26869 posts / 0 new
Last post
Wed, Jun 22, 2016 - 10:10pm
HappyNow
-
Canada

Well done Mr. Fix!I really

Well done Mr. Fix!

I really appreciate your sharing of lessons learned and how you felt at the stages of experience.

Thanks

Swing trade indexed ETFs. Long physical gold, silver, and 1 miner.
Thu, Jun 23, 2016 - 5:46am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

Morpheus, The Matrix

“Remember. All I’m offering is the truth. Nothing Else.”

Are we merely sentient programs, bound from birth to death to the directives of our masters and the chains of the Matrix? Or are we multi-dimensional beings, continuously striving for deeper and deeper connection to spirit, whether conscious or not of this automatic effort? What tools have we been given to find the answers to these questions, and why are they prohibited?

Medicine for the Matrix

Full-spectrum dominance of our well-being is carried out by the joint efforts of government, corporations, social engineering programs, consumer training through marketing and peer pressure, the modern medical establishment, and the entertainment industrial complex.

The definition of ‘medicine’ has been co-opted in recent decades by the pharmaceutical paradigmwhich seeks to find only symptoms then sell us temporary masks for those symptoms… for insane profit. For the entirety of human history up to the present, medicine has been an integral part of human life, as important as air, food and water, and the purpose of healing has always been to drill straight down to the root of an issue and resolve it completely, once and for all.

A singular part of what has popularly become known as ‘the Matrix,’ the corporate/medical establishment has become the chief prison warden of the mind, body and spirit, whose role it is to incarcerate us in a state of degraded physical, mental, and spiritual health. This is the the slave master that keeps us in line when the symptoms of stress, anxiety, depression, sickness and despair, the results of our enslavement to the Matrix, become so overwhelming that we seek external help for survival.

For centuries, millennia even, human kind has depended on medicine in it’s natural, not chemical forms, and now a total shift towards dependence on prescription based medicine has re-trained us to shun the very cures which have the most potential to liberate us into health and happiness. There is no doubt that those self-tasked with permitting which remedies are available in our society have a vested interest in keeping us locked into this paradigm, for, a person who has knowledge of self and access to the medicines which most properly serve and honor our individuality is inescapably free.

“You’re a ghost, driving a meat skeleton made of stardust on a rock hurtling through space.” -Unknown

Human beings have two inherent identities. Most familiar to us is the visceral human form that binds us to the material world in flesh and bone, acting as transport for mind and spirit in our journey from birth to death. The higher self, our soul, is the part of us which exists infinitely as cosmic consciousness, fueled by love, knowing everything at once and for all, existing in total freedom from the constraints of time and space.

“We, as humans, live simultaneously in 2 worlds. I will refer to these 2 worlds as the physical world and the spirit world. These 2 worlds exist simultaneously and both worlds are wrapped around and through the other. To understand Life, one must know what is happening in both worlds.

We are all very familiar with this physical world. We are aware of it through our 5 physical senses: sight, sound, touch, taste and smell. Everything we perceive through these senses tells us about the nature of physical world.

But we also have senses that allow us to know the nature of the spirit world such as intuition and spiritual vision seen through the ‘third eye.’ Generally speaking, most people don’t understand these senses or how to use them to understand what is happening in the spirit world. In most cultures outside of central Africa, most people have forgotten how to use these senses. As a result, the senses of the physical world become dominant and only under unusual conditions are these spiritual senses realized.” – Gary Cook, Iboga Wellness

The Matrix has as it’s primary objective the task of disconnecting us from the soul and the extreme aggrandizement of the material, so that we may be used as batteries and as automatons to fuel the lavish existences of our controllers. It achieves this through desensitization by overexposure to violence, hatred, fear, pollution and scarcity, while limiting deep connection to each other, to nature, and to the most humane experiences.

Acts of terror are amplified, echoed and repeated in the mainstream media, while the achievements of love and compassion are minimized, ridiculed and diminished in their meaning and significance.

We are prevented from realizing the depths of our enslavement by the limits placed on our spiritual discovery, rarely if ever able to even glimpse at the totality of the damage that has been inflicted upon the psyche by the continual bombardment of fear, conflict, war and nihilism. Our shock is weaponized and used against us, and we find little, if any, solace, in the corrupt and tired religious traditions of the modern world. https://www.silverbearcafe.com/private/06.16/matrix.html

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb
Thu, Jun 23, 2016 - 8:02am
I Run Bartertown

Democracy is Stupid

Millions of people making perhaps the most consequential vote of their lives, and they change their minds every day in polls. Anyone with sense would, by now, know exactly which they'd choose and why. Meaning that the vote will be decided by a small subset of especially dimwitted people who will decide based on the last ad they saw or last stupid comment they overheard.

Besides, the Queen says out.

She's the damn Queen. It should be as simple as "Go tell the EU we're out. If they give you any trouble put their heads on those empty spikes right there next to Cameron's."

Thu, Jun 23, 2016 - 8:37am (Reply to #7338)
Green Lantern

Mr. Fix wrote: The

Mr. Fix wrote:

The possibility of opening an extra dimensional portal, would be a process of combining the seen, with the unseen, and that's about it.

Consider for a moment that the space around you isn't empty. I'm not talking dust particles, CO2 and other physical matter that the eye can't see. Now, we move to energy.

People have been saying that for yonks.

The new agey, let's burn incense, give me a crystal crowd says something like this,

You pick your map since there are a 100 different version online. Maps are like that.

Let's say for kicks that this idea of a dimension is simply this, the space around you contains many different dimensions. Instead of looking at it from a 3d perspective, think of it as a vibration. That there are many dimensions occupying the same space but vibrating at a different dimension. Which would mean that we are multi-dimensional because we occupy multiple dimensions within the same space (as our minds perceive it)

If you ever read this book, he comes up with somethings that are similar.

But remember these are works of fiction, imagination. However, this is not.

Every kid learns this in school.

Doing nothing more than observing that there seems to be alot of analogues for the samething. The auric layers, layers of Dante's Inferno and if you've studied any esoteric matters, there are maps upon maps upon maps.

Here's one and more to be found.

Whether true or not, that's alot of people throughout history hallucinating about different dimensional realities and what they might represent. And there might be some interesting analogue between this notion and the atmosphere.

Now if it's true that we are multi-dimensional, that's what all the quantam physicists say, and all the more esoteric teachings, that would mean we occupy the same space as theoretical ghouls, ghosts, demons. And thus, it's possible that certain humans are open to certain influences that they might not be aware of.

You know all those crazy people that work for the CIA that go into movie theaters and schools with automatic weapons and shoot everybody insight and then we argue about gun control? Well, it could be that they are just absolutely fruit loops. It could be they are being controlled by remote control by intellegence community. Or it could be that certain political factions take advantage of these events and use them for their benefit. Using moments of crisis, to futher there political goals.

You'll note that there was an increase in these type of events, after Columbine in 1999. It seems we never reminise about all those shootings in the 70's and 80's. Now it could be that the intellegence community just got meaner in the 90's and every horrific event is a false flag. I guess that's an option.

But remember, all those posts by AM about people, things pulling your strings? I propose that most human beings walking the earth are not sovereign citizens (although they would declare themselves to be) simply because most humans do not have sovereignty over there free will. Some of those influences might not be so interdimensional but are related.

So we talk about how secret projects and government are putting holes in the atmosphere creating inter dimensional portals, never realizing that when we put wholes in our energy fields we are opening ourselves to some of these influences. That means you, you, you, you and me. And that's ignoring all the propoganda and memes that float through the atmosphere 24/7 that you all are able to siphon out so none of it goes through into yourself.

There is most definitely an effect upon humans and the course of history relating to these interdimensions. The Hermetic principle, the law of correspondence, tells us that. That includes geopolitical events and even lone gunman who have given their sovereignty over to other influences and some who have completely lost free will but would deny such a fact.

There is no need to worry about CERN poking interdimensional holes and the world being flooded Ghostbuster style with demons. Why? Because humans already are subject to these influences, have been, and it's less about other people creating the damage as much as it is individual humans being unconscious about these influences.

We talk about enlightenment of the species, so how will we know when we've arrived? When every individual as some sense of what are the invisible influences in their lifes unless somebody here wants to declare they are 100% free of outside, invisible influences? We'll nominate that person as the ONE.

Feel free to help yourself.

Thu, Jun 23, 2016 - 2:55pm
ag1969

GL

That was one of your best posts ever. It really helped me to put together a lot of things you and I have discussed over the years. There was not 1 individual thing in that post that you and I have not discussed before, but I never put it all together like that in my mind. Thank you.

Thu, Jun 23, 2016 - 5:22pm (Reply to #7344)
Mr. Fix
-
NY

In full agreement

Green Lantern, that was excellent!

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Thu, Jun 23, 2016 - 6:19pm
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

Morphic resonance and bio field science

Morphic resonance, is able to explain not only how proteins progressively arrange into higher forms—first as cells and eventually as tissues and organisms, but also how organisms are greater than the sum of their parts. This wholeness of living organisms defines them as being much more than mere aggregates of parts. Morphic resonance offers a more holistic view of how form emerges and cooperates with other forms on various levels to support their evolution into higher forms.

Evidence for Morphic Resonance

Study #1: Sheldrake conducted a study in which a group of English schoolchildren were asked to learn and memorize three different Japanese rhymes: 1) A popular rhyme known by millions of Japanese; 2) a meaningless series of Japanese words arranged to look meaningful; and 3) a brand new Japanese verse created expressly for this study. (Keep in mind, none of these children knew the Japanese language, and neither Sheldrake nor the students knew which rhyme was which.)

Result: The children were able to learn the popular, well-known Japanese rhyme much more quickly than the other two.

Conclusion: The results support Sheldrake’s hypothesis that this rhyme was connected to a well-formed morphic field, developed over a considerable period of time, which subtly enabled these children to learn the rhyme more quickly via resonance. That is to say, over a period of time, a mutual resonance had been established between human organisms and this field, unconsciously supporting them in learning the rhyme. If this interpretation is correct, it would imply that human beings regularly entrain—on a subtle level—to various informational fields that make daily tasks much easier to learn and master through an incredibly refined and as-yet-undetectable form of mutual resonance—between field and organism.https://subtleenergysciences.net/blog-native/2016/5/4/morphic-resonance-...

Thu, Jun 23, 2016 - 8:35pm
Jeremiah Jr
-
Babylon USA

@AG1969 re: post 7369

Jim, NW VIEW alerted me to the video you posted and I must say that was a good find, kudos. For the skeptics, regardless of what one believes with what is presented or not as Truth in the video is really not the issue, as the author stated, the people behind this blatant occultist ritual, the people that run the world and its system, the ‘rich men of the earth’, the EE, embrace and believe what they are doing is real, as I have said, they are occultists, Babylonian - Luciferians as I have posted ad nausium and they have an agenda.

Skeptics, scoff it all you want but look but at the imagery, the symbolism, the message………. laugh at it all you want until you perhaps fall into the same abyss that awaits them.

Mystery Babylon is a Global system, and you are looking at its minions in this video trying to bring about its ultimate objective. The return of Lucifer. They will open the door/portal and when they do…….

Hold onto your butt Neo…. Your world/world view is going Bye Bye.

“Him the eyes to see let him see, he that has ears, let him hear”

Thu, Jun 23, 2016 - 10:01pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

@ atarangi

Your last few posts were spectacular, and quite informative.

Thank you, and keep up the good work.

There is starting to be a genuine widespread interest on how things actually work, a noticeable change in just the past few months.

I've noticed it in my daily travels.

One of my customers asked me today, "How the fuck do you know how to do so many things?"

What's most noticeable, is that concepts and ideas that were once regarded as ridiculous, are now not only being taken seriously, but people are actually grasping the concepts.

Then again, my explanations might be getting better.

In line with your last post, the morphic field is quite real, the elites know it, and have developed technology to screw with it.

Resistance is becoming increasingly more problematic.

Coexistence is not an option, they do need to be defeated.

Thu, Jun 23, 2016 - 10:12pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

The Luciferian Agenda

I gave some more thought to that blatant occult ritual portrayed in the opening of the tunnel.

Some of that was for shock value, but I think the actual agenda is for a bunch of mind numbed drones.

All those people in orange jumpsuits walking in lockstep, with blank expressions on their faces, is probably what the elites are planning for us.

Shutting down all thought, such as individualized critical thought, would appear to be their highest priority.

Sure, lots of them worship Lucifer, but that's just another made-up religion promising power to those who sell their soul for earthly wealth, at the expense of all others.

They think their religion is giving them power, and maybe to a small extent, like freeing them from the guilt that good people would experience for such abominable actions, it's probably the only way they can still sleep.

A lot of the power comes simply from the power of intention. It's a genuine force of nature, and they are using it against us as well.

The biblical Lucifer is an invention of the ancient priestcraft to terrorize the people with moral integrity. That's all.

It is no coincidence that those who terrorize the populace, Such as governmental agents, would be taught to worship such an imaginary bogeyman.

The war is on consciousness, they're doing everything they can to shut it down.

This includes in particular the moronic psychopaths being used to advance the agenda. These people have to be morons for the plan to work. All people who follow orders for a living have abdicated their own responsibility to discern right from wrong.

So in actuality, those who follow orders are not good people. All hierarchies are inherently evil.

I take orders from no one.

I have no doubt that those that do will fall into an abyss, and it will be one of their own making.

CERN, HAARP, and other microwave technologies certainly do have the ability to catastrophically undermine consciousness.

They are operating at the same frequencies, and the overall intention is clear.

I believe these technologies are greatly enhanced by believe in false paradigms like science, religion, and politics.

These mind numbing diversions are being handed to us for a reason.

They create belief systems specifically designed to obscure truth, since once you think you've already found it, you no longer look for it. False hope also keeps people from ever seeking a genuine solution.

Since personally, I don't believe in a "can't win scenario", I'm not too terribly concerned for myself.

But large swaths of humanity are already asleep, walking around in a state of unconsciousness, and they will be quite easily controlled.

It's a race between those trying to dumb us down, and those trying to wake us up. Many do not even know which side they're on. Life will always reflect back what you believe to be true. This is why most people get stuck in false paradigms.

The next few years will be decisive.

I wonder how many people are going to notice that the big vote today in England never mattered.

It takes lots of little clues for people to catch on.

The clues are everywhere.

Thu, Jun 23, 2016 - 10:20pm
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

Mr. Fix

The old Dot's dynamic is alive and well lately. G.L. is back with his thought provoking, creative work and life is good.

The Brexit vote while not important in itself, seems to herald a general change in direction away from central planning and N.W.O. domination. I am confident that good will prevail just as you prevailed in the courts.

Thu, Jun 23, 2016 - 10:27pm (Reply to #7351)
Mr. Fix
-
NY

atarangi: If voting mattered at all....

It don't.

But it is going to wake a lot of people up!

Life IS good!

Thu, Jun 23, 2016 - 10:29pm
Wy So Lo
-
OZ SA
Australia

You

Mr Fix, put things well. I particularly like the way you qualify some of your thoughts with "i think" and "Personally, i don't believe". It sits well with me that you promote the idea that there may be other explanations. It shows real maturity to delve in to deeper concepts, while admitting that although you are convinced, you are willing to be challenged. This is missing from so many dialogues, or at least the "feeling" that there may well be other possibilities. Steering a moving ship comes to mind. thank you for putting your thoughts down on the record. I really love GL and his preparedness to engage in such depth as well.

I like yourself, have also noticed, that Ata has changed. I would never admit it though, we dont want it to go to his head.

Thu, Jun 23, 2016 - 10:34pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

@ Wy So Lo

Thank you.

Just to keep it interesting, we might have a scapegoat for the worldwide economic collapse:

The All-Nighter Nailbiter: Global Markets Slide As "Leave" Has Shocking Lead, Is Odds Favorite To Win

Thu, Jun 23, 2016 - 10:42pm (Reply to #7347)
Wy So Lo
-
OZ SA
Australia

That is a great Atarangi

Experiment and Sheldrakes findings are fantastic. I am not sure that i totally agree with the conclusion, but admit that i have not contemplated the matter strongly. Speaking of Sheldrake, there was a guy i worked with that was called mandrake, after Mandrake the Magician, because every time there was work to be done, he disappeared.

BTW have you ever met West Coast, Josh, Kiwi Bushman ?

Thu, Jun 23, 2016 - 10:44pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Futures are down 363 Here's how you engineer a collapse!

Thu, Jun 23, 2016 - 10:48pm (Reply to #7354)
Wy So Lo
-
OZ SA
Australia

Its

About time the Brits copped some flak. Everyone should take their turn. I am seeing insane volatility in the metals, yet the FINVIZ heatmap is showing the world as all fixed green.

Thu, Jun 23, 2016 - 10:51pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

@ Wy So Lo

I have learned over time to qualify my statements, and to state what I believe to be true.

Although this may leave other options for you, through diligent investigation, I have pretty much ruled others out.

I don't want to face the rest of my life living in doubt, so I've taken the time to get to the bottom of these things.

I will proceed forward with confidence as a result.

Thu, Jun 23, 2016 - 10:51pm
I Run Bartertown

Brexit Coverage

Video unavailable

Leave up 430k as of this post

Thu, Jun 23, 2016 - 10:52pm
Jeremiah Jr
-
Babylon USA

Luike 9:60

Jesus said unto him, Let the dead bury their dead: but go thou and preachthe kingdom of God.

Good advise imho.

randomness