26955 posts / 0 new
Last post
Mon, Sep 12, 2016 - 3:33pm
atarangi
Offline
-
christchurch
New Zealand
Joined: Sep 3, 2011
4253
22928

Scott Adams genius

Very good observation on Scott Adams by Green Lantern. That dude has nailed it rather well.

Scott sees stuff that flies over most peoples heads. https://blog.dilbert.com/post/150284922631/checking-my-predictions-about...

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb

Mon, Sep 12, 2016 - 3:49pm
atarangi
Offline
-
christchurch
New Zealand
Joined: Sep 3, 2011
4253
22928

Ruff

I like it when that dark horse of yours gets angry.

Someone has to keep G.L. (and me?) honest. .

Keep up the good work!

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb

Mon, Sep 12, 2016 - 4:59pm
Magpie
Offline
Joined: Jun 14, 2011
2389
12160

Most women carry their handbad on the same side all the time

But, apparently not "Hillary":

https://mobile.twitter.com/JaredWyand/status/775328381583912961/photo/1

Hillary leaving the 9/11 memorial:

"Hillary" leaving Chelsea's:

WABC, NYC:

https://twitter.com/alysenwonderlnd/status/775354613306429442?ref_src=tw...

ancaro imparo.
Mon, Sep 12, 2016 - 7:52pm
SamSchlepps
Offline
-
Canada
Joined: Sep 7, 2012
500
1673

@GL - misdirection and montetary system change

Try to follow your comments on politics and may be off a bit.

You mentioned trump as a election winner with the likely dropping of HC. I think the question I have and the thought that seems to be coming forward - we just find ourselves going back to a scenario of trying to make some sense out of it and it seems to me - that's a fact that 'they' are looking to exploit.

WTF does that mean - what if confusion/misdirection now was the ultimate goal and no resolution is the win 'they'' are looking for - volatility is what is created and profited from if you can sustain and of course slip in a new monetary system at the same time.

So for the USA - we got it all in terms of misdirection - and you would expect looking for a conclusion to this shite - trump as the last man standing to win handily. But what if the seemingly offered by the military etal (whoever 'they' are) Biden/Warren ticket gets in. Even if trump drops out or loses in a 'handled' election or some delay and disorderly transition is forthcoming - wouldn't the chaotic result be desired from a misdirection / keep'em guessing direction.

I offer my previous comment re the Biden thing - Rickards / he went out of his way to bring up on a podcast (think it was Financial Tense) that he had placed a Ladbrokes bet that the next prez would be Biden with Warren. Doc Janda had General P Vallely mention same on a podcast. Interestingly napawash.org came into being this year as a sort of transitional team for the presidential teams. Helping them with foresight or perhaps ready to roll for Biden. Biden recently went to visit Kiev and Ankara - sort of a warmup / giving or taking orders - like he visited Afghan and Iraq just before the presidency in 2008.

Volcker is an adviser to the napawash team - so that may further the cause (not for us)

The mess in Turkey - going to Russia and then getting American air support to go deeper in Syria - misdirection and angst for all? Why is DB going out of its way to talk about the USA in recession, CB pumping stock markets - right when we have fed speak going both ways.

Duterte, Obama and Abe in some circle jerk that may go on for some time.

Brexit and EU and Italian banking system and DB - enough said

Musk talking about colonizing Mars and the Russians going to talk about signals from level I or II intelligences on the same day - something for everyone

Just speculating - appreciate your thoughts or correct me if I misinterpreted.

Mon, Sep 12, 2016 - 7:58pm pontiac
Green Lantern
Offline
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8601
49176

pontiac wrote:    Just like

pontiac wrote:

Just like the MSM, Hillary has a cough (pneumonia or some other innocuous word to obfuscate a serious debilitating disease), BUT... look over here under this rock, Trump must be hiding something?!!

It looks like they will do anything to keep this lying psychopath barely functioning until the election. TPTB must have some plan for her replacement after the election since they absolutely refuse to let the MSM expose any of her lies. Mr. Fix, maybe you were right all along about Obamma staying in office.

I don’t care if she has rooster tongue, buzzing bones, numbing delirium with concomitant pygmy rabies. I am on record saying she is an incompetent, karma bitten warlord witch! For years!! There is no grand conspiracy to obfuscate the truth from diehard Hillary watchers looking to drain the blood from her veins. You’re just a little upset about me invoking a previous statement by you. You've joined the BORG! Even Annigan was once a Jedi but it didn't go very well for him in the end.

The fact is Hillary is incompetent to serve as President, not by the Constitutional criteria of who can run for office of President, based on the criteria of human decency, sound reason, and a person who will stand up for the principles of liberty and natural law.

You on the other hand, get an erection every time something comes out about the Hillary either CIA-wikipedia or any mass epiphany that she is ill,. And by the way, Mag posted the CNN report that she has Pneumonia. I repeat it using a big word (tongue in cheek btw) I’m obfuscating the truth? FUGAZI. That's the best you got??

My version was just a particular form of it. You’re just sore and the best way for you to handle it is name call me. FINE! Party on friend. You're not the first and won't be the last to skip the dialogue and go right to name calling. You'll feel right at home.

I have no doubt the woman is sick in body and brain. It’s a fucking forgone conclusion!!! Or as the kids say a BIG DUH!! It takes NO expertise to see something is wrong. But maybe a little expertise to know exactly what’s wrong as everybody runs from website to website trying to reach a definitive conclusion. She was a sick puppy a loooong time ago.

So you know Pontiatic? Ya wanna share your diagnosis using the statist medical diagnosis codes? I don't make a conclusion on that until I see the blood work and shaking like Michael J. Fox which they won't be able to hide for too long unless they keep her away from camera's and people in general.

Maybe she is taken down, by disease, by a rivaling warlord, but the system is still dictating the terms and in the meantime while all eyes and ears are focused on Hillary’s terminal illness, there is another thug lining up his pawns to overtake the White House!! Any commentary on that by anyone here? NO. Well somebody has to fill the gap as irritating as it might be to you. Because it's gonna look real bad for students of history in the future when they print out the DOTS archive and the only bad thing that was said about him is that he has a funny hairdoo.

And I say this again, since you ran away the last time (alot of that goes on here) all you got, let the record show, is the same inane, befuddled, nearly ridiculous comment for the last 6 months, Well he says all the right things. Ya think somebody would ever pay you for that type of analysis? You were on a debate team???

For Vishnu, shiva and shakti's sake (the Christ invocation is getting old), guy was hanging out with a convicted criminal who broke the public’s trust, stole money, and walked around the city with his zipper open while being responsible for the largest police force in the nation.. Hump, has taken PAC money, has changed his mind every other week on the issues that all you find so precious. And not even a boo. He has backed off his ridiculous, hyperbole enough so that all the people here that bought it already got egg on their faces and they don’t even know it. And I"m obfiscating the truth? Cazzate. I'll eat my socks if Trump builds a wall and has a better plan that asking Immigration officials to ask "Sir What Religion Are you? as they answer back Athiest?

So with all that going on in the Trump camp, I'll tell you what, next time somebody bitches about 9-11, the corrupt bankers, it will be within my right to tell them STFU if they are openly stated their support for Trump. So I don’t want to hear another peep from anybody about the 9-11 disasters, the criminality of the bankers when it is shown beyond the preponderance of the evidence that he is a bold face liar,with criminality in his past, and connections to deep contacts in the system. If I were a lawyer, most of you would be thrown out of the jury room.

Not one of you, including you, POntiac, has been able to lucidly state an arguement counter to all the information put out here that says Trump is not the man he says. And you won't be able to. Probably EVER. The best you an do is say I feel, I believe, he says good things. DONE. YOu're done. CAuse you ain't got shit except other angry people at me for telling it the way I see it.

I stand corrected, we did get one post that showed how people who didn't support Trump died or went broke. If you guys were anywhere else, in any type of professional setting, you'd be laughed out into the street for this kind of shit. Fortunately, you got buddies to make you feel comfortable while at the same time getting it ALL WRONG!

And all you got is Well, well, he does say the right things. Say it again.. Make my day. It’s kindergarten method of assessing the situation is looking at somebodies words. Because Hillary supporters think she is saying the right thing. I really hope you do better with your investments Pontiac. You’ve been giving advice lately. That should be scary to anybody reading your geopolitical commentary.

And the other guy, he is pushing for a cabinet seat was just shown to be obfuscating the truth on the biggest, most calamic tragedy in American history, and NOBODY SAYS BOO!! And I’m obfuscating the truth???. The bullshit meter just went off the map Pontiac with you leading the troops. Sorry dude. You and your friends who have an erection for all things bad about Hillary are so fixated on it that while the door is open all the flies are coming in the house.

I expected more from you Pontiac. See I can be fooled too.

Mon, Sep 12, 2016 - 8:08pm
abguy4
Offline
-
rochester, NY
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
2075
15134

take five

take a five minute break here troops, OK?

NASA Video : ISS LIVE Stream: NEW STREAM ONLINE - SEE DESCRIPTION
Mon, Sep 12, 2016 - 8:25pm
Green Lantern
Offline
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8601
49176

You mentioned trump as a

You mentioned trump as a election winner with the likely dropping of HC. I think the question I have and the thought that seems to be coming forward - we just find ourselves going back to a scenario of trying to make some sense out of it and it seems to me - that's a fact that 'they' are looking to exploit.

I echoed Scott Adams comment which I posted the link. Where he gave support for his theory, and he picked out a number out of thin air (it's good technique) that there is 75% chance of Hillary not being electable because of illness. I don't think he said drop out but I don't recall. So he said the exact opposite that was said here except he gave some support for it that comes with a better than average track record at calling the game.

Despite, my predilection to examine the Trump camp, either person is a loss for America. They can move the shells, and that's what has everybodies attention, but the person moving the shells doesn't change.

But that's not the majority sentiment here? That both are equallly under control by the same forces. That's the extreme minority point being voiced here by me and a couple of others. The majority of comments and hat tips go to, Trump is our only chance which belies the evidence being presented. I'm taking that though process to tasks. Maybe they are right but they sure don't know how to defend the point.

The analysis that was put forward was Hillary will become President and her Vice President, Biden will become President. Well that's not what Rickards or Janda said since Biden isn't on the ticket. So you have to tell me what they said and their rationale and how that's gonna happen. I'm not saying it won't but obviously they have a reason for saying it??

So my question to you is did either Rickards or Janda provide any rationale for Biden being inserted? I am assuming they didn't say replace Tim Kaine.

Otherwise, it's just another post where blind emotion is coming up with the conclusion.

Misdirection can only happen when you have your attention on something. Get rid of Hillary at all costs. I don't have a problem with Hillary going bye bye at all. The problem is as I posted a couple pages ago, that if an election doesn't change who is running the show, it's not an election. So if you see it from that vantage point, which pawn they put up is almost meaningless. Maybe they put Bernie Sanders. Who knows? But AlienEyes comment was specific, Sadly, Hildabeast will be elected and her vice president will become president when the evil one is forced to step down. Now that can't be Biden can it?

I don't know who CB, or DB is or that website you mentioned. You have to share that information with us for me to have an opinion on it.

Mon, Sep 12, 2016 - 8:39pm
atarangi
Offline
-
christchurch
New Zealand
Joined: Sep 3, 2011
4253
22928

abguy4

That's the prettiest chemtrails I've ever seen, not to mention the longest 5 minute break I've ever had.

Nice to reflect on how lucky we are.Well done!

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb

Mon, Sep 12, 2016 - 8:50pm
Mr. Fix
Offline
-
NY
Joined: Jun 8, 2012
10805
64486

I like Icke

I've been busy, but I thought I would take a break from lurking, after reading the thread that has unfolded over the past few days.

First off, on Saturday, me and the Mrs. made it to Brooklyn on time, for the David Icke show, and managed to sit through the entire 12 hours, with a one hour lunch break, and two half hour breaks, one in the late afternoon, and one in the evening.

I guess I enjoyed it, because I really wanted to be there. The Mrs. on the other hand, found it to be a humongous waste of time and money.

It's not for everyone.

As I was exiting the auditorium for the lunch break, I was looking at the people still sitting in the audience, approximately 4000 people did actually show up. And there sitting smack in the middle of the crowd, was Mark Passio! Surprisingly to me, nobody seemed to recognize him.

So I walked straight up to him, introduced myself, and thanked him for the profoundly positive influence he had on my life, and my daughters life. I told him that I had made his natural law seminar required viewing for my daughter, and the results have been utterly amazing.

He smiled, and he humbly thanked me for sharing that with him, he said it meant a lot.

The crowd was full of other familiar faces, many of whom I have seen with online presentations and interviews.

His presentation was completely new, updated, with an entirely new slideshow, and entirely new material.

He also seems to have been studying Alan Watts a lot lately, because Alan's material was sprinkled throughout the presentation, and he's also seems to be into hermeticism, and natural law, he must have said "as above, so below", a dozen times, and I haven't heard that phrase from him before.

The presentation will probably make YouTube sometime next year, from at least one of his venues. It will be worth watching.

Pontiac,

The only thing that concerns me about my prediction that Obama isn't going anywhere, is that now, so many people are saying it, it's almost as if it's expected. Quite frankly, I was hoping for a surprise.

So if I had to analyze this Third World political shit storm, Hillary was never going to be president, and despite Trumps virtually invincible lead, I still do not expect him to ever see the interior of the White House.

To be perfectly clear, it's plausible that he gets elected. It is not plausible that he gets inaugurated.

What happens between election day, and Inauguration Day, will be the biggest epic shit storm in recorded history.

Remember how the markets tanked after the Brexet Vote? You ain't seen nothing yet.

I'm predicting Armageddon in the biblical sense of the word. After all, it's what's on the agenda, and has been since they wrote those screw ball predictions. Prophecy is easy when you know what the agenda is. The dark and evil priestcraft that wrote down these words most certainly were setting the agenda, which is now coming to fruition.

I strongly suspect that there are some genuinely powerful forces completely opposed to the agenda, not to mention, most of humanity won't go along with it either. So I still don't expect it to succeed.

People really do seem to be much more aware of the inherent malevolence of government now.

If Obama doesn't stay, he will be replaced by the military. Those are the only two viable alternatives I see at this point.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Mon, Sep 12, 2016 - 9:08pm
flyinkel
Offline
-
Cedar Rapids, IA
Joined: May 2, 2013
1723
7039

USDA GMO building burns after receiving threats

flyinkel
Mon, Sep 12, 2016 - 10:26pm pontiac
pontiac
Offline
Joined: Sep 2, 2011
293
1357

   My, my, GL, you sure are

My, my, GL, you sure are thin skinned. Please re read my post; I never called you any names or tried to demean you in any way (unlike your strong personal attack against me, instead of arguing against the point I tried to make).

My point was clear that the MSM is once again misdirecting an important issue of the campaign and obviously lying about Hillary's health. Your post seemed to do the same. Are posters here not allowed to have an opinion without you making some psycho sexual attack against them? From your response, its clear to me now that it was not your intent to misdirect; but don't you see that this is what the MSM is doing every time Hillary is exposed for what she is?

I do not support Trump; it is the constant lies coming from the democratic campaign that upset me. Look what they did to poor Bernie.

Mon, Sep 12, 2016 - 10:35pm
atarangi
Offline
-
christchurch
New Zealand
Joined: Sep 3, 2011
4253
22928

Obama staying on?

No chance at all of that happening. He knows he is finished. He can't wait to leave.

I am so certain of this that If I am wrong, I will change my avatar name to 'numb nuts' for the duration of one year.

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb

Mon, Sep 12, 2016 - 11:28pm Magpie
pontiac
Offline
Joined: Sep 2, 2011
293
1357

Nice catch Magpie

Cliff High also spotted the body double.

wujo to briefly discuss #HillaryFainting

He also predicted on Aug 9 that she would resign from the campaign in late Sept.

Mon, Sep 12, 2016 - 11:33pm pontiac
Green Lantern
Offline
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8601
49176

pontiac wrote:    My, my,

pontiac wrote:

My, my, GL, you sure are thin skinned. Please re read my post; I never called you any names or tried to demean you in any way (unlike your strong personal attack against me, instead of arguing against the point I tried to make).

You erroneously mislabeled my intent. That goes well beyond simple name calling. I'm being more impeccable with my characterization.

The act of misdirection, which you initiated, is exactly what I've been pointing out over a long period through many issues to the disgruntlement of those who see it another way. And it's exactly, what members of this forum have been doing in light of having to deal with counter argument. In the process, you got 9 people who were willing to take your word without more critical thought or at a minimum just find an opportunity to find an energy to vent their continued dislike for me. There is nothing in my post that reaches the level of accusation which yours asserts. It's just a bit more gruff.

What you consider thin skin is my proprietary model on dealing with such attempts at character malignment. If you want to go back and read it, and remove the italian vulgarity, I think you'll find that simply saying you've been wrong is not as a gregious act as when you first read it.

Are posters here not allowed to have an opinion without you making some psycho sexual attack against them?

You are entitled to any opinion, but when your opinion inaccurately portrays somebodies intent, you have to man up when it comes back. I'm not a landlubber, and I do understand civility. This was not an issue of an opinion.

As far as opinions that are unsubstantiated, based on feeling, you are entitled to that as well.

But think very carefully, there are a small % of people on Turdville that make arguements based on reasoning which they take the time to substantiate with some of factual based arguement. It doesn't make it right, but it makes it something to consider. And it's why these forums work because there is a minority of people providing information for the majority who are occasional posters or lurkers. Without the people providing sound reasoning, there is no forum.

I assume people who look out in the world and see something is 'wrong' have some sort of cognitive thought process on how they arrived on it. When the people who spend time justifying their reason, get met with posts like, well I really don't know but I feel..... I believe this to be true, but I don't know...it is offensive. And probably correct to say rude. You wouldn't do it in a place of business. You'd loose your job. You wouldn't do it in an institution of higher learning and raise your hand to the professor and say I think you're wrong but I don't know why, and you probably wouldn't do it at a bar especially if the fellow next to you is taking the time to express a point with adequate justification.

I know there is emotion involved in political and financial issues. Obviously. But if people just want to vent and that is the intend of this forum, than inform me. I'll be hands off. Than i've wrongly assumed that people want the best analysis that could be had.

My point was clear that the MSM is once again misdirecting an important issue of the campaign and obviously lying about Hillary's health.

As I pointed out, the issue of Clinton's health is no longer a matter of deep conspiracy buff's that hang out in DOT's. It has now been covered by just about every MSM network. it is now a mass consciousness issue. Some are downplaying it, and others calling her unfit for the Presidential seat. Not across the board misdirection The cat is out of the hat. Obviously publications who are supporting Trump, will use this to attack Clinton. I guess that it's fair if it's true. .

Most of it is the argument is it really that bad or isn't? I posted the only analysis, that I found, that takes the information and looks at it at a critical level. Sam mentioned some others but I've not read them. Others are obviously welcome to bring information forward. I appreciate it when it's done.

The lying by her staff is obvious. Overheated to Pneumonia. It's very difficult to get overheated in 81 degree waether but it could if you are not drinking water. But they now changed the story to pneomonia. Obvious, lying.

it is the constant lies coming from the democratic campaign that upset me. Look what they did to poor Bernie.

Well, that's where we disagree again. I think it is adequately been shown that Bernie was a willing player. Remember the little gaff with the microphone? You think that he was a genuine independent player. When I referred to the lack of substantiation, that was what I was referring to. People assert things and have no way to support it. I don't see that has an attack.

Yes, I know the lies from the democratic campaign seem to get more air time, and more steam then the other side. But I've said multiple times, that's exactly the problem set. You dislike oneside so much, you are no longer a neutral party providing insightful commentary because your entire view is guided by the anger.

Gulliani was probably the most facist politician in NYC history. It's a close call. Anybody who lived through it would be very concerned about that kind of person becoming a close confidant of the next president. To me the gravity of that is equal to whatever Cliton suffers from. The fact that Trump is standing by two criminals and it doesn't bother anybody or see anything weird in it, puzzles me. I don't stand in your shoes to understand how you are able to give more weight to one lie over another.

See, I can say the same things in a nice way, when I'm not accused of something. I said the samethings in a nice way.

So we'll disagree on some points but I appreciate your willingness to publicly amend your views.

And by the way, AlienEyes has trolled me even in forums I wasn't posting. And he has been doing it for a long time. Of course, nobody else is keeping count. But if a man resorts to that type of characterization, and than considers it mean spirited when the volley is returned, than that's not the man you are gonna get your money's worth from. There are consequences for being an asshole, for me and for everyone else. Just like the guy that wouldn't stand for the pledge. Your free to speak your mind, but be willing to receive it back. That's the #2 reason people lurk according to research. They want to offer opinions in public without people responding in a way that they feel invalidated. Ask the lurkers, it's much easier watching for the sidelines because being involved in the discussion contains risk they'd rather not make. That's called participating in society. I'm not a monk this lifetime.

Mon, Sep 12, 2016 - 11:41pm Green Lantern
Green Lantern
Offline
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8601
49176

Green Lantern wrote:pontiac

Green Lantern]</p> <p>[quote=pontiac wrote:

My, my, GL, you sure are thin skinned. Please re read my post; I never called you any names or tried to demean you in any way (unlike your strong personal attack against me, instead of arguing against the point I tried to make).

You erroneously mislabeled my intent. That goes well beyond simple name calling. I'm being more impeccable with my characterization.

The act of misdirection, which you initiated, is exactly what I've been pointing out over a long period through many issues to the disgruntlement of those who see it another way. And it's exactly, what members of this forum have been doing in light of having to deal with counter argument. In the process, you got 9 people who were willing to take your word without more critical thought or at a minimum just find an opportunity to find an energy to vent their continued dislike for me. There is nothing in my post that reaches the level of accusation which yours asserts. It's just a bit more gruff.

What you consider thin skin is my proprietary model on dealing with such attempts at character malignment. If you want to go back and read it, and remove the italian vulgarity, I think you'll find that simply saying you've been wrong is not as a gregious act as when you first read it.

Are posters here not allowed to have an opinion without you making some psycho sexual attack against them?

You are entitled to any opinion, but when your opinion inaccurately portrays somebodies intent, you have to man up when it comes back. I'm not a landlubber, and I do understand civility. This was not an issue of an opinion. Your characterization of "psycho sexual" is your perception. I don't believe you could quote something that I've typed that is the least bit sexual. It pressed a few buttons maybe?

As far as opinions that are unsubstantiated, based on feeling, you are entitled to that as well.

But think very carefully, there are a small % of people on Turdville that make arguments based on reasoning which they take the time to substantiate with some of factual based argument. It doesn't make it right, but it makes it something to consider. And it's why these forums work because there is a minority of people providing information for the majority who are occasional posters or lurkers. Without the people contributing in that manner, there is no forum.

I assume people who look out in the world and see something is 'wrong' have some sort of cognitive thought process on how they arrived on it. When the people who spend time justifying their reason, get met with posts like, well I really don't know but I feel..... I believe this to be true, but I don't know...it is offensive. And probably correct to say rude. You wouldn't do it in a place of business. You'd loose your job. You wouldn't do it in an institution of higher learning and raise your hand to the professor and say I think you're wrong but I don't know why, and you probably wouldn't do it at a bar especially if the fellow next to you is taking the time to express a point with adequate justification.

I know there is emotion involved in political and financial issues. Obviously. But if people just want to vent and that is the intend of this forum, than inform me. I'll be hands off. Than i've wrongly assumed that people want the best analysis that could be had.

My point was clear that the MSM is once again misdirecting an important issue of the campaign and obviously lying about Hillary's health.

As I pointed out, the issue of Clinton's health is no longer a matter of deep conspiracy buff's that hang out in DOT's. It has now been covered by just about every MSM network. it is now a mass consciousness issue. Some are downplaying it, and others calling her unfit for the Presidential seat. Not across the board misdirection The cat is out of the hat. Obviously publications who are supporting Trump, will use this to attack Clinton. I guess that it's fair if it's true. .

Most of it is the argument is it really that bad or isn't? I posted the only analysis, that I found, that takes the information and looks at it at a critical level. Sam mentioned some others but I've not read them. Others are obviously welcome to bring information forward. I appreciate it when it's done.

The lying by her staff is obvious. Overheated to Pneumonia. It's very difficult to get overheated in 81 degree waether but it could if you are not drinking water. But they now changed the story to pneomonia. Obvious, lying.

it is the constant lies coming from the democratic campaign that upset me. Look what they did to poor Bernie.

Well, that's where we disagree again. I think it is adequately been shown that Bernie was a willing player. Remember the little gaff with the microphone? You think that he was a genuine independent player. When I referred to the lack of substantiation, that was what I was referring to. People assert things and have no way to support it. I don't see that as an attack.

Yes, I know the lies from the democratic campaign seem to get more air time, and more steam then the other side. But I've said multiple times, that's exactly the problem set. You dislike onenside so much, you are no longer a neutral party providing insightful commentary because your entire view is guided by the anger.

Gulliani was probably the most facist politician in NYC history. It's a close call. Anybody who lived through it would be very concerned about that kind of person becoming a close confidant of the next president. To me the gravity of that is equal to whatever Cliton suffers from. The fact that Trump is standing by two criminals and it doesn't bother anybody or see anything weird in it, puzzles me. I don't stand in your shoes to understand how you are able to give more weight to one lie over another.

See, I can say the same things in a nice way, when I'm not accused of something.

So we'll disagree on some points but I appreciate your willingness to publicly amend your views.

And by the way, AlienEyes has trolled me even in forums I wasn't posting. And he has been doing it for a long time. Of course, nobody else is keeping count. But if a man resorts to that type of characterization, and than considers it mean spirited when the volley is returned, than that's not the man you are gonna get your money's worth from. There are consequences for being an asshole, for me and for everyone else. Just like the guy that wouldn't stand for the pledge. Your free to speak your mind, but be willing to receive it back. That's the #2 reason people lurk according to research. They want to offer opinions in public without people responding in a way that they feel invalidated. Ask the lurkers, it's much easier watching for the sidelines because being involved in the discussion contains risk they'd rather not make. That's called participating in society. I'm not a monk this lifetime.

Tue, Sep 13, 2016 - 12:18am Green Lantern
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Tue, Sep 13, 2016 - 12:19am pontiac
Green Lantern
Offline
Joined: Jun 15, 2011
8601
49176

pontiac wrote: Cliff High

pontiac wrote:

Cliff High also spotted the body double.

wujo to briefly discuss #HillaryFainting

He also predicted on Aug 9 that she would resign from the campaign in late Sept.

I never saw this guy before. No relationship to former dots member?.

I read his predictive linguistics blurp. While different from Scott Adams, they are both in the same neighborhood and making the same exact prediction. Adams made the same prediction back in 2015 about Hillary's health and three times since. They both have a working model and both based on linguistics. Methodology differs.

I looked through his video's, not alot political ie election but will look more tomorrow. But when I listen to his video besides coming to the conclusion that Hillary is unfit, there is more. That is what interests me.

1) It's all bullshit which is contrary to the majority opinion here who have chosen one side of the grand social engineering experiment.

2.) The social engineering from this election is going to outgrow anything that we've ever seen.

3) But Trump wins. Same prediction as Adams.

3.) Your vote counts for very little and dead people have as much influence.

4.) Leaves no sense that Hillary's projected departure will change the control mechanisms only it will grow. If right, they are buying time to re-engineer.

Tue, Sep 13, 2016 - 12:23am atarangi
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.

Tue, Sep 13, 2016 - 12:33am Green Lantern
SamSchlepps
Offline
-
Canada
Joined: Sep 7, 2012
500
1673

Gl thx - opinion and fact

first off thanks - i find you challenge thinking and provide different avenues / ways to think - much appreciated.

i am coming from that extreme minority you speak of - the same people are running the shell game and they have the majority of us watching (myself included). All i was suggesting (and need to back it up - try below) is that Trump as an election winning shell stops the game and perhaps Biden keeps the shells in motion - '...a fact they're looking to exploit...'

The Rickards comment and the Vallely/Janda comment i will find as required. But as you said, both came without a reason to replace Hillary. So i insert my first opinion - she is one side of black n white with trump being the other side - all designed to misdirect and keep us occupied. Neither are acceptable as final choices, but great in polarizing sides I think I have shared thought on Trump before, but the recent Republican convention where they went from a silver colored stage to a gold stage on the night of his speech was a bit of a giveaway as to folks in charge sending a message. I tried earlier to do a Pining picture of this

So that is an opinion - best to keep the shell game going as long as we can and especially while we change the monetary system.

And how I thought to support that is why and how Biden. The why again is an opinion based on a number of observations like where he has been for thirty plus years and today as VP - in the heart of it and that his son was picked for that 'position' in the Ukraine - more control of Papa B, oversight of Ukrainian activities and money, training for a new generation of lackey - don't know. But then i did find his last trip before assuming the VP role was overseas to Afghan and Iraq in 2008. In 2016 he has just completed a trip to Kiev and Ankara - receiving orders or giving orders, again i do not know - just interesting timing. Also there was a Bloomberg article about how he was snubbed by Turkish leaders and met by a lowly deputy mayor of Ankara - perhaps he got more done this way. Perhaps giving orders to ISIS folk, perhaps consoling the Kurds.

The how was my napawash.org find. Perhaps just a good idea whose time had come, but its never happened before in America. I would describe as a team built to coordinate with the winning transition team to pass along 'foresight' on how to better run America. Or perhaps just a transition team in waiting - for a candidate other than Trump / Clinton. And I saw Volckers name - so I made an assumption - not good.

The DB is Deutsche Bank and Bloomberg (again) keeps coming up with articles where DB analysts are calling out the Fed and CB's - seems to be setting up a bad guy to knock over a 'done for' weak guy. See below, there's another that speaks to CB/s responsible for stock market value gains

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-10/deutsche-bank-us-may-now-be-recession

https://www.bloomberg.com//news/articles/2016-09-12/deutsche-bank-an-8-10-selloff-looms-as-volatility-returns-to-u-s-stocks

There seems to so much mayhem and misdirection coming all together at the time of big monetary system change and in-line with cycles that AM speaks to and even longer cycles that Clif High speaks to (25000 year geological)

Tue, Sep 13, 2016 - 12:35am
Anonymous

Removed comment

Removed comment.