26951 posts / 0 new
Last post
Tue, Sep 13, 2016 - 3:59pm Safety Dan
-
Dublin
Ireland

@SD: I make my own wine and

@SD:

I make my own wine and beer. Have done since I was at school.

Your point is taken though. I need to look into how many organic ingredients are available once again. Always a good thing to review that subject and stay up to date on it. We are fortunate to have good resource material here at TFMR on the matter of food and purity.

argentus maximus Rhythm and Price http://www.greenhobbymodel.com/rhythmnprice.html This analysis - global markets
Tue, Sep 13, 2016 - 4:17pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Hi Jim!

So, with the evil priestcraft flaunting it in everyone's faces, while simultaneously, people are awakening in droves to the inherent evil of our system of governance, it has become a race to lock down society, before they can overpower their captors.

If people were inherently evil like JJ has argued from his interpretation of the good book, would they be waking up, or doubling down on dumb?

If they were doubling down on dumb, there would be hordes Hilary followers, coming out of the woodwork, to usher in their new high priestess of doom.

I'm not seeing it.

We are being presented a narrative that equates the United States as a godless society, worthy of God's wrath, and yet, in my experience, even here in the depths of the communist enclave known as the New York empire, I still see good people just trying to do what is right.

Even if they are woefully misguided, and many of them are, such as feeling morally obligated to support such an evil empire, I do understand that that's the way they've been conditioned to behave throughout human recorded history.

That's changing, and it's changing quickly.

Sure, the evil priestcraft have been ushering in their new and exalted demonic ruler. That doesn't mean he or she won't be perceived as a shit for brains charlatan by the vast majority of those watching.

If the powers that be actually had the power to kill us all, most of us would already be dead. And yet, we are still here.

In a manner of speaking, God hasn't given up on us. If they do succeed in bringing about"God's wrath", many people will quickly realize that the sky daddy had nothing to do with it, and that it's just our malevolent earthly rulers desperately trying to cling to power.

We're supposed to be herded off a cliff into oblivion, without ever noticing that something was wrong. It's not working.

The universal intelligence that I often speak of, is constructive, not destructive. This is why they are having so many problems.

They are violating natural laws all over the place now, and their karma is catching up with them.

Never bet against the good guys.

All it takes is truth to make a lot more of us.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Tue, Sep 13, 2016 - 6:20pm
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

proof than Trump uses a body double

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb

Tue, Sep 13, 2016 - 8:34pm Green Lantern
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Tue, Sep 13, 2016 - 9:10pm
sierra skier
-
ID

Donald Trump is the best

Donald Trump is the best thing to happen to the political election process in decades, much longer than Ruffian has been here. Whether he is elected or not he has generated a shit load of new interest. I personally will support Trump with hope he streamlines the federal government and gets us away from the status quo. I also think Putin is a saint for keeping Obama at bay and keeping us from WWIII or something close. God only knows our leader has done nearly anything he can to try and upset the world's apple cart.

GL, your rants would be much more palatable if you shortened them up a bit and with a little more focus. You have many wonderful posts but do go off the deep end at times and it isn't pretty. Unlike Ruff I am not interested in any pissing contests and will not be drawn into a fight. Life is far too good to bother.

Tue, Sep 13, 2016 - 11:17pm
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

Go Trump!

Tue, Sep 13, 2016 - 11:21pm
Hammer
-
Somewhere over the rainbow

So can someone explain to me

So can someone explain to me the difference between this fella and Hillary Clinton and why they have been treated differently ? I genuinely would like to know in legal terms.

Video unavailable

I get it that he is military and was charged with unauthorized retention of defense information. Fair cop. No problems. The military guys and gals know the rules so they can't complain if they break them.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-charges-naval-officer-over-nuclear-sub-pho...

But what are the charges aimed at Hillary Clinton ? I guess they must be of a different nature. Scratch that. There are no charges against her......duh....https://www.businessinsider.com/why-didnt-the-fbi-charge-hillary-clinton...

"I found a flaw in the model that I perceived is the critical functioning structure that defines how the world works." - Alan Greenspan, October 2008 WTF ! Now you tell us !!!
Wed, Sep 14, 2016 - 9:31am
Mr. Fix
-
NY

@ Hammer

The explanation is simple, but you won't find it in any law book.

In a word, it's lawlessness.

The US Constitution has been relegated to an ancient document with no practical purpose in the modern-day, and laws only serve to protect government from the people they rule over, and to facilitate theft.

In the current circumstances, there is literally no recourse whatsoever for a United States citizen to defend himself against any government entity, and our government can plunder, lie, cheat, steal, and murder with impunity.

Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. The entire concept of having men ruling over other men will lead to the current circumstances every time it's tried. The entire concept of having a few rule over the many through use of force is inherently evil, and yet through multigenerational brainwashing, people have learned to accept it.

Recognizing individual sovereignty is the only true solution.

Human beings were designed to govern themselves, and any belief to the contrary is the direct result of centuries of brainwashing, resulting in the mental illness of individuals, and the society at large.

Hillary, or Trump for that matter is not the issue.

The belief that we have to vote for someone to rule over us is.

Until that's fixed, professional parasites (Government officials) can't be held accountable for their crimes against humanity.

This may not necessarily be the answer you're looking for, but it's the best that I've got.

Have a nice day.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Wed, Sep 14, 2016 - 9:52am Mr. Fix
NW VIEW

Mr. Fix, you and Jesus agree on some things.

25 But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Ye know that the princes of the Gentiles exercise dominion over them, and they that are great exercise authority upon them.

26 But it shall not be so among you: but whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister;

27 And whosoever will be chief among you, let him be your servant:

28 Even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"But it SHALL NOT BE SO AMONG YOU!"

If one wants to be truly free, then he must come out of the bondage's of all forms of priestcraft via the governments or the vertical structure systems of manmade steeple houses. It is a start of the roadway to freedom. jmo Jim

When the Teacher is ready, He will appear.

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Wed, Sep 14, 2016 - 11:24am sierra skier
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Wed, Sep 14, 2016 - 12:29pm argentus maximus
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Wed, Sep 14, 2016 - 2:03pm
sierra skier
-
ID

Ruff

In the past I would have put up a fight and when necessary I stand my ground for sure. Now that I am a little older I discovered I do not need to get caught up in long winded disputes, especially over the internet, at least not as a general rule. You might say I am at peace with myself and have nothing I need to prove. If somebody else wishes to jump all over something I wrote that is fine for them but If I am comfortable with what I did I can let it rest.

We are retired, moved to a dream home and property, finishing getting it set up, have no mortgage, doing what we want and happy with life. Why should I get all lathered up over someone on the internet who has all of the answers,,,,,, I just don't need to. It is fun though to watch some of the 'discussions' and over heated egos slapping others around for no reason rather than having a solid sharing of ideas. Some folks just feel they are more important or right than others.

Wed, Sep 14, 2016 - 3:48pm
Green Lantern

Ok, yeah, Trump the man,

Ok, yeah, Trump the man, nobody can do it like he can. I had a V8 and finally realized I should have been taking him for his word the whole time. Whooo. I've been had. Glad that monkey is off my back.

________

To everyone else that watched the Hagmann video and is troubled by it and that believes there is some serious engineering going on including Farrell's notion of a serious deep state fracture even Sam's writeup on Biden and see a much deeper story.

Fix,, I think Farrell is misreading Trump's tactic's and Hagmann's analysis is hard to find an argument that would call him bullshit. However, I'd like for somebody to try because a constitutional crisis should be more bothersome than any of the other stories. I need that like I need a fucking bullet in the head:) That's worse than a Trump/Clinton ticket.

In the absence of one, I have to consider the possibility especially when you consider the constitutional crisis in Europe and if you accepted the analog that AM put out about the whole anti-establishment meme, obviously not all of you did or are going to, than riding on the coattails of that meme is some serious constitutional issues over in the EU. I'd hate for that analog to show up here.

And to Hagmann's credit, this whole body double thing is troublesome for the exact reason he says. There is a much a deeper story that is passing us by.

The body double story is now plastered all over the international media, ex-secret service people chiming in on it, India, UK etc... all reporting it. WTF??? What's the last conspiracy that go that much air time?? Troubling.

Farrells reasoning seems to be saying that he is taking on the establishment by bringing up all these alternative media meme's. He is looking so hard at the deep state conflict, he seems to be oblivious to the connections starting everybody in the face. Two which I pointed out at 9-11.

Farrall doesn't seem to acknowledge DT's conclusions bring us back right to establishment meme's like 9-11 conspiracy then embraces the state report, etc, etc, etc, So I thing Hagmann is making the more compelling argument. I hope he and Fix are wrong. Exponentially more compelling. I think Farrell needs to read Adams or the halfhuman guy to get up to date on the linguistic aspect.

Wed, Sep 14, 2016 - 4:16pm
ancientmoney
-
Madison, WI

Mr. Fix, Abguy4, you'll appreciate this...

"Rich was the second director of Lockheed Skunkwork’s from 1975-1991. He’s been called the Father of Stealth, having overseen the development of the stealth fighter, the F-117A nighthawk. Before his death, Rich made several shocking open statements about the reality of UFOs and extraterrestrials.

“We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects, and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity. Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do it.” (1)

“We now have technology to take ET home. No it won’t take someone’s lifetime to do it. There is an error in the equations. We know what it is. We now have the capability to travel to the stars.” (1)

“There are two types of UFOs — the ones we build and the ones ‘they’ build.” (1)

https://www.silverbearcafe.com/private/09.16/entanglement.html

Wed, Sep 14, 2016 - 4:51pm
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

Ruff said

"I kinda don't belong here."

Trust me you do belong here. Your occasional outbursts of brilliance are monumental and extremely entertaining.

Dot's has struck rich vein of gold with your help and long may it continue!

Wed, Sep 14, 2016 - 4:54pm
Magpie

Someone is probing to take down the internet

Can you think of a better way to shut down the US election....and maybe the whole flippin' world? US control of the internet ends on Sept. 30th thanks to Obastard.

https://hacked.com/someone-probing-take-internet-warns-cryptographer/

ancaro imparo.
Wed, Sep 14, 2016 - 6:55pm
flyinkel
-
Cedar Rapids, IA

Russia's head of anti-corruption keeps 122 million at his house

About €300 million ($336 million) was found in Swiss bank accounts of the father of Russia’s anti-corruption agency head, media reports. The news comes days after police arrested Dmitry Zakharchenko and found over $122 million in cash at his Moscow home.

https://www.rt.com/news/359330-russia-corruption-bank-switzerland/

flyinkel
Wed, Sep 14, 2016 - 7:07pm
flyinkel
-
Cedar Rapids, IA

Only your government is allowed to hack everything you own

Only your government is allowed to hack everything you own. https://hacked.com/hillary-clinton-hacker-guccifer-gets-52-months-prison/ Hillary's hacker gets 52 months in prison. Hillary breaking the law...nothing.

Meanwhile, Hillary, as Secretary of State didn't know what the "c" stood for. She is in charge and supposed to be briefed on intelligence matters, but again had no idea what the "c" stood for. A military person would be in Federal prison if they did what Hillary did.

Animal Farm by George Orwell. “All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.”

and

“The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.”

flyinkel
Wed, Sep 14, 2016 - 9:16pm Green Lantern
SamSchlepps
-
Canada

Green Lantern wrote: Ok,

Green Lantern wrote:

Ok, yeah, Trump the man, nobody can do it like he can. I had a V8 and finally realized I should have been taking him for his word the whole time. Whooo. I've been had. Glad that monkey is off my back.

Do appreciate the sincerity of your response (my sarc)

I too have listened to Joseph and it seems a little too casual analysis for a guy who has talked about Mr. Global and the money stashed away/needs to be considered with CAF. I bring that up as a bit of a tangent - JW , I believe in the last TF podcast talked about the Bush money being used recently to prop up US banks (BOA as Bush's favorite, he said) and I would think (my opinion) that the Vatican has come in to support the Italian banking system ( 2 articles i crossed on Bloomberg saying they were tieing up with the Italian banking system). To support that wild guess, JW also spoke in that podcast of the Saudi gold being moved over to DB. WTF - they might say and me too - but in the context of stopping or daring the neocon west to take down the EU and Italy banking/DB, it seems to work in creating your own demise with the end of the petrodollar fer-sure. Add to that, Citibank has apparently taken another tranche of derivatives off of DB - well its working?

Now, today's Trump thing - it seems he was baiting or making sure Janet would want to raise rates this next week by saying anything else means she's a bad democrat girl (see turd's compelling case on the supporting facts) and then Bernanke comes along and says Janet - go negative, Seems Janet was picked to be the fall-gal and rubs Greenspan/Bernanke the wrong way cause she cares about reality (yes, their reality is different than ours).

So. Yellen raises rates and the economy goes down - number wise in this time, reality wise many moons ago. Biden comes in because Hilary goes out, but the machinery still owned by the Neocon West gives Biden the winning ticket. 'Everybody' voted so we abide by it and the downfall that comes thereafter (like Brexit) and the PTB win - downfall or shift to the East, West unhappy but feeling responsible, Biden to finish the job or preside over the carcass, and Trump goes 'pay me and I'm out of here'.

Tie a ribbon around that puppy - we're done. East takes over. USD gets bled into Yuan denominated SDR bonds, and gold backing comes in the second round. JW says governments, then banks, then people's money.

To me, its a situation where the magnitude of the misdirection has now matched the magnitude of the system change - so we're (sheeple plus) so kerbobbled, that anything goes - EU toast, USA toast, cleanup on aisle Canada/Australia/etc. and my apologies if i have missed anyone.

Silk Road is real and big. Other changes coming down the pike per Clif High are big and real : bio and spacegoatfarts and bitcoiney - its just the Eurasian island versus our NA one - look at the UN logo and MacKinder from 1904 - you think they said never will we allow that (Zbig) or perhaps it was shite, we better move that way - may take 100 years but we better go that way.

And don't watch us change the monetary system, please don't look at that. Pretty please!

In a very small way, I try to give back - cheers to DOTS - you all rock!!!

Wed, Sep 14, 2016 - 11:10pm
Green Lantern

Sam, I appreciate you

Sam,

I appreciate you listened to JF with a critical ear and heard similar. He definitely wasn't on. Or this issue has him dogged, or OK, me and some others here need to be put out to pasture.(who likes that idea) He's just not dealing with alot of issues that we are coming up with here.

U have to be so careful making anybody a sacred cow with what's going on. And I've been following Armstrong on this issue and I can't say it's his best work either. A fricken cartoonist has been out speculating the professional speculators. There is some kind of deep commentary in that observation but it escapes me.

And by golly, I think you're on to it as we separate the financial going ons with the political going ons but they do go together. It's all converging. Poetry in motion.