015 - 11:04am (Reply to #886)
silver66

GL and Australia

Dagny T had posted long time ago this info, thanks for refreshing this knowledge. Santos is excellent. His video on the Clock of Giza is outstanding and I have sent that on to many a person interested in Astrology. Santos's video on the law and language is fascinating.

If you are pursuing knowledge about corporate personhood and how man fits into the corporation nation model that has been overlaid on the world, here is a man who has it figured out. His video series is excellent

https://servantking.info/index2.html

Would be nice to see DT posting again

Silver66

Sun, Jan 4, 2015 - 2:09pm
silver66

Maybe David Icke

is not so far out there with his observations

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-andrew-been-secretly-filmed...

TTMYG HMMMMMMM

Silver66

Sun, Jan 4, 2015 - 7:28pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Got 10 min.? You've got to watch this...His mission:

Why Can't David Icke Be 'Taken Out'?
Sun, Jan 4, 2015 - 8:18pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

A commentary on “The Mission"

A couple of days ago I received in the mail a Christmas present from Jeremiah Jr.

It's one of the more memorable and thought provoking gifts I've ever received.

At the risk of being somewhat of a spoiler of this excellent 30-year-old epic movie, I would like to share with you some of my thoughts on it, as I replied to Jeremiah Jr in a personal message.

We both agree that this movie although it tells a tale of events that occurred nearly 300 years ago,

undoubtedly correlates to the battle that we face today. I would personally highly recommend it.

My letter to Jeremiah Jr.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Jeremiah Jr.

We watched “The Mission” last night, and although my wife and daughter gave it a thumbs down, I liked it very much.

Yes, I do see the parallels to the times that we now live in, and I could probably identify with DeNiro the most as well, however unlike you, I would never aspire to the path that Irons walks.

Before I get much further, my daughter specifically asked me to ask you “why is this one of your favorite movies”? I said I would pass that along.

If I had to take the most accurate line from the entire story, (the one with which I agree completely) is that the natives would have been better off if they had never met the missionaries. (I'm pretty sure that was said by the pope's emissary).

Remember the opening scene with “the priest” going over the waterfalls while tied to a cross? I think that was handled correctly. Everything after that became a comedy of errors, which doomed the entire tribe to extinction.

I've always had a personal opinion as to why “missionaries” would go out into the jungle, and attempt to “convert to Christianity” those that were living quite happily without it.

In one word, enslavement.

Those that were “unable to be converted” were killed. Most of those that were converted, were enslaved. Those that were not enslaved, generally produced enough profit by where the required 15% of their earnings being sent off to the Vatican would be more profitable than simply selling them into bondage.

The bottom line is this, you either pay tribute to your overlords, or die. There are no other options. Of course, as the tribe was well aware in the beginning of the movie, “protecting their turf” was a viable option, and as far as they were concerned, it always worked. They were competent hunters, who clearly demonstrated an ability to literally blend in with their environment, and strike with lethal force. They also had strong family ties, a sense of community, and were well-connected with their environment, in a mutually beneficial and sustainable fashion. “The missionary” changed all that.

One of the most telling lines of the movie was when the pope's emissary ordered the natives to return to the jungle, and the native leader said “that's where the devil lives”. Who taught them that? Their society had thrived in that jungle throughout history, and yet, suddenly they've been “converted” into believing that if they did not stay and protect “their church”, all would be lost. (It seems to me that religion made them forget who they were).

I think Robert De Niro's part (Roderigo) came from the right place, but his belief in “penance” was a little over-the-top, as since it was his brother trying to kill him, his brother's death was not DeNiro's fault. To the best of my knowledge, there is no law against self-defense. (Correct me if I'm wrong). Now obviously, he owed the natives an apology, which he gave them, and it was accepted. All the theatrics of “penance” was completely unnecessary. Interestingly enough, I could most identify to the part with his lady friend who was “in love with another”, as it was pretty much an identical scenario which drove me to the depths of despair, whereby I literally had to start my life over again. And like to DeNiro, I only blamed myself.

DeNiro did not owe the slave trader an apology for stating the truth, lives may have been saved if he stuck with the truth.

(He would have exposed the collusion between church and state, destroying the credibility of both).

De Niro's decision to stay and fight, although well-intentioned, was disastrous simply because he did not insist that the natives go back to using the strategies handed down through the generations. By confronting a better armed invasion force, it was virtually an act of suicide. If they had gone back to their old strategies of blending in with their environment, picking off their opposition through stealth, and opportunity, the invaders never would've known what hit them.

And what about the cliff that was their own natural defense? They could have easily picked off whoever climbed up there with the ropes, making it impossible for the rest of the soldiers to climb the cliffs, and raising all of their equipment up by rope. In short, all they needed to do was abandon their church, and go back to the way they were previously, and they would have been virtually unbeatable.

So although I think their strategy was ill-conceived, at least they tried. I will give them credit for that, but now, let's talk about Irons.

“If might makes right than Love hath no place on this earth” is used as a justification for mass suicide.

While he put on his “Priestley wardrobe”, and marched his followers out into the opening, where they could be shot at like fish in a barrel, was not “godly” or even remotely “good”. He contributed to everyone's murder.

If these people had simply scattered into the jungle, it is unlikely they ever would have been found. Also, as I stated earlier on, they could have picked off the invaders one at a time without being seen.

Did they really think “Jesus would protect them?” Apparently so.

This is one of my biggest concerns going into the current situation that mankind faces, all across the Internet, particularly on many of our favorite websites, the best and only advice often given is “get right with God”, or “ask Jesus for protection”. Don't you think the natives tried that? If so, were not the results predictable? It is entirely plausible that so few people practice religion these days, they may be more formidable as fighters. As far as I'm concerned, the more people that take responsibility for their own safety, the better. Those relying on “prayer”, or counting on “911”, will be left defenseless. Those that make no preparations because “God will provide”, will likely starve to death. Those that can “see the writing on the wall”, and plan accordingly, will most likely have better results.

In the end, the children that ran off into the woods were the sole survivors. Being as these children already knew how to “live off the land”, they did not even need a “bug out bag”, and if the “adults” had followed an identical strategy, starting with rejecting the belief that “the devil lives in the forest”, they all would have been okay as well. Don't you find it a little bit ironic that only the children failed to believe in this “supernatural bogeyman”?

It sort of brings into perspective to the famous quote by Jesus “you must be like children in order to be saved”. The movie portrays this rather graphically.

Now, to end my thoughts on the topic, I do agree that it was easy to recognize “corrupt politicians in bed with false religious authorities, the money people, who cared nothing for mankind." This applies to ALL religious authorities, politicians, and bankers. I see no exceptions. Even if there is an occasional “underling” who out of being hopelessly naïve actually believes this crap, ALL religious authorities, politicians, and bankers, care nothing for mankind.

Those that believe otherwise are hopelessly screwed.

Seeing as life simply reflects our own beliefs, this movie has helped me to confirm that first off, we are all connected to our Creator, and no intermediary is ever required, for to rely on such an intermediary, we assure our own demise. This is equally true with politicians, since our Creator designed us to be self-governing. And if people simply work, and buy only what they can afford, no bankers are ever needed.

I know it's difficult to imagine a world without these governing parasites, but I live quite well without them in my world, and it is my fondest hope that most people will realize how capable they would be, without relying on these parasitical entities who have absolutely no regard for humanity, or love.

I still believe Jesus dedicated his adult life to “showing us the way”, and that his message was hijacked by the Vatican, and the Emperor Constantine of Rome, for the sole purpose of enslaving humanity. Those that “pay tribute” are saved, and those that do not are deemed “useless eaters” and will be killed if for no other reason than to set an example.

The one thing I do find noteworthy in the movie, is that those that are an enemy of humanity were at least clearly defined.

(I won't go into the Jesuits within the context of this movie, except to say that I do believe many at the lower levels such as the missionaries traipsing through the jungles are not aware of the agenda like those further up in the hierarchy).

Now that I have seen the movie, and shared with you how I felt about it, won't you tell me your perspective?

By the way, I watched quite a bit of the directors commentary after the movie, his accomplishment was truly astounding. I can't imagine a modern-day director taking the chances he did, and the payoff was spectacular.

The movie really was an epic accomplishment. Once again I would like to express to you my gratitude for sharing it with me.

Part 2:

Just a little bit more analysis, particularly since it was such a thought provoking story, just as I am sure you have found it valuable as a way to illustrate the things that you believe to be true, (there is no other option), the same holds true for myself.

I would like to share with you a basic Eastern philosophy, originally brought forth in a book on the Tao over 2500 years ago, off the top of my head I will try to relate a basic tenant.

When human beings are aware that they are all one and a part of their Creator, which is all good, and all love, then that is all that is needed. Those of us born in Western society, pretty much starting at the day of our birth, have been taught otherwise, first by our parents, then by our schools, and then by society, that we are separate.

Because the separation becomes a core belief, human beings will no longer have the intuitive ability to connect to that truth, and be able to know the path their Creator had destined for them. Most people now live their entire lives in that state of separation.

We have literally been taught to ignore what we feel to be true. But with enough religious indoctrination, even those feelings can be changed into a falsehood. I think many believe with certainty absolute lies, about themselves and mankind.

Because of the separation, religions have replaced creative intuition with rituals, which are a false substitute for direct communion with knowledge that would otherwise be accessible. Since it is obviously a poor substitute, still leaving people incredibly misguided, as different “interpretations” of “the word as written” creates disharmony and conflict everywhere.

Because of this, laws have to be written, and of course, people have to be put in charge of enforcing those laws, which would have been completely unnecessary if religion had not killed our spiritual connection in the first place.

So because of these religious teachings, you need religious hierarchies to convey “God's word”, as well as governmental hierarchies to enforce “civil law”, while at the same time, a vast array of different religions, as well as different governments all taught that it is “right” to fight against each other.

If people just realized that we were all part of the same thing, and that by injuring someone else, we were genuinely hurting a part of ourselves, such actions could not be contemplated.

In the movie “The Mission”, the natives started out with a strong spiritual connection to their source. Using nothing more than their own conscious contact with their surroundings, and creation itself, they literally lived in what could euphemistically be referred to as a Garden of Eden. Everything they needed was supplied by their Creator, without any governments, or religion, they lived, thrived, cherished their offspring, and generation after generation, raised responsible adults. Of course, “civilized society” referred to them as “savages”, or worse, mere animals. But at least the natives knew who they were, and there part in God's creation.

The establishment of “the mission”, created an entity that was more important than their own society. By learning all that was taught to them by the missionaries, about good and evil, God and Satan, right and wrong, by learning prayers, and rituals, they substituted what became meaningless rituals for what had once been true knowledge and wisdom.

They even believed that going back to the forest would be going to live with the devil. So for them, there was no going back.

(I'm sorry, but I can't get past how evil it would be to teach such a society such a belief). Isn't it amazing how often the devil gets trotted out every time a power structure wants to control the populace?

I suppose you could argue that the missionaries and their teachings brought them unprecedented prosperity, but did it really?

And even if that was true, at what cost? I would argue that they lost their soul. They fought to save their thatched huts, particularly the one with the cross on top, and sacrificed themselves and everything they ever knew in the process.

This is the parallel I see with humanity today, people defending to their death their personal property, the things they have built, a particular piece of dirt on the ground, or their own version of “the one and only true God”, all of these concepts were completely foreign to the natives before they were taught otherwise.

As you know, I find much of what “is written” in what is allegedly “the one and only true word of God” humanities most disastrous deception. Due to many of the beliefs passed on down through the centuries, there have been justifications made for the most hideous crimes imaginable, but even without that, it has left the vast majority of people clueless as to why they are here in the first place, particularly the ones that might think we may be here for more then to “serve and obey God”, as written in "his" book.

Of course, I hold governments equally culpable for the genocides that have come down over the centuries, but that has never been as insidious as it has been since the fourth century A.D., when the Roman Emperor Constantine, colluded with the Vatican, to discard 45 books that were popularly used in early Christianity, and in my opinion took great liberties with what was left.

Just like in the fourth century BC, when Rome invaded Alexandria, and destroyed the largest warehouse of human knowledge on the planet, by burning the library at Alexandria to the ground, Rome did a fabulous job at keeping humanity ignorant.

Rome obviously maintained its power through making sure most of its subjects lacked the knowledge required to compete with them. Knowledge really is power, and Rome understood this. Long before Christ came along, they made sure that what was available for public consumption met Rome's approval. Anything else was destroyed.

Then Christ came along, he upset the apple cart, he taught people things Rome would have preferred he did not.

The Pharisees and “men of the cloth” of those days, were only allowed to exist because they were complicit with Rome in maintaining Rome's power. This is not very much unlike the 501(c)/3's of today. They ultimately all serve the same power structure.

What Christ taught was a huge threat to that. Ultimately, I believe that what Christ taught was discovered in this century, long after Rome and the Vatican thought they had buried the truth back in the fourth century. Of course the Vatican has deemed it “occult”, or “the work of the devil”, what else can they do? It undermines their authority, that's all they care about.

Some of the Gnostic Gospels discovered in the mid-20th century, along with the dead sea scrolls have more than a few key differences with “official doctrine”. Upon careful examination, you will find that many of these source documents come down far closer to some of the Eastern philosophies which I have previously mentioned, but far from undermining an individuals contact with their Creator, all it undermines is the power structure used to enslave humanity. That's it!

This is in my opinion the true reason why entire religions and their faithful have been wiped from the planet, as without exception, they failed to acknowledge either “the divine right” of a particular king, or pay homage to “God's spokesman on earth”, (the Pope), when their only true crime was a failure to pay taxes, or a tribute to the Vatican.

Admittedly, there's a little bit more going on today, there was a time where a global slave force was useful, but with current technology, most of us have now been deemed “useless eaters”, and are no longer needed by the power structure. Also, I think we have passed the point where the “elite” effectively own everything. There is really very little left to steal from us.

Worse than that, I think a lot of people are actually waking up to the scam, and this is putting the powers that be in great danger.

Probably for the first time in history, they genuinely fear us. Religious dogma and punitive regulations are no longer keeping us corralled, and an increasing percentage of the populace simply refuses to comply with laws and dogma.

I know you find great strength in the pages of the Bible, and I sincerely hope that works out okay for you. I think that “The Mission" was a fairly graphic example of what happens when genuine spirituality is replaced with blind faith in dogma.

By the way, I don't consider you “blind”, I know you have researched this in far more detail than most people alive.

What you believe to be true is genuinely the result of a deep understanding of the things you have researched.

My studies have continued with great earnest since our previous conversations, but they have been focused mainly on seminars by a few of my favorite quantum physicists and theoretical physicists who have effectively proved that the universe is both conscious, and is responsible for the reality that we are experiencing. It is an area of study that interest me greatly, with some seriously practical applications. It also gets my mind off the daily “doom and gloom” in the alternative press.

For a variety of reasons which would take the better part of a good book to explain, I am cautiously optimistic as to our future, especially when compared to where I was at a year or two ago. I am looking at a very large mosaic, and evaluating both the good and the bad, but when it comes right down to it, I think the good vastly outweighs the bad, I also see most of what we often refer to as “The Evil Empire” as completely self-defeating. I will grant you, at least superficially they look quite powerful now, but I suspect that most of it is an illusion, and that when it comes right down to it, not all that many will sign up for their own enslavement.

Also, when our currencies collapse, and generational wealth vanishes, I suspect “who gets the blame” will be quite relevant.

This could seriously be their undoing.

I suppose, it could also be referred to as “divine intervention”, which is okay with me, because regardless of the verbiage used, the concept of a "supernatural force" overtaking those widely considered as “demonic”, appears to be inevitable to me.

All that is required is that enough people “wake up”.

The natives who built the mission forgot who they were. I think humanity is about to remember who they are.

It's inevitable. I sincerely hope there's more of us than would fit in a canoe rowing off into the sunset after an apocalyptic genocide. But even then, I suspect those children learned a valuable lesson, and their descendents became the very cast of the movie we watched.

Don't you find it interesting how a belief system can affect the lessons learned in a movie?

I am somehow certain you saw this movie just a tad differently than I did… I'm looking forward to your review.

the mission trailer
Sun, Jan 4, 2015 - 8:37pm
DayStar

Harvey's Up! (TFMR)

Sun, Jan 4, 2015 - 11:28pm
Green Lantern

Silver66 Are you referring to

Silver66 Are you referring to this video? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNpfc3-m0fQ It's not by Santos. If it's different, do you have the links? Youtube?

I gotta hand it to you Mr. Fix on many levels. It's seems recently you've gone deep down the rabbit hole with spirituality and have come up with some very interesting realizations. Too tired to give a fullsome response but I'd say a couple of things.

1. re: relying on prayer. There is an old saying, Persian I think, Trust in God and tie your camel.

2. Is it possible we are entering a Golden Age? I'd define Golden Age as a time of spiritual awakening. I've been down the same rabbit hole you've been crawling down my entire adult life and I've never seen as much interest on these subjects as I do now. , An awakening requires the elmination of dross. The old, outdated, outmoded believes, existence soley on material values and alot more. There is something profound going on in the world and it gets more intense every day.

Sun, Jan 4, 2015 - 11:31pm (Reply to #892)
thurd aye
-
North Korea

Excellente,David just gets

Excellente,David just gets better n better.Thx,Mr.F.

TPTB,BB,USG,UKG,and assorted liars,billionaire-politicians world wide.The noose awaits you .
Mon, Jan 5, 2015 - 1:08am
Karankawa
-
Portland, TX

GL

I've noticed the same thing. In fact, things I spent years digging (out of curiosity, not intense study) to study are leap frogged daily and presented on youtube and elsewhere. Much more researched and presented better than I could ever do.

The fabric has changed. The matrix has been revealed.

I'm sure a confrontation is at hand.

EDIT: OR PERHAPS JUST WALKING AWAY from the beast.

Peace

"Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves."
Mon, Jan 5, 2015 - 1:53am
thurd aye
-
North Korea

"One more step, one more

"One more step, one more explosion of insanity, and all that humanity fought for, what it labored for and has been aiming at for years, centuries and millennia, may disappear in a monstrous series of blasts. Our planet might break into pieces, or it may get poisoned and become uninhabitable, forever.

Hyperbolic? Not at all, given the track record of the Empire: war after war, invasion after invasion, with hundreds of destabilized countries, murdered leaders, and overthrown governments."

a look at possible solutions to the Evil around us ?

https://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article40619.htm

)))TA

TPTB,BB,USG,UKG,and assorted liars,billionaire-politicians world wide.The noose awaits you .
Mon, Jan 5, 2015 - 2:48am
SilveryBlue
-
Auckland
New Zealand

Mr Fix

I salute you. You spend valuable time in these discussions & you make your points truly.

You are a natural philosopher and thinker. One I never expected to find on a metals site.

I am so glad you are here & willing to dedicate your time.

edit here NOT her! damn fingers don't do what they are told! Blimmin eyes going as well!

Mon, Jan 5, 2015 - 6:48am (Reply to #898)
Mr. Fix
-
NY

@ thurd aye

That essay that you posted the link to was excellent! Well worth the time. Thank you.

Mon, Jan 5, 2015 - 8:57am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

" Failure on a grand scale."

2015: A World Ruled By Hubris, Willful Blindness And Desperation

Submitted by Tyler Durden on 01/05/2015 - 08:46

Issuing lies and pursuing willful blindness is not leadership: it's failure on a grand scale.