26771 posts / 0 new
Last post
Wed, Sep 14, 2016 - 11:10pm

Sam, I appreciate you

Sam, 

I appreciate you listened to JF with a critical ear and heard similar. He definitely wasn't on. Or this issue has him dogged, or OK, me and some others here need to be put out to pasture.(who likes that idea) He's just not dealing with alot of issues that we are coming up with here.

U have to be so careful making anybody a sacred cow with what's going on. And I've been following Armstrong on this issue and I can't say it's his best work either. A fricken cartoonist has been out speculating the professional speculators. There is some kind of deep commentary in that observation but it escapes me. 

And by golly, I think you're on to it as we separate the financial going ons with the political going ons but they do go together. It's all converging. Poetry in motion.

Thu, Sep 15, 2016 - 3:05pm
Bongo Jim
-
Ruralville, CA

Didn't know what "c" was...

All Hillary had to do was look it up in the dictionary. She would find under "C" a picture of herself because she is a major C!

Thu, Sep 15, 2016 - 3:31pm
flyinkel
-
Cedar Rapids, IA

HSBC Money Laundering and Clinton Foundation

flyinkel
Thu, Sep 15, 2016 - 6:09pm
NW VIEW

Saving lives?????

We here in the liberal capitol are blind to what it takes to save lives:

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/crime/state-ag-proposes-assault-weapons-ban/

Somehow, by banning AR-15's and other assault rifles, we will save thousands of lives. How many have actually been killed by these weapons in the State of Washington? Very few from the beginning of history. 

If we were actually serious about banning something, here in this state, like all states, we could quickly make provisions to save tens of thousands of lives. You know, those who have actually died. We could ban abortions (that would have saved at least a million or so in our state and over 50 million nationally.) We could close down all these legal pot stores and save lives.(Millions in revenue to the state). We have many drivers that are high on drugs, pot, and booze.(Ban all booze and instant-- no more drunk driving deaths). Never happen! Those people are dying all the time. 

We could give free classes on poisonous mushrooms and not to eat them as that will save more lives than banning AR-15's. A complete ban on smokes would save millions around the world. My sister learned that lesson this week as she was a chain smoker and now has passed onward. The ban on an Ar-15 would not have helped her one bit.

As long as there is big bucks (fiat) involved for the government, where taxes can be extracted through the system, these deadly enterprises will continue. jmo Jim

Also ban those meat cleavers:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/09/15/man-reportedly-attacks-police-officer-with-meat-cleaver-near-new-yorks-penn-station.html

NW VIEW >>>1 Cor. 1:18
Thu, Sep 15, 2016 - 6:30pm
sierra skier
-
ID

Thanks Fly for the link, it

Thanks Fly for the link, it is an interesting story. If us as taxpayers missed a few bucks they would likely come looking for our payment, but not for those of royality.

Thu, Sep 15, 2016 - 7:49pm

Somebodies Been Reading DOTS

Thu, Sep 15, 2016 - 8:32pm
sierra skier
-
ID

Naw, it is just NSA coverage

Naw, it is just NSA coverage of DOTS, nothing to worry about. They are just trying to get caught up.

Come to think of it maybe the thread isn't so far out there after all if National Geo. has it all as their cover story.

Thu, Sep 15, 2016 - 11:04pm

It's just a spoof by somebody

It's just a spoof by somebody with some Photoshop skills and obviously paying attention to the current memes floating around. pretty observant fellow.

The unfortunate thing is that the real National Geographic was purchased by Rupert Murdoch and thus you can guarantee that there ain't gonna be one iota of truth in science being give to the public. 

Pushing the climate change meme hard. 

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/climate-change/special-issue/

Fri, Sep 16, 2016 - 1:29am (Reply to #8733)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Sep 16, 2016 - 1:33am (Reply to #8736)
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Sep 16, 2016 - 1:44am
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Sep 16, 2016 - 1:46am
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Sep 16, 2016 - 1:56am
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Sep 16, 2016 - 3:34am
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Fri, Sep 16, 2016 - 3:55am
Safety Dan
-
La Trinidad
Philippines

SHOCKING LEVEL OF GOVERNMENT

SHOCKING LEVEL OF GOVERNMENT CRIME AND CORRUPTION DISCOVERED

https://www.facebook.com/stfnews/videos/1147093478701094/

Fri, Sep 16, 2016 - 4:55am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

double vision

Eye Contact

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb
Fri, Sep 16, 2016 - 5:16am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

nanny state evolutionary maths

1. Teaching Maths In 1950s 

A logger sells a truckload of lumber for $100. His cost of production is 4/5 of the price. What is his profit?

2. Teaching Maths In 1970s 

A logger sells a truckload of lumber for $100. His cost of production is 4/5 of the price, or $80. What is his profit?

3. Teaching Maths In 1980s

A logger sells a truckload of lumber for $100. His cost of production is $80. Did he make a profit ?

Yes or No 

4. Teaching Maths In 1990s 

A logger sells a truckload of lumber for $100. His cost of production is $80 and his profit is $20.

Your assignment: Underline the number 20. 

5. Teaching Maths In 2000s 

A logger cuts down a beautiful forest because he is selfish and inconsiderate and cares nothing for the habitat of

animals or the preservation of our woodlands. He does this so he can make a profit of $20. What do you think of this way

of making a living?

Topic for class participation after answering the question:

How did the birds and squirrels feel as the logger cut down their homes? (There are no wrong answers,

feel free to express your feelings e.g, anger, anxiety, inadequacy, helplessness etc.)

Should you require debriefing at conclusion of exam there are counsellors available to assist you to adjust back into the real world.

Fri, Sep 16, 2016 - 5:42am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

Dilbert on witch doctors

Dilbert technical analysis

Fri, Sep 16, 2016 - 8:34am
SilverBelle

Article re: inter-capitalist rivalries

https://www.globalresearch.ca/inter-capitalist-rivalries-and-political-r...

Article concludes that the capitalist rivalries are likely to lead to war.

A few snippets from the article:

Intense intra-capitalist rivalries are no longer confined to the conference table: Open warfare, involving large-scale transfers of capital, has undermined the foundation of international capitalist class solidarity. While working class movements and mass protests still occur, the fundamental internal capitalist antagonism toward the US Empire has become the driving force of the current upheavals.

The entire US imperial edifice operates through corrupt multi-national corporate tax swindlers who control and direct their politician stooges who, in turn, intimidate, submissive European regimes (like Ireland). The system is now being challenged by rival European economic powers intent on reducing the US tax advantages to increase their competitiveness. The growing competition over profits, markets and tax receipts has important political implications as the US dominance of Europe depends on the supremacy of its multi-nationals.

Increasingly the struggle for world markets among regional capitalist blocs- Anglo-American, European and Sino-Asian –defines the nature of global instability.

In the current phase of global capitalism, the most striking socio-economic dynamics are located in the deepening intra-capitalist conflicts between regions, nations and among segments of the capitalist class. The ideologues of capitalist globalization and regional integration are finally exposed as false prophets. Attempts by the US to impose a new world order that subordinates Europe and Asia have failed; the US now faces internal dissension, notably in US Presidential candidate Donald Trump’s ‘American First’ campaign, pressing for ‘national solutions’.

Fri, Sep 16, 2016 - 8:40am (Reply to #8751)
sierra skier
-
ID

Ruffian wrote: it's nothing

Ruffian wrote:

it's nothing short of mind boggling there isn't an uproar over this. I've been calling for weeks to my senators and state rep. Only the rep is answering the phone with a live person and he had to put me on hold to see what the reps public position was on this and if there was any proposed legislation to stop this. Both senators lines go to voice mail and I unable reach anyone on the ways and means committee. 

Also as you can imagine I'm furious over BLM plans to cull 45k wild horses and burros. I've tried for years to adopt 3 or 4 burros with no success. Child adoption is easier. Thankfully animal activists have wind of it.....making a rukus too. Those are our horses on our land!!!!!!! The Mustangs are a bit of a chore cuz their hooves are like granite but I'd take on a few now. 

Wild Mustangs are something that are close to both my wife and my hearts. Living in the Eastern Sierra near the Nevada border we could visit areas not far away and view these horses in the wild. When we bought as second home in the Comstock Lode (Virginia City) area near Reno we had wild Mustangs that frequented the area and often were on our one acre parcel passing through.

We would explore the area on our Yamaha Rhino and view family groups and herds and take pictures all of the time. The government should stay out of the management of these animals and let nature and environmental carrying capacity rule the animals. When government gets involved as we all know everything becomes a mess. Fraud, corruption and graft often accompany the mismanagement of these animals. Even though government has ideas with good intent they often fail miserably in their efforts and muck up even the best of intentions.

We have friends who have adopted Mustangs and won competitions on training them. Inmates in at least one of the prisons in Carson City area train these animals for auction asw well. Sadly these animals range doesn't extend into the area we now live.