26889 posts / 0 new
Last post
Fri, Jun 17, 2016 - 9:43pm (Reply to #7275)
Wy So Lo
-
OZ SA
Australia

Luvabean

Just have to settle for a cyber hug from OZ.

Fri, Jun 17, 2016 - 10:08pm
Mr. Fix
-
NY

Good luck with the meet up

luvabean,

Best wishes in organizing your meet up, I have made several attempts over the years, and you would think living in the New York metropolitan area, I could put together a crowd.

In reality, things tend to fall through at the last moment, and I have found meeting with people individually works much better.

That's just a personal observation, of course where I live, most people are so stressed out just trying to make ends meet, freeing up at any time at all often becomes problematic.

But still, I've never been disappointed by making the effort.

Good luck.

I'm not all that worried about the outcome of a particular Court date on June 21, it should just be a simple procedure, Setting up their main event.

If it proceeds in the predictable fashion, they will have to give me a day in their kangaroo court.

Prior to that, I will be filing a claim against them in a Superior Court, and they will be charged as the criminals that they are.

The police have already attempted to gather evidence against me by following me around, but I keep myself, and my car under surveillance at all times now.

Theoretically speaking, their only real out at this point, is to dismiss my case, or frame me.

I'll know which way they intend to play it on Tuesday morning.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Fri, Jun 17, 2016 - 10:10pm
ancientmoney
-
Madison, WI

Currently running Chevrolet ad...

"Real people, not actors."

Last four or five false flag mass shootings..."real actors, not people."

Fri, Jun 17, 2016 - 10:15pm (Reply to #7280)
Mr. Fix
-
NY

@ Wy So Lo

Funny, I hadn't thought of that.

I have no record of any kind, but according to our own government's definition of what constitutes a potential terrorist, you'd think I'd be on their list by now.

I would think I could pass any legitimate security clearance, but considering the criteria for making the no-fly list,

You're probably right.

It's a good thing I love road trips.

"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."
Fri, Jun 17, 2016 - 10:35pm
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

F.B.I. fail?

Via Libertarian Republic

Several weeks before Omar Mateen would massacre more than 50 individuals at the Pulse Nightclub in Orlando, Florida, weary gun shop employees turned Mateen away from their store and notified the FBI.

The gun shop told the feds that Mateen was acting very suspiciously and asking questions that raised alarm.

ABC Reports:

Robert Abell, a co-owner of Lotus Gunworks in Jensen Beach, Florida, told ABC News today that a man entered the store five or six weeks ago and asked specific questions about high-end body armor. When employees said the store didn’t carry the body armor he wanted, Abell said, the man made a phone call in a foreign language, hung up and then asked about ammunition in bulk.

Abell said a member of his staff thought the questions were “odd” and made him uncomfortable, so he turned the man away.

Abell added that they thought the man was “very suspicious,” so they called the local FBI office in West Palm Beach and reported the incident. But they didn’t have the man’s name, since no sale was made, and the only surveillance footage they had was grainy.

“We gave them information and everything that took place, and that was the end of the conversation,” he said.

There was a follow-up conversation with agents, Abell said, but the FBI never visited the store or investigated further.

That was the end of it until he saw the news about the Orlando shooting that took place early Sunday morning and images of the man identified as the killer: Mateen, the man who Abell said was in the store.

“He slipped through the cracks,” Abell said.

He said his staffers contacted the FBI after the shooting to remind them about their run-in with the suspicious man. The store’s surveillance tape, however, had long since been overwritten, he said.

Public affairs officials for the FBI’s Miami field office, which oversees the West Palm Beach satellite office, and at headquarters in Washington, D.C., declined comment.

This is developing into a pattern of incompetence. The federal government had previously investigated Mateen and closed the investigation despite reports that he had threatened violence, his travel to Saudi Arabia, and his links to Islamic radicals. Now the federal government is eager to point the finger at gun owners; however, it was clearly the feds that dropped the ball.

In high tide fish eat the ants, in low tide ants eat the fish. - Thai proverb
Fri, Jun 17, 2016 - 10:52pm
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

Yummy G.M.O.

Michelle Obama teaming up with Monsanto to promote children’s food

You can’t make this stuff up!

“The popular agriculture company Monsanto is partnering with First Lady Michelle Obama to promote nutritional foods for kids. According to reports from the Associated Press, Monsanto will spend $50 million over five years on a campaign to market ‘healthy’ genetically modified food to children. The agrochemical company will also bring its food offerings for kids in line with the new federal standards for labeling and nutrition.”

https://mrfitbody.com/michelle-obama-teaming-up-with-monsanto-to-promote-childrens-food/

Fri, Jun 17, 2016 - 11:35pm
ag1969

Oh Wow Ata!!!

Now I have seen it all. Thank you Mrs. President! Thanks sooooooo much!

Sat, Jun 18, 2016 - 12:46am (Reply to #7286)
Wy So Lo
-
OZ SA
Australia

I can

think of some solid reasons that people might want to avoid being involved. Solid as lead. Why are we so inactive.?

Sat, Jun 18, 2016 - 1:54am (Reply to #7267)
Bongo Jim
-
Ruralville, CA

@GL

Been there (8 years)...

FOX News ''Mojave Viper''

Seen that...

slaugher house Marine training

Got the tinnitus...

And would go back in a second.

Sat, Jun 18, 2016 - 5:19am
SilveryBlue
-
Auckland
New Zealand

EU membership application rescinded - Switzerland

https://www.rt.com/news/346884-switzerland-eu-membership-application-rej...

It isn't a SWIxit because they aren't already in. Maybe a last minute SWIrv?

Sat, Jun 18, 2016 - 5:28am (Reply to #7286)
SilveryBlue
-
Auckland
New Zealand

Ah

“When I see a company like Monsanto launch an initiative like this, I feel more hopeful than ever before,” said the First Lady“

MO doesn't actually state what s/he is hoping For. Maybe more little non breeders?

It certainly solves the whole over population issue & leaves a useful pool of workers available.

Sat, Jun 18, 2016 - 8:29am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

self milking G.M.O. cows

no more pulling tit

G.M.O. 'round up' harvest desiccated corn flakes

Sat, Jun 18, 2016 - 9:12am
benque
-
Montreal,
Canada

re: Michelle Obama teaming up with Monsanto

Just think! Now your kids and grandkids will be part of the mutant-slave army that WILL confiscate YOUR guns, with EXTREME PREJUDICE.

Will the michellosaurus feed it to her own kids? I don't think so.

Sat, Jun 18, 2016 - 11:49am
SamSchlepps
-
Canada

FYI - Part of the Change(over)

FWIW - part of the settlement of all things, possibly.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-18/rajan-says-he-will-le...

Along those lines with the summer heating up toward the China G20 meeting in September, next year is Germany's turn and in 2018 under the direction of a new CB head will be India's turn. Those BRICS countries have all the fun.

Sat, Jun 18, 2016 - 7:18pm
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

'war on terror' has increased terror attacks by 4500%

REALITY CHECK

Since 2002 the war on terror has cost each American household $75000.00.

Reality Check: Ted Cruz right that Middle East was Better Off with Hussein and Gaddaffi
Sat, Jun 18, 2016 - 7:49pm
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

a new age of enlightenment ?

The significance of a Brexit outcome goes even beyond economics, regional political games and trade relations. It would also mark a cultural and philosophical turning point: Brexit would be an act of modern enlightenment. As Kant put it, 250 years ago:

“Enlightenment is man’s emergence from his self-imposed nonage. Nonage is the inability to use one’s own understanding without another’s guidance. This nonage is self-imposed if its cause lies not in lack of understanding but in indecision and lack of courage to use one’s own mind without another’s guidance. Dare to know! (Sapere aude.) “Have the courage to use your own understanding,” is therefore the motto of the Enlightenment.”

Every freedom loving person on the planet has their eyes fixed on this referendum. A clear majority voting for Brexit and therefore for more decentralization, would show that the British realized they can break free from their self-imposed nonage, and reclaim individual liberty. It would be nothing short of an act of courage to challenge the status quo and a chance for the British to speak their own mind. Writing from a little town in Switzerland, I wish the British public a smooth transition to a sovereign United Kingdom, for the sake of freedom, self-determination and peace.

https://patriotrising.com/2016/06/18/will-uk-write-history-towards-freedom/

Sun, Jun 19, 2016 - 6:33am
atarangi
-
christchurch
New Zealand

Does Anybody REALLY know what time it is?

Chicago - Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is? - 7/21/1970 - Tanglewood (Official)
Sun, Jun 19, 2016 - 11:20am
abguy4
-
rochester, NY

Just when you thought you knew it all

Just when you thought you knew it all --- OR at least knew enuf -- you get a further insight into the extent of the evil.....................................

Ecuador: Nuclear Attack Caused the April Earthquakes According to Expert
Sun, Jun 19, 2016 - 9:02pm (Reply to #7298)
Green Lantern

abguy4 wrote: Just when you

abguy4 wrote:

Just when you thought you knew it all --- OR at least knew enuf -- you get a further insight into the extent of the evil.....................................

He needs to give more.... The embargo's he mentions check-out. The goal of the IMF, very plausible. The earthquake did cause them to get credit from World Bank. So check. , but the details about the blast zone, no information. They had a major volcanic explosion, April 15th, the day before. Didn't check how close that was to epicenter or same fault. A minor tremor before and lots of aftershocks. Would require going back and checking records....

But since he said he visited it or knew people there, I want pics of the crater, like Tianjin, and I want some pics or newsreports of radiation. Cursory look in English and Espanol, couldn't find anything except a factory explosion with Chinese workers in a city. The video clip he has the same name has a spanish utube clip with the same name reporting the devastation in Ecuador.

Yes, I would go back and look at transits over Ecuador to see signs of foul play or natural disaster. Guy seems plausible. INteresting website, but for now inconclusive. What's going on in S. America financially is interesting.

I like Ecuador and Ecuadorian People. Lots of American's over there too. Don't want bad boys screwing with people that feed me well. But they really over do the pork. Pig, pig, pig and no vegetables except this fat, tasteless corn.

Sun, Jun 19, 2016 - 11:12pm (Reply to #7295)
HappyNow
-
Canada

atarangi wrote: REALITY

atarangi wrote:

REALITY CHECK

Since 2002 the war on terror has cost each American household $75000.00.

Reality Check: Ted Cruz right that Middle East was Better Off with Hussein and Gaddaffi

Sadly also gives the impression of bullying because when up against someone closer to their own size they got no fight. Eg Syria, Crimea.

Swing trade indexed ETFs. Long physical gold, silver, and 1 miner.